CIA sends in special agent Fred Phelps to the Safeway Massacre to stop inquiry

Author Topic: CIA sends in special agent Fred Phelps to the Safeway Massacre to stop inquiry  (Read 21377 times)

Offline oyashango

• 43 Trillion and counting
Westboro Baptist Church To Picket Funerals Of Arizona Shooting Victims

01- 9-11 09:15 AM

Westboro Baptist Church, the Topeka church known for its inflammatory anti-gay protests, plans to picket the funerals of the six people gunned down in Arizona on Saturday.

In a flier posted on its web site, the controversial church writes, "THANK GOD FOR THE SHOOTER -- 6 DEAD!" The message continues:

God appointed this rod for your sins! God sent the shooter! This hateful nation unleashed violent veterans on the servants of God at WBC--hoping to silence our kind warning to obey God and flee the wrath to come.

The flier claims that the shooting of both a House member and a federal judge -- the latter of whom was killed -- is god's punishment for judicial and Congressional action against the WBC. "God sent the shooter to shoot you! And He's sitting in Heaven laughing at you!" the announcement reads.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/09/westboro-baptist-church-arizona_n_806319.html

Offline Sailor

Re: Westboro Baptist Church To Picket Funerals Of Arizona Shooting Victims
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 06:56:42 PM »
Westboro Baptist Church To Picket Funerals Of Arizona Shooting Victims

01- 9-11 09:15 AM

Westboro Baptist Church, the Topeka church known for its inflammatory anti-gay protests, plans to picket the funerals of the six people gunned down in Arizona on Saturday.

In a flier posted on its web site, the controversial church writes, "THANK GOD FOR THE SHOOTER -- 6 DEAD!" The message continues:

God appointed this rod for your sins! God sent the shooter! This hateful nation unleashed violent veterans on the servants of God at WBC--hoping to silence our kind warning to obey God and flee the wrath to come.

The flier claims that the shooting of both a House member and a federal judge -- the latter of whom was killed -- is god's punishment for judicial and Congressional action against the WBC. "God sent the shooter to shoot you! And He's sitting in Heaven laughing at you!" the announcement reads.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/09/westboro-baptist-church-arizona_n_806319.html

I want to know who funds this "Church". I suspect that these people are funding by a Soros type person or group. The father of a dead marine is suing them the case is at the supreme court level now they are set to rule in the spring. I fear this traveling fraud "Church" will be used to bring in hate speech laws. What they need is a case to build the hate speech fake anti free speech law on. The lawyer is saying this speech can be banned because it is directed at the families to hurt them. I smell a rat with this. We need to expose where the money for these people to travel so much. This needs to be exposed!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 06:59:23 PM »
These people are idiot losers who deserve zero attention and who make themselves look the fools they are!

Find out who funds them and their game is over!

::)
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 07:01:38 PM »
Mat 5:44  But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Rom 12:20  Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
Rom 12:21  Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 08:22:06 PM »

These people are 100% losers.  Where do they get the money to go 1000's of miles to picket?
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline rabblevox

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 08:35:16 PM »
F**K loving my enemies.  I want to run a pitch fork up Fred Phelps ass.  He and his ilk are subhuman, and the best single argument for forced eugenics I've ever heard.  >:(
"It is not light that we need, but fire; it is not the gentle shower, but thunder. We need the storm, the whirlwind, and the earthquake."

Frederick Douglass

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 08:46:23 PM »
Seriously....these people are the spawn of Satan himself....  >:(
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline The Way of Things

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2011, 09:13:44 PM »
I want to know who funds this "Church". I suspect that these people are funding by a Soros type person or group. The father of a dead marine is suing them the case is at the supreme court level now they are set to rule in the spring. I fear this traveling fraud "Church" will be used to bring in hate speech laws. What they need is a case to build the hate speech fake anti free speech law on. The lawyer is saying this speech can be banned because it is directed at the families to hurt them. I smell a rat with this. We need to expose where the money for these people to travel so much. This needs to be exposed!

These people are 100% losers.  Where do they get the money to go 1000's of miles to picket?
These people are idiot losers who deserve zero attention and who make themselves look the fools they are!

Find out who funds them and their game is over!

::)

If you go searching for some secret, mysteriously sources of funds for WBC's adventures, you are going to be disappointed.  You need look no further than the congregation.  They fund themselves.  There are some successful professionals in that congregation.  Physicians, attornies, accountants, at least one Registered Investment Advisor, etc.  Even Fred Phelps was, at one time, a semi-successful attorney who dabbled in civil rights cases.  They fund their own escapades.  They run a fairly tight ship, and they benefit from the expected tax status for a religious congregation.  They know how to save money.  They know how to use it efficiently.  It really isn't a mystery.  They've been doing this for a long, long time, and they have nearly perfected it over time.
The key to shutting up and shutting down Fred and his crew is this:  Ignore them.  Ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore.  Simple.  Not EASY, but simple.  The problem is this:  Everyone always wants to put in their two cents.  Everyone always wants to respond.  Everyone always wants to give the WBC the negative attention they are seeking.  The WBC loves it.  They eat it up.  It fuels them.  Until people can exercise the will power and discipline required to ignore them, they will not go away.  Period. 

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
This thread is a total waste of time and is offtopic for Prison Planet Forum
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2011, 09:17:35 PM »

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
CIA always sends in Fred Phelps after a false flag operation. He is there to cause so much controversy that people forget the lack of any real investigation. Let us look at the record shall we?

Virginia Tech...False Flag and Fred Phelps
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=79865

Flight 3407...False Flag and Fred Phelps
http://forums.pennstateprs.com/index.php?showtopic=13391&st=20

Binghamton massacre...False Flag and Fred Phelps
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1624668/westboro_baptist_church_to_picket_funerals.html

Frankly, if Fred Phelps did not show up at the crime scene, I may actually have a nanoparticle more faith in the investigation.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Oh yeah and this guy is 1,000% protected by the CIA. They throw people in Gitmo for sneezing but this guy spits on fallen soldiers' graves and court cases have awarded him legal fee money if a family member sues him for common harrassment. But what is the point of the NWO operation false flag grave robber Fred Phelps...same as it always is...provoke blowback.

They want him to stir up so much anger that we will give up our own 1st amendment when his issues have nothing to do with the 1st amendment. He is a raving lunatic, an MK Ultra project gone sour.

And if you do not believe me, just ask yourself why Jesse Ventura cannot broadcast from JFK memorial but Phelps can spit on the graves of our fallen soldiers and even gets a SCOTUS case for his fine New World Order provocateuring:

http://www.newsweek.com/2010/10/05/supreme-court-set-to-hear-westboro-church-case.html
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline larsonstdoc

Oh yeah and this guy is 1,000% protected by the CIA. They throw people in Gitmo for sneezing but this guy spits on fallen soldiers' graves and court cases have awarded him legal fee money if a family member sues him for common harrassment. But what is the point of the NWO operation false flag grave robber Fred Phelps...same as it always is...provoke blowback.

They want him to stir up so much anger that we will give up our own 1st amendment when his issues have nothing to do with the 1st amendment. He is a raving lunatic, an MK Ultra project gone sour.

And if you do not believe me, just ask yourself why Jesse Ventura cannot broadcast from JFK memorial but Phelps can spit on the graves of our fallen soldiers and even gets a SCOTUS case for his fine New World Order provocateuring:

http://www.newsweek.com/2010/10/05/supreme-court-set-to-hear-westboro-church-case.html

So now we probably know the real funder of WBC---the CIA.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline rabblevox

Food for thought.
"It is not light that we need, but fire; it is not the gentle shower, but thunder. We need the storm, the whirlwind, and the earthquake."

Frederick Douglass

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
He's a divider/conqueror and even discussing him fuels his campaign.

Offline The Way of Things

He's a divider/conqueror and even discussing him fuels his campaign.

True.  Some ex-WBC members, and even one of Phelps' own estranged children, have been very blunt yet insightful regarding Phelps, his history, and why he is the way he is today.  Nothing to do with MKUltra or anything similar.  That's not to say that there aren't some organizations that consider his antics highly convenient and very timely.  Anyhow, as far as Phelps is concerned, anyone who isn't in WBC can and will burn in hell.  That includes me, you, CIA, NWO and anyone else.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
  So now we probably know the real funder of WBC---the CIA.

Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline larsonstdoc

Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner!

Yes, the CIA are Masters of the following----CHAOS OUT OF ORDER!!

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Seriously - there was a Kansas minister who got arrested for MERELY going to a mosque to witness the gospel of Jesus Christ to them.

There have been Christians that got arrested for preaching on the street.

But with these Phelps clowns, no matter how "controversial" they try to be, the MSM just GLORIFIES them. Did the MSM even once glorify Fritz Springmeyer??

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
True.  Some ex-WBC members, and even one of Phelps' own estranged children, have been very blunt yet insightful regarding Phelps, his history, and why he is the way he is today.  Nothing to do with MKUltra or anything similar.  That's not to say that there aren't some organizations that consider his antics highly convenient and very timely.  Anyhow, as far as Phelps is concerned, anyone who isn't in WBC can and will burn in hell.  That includes me, you, CIA, NWO and anyone else.

Please keep in mind that most CIA assets have no idea they are assets.

He is a special CIA asset, there is absolutely no doubt about it. The evidence is overwhelming.

wvoutlaw2002

You're not the only one to believe WBC is a Soros operation and that Phelps is a Soros operative.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/baptist/TR2J4AVTT2KFHOH22

Phelps receives much of his funding from George Soros. He is a straw man who serves the radical leftist agenda as a charicature of fundamentalist extremism.

Any reasonable person who dares to speak out against the gay rights/gay marriage agenda risks being branded as being "just like Phelps" or "no better than those Westboro haters".

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110111145804AAMqhNp

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110402054605AAWafN4

http://www.grantmoneyadvisor.com/is-it-possible-soros-or-some-atheist-org-created-westboro-church-paying-them-to-be-hateful-t120163-10.html

http://answer-to-question.com/2386/ongoing-investigations-george-funding-westboro-baptist-church

I saw on Fox News that investigators have seen strong evidence of the funds of the Westboro Baptist Church's from various businesses run by George Soros. It showed that George Soros has tried to cover their tracks by the indirect financing of mutual funds owned by Westboro its business, rather than directly from Soros himself. But my question is why? Why is Soros funding of Westboro protests, their hatred, and vitriol? What are its goals?

http://www.funding-factory.com/what-do-you-think-about-ongoing-investigations-about-george-soros-funding-the-westboro-baptist-church

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2726320/posts

http://s11.invisionfree.com/antimadonna/ar/t3159.htm

From LGF

(Regarding Phelps and crew, someone in the LGF thread said, "They are affiliated with the Democrats and bankrolled by the Soros machine.")

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=27759_Fred_Phelps_Freaks_Lose_Big&only

Fred Phelps Freaks Lose Big
The Fred Phelps hate cult is $10.9 million poorer today: Father of slain Marine wins case against funeral protesters.

The brokenhearted father of a Marine killed in Iraq won a long-shot legal fight today after a federal jury in Baltimore awarded him nearly $11 million in a verdict against members of a Kansas church who hoisted anti-gay placards at his son’s Westminster funeral.

The jury’s announcement 24 hours after deliberations first began was met with tears and hugs from the family and supporters of Lance Cpl. Matthew Snyder, whose March 2006 funeral was protested by members of the Westboro Baptist Church with signs including “Thank God for dead soldiers.”

Snyder’s father, Albert, won on every count of his complaint, as well as $2.9 million for compensatory damages and $8 million for punitive damages.
From post 104

http://www.lcrga.com/archive/200010251159.shtml

Phelps and Al Gore
Gore Political Ties to "God Hates Fags" Founders Uncovered

Gore and Wife Tipper Headlined Fundraiser at Phelps' Topeka Home; Phelps Family Reportedly Invited to Clinton-Gore Inaugurations in 93 and 97
October 25, 2000

(WASHINGTON) Reports linking Vice President Al Gore with notorious anti-gay activist Fred Phelps, Jr., and the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas were confirmed with the release of photographs showing Gore at a fundraiser at the home of Fred Phelps, Jr., who told the Conservative News Service on October 16 that he served as a Gore delegate on the floor of the Democratic National Convention in Atlanta in 1988.

Gore, who was quoted by the Nashville Tennessean in 1984 saying homosexuality is not "an acceptable alternative that society should affirm" and said in his 1984 U.S. Senate race that he would not accept money from gay rights organizations and that he opposed a "gay bill of rights," reportedly sought the support of the Phelps family in his 1988 presidential campaign, and invited the Phelps' to the Clinton-Gore inaugurations of January 1993 and January 1997.
From post 133
....BTW: ol' Fred is a registered Democrat, endorsed Al Gore in 2000, and has praised Fidel Castro, so don't even try to make him look like a conservative.