Is your birth certificate being worth money true?

Author Topic: Is your birth certificate being worth money true?  (Read 30039 times)

Offline Nixxonsprodigy

Is your birth certificate being worth money true?
« on: January 24, 2011, 08:45:05 pm »
I have came across a few videos claiming that your birth certificate could be worth millions. Is this true? i do not know too much about this, But am eager to find out. I cannot find much info about this, if anybody can help clear this up I will be greatly appreciative. :)

Offline Freeski

Re: Is your birth certificate being worth money true?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 08:52:29 pm »
It's a very complicated question!

The idea is that as soon as we're born, we become an asset to the central banks, and have value applied to our future productivity. It's the most disturbing rabbit hole of them all in my opinion -- but it makes a lot of sense when you look at the whole motivation behind the great deception.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Nixxonsprodigy

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 09:02:51 pm »
Hmm, the video I had seen they where explaining that you have to write something on the back of it(or a copy I think) and you can send it in to the deprartment of treasury, and you can be credited...Or something. I messaged the person who had the video and am waiting for a reply.

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 09:10:14 pm »
Heres the search I used...
"queen of england social security cards ownership"

The Ultimate Delusion
By: Stephen Ames

Queen Elizabeth controls and has amended U.S. Social Security, as follows: S.I. 1997 NO.1778 The Social Security (United States of America) Order 1997 Made 22nd of July 1997 coming into force 1st September 1997.

See APFN Web Pages: http://www.apfn.org/apfn/knighthood.htm ; http://www.apfn.org/apfn/queen.htm

At the Court at Buckingham Palace the 22nd day of July 1997. Now, therefore Her Majesty an pursuance of section 179 (1) (a) and (2) of the Social Security Administration Act of 1992 and all other powers enabling Her in that behalf, is please, by and with advise of Her privy Council, to order, and it is hereby ordered as follows:
"This Order may be cited as the Social Security (United States of America) Order 1997 and shall come into force on 1st September 1997."

Does this give a new meaning to Federal Judge William Wayne Justice stating in court that he takes his orders from England?

This order goes on to redefine words in the Social Security Act and makes some changes in United States Law. Remember, King George was the "Arch-Treasurer and Prince Elector of the Holy Roman Empire and c, and of the United States of America." See: Treaty of Peace (1783) 8 U.S. Statutes at Large 80.. Great Britain which is the agent for the Pope, is in charge of the USA ..'
What people do not know is that the so called Founding Fathers and King George were working hand-in-hand to bring the people of America to their knees, to install a Central Government over them and to bind them to a debt that could not be paid. First off you have to understand that the UNITED STATES is a corporation and that it existed before the Revolutionary war. See Republica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43. and 28 U.S.C. 3002 (15)

The United States is not a land mass, it is a corporation.
Now, you also have to realize that King George was not just the King of England, he was also the King of France. Treaty of Peace * U.S. 8 Statutes at Large 80.

On January 22, 1783 Congress ratified a contract for the repayment of 21 loans that the UNITED STATES had already received dating from February 28, 1778 to July 5, 1782. Now the UNITED STATES Inc. owes the King money which is due January 1, 1788 from King George via France. King George funded both sides of the Revolutionary War.

Now the Articles of Confederation which were declared in force March 1, 1781 States in Article 12:
"All bills of credit emitted, monies borrowed, and debts contracted by, or under the authority of Congress, before the assembling of the United States, in pursuance of the present confederation, shall be deemed and considered a charge against the United States, for payment and satisfaction whereof the said United States, and the public faith are hereby solemnly pledged."

The Articles of Confederation acknowledge the debt owed to King George.
Now after losing the Revolutionary War, even though the War was nothing more than a move to turn the people into debtors for the King, the conquest was not yet complete. Now the loans were coming due and so a meeting was convened in Annapolis, Maryland, to discuss the economic instability of the country under the Articles of Confederation. Only five States come to the meeting, but there is a call for another meeting to take place in Philadelphia the following year with the express purpose of revising the Articles of Confederation On February 21, 1787 Congress gave approval of the meeting to take place in Philadelphia on May 14, 1787, to revise the Articles of Confederation. Something had to be done about the mounting debt. Little did the people know that the so called founding fathers were going to reorganize the United States because it was Bankrupt.

On September 17, 1787 twelve State delegates approve the Constitution. The States have now become Constitutors. Constitutor: In the civil law, one who, by simple agreement, becomes responsible for the payment of another's debt. Blacks Law Dictionary 6th Ed.
The States were now liable for the debt owed to the King, but the people of America were not because they were not a party to the Constitution because it was never put to them for a vote.

See APFN web page http://www.apfn.org/apfn/money.htm

more...
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/ultimate_delusion.htm

Also I believe theres a thread for that somewhere around here.
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline Freeski

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 09:12:12 pm »
Hmm, the video I had seen they where explaining that you have to write something on the back of it(or a copy I think) and you can send it in to the deprartment of treasury, and you can be credited...Or something. I messaged the person who had the video and am waiting for a reply.

Just remember that it is extremely bureaucratic and one false move on your part can spell disaster. You need to educate yourself immensely before making any moves. You have to fully understand what's going on along with how courts work or they'll eat you alive.

Some keywords and phrases to look up are sovereign citizen, natural rights / natural person, freeman-on-the-land and Universal Commercial Code.

Good luck!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline decepticon

• Bury the past, rob us blind, leave nothing behind.
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 09:31:01 pm »
IMHO this is probably how they do it...

child born, tagged, assigned number. number goes into records. you as a person are worth a certain amount of money to them. off taxes, productivity etc. whatever that value is (some secret formula for discerning it), a value is assigned to you.

example
SS345653426=$129,000,000,000 (Bill Gates)
SS435789042=$1,375,211.00 (Me)

of course bill gates doesn't have 129 bil in the bank, but with everything he's done in life and will continue to do, his value to t.h.e.m. is 129 bil. and of course i don't have 1.3 mil in the bank, but over the next 30 years of my life this is the amount of wealth i will be able to build, based on age, education, circumstance. (made up numbers) =p

of course does the value mean what you are worth to yourself as an individual, or is it the amount of taxes/fees the government can/has/will collect off your labors over the course of the remainder of your existence i don't know.

i basically believe it is a cattle tag, with a serial number and a price on the tag. so when they go to sell us down the river to china they can have a good estimate on what they are selling.

as far as you going to the government and telling them you want cash in hand for the value, well that would be like a cow going to a farmer and asking for 15 grand because that's the price he sees on his sticker. (you're not going to get it)

don't you know cows can't speak  ???

*neither my nor gates ss #'s
Ron Paul 2012...because Liberty is too big to fail.
Beat Bailout Barry!!!!!!!!

Offline Freeski

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2011, 09:34:13 pm »
IMHO this is probably how they do it...

child born, tagged, assigned number. number goes into records. you as a person are worth a certain amount of money to them. off taxes, productivity etc. whatever that value is (some secret formula for discerning it), a value is assigned to you.

example
SS345653426=$129,000,000,000 (Bill Gates)
SS435789042=$1,375,211.00 (Me)

of course bill gates doesn't have 129 bil in the bank, but with everything he's done in life and will continue to do, his value to t.h.e.m. is 129 bil. and of course i don't have 1.3 mil in the bank, but over the next 30 years of my life this is the amount of wealth i will be able to build, based on age, education, circumstance. (made up numbers) =p

of course does the value mean what you are worth to yourself as an individual, or is it the amount of taxes/fees the government can/has/will collect off your labors over the course of the remainder of your existence i don't know.

i basically believe it is a cattle tag, with a serial number and a price on the tag. so when they go to sell us down the river to china they can have a good estimate on what they are selling.

as far as you going to the government and telling them you want cash in hand for the value, well that would be like a cow going to a farmer and asking for 15 grand because that's the price he sees on his sticker. (you're not going to get it)

don't you know cows can't speak  ???

*neither my nor gates ss #'s

Yeah, it's complicated! :o

Offline citizenx

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2011, 09:39:29 pm »
I guess Soetoro is out millions of dollars then:

Hawaii official now swears: No Obama birth certificate -- Signs affidavit

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=199359

Offline Nixxonsprodigy

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2011, 10:06:21 pm »
Ah man, this world is INSANE! Thank you for the replies and info, I will  read it theroughly. I was looking up info on this and came across a video, short only 6 minutes long. But it explains a bit of ucc law and what our certificates are for. This is mind blowing. I have Ben trying to keep up with everything but theres toooo much info to process. I'm saddened that I live in such a horrible era, but at the same time, It's an amazing time to be living. There is such a vast amount of knowledge, and technology. One day we will come out of this, and have an advanced understanding of everything we have Ben blinded by.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2011, 10:15:28 pm »
Ah man, this world is INSANE! Thank you for the replies and info, I will  read it theroughly. I was looking up info on this and came across a video, short only 6 minutes long. But it explains a bit of ucc law and what our certificates are for. This is mind blowing. I have Ben trying to keep up with everything but theres toooo much info to process. I'm saddened that I live in such a horrible era, but at the same time, It's an amazing time to be living. There is such a vast amount of knowledge, and technology. One day we will come out of this, and have an advanced understanding of everything we have Ben blinded by.

You are correct. This world IS insane!

It ain't nothing like it's supposed to be.

Offline citizenx

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2011, 10:31:55 pm »
Well, nothing like it could be in any case IMO.

I think it was left up to us -- what the world would be like.

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2011, 10:44:23 pm »
I tried to look up my birth certificate and ss as stock commodities but came up without any results. It might be a lot like police computer programs where the program itself gains access to deeper information.
"I do not believe that there were, at the Council of Nicea,
three persons present who believed in the truth of what was set down.
If there were, it was on account of their ignorance."
J. M. Roberts, "Antiquity Unveiled", 1892

Offline Nixxonsprodigy

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2011, 12:08:05 am »
How where you looking it up? I know the guy in the video said to take your birth certificate to a stock broker and they can look up your B.C. stock with the number at the bottom right corner. Should be in read. I have to go over to the armpit of the united states and get my original copy. For some reason they never gave my mothers my brother's and I's.

Offline Nixxonsprodigy

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2011, 06:18:54 pm »
Well I found a page where they had ben discussing it...Not much else.
"First of all, it all comes ack to your birth registration, and your birth certificate. Make plenty of research on this first, and do ask to see the contract first. This is what I am doing, now.
The government does legally own the name on your birth certificate. The B.C. has been issued by the Canada Bank Note Company and if you ask them, they will state that this name is the intellectual property of their client, the Government of what ever province you were borned in. It is not YOUR intellectual property, since at this point you were a new born baby, and have no reconnaissance or memories of the day you were born. Your parents didn’t have the choice to fill in a statement of birth; there is a $50 000 fine in Ontario if you omitt to do so. They filled in papers with information and signed certifying this info is true and correct.
A government agent, took this information and registered the event of your birth, and than issued your birth certificate.
If you want to be a freeman on the land, you have to first tell them that you didn’t know that the name that you have been identified with all your life was actually their property, that you are sorry you have been using their property, and you no longer will use it to identify your SELF. The registered name will still exist, and they cannot ask you to send your birth certificate back; so you will still own the papers with the information. This means you can still use it, but not to identify you as a flesh and blood human being.
This is where you have to decide what you want to stand for… You can use this name as a company name (person… corporation) to set up bills, etc… But if you want to be a Freeman-on-the-land, it means you do not want to be part of that society this name is registered under; so you shouldn’t ask them to pay for you!
Now the problem is the government of Canada decided to own the land you live on. Every bit of free land is “crown land” and you are not aloud to build a permanent dwelling on it (and you have the right to security and a dwelling, as a human being borned in the geographical region called Canada, whether you are part of the Governed society or not.) You will not be eligible for a loan or a mortgage on a land if you are not identified with a registered name and identification papers. By using a SIN number you agree to be identified with this name; so most likely you will not be able to find employment without and therefore make enough money to buy a land or a dwelling with cash.
My understanding, is that you cannot be 100% free, unless you already have everything paid for.
I do think that you can ask them to pay for the things that you are entitled for because people have done so before, and because you cannot live without it. But you cannot call yourself a freeman-on-the-land if you ask the government to do so…
This is why you have to personally craft your letter of understanding and claim of rights. You have to research and understand any of the disclosure you include in it.
It is possible to not be part of the governed society of Canada and still live on it’s land, because you are a creature of GOD (or nature, whatever you choose to believe in) just like a tree, a fish and a wolf. But, because the government made you and everything else that lives on it’s territory it’s property, you have to know and understand every aspect of your rights and think about your personal needs before you give anything away."

also..
Scooter here, We have done a fair amount of research and due diligence into this matter of the rule of 96 and remittance vouchers. There is a lot of information so I will try to keep this short and to the point as I can, but you must understand some of the back ground as to why and how.

In the 1930′s when Canada’s national debt was so high they could not pay it back, a solution was required and some form of remedy was needed to balance and offset the country’s debt. So our country took us off the gold standard making our money ‘legal tender’ (which is backed by absolutely nothing) and leveraged each and every single Canadian ‘person’ as payment for the debt. They gave each ‘person’ (which also in common law can mean a corporation) a value of credit. For example; Person JOHN STEVEN DOE is worth x amount in credit because he will live, work, pay taxes and contribute to society for x amount of years therefore JOHN STEVEN DOE is worth x amount in credit. Follow me so far! When an individual is born a bank account is created – the bank account name is your name in all Capital letters (JOHN STEVEN DOE) and when we register the name at the hospital (they actually demand this before you leave the hospital) we give them ‘the government’ the authority to handle all transactions regarding that account (JOHN STEVEN DOE) including an annual dividend of $400,000.00 paid out quarterly of $100,000.00. But that is a whole other issue. If you actually look up the word ‘register’ it means you are not able to look after this account, can you please take care of it for me, for the time being. They give each and every Canadian ‘person’ an amount that they are worth and deposit it into an account they created called the Consolidated Fund or Consolidated revenue Fund. Which is where all the ‘money’ or credit is stored. If I am wrong please tell me.

Now this Consolidated Fund which you have already paid into, because for however many years you have been alive your account (your name in all capital letters) has been depositing each year. Plus I believe our tax money also goes in, but not 100% sure on that.

Now this is important. To maintain our standard of living in Canada there are services such as; Electricity, natural gas, water and waste and even communications services that our country redeems necessities in-order to maintain this standard of living and are therefore paid for from the Consolidated Fund. And this is good because it ensures that those services will never go under, they are always paid for and we can continue to enjoy our services and our great standard of living.

Now the ’96′ printed on a document is evidence that the services in which you receive have already been paid for out of the Consolidated Fund – which we pay into (hence the ‘On Us field’) and that the document is a remittance voucher which has value, and can be redeemed as an item of credit.

And because our currency is not back by gold and is ‘legal tender’, therefore credit, debt and money are the same thing.

So this brought us to what is money and how does it get value?

For a document to have value it must have contain 4 things (that’s right this is how money is created).
1. The name of a Payor (JOHN S DOE)
2. The name of a Payee (Roger’s Communications Inc)
3. A Date (December 28th 2010)
4. A signature (Which indicates that you agree or accept that the document has value)

Once 2 parties agree that a document has value the 3rd must agree.

It is all about debits and credits and balancing the books. If you look at one of your bills you will notice that the top half has a payor, a payee, a date and is simply a summary what you have used for that month. This is the debt portion. And the bottom they send you is the remedy in-which to off-set the debt (a remittance voucher which is an item of credit). They even give you the payor’s name, payee name, the date, and they even give you a place to fill in the amount you wish to off-set (a little empty rectangle). All you need to do is fill in the amount you wish to off-set, sign it with your signature indicating that you accept the document has value and mail it back.
On mine I also write Consumer Purchase because a remittance can only be redeemed if it is an end user purchase. It cannot be a business to business transaction.

Now I have mailed my remittance vouchers in to Shaw, Roger’s, Hydro, and the water company. Submitted a letter explaining my method of payment and to contact me within 14 days by registered mail, if they didn’t understand. We even mailed the minister of finance a letter explaining that we will be using remittances to pay for such services and if the utility company’s should have any concerns they may contact you for any help. Over 22 days have passed. When I try to inquire they keep telling me their computers are telling them they have not yet received anything, and I ask who opens the mail, they tell me the accounting department. So I ask may I speak with the accounting department and they tell me that there is no phone number for them. They do not communicate with the public, and even the staff can only email them, which they will not give me the email address for either.

We are thinking maybe if we go down to a payment center and submit it that way, but I will bet the individual behind the counter will not have any idea what we are talking about.

If you managed to read the entire thing and have any thoughts I would love to hear from you. Thanks

We are only out for fairness and do not wish to pay any more that is required; we work hard for our money and do not believe in paying for things twice. It is unlawful.

We always encourage people to do their own due diligence and their own findings. You will be surprised as to what you can find out. Start reading some of the acts: Not the entire thing because it is impossible and they try to confuse you with double negatives. But if we work together it is amazing what we can accomplish.

Ill keep up the search for more info.

Offline Nixxonsprodigy

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2011, 06:19:56 pm »
I know those where scrunched together, it was from two different people posting.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2011, 06:30:45 pm »
I know those where scrunched together, it was from two different people posting.

Can you post the links - thanks.

Offline Nixxonsprodigy

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2011, 07:09:23 pm »
Sure, sorry I did not even think about that. It was the only site where I had found people who actually had a detail process of what they did etc. http://www.exploringinfinity.com/2010/03/can-you-pay-bills-with-your-birth-certificate/

Offline Freeski

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2011, 07:13:12 pm »
Sure, sorry I did not even think about that. It was the only site where I had found people who actually had a detail process of what they did etc. http://www.exploringinfinity.com/2010/03/can-you-pay-bills-with-your-birth-certificate/

Thanks!

Did you see this video posted by Route?
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=199456.msg1185653;topicseen#msg1185653

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2011, 07:23:19 pm »
I guess Soetoro is out millions of dollars then:

Hawaii official now swears: No Obama birth certificate -- Signs affidavit

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=199359

Nah you got that wrong, unlike the Mona Lisa but like the Holy Grail it is a precious, long lost, rumored prize of antiquity that is of infinite and inestimable value that cannot be quantified.

Offline Nixxonsprodigy

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2011, 10:58:04 am »
Freeksi, I did watch that video but I'm a bit confused on it. The judge said they where taking a reccess, and the man left the court room. I was reading the comments, and they where saying that he actually lost the case and was fined $200 and something dollars. But I'm not sure, maybe you can clear that up for me. I'm not the most educated in law so what happened kind of went over my head.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2011, 11:01:28 am »
Freeksi, I did watch that video but I'm a bit confused on it. The judge said they where taking a reccess, and the man left the court room. I was reading the comments, and they where saying that he actually lost the case and was fined $200 and something dollars. But I'm not sure, maybe you can clear that up for me. I'm not the most educated in law so what happened kind of went over my head.

Yeah, the guy's point was that the judge "abandoned the proceedings" -- so he took over and dismissed the case himself. While possibly technically true, the court called him back, but he didn't return, and they ruled against him -- hence the fine.

Offline dre4dwolf

• Real Eyes Realize Real Lies
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2011, 06:59:03 pm »
Yes its true.

If you want to take control of the Fake Persona (your Birth Certificate) (its a bond), you have to Accept it for Value(send it back to treasury) and file a UCC - 1 / Financing Agreement / Hold harmless Agreement and you have to list your ALL CAPITAL NAME as a DEBTOR and you (your normal name) as THE CREDITOR.

You are being held as Surety for the fake person, and at birth the fake person was setup as surety for the UNITED STATES CORPORATION. ( that means you promised to pay the debts of the person who promised to pay the debt of another)
You are pretty much an employee working under VOLUNTARY SERVITUDE to a corporation to generate REVENUE for the International Bankers who are the INVESTORS for the FED and by proxy our "Government/Corporate Aristocracy" / w/e you wana call it.

This process is called REDEMPTION
You can study it more with this book:
Download : http://www.filefront.com/17873118/Redemption_Manual_4th_Edition.pdf
( THIS IS LIKE THE BIBLE FOR THIS STUFF, DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO DEVOTE A LOT OF TIME TO THIS STUFF )
You can get this Book online browsing about here and there.... just people don't know to look

Yeah, the guy's point was that the judge "abandoned the proceedings" -- so he took over and dismissed the case himself. While possibly technically true, the court called him back, but he didn't return, and they ruled against him -- hence the fine.

If they did indeed rule against him its because he was..... still in the court room (when he himself left) (if I recall he left his birth certificate there) so it ended up looking like (to the eyes of the public) that he was standing in the court room, standing silent.
If you do these things you have to STAY until the judge LEAVES the court room TWICE... because every time the judge leaves/comes back ITS A NEW COURT ROOM (UNDER DIFFERENT LAWS/RULES)... they can only pull this flip 2 or 3 times.
If the judge leaves the room you have to stay for a while and essentially "take over the court room" and HOLD IT.
This is new stuff, people are still experimenting, the guy in the video obviously was nervous, this was probably his first time doing this....
Seriously want to end the FED? Find out how the banks are stealing peoples homes illegally !!!! Expose the banking fraud that is destroying our nation Before it is too late!!!! READ AND EDUCATE YOURSELF HERE ARE THE TOOLS:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=199105.msg1183547#msg1183547

Offline Freeski

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2011, 07:26:47 pm »
If they did indeed rule against him its because he was..... still in the court room (when he himself left) (if I recall he left his birth certificate there) so it ended up looking like (to the eyes of the public) that he was standing in the court room, standing silent.
If you do these things you have to STAY until the judge LEAVES the court room TWICE... because every time the judge leaves/comes back ITS A NEW COURT ROOM (UNDER DIFFERENT LAWS/RULES)... they can only pull this flip 2 or 3 times.
If the judge leaves the room you have to stay for a while and essentially "take over the court room" and HOLD IT.
This is new stuff, people are still experimenting, the guy in the video obviously was nervous, this was probably his first time doing this....

Is there some sort of time limit for how long the judge has to return?

Offline dre4dwolf

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2011, 11:49:58 pm »
Is there some sort of time limit for how long the judge has to return?

Not sure, a lot of this stuff is based on peoples "best guess", but I noticed that in a longer cut of that video, the "free dude" left his birth certificate in the court room (abandoned it thinking he would get it back later), thats like your lawyer leaving you in the courtroom alone with your mouth taped shut.

The Judge WILL COME BACK (this "ritual" of him leaving the room/coming back) is done to restore HONOR, the judge lost his honor because the job of a judge is to provide LEGAL REMEDY.

The City issued him a citation, (a bill) ... they are in dishonor of their notice because there was no underlying contract with the "free man".... so their fraud is exposed and the judge is in dishonor... he has to leave the court once this happens... (its like going onto a captains ship and showing his crew that their captain is a thief and dishonest and that your more honest and should be their new captain)... the Judge abandons ship in SHAME and you take the helm... now if you abandon the ship and leave it dishonorably yourself.... your no better than the judge.

Where was it confirmed that a ruling was placed against him? ? I bet if anything he went back or sent a few notices the case would get dismissed....

A lot of the "system" is hidden/not disclosed/secret... people experiment and try things out ... its like "we know the rules of the game" but we don't know where we are on the board.... so we are playing the game a little blind.
Its like playing Chess with out knowing all the rules.... you can win by accident lol...

the only way to learn how to play is... trial and error... some people have mastered this stuff... most are just starting to learn to play.

Its the commerce game.

Heres another book (similar but different perspective)
http://www.filefront.com/17873973/The Redmption Manual.pdf

Lol if you read this book you will learn how to pay bills with the remittance only.... (I don't know if I should be bringing more light to this stuff... it could collapse the entire economy and reduce the national debt to Zilch and take all money out of circulation)....

Do not use any information in these books to make purchases... if you use the info to purchase things like cars.... you will end up in court... the information contained in those books (with regards to things like acceptances of Value) can only be used legitimately to Discharge Debts.... You need to understand the ENTIRE CONCEPT OF THE BANKING SYSTEM TO SEE THEIR FRAUD http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=199105.msg1183547#msg1183547 Will help....

DO NOT USE ANY INFORMATION IN THESE BOOKS WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT YOU ARE DOING, DOING SO CAN BE DANGEROUS AND LAND YOU IN TROUBLE... NOTHING IN THESE BOOKS IS ILLEGAL, IT CAN ONLY BE USED ILLEGALLY IF YOU MISS-USE IT..... I have studied this stuff and used it... it works, and it is empowering.... just be careful out there....

Seriously want to end the FED? Find out how the banks are stealing peoples homes illegally !!!! Expose the banking fraud that is destroying our nation Before it is too late!!!! READ AND EDUCATE YOURSELF HERE ARE THE TOOLS:

Offline dre4dwolf

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2011, 12:12:08 am »
You have to understand that this stuff is slightly Over-complicated (its that way on purpose) because if everyone was educated on this subject .... the Banking system/Government/corporate industrial military complext would have no power over the masses... everyone would become essentially a "neo" like in the matrix... agents would be running around like crazy.

I believe movies/books like "The Matrix" and "The Wizard of Oz" and "Alice in wonderland" etc... are subliminally trying to wake people up... either that or the elite are mocking us.... showing us blatently in our face what they are doing to us and laughing when we can't see it...

Hidden in plane sight.

If Alex Jones understood all of this stuff, he would see its all true and he would be going crazy trying to explain it.

Lets take the Matrix for example
You have an average Joe... stuck in a day to day routine... he worked with CODE his entire life, yet he never realized he was living a life inside a code (the computer Matrix Code), he met morpheus, and he showed him that the life he was living was a complete and utter lie, that a veil had been pulled over his eyes (materialism), and that he was trapped in a prison that converted him into ENERGY (battery).
Neo wakes up and realizes the truth and learns to use the code to his advantage.

The code (matrix code) is UCC CODE/Law.
Neo is you
You have a choice.... Learn the truth, or go back to bed and wake up and go work like a slave oblivious and slightly contempt.

The elite want us to chose choice 2, so that they can use our energy (labor) and our names (credit) to make their lives better while simultaneously making our lives worst.
Think about it... what do banks/bankers actually do?.... nothing... they maintain your money/accounts and skim off 40% of your labor for themselves.. *this is slavery ON MASS, and the only reason people don't rebel against it ... is because they are conditioned from birth to believe in this existance...

It gets a little philosophical... but its the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.... the truth hurts and people reject it because the mind can't handle it... "The mind is repelled"....
"The process by which banks create money is so simple that the mind is repelled"
- John Kenneth Galbraith Economist

------------
I would like to add a reply to the people trying to Pin a Value on their own Birth Certificate,... its really impossible to pin an exact amount or worth on each persons<---artificial / worth.

I believe I read that everyone starts off with about a million dollars of worth at birth, but that it scales up with inflation.... so your private portion of the public trust could be even be billions by the time you 20 - 21.
They judge how much slave labor you will produce for them over your lifetime, and the bond is adjusted correspondingly, it is linked with the "social security" system... so perhaps they gauge your bonds worth by the total sum of your social security payments.

If you had access to the funds in your bond, you could never "run out" because the funds are backed in part i believe against your unlimited commercial liability (you can get in as much debt as you want/can)... (its backed by your debt in a sense and your unlimited capacity to contract).
THE IRS has an account in your name in essence ... this account always has to be set back to ZERO.
That account is essentially the bond account.... the account is a VESSEL it can hold UNLIMITED DEBT FUNDS (CREDIT)

There is no ASSET money in circulation, there is only DEBT NOTES.... OR NOTES THAT ACT AS PROOF OF DEBT.
The closest thing to actual ASSET money is PROMISSORY NOTES WRITTEN FROM YOU TO BANKS (THATS REAL MONEY)... well as real as money gets to being valuable without being Gold/Silver.

Read about the banking system.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2011, 07:36:00 am »
Where was it confirmed that a ruling was placed against him? ? I bet if anything he went back or sent a few notices the case would get dismissed....

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=199456.msg1185699#msg1185699

Unfortunately this dude did not take over and close the proceedings. This is why you really have to know your stuff before playing with fire. Nevertheless, it's still great to see people standing up.

Guelph man linked to court video fined $260
September 30, 2010
Thana Dharmarajah, Mercury staff
http://news.guelphmercury.com/article/696416

GUELPH — A city man whose initial court proceedings were videotaped and uploaded on YouTube has 15 days to pay a $260 fine.

Keith Thompson failed to show in Guelph’s provincial offences court Thursday but his trial proceeded in his absence. The court found him guilty of two offences of illegally parking a car outside a driveway or a legal off-street parking area.

On each offence, Thompson was fined $130.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2011, 08:00:32 am »

It gets a little philosophical... but its the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.... the truth hurts and people reject it because the mind can't handle it... "The mind is repelled"....

"The process by which banks create money is so simple that the mind is repelled"
- John Kenneth Galbraith Economist

------------

You could probably say the same thing about the "law".

Offline dre4dwolf

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2011, 10:42:55 am »
They more or less probably forced a ruling against him because he uploaded the video as well.... they can't allow evidence of their fraud to become too public.

Im fairly sure if he stood his ground a little more and didn't try and rush his way out of the proceedings he would of won/got the case dismissed.

If you really want to get out of parking tickets etc... the best thing (the easiest thing) is to reject the offers of paying the ticket within 30 days, they will send you offers for reduced amounts... write them nice notices explaining you do not see a valid debt, that you have no recollection or proof of a contractual obligation to perform as requested.

They will send you a bunch of reduced offers ... I have gotten tickets of 150 Down to 25$... and at that end its cheaper than paying for parking in the city to go fight the court case.... I would honestly only use these "powers" if it was a criminal case or for amounts exceeding 500 to a 1000 dollars... its just not worth it to exercise these powers for a 100$ parking ticket... its too much work/stress.

But the parking tickets do make good practice if you intend to master this stuff... and whats the worst that could happen? you end up paying a stupid parking ticket and getting a few laughs in the court room ;p....

The way I see it or learned it, the Birth Certificate is a person, the actual human being is the AGENT, he tried to play it off as if he was an administrator for the persons accounts.... and he is ... he is the authorized signature (this is why your checks if you noticed have under the signature line AUTHORIZED SIGNATURE, sometimes the line itself is composed of the words Authorized signature in micro print) think about it... the checks name is your name in ALL CAPS, its not you... you are the AGENT for the account....  he lost the case because he abandoned the person in the court room and did not see things through.
Person : An entity (such as a corporation) that is recognized by law as having the rights or duties of a human being - Blacks Law Dictionary 7th Edition.

Sorry if my post seems a little confuzzled I only slept 30 minutes today -_-...

PS: If you are interested in this stuff, buy a copy of Blacks Law Dictionary, probably best to get an older one as they started to clean out the language in the newer ones to try and mask this stuff... the newer one is essentially the same as the older one, but it is MORE VAGUE in its definitions of certain terms... as the older ones where more specific and too clear... I usually just pull out the 7th edition though... they both get the same job done.

Offline dre4dwolf

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2011, 11:01:44 am »
You could probably say the same thing about the "law".

The law... yea there really is no law... honestly I look at everything in a sense like we are working in one giant office in one giant corporation, the corporation institutes company policies that we all must follow (you can bend the rules and sometimes break them).
They get us into bondage by making us sign unfair employment contracts, waving our lawful rights in return for corporate benefits and privileges.
When you go before a judge... its not really a judge its more like an administrator trying to sort out a conflict, they try to apply the company policy to regulate and REMEDY problems between their employees (you and me) or between their employees and their boss (you/me vs THEM).
Its like you getting into an argument with your boss, your boss runs through the office and yells at you for breaking a corporate printer, he tries to take it out of your paycheck... but its really not your fault... the printer was old and no where in the policy does it say you are liable for the printer if it is damaged.... the judge is your boss, and you are the employee... thats why its hard to win at court, you have to make your boss look like an ass infront of all the other employees and essentially force yourself into a promotion by artificially elevating your status.

we really live in a crazy world... its a miracle we haven't destroyed ourselves yet.....

I hope im keeping the topic interesting, I really wish everyone in the world knew this stuff.... its so hard to find others who know which as a result makes it hard to learn more.
Im pretty much stuck in neutral on my path to learning this stuff... I get all the concepts and ideas and I understand the "laws" and "codes" and I have studied contract law and UCC... etc.
I have a pretty strong grasp of the principles and methods and techniques... but this kind of stuff can only be learned through experience, which is hard to come by without getting into a heap of paper work.

I have a pretty broad understanding of this stuff and all topics related, so feel free to leave a question or two and ill try to answer ;p....
The only way we can ever learn is to ask questions and than seek the answers, sometimes we can't find all the answers, but atleast we found the question! HALF THE WORK IS ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2011, 11:19:29 am »
The law... yea there really is no law... honestly I look at everything in a sense like we are working in one giant office in one giant corporation, the corporation institutes company policies that we all must follow (you can bend the rules and sometimes break them).
They get us into bondage by making us sign unfair employment contracts, waving our lawful rights in return for corporate benefits and privileges.
When you go before a judge... its not really a judge its more like an administrator trying to sort out a conflict, they try to apply the company policy to regulate and REMEDY problems between their employees (you and me) or between their employees and their boss (you/me vs THEM).
Its like you getting into an argument with your boss, your boss runs through the office and yells at you for breaking a corporate printer, he tries to take it out of your paycheck... but its really not your fault... the printer was old and no where in the policy does it say you are liable for the printer if it is damaged.... the judge is your boss, and you are the employee... thats why its hard to win at court, you have to make your boss look like an ass infront of all the other employees and essentially force yourself into a promotion by artificially elevating your status.

Nice analogy there!

So what do you think the judges (bosses) know? Do you think they're fully aware that they are duping us, or are they compartmentalized in the sense that some are oblivious while others are fully complicit in the scam/illusion?

Offline dre4dwolf

« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2011, 11:27:42 am »
Nice analogy there!

So what do you think the judges (bosses) know? Do you think they're fully aware that they are duping us, or are they compartmentalized in the sense that some are oblivious while others are fully complicit in the scam/illusion?

If its a criminal/commercial court/court working for the finance departments of the state, Yes they are aware 100%.
There might be judges for smaller courts (maybe small claims court / Family courts etc.. ) that do not know....

Being a judge is akin to being a boss or a priest in a church.... you are trained in the rituals of "the craft" as I like to call it.

Higher end Lawyers know also to the extent that it deals with contracts and finance/money/economics, but past that is anyones guess.

I have talked to judges/lawyers/bankers (off the record casual talk) and they admit to as much as they are comfortable admitting...

Look, even if you know everything... its always an uphill battle, you are always at a disadvantage, the system is designed to protect the fraud....
Our courts, our money, our economy, our government, our laws.... they are all deeply rooted in FRAUD.

Im not sure if there are any true common law courts left in America, I think the only way to get true common law court is to have the judge swear in their oath of office to uphold the constitution while in a hearing.

Ie: Assert yourself, distinguish yourself from the person, act as the administrator/agent (acting as the agent is probably easier), and calmly ask the Judge to attest that his Oath of Office is in effect... at that point common law in theory (to my knowledge) should standup in a that court room (the judge may try and leave the room 2 or 3 times) you have to repeat this ritual everytime the judge leaves the room and comes back...

The courts are always trying to establish Joinder (contract) with you, they are trying to pull you from the private to the public side where they have VOODOO POWER. ;p... thats why they always bark orders and act angry and intimidating, its their job its like an art form.....
There is no reason a judge can tell you to "come here" "sit down" "standup" etc... they are trying to make you submissive... its their strategy... 100s of years of research went into making submissive slaves... its alot of conditioning to break.... our society is constructed as such to breed slaves.

O PS: Attorneys are not really lawyers, they are not really schooled in law to the fullest, they are pretty much just trained in court room procedures... they are there to serve the court first and foremost. . . they are officers of the court... they are not really there to help anyone but the court.

Offline dre4dwolf

« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2011, 11:42:40 am »
I don't feel comfortable saying they all know 100%, maybe there are a few judges out there who are just trained and do not understand the full extent of what it is that they are doing.... the one judge I talked to seemed to have a firm grasp (and looked a little nervous at the mention of the topic). . . . . I would say most know what they are doing, but that most must feel that it is the right thing to do.

In a sense theres nothing wrong with the model, the problems are that the regulations/codes/"laws"/"legislation" are warped and perverted to benefit the few.... while slaugthering the many.
When you are aware of whats going on, you can fight it and sometimes you can win... but not always .... the system is very... very corrupt and they will do everything in their power to keep their advantages.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2011, 12:01:21 pm »
Thanks wolf -- I appreciate your views.

One other thing to consider are the Law Societies: just like you said about the judges/lawyers you've had small talk with, why is their world so secretive? Especially the Law Societies. Mega alarm bell there IMO.

Offline dre4dwolf

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2011, 12:15:32 pm »
Thanks wolf -- I appreciate your views.

One other thing to consider are the Law Societies: just like you said about the judges/lawyers you've had small talk with, why is their world so secretive? Especially the Law Societies. Mega alarm bell there IMO.
absolutely, its like a club...

Lawyers, Judges and Bankers pretty much benefit by keeping the corrupt system in play for the elite, in return the elite reward them... *you scratch my back, I scratch yours

An example would be banks with judges, the banks save the best foreclosures and sell them or gift the houses to the judges or split the profit from sale of the property with the judges... thats how the judges have those fancy new homes and fancy new cars ... they wait for some poor sap to take out a "loan" the bank risks no money no assets and unjustly gets rewarded in court when the poor guy gets duped into not being able to afford the "payments".

Its all fraud, one lawyer at signing for a friends house said that he had purchased 6 homes (not cheap ones) fully paid for already and he had only been a lawyer for 4 or 5 years... (I wonder how ;P).... its all fraud... if your "in the loop" you get to benefit A LOT, especially if you know the entire workings of the system... the guy had homes for each of his kids and a summer home....

I have a BS Degree in Business, when i first learned all this I was thinking of going back to become a Lawyer and getting rich before the system collapses, but honestly I don't think theres enough time to really do all that cause I see the system collapsing more and more everyday... I give it something like a year and 6 months before the whole enchilada collapses and we fall into a state of complete despotism.
Come to think of it, currently Im fighting the bank (they want like 8000 a month for the house) lol... don't have it... so stopped paying them (its been about a year and 8 months now without a payment) and im still here, so I guess im on to something.... ;p

Online donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2011, 12:19:38 pm »
Wayne Paul speaks 'The Obama Deception'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCF_7kspI7Y&feature=related

In 1933 our country was bankrupt!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Freeski

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2011, 01:28:38 pm »
Wayne Paul speaks 'The Obama Deception'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCF_7kspI7Y&feature=related

In 1933 our country was bankrupt!

It is unreal that our elected reps appear to be unfamiliar with and uninterested in any of this. The establishment reps HAVE to know what's going on and that makes them guilty of unbelievably serious crimes (fraud, racketeering, theft, conspiracy, dereliction of oath, just to name a few).

Here's part 1 of the Greenspan interview on the Newshour - which was just starting as this clip ended:

Greenspan Admits The Federal Reserve Is Above The Law
(9:20 min but you can jump to 6min where he talks about fraud, then 7min when he calls himself a libertarian/republican (LOL), then he states the Fed is untouchable)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z-gsTLa9LA&feature=related

Offline dre4dwolf

« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2011, 02:20:18 am »
A note on Redemption: There are a lot of flaws with commercial redemption, its very complicated to setup/understand, and it always has the random possiblity of blowing up in our faces ;p.... I have experimented with it... and it does appear to be a valid process, but god knows if it would ever endup being 100% all true... its all a lot of "educated guess work".

In either case the books are a good read and you will get something out of it....
The best thing that could ever happen is we return to a free society based on self rule and structure.... or god could come down and save us... who knows.

Offline Gonzman

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2013, 12:55:45 pm »
"Every child born in Ontario must be registered with Ontario’s Office of the Registrar General. This allows documents such as birth certificates and Social Insurance Number cards to be produced. A birth registration contains information about a newborn and is used to create his or her permanent identity record. The birth registration form CANNOT itself be used as proof of identity or to request documents such as Passports or Ontario Health Cards. Information found on the birth registration is used to create a birth certificate."

From the Ontario Government website.  http://allontario.ca/2012/07/ontario-birth-registration-and-certificate-information/

Pretty simple and clear to me.  There is no trading with it it's creating Government employees so their laws can apply to you.