The 4 Flights of 9/11 - What about the Passengers? What happened to them?

Author Topic: The 4 Flights of 9/11 - What about the Passengers? What happened to them?  (Read 96674 times)

charrington

In my opinion this is one of the scariest ponderance of the entire 9/11 event - did they take the passengers off the flights in some cases and execute them?

Most people are not aware that there are issues with the 4 groups of people who flew on the 4 flights of 9/11 from 3 locations. There are so many issues it would take a newsroom full of dedicated reporters a long time to sift through it all. There are problems with the boarding of passengers on 3 flights. And on the 4th flight we find 2 boardings, an unusual event to say the least.

Two of the aircraft, we are to believe didn't even take off on 9/11, as this is what registers in the BTS database for flights 11 & 77 on 911. Two of the aircraft that allegedly struck the towers, can be plausibly shown to be drones, calling into question both passenger and crew from those respective flights. (11 & 175) While flight 77 obviously didn't crash at the Pentagon from all evidence shown, and flight 77 is one of the 2 flight which BTS shows no departure time for.

While flight 93 wasn't even a regular flight on 9/11, it was created in the last 2 hours before it flew. And as you will see are good reasons to believe Flight 93 was boarded twice at Newark. If this sounds confusing, it is because it was meant to be so. But I believe this article shows it is possible to make some simple sense out of the days events and tie them all together.

What was alleged to have been Flight 11, crashing into the North Tower on 9/11/2001 at 8:46 AM. Notice the bright flash at the towers face just prior to impact.

This was taken by the Naudet brothers, filming a documentary of 911. Below is a screen-shot of the BTS database, Bureau of Traffic Statistics. Oddly it shows that Flight 11, with no wheels off time, or departure time, showing that it never took off on 9/11. This exact same oddity is duplicated regarding the Flight 77, the other American Airlines flight on 9/11 which allegedly took off from Dulles. The BTS database shows that the 2 American airlines planes, flights 11 & 77, as having no wheels off time or departure times. This is actually a key to understanding 9/11 as well as the mystery of the planes & passengers.

One mystery compounds into another creating a chain or sequence of events that become confusion. The largest blunder that 911 investigators have made is to be aware of this BTS discrepancy and then act as though it wasn't there. Nearly everyone who becomes aware of this BTS discrepancy, then go on to assume that these passengers somehow still ended up on flight 11. The passengers did disappear after all, did they not? And we were all told that they boarded and were on flight 11, right? We have Air Traffic controllers as eye witnesses saying that flight 11 was seen on radar, and followed all the way to the North Tower of the World Trade Center complex. We also then have the cell phone calls from the passengers themselves, to bolster this story, do we not? Thus the path of least resistance to the investigator of 911 is to assume that the BTS discrepancies regarding flight 11 & 77 is just a snafu or a glitch. Or perhaps, facing all of the obstacles above, the 911 investigator thinks it less difficult to shift focus into other areas of investigation, of which, thanks to the planners of 911, there is an abundance. Please see the rest of story below the chart below;

BTS - Bureau of Traffic Statistics showing Flight 11 never departed from Boston Logan international Airport on 9/11/2001.

The problem with nearly all 911 research regarding this issue of the BTS discrepancies of flights 11 & 77 is it all ends here, and no more questions are asked. If you ask the right question, you usually get the right answer. If you ask the wrong question, you usually get the wrong answer. If you ask no more questions at all, you will get no more answers. And thus, it is left there, with no more questions. So lets start asking some of the questions which have never been asked or pursued.

Question # 1. Do we have any evidence that shows the passengers at the airport, boarding terminals or boarding the planes?

Answer: No - Not on any of the "4 flights" of 911 [Is this not a huge red flag already? If such footage existed, and by all means if the governments story is true, there is indeed footage of all the passengers at the airports and boarding terminals. Yet not an inch of footage of this video has ever once been produced.] **The answer why there is no video of any of the passengers at any of the terminals or airports is because it simply does not exist and never did exist.

Question # 2. How does a passenger purchase a ticket for a Flight which will not fly on 9/11?

This is conceivably possible. Flights are canceled all the time and combined with other flights according to the dictates of the airlines and passenger loads any given day. Yet there are no records of any such occurrences on 9/11. The official story is set in stone. The people boarded Flight 11. They boarded AT Flight 11's gate.

Question #3. How does...
MORE

http://letsrollforums.com/happened-passengers-4-flights-t20496.html?s=74dc3e3aefd0564803e2a6109520af33&

Offline Nailer

Bodies ,luggage and titanium plane parts do not " Vaporize " as the US Governments story line says.

The lack of plane wreckage/debris ,bodies at the pentagon and shanksville crash sites alone are proof that the US Government  LIED to the American people.

I have no doubt that the US Government  executed all the passengers  of the flights that were supposedly taken over by men with boxcutters. 
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline EndTheEU

all 4 planes were controlled by remote control. i highly doubt that they were executed in the sense you mean. they all got on their flights and the flights took off. you think the two that hit the towers were drones; i won't comment on that because i have no idea. any flight that didn't make it to the 'official' destination (like flight 93) easily could've been intentionally plummeted into the ocean (planes float due to air pressure inside, but this is easily reversed by simply destablizing the pressure, which could also be done with remote control). if a plane sinks, it will likely never be found again. the ocean is the best place to hide evidence.

this makes me sick to my stomach  :(

in regards to the BTS thing, it could just be that the gov't (DoD/CIA/military/FBI/whatever) confiscated the records. i highly doubt it means the flights never took off.

charrington

all 4 planes were controlled by remote control. i highly doubt that they were executed in the sense you mean. they all got on their flights and the flights took off. you think the two that hit the towers were drones; i won't comment on that because i have no idea. any flight that didn't make it to the 'official' destination (like flight 93) easily could've been intentionally plummeted into the ocean (planes float due to air pressure inside, but this is easily reversed by simply destablizing the pressure, which could also be done with remote control). if a plane sinks, it will likely never be found again. the ocean is the best place to hide evidence.

this makes me sick to my stomach  :(

in regards to the BTS thing, it could just be that the gov't (DoD/CIA/military/FBI/whatever) confiscated the records. i highly doubt it means the flights never took off.
I wish I could find the video again but - loose change put out a video that on the same day there was ANOTHER hijacking that landed at Cleveland (I think) and they told people to get away from the airport or they would be shot. The video was fantastic because it was someone that was actually there at the time.

Later I heard a audio of one of the calls from one of the jets that had two voices on it - both female and the speaker was talking to their spouse and when they finished you could faintly hear someone else say "that was very good" -- 

Offline GH0STMASTER

• Get Your Geek On!
I realize some people don't think our Gov is capable of murder.  But they are!  If they can experiment, maim, send troops into red zones, give them testing without allowing the troops to opt out... You better believe mowing down several hundred individuals wont faze them. 
Get Your Geek On! http://getyourgeekon.info

charrington

I realize some people don't think our Gov is capable of murder.  But they are!  If they can experiment, maim, send troops into red zones, give them testing without allowing the troops to opt out... You better believe mowing down several hundred individuals wont faze them. 
But it's just so hideous to do it that way. How evil can evil get? And that other people in the government went along with it.

Offline fradus

While flight 77 obviously didn't crash at the Pentagon from all evidence shown, and flight 77 is one of the 2 flight which BTS shows no departure time for.

Hate to rain on your parade but you are drawing a long bow here. There has been plenty of evidence of people seeing an airliner that day. Plus wheelrims, engine rotor, landing gear, seats and bits of fuselage have been shown to be found from what I understand.
Vote 1 Julian Assange

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
Hate to rain on your parade but you are drawing a long bow here. There has been plenty of evidence of people seeing an airliner that day. Plus wheelrims, engine rotor, landing gear, seats and bits of fuselage have been shown to be found from what I understand.

You need to do some more research then. Those parts you mention have not been officially tied to that aircraft. All they have done is shown parts, but htere has been no part numbers revealed or matched done that I know of. Even that "engine rotor" (actually fan blades) that you mention has been shown to be too small to be from a 757, and actually shown to be from a completely different aircraft. The key is the part numbers which are known and easily identified, but they haven't done that.

And humans are poor witnesses. That has definately been proven. But all that is another topic.

As for the bodies, they haven't proven anything. Yes, there have been a photo or two that has popped up showing bodies in seats, but those haven't been proven to be real or even at the site.

Show me where they have proven the seats those bodies were found in were matched with the 757 in question. And how is it that the light weight chairs survived the crash, yet other parts of titanium vaporized? Check out what it takes to vaporize titanium. Then you might rethink your position.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline GH0STMASTER

• Get Your Geek On!

and I hate to rain on your parade...  Yes there were parts on the ground at the pentagon. But many aviation people looking at pictures have said the parts on the ground there, were not from the airplane that supposedly hit it, some parts were too small.  Looked out of place, etc.   Maybe we have a few aviation buffs here that can go back and look at the pics.  But one video I saw a couple years ago said that one part (don't remember which it is)  looked out of place, and it was missing some of the components.  Now they said it could of lost a couple of the parts on it, but not all of them along with a huge round object that goes with it.  (spare parts?) He looked at every photo and said he could not spot that part anywhere.  Plus the ground did not indicate anything hit it with brute force.  It was pristine.  Like someone just laid the parts out.  Some of the parts weigh hundreds of pounds.  

Get Your Geek On! http://getyourgeekon.info

charrington

It's not my story :) - it's posted in another forum - I suggest you might try posting that over there and see what reply you get.

charrington

Re: The 4 Flights of 9/11 - What about the Passengers? What happened to them?
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2011, 02:04:39 AM »
and I hate to rain on your parade...  Yes there were parts on the ground at the pentagon. But many aviation people looking at pictures have said the parts on the ground there, were not from the airplane that supposedly hit it, some parts were too small.  Looked out of place, etc.   Maybe we have a few aviation buffs here that can go back and look at the pics.  But one video I saw a couple years ago said that one part (don't remember which it is)  looked out of place, and it was missing some of the components.  Now they said it could of lost a couple of the parts on it, but not all of them along with a huge round object that goes with it.  (spare parts?) He looked at every photo and said he could not spot that part anywhere.  Plus the ground did not indicate anything hit it with brute force.  It was pristine.  Like someone just laid the parts out.  Some of the parts weigh hundreds of pounds.  

It was a jet engine and part of the nose gear but it was from a Jet that wasn't the same time so it most likely was a throw down...  I think the engine was from a smaller style jet and that same engine was used on CM's.

Offline fradus

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2011, 03:20:07 AM »
You need to do some more research then. Those parts you mention have not been officially tied to that aircraft. All they have done is shown parts, but htere has been no part numbers revealed or matched done that I know of. Even that "engine rotor" (actually fan blades) that you mention has been shown to be too small to be from a 757, and actually shown to be from a completely different aircraft. The key is the part numbers which are known and easily identified, but they haven't done that.And humans are poor witnesses. That has definately been proven. But all that is another topic.

As for the bodies, they haven't proven anything. Yes, there have been a photo or two that has popped up showing bodies in seats, but those haven't been proven to be real or even at the site.

Show me where they have proven the seats those bodies were found in were matched with the 757 in question. And how is it that the light weight chairs survived the crash, yet other parts of titanium vaporized? Check out what it takes to vaporize titanium. Then you might rethink your position.

Is that ever going to happen.... about the part numbers I mean?
How do you officially tie those parts to the aircraft?

There are quite a few photos here...not sure how valid some of the comments are beneath them though, particularly the uncharred green fuselage just outside the punch hole ::)

http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

Can somebody point out reference to the fan blades being too small to be from a 757, and actually shown to be from a completely different aircraft? I admit I have heard this is the past but never seen any evidence on it.
Vote 1 Julian Assange

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2011, 05:59:13 AM »
All the parts on those planes are documented as to what plane they were put on. It's all a part of the FAA rules on tracking parts to make sure they are using the correct parts, and so they know who made the parts in the event they fail. In fact, records could be and should be pulled on exactly what parts were used on that specific plane. Then it's a simple matter of comparison. They got reams and reams of documentation as part of maintenance regulations to make it so there is no questions as to where a part came from and what plane it went on and when. Standard stuff and they know it, but I have yet to see that verification done. That process would also make it obvious what parts could or could not have survived that crash and define what parts were in fact titanium and should be present at the site. Titanium simple does not vaporize.

I don't have a link for info on the engine fanblades. It was some time ago when I ran across that. Maybe somebody more up-to-date can help out.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

Offline fradus

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2011, 06:14:26 PM »
Thanks Kilika.
Vote 1 Julian Assange

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2011, 06:26:34 PM »
Here's something on the engine issue...(kind of technical)

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspiracy/q0265.shtml

Protean

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2011, 06:27:40 PM »
In my opinion this is one of the scariest ponderance of the entire 9/11 event - did they take the passengers off the flights in some cases and execute them?

Most people are not aware that there are issues with the 4 groups of people who flew on the 4 flights of 9/11 from 3 locations. There are so many issues it would take a newsroom full of dedicated reporters a long time to sift through it all. There are problems with the boarding of passengers on 3 flights. And on the 4th flight we find 2 boardings, an unusual event to say the least.

Two of the aircraft, we are to believe didn't even take off on 9/11, as this is what registers in the BTS database for flights 11 & 77 on 911. Two of the aircraft that allegedly struck the towers, can be plausibly shown to be drones, calling into question both passenger and crew from those respective flights. (11 & 175) While flight 77 obviously didn't crash at the Pentagon from all evidence shown, and flight 77 is one of the 2 flight which BTS shows no departure time for.

While flight 93 wasn't even a regular flight on 9/11, it was created in the last 2 hours before it flew. And as you will see are good reasons to believe Flight 93 was boarded twice at Newark. If this sounds confusing, it is because it was meant to be so. But I believe this article shows it is possible to make some simple sense out of the days events and tie them all together.

What was alleged to have been Flight 11, crashing into the North Tower on 9/11/2001 at 8:46 AM. Notice the bright flash at the towers face just prior to impact.

This was taken by the Naudet brothers, filming a documentary of 911. Below is a screen-shot of the BTS database, Bureau of Traffic Statistics. Oddly it shows that Flight 11, with no wheels off time, or departure time, showing that it never took off on 9/11. This exact same oddity is duplicated regarding the Flight 77, the other American Airlines flight on 9/11 which allegedly took off from Dulles. The BTS database shows that the 2 American airlines planes, flights 11 & 77, as having no wheels off time or departure times. This is actually a key to understanding 9/11 as well as the mystery of the planes & passengers.

One mystery compounds into another creating a chain or sequence of events that become confusion. The largest blunder that 911 investigators have made is to be aware of this BTS discrepancy and then act as though it wasn't there. Nearly everyone who becomes aware of this BTS discrepancy, then go on to assume that these passengers somehow still ended up on flight 11. The passengers did disappear after all, did they not? And we were all told that they boarded and were on flight 11, right? We have Air Traffic controllers as eye witnesses saying that flight 11 was seen on radar, and followed all the way to the North Tower of the World Trade Center complex. We also then have the cell phone calls from the passengers themselves, to bolster this story, do we not? Thus the path of least resistance to the investigator of 911 is to assume that the BTS discrepancies regarding flight 11 & 77 is just a snafu or a glitch. Or perhaps, facing all of the obstacles above, the 911 investigator thinks it less difficult to shift focus into other areas of investigation, of which, thanks to the planners of 911, there is an abundance. Please see the rest of story below the chart below;

BTS - Bureau of Traffic Statistics showing Flight 11 never departed from Boston Logan international Airport on 9/11/2001.

The problem with nearly all 911 research regarding this issue of the BTS discrepancies of flights 11 & 77 is it all ends here, and no more questions are asked. If you ask the right question, you usually get the right answer. If you ask the wrong question, you usually get the wrong answer. If you ask no more questions at all, you will get no more answers. And thus, it is left there, with no more questions. So lets start asking some of the questions which have never been asked or pursued.

Question # 1. Do we have any evidence that shows the passengers at the airport, boarding terminals or boarding the planes?

Answer: No - Not on any of the "4 flights" of 911 [Is this not a huge red flag already? If such footage existed, and by all means if the governments story is true, there is indeed footage of all the passengers at the airports and boarding terminals. Yet not an inch of footage of this video has ever once been produced.] **The answer why there is no video of any of the passengers at any of the terminals or airports is because it simply does not exist and never did exist.

Question # 2. How does a passenger purchase a ticket for a Flight which will not fly on 9/11?

This is conceivably possible. Flights are canceled all the time and combined with other flights according to the dictates of the airlines and passenger loads any given day. Yet there are no records of any such occurrences on 9/11. The official story is set in stone. The people boarded Flight 11. They boarded AT Flight 11's gate.

Question #3. How does...
MORE

http://letsrollforums.com/happened-passengers-4-flights-t20496.html?s=74dc3e3aefd0564803e2a6109520af33&

Article on this--
Evidence that Flights AA 11 and AA 77 Did Not Exist on September 11, 2001
http://serendipity.li/wot/aa_flts/aa_flts.htm

I searched the departure stats last fall and sure enough, there was no times listed for flights AA77 and AA11.
I haven't check it since then--they may try to cover this one up. But the instructions how to check are at the above link, so give it a whirl.

From above page link:

The Bureau has a page on "Departure Statistics" at

http://www.bts.gov/cgi-bin/ntda/oai/DetailedStatistics/OAI_B1.PL?DetSta=DepSta&FirLevSel=DetSta

To follow the reasoning of this article the reader is requested to go to that page and select "Scheduled departure time".

Select the "Newark, NJ" airport, then "United Airlines", then "September 10, 2001" (not 11). We find that UA 93, bound for San Francisco, was scheduled to depart at 08:00, and that the tail number of the plane assigned to this flight was N570UA.

Now do the same for "September 11, 2001" and we find the same, except that the tail number of the plane assigned was N591UA.

Now go back to the page on "Departure Statistics" and select "Actual departure time". Selecting airport, airline and dates as above we find that UA 93 departed at 7:57 on September 10th and at 8:01 on September 11th.
(see url for full instructions)

My email to friend regarding the RITA stats search last fall--

Yes, the RITA records for flights: AA 77 (Pentagon) & AA 11 (N. WTC) on Sept. 11, 2001 do not have a tail numbers or departure times.

The article at serendipity.li is primarily making a case that this is suspicious. Fair enough, but listed as well without tail numbers or departure times are many other flights on the same day, Sept. 11, 2001.

To me, it looks like all flights after approximately 9 am on Sept. 11, 2001, for these two lists: AA 77 (Pentagon) & AA 11 (N. WTC), do not have a tail numbers (UNKNOW) or departure times (0:00).

One could explain this as flights were canceled or grounded. Of course flights were grounded after the attacks on Sept. 11, 2001 for awhile.

The RITA records for UA 93 (Shanksville, PA) and UA 175 (S. WTC) however, have their tail numbers or departure times listed, but also have all flights after approximately 9 am on Sept. 11, 2001 listed as UNKNOW (tail number) and 0:00 for departure times.

So it does seem suspicious that Flights: AA 77 (Pentagon) & AA 11 (N. WTC) were listed as UNKNOW (tail number) and 0:00 for departure times if they actually did depart from their airports as scheduled, since the attacks happened after they took off, not before.

I feel that this is suspicious and worth noting as another important inconsistency in the 911 official story.

Offline mattj

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2011, 03:55:54 PM »

Even though I have a lot of problems with the official story somethings I know for fact.

I have friends that saw all four flights push from their gates on 9/11 I also have friends that had friends on flights 11,77, and 93.

Offline mattj

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2011, 04:05:46 PM »

Bodies ,luggage and titanium plane parts do not " Vaporize " as the US Governments story line says.

The lack of plane wreckage/debris ,bodies at the pentagon and shanksville crash sites alone are proof that the US Government  LIED to the American people.

I have no doubt that the US Government  executed all the passengers  of the flights that were supposedly taken over by men with boxcutters. 

I am not saying the Government didn't lie because I think they do but you might want to look in to USAir flight 427, United flight 585 and EgyptAir 990 all three had less wreckage them 93 and 77.

Offline citizenx

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2011, 04:29:47 PM »
Here's something on the engine issue...(kind of technical)

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspiracy/q0265.shtml

This article seems to reinfore the theory that it was a variant possibly of the 747 or 737, using a RB211-535 or something similar, probably another military plane.

See:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=164982.msg1198898#msg1198898

Offline mattj

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2011, 04:48:44 PM »
This article seems to reinfore the theory that it was a variant possibly of the 747 or 737, using a RB211-535 or something similar, probably another military plane.

See:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=164982.msg1198898#msg1198898

Flight 77 was a 757, AA's 757 had RB211's. Also there is only a few miltary 747s, and 737s.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2011, 05:10:03 PM »
The silvery painted green airplane that crashed with a few dead bodies aboard it into the Pentagon was not an American Airlines jet.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=164982.msg1196227#msg1196227

The real flight 77 was undoubtedly brought down, it's crew and passengers gassed and a few of them were placed aboard the replacement green drone aircraft that was guided by a TERCOM type robo-pilot system into the ONI offices on the back side of the Pentagon. The grounding and replacement of 77 was necessary to duplicate/merge it's earlier, genuine flight recorder data to the remainder of the fake-flight recording.

Only a robotic flight-piloting (TERCOM) guidance system intended for a smaller platform would clumsily hit lamp poles (being not programmed nor designed to pilot a craft of such size) after a tortuous and humanly impossible 6g turn and ultra-rapid ground-hugging target approach on such an obscurely irrational target. A human pilot would have avoided the risk of hitting light poles.

The remainder of the victim bodies (from the secret airstrip) were cut up into DNA steaks brought in by helicopter and planted, flung around in the Pentagon debris through the back-way that the 9 second later "follow-on" cruise missile hole created for themon AE Drive before and during the firefight. The actual AA plane was likely bombed afterwards and some of that debris also brought over to be later also planted among the silver-painted green plane debris.

this is how the Bush Mafia "Vulcan" killers planted the victim-DNA steaks in the building wreckage:

CAUTION ADVISED, GRAPHIC, DISGUSTING
http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/exhibits/prosecution/P200035.html

This is what the still smoking freshly made Punch Out Hole originally looked like:

What's Wrong Here?!

There are no bodies, remains nor any aircraft parts anywhere in this hole and no 10,000 gallons of jet fuel that would definitely have to have come there, along with any where there any!  Nothing is even burning or ever did burn here!

This is where the criminal Vulcan FBI Mafia  claim they "found" most of the victim's DNA meat-steaks:

Here's some more silvery-painted Faked "American Airlines" phony green airplane for you:

Offline mattj

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2011, 05:19:45 PM »
The silvery painted green airplane that crashed with a few dead bodies aboard it into the Pentagon was not an American Airlines jet.

Keep in mind all planes are green under the outer skin.

Offline citizenx

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2011, 05:20:32 PM »
Flight 77 was a 757, AA's 757 had RB211's. Also there is only a few miltary 747s, and 737s.

I should have said RB211-524,  757 used RB211-535 (E4B).  Thanks for catching that.

And it only takes one!

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2011, 05:56:14 PM »
Keep in mind all planes are green under the outer skin.

No American Airlines ordered-plane is ever produced nor sold to them with any paint of any sort whatsoever on it's exterior, they polish the bare aluminum, it saves them maintenance and fuel costs is very pretty and effective and it is their exclusive trademark!! They only got  couple gray Airbuses once and subsequently had to strip them so they could be polished.

This is what normal Boeing aircraft look like heading out to Renton for final assembly (standard primer)

This is what American Airlines ones look like (no external primer - to be polished later)

That's the color of their light yellowy-green indoor fuel-tank seal grade primer at the wing mounts.

The lighter colored lime-yellowy primer is thicker and more expensive, intended to seal fuel tank seams and rivets and to be fuel resistant

American Airlines Saving Money On Paint? — Tech Ops Forum ...
24 posts - 16 authors - Last post: 7 Apr 2005
I was wondering, does AA benefit in anyway, especially cost wise, from flying their jets in almost bare metal? I saw a bare 777 on Heathrow, ...
http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/tech_ops/read.main/115120/
American's A-300s were painted gray for many years while the rest of the fleet was, and is, polished aluminum. Several years ago for whatever reason, the buses were stripped and polished also. AA believes the lack of paint is cost effective.

MORE Phony green airliner:

Offline mattj

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2011, 06:25:40 PM »
No American Airlines ordered-plane is ever produced nor sold to them with any paint of any sort whatsoever on it's exterior, they polish the bare aluminum, it saves them maintenance and fuel costs is very pretty and effective and it is their exclusive trademark!! They only got  couple gray Airbuses once and subsequently had to strip them so they could be polished.

The lighter colored lime-yellowy primer is thicker and more expensive, intended to seal fuel tank seams and rivets and to be fuel resistant

American Airlines Saving Money On Paint? — Tech Ops Forum ...
24 posts - 16 authors - Last post: 7 Apr 2005
I was wondering, does AA benefit in anyway, especially cost wise, from flying their jets in almost bare metal? I saw a bare 777 on Heathrow, ...
http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/tech_ops/read.main/115120/
American's A-300s were painted gray for many years while the rest of the fleet was, and is, polished aluminum. Several years ago for whatever reason, the buses were stripped and polished also. AA believes the lack of paint is cost effective.

MORE Phony green airliner:

I should have said inside the outer skin not under.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2011, 07:12:51 PM »
I should have said inside the outer skin not under.

The paint under the skin is a thick light lime-green "sealant" it is not a "primer" it is applied ONLY to inside surfaces for acoustic, sealing and fuel resistance purposes and is too thick to be painted-over.

That photo and every photo we have of every external part of the robotic-piloted aircraft that hit the Pentagon first, before the missile strike, (9 seconds later) exhibits exterior green paint under an outer coating of "silvery" paint (with or without AA decals) that is scraped off, marred, missing or chipped off, this photo shows a torn strip where the brittle "silvery" paint coating popped off likely due to twisting and ripping! The color of the outer surface beneath the flaking silvery paint in this one is dark candy green of a non-AA aircraft.

“[I saw] what looked like white confetti raining down everywhere.” He said it soon became apparent “that the ‘confetti’ was little bits of airplane, falling down after being flung high into the bright, blue sky." Ragland, Clyde
Note they are not dangerous sharp tinkling "pelting aluminum shrapnel" they are light "floating" confetti flakes of silvery-white disguise paint.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIfwsjF8X5U&feature=player_detailpage#t=2321s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIfwsjF8X5U&feature=player_detailpage#t=1877s

quote author=agentbluescreen link=topic=164982.msg1199700#msg1199700 date=1297958078]
These are the other photos of the green airplane with the silver-green tiger stripe appearance taken indoors.

They are unretouched partial clippings of the larger FEMA photos 4422, 4424 and 4436 the silvery paint layer seems more tan, perhaps due to high temperature discoloration. You can see raw aluminum on the top edge of the first two (same large wing-pharing looking (but not) item, different shots)

[/quote]

Lotsa pieces of DEFINITELY not an American Airlines Green Airplane here....

Offline mattj

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2011, 12:11:48 PM »
The real flight 77 was undoubtedly brought down, it's crew and passengers gassed and a few of them were placed aboard the replacement green drone aircraft that was guided by a TERCOM type robo-pilot system into the ONI offices on the back side of the Pentagon. The grounding and replacement of 77 was necessary to duplicate/merge it's earlier, genuine flight recorder data to the remainder of the fake-flight recording.

Only a robotic flight-piloting (TERCOM) guidance system intended for a smaller platform would clumsily hit lamp poles (being not programmed nor designed to pilot a craft of such size) after a tortuous and humanly impossible 6g turn and ultra-rapid ground-hugging target approach on such an obscurely irrational target. A human pilot would have avoided the risk of hitting light poles.

The remainder of the victim bodies (from the secret airstrip) were cut up into DNA steaks brought in by helicopter and planted, flung around in the Pentagon debris through the back-way that the 9 second later "follow-on" cruise missile hole created for themon AE Drive before and during the firefight. The actual AA plane was likely bombed afterwards and some of that debris also brought over to be later also planted among the silver-painted green plane debris.

this is how the Bush Mafia "Vulcan" killers planted the victim-DNA steaks in the building wreckage:

That is a nice story and all but wouldn't just be easier to fly a plane into the building.

PS - I work with someone that saw the plane fly over his head and hear the impact.

charrington

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2011, 05:01:20 PM »
That is a nice story and all but wouldn't just be easier to fly a plane into the building.

PS - I work with someone that saw the plane fly over his head and hear the impact.
Have you see the videos of the two cops and the 4 workers that said they saw the Jet fly over the pentagon? They also heard the explosion but saw the jet leave.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2011, 05:36:56 PM »

It's not nice in any way at all. I'd have to say that nothing about 9/11 was easy, either. It was hard, very, very, hard. Look at this Atta patsy, was he religious? No way, these guys were not devout, they were worldly. They were out drinking, gambling and partying  yet they were brainwashed into 'redeeming' themselves by selfishly performing the greatest evil sins humans can commit. This is a study in the perversion, control and the wicked manipulation of weakened and depraved "minds". I use that term loosely, for there is very little human about such a cabal of beasts thinking apparati.

First, since it is a silvery-painted Green Airplane it cannot have ever belonged to American Airlines. It is therefore definitely not AA Flight 77 so the point is mostly-moot to begin with. But let's explain all the other reasons why it wouldn't be.
(Green Airplane topic already covered below)

Second, since the WTC strike/demolition was to be totally destructive and complete, religious-fascist madmen could be entrusted to perform the 1st phase of their Daniel Chapter 8 Show. But the Constantinian fascist's play-bible slavery manuals strictly required that only "some' (auditors and intelligence detective service-persons) of the "host of the stars" be struck down in phase 2 by their pet "He-Goat's" 3rd horn. (don't discount for a moment that this isn't how the Bush, Cheney, Rove and Shelton "Vulcans" convinced many mindlessly enslaved idiots to go along with them)

Had they permitted an incapable idiot like Hani Hanjour (surely unable to overpower a Navy vet let alone fly any plane) to hit the Pentagon with the real aircraft, Rumsfeld's office on the obviously sunny preferred front "river side" of the building with the perfect view of the river, Yacht Club marina and Washington Monument that the terrorists had 3 years of training to figure out (unchanged SecDef office location since 1943) would have looked worse than this:

Reinforced concrete structure.
747, 200mph, no fuel, sideways. (later)

<- Fires almost out, next day, lots of plane left
No -  letting a moron do it could have hurt Rumsfeld! Using a 757 still full of 10,000+ gallons of fuel would have created far more serious damage and probably would have missed the Chief of Naval Operations Intelligence Plot (CNO-IP), DIA and Resource Services Washington auditors! Any terrorist would hit the front offices instead of swinging around to the newly reinforced back basement no matter what he promised you he'd do or you told him to do.

They are control freaks and they needed precision pin-point attack that would look convincing. A smaller, (737) near empty AA disguised plane followed by a modest yet satisfyingly destructive deeper pinpoint penetrator missile would do the job perfectly and allow them AE Drive access in through the back "Punch Out" way to start planting more evidence immediately. The AUP penetrator missile could be fired from hundreds of miles away and even "shadow" the fake jet a few (9) seconds behind it (we have visual proof of this from the Judicial Watch videos, aside from witness testimony)
National Geographic  Witness D.C. 9/11

Third, there is the matter of the Flight Data Recorder and the plane's loyal ex-military Captain, Charles Burlingame

The doctored FDR dataset released by the FBI Mafia omitted to edit the cockpit door signal record which shows the cockpit door of the plane it was attached to never opened once during the entire flight. A door-closed landing and shutdown would not update that, it only records during run, taxi and flight. This means that gassing the passengers and crew on a tarmac without even boarding it is child's play. They may have even installed a poison gas instead of halon and a remote trigger to do so.

All they needed was a 'trusted, loyal' pilot they could both fool and get to bring the plane in to another location for them.

His family is certain that hijackers killed Chic on 9/11 before his plane crashed into the Pentagon, that there is no way he would have crashed the plane himself into that building -- even with knives at his throat.

"The Pentagon was hallowed ground to him," Brad said.

That's because Chic was a Navy man who had once worked at the Pentagon when he was in the Navy Reserves.

I agree with them but fear he was easily duped.

- He was a 1971 graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy and an honor graduate of the Navy "Top Gun" school, in Miramar, California.
 - He flew F-4 Phantoms for the Navy and served aboard the USS Saratoga.
 - He he retired from active duty to fly for AA in 1979
 - He continued military service as a reserve officer retiring at the rank of Captain in 1996.
 - He was furloughed in 1980 and went to work in the Washington office of Lockheed Aerospace.

According to classmate Marks, Chic was well thought of at Lockheed -- to the point that even after his recall to American in 1984 he stayed on as a consultant with Lockheed until 1987. It was alleged he actually participated in a 9/11 type airplane Pentagon Attack drill during that last year ('96).

He was a loyal, excellent, highly responsible pilot who just so happened to work at the Pentagon for a few years as a reservist, nothing odd about that at all, but little doubt that after the '93 WTC bombing and the drills he had participated in, he could have easily been recruited (instructed confidentially) to bring his flight into a secret airfield on false intelligence "he was carrying a potential hijacker". Far more likely than him being overpowered by any skinny little pipsqeak who couldn't even fly.

It's no stretch at all to reason out why the truth is stranger than the buffet of lies we got handed.

Offline mattj

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2011, 06:54:25 PM »
Before I start let me again say I don't believe the 9/11 official story.

It's not nice in any way at all. I'd have to say that nothing about 9/11 was easy, either. It was hard, very, very, hard. Look at this Atta patsy, was he religious? No way, these guys were not devout, they were worldly. They were out drinking, gambling and partying  yet they were brainwashed into 'redeeming' themselves by selfishly performing the greatest evil sins humans can commit. This is a study in the perversion, control and the wicked manipulation of weakened and depraved "minds". I use that term loosely, for there is very little human about such a cabal of beasts thinking apparati.

First, since it is a silvery-painted Green Airplane it cannot have ever belonged to American Airlines. It is therefore definitely not AA Flight 77 so the point is mostly-moot to begin with. But let's explain all the other reasons why it wouldn't be.
(Green Airplane topic already covered below)
With out going into a lot of details I know for a fact that a AA 757 hit the pentagon.

Second, since the WTC strike/demolition was to be totally destructive and complete, religious-fascist madmen could be entrusted to perform the 1st phase of their Daniel Chapter 8 Show. But the Constantinian fascist's play-bible slavery manuals strictly required that only "some' (auditors and intelligence detective service-persons) of the "host of the stars" be struck down in phase 2 by their pet "He-Goat's" 3rd horn. (don't discount for a moment that this isn't how the Bush, Cheney, Rove and Shelton "Vulcans" convinced many mindlessly enslaved idiots to go along with them)

Had they permitted an incapable idiot like Hani Hanjour (surely unable to overpower a Navy vet let alone fly any plane) to hit the Pentagon with the real aircraft, Rumsfeld's office on the obviously sunny preferred front "river side" of the building with the perfect view of the river, Yacht Club marina and Washington Monument that the terrorists had 3 years of training to figure out (unchanged SecDef office location since 1943) would have looked worse than this:

Reinforced concrete structure.
747, 200mph, no fuel, sideways. (later)

<- Fires almost out, next day, lots of plane left
No -  letting a moron do it could have hurt Rumsfeld! Using a 757 still full of 10,000+ gallons of fuel would have created far more serious damage and probably would have missed the Chief of Naval Operations Intelligence Plot (CNO-IP), DIA and Resource Services Washington auditors! Any terrorist would hit the front offices instead of swinging around to the newly reinforced back basement no matter what he promised you he'd do or you told him to do.

They are control freaks and they needed precision pin-point attack that would look convincing. A smaller, (737) near empty AA disguised plane followed by a modest yet satisfyingly destructive deeper pinpoint penetrator missile would do the job perfectly and allow them AE Drive access in through the back "Punch Out" way to start planting more evidence immediately. The AUP penetrator missile could be fired from hundreds of miles away and even "shadow" the fake jet a few (9) seconds behind it (we have visual proof of this from the Judicial Watch videos, aside from witness testimony)
National Geographic  Witness D.C. 9/11

Hani Hanjour was a commercial rated pilot not some hack.
Also I have no idea what ELAL 1862 has to do with AA 77.
A 747-200 has a MTOW of 833,000 ILBS and was close to that.
A 757-200 has a MTOW of 255,000 ILBS and was not close to that.

Third, there is the matter of the Flight Data Recorder and the plane's loyal ex-military Captain, Charles Burlingame

The doctored FDR dataset released by the FBI Mafia omitted to edit the cockpit door signal record which shows the cockpit door of the plane it was attached to never opened once during the entire flight. A door-closed landing and shutdown would not update that, it only records during run, taxi and flight. This means that gassing the passengers and crew on a tarmac without even boarding it is child's play. They may have even installed a poison gas instead of halon and a remote trigger to do so.

All they needed was a 'trusted, loyal' pilot they could both fool and get to bring the plane in to another location for them.

I agree with them but fear he was easily duped.

- He was a 1971 graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy and an honor graduate of the Navy "Top Gun" school, in Miramar, California.
 - He flew F-4 Phantoms for the Navy and served aboard the USS Saratoga.
 - He he retired from active duty to fly for AA in 1979
 - He continued military service as a reserve officer retiring at the rank of Captain in 1996.
 - He was furloughed in 1980 and went to work in the Washington office of Lockheed Aerospace.

According to classmate Marks, Chic was well thought of at Lockheed -- to the point that even after his recall to American in 1984 he stayed on as a consultant with Lockheed until 1987. It was alleged he actually participated in a 9/11 type airplane Pentagon Attack drill during that last year ('96).

He was a loyal, excellent, highly responsible pilot who just so happened to work at the Pentagon for a few years as a reservist, nothing odd about that at all, but little doubt that after the '93 WTC bombing and the drills he had participated in, he could have easily been recruited (instructed confidentially) to bring his flight into a secret airfield on false intelligence "he was carrying a potential hijacker". Far more likely than him being overpowered by any skinny little pipsqeak who couldn't even fly.

It's no stretch at all to reason out why the truth is stranger than the buffet of lies we got handed.

Pre-9/11 the cockpit door was not monitored on the CVR or FDR.

I know people that know Sheri and knew Charles they are/were both great Americans and for you to say he was in on it show how little you know about what you are posting. Do us (the people trying to find the truth) and shut up.

Offline citizenx

« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2011, 07:03:35 PM »
Before I start let me again say I don't believe the 9/11 official story.
With out going into a lot of details I know for a fact that a AA 757 hit the pentagon.

No, please. Details.  Sources?
I know people that know Sheri and knew Charles they are/were both great Americans

Can you say how you knew them?

Or, does OPSEC cover that, too?

Offline citizenx

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2011, 07:11:25 PM »
Even though I have a lot of problems with the official story somethings I know for fact.

I have friends that saw all four flights push from their gates on 9/11 I also have friends that had friends on flights 11,77, and 93.

mattj,

You just become more andmore interesting.

And you seem to have just two main concerns so far: debunking chemtrails and defending the official story at the pentagon.

Nothing else, it appears.

Interesting.

Offline mattj

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2011, 07:31:37 PM »
No, please. Details.  Sources?

The sources is me, I was staying at Sheraton National Hotel on 9-11 after the first tower was hit you could see the smoke from DC. Me and a few people were up on the roof when we saw AA 77. Now I never saw hit the building but I also never saw it climb. I also hear the impact.

Can you say how you knew them?

Or, does OPSEC cover that, too?
I didn't know the Burlingame's but a good friends dad was in the Navy with Charles and worked with both of them at AA.

Offline citizenx

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2011, 07:38:37 PM »
The sources is me, I was staying at Sheraton National Hotel on 9-11 after the first tower was hit you could see the smoke from DC. Me and a few people were up on the roof when we saw AA 77. Now I never saw hit the building but I also never saw it climb. I also hear the impact.

Let me get this straight, you just happened to be on the roof, and you know for a fact the plane you saw was a 757 and AA flight 77?  How?
I didn't know the Burlingame's but a good friends dad was in the Navy with Charles and worked with both of them at AA.

Yes, revolving door employment is the norm with the airlines and aerospace in general.

And my step-father worked with Von Braun, so I understand how these things work.

It's a small world.

I'm more interested in what you saw or say you saw now.

Offline mattj

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2011, 07:43:11 PM »
mattj,

You just become more andmore interesting.

And you seem to have just two main concerns so far: debunking chemtrails and defending the official story at the pentagon.

Interesting.

I like aviation, I also don't really care about flight 93. Crashed or Shot down who cares.

That is not a lot open to discussion about 175 and 11 as far as aviation goes.

So I am left with Flight 77.

There is a lot of guys over on airliners.net that know a lot about aviation.

Offline citizenx

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2011, 07:48:07 PM »
I like aviation, I also don't really care about flight 93. Crashed or Shot down who cares.

That is not a lot open to discussion about 175 and 11 as far as aviation goes.

So I am left with Flight 77.

There is a .lot of guys over on airliners.net that know a lot about aviation.

OK, that was an odd response.

I never brought up the other planes/flights.

So you are "left with" Flight 77?  What does that mean?

And what does airliners.net have to do with the price of tea in China?

Offline mattj

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2011, 07:48:33 PM »
Let me get this straight, you just happened to be on the roof, and you know for a fact the plane you saw was a 757 and AA flight 77?  How?

Yea, the pool is on the roof. We (there was a few people up there) where watching the smoke from the WTC. Do I know for a fact the plane I saw was flight 77, NO. I do know it was an AA 757.

Offline mattj

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2011, 07:53:29 PM »
OK, that was an odd response.

I never brought up the other planes/flights.

So you are "left with" Flight 77?  What does that mean?

And what does airliners.net have to do with the price of tea in China?

You posted

Interesting.

I was just answering why those are my main concerns. I am a member over on A.net and am big into aviation.

Offline citizenx

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2011, 08:05:10 PM »
Yea, the pool is on the roof. We (there was a few people up there) where watching the smoke from the WTC. Do I know for a fact the plane I saw was flight 77, NO. I do know it was an AA 757.

How could you tell it was a 757 and not a 737?

BTW I was trained in aircraft recognition.

I guess, thugh, since you say you do not know the lae you saw that day was Flight 77, this is all irrelevant.

Suddenly, I  am much less interested.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2011, 08:17:25 PM »
Brighter Cloudy Sky

Dark Blue Sky

(No GREEN)