Arizona Shooter Jared Lee Loughner Most Likely on Psychotropic Drugs

Author Topic: Arizona Shooter Jared Lee Loughner Most Likely on Psychotropic Drugs  (Read 14258 times)

Offline LibertyPrevails

Arizona Shooter Jared Lee Loughner Most Likely on Psychotropic Drugs

The Gabrielle Giffords shooting is currently the largest story globally, with thousands of articles being written every single hour on the subject. Most are focused on blaming the incident on public figures, claiming that political ideology is what drove him to murder the Congresswoman. There is one thread that has been ignored, however, and it is crucial to decoding the truth regarding the events. In most cases of a psychopathic shooter taking the lives of innocent people, the killer is heavily dosed up on psychotropic drugs.

It is a common thread among most well-known shooters, ranging from Columbine to Virginia Tech. Columbine shooters Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, as well as 15-year-old Kip Kinkel, were all being pumped full of psychotropic drugs. Ted Kaczinski the “Unabomber”, Michael McDermott, John Hinckley, Jr., Byran Uyesugi, Mark David Chapman and Charles Carl Roberts IV, the Amish school killer, were all on SSRI psychotropic drugs as well. Jeff Weise, who exhibited many of the same characteristics of Arizona shooter Jared Lee Loughner, was on Prozac. There was even a mainstream news article questioning whether or not it led to the shooting.

In 2005, it was found that link between Prozac and suicidal behavior was kept a secret. The BBC even reported in as early as the year 2000 that Prozac ‘led to suicide’. Oftentimes killers will end their own lives after shootings, or attempt to force the cops to kill them. This is essentially a form of suicide with a mixture of murderous tendencies. If Prozac can drive someone to suicide, could it also drive someone to end someone else’s life? Paxil, an anti-depressant drug, was found to be linked to violent behavior in 2006. The link incited multiple lawsuits, and brings up questions as to whether or not similar drugs have the same effects. Anti-depressants have horrible side effects, but about the even more hardcore drugs, such as the drugs that many of the other killers were taking? These psychotropics may have been the final straw in pushing Loughner and others over the edge, the final push that they needed to go through with the horrendous act.

Full: http://shatterlimits.com/arizona-shooter-jared-lee-loughner-most-likely-on-psychotropic-drugs/
“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?” ―Psalm 94:16

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
Re: Arizona Shooter Jared Lee Loughner Most Likely on Psychotropic Drugs
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 05:45:57 PM »
People connected to him have to be careful they don't violate HIPPA laws, even law enforcement, but they do it anyway.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline Valerius

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 06:05:27 PM »
"Fellow commenters at UFO conspiracy website questioned Jared Lee Loughner’s sanity in threads"

By Will Rahn - The Daily Caller

Copyright © 2010 The Daily Caller

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/01/11/fellow-commenters-at-ufo-conspiracy-website-questioned-jared-lee-loughners-sanity-in-threads/#ixzz1ArhCEGFf
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline LibertyPrevails

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 07:11:33 PM »
"Fellow commenters at UFO conspiracy website questioned Jared Lee Loughner’s sanity in threads"

By Will Rahn - The Daily Caller

Copyright © 2010 The Daily Caller

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/01/11/fellow-commenters-at-ufo-conspiracy-website-questioned-jared-lee-loughners-sanity-in-threads/#ixzz1ArhCEGFf

Only crazy conspiracy theorists think that a deranged and medicated murderer is insane!
“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?” ―Psalm 94:16

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 07:27:21 PM »
Video:  Drugs - Untold Story Of Psychotropic Drugging, Making a killing off of sales
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=6719
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline LibertyPrevails

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 08:07:58 PM »
Only crazy conspiracy theorists think that a deranged and medicated murderer is insane!

After more thorough reading, I actually see the point of the article was to say that even the members of the forum in which he posted thought he was insane. It seems that everyone he had spoken to thought there was something seriously wrong with him. Why is no one talking to the parents?

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 08:33:28 PM »
If I were a betting woman, I would have bet a years salary Jared and many of the shooters, in the recent years, were under the influence of psychotropic drugs.

Take a look at this list of murders, homicides and suicides reported under the influence of psychotropic drugs:

http://www.ssristories.com/index.php
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Valerius

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2011, 08:46:18 PM »

Exactly.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

independentWV

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2011, 08:48:23 PM »
If I were a betting woman, I would have bet a years salary Jared and many of the shooters, in the recent years, were under the influence of psychotropic drugs.

Take a look at this list of murders, homicides and suicides reported under the influence of psychotropic drugs:

http://www.ssristories.com/index.php

We know he smoked pot a lot and just think about all the pesticides and chemical nutrients inhaled with street stuff.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2011, 04:36:42 AM »
We know he smoked pot a lot and just think about all the pesticides and chemical nutrients inhaled with street stuff.

Oh, the marijuana made him do it, eh? Chemicals in street stuff? I suppose your opposed to marijuana, because that sounds like a line from the 70's about pot being sprayed with chemicals. Or are you actually advocating home-grown? Whatever, it wasnt the pot he was smoking. And actually, we don't know he was smoking alot. You know how the media spins things.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2011, 04:50:13 AM »
Oh, the marijuana made him do it, eh? Chemicals in street stuff? I suppose your opposed to marijuana, because that sounds like a line from the 70's about pot being sprayed with chemicals. Or are you actually advocating home-grown? Whatever, it wasnt the pot he was smoking. And actually, we don't know he was smoking alot. You know how the media spins things.

David Frum: Blame marijuana for shootings, not gun laws
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/01/bush-speech-writer-blames-marijuana-mass-shooting-tucson/

In the year 2011, such claims ring no more true than any event depicted in the 1936 anti-drug propaganda film "Reefer Madness." Yet still, echoes of that madness remain. David Frum, a former speechwriter for President George W. Bush who now works as editor of his own conservative political website, suggested in a recent opinion essay that last weekend's tragic events in Tucson, Arizona remind him of why the US must continue prosecuting the war on drugs -- and in particular, the war on America's marijuana users. "After horrific shootings, we hear calls for stricter regulation of guns," he wrote. "The Tucson shooting should remind us why we regulate marijuana.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2011, 06:00:04 AM »
Seems Time has been spinning this story for some time now! Notice the very last sentence, and let that sink in for a bit what he actually said, keeping mind that is a government official saying it.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,967951,00.html

Drugs: War on Pot And Paraquat
Monday, Jul. 25, 1988 

So potent and dangerous is the herbicide paraquat that in 1983 a U.S. district court banned its use on federal property. But last week it seemed that paraquat might be re-enlisted for the war on drugs. Heralding yet another offensive against homegrown marijuana, the Drug Enforcement Administration said it would consider spraying pot fields with paraquat as well as the herbicides 2,4-D and glyphosate.

The feds call the new antipot campaign Operation Stop Crop 1988, but critics call it "borderline insanity." Says Doug McVay, project coordinator for the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws: "What they're talking about here is a rape of the environment that may end up poisoning some people." The DEA subsequently clarified its announcement, saying paraquat would be sprayed only on private land.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2011, 06:19:54 AM »

To blame marijuana is 100% total BS.  We have medical marijuana here in Montana and I can say that marijuana makes these smokers very calm and NICE.  I HAVE NOT SEEN ONE VIOLENT PERSON THAT SMOKES MARIJUANA.  They do crave our pizza--a plus for our business!!

My vote is that the Tucson killer was either on SSRI's or MK-ULTRA'ed or BOTH.  Any marijuana he smoked made him mellower.

I have seen Reefer Madness several times.  It still makes me laugh.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2011, 07:20:58 AM »

To blame marijuana is 100% total BS.  We have medical marijuana here in Montana and I can say that marijuana makes these smokers very calm and NICE.  I HAVE NOT SEEN ONE VIOLENT PERSON THAT SMOKES MARIJUANA.  They do crave our pizza--a plus for our business!!

My vote is that the Tucson killer was either on SSRI's or MK-ULTRA'ed or BOTH.  Any marijuana he smoked made him mellower.

I have seen Reefer Madness several times.  It still makes me laugh.

the blaming of marijuana is such a baseless claim, it ranks up there with blaming Ayn Rand.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2011, 08:49:26 AM »

What is PROZAC?

Generic Name: fluoxetine (floo OX e teen)
Brand Names: Prozac, Prozac Weekly, Rapiflux, Sarafe

http://www.drugs.com/prozac.html

What is fluoxetine/Prozac?

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/fluoride.htm

EXCERPTS:
We had a discussion in the QFS about Prozac. Someone mentioned the technical name of the compound and it was noted that it was similar to Fluoride. So, several members of the group started looking at this issue and, yes, sure enough, the same poison that is being used to dumb us down in so many other ways, is being given to people as a prescription for any number of psychological problems. I guess that the Powers that Be figure if you are made stupid enough, you won't have brains enough to be depressed. This material was compiled for Signs of the Times by mgt.

Note: portions of this summary are drawn from a number of more extensive articles at fluoridealert.org

Hydrogen Fluoride in Pharmaceutical Drugs

Fluorides have been used in many prescription drugs including some of the SSRIDs or Seratonin-uptake Inhibitors such as Prozac(TM).�� The Fluoride Action Network has put up a list of currently common prescription drugs which contain Fluorine and can be seen here: http://www.fluoridealert.org/f-pharm.htm

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline donnay

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2011, 11:14:08 AM »

Because I know IWV, I would say that she is not against marijuana per se, but the stuff being sold on the street that is laced with all kinds of nasty things like, angel dust, PCP and pesticides.  

Organically grown marijuana is an altogether different thing.  She is, as well as I, are into herbs and herbs that are grown organically.

I have even smoked some Mullein (another weed) when I had heavy congestion.  ;D

As far as Marijuana is concerned, it needs to be decriminalized--about the worst thing it can do to you is make you gain lots of unwanted weight.  :P

Besides it is the controlled substance (made in a lab) that the Pharmaceutical companies make that send people off the deep end.
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline decepticon

• Bury the past, rob us blind, leave nothing behind.
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2011, 11:23:25 AM »
yup, three main culprits here, guns, marijuana, and free speech...should all be banned  :D

nah but seriously, did anyone notice the girl that died in the shooting was born on 9/11/2001 ?
Ron Paul 2012...because Liberty is too big to fail.
Beat Bailout Barry!!!!!!!!

Offline donnay

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2011, 12:18:21 PM »
yup, three main culprits here, guns, marijuana, and free speech...should all be banned  :D

nah but seriously, did anyone notice the girl that died in the shooting was born on 9/11/2001 ?

I am wondering, if people signed some kind of questionnaire before the Congresswoman arrived.  A questionnaire that asked your name and your birth date?  Has anyone ever gone to these events?

Was the tragic death of that little girl just random and coincidental?

Offline LibertyPrevails

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2011, 12:54:25 PM »
I am wondering, if people signed some kind of questionnaire before the Congresswoman arrived.  A questionnaire that asked your name and your birth date?  Has anyone ever gone to these events?

Was the tragic death of that little girl just random and coincidental?

That could certainly give credit to the mind controlled theory, or perhaps he is obsessed with numerology in a similar fashion? Also it's hilarious how the media says that marijuana led to the murder, disregarding the possibility of the HARDCORE pharmaceutical drugs that he was most likely on.