V for Victory Posters

Author Topic: V for Victory Posters  (Read 41102 times)

Offline Freeski

Re: V for Victory Posters
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2011, 09:42:50 PM »
Awesome job Route! The Patrick Henry quote is so important.

I think the variety of these things is key, not only to reaching various audiences, but because different slants and messages will inspire all kinds of people.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2011, 10:38:56 PM »
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2011, 10:18:16 AM »
Latest Entries In V For Victory Campaign

http://www.prisonplanet.com/latest-entries-in-v-for-victory-campaign.html

Route,

Outstanding job!  V not only stands for Victory, but for a Variety of important messages to convey, which all center on liberty and Freedom for all!!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2011, 03:00:27 PM »

Route,

Outstanding job!  V not only stands for Victory, but for a Variety of important messages to convey, which all center on liberty and Freedom for all!!

Thanks donnay :)

V for Victory: Latest Entries
http://www.infowars.com/v-for-victory-latest-entries/
Infowars.com
January 26, 2011
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline dre4dwolf

• Real Eyes Realize Real Lies
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2011, 07:27:33 PM »
Seriously want to end the FED? Find out how the banks are stealing peoples homes illegally !!!! Expose the banking fraud that is destroying our nation Before it is too late!!!! READ AND EDUCATE YOURSELF HERE ARE THE TOOLS:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=199105.msg1183547#msg1183547

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2011, 09:21:27 PM »

Offline ex_nihilo

• YHWH prevails Rev 20:10
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2011, 01:56:33 AM »
Here are my quick attempts. (like 5 min in gimp) Sized for 8.5x 11.

An open mind, like an open wound, is prone to infection. -ex_nihilo

Offline iks83

« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2011, 07:53:14 AM »
People... when you make only a few colour poster then save it as png!

Offline GH0STMASTER

• Get Your Geek On!
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2011, 11:47:54 PM »
Yes I am late doing a poster.  But I just could not decide on what to do.  This is my first attempt.  So if it looks like crap sorry. 

Get Your Geek On! http://getyourgeekon.info

Offline MisterMorcego

« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2011, 08:40:19 PM »
Hey all. First post here at the PrisonPlanet Forum and I'm loving the posters I'm seeing. I myself have no real experience with making posters, however I'd like to suggest a new model of poster which I would hope to eventually distribute and display in places such as Times Square. Simply put my model of poster would still contain the link to Infowars but it would be mostly a list of topics which people can search into popular engines such as google in order to better educate themselves of the secrets and crimes our government, as well as the Federal Reserve banking cartel have committed. I'm not sure whether or not this has been already thought of, if so then disregard this. So far my list of topics includes things such as:

FEMA camps
Rex 84
Bilderberg group (I list this because I'm sure the majority of the public are oblivious to its existence)
Trilateral Commission
The Council of Governors
Obama's reinstation of the Patriot Act
The North American Union

I encourage anyone to contribute anything they feel would further this and I look forward to exchanging ideas with anyone interested.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2011, 09:03:11 PM »
Hey all. First post here at the PrisonPlanet Forum and I'm loving the posters I'm seeing. I myself have no real experience with making posters, however I'd like to suggest a new model of poster which I would hope to eventually distribute and display in places such as Times Square. Simply put my model of poster would still contain the link to Infowars but it would be mostly a list of topics which people can search into popular engines such as google in order to better educate themselves of the secrets and crimes our government, as well as the Federal Reserve banking cartel have committed. I'm not sure whether or not this has been already thought of, if so then disregard this. So far my list of topics includes things such as:

FEMA camps
Rex 84
Bilderberg group (I list this because I'm sure the majority of the public are oblivious to its existence)
Trilateral Commission
The Council of Governors
Obama's reinstation of the Patriot Act
The North American Union

I encourage anyone to contribute anything they feel would further this and I look forward to exchanging ideas with anyone interested.

Anti NWO Googlable soundbytes? I'm lovin' it!

Now let's agree on a mutual non aggression pact and all will be excellent. 8)
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.