Agent Provocatuers on Twitter/Facebook Call For Palin's Assassination

Author Topic: Agent Provocatuers on Twitter/Facebook Call For Palin's Assassination  (Read 14291 times)

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Liberals’ “Civil Discourse” Calls for Palin’s Assassination
http://rightwingnews.com/2011/01/liberals-civil-discourse-calls-for-palins-assassination/

As we pointed out earlier today, liberals/Democrats/whatEVER have totally ignored THEIR president's call for "civil discourse" in politics.   Some pretty vicious anti-Palin posters were put up in San Francisco  even before he finished his speech in Tucson.

Fox News reports it is getting much worse. There is a campaign on Twitter calling for Sarah Palin's assassination. Is the FBI involved yet?

FOX News:

Critics of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin have turned to Twitter to post hate "tweets" suggesting that "she should be shot" and "assassinated."

A four-minute video montage of the the "tweets" -- apparently sent after Saturday's massacre in Arizona that left six people dead and 14 wounded, including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords -- was posted to YouTube on Tuesday.    

"My hatred for Sarah Palin continues to grow... I think this woman should be assassinated. Sorry about chya," was a message posted by "jenbobbi."

Another user, "misskate83," posted: "Sarah Palin should be shot for her encouragement of fanaticism against Democrats."

Calls to Twitter and YouTube were not returned on Thursday. Twitter's terms of service read that all content "whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such content. "We may not monitor or control the content posted via the services and, we cannot take responsibility for such content," the social network says.

[...] Another user, embryodb, posted: "am I wrong to say sarah palin should be shot, fully realizing it would just crystallize radical right wing retards into more violence?"

FBI spokesman Paul Bresson declined to comment. A call to a Palin spokesman also was not immediately returned. Hemanshu Nigam, founder of SSP Blue, an online safety and security consulting company, said most social network companies like Twitter ban hate speech or threats and have "solid mechanisms" in place to report such messages to law enforcement authorities.

"The messages that I saw ranged in the level of hatred as well as a level of threats," Nigam told FoxNews.com. "There are some that are alarmingly harsh and I think it would be a good idea if Twitter could review them and take action where appropriate. Every case is different, but Twitter does have the right to take action."

I encourage everyone to report the Twitter user-names in this video or others on Twitter or Facebook ( I continue to see them now)  to the FBI in your area and to the police departments in each user's city.

Warning:Graphic content.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s4YfBKs39Y&feature=player_embedded

I saved Tweets  of "MissKate83" who is Kate Shoop in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, who is bragging about her death threats against Sarah Palin:

MissKate83 Kate Shoop

I didn't see your @ reply @fsmikey about Mazza because I literally got 25+ hate messages from #TeaParty members about my Sarah Palin tweets
MissKate83 Kate Shoop
WOW I guess I'm the new most hated person on Twitter because I think Sarah Palin should get a taste of her own medicine. @JonDelano
MissKate83 Kate ShoopI wonder if I'll end up on Palin's "Crosshairs" map? LOL Sorry I'm spewing "blood libel" again!
MissKate83 Kate Shoop
@JonDelano did you know the tea party created a video compilation of tweets against Palin, and put it on youtube?
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Wow! just Wow!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Friday, January 14, 2011
Palin aide: She's getting death threats at unprecedented levels

Lost in all the feigned outrage over supposed hate-speech from Sarah Palin is the fact that Sarah Palin has from the getgo been the target of death threats. But since the Arizona shooting and the liberal media pointing their crooked finger at Palin as somehow the cause, this is what has been happening: Palin aide: She's getting death threats at unprecedented levels

I almost wish that this wasn’t being reported as it’ll only inflame things further among fringe types, but after four days of screeching about Palin the murderer, who can blame her staff for wanting to show the world the ironic outcome? I trust and hope that she’ll be fine: She’s got the financial means to hire the best security that money can buy, and remember, as noted earlier, the truly dangerous nuts typically don’t make threats. The vast majority of these people, I’m sure, are liberals popping off at her in a rash moment and then cooling down later.

An aide close to Sarah Palin says death threats and security threats have increased to an unprecedented level since the shooting in Arizona, and the former Alaska governor’s team has been talking to security professionals.

Since the shooting in Tucson, Palin has taken much heat for her “crosshairs” map that targeted 20 congressional Democrats in the 2010 mid-term election, including that of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, who was the main target of Saturday’s attack.
        Friends say Palin, a possible 2012 contender, was galled as suggestions of her role in the tragedy have swirled.

More: http://theblogprof.blogspot.com/2011/01/palin-aide-shes-getting-death-threats.html
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
This was the story on the Facebook threats, but it appears to be down at the moment.

http://republicanifi.com/news/Death-Wishes-Like-Its-Party-Time-1535658.html

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Death Wishes Like It's Party Time
http://legalinsurrection.blogspot.com/2011/01/death-wishes-like-its-party-time.html

I'm not sure if the various death wishes for Sarah Palin made on Twitter and Facebook, as a result of false accusations that Palin's electoral target map caused the Tucson shooting, constitute death threats.  Saying you hope someone is killed seems to walk right up to the line, if not across it.

Screen shots of the death wish tweets are at Patterico, and a video montage is in my earlier post.  Here is one of the Facebook pages created just after the shooting:

Full Size Image

What is most remarkable about these death wishes is that they were done in the open and often with the identity of the person not hidden.  The identities of the tweeters and the people who "liked" the Facebook pages were readily identifiable in many cases.

Why do these people, many of whom are professionals, feel no fear in expressing such death wishes in the open?

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Death threats against Sarah Palin spike after Tucson, Arizona shooting and 'blood libel' claim

It's not just the criticism of Sarah Palin that's increasing in the wake of the Tucson shooting -- death threats against her are too. according to the former Alaska governor's aides.

"There has been an incredible increase in death threats against Gov. Palin since the tragedy in Arizona, since she's been accused of having the blood of those victims on her hands," Palin aide Rebecca Mansour told USA Today.

"When you start to accuse people of having the blood of innocent people on their hands, it incites violence," she added.

Shortly after the shootings, Palin's critics drew a correlation between the deadly massacre and a map Palin had posted in the fall showing crosshairs over opponents' districts including Democratic Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, who was shot during the rampage.

Dozens of Twitter users called for Palin's death, shortly after the bloodbath in Tucson, the Daily Caller reported.

Calling herself a victim of "blood libel," the former vice-presidential candidate blasted claims that she was to blame for the violence in
Arizona.

"After this shocking tragedy, I listened at first puzzled, then with concern, and now with sadness, to the irresponsible statements from people attempting to apportion blame for this terrible event," she said in a video posted on her Facebook page on Wednesday insisting the bloodbath was the act of one "deranged" man.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/01/15/2011-01-15_death_threats_against_sarah_palin_spike_after_tucson_arizona_shooting_and_blood_.html#ixzz1B7yfNbXt

Make sure you take the poll!!

Poll Results

Thank you for voting.

Do you believe Sarah Palin should share in the blame for the violence in Arizona?

No, it was the gunman alone who was responsible.    38%    
Yes, she contributed to the fiery language that fueled the rage.    59%    
I don't know    3%    

"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

xfahctor

This was the story on the Facebook threats, but it appears to be down at the moment.

http://republicanifi.com/news/Death-Wishes-Like-Its-Party-Time-1535658.html
I saw someone else post that one...the page was actually created back in May so it was not actually created right after the shooting as the article stated. The page is gone now of course but the guy who created it is here:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000535441359&sk=wall

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
The Safeway Massacre false flag has another agenda...

DO NOT LET THE FALSE LEFT/RIGHT MATRIX COLLAPSE!!!

They continue to target sub elites like Bush/Palin and fail to even consider the quote by Dr. Martin Luther King:

“You know, whenever Pharaoh wanted to prolong the period of slavery in Egypt, he had a favorite, favorite formula for doing it.  What was that? He kept the slaves fighting amongst themselves. But whenever the slaves get together, that's the beginning of getting out of slavery.”

—Martin Luther King, Jr.

Monday, January 10, 2011

The Face of Hate

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/01/the-face-of-hate.html

Photo:A Molotov cocktail explodes in front of the San Francisco Chronicle offices during a leftist anti-war rally

In light of the Democrat party and the media (but I repeat myself) spouting the talking points that Sarah Palin and Tea Party members have used inflammatory language, thus inspiring the Arizona killer on Saturday, I just thought I'd offer up a few reminders of who really tries to inspire violence (thanks to Nicole):

-Chris Matthews fantasizing on air about seeing Rush Limbaugh shot in the head here

-Sandra Bernhard: Sarah Palin should be GANG RAPED if she comes to New York here

Photo: Left wing Palin protestors.

-The Craig Kilborn Show superimposing the words "Snipers Wanted" over the face of President George W. Bush here

-Nobel "Peace Prize" winner Betty Williams publicly stating her desire to murder President George W. Bush. here

-Pelosi and company slander teens and toddlers calling them nazis here
2009 Atlas video debunking Left hate smear

-British film makers Gabriel Range and Simon Finch making a 2006 movie fantasizing about assassinating President George W. Bush here

-Alec Baldwin urging the murder of Henry Hyde, his family, and ALL Congressional Republicans and their families on national television.....here

-David Guy McKay and Bradley Neil Crowder, two America-hating left-wing terrorists, were arrested by the FBI after conspiring to firebomb Republicans at the 2008 GOP Convention in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The American Media refused to report the story. here

My coverage of left wing violence at RNC 2008 here:

RNC Protests Day 4 WARNING: The video contains extreme language. St. Paul's wild week of world-class protests ended Thursday with a flurry of demonstrations, mass arrests and traffic-stopping events. The videographer, Ben Garvin, was arrested after this was filmed and eventually released.

PROTEST RNC 2008

Nearly 400 arrested downtown as the show goes on inside the Xcel

-NPR commentator and ABC News reporter Nina Totenberg wishes death by AIDS on Senator Jesse Helms and/or his grandchildren here.

-Julianne Malveaux publicly wishes death on Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas here.

-Obama supporter bites off finger of Tea Party supporter here

-Last but certainly not least, then-candidate Barack Hussein Obama promised to bring a gun to a knife fight here.

Later, as President of the United States, BHO told Democrats to "punch back twice as hard" here

Zombieblog has all these snaps here: Threats against Bush at public protests

A protester with a sign saying “Kill Bush” and advocating that the White House be bombed, at the March 18, 2007 anti-war rally in San Francisco.
(Source: zombietime. Click picture to see the image in context with other pictures from that day.)

“Save Mother Earth, Kill Bush” says this sign from a November 20, 2003 protest.
(Source: Innovative Minds.)

A recommendation that Bush should hang, from an October 27, 2007 protest in Los Angeles.
(Source: Ringo’s Pictures.)

“Bush is the disease, Death is the cure,” says this protester at an anti-war rally in San Francisco.
(Source: People’s Cube.)

“I’m here to kill Bush (shoot me)” reads this protest sign (location unknown).
(Source: I found this image several years ago in an online report about an anti-war protest, but I unfortunately failed to note down where or when the protest happened, and the Web site that originally hosted the report is now defunct.)

Two different pictures of the same sign saying “Bush — the only dope worth shooting,” at the March 15, 2008 anti-war rally in Los Angeles.
(Source: photo on the left from Ringo’s Pictures; photo on the right reposted on michellemalkin.com.)

A sign showing Bush being shot in the head, at the March 15, 2008 anti-war rally in Los Angeles.

Remember the guy in our first picture? Here he is again, with another explicit death threat against the president, this time calling for “Death to…Bush” at the October 27, 2007 anti-war rally in San Francisco.
(Source: zombietime. Click picture to see the image in context with other pictures from that day.)

And here he comes again with a third message, this time brazenly calling for “Death to…Bush” at the March 18, 2007 anti-war rally in San Francisco.

A protester with a sign showing Bush being beheaded.
(Reposted on michellemalkin.com; original source unknown.)

Bush being beheaded by a guillotine, at an Obama campaign rally, Denver, October 26, 2008.
(Source: Looking at the Left.)

Bush’s head in a basket after being decapitated by a guillotine, at an Obama campaign rally, Denver, October 26, 2008.

A sign saying “SMITE BUSH” at the June 5, 2004 anti-war rally in San Francisco.

Protesters call for Bush to be beheaded with a guillotine, at a protest against Bush’s second inauguration, January 20, 2005, in New York.
(Source: Fred Askew Photography.)

An effigy of Bush being killed, at the April 10, 2004 anti-war rally in San Francisco.

Bush being burned in effigy, at a November 3, 2004 post-election anti-Bush rally in San Francisco.

There are literally hundreds of videos currently viewable on YouTube of Bush being burned in effigy. I’ve posted a screenshot of one above, but rather than clog up this post with several embedded YouTube videos (which slows down the page loading), I’ll simply post links to several of the videos here:

Bush getting burned

bush you liar we’ll set your ass on fire

Burning George Bush

George W Bush burns in effigy (Washington DC)

And for a little variety: Bush getting smashed

(On the “Related videos” sidebars for all of these you can find many additional burning-Bush-in-effigy videos.)

In case you feel that burning Bush in effigy “doesn’t count” — just imagine the outcry there would be if even a single instance of Obama being burned in effigy was filmed (claims of “lynching,” etc.).

Bush being lynched by an American flag at a rally in New York on September 19, 2006.
(Source: Fred Askew Photography.)

A protester with a shirt that said “Death to all posers” with a picture of Bush superimposed, at the October 27, 2007 anti-war rally in San Francisco.

This sign from a protest in Chicago says “Lee Harvey, where are you?” at the bottom, referring to JFK’s assassin Lee Harvey Oswald.
(Source: Chicago Indymedia.)

A protester in Denver calls for Bush to the get the Louis XVI treatment — i.e beheaded by a guillotine.

Woman holding a puppet of Bush being hung by the neck, from a March 17, 2007 protest in Hollywood, California.

Fantasy of Saddam Hussein killing Bush, from an October 27, 2007 protest in Los Angeles.

A sign implying Bush should be killed for being a war profiteer. From an October 27, 2007 protest in Los Angeles.

A child holding Bush’s tombstone, at the February 16, 2003 anti-war rally in San Francisco.

Threats in other settings (i.e. not at protests)
Bumper sticker implying that Bush should be hanged. As far as I can tell, no one was ever stopped or investigated by the Secret Service for displaying this bumper sticker. Compare that to what happened to a man in Oklahoma on February 12, who had a sign in his car saying “Abort Obama Not the Unborn” — which not only caused the police to pull him over and confiscate the sign, but which eventually led to the Secret Service searching his house looking for evidence that he was a threat to the president. Double standard? You decide. Wider-angle shot showing the bumper sticker above in context, with a pro-Obama sticker on the same car, proving that the sticker was displayed by a Bush detractor, not a supporter. The anti-Israel conspiracy site nogw.com hosts this pdf file which describes a mock trial and execution of George Bush for a bizarre litany of purported crimes; included in the document is this image of Bush being hanged at the trial.

UPDATE: More Violent Democrats: Congressman Paul Kanjorski On Florida Governor Rick Scott: "Put him against the wall and shoot him."

"[The G]rand imperative of imperial geostrategy [is] to keep the barbarians from coming together."

-Zbigniev Brzezinski 1997 "The Grand Chessboard"

They cannot stand the eternal american who strives for freedom, equality, and justice. They cannot allow for this because they only want slaves and hive minds. they cannot stand the human spirit or individuality... From the Declaration of Independence:
"[ S ]he has excited domestic insurrections amongst us..."

Here is the agenda for the CoIntelPro operations of divide and conquer. They use both the attack dogs and the controlled opposition against the eternal American Citizen They want us to have various manufactured categories attack each other.

[Another awesome piece of artwork by Brocke]

[/center]
UPDATE ON BRZEZINSKI:
Zbigniew Brzezinski pushes Rockefeller agenda of civil war on LIVE TV!

Zbigniew Brzezinski: Obama The New Mr. 'Malaise'
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2010/07/16/m-word-zbigniew-brzezinski-says-obama-presiding-over-age-malaise
By Mark Finkelstein Fri, 07/16/2010 - 08:35 ET

Can you hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth emanating from 1600 Pennslyvania Avenue?  It's Pres. Obama & Co. reacting to Zbigniew Brzezinki pinning on Barack Obama the word that doomed Jimmy Carter: "malaise." On Morning Joe, Carter's former national security adviser said there "is a sense of pervasive malaise" in America. What's worse, suggested Zbig, Pres. Obama hasn't been able to figure out how to deal with the malaise. Ruh-roh!

ZBIGNIEW BRZEZINSKI'S PLANS TO KEEP THE BARBARIANS FROM COMING TOGETHER: I think we're now going through a phase in which there is a sense of pervasive malaise, which affects different groups in society in different ways. So people are dissatisfied; they're slightly worried; they don't see a good certain future for themselves or for the country, but in their own narrow sphere.
There's no grand mobilizing idea. And I have a sense that Obama, who started so well, and who really captivated people—he captivated me!—has not been able yet to generate some sort of organizing idea for an age which combines a malaise that's pervasive and percolating, and complexity.. . .  

PAT BUCHANAN: We need a new paradigm!

BREZINSKI: And the President hasn't articulated it.
BUCHANAN: No he hasn't.
BREZINSKI: There goes any further invitation to the White House!

Brzezinski clearly understood the personal implications of his downer of a diagnosis: "there goes any further invitation to the White House!"  The panel all enjoyed a good chuckle, but could anything be much worse for PBO than to be seen as the reincarnation of Jimmy Carter? Historical Note:  Here's more on the Malaise Speech itself.  Interestingly, although Carter adviser Pat Caddell used "malaise" in his notes for the speech, Carter himself never actually employed the word, speaking instead of a "crisis of the spirit in our country." No Goneril, She: Good daughter that she is, Mika tried to put the best face on father's words.  As Zbig lamented the end of his White House invitations, Mika twice pointed out that he had said "yet."  In other words, it's not that pops had painted the president an irredeemable failure.  It's just that PBO hasn't come up with a solution to the malaise "yet."
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
For the record...Brzezinski covered up the assassination of Congressman Ryan to protect the MK Ultra projects.  Ironic huh?

http://gunnyg.wordpress.com/2008/11/19/gunny-g-jim-jones-and-jonestown-etc/
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/fire20.htm

LT. COL. JAMES "BO" GRITZ AND JONESTOWN

The officer in charge of all U.S. Army Special Forces for Latin America at the time of the Jonestown holocaust was Lt. Col. James "Bo" Gritz. Gritz was the original soldier after which the movie character "Rambo" was patterned. Gritz was the most decorated soldier to come out of the Vietnam war.

The Guyana massacre was carried out by Bo Gritz' men (along with British SAS troops). *Flatland* (#10) magazine, in an interview with Gritz, asked him:

Question: You trained Special Forces that went into Jonestown? What was the precise nature of the operation?

"I don't know precisely because it was a compartmentalized operation. The only thing that I do know for certain is what the Sergeant I quote coming out of Jonestown, he was insistent because he was disgusted, on writing this book. He was, without compromise, going to call it *All the Niggers Are Dead.* I asked him, 'Why would you want to entitle anything such an offensive way?' 'It doesn't make a difference what your color, your creed, your sex,' he said, 'when you are treated the way they were, that's what you are; you're a nigger, you're nothing else.' I think that those soldiers saw things that affected them and made them very angry. I've seen other things like that in combat where there have been abuses. I wrote about one of them in my book where the Captain tortured the young severely and the young Sergeant put on a swastika and said, "If I'm going to act like a Nazi I'm going to look like one.' I think that the same kind of negative impact occurred in Jonestown."

Gritz has more about Jonestown in his autobiography, *Called to Serve.* Perhaps you simply cannot believe what I am telling you. Will you believe it if told to you by the Green Beret officer in charge of the men who did the killing? He admits that the information was "compartmentalized" and it was not until later that he learned what his men were actually doing. The following information is from pages 584-587 of his book:

"The true story of the Jonestown camp in Guyana has been brought to light through an extensive investigation conducted by John Judge, from Philadelphia and Washington, D.C., and other dedicated researchers and investigators. The truth, which was thoroughly suppressed by the American media, is that it was actually a slave-labor camp run by Jones with the assistance of the CIA. Most of the information which follows is from John Judge's summary of the investigation, supplemented with information provided by Special Forces teams I had earlier trained and commanded, who were sent in to 'clean up the remains of Jonestown.'

"Most of the black and Hispanic poor people and social activists who became the inmates of the camp were brought there either by force or coercion, or lured under false pretenses, where extensive experiments of drug-induced mind control were performed on them. Even before they were moved to Guyana, reports of beatings, kidnappings, sexual abuse and mysterious deaths had leaked out to the press about the earlier Peoples' Temple in Ukiah, California.

"Jim Jones had a very interesting past which was overlooked by the media: During the time his friend Dan Mitrione was teaching torture techniques to the Brazilian and Argentineans, Jones was also sent to Brazil where his house, transportation and groceries were provided to him by the U.S. Embassy, and he frequently traveled to Belo Horizonte, the CIA headquarters in Brazil.

"Jones had been contacted in Ukiah by 'Christian missionaries' from World Vision (World Vision is a CIA controlled front operation), an evangelical order which had performed espionage work for the CIA in Southeast Asia. Most of Jones' top lieutenants were from wealthy, educated backgrounds, many with connections to the military or intelligence agencies. These were the people who were involved in setting up the bank accounts, complex legal transactions and financial agreements which put people under the control of the Peoples' Temple.

"Some of Jones' Lieutenants were: Dr. Lawrence Layton was chief of Chemical and Biological Warfare Research at Dugway Proving Grounds in Utah for many years and later worked as Director of Missile and Satellite Development at the Navy Propellant Division at Indian Head, Maryland. His wife, Lisa, was the daughter of Hugo Phillips, who had represented the huge Nazi manufacturing cartel, I.G. Farben, as a stockbroker. Their daughter, Debbie, met and married George Philip Blakey, whose parents had extensive stock holdings in Solve Drugs, a division of I.G. Farben. Blakey was reputed to be training mercenaries in Jonestown who were sent to work with CIA-backed UNITA forces in Angola. Terri Buford's father, Admiral Charles T. Buford, worked with Naval Intelligence. Marie Katsaris' father was minister with the Greek Orthodox Church, thought to be a conduit of CIA funding, and she claimed she had proof he was a CIA agent. The 'official survivors' were represented upon their return to the U.S. by Joseph Blatchford, an attorney who had been named in a prior scandal involving CIA infiltration of the Peace Corps.

"The people who were taken from San Francisco to begin their 'new life' in Guyana were bussed to Florida and arrived in Guyana bound and gagged, where they were forced to work 16 hours or more daily, and were fed on minimum rations. As more and more rumors began to filter back to the United States of druggings, beatings, torture, sexual humiliations and coercion at the Guyana site, Congressman Leo Ryan decided to go to Guyana and verify the situation for himself. Ryan had challenged the CIA's overseas operations before, as a member of the House Committee responsible for oversight on intelligence. He was co-author of the controversial Hughes-Ryan Amendment, which would have required advance CIA disclosure to the congressional committees of all planned covert operations. The amendment would be defeated shortly after his death in Jonestown.

"With Ryan on the way to Jonestown, the secrecy surrounding the camp would be broken and desperate measures would need to be taken to keep the truth from escaping, much less the inmates. In a futile attempt to test their conditioning methods, the leaders at Jonestown apparently tried to implement an actual suicide drill, but it was obviously ignored. Official stories first numbered the victims at 408, but later revised the toll upward to 913. It was claimed that some 505 bodies had been covered by those of the first 408 who had fallen directly on top of them, confusing those who had been counting from aerial photographs. - a blatant and ridiculous attempt at cover-up.

"However, the first reports were true - 408 had died, and 700 fled to the jungle where British Black Watch troops and American Special Forces were conducting 'training exercises.' Of the 700, 505 who had been deliberately shot in the jungle were added to the count of those who had supposedly committed suicide by drinking cyanide-laced Kool Aid.

"The truth is that nearly 400 inmates were forced to die by injection, according to the Chief Guyanese medical examiner, Dr. Mootoo, who arrived at Jonestown within hours of the massacre. He found needle marks on the left shoulder blades of 80-90% of the victims, and the others had been shot or strangled.

"As Chief Medical Examiner, Mootoo's testimony to the Guyanese Grand Jury led to their conclusion that all but three of the people who had died at Jonestown were murdered by 'persons unknown.' Several pictures show the gunshot wounds on the bodies as well. The U.S. Army spokesman, Lt. Col. Schuler, told the press, 'No autopsies are needed. The cause of death is not an issue here,' and the forensic doctors who later performed the autopsies at Dover, Delaware, were never made aware of Dr. Mootoo's findings.

"Guyanese troops discovered a large cache of drugs, enough to control the entire population of Georgetown, Guyana (pop. 200,000), for over a year. One footlocker contained 11,000 doses of Thorazine, a dangerous tranquilizer, and others such as sodium pentothal (truth serum), chloral hydrate (a hypnotic), demerol, Thallium (confuses thinking), haliopareael and Largatil (powerful tranquilizers) and many others. It was very evident that Jonestown was a tightly-run concentration camp, complete with medical and psychiatric experimentation.

“Direct orders to cover up the cause of death came from the top levels of the American Government. Zbigniew Brzezinski, President Carter’s national security advisor, authorized Robert Pastor to order Lt. Col. Gordon Sumner to strip the bodies of the medical bracelets they had been forced to wear for identification. Pastor later served as Deputy Director of the CIA.

“One of the Special Forces sergeants assigned to the Jonestown massacre was so outraged about what he had witnessed that he had decided to describe the events in a book. While the Secrecy Act prevented him from detailing all that went on, SFC Inman carefully hid the entire story within his title: *All The Niggers Are Dead!* When I asked that he explain the crudeness of so naming his report, he replied, ‘Sir, that’s what they were. Both blacks and whites were niggers; that’s what any slave is; that’s what they were. That was our final radio message when the job we were assigned was finished.’ I could tell by his bitterness that the government had no fear that the book would ever be printed. He just needed someone to vent his anger on.

“Guyanese Prime Minister Forbes Burnham rose to power as the result of a CIA-inspired coup against the recalcitrant Guyanese leader Cheddi Jagan. Richard Dwyer, a CIA agent working as Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Guyana, was shown to have been at the scene at the time of the massacre and at the airport strip, where he failed to order Guyanese troops, armed with machine guns, to defend Ryan and his staff.

“Chief Consular Officer Richard McCoy, who was described as ‘close to [Jim] Jones,’ worked for military intelligence and was ‘on loan’ from the Defense Department at the time of the massacre. Dan Webber, who was sent to the Jonestown site the day after, was also named as a CIA agent.

“U.S. Ambassador John Burke, who had served in the CIA since 1963 and had worked with Dwyer in Thailand, according to Philip Agee, tried to stop Ryan’s investigation. The State Department concealed all reports of violations at Jonestown from Congressman Leo Ryan, while the Embassy regularly provided Jones with copies of all congressional inquiries under the Freedom of Information Act.

“According to current reports, Jonestown has been ‘re-populated’ with over 1,000 Laotion Hmong people who grew opium and served under General Vang Pao during our ‘secret war’ in Laos and Cambodia. According to these reports, World Vision was also attempting to move the population from the island of Dominica to Jonestown.

“In addition to the already mentioned torture camp, Colonia Dignidad, another is reported to be located at Pisgua, Chile. Inside Guyana itself is another ‘religious community,’ named Hilltown, also operated under iron discipline, with 8,000 blacks from Guyana and the U.S. They were allowed to clear the Jonestown site of shoes and weapons, both of which are in short supply in Guyana. It may only be a matter of time before another Jonestown is exposed. It is sad to know that what started out to be an information gathering organization has turned into an instrument of the dragon.”

MK ULTRA OPERATIVE JIM JONES GET'S JETTISONED TO NAZI OWNED LAND IN GUYANA
http://redeemedhippiesplace.wordpress.com/2010/10/24/jim-jones-christian-or-communist/

Before he was exposed before all the world as a thief, sadist, satyr, dictator and mass murderer, Jim Jones was one of the darlings of the left. Guyana released a list of 38 prominent Americans who had allegedly written endorsements for Jim Jones. This list included first lady Rosalynn Carter, Vice President Mondale, HEW Secretary Joseph Califano, Mervyn Dymally, lieutenant governor of California, five members of the U.S. Senate, eleven members of the House of Representatives, the mayor of San Francisco and one former mayor of that city, and the mayor of Gary, Indiana. Some on the list say they can’t remember writing the endorsements, and the letters have not been produced except for a handwritten “Dear Jim” note to Jones from Mrs. Carter. It is possible that some of the endorsements were forged by Jones himself. But there can be no denying that Jones vas very well connected politically, with his friends ranging from Communist Party leader Angela Davis to Rosalynn Carter, who met Jones during the 1976 presidential campaign.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately