PrisonPlanet Forum
April 19, 2014, 01:41:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazing Secret turning Gray Hair naturally into Black hair and Much More  (Read 81328 times)
donnay

Live Free Or Die Trying!

« on: January 14, 2011, 12:37:37 PM »

Amazing Secret turning Gray Hair naturally into Black hair and Much More

http://www.squidoo.com/stop-greyhair-now

How to turn gray hair into black hair Naturally?

Stop premature gray hair by using the natural remedies.

Graying of hair is a natural process. Hair turns gradually grey due to a reduction in the production of melanin pigment in the hair bulb as the age increases. You will observe the first grey hairs usually near the temples, then to the crown and then at the back of your head. Premature greying is due to a rapid decline in melanin.

Causes for Premature Grey

1.Premature greying of the hair is basically hereditary
2.Excessive prolonged stress, anxiety and tension.
3.Sever illness like typhoid too can start greying of hair.
4.Excessive intake of tea, coffee and alcohol.
5.Excessive intake of fried and oily foods.
6.Excessive intake of spices.
7.Excessive intake of sour and acidic foods.
8.Deficiency of nutritients specially copper could reduce the production of melanin
9.Deficiency of Vitamin C and B vitamins!

Blackstrap Molasses-Remedy for Premature Greying of Hair and Much more -Read on

Blackstrap Molasses

The third boiling of the sugar syrup gives blackstrap molasses. The majority of sucrose from the original juice has been crystallized but black strap molasses is still mostly sugar by calories however, unlike refined sugars, it contains significant amounts of vitamins and minerals. Blackstrap molasses is a source of calcium, magnesium, potassium and iron. One tablespoon provides up to 20 percent of the daily value of each of those nutrients.Blackstrap is often sold as a health supplement.

Blackstrap molasses is a sweetener and actually good for you. Unlike refined white sugar and corn syrup, which are stripped of virtually all nutrients except simple carbohydrates, blackstrap molasses is a healthy sweetener that contains significant amounts of a variety of minerals and iron that promote your good health.

It is reported that molasses turns gray hair back to its original colour.Many people claim to have reversed their gray hair with it. This is due to the copper content, as copper deficiency can lead to prematurely gray hair.

And it also appears that molasses can cure cancerous tumors, fibroid tumors to shrink, anxiety, constipation, edema, heart palpitations, anemia, arthritic pain, joint pain, menopause, and acne and skin softner.

After taking Herbal tea with Blackstrap Molasses I have Lighter period and less cramping.

It usually takes 3-6months to see your hair turning back its original colour again but it's worth taking Blackstrap mollasses every day for the energy boost for your health. Blackstrap Mollasses is one of the superfoods.

Suggested Amounts: 1 Tablespoon of Black Strap Molasses, first thing in the morning.

1 table spoon of Blackstrap Molasses with a cup of hot water ( I put herbal tea for better flavour or half fresh lemon juice)

"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."
Kilgore Trout

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 09:28:14 PM »

Bookmarked.

Edit: Is blackstrap a product name or is it a type of molasses?

"I do not believe that there were, at the Council of Nicea,
three persons present who believed in the truth of what was set down.
If there were, it was on account of their ignorance."
J. M. Roberts, "Antiquity Unveiled", 1892
independentWV
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 09:49:21 PM »

Bookmarked.

Hope this explains:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molasses
DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 09:50:32 PM »

It's true, people who take a good set of vitamins won'tgo grey...look into Advanced Scientific Health for some good products
donnay

Live Free Or Die Trying!

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 10:40:54 PM »

Bookmarked.

No it is a type of molasses--also I would recommend unsulfured is best.

Blackstrap molasses

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=nutrientprofile&dbid=85#nb

"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
amazon

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 06:46:01 AM »

I drink it in warm milk
before I go to bed.
It makes it taste like malted milk !

Also the tryptophan in warm milk relaxes me.
donnay

Live Free Or Die Trying!

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2011, 06:49:16 AM »

I drink it in warm milk
before I go to bed.
It makes it taste like malted milk !

Also the tryptophan in warm milk relaxes me.

A few people I talked to told me to put it in milk too.  Not a bad idea, I love malted milk!  Grin

independentWV
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2011, 08:35:17 AM »

A few people I talked to told me to put it in milk too.  Not a bad idea, I love malted milk!  Grin

Actually, you can buy organic molasses and boil and it to make blackstrap less expensive option.  Wink
Committed

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2011, 12:09:48 PM »

Old thread I know, but I had to report on my recent use of molasses. 

I'm 48 with a full head of mostly gray hair, I'd say maybe 80% gray.  1 month ago I started taking 1 tablespoon of organic molasses.  I couldn't find blackstrap around here but will order some online soon.  Anyways just a few weeks of taking molasses I noticed color in my hair coming back.  At one month I'd say that I'm down to about 40% gray or less.  My hair is noticeably darker plus it's softer and really shines.  My skin looks much better too. 

Definitely recommend if you have gray hair.

General Douglas MacArthur:
"I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within."

www.oathkeepers.org
decepticon

Bury the past, rob us blind, leave nothing behind.

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2011, 12:21:11 PM »

I'm 48 with a full head of mostly gray hair, I'd say maybe 80% gray.  1 month ago I started taking 1 tablespoon of organic molasses.  I couldn't find blackstrap around here but will order some online soon.  Anyways just a few weeks of taking molasses I noticed color in my hair coming back.  At one month I'd say that I'm down to about 40% gray or less.  My hair is noticeably darker plus it's softer and really shines.  My skin looks much better too. 

thanks. i'm 28 getting gray quick, i eat too much oily food and started a business last year (stress) so the grays are gathering momentum Smiley i've had a gray here and there since i was 12 years old though. thanks for the thread guys.

Ron Paul 2012...because Liberty is too big to fail.
Beat Bailout Barry!!!!!!!!
egypt

Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2011, 12:23:36 PM »

Colloidal minerals & fo ti tea, also.
donnay

Live Free Or Die Trying!

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2011, 12:29:33 PM »

Thanks for giving us your experience.

I, too, have been doing it for well over a month now, and I have noticed the same thing.  I just ordered more organic black strapped molasses, because I was using Mother Hubbards unsulfered blackstrapped it was pretty costly.  However, I found this one which is cheaper.

Rebelitarian

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2011, 12:30:37 PM »

Also startpage the terms shen min and shou woo.  A great Chinese herbal for reversing gray hair.  Give hair energy it will grow.
donnay

Live Free Or Die Trying!

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2011, 12:31:14 PM »

Actually, you can buy organic molasses and boil and it to make blackstrap less expensive option.  Wink

IndependentWV, Thank you for the tip!

Committed

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2011, 04:02:49 PM »

Thanks for giving us your experience.

I, too, have been doing it for well over a month now, and I have noticed the same thing.  I just ordered more organic black strapped molasses, because I was using Mother Hubbards unsulfered blackstrapped it was pretty costly.  However, I found this one which is cheaper.
That's the exact one I was going to order

General Douglas MacArthur:
"I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within."

www.oathkeepers.org
donnay

Live Free Or Die Trying!

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2011, 06:39:41 PM »

That's the exact one I was going to order

Great minds think alike!  Wink

donnay

Live Free Or Die Trying!

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2011, 06:30:17 PM »

Does anyone know a good site where i can buy this for cheap?

Also, does this help promote hair growth? i am 22 and lost most of my hair. will this help? i dont have grey hair.

Here you go:  http://www.koshervitamins.com/Wholesome-Sweeteners-Kosher-Organic-Blackstrap-Molasses-16-OZ

You should have your thyroid checked by a physician.  Stress will also make you lose your hair too.  I am not sure molasses will help hair growth though?

donnay

Live Free Or Die Trying!

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2011, 09:23:26 AM »

thanks. i got my thyroid check, and its okay. it's most likely the damn stress. i hate school....

good thing im buying PMs like crazy, especially silver. i am going to retire soon. fu@k school and work. i want to live off grid one day.

School is nothing more than their indoctrinating you.  In these days being self-taught is the way to go.  Being disciplined, focused, and fully informed is the only way to defeat the NWO.

Getting off the grid is doable!!

donnay

Live Free Or Die Trying!

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2011, 05:07:21 PM »

thats what im doing right now. im glad im self-educated. everyday i come home from skool, i get on my computer and research whats REALLY going on in this world. all of that BS at skool gives me a bad headache.

im usually on this site, youtube, or on the kitco.com forum.

Way to go!! 

WINNING!

RonPaulRocks

Neocons Beware!

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2013, 06:28:50 AM »

I gotta try this blackstrap.

Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell
TahoeBlue
Global Moderator

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2013, 12:16:59 PM »

http://mybrands.com/Brands/Brer-Rabbit/Brer-Rabbit-Molasses-Blackstrap-12-oz
sentinelscout

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2013, 02:36:29 AM »

Ever here about the idea that grey hair is caused by excess production and buildup of hydrogen peroxide in the body? or that age'd cells (cells that are old and not getting replaced enough) produce more peroxide? the net result, your hair getting "bleached" by the buildup of hydrogen peroxide in your body.

Im starting to get grey hair at almost 26, (I have about 10 or so on the top of my head ;/ ).... I occasionally pull one out to examine, usually I notice that the hair is often striped (tips are white, center is brown, root is white), which is odd and makes me think that it could come down to diet or too much exercise and not quick enough recovery.

Long story short, you need to boost catalase in the body to get rid of the excess hydrogen peroxide which after time should lower grey hair or reverse it in theory anyway, have not tried it.....

The grey hair isn't whats bugging me in and of itself, its the fact that "@#()@ im getting old" everytime you see one XD... which just makes you feel depressed which stresses you out and makes you get more grey hair, what a vicious cycle.

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: