Tales of grisly torture of children kidnapped by the pedophile government

Author Topic: Tales of grisly torture of children kidnapped by the pedophile government  (Read 5207 times)

Offline Albert_Pike

• Got Lucifer?
http://truthbeknown2000.tripod.com/Truthbeknown2000/id22.html

If you've read about the McMartin preschool allegations, and the Franklin credit union "conspiracy of silence" child prostitution ring. You'll know that the government and institutions in the United States and FAR beyond, as well as the top brass in corporations, banking, media, and military, are filled with pedophiles and satanists whom kidnap Tens of Thousands of children every year to rape and perform beastly satanic rituals on. This is happening at the local, state, federal, and international level.

These people are NEVER prosecuted whenever a window of opportunity arises such as it did in the Franklin case, because "they" control INTERPOL, the ICC, FBI, and almost ALL of law enforcement. ANYONE digging their noses into these matters are conveniently "suicided" "accidented" or "heart attacked". "they" even pull the strings of the media at the local and federal levels to control what information gets out! "They" probably have their own coroners and medical examiners to falsify the cause of death of their assassinated individuals. I may even be putting my own life in danger by posting this thread!

It's a mystery as to how John DeCamp is still alive.

If you're the parent of a missing child, he/she is probably getting raped, tortured, and forced into engaging in bizarre occult rituals by a gang of prominent people in your own city/community, or by the very highest levels of government and institution which exist! There may even be "a ring" in your own neighborhood! If you begin outing them, you will be dead faster than you can hit the ground. And no, you will not have any legal channel, "they" are above the law!

Allegedly, and most disturbingly, even presidents and prime ministers actively engage in these atrocious activities. I'm sure there are countless pedophile sex dungeons for congressmen, senators, and other powerful dignitaries hidden underneath Washington D.C. This is where those Thousands of missing children probably end up.

Even more disturbing than pedophiles in probably 75% of places of extremely high power and authority, is rampant satanism and the dark occult practices by the most powerful and prominent people in the world! What the hell is going on here?

Jesus Christ almighty, what a horrific world we live in! I've been thoroughly researching conspiracies for almost 18 years, and even so, I never thought it was this bad.
"I give myself to Lucifer each day for it to arrive as soon as possible. Glory to Satan! I hope that the new world order will arrive as soon as possible!"
- Britney Spears

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
That's an...interesting...profile name you got there. I'm curious...if you knew who that person was, I find it hard to understand why you would use that name, unless of course you support his views?

(Hint: Freemasons aren't exaclty a welcome party here in these parts! Especially racist ones.)
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline Albert_Pike

• Got Lucifer?
I know who Albert Pike is. He was a 33rd degree Freemason and allegedly a satanist. Do the masons really worship Satan?
"I give myself to Lucifer each day for it to arrive as soon as possible. Glory to Satan! I hope that the new world order will arrive as soon as possible!"
- Britney Spears

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
Browse around the site, there's plenty of info on the Freemasons and Pike.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline Albert_Pike

• Got Lucifer?
Didn't Pike create the KKK or something?
- Britney Spears

Offline citizenx

You know Britney's Twitter account was hacked, right?

You're not one of those Assange-tard hackers are you?

Offline Albert_Pike

• Got Lucifer?
You know Britney's Twitter account was hacked, right?

You're not one of those Assange-tard hackers are you?

I think Britney Spears twitter wasn't hacked at all, and her handlers/management just said that to make an excuse for her insane ramblings and behavior at the time.

Read up about Britney Spears and her ties to the occult, monarch project, mind control, and the masonic-controlled entertainment industry.

It's impossible for these things to be a coincidence.

http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/

http://theindustryexposed.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=29:industryuglyside1&catid=2:newsarticles

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2191

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message922052/pg2
- Britney Spears

Offline citizenx

OK, as long as you're not a anonymous or 4chan Assange-tard.

I really can't take any more of those right now.

With Britney, you could be right.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
I know who Albert Pike is. He was a 33rd degree Freemason and allegedly a satanist. Do the masons really worship Satan?

Interesting story by Jim Shaw about the 33rd Degree initiation.

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/33rd_Initiation.htm

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

Offline Albert_Pike

• Got Lucifer?
OK, as long as you're not a anonymous or 4chan Assange-tard.

I really can't take any more of those right now.

With Britney, you could be right.

Most of the people on 4chan are foul-mouthed and infantile 12-14 year olds who like to bully and harass random people on the internet for no apparent reason. Nobody takes them seriously. 4chan also has more members who are literal, outright pedophiles and sexual predators than almost any other place on the internet. I was at a LAN party many years ago, I have actually seen these types of people in person. Not the pederasts, but the foul-mouthed and completely immature children. Oh, and don't forget the morbidly obese, 25-30+ year old "world of warcraft" type people who have no job and live in their parent's basement. There are a lot of those on 4chan as well.

Go play Halo 2 or 3 on XBOX live, listen to the VOIP chatter, and you'll immediately understand what I mean.
- Britney Spears

Offline citizenx

Re: Tales of grisly torture of children kidnapped by the pedophile government
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2011, 05:39:50 am »

Go play Halo 2 or 3 on XBOX live, listen to the VOIP chatter, and you'll immediately understand what I mean.

'Fraid I don't have the time for that, but you get my point obviously.

Once, again.  Welcome aboard.

You seem all right to me FWIW.