US Cyber Army manipulates YouTube account for false flag to usher cyber laws

Author Topic: US Cyber Army manipulates YouTube account for false flag to usher cyber laws  (Read 10858 times)

Offline superfender

BREAKING NEWS: U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords's Official Youtube Channel is Subscribed to Jared Loughner's Youtube Channel. Go to her Official House of Representatives Website and click on her Youtube Channel, then scroll down to Subscriptions (NOT Subscribers) and you'll find only two, one is named "Classitup10." Click on that and you'll get Loughner's Channel.

http://giffords.house.gov/

http://www.youtube.com/user/giffords2

Offline superfender

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 01:04:40 AM »
I found out about this on a description someone posted on a youtube video, while reading the comments someone posted:

"If you look at the cached version of the YouTube page from Yahoo (dated 12/26/2010), the subscription to Loughners channel isn't there. It looks as if a Gifford staffer subscribed to the Loughner channel after the incident, which is weird, but not out of the question."

I thought I should of posted this anyway just in case it was before the shooting, and also so I could get the word out before it was took down, sorry for the confusion though.

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 01:07:53 AM »
I found out about this on a description someone posted on a youtube video, while reading the comments someone posted:

"If you look at the cached version of the YouTube page from Yahoo (dated 12/26/2010), the subscription to Loughners channel isn't there. It looks as if a Gifford staffer subscribed to the Loughner channel after the incident, which is weird, but not out of the question."

I thought I should of posted this anyway just in case it was before the shooting, and also so I could get the word out before it was took down, sorry for the confusion though.

Why would a Gifford staffer subscribe to Loughner's channel? I mean if a close one near me suffered in a tragic accident like this, the last thing I would do is fool around like this. Who knows what's really going on...

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 01:28:12 AM »
RAND WHITE PAPER 1997:
Information Warfare allows obstruction of Posse Comitatus

WHITE PAPER ON INFORMATION TERRORISM
Brian K. Houghton
Doctoral Fellow
RAND CORPORATION

http://www.devost.net/papers/suntzu.pdf

Offensive information warfare techniques developed for military use at a state level could also be utilized to respond to information terrorism. Law enforcement agencies, in general, do not have similar offensive information warfare capabilities. For this reason a specialized and integrated counter information terrorism group is required. These highly trained information warriors would be the national security equivalent of Carnegie Mellon’s Computer Emergency Response Team, but with an offensive capability. Like a “Digital Delta Force” these Digital Integrated Response Teams (DIRTs) would work from remote computer systems and use information warfare tactics to detect, locate and counter the information terrorists. The DIRTs would be in networked remote cells inside CONUS (with one on the East and West coasts, and an additional cell in the Midwest). The DIRTs would exploit law enforcement IT-oriented assets, investigative capabilities, and intelligence bases. The DIRTs, created by Executive Order, would operate as a cell of the National Security Council and take its directives from the information terrorism counterpart to the White House “Drug Czar.”

These information warriors, comprised of members from the Joint Services, as well as Justice and Treasury Departments, would strike using digital means against computers and networks used by the information terrorists. Using an anonymous response, the U.S. government could strike at information terrorists without large display or legitimizing the terrorists, both of which would occur with a physical response. Such a response offers ultimate plausible denial. In addition, the DIRTs close integration with law enforcement agencies would provide legal guidance and accountability, and avoid a “Posse Comitatus” syndrome.

This structure would combine the investigative and jurisdictional assets of the law enforcement community with the offensive capabilities of the military. If the United States is going to enter the Information Age, we need to have policy that spans the spectrum of information-related threats to our national security, driving offensive and defensive assets that can respond symmetrically and effectively. Our offensive capabilities against peer or near-peer competitors are formidable, whether in information or conventional warfare.

More:

http://datacide.c8.com/information-war-cyberwar-netwar-anti-war-technowar/
http://www.powerbase.info/index.php/Terrorexpertise:RAND_Corporation
http://www.c4i.org/istws.html
http://oldsite.nautilus.org/gps/virtual-diasporas/paper/Lal.html

Hey cybernetic Nazis! You think we do not know how to f-ing read?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 01:30:15 AM »
Such a response offers ultimate plausible denial.
In addition, the DIRTs close integration with law enforcement agencies
would provide legal guidance and accountability,
and
avoid a “Posse Comitatus” syndrome.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 01:33:00 AM »
And look who just got murdered...

MITRE/CFR's John Wheeler...

And what was John Wheeler accountable for?

http://www.sldinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/John-Wheeler-Bio.pdf

For computer-based readers, these clicks illustrate the main work undertaken by Mr. Wheeler since 2005 :
1. Precision Strike and Video Links for Groundfighters:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiB3vrhPDNs

2. Establishing Cyber Warfighting Capability:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t849CYRd2Ak

3. Joint Warfighting:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lxJSZQ93gI&feature=related

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny

-nuff said.

Offline superfender

Someone pointed out that this may well be a small part of a larger disinformation operation that was going on in the media.  I didn't realize the huge inaccuracy of reporting by ALL MM media in the early parts of the shooting, they we're reporting that Giffords had been killed, that there may have been more than one shooter, ect.

By the way the second shooter theory could have been disinformation because of the fact that it was supposedly confirmed later that it was his taxi driver, so further down the road if anyone wanted to claim there was an accomplice or handler, most people would remember that "turned out to be disproved" early on.

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
I do believe that Loughner was a lone gunman who went ape.

In earlier posts I hinted at him being a patsy, but the evidence of him being genuinely disgruntled and real is overwhelming.  The transcripts, the police reports, his blogs, his posts, his various YouTubes, etc.

He had a glock with a high-cap mag, and it is totally possible to hit a lot of people at close range.

Now granted, Rand Paul is right on the money when he claimed that anti-gun nutcases, and psychiatrists, and democrats are playing off of Rahm Emanuel's handbook of "never let a serious crisis go to waste."

This situation I believe was organic, but the NWO being the opportunists that they are will exploit the sh*t out of this crisis.

Offline superfender

One thing that has been on my mind lately is how the media, especially John Stewart are saying that we need to talk to each other (when debating) with more respect and avoid inflammatory comments.  Well what are we called?(i.e. 911 truthers, Patriots, conspiracy theorists, ect.)

1. Crazy
2. Retarded
3. Anarchists
4. Scum bags
5. Losers
....you get the point

And at the same time people like Glenn Beck say that "911 Truthers are dangerous", well if they really thought that we are "dangerous" calling us the worst names possible would be the last thing they would do.

Offline Tsul777

I AM POLITICALLY AGNOSTIC AND PROUD OF IT - John Tsul

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

In earlier posts I hinted at him being a patsy, but the evidence of him being genuinely disgruntled and real is overwhelming.  The transcripts, the police reports, his blogs, his posts, his various YouTubes, etc.

He had a glock with a high-cap mag, and it is totally possible to hit a lot of people at close range.

Now granted, Rand Paul is right on the money when he claimed that anti-gun nutcases, and psychiatrists, and democrats are playing off of Rahm Emanuel's handbook of "never let a serious crisis go to waste."

This situation I believe was organic, but the NWO being the opportunists that they are will exploit the sh*t out of this crisis.

You really believe he was a lone gunman? The reports are over 30 hits in 19 or more people with one clip which still had bullets in it. That does not count the bullet holes in concrete and windows.

And gess what...the crime scene has already been cleaned up. Safeway is now open in less than one week.

Suposedly a completely nation stopping event and the Safeway is open and all evidence is completely cleaned up within a week.

Also all of the shooting took place in less than a minute.

Also, the report of the clip is that it holds 15 shots.  Unless he lined up the people in a line before he started shooting, the laws of physics are against your theory.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!

That isn't true. Yes, it was a Glock, a 19 in particular, but the clips that come from the factory are 2, 15 round and a 17 round. The 17 is techically an "extened clip", in that it extands a couple inches beyond the grip, unlike the 15 which seats flush. He had stock magazines for the weapon.

To say they are "high-cap mags" is to call all rifles assualt rifles when they are not.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)