The 4 Flights of 9/11 - What about the Passengers? What happened to them?

Author Topic: The 4 Flights of 9/11 - What about the Passengers? What happened to them?  (Read 94810 times)

worcesteradam

low passenger numbers bothers me. A large number of them supposedly military industrial complex contractors

Offline GH0STMASTER

• Get Your Geek On!
low passenger numbers bothers me. A large number of them supposedly military industrial complex contractors

Where did you hear this at?  This is the first i heard of this.  If this is true, then to me it sounds like a major clue.
Get Your Geek On! http://getyourgeekon.info

worcesteradam

i remember reading a number of them were Raytheon employees.

but looking at it now, its only about eight of them

Offline agentbluescreen

Where did you hear this at?  This is the first i heard of this.  If this is true, then to me it sounds like a major clue.

Well if they were "James Bond" staged deaths then all of these people are in FBI Mafia "witness protection" or have been given new CIA Mafia identities.

One sad thing we can be most completely and absolutely certain of, is that all of the victims on the ground were most certainly genuine Bush/Cheney mass murder victims.

Offline GH0STMASTER

• Get Your Geek On!
Well if they were "James Bond" staged deaths then all of these people are in FBI Mafia "witness protection" or have been given new CIA Mafia identities.

One sad thing we can be most completely and absolutely certain of, is that all of the victims on the ground were most certainly genuine Bush/Cheney mass murder victims.

I just thought they worked in the wrong buildings.  They had a lot to hide in those buildings.  What's so sad is Bush and Cheney both don't value human life very much.  I would not want to get on their bad side.  Plus lets not forget the many witnesses that have died since 9-11.
Get Your Geek On! http://getyourgeekon.info

Offline Ruth

In my opinion this is one of the scariest ponderance of the entire 9/11 event - did they take the passengers off the flights in some cases and execute them?

No need to take them off the flight to execute them at all, not if you need to kill them or at least incapacitate them (especially the pilots) in order to "hijack" your plane.  Didn't work for Flight 93, so it got made into confetti by some sort of air to air weapons device.

There were some people in the US Administration who thought nothing of 'sacrificing' thousands of lives in order to kill millions (and make a lot of money into the bargain) by enabling the launching of an illegal war.  They are called psychopaths and they routinely engage in false flag operations to achieve nefarious aims.  To them, the end always justifying the means.  And they really don't care.

They have the best 'cover' ever invented by human beings in the world.... Nobody can quite believe that they would DO a THING LIKE THAT!  Its unconscionable!  Lucky they don't need to worry about a conscience.  They simply don't have one.

worcesteradam

Re: The 4 Flights of 9/11 - What about the Passengers? What happened to them?
« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2013, 10:42:06 AM »
Vuelos de la Muerte