***THE MAIN BOARDS - Welcome to the Prison Planet Educational Forum and Library*** > Questions

is The European Union Times legitimate?

(1/1)

freedomrik:
Does anyone know anything about The European Union Times? I am just wondering if this online news source is co intell?

worcesteradam:
not legit, i hear

Sailor:

--- Quote from: freedomrik on January 29, 2011, 09:12:32 pm ---Does anyone know anything about The European Union Times? I am just wondering if this online news source is co intell?

--- End quote ---

I am of the thinking that it is a Russian intelligence front. Everything I read from them is classic psychological operations and they are not even good psychological operations. They mix truth with the Russian position on things and disinformation. The disinformation is really silly stuff. New age little green men lizard crap.People that are not aware of psychological operations and how most of the media is blizzard of psychological operations and agendas may fall for them in small numbers. A good example of this is when the birds died they wrote about Chemtrails which is true so if someone wakes up to Chemtrails after they read "The European Union Times" they may be instantly ready to trust the The European Union Times on everything. Americans do this with Fox and MSNBC all the time. Everything is a lie. One needs to have discernment at all times. The European Union Times does not have creditably in my book at all. Neither does Fox, MSNBC or The New York Times for that matter. You always need to use your filters. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version