PrisonPlanet Forum
July 31, 2014, 05:28:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Former CIA Susan Lindauer put In Rendition for 1yr - knowing too much 911 info  (Read 24706 times)
citizenx

« on: January 09, 2011, 07:30:01 PM »

http://truthjihad.blogspot.com/2011/01/cia-asset-susan-lindauer-blows-whistle.html

Saturday, January 8, 2011
CIA Asset Susan Lindauer blows the whistle on 9/11, Iraq

Susan Lindauer, author of Extreme Prejudice, is the first CIA asset to have spoken out, under her own name and for the record, on Israeli complicity in 9/11, the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center, and the specific, detailed foreknowledge of the time, target, and means of the 9/11 attacks held throughout the months prior to 9/11 by the CIA in general and Lindauer's CIA handler, Richard Fuisz, in particular. She has also exposed her first-hand knowledge of pre-war intelligence and negotiations showing that Iraq was willing to give the US "anything it asked" and that the war was therefore--from the perspective of US interests--not only utterly unnecessary, but wildly counterproductive. Lindauer's evidence points strongly to 9/11 being a coup d'etat by hard-line Zionists determined to steer the US into a self-destructive war on Israel's enemies.

Listen to my complete interview with Susan Lindauer here. Below is a transcript of the first half of the interview.

Barrett
I understand that you had some 9/11 foreknowledge, but were actually busted for trying to explain to the Bush Administration through your cousin Andrew Card, that invading Iraq was insane, that the Iraqis were basically going to do anything we wanted anyway--they'll agree to anything for peace--and that there would be a terrible resistance and a terrible war if there was an invasion. And for that very accurate and prescient warning, they went after you.

Lindauer
Well, you have a very good grasp of this issue, I will tell you. It is a complicated story. I was one of the very few (CIA) assets covering Iraq before the war. And I had established contact with the Iraqi embassy at the United Nations in New York back in August of 1996. And for seven years before the invasion, I was what they call a "back channel" to Iraq on the question of terrorism. That was my foremost priority. This was covert in the sense that it was covert to the West. But the Iraqis were fully informed as to who I was and what I was doing and what my purpose was. My motivation was that I hated the United Nations sanctions. I hated the genocidal consequences and suffering for the Iraqi people, most truly and genuinely--that was very sincere. And they knew it. And both sides knew my politics. In fact, the CIA had come to me knowing my politics and said "hey, why don't you try to help us." They co-opted me--they did--but I agreed to be co-opted. We all understood each other. And that's very important for what happened.

Barrett
That's not necessarily a bad thing. There is a role for people who are intermediaries between warring parties and who try to make peace. And it sounds like that's what you were doing.

Lindauer
Yes indeed. And both sides understood my politics, that I wanted to help end the sanctions. And the CIA was very adamant that Iraq had to meet certain criteria in order for that to happen. And my contribution from the very first days was on terrorism. Our team started what we called preliminary talks with Baghdad in November of 2000, two years before the United Nations got involved. Our team started back channel talks to get Iraq's agreement on the weapons inspections. And over the next fifteen months, my supervisor, Richard Fuisz (pronounced "fuse"), through talks at the Iraqi embassy, mostly with Iraq's ambassador Dr. Sayeed Hassan, and with other senior Iraqi diplomats, on what conditions Iraq would have to accept in order to resume the weapons inspections. And at that point we had begun to develop a comprehensive peace framework which extended great support to anti-terrorism. Iraq agreed to let the FBI come into Baghdad and operate a task force that would have authority--this was before 9/11 ever happened! Nine months before 9/11 happened, Iraq agreed to have the FBI come into Baghdad with the authority to conduct terrorism investigations, interview witnesses, make arrests. After 9/11, Iraq agreed to give financial records on al-Qaeda to the United States. BUT the United states didn't want to take the records.

Barrett
It makes you wonder why not.

Lindauer
Isn't that an interesting question.

Barrett
It leads me to (my next question): You apparently had some kind of foreknowledge of 9/11. Can you explain to us what that was?

Lindauer
Yes. This is a very interesting thing, and I'm glad...I hope your audience will pay attention to this. We absolutely expected 9/11 to happen. And there's a subtlety here that I hope your audience will appreciate. In April and May of 2001 I was summoned to my CIA handler's office and told that I needed to confront the Iraqi diplomats at the United Nations, through my back channel, with a demand for any fragment of intelligence regarding airplane hijackings and/or airplane bombings. And over the summer, that progressed to a deep belief that there was going to be an airplane hijacking attack, and some sort of aerial strike, on the World Trade Center. We talked about this in our one-on-one meetings practically every week. Just so we are clear, this was not a one-time conversation. This was a major focus of our efforts. Richard (Fuisz, Lindauer's CIA handler) was very worried about it, very agitated about it, how Iraq must give us this intelligence. Now, I don't mean to patronize you, but I'm sure you're familiar with the concept of deniability. I do not think that Richard Fuisz knew all the details of 9/11. However, he knew enough. My book Extreme Prejudice goes into the conversations that we had in great detail. And he knew the timing of the attack. By August 2001, Richard was telling me not to go into New York City because this attack was immanent. And on the day of FBI Director Robert Mueller's confirmation hearings, which I think was August 2nd--in my book it's very clear, I've checked all the dates--Richard Fuisz told me that the attack was immanent. And I said, well, I'm going up to New York to ask my Iraqi sources about this again. And he said "Don't go to New York, it's too dangerous, I don't want you going there again." And I said "I'm just going up this weekend, and I promise I will not go back to New York." And that's how close this was. They knew a great deal. And what was interesting is that after 9/11, I get arrested, and he gets thirteen million dollars in payoffs. (laughs)  

Barrett
(laughing) Oh boy. That's amazing. They arrested you, because they were probably concerned about you revealing the contents of your conversations with Richard, among other things.

Lindauer
Oh yes, absolutely. And the fact that there was a peace option on the table that had been developed over a two year period before the war, a comprehensive peace framework. It included cooperation on anti-terrorism; it included the weapons inspections, of course--you already knew that; and it included Iraq's commitment to donate economic reconstruction--donate is not the right word--to dedicate economic reconstruction contracts to United States corporations with preferential treatment, preferential contracts in telecommunications, health care, pharmaceuticals, and transportation. This was a comprehensive peace framework! We covered everything! We covered a lot. And nobody even knows about this!

Barrett
That's amazing. There have been general reports of this nature, including post-9/11, right up to the eve of the invasion, there have been reports that Saddam Hussein was willing to give the US basically everything it wanted to hold off the invasion.

Lindauer
Yes. Yes.

Barrett
That leads to the question: Why do you think, given that you recognize just how insane this invasion was, how completely unnecessary--the Iraqis were caving as far as they had to cave anyway--what was the point?

Lindauer
Yes, literally, Iraq said to me: "What is it the United States wants? Anything that the United States asks for, we will give them. Just tell us what it is!" When I was on a trip to Baghdad, they offered to buy one million American-made automobiles every year for ten years. And (an Iraqi diplomat) said to me, "Look, Susan, if ten years isn't enough, we'll make it twenty years."

Barrett
You know, Susan, you're kind of ruining Saddam Hussein's posthumous reputation as somebody who stood up to the U.S.!

Lindauer
He was more harsh on terrorists than we were.

Barrett
He didn't get along with al-Qaeda, and he didn't get along with Islamists of any kind, including the Iranians.

Lindauer
That's right.

Barrett
You would have thought that the U.S. would have just kept running him as an American puppet. He got his start as a CIA hit man, apparently.

Lindauer
Yes indeed.

Barrett
So why, why this insane insistence on going to war with Iraq--a war that has killed one and a half million innocent Iraqis and destroyed that country. What was the purpose of it?

Lindauer
It was so incredibly stupid. And 9/11...9/11 could have been used at the start...9/11 was a tragedy, a terrible, terrible tragedy, but 9/11 could have accomplished great good. Because right after 9/11 Iraq went into high mode of giving. They were offering us everything we wanted: Financial records on al-Qaeda, proof of a Middle Eastern link to what we used to call the inter-Arab group of terrorists, which was actually an amalgamation of several different terrorist factions, coalesced into al-Qaeda. They were willing to prove that there was a Middle Eastern link to the Oklahoma City bombing and the first attack on the World Trade Center, and those included financial documents, bank records...we could have tracked the money that's financing terrorism around the world. Instead what we do is, we create an enemy. Because it looks better--the politicians could go grandstand. As a former (CIA) asset I can assure you, they don't actually do anything on terrorism. They give speeches. They go wave their hands in the parades. But they don't do anything to contribute to anti-terrorism efforts. But the people have been fooled by their showmanship and their grandstanding and their spectacle. It's like a circus performance now! In fact, before 9/11, there were 200 to 300 terrorists in the world who wanted to attack America. Now, after 9/11 and after the war in Iraq and after the war on Afghanistan, there are only about 2000 to 3000 individuals whose entire focus of life is revenge and coming into the United States and attacking us. That's only 3000 people. The way I look at it, this is like a high school auditorium that you could fill with the potential terrorists. That's it! This is an invention! We've made this up!

Barrett
Right. Very well put. I've often explained to people that there was no real terrorist threat pre-9/11, and that for every one person pre-9/11 who was bent on doing harm to the US, there must be a great many today, because of all the terrible things that have gone on since 9/11.

Lindauer
Yes.

Barrett
So the question then, is...is it just sheer total incompetence and stupidity and grandstanding and egotism--I'm sure all of that contributes to it, but---uh...well, frankly, Susan, my take on all of this is that 9/11 was a Mossad operation, that it was of course done through Cheney's office. There were no hijackings. The guys that they blamed for it were not terrorists at all. They weren't even on the planes. There is not a shred of evidence that any of these guys were on those planes, nor is there a shred of actual evidence that there were any hijackings. Instead, we had a military operation that was essentially a Zionist coup d'état by the Likkud faction that wanted to destroy Iraq so it would never be a threat to Israel. A prosperous Iraq, allied to the US, would actually be terrible for Israel. That's why they wouldn't take the deals that you were brokering. Care to comment?

Lindauer
I think that you are--I do believe in the hijackings, but I believe in everything else that you have just said. One of the things that came out right after 9/11: I've often been asked by people what my CIA handler Richard Fuisz's source was for the 9/11 attack. And he told me briefly, he let it slip. Immediately after the attack, when we were all in a state of shock, he said to me...the first building had collapsed, but it was before the second building collapsed. This is a very important time frame. He made reference to video tape, which by the way was not released to the public until the next day, but right after 9/11 Richard Fuisz already knows about this video tape! Right after the attack--the first building has collapsed, the second one is still standing--and we're both talking in the living room, we're both shouting--I'm in my living room, he's in his living room, and we're shouting at the televisions--and he blurts out to me: "Susan, how many times do you think a camera is cued up waiting for a car accident to occur?" He said, "What do you think are the odds  that those two people were just standing on the sidewalk with a video camera waiting patiently for the plane to hit the building?" And he said, "Those are Mossad agents. They knew that the World Trade Center was about to get hit, and they were waiting there for it to happen so they could record it and put it out in the media." Now this is before it has even come out in the media. He identifies them as Mossad agents, and I believe--I'm convinced--that that was the source of our knowledge of al-Qaeda. But what you guys don't know, which I will throw out to you, which comes out in my book, is that from April and May of 2001 onwards, Richard Fuisz instructed me to threaten the Iraqis with war. Now everybody assumes that the war stuff came after 9/11. But it didn't. They had decided months before 9/11 ever happened that as soon as this attack occurred, this would be the motivation for the war. So they absolutely knew that this attack was coming. They knew that it was going to be in late August or September. And that opens up a whole new dynamic proving what you have just said: That it was a Mossad conspiracy, that there was complicity...maybe that's a better word, complicity...I'm going to go a little softer on the language than you. Mossad complicity.

Barrett
I would argue that it's a little more than complicity--that the demolitions of the three tallest buildings ever taken down in controlled demolitions required immense skill and military specialization and so on...

Lindauer
Oh yes, when I say complicity, I include that in it. Yes. I believe in the detonations. In fact...do I have time to tell you one story before break?

Barrett
Tell it, go for it.

Lindauer
While I was writing my book, I had a high-ranking State Department official, who has a very very high, top-top-top security classification, and I cannot name him for you because I don't want to hurt his reputation. He's close to retirement, he's going to have a pension--they would crush him if he was ever exposed, I suspect.  He thinks it too. He says that a couple of weeks before 9/11, at the end of August, for about two weeks, strange vans were arriving at the World Trade Center at three o' clock in the morning. They were staying from about three o' clock to about four-thirty or five. They were coming in for a brief period. And he swore to me that he personally had investigated the janitorial services, and he said "I know first hand how many employees the janitorial service had, what their trucks looked like, what their revenues were like, where they lived." He said "we know the addresses." We are confident that none of the people from the janitorial services were tied to these trucks. It had never happened before, it was a unique thing. This was not a constant thing like over a six month period. It was a strange anomaly right before (the attack on) the World Trade Center. And he was convinced that this was government-level thermite, government-level weapons, that had been put into either the stairwells or the elevator shafts. And he is convinced that this is when it happened.
Posted by Kevin Barrett at 8:35 AM

interview continues (audio):

http://www.radiodujour.com/mp3/20110104-kevin-barrett-susan-lindauer.mp3
charrington
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 09:19:24 PM »

We are honored and privelidged to have with us Susan Lindauer, former CIA/DIA Intelligence Asset who joins the program to discuss her personal, 1st hand information concerning the attacks of 9/11 and the fact that elements within the US government going all the way to the top had foreknowledge of the attacks, as well as Israel direct, immediate and irrefutable role in it all. Her book Extreme Prejudice--The Terrifying Story of the Patriot Act and the Cover Ups of 9/11 and Iraq is probably the most important book that Americans who understand the dangers that their country faces can read right now.

Our apologies for the "technical problems". Throughout almost the entirety of the inteview, a loud and extended "beep" would suddenly jump up every 60-90 seconds. I did the best I could editing the 20+ electronic screeches, but could not get them all.

Podcast of interview

http://theuglytruth.podbean.com/2011/01/10/the-ugly-truth-podcast-jan-10-2011/
Dig
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 09:28:40 PM »

http://911review.org/Lindauer/

The original location (URL) of this page is http://cosmicpenguin.com/Lindauer/
This is a mirror page, located at http://911review.org/Lindauer/

Susan Lindauer -- Reporter Held Political Prisoner
to Cover Up U.S. Genocide in Iraq

In March 2001 Susan Lindauer carried a message from the Iraqi government to her cousin, the White House Chief of Staff, requesting the return of weapons inspectors. This proved that Iraq had no WMD, so the U.S. government knew that then. But Bush and Cheney nevertheless attacked and invaded Iraq using WMD as a pretext, murdered as many as 500,000 people, and spread radioactive poison over the entire country, which will murder millions more. Now they are holding Lindauer in prison on false claims of insanity, and are about to commit and forcibly drug her, to prevent her from ever being able to tell her story.

Susan Lindauer was a U.S. Senate and House aide and a reporter for the Seattle Post-Intelligencer. In the 1990s, a CIA agent, the ex-chief of station in Syria, told her that, contrary to what the U.S. government was insisting, Libya had nothing to do with the PanAm 103/Lockerbie bombing. It had been done by Syrians acting on behalf of some U.S. intelligence agents, who had been caught in criminal actions by an oversight team, and sought to kill that team as they were flying back to Washington to report. She communicated that information to various members of the U.S. intelligence community, and wrote some of it in a deposition for the trial of the Libyans who were being framed by the U.S.

More recently, Lindauer tried to save Iraqi and American lives by acting as a diplomatic back-channel between the Iraqi government, and the U.S government in the person of her cousin, White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card. Among other things, she conveyed the message in March 2001 that the Iraqi government was very eager to have weapons inspectors come back to their country in order to prove that they had no weapons of mass destruction. That letter is the first of the three shown below, scanned in from a photocopy.

That letter, along with Susan Lindauer's testimony, proves that Iraq had no WMD in March 2001 -- otherwise they would not have requested inspectors -- and that the U.S. government knew it.

But the Neocons wanted to attack Iraq anyhow, to make huge profits for the weapons manufacturers, to seize the oil resources, to get more military bases in the area, and to fulfill the wishes of their very close allies, the Israelis, who had been publicly urging an attack on Iraq.

So, even though it knew Iraq had no WMD, the U.S. government used WMD as a pretext for attacking and invading Iraq, murdering as many as 500,000 innocent people, and spreading depleted uranium dust all over the country, which will poison and kill millions more people in the future.

This is why the government is keeping Susan Lindauer in prison, and is now seeking to forcibly drug her into an incoherent and helpless state using psychiatric medications, despite the fact that her court-appointed psychiatrist found that she was completely sane and competent (see reports below).

If she is permitted to tell her story, the world will know for certain that the U.S. government murdered half a million people for no other reasons than greed and power.

The hearing to have Susan Lindauer committed and forcibly medicated is scheduled for May 4, but it might not be beyond the government to move it to an earlier date to prevent her from getting competent representation. She needs a good, courageous attorney who is willing to confront the U.S. government with the evidence presented here, showing that she is sane, was seeking to save lives, and has been imprisoned in an attempt to cover up genocidal mass murder.
Contact/Prison Info

Radio Program

New radio program -- Investigative Journal, hosted by Greg Szymanski --
that explains from the evidence exactly why Susan Lindauer is being held
as a political prisoner by the U.S. government. (8.6 MB MP3 audio file)
Download
Articles

HearingForCommitmentAndForcedMedication-JBFields.html

SusansPsychEvaluation-JBFields.html

SusanLindauer-SeattleWeekly.txt

SusanLindauer-SeattleWeekly-2.txt

LindauerPanAm103-SundayHerald.txt

Lindauer_PanAm103_Deposition.txt

J B Fields' blog

Greg Szymanski's article - Arctic Beacon / Investigative Journal

Lindauer_Indictment-National_Review-Rightwing.txt

The truth about Lockerbie/PanAm 103, U.S. gov't culpability
and coverup, which Lindauer was exposing.
PanAm103,Interfor,McKee.txt

Taking Aim radio program
060318 - The Government's Persecution of Susan Lindauer
click on "Program Audio Archive" in the menu on the left
Letters to Andrew Card

Three multi-page letters Susan Lindauer wrote to Andrew Card
(They are scanned as jpg images, one image per page.
You may have to click on the image to enlarge and display it clearly.)

Susan tells Card that the Iraqi government is eager to have inspectors
come in to prove that Iraq has no weapons of mass destruction.
Susan-letter-Andy_3-01-2001_Page1.jpg
Susan-letter-Andy_3-01-2001_Page2.jpg
Susan-letter-Andy_3-01-2001_Page3.jpg

Susan urges the lifting of economic sanctions against Iraq and says
that nation would much prefer to deal with the U.S. than with Russia.
Susan-letter-Andy_7-03-2001_Page1.jpg
Susan-letter-Andy_7-03-2001_Page2.jpg
Susan-letter-Andy_7-03-2001_Page3.jpg
Susan-letter-Andy_7-03-2001_Page4.jpg

Susan conveys the message from the Iraqi government that it had
nothing to do with the 9-11 attacks, and would appreciate it if
the U.S. would stop bombing their country, but is eagerly seeking
negotiations under any circumstances the U.S. desires.
Susan-letter-Andy_9-24-2001_Page1.jpg
Susan-letter-Andy_9-24-2001_Page2.jpg
Susan-letter-Andy_9-24-2001_Page3.jpg
Susan-letter-Andy_9-24-2001_Page4.jpg
Psychiatric Records

Susan's psychiatric records during pre-trial counseling,
which indicate that she is quite sane.
(They are scanned as jpg images, one image per page.
You may have to click on the image to enlarge and display it clearly.)

SusanMedical-03-13-2004-1.jpg
SusanMedical-03-13-2004-2.jpg
SusanMedical-03-13-2004-3.jpg
SusanMedical-04-08-2004.jpg
SusanMedical-05-07-2004.jpg
SusanMedical-06-07-2004.jpg
SusanMedical-07-08-2004.jpg
SusanMedical-08-06-2004.jpg
SusanMedical-09-09-2004.jpg
SusanMedical-10-07-2004.jpg
SusanMedical-11-08-2004.jpg
SusanMedical-12-08-2004.jpg
SusanMedical-01-10-2005.jpg
SusanMedical-02-09-2005.jpg
SusanMedical-03-09-2005.jpg
SusanMedical-04-07-2005.jpg
Links to some of the original articles and files:

From 'Spy' to Psychotic (Seattle Weekly)
The Spy-cific Northwest (Seattle Weekly)
"Lockerbie Trial Document: Susan Lindauer Deposition" (4 December 1998)
Lockerbie: CIA witness gagged by US government - [Sunday Herald]
E-Mails

JBFields_Finds_Letters_And_Medical_Reports.txt
Lindauer_Moved_From_Carswell_To_OKC.txt
Lindauer_Moved_From_OKC_to_NYC.txt
Download

You can download this zip file, which contains all the text and
image files on this site:   allfiles.zip
Unpack the files into an empty directory (folder), using Winzip or unzip, etc., .

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately
Dig

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 09:33:01 PM »

911 Whistleblower Susan Lindauer Ex-CIA DIA - Kevin Barrett Show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37c106yyzkw

Susan Lindauer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Lindauer

Susan Lindauer (born 17 July 1963) is an American journalist, author, and antiwar activist. She was accused of conspiring to act as an agent for the Iraqi Intelligence Service and engaging in prohibited financial transactions involving the government of Iraq under Saddam Hussein.[1][2] All charges were dropped in 2009 prior to any trial.[3]

Birth

She is the daughter of John Howard Lindauer II, the newspaper publisher and former Republican nominee for Governor of Alaska.[3][4] Susan's mother was Jackie Lindauer (1932-1992) who died of cancer in 1992. In 1995 her father married Dorothy Oremus, a Chicago attorney who along with other members of her family owned the largest cement company in the Midwest.[4]

Education and employment

Lindauer attended East Anchorage High School in Anchorage, Alaska where she was an honor student and was in school plays.[5] She graduated from Smith College in 1985. She earned a Masters Degree in Public Policy from the London School of Economics.[1] She worked as a temporary reporter at the Seattle Post-Intelligencer for 13 weeks in 1987, and as an editorial writer at the The Everett Herald in Everett, Washington in 1989. She then was a reporter and researcher at U.S. News & World Report in 1990 and 1991.[5][6][4][7] Her co-workers said she was a woman "prone to mood swings and erratic behavior".[7]

She then worked for Representative Peter DeFazio, D-Oregon (1993) and then Representative Ron Wyden, D-Oregon (1994) before joining the office of Senator Carol Moseley Braun, D-Illinois, where she worked as a press secretary and speech writer.[6][4]

Activism

She started making visits to the Libyan Mission to the United Nations in 1995.[6] She held meetings with Iraqi Intelligence Service officials at the United Nations in 1999.[1] Andrew Card is her second cousin. Her first contact with the former Chief of Staff to President George W. Bush was around 2001.[1] On January 8, 2003, she delivered a letter to Card urging the White House to not invade Iraq.[8][9]

Arrest

Lindauer was arrested on Thursday, 11 March 2004 in Takoma Park, Maryland and charged with "acting as an unregistered agent of a foreign government". The indictment alleged that she accepted US$10,000 from Iraqi intelligence services in 2002. Lindauer denies receiving the money, but admits taking a trip to Baghdad.[1] She was released on bond on March 13, 2004 to attend an arraignment the following week.[2] In 2005 she was incarcerated in Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas for psychological evaluation then moved to the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan.[9]

Unfit to stand trial

In 2006, she was released from prison after Michael B. Mukasey ruled that Lindauer was unfit to stand trial and could not be forced to take antipsychotic medication to make her competent to stand trial.[3][9]

Without external symptoms of mental illness, the maximum allowable period for evaluations of competence to stand trial is four months, according to US Federal Law;[10] Lindauer's period of evaluation was seven months.[11]

In 2008, Loretta A. Preska of the Federal District Court in New York City reaffirmed that Lindauer was mentally unfit to stand trial.[4][12]

On January 16, 2009 the government decided to not go ahead with the prosecution saying "prosecuting Lindauer would no longer be in the interests of justice."[3][13]

Media

Lindauer has written a book "Extreme Prejudice: The Terrifying Story of the Patriot Act and the Cover-Ups of 9/11 and Iraq" about her experience.[14]

References
^ a b c d e Samuels, David (August 29, 2004). "Susan Lindauer's Mission To Baghdad". New York Times. Retrieved 2008-11-07. "On the morning of March 11, 2004, Susan Lindauer woke to find five F.B.I. agents at her front door. After reading her her rights, the agents took Lindauer from her home in Takoma Park, Md., to the F.B.I. field office in Baltimore, where she was charged with having acted as an unregistered agent of Saddam Hussein's Iraqi government and otherwise having elevated the interests of a foreign country above her allegiance to the United States."
^ a b "Suspect in Iraq Spy Case Released. Lindauer, a Takoma Park Antiwar Activist, to Be Arraigned Monday.". Washington Post. March 13, 2004. Retrieved 2009-01-26. "A former congressional staffer accused of aiding spies for Saddam Hussein before the U.S.-led war with Iraq was released from federal custody yesterday as some residents of Takoma Park, her home city, voiced differing reactions to the unique case, including puzzlement, anger and indifference. Susan P. Lindauer, 40, a self-described antiwar activist who was a press aide to several Democratic members of Congress in the 1990s, appeared at a detention hearing in U.S. District Court in Baltimore and was released to the custody of her father."
^ a b c d "Case Dropped Against Md. Woman". Washington Post. January 17, 2009. Retrieved 2010-12-29. "The federal government has dropped its case against a former congressional aide accused of helping an Iraqi spy agency, saying in court papers that prosecuting her would no longer be in the interests of justice. But Susan Lindauer has vowed to sue, saying that she was falsely arrested and prosecuted. The Takoma Park, Md., woman was arrested in 2004 on charges that she conspired to act as a spy for the Iraqi intelligence service, making contact through the Iraqi consulate in New York. A judge last year ruled Lindauer was mentally unfit for trial."
^ a b c d e "Ex-journalist in spy case unfit for trial". Seattle Post-Intelligencer. September 16, 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-26. "Lindauer is the daughter of John Howard Lindauer II, a newspaper publisher who once was a Republican candidate for governor of Alaska. ... Lindauer's mother died of cancer in 1992. Her stepmother, Dorothy Oremus Lindauer, is a prominent Chicago lawyer and heiress to a concrete business fortune. Her parents reportedly live in Chicago."
^ a b "Suspect is remembered as worldly". Anchorage Daily News. March 13, 2004. Retrieved 2009-01-26. "At East High, Susan Lindauer was an honor student and a thespian. ... Lindauer worked at The Seattle Post-Intelligencer for a few months in 1987, then worked at The Everett Herald from August 1987 to July 1989. By 1991 she had moved to Washington and was working for U.S. News and World Report."
^ a b c Dao, James (March 12, 2004). "An Antiwar Activist Known for Being Committed Yet Erratic". New York Times. Retrieved 2008-06-11. "Ms. Lindauer also worked as a reporter, freelance writer or researcher at The Seattle Post-Intelligencer, Fortune Magazine and U.S. News & World Report. Spokesmen for those publications said her employment was so short few people remembered much about her. Ms. Lindauer took jobs as a press secretary or speechwriter with Democratic members of Congress, including Representatives Peter A. DeFazio and Ron Wyden of Oregon in 1993 and 1994, Senator Carol Moseley Braun of Illinois in 1996 and Representative Zoe Lofgren of California, for eight weeks in 2002."
^ a b "Neighbor Seemed Activist, Not Agent". Washington Post. March 12, 2004. Retrieved 2009-01-26. "A Smith College graduate with a master's degree in public policy from the London School of Economics, she worked as a temporary business reporter with the Seattle Post-Intelligencer in 1987 and then as an editorial writer at the Herald of Everett, Wash., for two years. The Herald is owned by The Washington Post Co."
^ "Ex-Congressional Aide Accused of Working With Iraqi Intelligence Before War". New York Times. March 12, 2004. Retrieved 2008-06-11. "Federal prosecutors charged a former Congressional aide on Thursday with working with the Iraqi intelligence service before the war, and investigators said she had sought to influence American policy by presenting herself to a highly placed relative, Andrew H. Card Jr., the White House chief of staff, as an intermediary."
^ a b c Hartocollis, Anemona (September 9, 2006). "Ex-Congress Aide Accused in Spy Case Is Free on Bail". New York Times. Retrieved 2009-01-26. "A former journalist and Congressional aide accused of working with Iraqi intelligence before the war was released from prison yesterday after a federal judge ruled that she could not be forced to take antipsychotic medication in an effort to make her competent to stand trial. ... At least a half dozen doctors for both the defense and the prosecution have found that Ms. Lindauer suffers from delusions of grandeur and paranoia, which makes her incompetent to stand trial, the judge said. But she refuses to accept the diagnosis or to take medication, he said. One doctor found that Ms. Lindauer had a history of psychotic episodes going back to her childhood, possibly at the age of 7, the judge said. These include her contention that she had gifts of prophecy that allowed her to report 11 bombings before they happened, that she spoke with divine inspiration and that she was an angel."
^ [1] "Determination of mental competency to stand trial to undergo postrelease proceedings 1" 18 US Code Pts. 313 §4241 2010 ed.
^ Collins, Michael (January 16, 2009). "Feds Drop Case Against Accused Iraqi Agent". OpEdNews. Retrieved 2010-12-01. "Lindauer was confined for seven months, and then formally declared incompetent without a hearing, over her strongest objections. The allowable period for such evaluations is four months according to U.S. Federal Code."
^ Weiser, Benjamin (September 16, 2008). "Woman Accused of Iraq Ties Is Ruled Unfit for Trial Again". New York Times. Retrieved 2009-02-06. "A federal judge in Manhattan has ruled that Susan P. Lindauer, a former journalist and Congressional aide who was accused of working with Iraqi intelligence before the war, is still mentally incompetent to stand trial. Ms. Lindauer, who had been declared incompetent for trial by Judge Michael B. Mukasey, now the United States attorney general, tried to persuade a different judge that she was now competent. But the second judge, Loretta A. Preska of Federal District Court, ruled late Monday that while Ms. Lindauer was “highly intelligent” and “generally capable of functioning at a high level in many ways,” she also was suffering from a mental disease or defect."
^ "Case dropped against aide accused of helping Iraq". Associated Press. January 16, 2009. Retrieved 2010-12-29. "The government has quietly dropped its case against a former congressional aide accused of helping an Iraqi spy agency but later ruled mentally unfit for trial. But Susan Lindauer said she won't go away quietly. The Tacoma Park, Md., woman vowed to sue, saying she was falsely arrested and prosecuted. "I am furious. I am going to be filing a civil lawsuit seeking punitive damages," Lindauer said Friday. "Nobody should think they did me any favors by denying me a trial." Prosecutors said in court papers filed Thursday that prosecuting Lindauer would no longer be in the interests of justice."
^ Lindauer, Susan. "Extreme Prejudice". Retrieved 2010-12-01. "Former CIA Asset, Susan Lindauer, provides an extraordinary first-hand account from behind the intelligence curtain that shatters the government’s lies about 9/11 and Iraq, and casts a harsh spotlight on the workings of the Patriot Act as the ideal weapon to bludgeon whistle blowers and dissidents."

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately
citizenx

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 09:44:13 PM »

CIA Asset Susan Lindauer blows the whistle on 9/11, Iraq: Kevin Barret interview

101 reads -- no replies!

I guess those MK Ultra distractions are working -- even on the "alternative" community.
charrington
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 10:00:00 PM »

http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=13556&title=911-whistleblower-susan-lindauer-ex-cia-dia-kevin-barret-show
birther truther tenther

Against all forms of tyranny

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 10:13:32 PM »

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Susan_Lindauer

Susan Lindauer, a "former journalist and one-time press secretary for four members of Congress was arrested Thursday [March 11, 2004] on charges she served as a paid agent for the Iraqi intelligence service before and after the U.S. invasion. ... She was accused of conspiring to act as a spy for the Iraqi Intelligence Service and engaging in prohibited financial transactions involving the government of Iraq under dictator Saddam Hussein. Prosecutors say she accepted $10,000 for the work." [1]

See the Indictment (pdf file) provided by FindLaw.

* WLUC-TV/Channel 6's AP News Story, March 12, 2004, reported that "An American woman is under arrest -- on charges that she spied for Saddam Hussein's government."

"Authorities in New York say Susan Lindauer was arrested today at her home in Maryland, just outside Washington. She's due in court later today in Baltimore.

"She's accused of conspiring to act as a spy for the Iraqi Intelligence Service. She's also charged with engaging in illegal financial transactions involving Saddam's government.

"According to an indictment, Lindauer made a number of visits to the Iraqi Mission to the United Nations in New York between October of 1999 and March of 2002.

"It says she met there with several members of the foreign intelligence arm of Iraq's government. The Iraqi Intelligence Service allegedly played a role in terrorist operations -- including an attempted assassination of the first President Bush."

* "An indictment filed by federal prosecutors said that from October 1999 to March 2002, Lindauer met with members of the Iraqi Intelligence Service, an arm of the Iraqi government involved in terrorist operations. The indictment said she violated federal law by accepting money from a country that sponsored terrorism." [2] "The indictment did not specify a motive." [3]

* David Rennie, in the March 12, 2004, Telegraph/UK reports that Lindauer "was also accused of seeking funds for Iraqi resistance groups. ... Lindauer visited Baghdad in 2002 and had many meetings with Iraqi agents at its United Nations mission in New York, it was alleged." [4]

* The Hour Online reports on March 12, 2004, that the "indictment makes no mention of her congressional staff work. She was not directly charged with espionage."

"She could get up to 10 years in prison on the most serious charge. According to the indictment, Lindauer delivered a letter 'to the home of a United States government official' on Jan. 8, 2003, in which she described her access to members of dictator Saddam Hussein's regime 'in an unsuccessful attempt to influence United States policy.' The U.S. official was not identified. But a government official, speaking on condition on anonymity, said the recipient of the letter was White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card, a distant cousin of Lindauer." [5]

* "White House spokesman Scott McClellan said that the last time Card recalls seeing or talking to Lindauer was during January 2001 inaugural events. McClellan said the FBI interviewed Card about his contact with Lindauer and that Card cooperated fully. ... Card told the FBI that Lindauer had tried to contact him on behalf of the former regime several times." [6]

According to the February 11, 2004, online edition of USA Today [updated February 12, 2004], which provided the FindLaw link on its web site, [7]

"The grand jury said the Jan. 8, 2003, letter outlined Lindauer's contacts with Saddam's regime. A U.S. government official who is familiar with the case said the letter also urged the Bush administration to explore additional sanctions against Iraq -- and to allow United Nations inspectors more time to find banned weapons there -- before launching last year's invasion.

"Lindauer is not charged with espionage. She was charged with conspiring with Raed Al-Anbuke and Wisam Al-Anbuke to violate a law that requires agents of foreign governments who are in the USA to register with the attorney general. The Al-Anbukes are sons of Iraq's former liaison to the U.N. weapons inspectors.

"Lindauer also is charged with violating a law that bars financial transactions with Iraq. She could face up to 35 years in prison if convicted.

"U.S. Magistrate Judge Susan Gauvey in Baltimore released Lindauer on a $500,000 bond. But she was ordered to stay at a halfway house and to undergo a psychiatric examination."

* FOX News reports March 12, 2004, that "Charges brought Thursday by federal prosecutors in Manhattan against 41-year-old Susan Lindauer hinted at Hollywood-style espionage with packages left in what the prosecutor's office described as prearranged 'dead drop' operations in Baltimore."

"In court, Lindauer was relaxed and smiling as she faced charges that carry a potential penalty of 25 years in prison. She declined to speak afterward, as did two court-appointed defense lawyers."

"The indictment said she accepted $10,000 for working for the Iraqi Intelligence Service from 1999 to 2002, including payments for lodging at the Al-Rashid Hotel in Baghdad and expenses during meetings in New York City with Iraqi agents.

"The government portrayed the agency as a spy nest responsible for foreign intelligence collection, counterintelligence, covert actions and terrorist operations including the attempted assassination of former President Bush."

"The indictment stems from a series of encounters and exchanges in recent years. ... The government said Lindauer returned in March 2002 from a trip to Iraq with $5,000 in cash received from Iraqi agents, breaking a law prohibiting transactions with a government that sponsors terrorism.

"Lindauer's work allegedly continued through last month, when she maintained contact with an FBI agent posing as a Libyan intelligence service operative who wanted to support resistance groups in postwar Iraq.

"The indictment said she met the agent last July in Baltimore, 'and discussed the need for plans and foreign resources to support resistance groups operating within Iraq.' Acting on the agent's orders, Lindauer left documents at a spot in Takoma Park twice last August, the indictment said."

Anti-War Activist

* "Lindauer reportedly denied the charges to a Baltimore TV station: 'I'm an anti-war activist, and I'm innocent. I did more to stop terrorism in this country than anybody else. I have done good things for this country. I worked to get weapons inspectors back to Iraq when everyone else said it was impossible. I'm very proud, and I'll stand by my achievements.'" [8]

* Signers of the PEACE PLEDGE: TO STOP SPREAD OF ANTI-TERRORIST WAR TO IRAQ: "entered at Western Washington Fellowship of Reconciliation as of August 19, 2002: Susan Lindauer, Takoma Park, MD, US."

Employment Background

Andy Serwer, in the March 11, 2004, online edition of FORTUNE writes "THE REPORTER WAS A SPY? I have always been of the mind that when you have some bad news, don't hide it, get it out! So here goes: A woman named Susan Lindauer was arrested today on charges she spied for Iraq. Lindauer worked at FORTUNE as a reporter associate on a temporary basis from August 1986 through December 1986. Wow! What does Street Life remember about Ms. Lindauer? Soft-spoken, reasonably intelligent, nice enough, blond, 5'-3"ish, displaying absolutely no political leanings whatsoever. I had dinner with her one time, and she called me once or twice after she left looking for work or some such. I probably never spoke to her after, say, 1987. She kind of struck me as a person who always was looking to find herself, and obviously she didn't stick around at FORTUNE very long. I'll say it again: Wow!" [9]

The March 12, 2004, Portland Tribune reported that "Agents make spy arrest": "In 1993 and 1994, Susan Lindauer, 41, worked as press secretary for Rep. Peter DeFazio and then-Rep. Ron Wyden, who is now in the Senate, both Oregon Democrats. She later worked for Sen. Carol Moseley-Braun, D-Ill." in 1996. [10]

The September 1993 issue of Media Watch reported that "Three West Coast Democrats have tapped media veterans to fill Press Secretary slots in their Capitol Hill offices, Roll Call reported. Oregon's Peter DeFazio chose Susan Lindauer, a reporter for U.S. News & World Report in 1990-91."

This was followed up by a similar announcement in the March 1994 issue of Media Watch when it was reported that "Susan Lindauer, a reporter with U.S. News & World Report from 1990 to 1991, has switched Democratic offices within the Oregon congressional team. She's jumped from the office of Peter DeFazio, where she had been Press Secretary, to handle the same duties for Ron Wyden."

And, on March 12, 2004, Associated Press writer Erica Werner reported Lindauer "was employed [as press secretary] by Rep. Zoe Lofgren, D-San Jose, for two months in 2002. ... House records show she made $8,000 for her work from mid-March to mid-May 2002. ... Before her work as a political publicist, she was a journalist for Fortune, U.S. News & World Report and the Seattle Post-Intelligencer."
Dig

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2011, 10:17:30 PM »

The way Barrett describes the interview is that it basically proves that 9/11 was solely a zionist job. That does not seem to be her point of view at all. I have not kept up to date with Barrett, anyone got some recent knowledge on his take on 9/11?

citizenx

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2011, 10:30:37 PM »

That's true -- that's his angle in the interview.  Not sure of his overall view.  If he has bought into the Sabrosky/Duff "Mossad only" theory, then I guess he has taken the wrong pill.

"Mossad complicity"  Lindauer
Dig

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2011, 10:39:20 PM »

That's true -- that's his angle in the interview.  Not sure of his overall view.  If he has bought into the Sabrosky/Duff "Mossad only" theory, then I guess he has taken the wrong pill.

"Mossad complicity"  Lindauer

I think anyone in the truth movement with at least 2 brain cells firing agrees with that, and there is even evidence of more than complicity. But, as far as top zionists or Mossad agents being the only players in the 9/11 fundraiser...that seems to lack an overall understanding of the evidence related to the entire operation. Is she scheduled to be interviewed by anyone else?

donnay

Live Free Or Die Trying!

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2011, 11:28:03 PM »

Extreme Prejudice / Clear Evidence Of 9/11 Cover Up

(...)

Arthur Schopenhauer once wrote ~ " The truth always passes through three stages; First, it is ridiculed, Second, it is violently opposed and finally, it is accepted as self-evident. "

We are rapidly approaching the third stage regarding the 9/11 cover up and Lindauer's book could well set the stage for fully opening this Pandora's box regarding America's ultimate act of treason ~ and all accomplished while flying the badly frayed flag of patriotism. Former CIA Asset Susan Lindauer provides an extraordinary first-hand account from behind the intelligence curtain that shatters the government's lies about 9/11 and Iraq, and casts a harsh spotlight on the workings of the Patriot Act ~ being used as the ideal weapon to bludgeon whistle blowers and dissidents.

Shortly after requesting to testify before Congress about successful elements of Pre-War Intelligence, Lindauer became one of the first non-Arab Americans arrested on the Patriot Act as an "Iraqi Agent."  She was accused of warning her second cousin, White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card and Secretary of State Colin Powell that war with Iraq would have catastrophic consequences. Gratis of the Patriot Act, her indictment was loaded with "secret charges" and "secret evidence." She was subjected to one year in prison on Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas without a trial or hearing, and threatened with indefinite detention and forcible drugging to shut her up. After five years of indictment without a conviction or guilty plea, the Justice Department dismissed all charges five days before President Obama's inauguration. Obviously, the deal had already been made between the Bush/Cheney administration and the Obama administration to not pursue obvious abuses of power by the Bush/Cheney administration . That agreement is still being honored by an Obama administration which still refuses to investigate or prosecute crimes of state as well as rendition and torture by the previous administration .

EXTREME PREJUDICE is a terrifying true story of "black budget" betrayals and the Patriot Act, with its arsenal of secret evidence, indefinite detention and threats of forcible drugging ~ all of which have been recently noted by Wikileaks.

EXTREME PREJUDICE reveals the depths of deception by leaders in Washington and London to promote a questionable image of their successful anti-terrorism policy, as well as the shocking brutality used to suppress the truth of their failures from the American people and the world community .

Above all, EXTREME PREJUDICE offers a critical examination from the defendant's chair of the Patriot Act's assault on the most cherished Constitutional rights in a Court of law, when liberty and freedom to dissent from government policy are the highest stakes .

" It unfolds like a suspense thriller from deep within the struggle for global sanity, at the hands of those perpetrating dark secrecy. Lindauer reveals faces of our national truth few Americans imagine. Chilling, heartbreaking, horrifying and hopeful, EXTREME PREJUDICE offers a depth of historical insight critical to transforming our future. Pay attention ."  ~ Janice Matthews, Director, 911 Truth.org 

(...)

Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind : George Orwell

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Extreme-Prejudice--Clear-by-Allen-L-Roland-110105-991.html

"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."
agentbluescreen

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2011, 12:22:50 AM »

"Mossad complicity"  Lindauer

This is just the beginning - Mossad is a division of the Rothschild MI6 Mafia as is al CIAduh
citizenx

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2011, 12:41:06 AM »

No argument here.  (We're probably pretty much in agreement as to which folks are sitting at the top of the pyramid.)

But, hey, you gotta start somewhere and here you have the CIA and Mossad caught red-handed with their hands in the fundraiser cookie jar.

citizenx

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2011, 02:12:51 AM »

Dude,

You had me beat on this one by a few hours!  Always good to have a different link.
citizenx

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2011, 02:18:56 AM »

http://www.inteldaily.com/?c=173&a=7164

Comment from Susan Lindauer (submitted via email to The Intelligence Daily): I am Susan Lindauer, and I want to thank you guys so much for covering my story!! Mike Collins has done a truly awesome job, really amazing. His grasp of my case & ability to explain it all has been truly outstanding.

By contrast, the New York Times pulled a Judith Miller, claiming that I stuck out my tongue and rolled my eyes at the Prosecutor, something I categorically deny!

First of all, I had my back to the guy. He could not see my face to know whether I rolled my eyes or stuck out my tongue or anything else. Secondly, I was in rapt attention on the Judge & my witnesses. This was my FIRST evidentiary hearing in 4 1/2 years. I was totally focused on testimony, not distracted in the slightest. I would never have done something so stupid, while I'm trying to demonstrate that I'm competent to stand trial. I couldn't believe the New York Times story.

And why, in God's name, did the New York Times fail to report that I described a major attack involving airplanes & the World Trade Center in the summer before 9/11? You'd think the New York Times readers might be interested to know that.

No, Mike did a far superior job! Thanks for publishing my story!

(The Intelligence Daily) -- A surprise development occurred at today's hearing in the case of Susan Lindauer versus the United States. A long time associate of the accused, associate professor of computer science at Toronto's York University, Parke Godfrey, Ph.D., testified that Susan Lindauer predicted an attack on the United States in the southern part of Manhattan. According to his testimony, she said that the attack would be very similar to the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center. Godfrey said that Lindauer made the prediction on several occasions, one as late as August 2001.

The testimony occurred in a hearing on Lindauer's competence to stand trial held before U.S. District Court Judge Loretta Preska, Southern District of New York, in lower Manhattan. On March 11, 2004, Lindauer was arrested for acting as an "unregistered agent" for the nation of Iraq prior to the U.S. invasion. Prosecutors have delayed the trial for over four years claiming Lindauer was delusional for asserting that she was a U.S. intelligence asset over a period of nine years, including the period covered by the indictment.

This was Lindauer's first real opportunity to argue her competence to stand trial and deny the delusions claimed by court psychiatrists. Lindauer asserts that she had been a U.S. intelligence asset since working on the Lockerbie case and subsequent antiterrorism efforts.

Appearing for the defense, Dr. Godfrey testified under oath that Lindauer told him of her specific concerns about an attack on the United States. She told him that a "massive" attack would occur in the southern part of Manhattan, involving airplanes and possibly a nuclear weapon. The witness said that she mentioned this in the year 2000, which coincided with the Lockerbie trial. And then in 2001, Lindauer mentioned the anticipated attack in the spring, 2001 and then August 2001. Godfrey said, at that time, Lindauer thought an attack was "imminent" and that it would complete what was started in the 1993 bombing (the original World Trade Center bombing).

After the hearing, Lindauer elaborated that this extreme threat scenario was done in concert with the man she says was one of her CIA handler, Dr. Richard Fuisz, who has been associated with U.S. intelligence.

Federal prosecutor Edward O'Callaghan tried to diminish the prediction by asking Godfrey if Lindauer presented this a "prophesy". Godfrey denied hearing that word mentioned in their conversations. He stated that Lindauer used the term "premonition." The prosecution did not challenge Godfrey's testimony that Lindauer made the predictions in the time period given by the witness. After the hearing, Lindauer said that she'd called the Department of Justice Office of Counterterrorism in August of 2001 reporting her fears about an attack.

The courtroom where the revelation was made is about a 15 minute walk from the site of

September 11, 2001 attack where the former World Trade Center towers once stood.

The Issue of Competency to Stand Trial

After initially evaluating Lindauer, court appointed psychiatrists in New York argued that her clams of innocence and her willingness to produce witnesses to verify those claims were signs of delusional thinking. However, a Maryland based psychiatrist and two psychotherapists with whom Lindauer visited on a regular basis failed to support the notion of delusions or a debilitating mental illness. Lindauer has told federal authorities continuously that she was a U.S. intelligence asset and she offered to prove that in open court.

Prosecutors typically disparage appeals by defendants to delay or avoid trial based on psychological stress or suffering. This case is an exception. The United States Government is the party delaying the trial based on their claims of Lindauer's inability to assist in her own defense.

Today's testimony was limited to what is known as "lay" witnesses. Lindauer's expert witness, a distinguished psychiatrist and academic, will testify at a July 7, 2008 hearing that she's competent to stand trial.

Lindauer triggered today's hearing by refusing to attend court mandated counseling, a court requirement during her periods of release from 11 months of federal detention. In a recent interview in "Scoop," Lindauer said: "Since August, 2007, I have refused to go back [to court mandated counseling]. I told the Court the game is over. Go to trial or drop the charges, which are ridiculous anyway. They don't have a case, and they know it."

More Testimony by Dr. Godfrey and Kelly O'Meara

Dr. Godfrey's testimony contained some other elements of note. Lindauer's defense attorney, Brian Shaughnessy of Washington, DC, asked about Lindauer's personality and behavior. He said that she was "mercurial," subject to periods of joy and sadness in response to the events that she experienced. He also testified that he'd never seen her as having any mental impediments.

Kelly O'Meara was also called to the stand in Lindauer's behalf. O'Meara served as a senior congressional staffer for over two decades. She did investigative work for members of Congress on the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing and the 1996 TWA Flight 800 crash on Long Island Sound in 1996. She's a former investigative reporter for Insight Magazine and the Washington Times and author of Psyched Out: How Psychiatry Sells Mental Illness and Pushes Pills that Kill, a recent book on the dangers of psychiatric medication.

When examined by the prosecution, O'Meara said that she had no reason to believe that Lindauer had a mental disorder. Prosecutor O'Callaghan then asked if she believed that she was qualified to make that judgment. O'Meara responded affirmatively saying that she could read the official diagnostic manual for mental disorders like anybody else and compare behavior with the list of symptoms provided.

Under questioning by defense attorney Shaughnessy, the witness described an after-work group that met every Thursday over a number of years at Capitol Hill's Hunan Restaurant. This group included Lindauer, 'O'Meara, and lobbyists and staffers who enjoyed talking politics and having a refreshment at the end of the day. O'Meara focused on her long term close friendship with Paul Hoven, who is described by Lindauer as an intelligence operative and one of her handlers.

The O'Meara-Hoven relationship included regular meetings over several years and frequent phone calls. O'Meara mentioned that Hoven enjoyed going to dinner at her sister's home and that she had accompanied Hoven to a shooting visit at the country home of a legendary intelligence figure.

O'Meara was asked if Hoven indicated any relationship with Lindauer. She responded that "I heard about Susan all the time from Paul." She also described him speaking with her frequently at the Thursday night group at the Capitol Hill restaurant.

O'Meara said that after Lindauer was sent to Carswell federal prison facility, O'Meara got a "strange call" form Hoven during which he said, "Susan's crazy." O'Meara said that she'd never heard Hoven make those remarks before Lindauer was sent to the federal prison facility began.

Lindauer's relationship with Hoven is a key part of her defense, with the Thursday night group as one of their frequent points of contact.

On cross examination, prosecutor O'Callaghan asked O'Meara if she would be surprised if Hoven had reported only a very few meetings with her throughout his entire life.

Visibly angry, O'Meara responded by saying, "I would be insulted."

Defense counsel Shaughnessy produced two witnesses, one a computer science professor and the other a reporter and congressional staffer. Together they provided the framework for Lindauer's claim that she was a U.S. intelligence asset and "lay" testimony that she did not impress either witness as having any type of mental or emotional problem.

The prosecution presented no lay witnesses.

After the hearing was over, Lindauer spoke to the press. She said, "I've been left out to dry" by those in the government who employed her services as an intelligence asset. She described efforts that she made to develop a major contact in Iraq to help with U.S. antiterrorism efforts.

Lindauer's next competency hearing is scheduled for July 7, 2008 before Judge Preska.

This Anti_Illuminati thread, also, is a must read about Susan:

Documented 3 year history of surrender by Saddam Hussein 2000-2003

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=130130

I'll just include one post for now --

Susan Lindauer leaves the federal courthouse in New York on March 15, 2004.

http://www.seattleweekly.com/2006-02-15/news/from-spy-to-psychotic/

From 'Spy' to Psychotic
The latest on the very strange story of former Seattle journalist Susan Lindauer.
Rick Anderson
Published on February 15, 2006

Almost as instantly as she hit the global news cycle as a reputed U.S. traitor and alleged spy for Saddam Hussein's Iraqi government, former Seattle newspaper journalist Susan Lindauer dropped off the radar. Once the headlines faded in 2004, the public might have assumed she was convicted and sent to prison. But for the moment, Susan Lindauer's strange story remains incomplete. She is confined to a federal mental facility in Texas, perhaps never to get her day in court, according to friends, officials, and public records. Mostly unnoticed, a New York federal judge has found her incompetent to stand trial and ordered further evaluation. She is being held past her scheduled release date, which had been sometime early this month, and, she tells friends, might be forcibly medicated as part of her treatment.

An ex–Seattle Post-Intelligencer reporter and former U.S. Senate and House aide, Lindauer, 43, was charged in March 2004 with conspiring to act as a spy and being an unregistered Iraqi agent. U.S. prosecutors allege the antiwar activist accepted $10,000 from Hussein's intelligence unit over five years and sought to support resistance groups after the U.S. invasion of Iraq. She insisted her efforts—principally, to get economic sanctions lifted against Iraq—were misunderstood. She was not specifically charged with spying or espionage. The bigger question, however, was always her sanity. She had a history of mood swings and paranoid fears. People were watching her, she often said, although, as it turned out, federal agents indeed had set up surveillance and tapped her phone. Still, if she betrayed her country, did she do so knowingly?

Her mental illness is now official. Two court-appointed doctors determined, according to a ruling last fall by U.S. District Judge Michael Mukasey, "the defendant is suffering from psychotic disorder not otherwise specified, delusional disorder, hallucinatory phenomena, and mood disturbance that render her mentally incompetent to the extent that she does not understand the nature and consequences of the proceedings against her and is unable to assist properly in her defense at this time." Lindauer is undergoing observation to determine if she'll ever be able to defend herself in court, perhaps aided by antipsychotic drugs.

Friends say her mental state seems to have worsened during incarceration since October. "It's not clear when she's getting out now," says J.B. Fields, a federal employee with a low-level security clearance who rents a basement apartment from Lindauer at her Takoma Park, Md., home, and who talks with her regularly. "She has her good days and her bad days," he says, based on conversation when Lindauer calls from Texas. "On days when she gets emotional or scared, everybody's evil, you know."

In a letter written to her second cousin, White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card, two months after Sept. 11, 2001, Lindauer made no secret about her activism or her emotional mission to aid Iraqi citizens. The letter, a copy of which she gave to basement tenant Fields, is apparently one of at least two she sent or gave to Card in 2001 and 2003. The undisclosed second letter, mentioned in the indictment, is being used to prosecute her. In the first letter, written Dec. 2, 2001, Lindauer indicates she was working back channels of government and meeting with officials at the Iraqi embassy, which prosecutors say she in fact did. She wrote Card about conversations with Iraqi diplomats and extended an olive branch on behalf of Hussein's government—in hopes, she said, of getting U.S. economic sanctions lifted against Baghdad. "I am truly praying, Andy," she stated, "that this correspondence will trigger some sort of response from you, so that this ugly quagmire in Iraq can begin to heal. Iraq is hoping for a reply through formal channels, but I would be willing to carry any response as well." After his relative's arrest, Card would not say whether he might have sparked an investigation of the sometimes-journalist by turning over that or the other letter to the FBI. The FBI would say only that Card was interviewed as part of the probe.

Lindauer, known also to prosecutors by the unexplained alias of "Susan Symbol," got out on bail, secured by her Maryland home, in 2004. She was awaiting trial until last September, when Judge Mukasey, after reading the assessments of two psychiatrists, decided more thorough observation was needed. He ordered Lindauer to turn herself in on Oct. 3 at Carswell federal medical center in Fort Worth, which specializes in mental-health services for female offenders. Sanford Talkin, Lindauer's court-appointed New York attorney, says he can't discuss the ongoing case. However, his firm recently sent an e-mail "To the Concerned Friends of Susan Lindauer," stating: "Please be assured that our office is working very hard on Susan's behalf. We understand the frustration some of you have expressed with the length of time it has taken to resolve this matter. I promise you that the decision of whether to take this case to trial or not is entirely Susan's to make. If she wants her day in court, that is what she will have. Our office has expended thousands of hours in preparing Susan's defense. Every decision has been made with Susan's best interests in mind. Additionally, Susan's Uncle Ted, a lawyer himself, has been kept appraised of everything we have done, and continue to do, to defend Susan. We appreciate your concern and would suggest the best way to assist Susan would be to send her letters of support. This is a difficult time, and she could use encouraging words from her friends to help her get through it."

Bridget Kelly, a spokesperson for U.S. Attorney Michael Garcia in New York, said they could not comment. Garcia's office did provide a copy of the Sept. 22, 2005, court order in which Mukasey directed Lindauer to surrender at Carswell or face rearrest. Unable to pay travel expenses, Lindauer was provided airfare from Baltimore to Fort Worth by the government. She was committed "for a reasonable period, not to exceed four months, to determine whether there is a substantial probability that in the foreseeable [future] she will attain the capacity to permit a trial," the order states.

"I got a call from her Feb. 4," says renter Fields. "They are talking about forcibly medicating her. She sees women around her, in Carswell, who can't hold their own silverware to eat because of medications, and she doesn't see how such treatments make anyone more fit for trial. Seems a lot like the way the Soviets used to treat dissidents." Lindauer told another friend she was being guarded like a terrorist at Carswell, and a relative of Lindauer who recently attempted to visit her was turned away, Fields says. He supports Lindauer but isn't convinced of either her guilt or innocence. "I wonder what she really did—what evidence there might be that I don't know about. But I sure would like to see due process observed."

Lindauer, who was raised in Alaska and graduated from Smith College in Massachusetts in 1985, went to work in 1987 as a reporter at the P-I, and in 1989 was an editorial writer at The Herald in Everett. She also worked as a writer and researcher at U.S. News & World Report and Fortune. Co-workers here remembered her in part for erratic behavior and mood swings. A Snohomish County merchant sought an antiharassment order against her because of quirky phone calls Lindauer allegedly made asking the merchant to "cast spells" on The Herald. She is the daughter of John Lindauer, a onetime newspaper publisher and former Republican nominee for governor of Alaska. In D.C., however, Susan Lindauer served only Democrats. She was an aide to Rep. Peter DeFazio and then-Rep. Ron Wyden, who is now a senator, both of Oregon, in 1993 and 1994. She also served as press secretary to now-ex-Sen. Carol Moseley Braun of Illinois for a few months in 1996, and in 2002 Lindauer worked two months for Rep. Zoe Lofgren of California. After Lindauer was arrested, congressional spokespersons described Lindauer as mostly a short-termer who handled no sensitive documents.

According to the federal indictment, covering the years 1999 through 2004, Lindauer met with members of Hussein's Iraqi intelligence service who were posted at the United Nations in New York. She returned from a 2002 trip to Iraq with $5,000 cash given her by Iraqi agents, the U.S. alleges. She later received another $5,000 and conspired to support Iraqi resistance with a man she thought was a Libyan intelligence agent—in reality, an FBI agent. In January 2003, prosecutors allege, Lindauer, as an unregistered foreign agent, delivered the second letter to the home of Card that apparently makes a case against invading Iraq, which happened two months later. The Justice Department characterized that letter as "an unsuccessful attempt to influence United States policy." News reports and Web sites revealed that in earlier years she had also written to Republican donors as well as to then-President-elect Bush. The Bush letter came off as either artless or illusionary. Lindauer boasted of her "regrettably extraordinary gift for counterterrorism" and claimed she had prevented assassination attempts on world leaders.

In contrast, the December 2001 letter from Lindauer to Card, a copy of which Fields has now posted on his personal Web site (jayspolitics.blogspot.com), seems rational. She said Iraqi leaders hoped to demonstrate their good faith to create a climate for talks with the U.S. and were willing to allow resumption of weapons inspections. They'd also cease firing on U.S. aircraft patrolling the No-Fly Zone and would cooperate "on terrorism issues per specific requests made by President Bush." The situation offered a potential foreign-policy victory for Bush, she wrote, noting "his praises would be sung wildly in the Arab Street." Iraq, she concluded, "has to accept its responsibilities, and I'm trying very hard to help achieve that goal, with the greatest hope that the regional insecurities and instabilities of the Middle East will become more diminished if my efforts succeed." Fields says, "It must have crushed her when Bush went to war" 15 months later.

Lindauer is in part accused of conspiring with Raed Al-Anbuke and Wisam Al-Anbuke, sons of a former Iraqi liaison to U.N. weapons inspectors. The Al-Anbukes, like her, are charged with failing to register as foreign agents or lobbyists. Lindauer said she was an activist, not a lobbyist. She had worked to get U.S. economic sanctions lifted against Libya as well as Iraq because of their effects on civilians, she claimed. Lindauer has long believed in the radical notion that Syrian agents, not the Libyan government, caused the terrorist airliner bombing over Lockerbie, Scotland, in 1988 (though Libya has accepted responsibility). While working as an aide to Wyden in 1994, she gave a sworn deposition to the commission probing the bombing. She told investigators she was under "intense surveillance" at the time and that her house was bugged. She also claimed she'd "survived several assassination attempts."

Within 10 years, by 2004, she had allegedly become something of a spy, or, as the government nebulously defines it, worked in concert with others to "act" as one. If so, it was unconventional spycraft. She had disclosed her Iraqi connections directly to the White House through the letters to Card, she openly discussed some of her intentions with friends, and met in New York with Iraqi agents, presumably some of the more intensely surveilled operatives on U.S. soil. Her friend Fields suspects she saw herself more as diplomat than spy. "I admire her for having the courage of her convictions to try to put an end to the sanctions," he says. "Her philosophical approach was one that favored peaceful resolution, and [she] was horrified at the consequences that were befalling poor Iraqi citizens. When she is calm, I find that she is pretty factual."

randerson@seattleweekly.com
citizenx

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2011, 02:28:58 AM »

Dig, this post of yours referencing Susan in regards to Libya/al Megrahi was intersting as well:

Corporate Media Orchestrates Outrage over Release of Libyan Patsy al-Megrahi
http://www.infowars.com/corporate-media-orchestrates-outrage-over-release-of-libyan-patsy-al-megrahi/
Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
August 23, 2009

In lemming-like fashion, so-called conservative talk radio hosts and news network anchors have predictably voiced their outrage over the decision to release Abdel Baset al-Megrahi, the Libyan patsy convicted of killing 270 people in the 1988 airline bombing over Lockerbie, Scotland.

Fox’s Greta Van Susteren called al-Megrahi a “cold-blooded mass murderer” while the washed-up neocon John Bolton placed all the blame on the Clinton administration. Bolton lamented that the United States didn’t get to prosecute al-Megrahi and give him the death penalty.

So contentious is the topic of the terminally-ill al-Megrahi’s return to Libya, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Adm. Mike Mullen, weighed in on Saturday. Mullen said he was “appalled” by the release and deemed it a “political decision.” FBI Director Robert Mueller sent a scathing letter Scotland’s Justice Secretary Kenny MacAskill saying the decision “gives comfort to terrorists” around the world. “I am outraged at your decision, blithely defended on the grounds of ‘compassion,”‘ he wrote.

BBC coverage of the release of the patsy Abdel Baset al-Megrahi

As usual, amidst all the chest-beating and hoopla, the facts in the case get conveniently sidelined. In fact, the facts did not receive a fair shake in the corporate media because the point was at the time to demonize Libya’s Muammar al-Qaddafi, not get at the truth and track down and prosecute the real terrorists behind the downing of Pan Am flight 103.

Evidence produced but ignored in the United States reveals that Libyan secret agent al-Megrahi and al-Qaddafi were not behind the bombing. It was the notorious terrorist and intelligence asset Abu Nidal.

“Former Labor MP Tam Dalyell and Edinburgh law professor Robert Black urged the Scottish and UK governments to answer reports there is evidence Abu Nidal, aka Hasan Sabri al-Banna, was a U.S. agent,” the Scotsman reported on October 27, 2008. “They have long believed Abu Nidal, who died in Iraq in 2002, and his Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine General Command were responsible for co-ordinating the bomb that blew up Pan Am flight 103 over Lockerbie on 21 December, 1988 with the loss of 270 lives.”

“Intelligence reports, said to have been drawn up for Saddam Hussein’s security services, said Kuwaitis had asked Abu Nidal, whose real name was Sabri al-Banna, to find out if al-Qaeda was present in Iraq,” David Maddox wrote for the newspaper. The reports referred to Abu Nidal’s “collusion with both the American and Kuwaiti intelligence apparatuses in co-ordination with Egyptian intelligence.”

MP Dalyell said the reports added weight to the theory that Lockerbie was a “tit-for-tat” attack for the shooting down of an Iranian passenger airliner by the warship USS Vincennes in 1988, and was allowed by the U.S. administration.

He said the claims that Abu Nidal was working for the Americans would explain some of the mysteries that surrounded the Lockerbie outrage. These included a notice that went up at the American embassy in Moscow warning diplomats not to travel on Pan Am flights, and senior South African figures being “hauled off” the plane before its final flight.

Expendable students replaced the diplomats on the doomed flight.

“If the American public had known of a link with Abu Nidal, and had known that the US government knew enough to pull VIPs off the plane and let home-going students take their place, there would have been fury at a time of transition between the presidencies of Ronald Reagan and George Bush Senior,” Dalyell and Black explained.

In May of 2000, a gag order added weight to the theory that Libya was not behind the Lockerbie bombing. Dr. Richard Fuisz, a CIA agent and a potential key trial witness, was gagged by the U.S. government under state secrecy laws and faced 10 years in prison if he revealed any information about the terrorist attack, the Sunday Herald reported. Fuisz, a multi-millionaire businessman and pharmaceutical researcher, was, according to U.S. intelligence sources, the CIA’s key operative in the Syrian capital Damascus during the 1980s where he also had business interests.

An alternative view of the facts surrounding the Lockerbie bombing.

“One month before a court order was served on him by the US government gagging him from speaking on the grounds of national security, he spoke to US congressional aide Susan Lindauer, telling her he knew the identities of the Lockerbie bombers and claiming they were not Libyan,” Neil Mackay wrote. “Fuisz’s statements to Lindauer support the claims of the two Libyan accused who are to incriminate a number of terrorist organizations, including the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command, which had strong links to Syria and Iran,” in short Abu Nidal.

Nidal was either killed by the Iraqi secret police for his role as an American double agent or he committed suicide after the Iraqis learned of his betrayal, according to the Independent.

Respected Middle East expert and author of Abu Nidal: A Gun For Hire (Random House, 1992), Patrick Seale, suggests Nidal also worked for the Israeli Mossad.

In 2003, it was reported by Gordon Thomas of The American Free Press that Bill Clinton’s close friend — the billionaire fugitive from justice, Marc Rich, who had personal knowledge of the identity of the Israeli spy in the White House known as “Mega” – played a crucial role in helping the Bank of Credit and Commercial International (BCCI) arrange for Nidal to receive “hundreds of millions of dollars for illegal arms transactions in an effort to persuade its wealthy Middle East backers that the bank was staunchly pro-Arab.” This evidence was presented to the Senate Judiciary Committee in January of 2003.

“British weapons secretly destined for Abu Nidal were financed through BCCI offices and shipped under export documents that Marc Rich knew to be phony. My role at the bank was to handle the Nidal account. I later became a spy for the CIA and MI6,” Ghassan Quassem, who was a senior officer with BCCI for nearly two decades, said in a sworn affidavit.

None of this information was reported by the corporate media in the United States. Greta Van Susteren and the corporate media whores — for decades now in the pocket of the Pentagon and the CIA — are revisiting the propaganda they pushed in late 2001 when the patsy al-Megrahi was convicted of murder by a panel of three Scottish judges and sentenced to 27 years in prison. So busy are Van Susteren and the corporate media whipping up outrage over the fiction of Libyan terrorism, they didn’t bother to mention that the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission looked at al-Megrahi’s conviction and found he may have suffered a miscarriage of justice.

Finally, it should be noted that Libya was on the receiving end of U.S. Terrorism, not the other way around. At the foundation of the Lockerbie fiction is the claim that al-Qaddafi had Pan Am flight 103 blown of the sky as revenge for Reagan’s 1986 bombing of Triopli, allegedly in response to the bombing of a night club in West Berlin that killed one U.S. soldier. Reagan’s illegal attack on October 18, 1985, was at the time the largest air assault since the Vietnam War. 120 aircraft rained destruction on points around the cities of Tripoli and Benghazi. At least 100 civilians were killed, including al-Qaddafi’s 15-month-old adopted daughter, Hana.

Former Mossad agent Victor Ostrovsky revealed the truth behind the criminal Libyan bombing in his 2002 book, By Way of Deception: The Making of a Mossad Officer — it was orchestrated by Israel.

A special communications device, Ostrovsky claims, was planted by naval commandos deep inside Libya by the Mossad. “The device would act as a relay station for misleading transmissions made by the disinformation unit in the Mossad, called LAP, and intended to be received by American and British listening stations,” write Ostrovsky and Claire Hoy. “The listeners would have no doubt they had intercepted a genuine communication” and “the content of the messages, once deciphered, would confirm information from other intelligence sources, namely the Mossad.”

“After the bombing of Libya, our friend Qadhafi is sure to stay out of the picture for some time. Iraq and Saddam Hussein are the next target. We’re starting now to build him up as the big villain. It will take some time, but in the end, there’s no doubt it’ll work,” a Mossad agent told the author.

Ostrovsky’s revelation is another bit of history the corporate media will never tell you as it continues its dutiful service to the ruling elite to manufacture outrage against official enemies.
fradus

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2011, 03:30:13 AM »

Wow -This is the best thing to come along about 9 11 for months.

Please define "CIA Asset".

Vote 1 Julian Assange
citizenx

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2011, 03:39:39 AM »

Not an actual agent -- working for an operative or agent, in this case the doctor, Richard Fuisz.  May be paid over or under the tabel in an official or unofficial capacity, though usually it is "deniable".

Given her resume, though, she is highly credible (in this case).  I think few doubt she was really an "asset".

If she was merely crazy fabricating this stuff wholesale, no one would have gone to the effort to lock her up for a year.

They just don't do that nowadays, just because someone is crazy.

It's got something to do with deinistitutionalization.

It was not her loved ones who locked her up.  It was not voluntary commitment and there is no evidence she was a danger (physically) to herself or others -- a necessary component of involuntary commitment, usually initiated by family or guardians of some sort.

She was gulaged American style.
Dig

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2011, 04:13:45 AM »

This is pretty huge and if they are forced to also release Michael Riconosciuto and let him speak, the entire 9/11 fundraiser will be exposed in light speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Riconosciuto

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inslaw_Inc._v._United_States_Government

Inslaw

On March 21, 1991, Riconosciuto filed an affidavit[4] before a House judiciary committee investigating the bankruptcy case of Inslaw Inc. v. United States Government.[16] Riconosciuto was under suspicion at the time for illegally modifying a people-tracking, case-management, software program that had been developed for the Department of Justice by Washington, D.C.-based Inslaw Inc..[17] Riconosciuto declared that he had been under the direction of Earl Brian, who was then a controlling shareholder and director of Hadron, Inc.. Hadron [18] was a competitor to Inslaw and was also a government consulting firm with "several contracts with the Department of Defense and the CIA.".[19] Riconosciuto further declared that Peter Videnieks, the contract manager overseeing the Inslaw contract for the management division of the DoJ, had stolen the Promis software and had given it to Earl Brian who "spearheaded" a plan for the "implementation of Promis in law enforcement and intelligence agencies worldwide."[4] Riconosciuto claimed that Videnieks during a telephone conversation threatened Riconosciuto with DoJ reprisals if Riconosciuto should testify before the House Investigating Committee. According to Riconosciuto's claims, Videnieks said that there would be indictments brought against Riconosciuto and his father in connection with a criminal operation of a savings and loan institution in California; furthermore, Riconosciuto's wife would immediately loose a long and protracted child custody case against her former husband; and lastly, Riconosciuto would be prosecuted for perjury.[4] Riconosciuto claimed to have made a tape recording of that conversation. Within eight days of this declaration, Riconosciuto was arrested for conspiracy to manufacture, conspiracy to distribute, possession with intent to distribute, and with distribution—a total of ten counts related to methamphetamine and methadone.[1][20] During his trial, Riconosciuto accused the Drug Enforcement Agency of stealing two copies of his tape. Then later he claimed a third was tossed by him into a Washington State swamp. In addition to his claims of a government "frame up" related to Inslaw, Riconosciuto maintained that the chemical laboratory on his property was in use for the extraction of precious metals such as platinum in a highly-specialized mining operation.[21]

INSLAW Affair/PROMIS/Riconosciuto/"Octopus"/Casolaro MASTER ARCHIVE
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=187740.0

The PROMIS™ of DAYLIGHT™ and the ORACLE 8i™The ILLUMINATI AGENDA for the Coming New World Order
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=144908.0

Michael Riconosciuto spoke to John O'Neill (FBI) about planned false flag in US
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=163620.0

TRANSCRIPT: Anti Illuminati/LordSyndicate interview - James Corbett (9/18/2009)
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=137194.0

Partial list of CIA front companies
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=177228.0

The Inslaw Affair and the PROMIS of a new America
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=188669.0

INSLAW Affair/PROMIS/Riconosciuto/"Octopus"/Casolaro MASTER ARCHIVE
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=187740.0

PROMIS fosters and guards secret weapons research
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=142259.0

STUXNET CYBER FALSE FLAG LAUNCHED DURING THE PLANNED CYBER STORM MILITARY DRILL
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=128774.msg1114493#msg1114493

PROMIS software woke my wife up...
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=159983.0

TRANSCRIPT: Piercing The Darkness (05/06/09) [Anti_Illuminati/Lordssyndicate/CG]
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=158152.0

PROMIS-Riconosciuto-Ptech-Dov Zakheim-911-BAH-SAIC-Tim Osman
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=96687.0

Napolitano Bombshell: "We track every single thing you do on the Internet"
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=175846.0

****Hardin, USA: American Police Force exposed as a BLACKWATER front group!
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=137594.msg832933#msg832933

PROMIS/Ptech/Choicepoint/Infragard/DIEBOLD=World ID/Carbon Tax/IPv6
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=79634.0

A Banking System Built for Terrorism
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=169048.0

Piercing The Darkness-AI&LS-Archive retrieval help requested 3 shows recovered
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=103919.msg637266#msg637266

Live Free or Die Hard, PTECH, Next 9/11 the writing is on the walls
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=71246.0

Live Free or Die Hard IV: Agility driven Supply Chain Eugenics Economy Exposed
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=109649.0

Most Startling 9/11 Evidence(Ptech, Oklahoma, Saudis, etc)
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=102913.0

Sibel Edmonds+Ted Gunderson+M. Riconosciuto=Time for class action lawsuit
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=125011.0

Anti_Illuminati for dummies. The ultimate study guide for the layman.
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=192063.0

Very important note based on my new collaborative analysis of PROMIS/Ptech
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=126271.0

DAYLIGHT/ORACLE8i(Ptech) used to rev-engineer 1918 virus-"H1N1" ICG/NCI
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=125362.0

NWO false flags michaelriconosciuto.com - now reports as "an attack site"
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=162398.0

Ok, I don't get it. Why is NO ONE in the IT industry exposing WTF is going on?
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=129233.0

The Last Circle (Sent to congress in 1996 w/DO NOT PUBLISH orders) surfaces
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=132825.0

Sen. Jay Rockefeller: NOW IS THE TIME TO CONDUCT CYBER FALSE FLAG ATTACKS!
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=88778.0

Bin laden="Homegrown terror"=Cyber/Wall St. attack PsyOps-Law & Order CI
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=125782.0

Dig

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2011, 04:22:18 AM »

Inslaw
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inslaw_Affair

INSLAW, IncorporatedType   Private
Industry   Information Technology
Founded   Washington, D.C., U.S. (March 3, 1982)
Founder(s)   William Anthony Hamilton
Headquarters   Washington, D.C.
Products   CJIS, MODULAW, PROMIS
Website   http://www.inslawinc.com

Inslaw, Inc. is a small, Washington, D.C.-based, information technology company. In the mid-1970s, Inslaw developed for the United States Department of Justice a highly efficient, people-tracking, software program known as: Prosecutor's Management Information System (Promis). Inslaw's principal owners, William Anthony Hamilton and his wife, Nancy Burke Hamilton, later sued the United States Government (acting as principal to the Department of Justice) for not complying with the terms of the Promis contract and for refusing to pay for an enhanced version of Promis once delivered. This allegation of software piracy led to three trials in separate federal courts and two congressional hearings.

During ensuing investigations, the Department of Justice was accused of deliberately attempting to drive Inslaw into Chapter 7 liquidation; and of distributing and selling stolen software for covert intelligence operations of foreign governments such as Canada, Israel, Singapore, Iraq, Egypt, and Jordan; and of becoming directly involved in murder.

Later developments implied that derivative versions of Enhanced Promis sold on the black market may have become the high-tech tools of worldwide terrorists such as Osama Bin Laden and international money launderers and thieves. Yet, today, nothing conclusive has been shown to support any allegations of wrongdoing on the part of anyone.

Origins

Inslaw, once called the Institute for Law and Social Research[1], was a non-profit business created in 1974 by William Anthony Hamilton, "a former analyst with the National Security Agency and onetime contract employee of the CIA."[2] Inslaw's original software product, Promis, was a database designed to handle papers and documents generated by law enforcement agencies and courts. Promis was a people-tracking program which had the power to integrate innumerable databases regardless of their languages, or regardless of their operating platforms. "Every use of Promis in the court system is tracking people," explained Hamilton. "You can rotate the file by case, defendant, arresting officer, judge, defense lawyer, and it's tracking all the names of all the people in all the cases."[3]

Promis was funded almost entirely by government funds;[1] therefore versions created prior to January 1978 were in the public domain. On January 1, 1978, amendments to the Copyright Act of 1976 took effect, automatically conferring upon Inslaw as the author of Promis five exclusive software copyright rights, none of which could be waived except by explicit, written waiver. The federal government negotiated licenses to use but not to modify or to distribute outside the federal government some but not all versions of Promis created after the January 1978 effective-date of the copyright amendments.[4] In 1981, after Congress liquidated the Justice Department's Law Enforcement Assistance Administration (LEAA) (which had been the primary source of funds for Inslaw's development of Promis), the company became known as Inslaw, Inc., a for-profit corporation created to further develop and market Promis and other Promis-derivative software product(s).

The newly created corporation made significant improvements to the original software. The resulting product came to be known alternately as Promis '82 or Enhanced Promis, a 32-bit architecture VAX 11/780 version.

Enhanced Promis contract

In 1981, Councellor to the President Edwin Meese announced an $800 million overhaul of the federal computer system.

In 1981, Edwin Meese, then an advisor to President Ronald Reagan, announced an $800 million budget in an effort to overhaul the computer systems of the Justice Department, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and other law enforcement agencies.[5] The following year, the Department of Justice awarded Inslaw a $9.6 million, three-year, cost-plus-incentive-fee contract to implement a pilot program in 22 of the largest Offices of the United States Attorneys using the older 16-bit architecture Prime version (as in Wang, or IBM), which the government had a license to use.[4]

While Promis could have gone a long way toward correcting the Department's longstanding need for a standardized case-management system, the contract between Inslaw and Justice quickly became embroiled for over two decades in bitter controversy.[6] The conflict centered on whether or not the Justice Department owed Inslaw license fees for the new, 32-bit architecture VAX version if the government substituted that version for the older 16-bit Prime version which had been the subject of the original contract.

Espionage

In February 1983, an Israeli government official scheduled a meeting with Inslaw through the Justice Department's contract agent, Peter Videnieks.[nb 1] The purpose of that meeting was for a Promis briefing and demonstration; the Israeli Ministry of Justice intended to computerize its own prosecution offices. Although it was believed that the Israeli government official was a prosecuting attorney, it was later discovered upon closer examination that the official was really Rafi Eitan, "Director of LAKAM, a super-secret agency [within] the Israeli Ministry of Defense responsible for collecting scientific and technical intelligence information from other countries through espionage."[7][8] Herein is where Inslaw's case becomes convoluted.[nb 2]

Following the Israeli meeting, the Justice Department obtained Inslaw's new, 32-bit, Enhanced Promis from Inslaw at the start of the second year of their Implementation Contract by modifying that contract and by promising to negotiate the payment of license fees.[4][6] One month later, the U.S. government began to find fault with some of Inslaw's services, and with negotiated billing rates. The government then began to withhold unilaterally each month increasing amounts of payments due Inslaw for implementation services.[9] The Justice Department agent responsible for making payments was a former, fired Inslaw employee, C. Madison Brewer.[3] Brewer would later claim in federal court that everything he did regarding Inslaw was approved by Deputy Attorney General D. Lowell Jensen.[nb 3] "Brewer was aided in his new DoJ job by Peter Videnieks," wrote Wired (magazine), "Videnieks was fresh from the Customs Service where he oversaw contracts between that agency and Hadron, Inc., a company controlled by [Edwin] Meese and Reagan-crony Earl Brian. Hadron, a closely held government systems consulting firm, was to figure prominently in the forthcoming scandal."[3] Both Brewer and Videnieks had obtained their positions under suspicious circumstances, according to the Chicago-based weekly, In These Times.[10][nb 4] Furthermore, "Before moving over to the Justice Department and taking charge of the Promis program in September 1981," wrote In These Times, "Videnieks had administered three contracts between the Customs Service and Hadron...[Hadron] was in the business of integrating information-managing systems such as Promis into federal agencies."[10][nb 5]

Simultaneously with the withholding of payments in the 1983 Modification 12 agreement, the government then substituted the enhanced VAX version of Promis for the old Prime version originally specified in the contract. However, the government failed to negotiate the payment of license fees as promised, claiming that Inslaw had failed to prove to the government's satisfaction that Inslaw had developed the enhanced version with private, non-government funds and that the enhanced version was not otherwise required to be delivered to the government under any of its contracts with Inslaw—that is, Inslaw had provided it voluntarily.[6]

Yet beneath the surface of this background was a belief that the primary focus of certain top-level individuals within the DoJ was to perpetuate international, covert intelligence operations—for example, to enable Israeli signal intelligence to "surreptitiously access the computerized Jordanian dossiers on Palestinians."[7]

Enhanced Promis was eventually installed in a total of forty-four federal prosecutors' offices following the Modification 12 agreement.[nb 6]

Elliot Richardson alluded to Earl Brian's alleged involvement in an op-ed opinion in the New York Times.[15] Brian later sued, but lost.[16]

According to affidavits filed by William Hamilton, as the contract details were modified, Hamilton then received a phone call from Dominic Laiti, chief executive of Hadron. Laiti wanted to buy Inslaw. Hamilton refused. According to Hamilton's affidavits, Laiti then warned him that Hadron had friends in government and if Inslaw did not want to sell willingly, Inslaw could be coerced.[3][6]

By February 1985, the government had withheld payment of almost $1.8 million for Inslaw's implementation services, plus millions of dollars in Old Promis license fees. Inslaw filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.[17] Meanwhile, the government began highly suspicious activities to force Inslaw into Chapter 7 liquidation.[6][11]

Federal investigations into allegations of theft

In his court cases, William Hamilton was represented by several attorneys, one of whom was lawyer Elliot Richardson, formerly the United States Attorney General under President Richard Nixon.

Two different federal bankruptcy courts made fully litigated findings of fact in the late-eighties ruling that the Justice Department "took, converted, and stole"[nb 7] the Promis installed in U.S. Attorneys' Offices "through trickery, fraud, and deceit,"[nb 8] and then attempted "unlawfully and without justification"[nb 9] to force Inslaw out of business so that it would be unable to seek restitution through the courts.[6]

Three months after the initial verdict, George F. Bason, Jr., the federal judge presiding over the Bankruptcy Court for the District of Columbia, was denied reappointment to a new 14-year term on the bench by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, the appointing authority.[nb 10] His replacement, S. Martin Teel, took over shortly after Judge Bason announced his oral findings of malfeasance against Inslaw by the Justice Department; Teel had been the Justice Department Tax Division attorney who had argued unsuccessfully before Judge Bason for the forced liquidation of Inslaw.[18][19] Leigh Ratiner (of Dickstein, Shapiro and Morin, which was the 10th largest firm in Washington at the time) was fired in October 1986; he had been the lead counsel for Inslaw and had filed the suit against the Justice Department in federal bankruptcy court. His firing came reportedly amidst "back channel"[7] discussions involving: the DoJ, his law firm's senior partner, and the Government of Israel; moreover, there were rumors that the Mossad had arranged a payment of $600,000 to Ratiner's former firm as a separation settlement. [nb 11]

Attorney General Dick Thornburgh repeatedly reneged on agreements made with the House committee to provide full and open access to information and witnesses[6]

Then, in September 1991, the House Judiciary Committee issued the result of a three-year investigation. House Report 102-857 Inslaw: Investigative Report[6] confirmed the Justice Department's theft of Promis. The report was issued after the Justice Department convinced the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals on a jurisdictional technicality to set aside the decisions of the first two federal bankruptcy courts.[nb 12] The House Committee also reported investigative leads indicating that friends of the Reagan White House had been allowed to sell and to distribute Enhanced Promis both domestically and overseas for their personal financial gain and in support of the intelligence and foreign policy objectives of the United States.[3][15][21] The report even went so far as to recommend specifically further investigations of both former-Attorney General Edwin Meese and businessman, Earl Brian, for their possible involvement in illegally providing or selling Promis "to foreign governments including Canada,[22] Israel,[8][23] Singapore, Iraq,[2] Egypt, and Jordan."[6] The Democratic Majority called upon the Attorney General Dick Thornburgh to compensate Inslaw immediately for the harm that the government had "egregiously" inflicted on Inslaw. The Republican Minority dissented. The Committee was divided along party lines 21–13. Attorney General Thornburgh ignored the recommendations, and reneged on agreements made with the committee.[6]

Inslaw Affair divides into two separate issues

On November 13, 1991, newly appointed, Attorney General William Barr, appointed a retired federal judge, Nicholas J. Bua, as Special Counsel to advise him on the allegations that high-ranking officials had acted improperly for personal gain to bankrupt Inslaw.[24]

William Barr appointed Special Counsel, Nicholas J. Bua, to advise him on what had become known by 1991 as the Inslaw Affair.

By June 1993, a 267-page Bua Report[18][25] was released, clearing Justice officials of any impropriety.[26] Inslaw's attorney, Elliot Richardson immediately wrote Inslaw's 130-page Rebuttal with evidence suggesting Bua's report was riddled with errors and falsehoods.[19] On September 27, 1994, Attorney General Janet Reno released a 187-page review concluding "that there is no credible evidence that Department officials conspired to steal computer software developed by Inslaw, Inc. or that the company is entitled to additional government payments." [27] Yet, according to Wired (magazine), "Reno's report was released the same day [that] the House Judiciary Committee passed HR 4862[28], a bill which would have bound the U.S. Court of Federal Claims legally to independently investigate the Inslaw case—thus circumventing the Department of Justice's claims of innocence;"[29] however, HR 4862 was defeated by a partisan committee-vote later that night before it was set to go before the full House.

Janet Reno released her review of the Bua Report on the same day that the House Select Committee on the Judiciary brought HR 4862 to the floor for a vote.

The following May, the United States Senate asked the U.S. Court of Federal Claims [nb 13] to determine if the United States owed Inslaw compensation for the government's use of Promis. On July 31, 1997, Judge Christine Miller, the hearing officer for the U.S. Court of Federal Claims ruled that all of the versions of Promis were in the public domain and that the government had therefore always been free to do whatever it wished with Promis.[4][30][31] The following year, the appellate authority, a three-judge Review Panel of the same court, upheld Miller's ruling; yet, it also determined that Inslaw had never granted the government a license to "modify Promis to create derivative software" although Inslaw was automatically vested with the exclusive copyright rights to Promis. The Review Panel then held that the United States would be liable to Inslaw for copyright infringement damages if the government had created any unauthorized derivatives from Promis, but noted that Inslaw "had failed to prove in court that the government had done so;" moreover, the Board held that the issue of "derivative works" was "of no consequence."[nb 14] Inslaw challenged this interpretation but the Review Panel refused Inslaw's request to reopen discovery. In August 1998, Chief Judge Lorin Smith of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims sent an Advisory Report to the Senate, noting that the court had not found that the United States owes Inslaw compensation for the government's use of Promis, and enclosing the decision of the hearing officer and the decision of the Review Panel.[4]

On the other hand, according to William Hamilton, the government flatly denied during all court proceedings what it later admitted, i.e. that agencies such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and other U.S. intelligence agencies[19] used a Promis-derivative to keep track of their classified information.[9]

Later developments

In early 1999, the British journalist and author, Gordon Thomas, published an authorized history of the Israeli Mossad titled Gideon's Spies: The Secret History of the Mossad. The book quotes detailed admissions by the former long-time deputy-director of the Mossad, Rafi Eitan, about the partnership between Israeli and U.S. intelligence in selling to foreign intelligence agencies in excess of $500 million worth of licenses to a trojan horse version of Promis, in order to spy on them.[23]

In 2001, the Washington Times and Fox News each quoted federal law enforcement officials familiar with debriefing former FBI Agent Robert Hanssen as claiming that the convicted spy had stolen copies of a Promis-derivative for his Soviet KGB handlers.

Robert Hanssen

They further alleged that the software was used within the FBI and other U.S. intelligence agencies to track internal intelligence, and was used by intelligence operatives to track international interbank transactions.[32] These reports further stated that Osama bin Laden later bought copies of the same Promis-derivative on the Russian black market (blat) for $2 million.[33] It was believed then that al Qaeda used the software to penetrate database systems to move funds throughout the banking system, and to evade detection by U.S. law enforcement. [34]

FBI, ACS, and FOIMS

In May 2006, a former aide in the Office of the Vice President of the United States pleaded guilty to passing top-secret classified information to plotters trying to overthrow the president of the Philippines. Leandro Aragoncillo, an FBI intelligence analyst at the time of his arrest, was believed to have operated his deception using archaic database software manipulated by the FBI in order to evade the 1995 finding of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims with regard to Inslaw's rights to derivative works.[35] [9] [36] Additionally:
The 9-11 Commission called attention to the fact that the FBI did not install the current version of its case management software, called the ACS (Automated Case Support) system, until October 1995 and [to the fact that ACS was obsolete from the time the FBI developed it in the mid-1990s because it was based on "1980s technology". Although the 9-11 Commission offered no explanation for why the FBI used obsolete technology to develop its ACS case mnagement software in 1995, the apparent explanation is that the FBI simply renamed its 1980s technology case management software, which was called FOIMS and was based on PROMIS, and translated it in October 1995 into a different computer programming language in order to obstruct a court hearing that the U.S. Senate had ordered earlier that year. The Senate had ordered the court in May 1995 to determine whether the United States owes Inslaw compensation for the government's use of PROMIS, and the court, in turn, ordered outside software experts to compare the FBI's software with PROMIS, but the FBI modified its software and told the court that it no longer retained the unmodified first 11 years (1985 through 1995) of its own case management software.] —boxed information added by David Dastych
—William A. Hamilton,"FBI's Incapacitating Cover-Up", Wprost[36]

In 2006, there were further allegations of the misuse of Promis. Writing in the Canada Free Press, the former Polish CIA operative and now international journalist, David Dastych alleged that "Chinese Military Intelligence (PLA-2) organized their own hackers department, which [exploited] Promis [database systems] [in the] Los Alamos and Sandia national laboratories to steal U.S. nuclear secrets"[36]; however, the prima facie value of that allegation was lost in a realization that the U.S. Government could not convict the suspected 2001 spy.[37]

The U.S. Government has never paid Inslaw Inc. for any of these unauthorized uses of Promis.

"Inslaw deserves to be compensated," wrote nationally syndicated columnist, Michelle Malkin, in The Washington Times.[38] "More importantly, the American people deserve to know the truth: Did government greed and bureaucratic hubris lead to a wholesale sellout of our national security?"[36]

Death allegedly related to the Inslaw case

While investigating elements of this story, journalist Danny Casolaro died in what was twice ruled a suicide. Prior to his death, Casolaro had warned friends if they were ever told he had committed suicide not to believe it, and to know he had been murdered.[39] Many have argued that his death was suspicious, deserving closer scrutiny; some have argued further, believing his death was a murder, committed to hide whatever Casolaro had uncovered.[7] "I believe he was murdered," wrote former Attorney General Elliot Richardson in the New York Times, " but even if that is no more than a possibility, it is a possibility with such sinister implications as to demand a serious effort to discover the truth."[15] Kenn Thomas and Jim Keith discuss this in their book, The Octopus: Secret Government and the Death of Danny Casolaro[nb 15] Writing on behalf of a majority opinion in House Report 102-857, Committee Chairman, Jack Brooks (D-TX) wrote, "As long as the possibility exists that Danny Casolaro died as a result of his investigation into the INSLAW matter, it is imperative that further investigation be conducted."[6].

Notes
^ Peter Videnieks was the Contract Officer who oversaw the Promis contract for the Department of Justice Management Division.[6]
^ For a complete discussion of details surrounding Israel's involvement in Inslaw's affairs see: William Hamilton's "Addendum to the Bua Rebuttal:Executive Summary"[7]; James Ridgeway's "Software to Die For:", paragraph 21 (The British and U.S. navies needed a software...)[2]; Wikipedia's Jonathan Pollard; and Ari Ben Menashe's "Profits of War".[8]
^ At the time of its inception, Promis was the most powerful program of its type. But a similar program, Dalite, was developed under another LEAA grant by D. Lowell Jensen, [an] Alameda County (Calif.) District Attorney at the time. In the mid-seventies, the two programs vied for a lucrative Los Angeles County contract and Inslaw won out. (Early in his career, Ed Meese [had] worked under Jensen at the Alameda County District Attorney's office. Jensen was later appointed to Meese's Justice Department during the Reagan presidency.)[3] Both Jensen and Meese became serious targets for congressional investigators.
^ According to a December 1989 affidavit filed by William Hamilton, the stage was set for Inslaw's takeover in the summer of 1981 when the Justice Department removed two key department officials involved in the Promis procurement: Patricia Goodrich, then project manager at the Justice Department for Promis, and Betty Thomas, then contracting officer in charge of purchasing the Promis software and administering the resulting contract. Goodrich's position was filled by C. Madison Brewer; and Thomas was told to step aside or be charged with "non-feasance". She was then replaced by Peter Videnieks, formerly with the US Customs Service.[10]
^ Originally incorporated in 1964 under the name Bio-Rad, Hadron had evolved from the "ashes of Xonics",[11] a medical devices company whose directors by 1975 had run afoul of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission's trading rules.[3] Hadron was located in Vienna, Virginia, and was known not only as a laser maker manufacturer[12] but also as a company which "specialized in litigation support for government".[13] Hadron was owned in part by venture-capitalists Earl Brian (7.7%), Dominic Laiti, and 13 other unknown (currently) partners.[12] Hadron eventually evolved into present-day, Analex Corporation, a "leading provider of mission-critical professional services to federal government clients." In January 2007, Analex North America was sold to QinetiQ, an international defense technology company with headquarters in UK, North America, and Australia.[14]
^ The federal bankruptcy court in January 1988 asserts that the number of U.S. Attorneys Offices that received the 32-bit architecture version of Promis was forty-four. This finding was confirmed by the federal district court in November 1989. There were a total of 93 or 94 U.S. Attorneys Offices which received Enhanced Promis but the litigation (Inslaw v. United States Government) concerned only a subset of 44.
^ Judge George F. Bason; INSLAW Inc. v. United States, Ch 11. Case No. 85 00070, Adv. No. 86-00069, transcript of oral decision, p.9 (Bankruptcy. District of Columbia. September 28, 1987). ["took, converted and stole"][6]
^ INSLAW Inc, v. United States, 83 B.R., 89 (Bankruptcy. District of Columbia. 1988), p.158. ["trickery, fraud and deceit."][6]
^ Judge William B. Bryant; INSLAW Inc. v. United States, opinion of U.S. District Court Judge William Bryant, November 1989, at p. 52A. ["acted willfully and fraudulently"][6]
^ Out of 136 federal judges due for reappointment, Mr. Bason became one of four not reappointed.
^ See subsection "Who Fired Inslaw's Lawyer?" The INSLAW Octopus, Wired magazine. 1993. p. 8[3] See also: Rebuttal to the Bua Report: Executive Summary[7]
^ On May 7, 1989, the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals overturned the lower courts rulings, finding that the bankruptcy courts lacked the jurisdiction to try copyright infringments. However, the appellate court left the findings of fact undisturbed. [20]
^ The U.S. Court of Federal Claims has exclusive jurisdiction over copyright infringement claims against the U. S. Government.
^ See: Inslaw v. The United States, No. 95-338X, 48 C.F.R. § 3.101-1 (aka the three-judge Review Panel), section III. "Plaintiffs' Exceptions to the Hearing Officer's Report", B. "Inslaw's Rights in the Various Versions of PROMIS Software", para 9-10.[4]
^ The Octopus was the name that Casolaro had intended to title his book. (See also: Alfred W. McCoy and Claire Sterling.)
----------------
References
^ a b Hamilton, William A.; Brosi, K.B. (1976). "NCJRS Abstract 042881". National Criminal Justice Reference Service. pp. 34. Retrieved 2009-03-05.
^ a b c Ridgeway, James (1991-09-24). "Software to Die For: Inslaw Lawyer Elliot Richardson Talks About Murder and the CIA". Village Voice. Retrieved 2009-02-08.
^ a b c d e f g h Fricker, Richard L. (1993). "The INSLAW Octopus". Wired magazine. pp. ppg.1–8. Retrieved 2008-08-28.
^ a b c d e f three-judge Review Panel (1998-05-11). "INSLAW v. THE UNITED STATES, No. 95-338X, 48 C.F.R. § 3.101-1" (PDF). Court of Federal Claims. Retrieved 2008-09-13.
^ Ochs, Steven (1991-10-31). "A Parallax View". The Daily Pennsylvanian. Retrieved 2009-01-24.
^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o Committee on the Judiciary (1992-09-10). "House Report 102-857:THE INSLAW AFFAIR, Investigative Report". Retrieved 2008-08-22.
^ a b c d e f Hamilton, William A. (1994). "Addendum to the "Bua Rebuttal": Executive Summary". Inslaw, Inc.. Retrieved 2009-01-08.
^ a b c Menashe, Ari Ben (1992-01-01). "Profits of War". Sheridan Square Press. pp. 394. Retrieved 2009-01-10.
^ a b c Hamilton, William A. (2006-11-17). "FBI's Incapacitating Cover-Up". Nachrichten von Heute. Retrieved 2008-08-28.
^ a b c "(Internet excerpt only; complete title momentarily unknown)". In These Times. 1991-05-29. pp. (fee-based retrieval). Retrieved 2009-01-13.
^ a b Mahar, Maggie (1988-04-04). "Beneath Contempt (part 1) and Rogue Justice (part 2)". Barron's National Business and Financial Weekly. pp. 6. Retrieved 2008-10-25. ( mirrored, better text reprint)
^ a b Mamis, Robert; Currier, Susan E. (1982-03-01). "R&D Partnerships Come Of Age". Inc. Magazine. Retrieved 2009-02-05.
^ Tucker, Elizabeth (1988-11-28). "Hadron Inc.: Stumbling Along". Washington Post. p. F36. (fee-based retrieval)
^ "Qinetiq buys US defence firm Analex". Independent, The (London). 2007-01-22.[dead link]
^ a b c Richardson, Elliot L. (1991-10-21). "A High-Tech Watergate". New York Times. Retrieved 2008-09-05.
^ 87 N.Y.2d 46,660 N.E.2d 1126, 637 N.Y.S.2d 347 (1995-11-29). "Earl W. Brian, M.D., Appellant, v. Elliot L. Richardson, Respondent.". Cornell University Law School. Retrieved 2008-10-24.
^ May, Patrick (1985-02-16). "Computer Firm Hired By Courts Has Money Woes". Miami Herald. pp. 2BR. ($fee)
^ a b "Inslaw's lawyer slams Justice investigation". The Washington Times. 1993-06-21. Retrieved 2008-09-11.
^ a b c Richardson, Elliot (2001-07-24). "The Bua Rebuttal". Washington-weekly.com (a ZoomInfo cached page). Retrieved 2008-09-11. (mirrored version no. 2)
^ Potts, Mark (1991-05-08). "Justice Department Wins Appeal in Inslaw Case". The Washington Post. pp. C8. Retrieved 2008-09-05. ($fee)
^ Pease, Linda. Inslaw/PROMIS "Real History Archives Inslaw/PROMIS collection". Retrieved 2008-09-10.
^ O'Meara, Kelly Patricia (2001-01-29). "Nothing is Secret, Part I". Insight magazine. Retrieved 2008-08-27.—The Plot Thickens in PROMIS Affair(Part II) — PROMIS Trail Leads to Justice, (Part III) — PROMIS Spins Web of Intrigue, (Part IV)
^ a b Thomas, Gordon (1999). Gideon's Spies: The Secret History of the Mossad. New York: St. Martin's Press. ISBN 0-312-25284-6.
^ Opinion (1991-12-07). "Justice in the Inslaw Case". New York Times. Retrieved 2008-09-11.
^ staff reporter (1993-06-18). "Justice Dept. Inquiry Rejects Inslaw Charges Computer Firm's Allegations Called Unfounded". The Washington Post.
^ Lane, Ambrose I. (1995). Return of the Buffalo: The Story Behind America's Indian Gaming Explosion. Greenwood Publishing Group. pp. 1 74. ISBN 0897894332.
^ Office of Public Affairs, press release #555 (1994-09-27). "New Report finds no credible basis for Inslaw claims". U.S. Department of Justice. Retrieved 2009-01-23.
^ 103 Congress, 2nd Session (1994-10-07). "HR 4862: A Bill for the Relief of Inslaw" (PDF). GPO. pp. 5. Retrieved 2009-02-30.
^ Kimery, Anthony (1994-04-09). "The Inslaw Octopus Lives On". Wired magazine. Retrieved 2009-01-23.
^ Office of Public Affairs, press release #323 (1997-08-04). "Justice Department Successful Against Inslaw Claims in Federal Claims Court". U.S. Department of Justice. Retrieved 2008-09-11.
^ Katz-Stone, Adam (1997-09-17). "Judge says Justice Dept. didn't steal from Inslaw". Washington Business Journal. Retrieved 2008-09-11.
^ Seper, Jerry (2001-06-14). "Software likely in hands of terrorist, FBI's Hanssen seen as provider". The Washington Times. Retrieved 2008-09-08. ($fee) (lead paragraph mirrored here)
^ Ruppert, Michael C. (2001-11-16). "Bin Laden's Magic Carpet - Secret U.S. PROMIS Software". From The Wilderness (website). Retrieved 2008-08-28.
^ Cameron, Carl (2001-10-16). "Excerpt of Fox News Special Report with Brit Hume of October 16, 2001". Fox News. Retrieved 2008-09-08.
^ Smothers, Ronald (2006-05-05). "Former Marine Admits Passing Secret Documents". New York Times. Retrieved 2008-09-09.
^ a b c d Dastych, David (2006-01-31). "Promisgate: World's longest spy scandal still glossed over". Canada Free Press (CFP). Retrieved 2008-08-28.
^ Purdy, Matthew (2001-02-05). "The Making of a suspect: The Case of Wo Ho Lee". The New York Times. pp. (Part 1). Retrieved 2008-09-12. —"Prosecution Unravels"— (Part 2)
^ Washington Times Web Archive (Registration Required)
^ Lewis, Neil A. (1991-08-17). "Reporter Is Buried Amid Questions Over His Pursuit of Conspiracy Idea". New York Times. pp. 1–2. Retrieved 2008-08-27.
-------------------
Further reading
The Octopus: Secret Government and the Death of Danny Casolaro by Kenn Thomas and Jim Keith (Feral House, US, 2005, paperback ISBN 0-922915-91-1)
The Attorney General's refusal to provide congressional access to "privileged" INSLAW documents : hearing before the Subcommittee on Economic and Commercial Law of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred First Congress, second session, December 5, 1990. Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, U.S. G.P.O, 1990. Superintendent of Documents Number Y 4.J 89/1:101/114
PROMIS : briefing series. Washington, D.C. : Institute for Law and Social Research, 1974-1977. "[A] series of 21 Briefing Papers for PROMIS (Prosecutor's Management Information System), this publication was prepared by the Institute for Law and Social Research (INSLAW), Washington, D.C., under a grant from the Law Enforcement Assistance Administration (LEAA), which has designated PROMIS as an Exemplary Project." OCLC Number 5882076
-----------
External links
Inslaw Inc at NameBase
The Inslaw Affair
[dead link]"The PROMIS software, used by police, is bugged"

citizenx

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2011, 04:49:22 AM »

Rafi Eitan, the original "Stinky"!
Dig

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2011, 04:56:52 AM »

The Hornet’s Nest Kicked Back – A Review of Susan Lindauer’s Extreme Prejudice - by Michael Collins
http://fubarandgrill.org/node/816
Submitted by folkie on 23 December 2010 - 3:29am
Discussions Iraq USA war whistleblowers

Fiction delivers justice that reality rarely approaches. Victims endure suffering and emerge as victors after overcoming incredible challenges. Stieg Larsson’s gripping Millennium Trilogy weaves a story of revenge and triumphs for Lizbeth Salander, locked away in a mental institution and sexually abused for years. When Salander got out and threatened to go public about a high level sexual exploitation ring, the perpetrators sought to lock her up again. In the final installment, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest, Salander found some justice. Susan Lindauer’s autobiography, Extreme Prejudice, tells a story with certain broad similarities. In her case, however, the hornet’s nest kicked back with a real vengeance. After over a decade as a U.S intelligence asset, Lindauer was privy to information about pre war Iraq that threatened to serve up a huge embarrassment to the Bush-Cheney regime. She hand delivered a letter to senior Bush administration officials in hopes of averting what she predicted would be the inevitably tragic 2003 US invasion of Iraq. Those officials, unnamed in the indictment, were her second cousin, then White House chief of staff Andy Card, and Colin Powell.

After the invasion failed to find weapons of mass destruction (WMD), Lindauer went to Congress offering to testify about the quality of prewar intelligence. In early 2004, she met with staffers in the offices of Senators John McCain (R-AZ) and Trent Lott (D-MS) in February 2004. Shortly after those visits and other offers to testify in public, Lindauer was indicted on March 11 for serving as an “unregistered agent” for pre war Iraq and promptly arrested. .

The Crime That Wasn’t

And what did Lindauer do as an alleged unregistered foreign agent, a charge the government was never willing to try in open court? According to then US District Court Judge Michael B. Mukasey, who handled the case for a period, the “high-water mark” of government’s case was based entirely on the letter that Lindauer delivered to her second cousin, then White House chief of staff, Andrew Card. Lindauer had written Card on at least ten other occasions since the 2001 Bush Inauguration. She wrote:

“Above all, you must realize that if you go ahead with this invasion, Osama bin Laden will triumph, rising from his grave or seclusion. His network will be swollen with fresh recruits, and other charismatic individuals will seek to build upon his model, multiplying those networks. And the United States will have delivered the death blow to itself. Using your own act of war, Osama and his cohort will irrevocably divide the hearts and minds of the Arab Streetfrom moderate governments in Islamic countries that have been holding back the tide. Power to the people, what we call “democracy,” will secure the rise of fundamentalists.” Susan Lindauer’s last letter to Andrew Card, January 6, 2003 in American Cassandra: Susan Lindauer’s Story, Oct 17, 2007

This letter was based on extensive contacts with Iraqi diplomats at the United Nations in New York and a prewar trip that she took to Iraq with the knowledge of her intelligence handlers.

Before she could stand trial, in 2005, Judge Mukasey accepted the opinions of court appointed experts that Lindauer might be delusional and ordered her locked her up for an extended psychiatric evaluation and observation. She was placed in the Carswell federal prison facility at the very secure Carswell Air Force Base in Ft. Worth, Texas.

Mukasey’s conclusion was contradicted by evidence not considered (see below) covering fourteen months (March 2004-April 2005) of court ordered evaluation and psychological services in Maryland that consistently reported that Lindauer was functioning well and not delusional. The order allowed 120 days, the legal maximum detention period. She was at detained for seven months at Carswell and another four months in a Manhattan lockup.

When Lindauer refused to take strong psychotropic medication as part of her evaluation, Assistant US Attorney Ed O’Callaghan sought a court order from Judge Mukasey to force the medication on her either orally or by injection. Remarkably, it appears that Mukasey was not informed that the professional staff at Carswell had recommended against forced medication. Based on his detailed opinion and order of September 6, 2006 denying the Assistant US Attorney’s request, Mukasey was also not aware of direct evidence from Carswell professional staff that Lindauer’s behavior was well with the normal range, particularly considering the circumstances.

Five years after her indictment, Susan Lindauer never got the trial she repeatedly requested. On September 15, 2009, Assistant US Attorney O’Callaghan convinced US District Court Judge Loretta Preska that Lindauer was not mentally competent to stand trial. Judge Preska dismissed the case at the request of O’Callaghan’s replacement on January 15, 2010. This was done against Lindauer’s wishes and ignored credible witnesseswho testified to her role as an intelligence asset.

Lindauer’s second attorney, Brian Shaughnessy, a former federal prosecutor in Judge John J. Sirica’s court and distinguished Washington, DC defense counsel, noted that this was the only case that he’d ever heard of in which prosecutors argued that a defendant was mentally incompetent to stand trial

O’Callaghan went on to serve as legal advisor for then Governor Sarah Palin’s scandal defense team in Alaska. Judge Preska received an appointment from President Bush to the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit six days before ruling that Lindauer was incompetent to stand trial. Andy Card pursued a successful career in the private sector. And Colin Powell retained is good name and status despite misleading the United Nations about Iraq’s alleged chemical weapons programs and his active participation in “choreographed” torture sessions for prisoners at Guantanamo Bay and lesser known detention venues.

Despite her efforts and willingness to go public for the benefit of the country, Lindauer was systematically attacked by the federal government and denied her repeated requests for an open trial in federal court. For her, there were no movies or best sellers, no award or promotions, and no happy endings. She was left at the side of the road with only her story and evidence to challenge the charges that the government steadfastly refused to try in open court for over five years.

Lindauer’s case was so strong that her second and final attorney, Brian Shaughnessy, took the extraordinary step of issuing a statement that her claims were supported by the extensive evidence that he reviewed. He said, “I … assure you that Ms. Lindauer’s story is shocking, but true. It’s an important story of this new political age, post-9/11.” Her uncle, attorney Thayer Lindauer, offered an affidavit on his research which confirmed Lindauer’s role as a US intelligence asset.

What Were They Trying to Hide and How Did They Hide It

Lindauer’s career as a US intelligence asset and back channel to Iraq first came to light in 1998. She released an affidavit for the Lockerbie bombing trial recounting information provided to her by the man she described as her CIA handler, Richard Fuisz. The claim was that the bombings were carried out by Syrian operatives, not the accused Libyans. Given Fuisz’s reputed high level intelligence skills, this was a major event covered in the press. Despite the publicity and controversy surrounding the affidavit, Lindauer’s association with Fuisz continued. She was never charged or even reprimanded by the government for her role in the affair.

But when Lindauer was willing to go public with her work on Iraq with Fuisz and another reported intelligence handler, Paul Hoven, she was indicted for giving one letter to Andrew Card, a letter which proved to be very much in line with of the best advice the Bush administration received on the ill conceived, deadly invasion and occupation of Iraq. That was what the administration was so intent on hide hiding.

The information Lindauer would have released, as told in Extreme Prejudice, concerned her work with Fuisz in the months prior to 9/11 in which Fuisz and his team provided early warning about the attacks on the World Trade Center. She would have revealed Iraq’s willingness to turn over terrorists to the FBI and about her contact providing information on al Qaeda’s financial structure and funding.

The vehicle to silence Lindauer was the indictment as an unregistered foreign agent, despite the flimsy basis for the charge. Once indicted, the newly crafted Patriot Act was the clincher. The act allows charges to be levied without specifics listed in an indictment or known to the defendant. In fact, under the act, the defendant’s attorney may not have access to the charges unless certain security requirements are met.

In Lindauer’s case, her attorney had a secret briefing with US intelligence officials. Just as the Patriot Act allows, the occurrence and the content of that meeting were never revealed to Lindauer. Her first attorney, Samuel Talkin, had a met with US intelligence officials shortly after the defense psychologist, Sanford L. Drob, PhD, conducted a two hour interview with Lindauer (report reviewed by the author).. A few days after the Talkin-US intelligence meeting, Drob recommended a defense based on mental incompetence. The meeting between her first attorney’s and US intelligence officials was revealed to Lindauer only years later by her second counsel, Brian Shaughnessy, who obtained the information through pre trial discovery motions.

Psychiatric Set Up and Tear Down

The full spectrum tear down of Lindauer relied heavily on highly selective psychiatric testimony from several court appointed psychiatrists in Manhattan. None of these psychiatrists ever treated Lindauer. They all interviewed her in a forensic setting, which typically drastically limits understanding an examinee’s mental state in politically charged contexts where the examinee is not cooperative. Worse, the forensic experts hired by the state in such contexts often act as “hired guns,” and typically refuse to consider independent substantive evidence that supports the examinee’s claims.

By her report and the author’s review of interview transcripts provided by her attorney, Lindauer was not once cooperative with the court appointed forensic examiners. The dialog between her and psychiatrist Stewart Kleinman, MD, the most influential expert, was caustic and devoid of substantive content. Linder repeatedly stated that she didn’t want to be interviewed by Kleinman.

In essence, the court experts routinely refused to follow up with witnesses Lindauer offered to attest to her role as an intelligence asset and to confirm her activities related to Iraq.

Most telling, the experts, upon whom Judge Mukasey relied for his confinement of Lindauer and his later opinion on forced medication, failed to consider the twelve month record of evaluation and counseling treatment after her arrest. Psychiatrist Dr John S. Kennedy, MD of Maryland concluded that her:

“… thought content was free of hallucinations, delusions, homicidality, or suicidality. She expressed confidence in an acquittal. Judgment and insight were fair. Cognition was grossly intact. … I don not believe there are grounds for a psychosis diagnosis.” March 13, 2004

Lindauer attended 35 hours of counseling sessions between March 2004 and April 2005. You can examine the notes yourself provided by Lindauer and a part of her legal defense documentation.

There is a consistent pattern of assessed psychological stability in every single monthly summary. A frequent theme is expressed over time is that Lindauer, “appears to maintain psychological stability and shows no sign or symptom of mania or psychosis.” Her treatment was concluded on April 7, 2005 with the note, “So far she has shown no signs of mania or depression and any symptoms of psychosis that would require additional intervention.”

This information was not seriously considered or, more likely, completely ignored by the New York court appointed “experts” who labeled her delusional for maintaining her innocence. In addition, never mentioned in court proceedings was important evidence from Carswell psychiatric nursing reports. These reports document a consistent pattern of positive behavior and no signs of hallucinations or delusions during confinement. The Mukasey ruling of September 6, 2006, well referenced with the court expert opinions, makes no mention of Dr. Kennedy’s evaluation, the 35 hours of counseling provided in Maryland, or the Carswell nursing reports. This was highly relevant primary evidence by clinicians familiar with Lindauer’s day to day and week to week behavior over time.

As she tells it convincingly in Extreme Prejudice, Lindauer had to be silenced. First she was defamed publicly as someone who had worked for Iraq. Then she was diminished by the selective analysis by court appointed psychiatrists which further negated her story. Like the current Wikileaks controversy over Julian Assange, the delivery of bad news for those in power in the White House resulted in a figurative order to shoot the messenger.

Extreme Prejudice is memoir, action thriller, and cautionary tale on the risks citizens take when they go too far, know too much, and offer to tell the truth.

END

rio

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2011, 10:05:36 AM »

I haven't heard the Kevin Barret interview yet, but Susan Lindauer spoke on Mark Glenn's podcast too recently.

Former CIA Susan Lindauer interview with the Ugly Truth

While most of the interview was on Lindauer's intelligence in Iraq and Libya, and foreign policy in general, she did say that her CIA handler told her that the original footage of the planes hitting the towers were Israeli agents who were set up in advance to "document the event," just like the Israelis who were arrested in New Jersey. This includes the video of the first hit that was not televised on September 11.

chris jones

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2011, 10:31:29 AM »

Hats off to this gal, bless her heart.....                    
The down side, what will be the silent majority reactions.
Some dame looking to make a buck, another quackpot on the loose..Even if the sheeple know this to be the truth what will come of it..I have asked some people this question who reluctantly admit the truth....their responses varied. Nuttin we can do, hey-they run things, we have familys to feed we don' need to get into this shiite, who gives a FK its over-live in today, FK Iraq my family is American , no relatives over there, we got enough problems right here $$..and on and on.
                Many have a case of the ME-ME'S. I was home on leave from Nam, during the gas crisis, there was more violence and demonstarions due to this than to the Vietnam war..$$$$$, lifestyle effected. The elties are dedicated students of human nature, they are acutley aware of the majoritys mindset. I am pleased as punch this fine woman came forward don't get me wrong, and I know I probably sound like a cynical bastard it just Ive been down this road before.

agentbluescreen

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2011, 10:43:40 AM »

Before she could stand trial, in 2005, Judge Mukasey accepted the opinions of court appointed experts that Lindauer might be delusional and ordered her locked her up for an extended psychiatric evaluation and observation. She was placed in the Carswell federal prison facility at the very secure Carswell Air Force Base in Ft. Worth, Texas.

Mukasey’s conclusion was contradicted by evidence not considered (see below) covering fourteen months (March 2004-April 2005) of court ordered evaluation and psychological services in Maryland that consistently reported that Lindauer was functioning well and not delusional. The order allowed 120 days, the legal maximum detention period. She was at detained for seven months at Carswell and another four months in a Manhattan lockup.

When Lindauer refused to take strong psychotropic medication as part of her evaluation, Assistant US Attorney Ed O’Callaghan sought a court order from Judge Mukasey to force the medication on her either orally or by injection. Remarkably, it appears that Mukasey was not informed that the professional staff at Carswell had recommended against forced medication. Based on his detailed opinion and order of September 6, 2006 denying the Assistant US Attorney’s request, Mukasey was also not aware of direct evidence from Carswell professional staff that Lindauer’s behavior was well with the normal range, particularly considering the circumstances.

Five years after her indictment, Susan Lindauer never got the trial she repeatedly requested. On September 15, 2009, Assistant US Attorney O’Callaghan convinced US District Court Judge Loretta Preska that Lindauer was not mentally competent to stand trial. Judge Preska dismissed the case at the request of O’Callaghan’s replacement on January 15, 2010. This was done against Lindauer’s wishes and ignored credible witnesseswho testified to her role as an intelligence asset.

Lindauer’s second attorney, Brian Shaughnessy, a former federal prosecutor in Judge John J. Sirica’s court and distinguished Washington, DC defense counsel, noted that this was the only case that he’d ever heard of in which prosecutors argued that a defendant was mentally incompetent to stand trial

What an utter obstruction, perversion and criminal miscarriage of justice! We must mount a strong defense fund for an open civil case for unjustifiable imprisonment immediately.

A prisoner has the right to confront her accusers.
Real Pilgrim

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2011, 02:27:22 AM »

A prisoner has the right to confront her accusers.

Not anymore. Read the Patriot Act.
fradus

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2011, 12:13:55 AM »

Im reading Extreme Prejudice at the moment and Im blown away by how damaging the  U.N. sanctions were; basically preparing Iraq for the American kill shot.

excerpt...

"The most aggressive weapons hunt in history risked shaming the U.N., which had inflicted horrific suffering on the Iraqi people, in its self righteous pursuit of weapons owned by every nation on earth -except Iraq."

By this time U.N. sanctions had killed 1.7 million Iraqis including 1 million children. Thats no exaggeration, unfortunately. WHO and UNICEF calculated that 500,000 Iraqi children under the age of 5 died every month from sanctions. Iraqi health officials put the figure closer to 8,000 dead children and 3,000 adults."  Cry

Vote 1 Julian Assange
urbanwarzone

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2012, 03:48:01 PM »

Former CIA Susan Lindauer on the Urabn Warzone discussing Iran, New World Order and 9/11:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/urbanwarzone/2012/04/12/urban-warzone-26-the-real-talk-with-susan-lindauer
Jacob Law

Its the Law, face it!

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2012, 05:03:15 PM »

criminals, if they can do that to her they can do it to anyone, may freedom come soon, God bless her

What do you under-stand?
Tlion714

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2013, 02:08:23 AM »

Ahhhh

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: