Assassins murder anti-Safeway Amendment Federal Judge at a Safeway Store

Author Topic: Assassins murder anti-Safeway Amendment Federal Judge at a Safeway Store  (Read 477992 times)

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
Re: Assassins murder anti-Safeway Amendment Federal Judge at a Safeway Store
« Reply #1000 on: January 09, 2011, 11:06:27 PM »
smear campaign on Potok?

That is like trying to make shit smell bad...it is redundant!

He smears himself, just look at the guy WTF?

I know, I know. But a smear campaign designed to make the casual reader take notice, not those of us who have seen him for the shill that he is. Most ppl see him as a pundit, because people have set him as one to push their agenda. But if more people see through his facade, then he becomes useless to them, and they have to create another talking head to deliver their lip service.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #1001 on: January 09, 2011, 11:07:19 PM »
???

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-potok/who-is-jared-lee-loughner_b_806500.html

Who is Jared Lee Loughner?

By Mark Potok

wait, you were not aware that Huffpo is in bed with Newsweek which was just bought for a dollar by the wife of Jane Harman? You were not aware that makes Newsweek a subsidiary of AIPAC/SPLC/ADL? And that means that Huffpo needs to kiss their anti-semetic asses every chance she gets.

Also look he affiliation with luciferianism...it is a trip.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #1002 on: January 09, 2011, 11:09:15 PM »
I know, I know. But a smear campaign designed to make the casual reader take notice, not those of us who have seen him for the shill that he is. Most ppl see him as a pundit, because people have set him as one to push their agenda. But if more people see through his facade, then he becomes useless to them, and they have to create another talking head to deliver their lip service.

He is a propagandist, go do what you like, I rather continue to inquire who executed a constitutional judge and a 9 year old on US soil and why they continue to obstruct justice in the investigation by promoting these trilateral terrorist anti-government psychos like Potok who hate us for our freedoms.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline RabidSheep

« Reply #1003 on: January 09, 2011, 11:10:59 PM »
wait, you were not aware that Huffpo is in bed with Newsweek which was just bought for a dollar by the wife of Jane Harman? You were not aware that makes Newsweek a subsidiary of AIPAC/SPLC/ADL? And that means that Huffpo needs to kiss their anti-semetic asses every chance she gets.

Also look he affiliation with luciferianism...it is a trip.

No, I know all this. Only amazed how smug this man is on top of being an a-hole as stated by Monkeypox.

Offline Georgiacopguy

« Reply #1004 on: January 09, 2011, 11:15:08 PM »
He is a propagandist, go do what you like, I rather find out who executed a constitutional judge and a 9 year old on US soil and why they continue to obstruct justice in the investigation by promoting these trilateral terrorist anti-government psychos like Potok..

No shit sherlock. I'm just saying we need to disable their propagandist rather than sit there and research all damn day. Researching is great, but it doesn't help other people see the bullshit for what it is. You are a fantastic researcher, but a strategist/tactician, you are certainly not.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #1005 on: January 09, 2011, 11:15:50 PM »
Judy Clarke

http://www.nacdl.org/MEDIA/pr000053.htm
Ms. Clarke was the first public defender elected president of National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers in 1996.
Ms. Clarke co-authored, with Gerald McFadden and Jeffrey Staniels, the Federal Sentencing Manual, the benchmark treatise on the federal sentencing guidelines system.

NACDL
The organization has worked to build coalitions of legal organizations in order to provide a forum for important legal issues. Groups such as the American Bar Association, American Civil Liberties Union, the Constitution Project, Federalist Society, Heritage Foundation, and the Washington Legal Foundation have been involved with these projects.[1] - wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Association_of_Criminal_Defense_Lawyers

Members include private criminal defense lawyers, public defenders, active U.S. military defense counsel, law professors, judges, and defense counsel in international criminal tribunals, including the ICTY.

ICTY
The International Tribunal for the Prosecution of Persons Responsible for Serious Violations of International Humanitarian Law Committed in the Territory of the Former Yugoslavia since 1991, more commonly referred to as the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia or ICTY, is a body of the United Nations established to prosecute serious crimes committed during the wars in the former Yugoslavia, and to try their perpetrators. The tribunal is an ad hoc court which is located in The Hague, the Netherlands. - wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICTY
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #1006 on: January 09, 2011, 11:15:57 PM »
No, I know all this. Only amazed how smug this man is on top of being an a-hole as stated by Monkeypox.

He is outing himself and he exposes his handlers at the same time. They are trying to blame one group of Americans and since he works with the ANSER Institute of Homeland Security, he is exposing the overall plan.

They know that the judge was assassinated because he was going to block deathcare and they need to stop everyone else from seeing it. Deathcare is what funds SPLC and ADL. They are getting millions to act as bar bouncers kicking everyone out who does not get a 2 drink minimum. They are bullies, propagandists, media thugs sent in to demonize. They get contracts from DHS which means they are on the hook for all federal statutes regarding discrimination. They continually trap themselves and the entire DHS, the record is overwhelming. Now that they are a defacto branch of the government they lost all power that they used to have as an independent research branch. And now what everyone suspected...that they are part of an anti-government operation of false flags and spin control is becoming illuminated.

Offline Georgiacopguy

« Reply #1007 on: January 09, 2011, 11:17:42 PM »
Not everybody sees that like we do Dig. They see him on TV, and think he must be right, because he is on TV. You've said it yourself before, because they are conditioned to think that way.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #1008 on: January 09, 2011, 11:20:54 PM »
No shit sherlock. I'm just saying we need to disable their propagandist rather than sit there and research all damn day. Researching is great, but it doesn't help other people see the bullshit for what it is. You are a fantastic researcher, but a strategist/tactician, you are certainly not.

I AIN'T GOING TO PROPAGATE THE IDEA OF TRAMPLING ON HIS CIVIL RIGHTS TO ENFORCE MY OWN! WTF?

You want to go do some psyops tactical strategeering...go ahead, who is stopping you. The guy has been so exposed on this forum it is beyong belief and it is by his own admission, in his own public statements. It is like an interview with Vicente Fox, the guy just repeats "New World Order, New World Order" like a broken record. I am not a tactician, I am not a strategist, I am hardly a researcher.

I am a monkey punching keys on a keyboard....and I never claimed to be anything else.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #1009 on: January 09, 2011, 11:23:16 PM »
Not everybody sees that like we do Dig. They see him on TV, and think he must be right, because he is on TV. You've said it yourself before, because they are conditioned to think that way.

Dude, why are you obsessed with that Nazi nutball anyway...he is like Hitler's SA...he will be used and dumped by the NWO when he no longer has any usefulness. He is a moron not to see this a mile away and people who still pray to General Electric and MSNBC really ought to investigate GE more than the Potok nut.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #1010 on: January 09, 2011, 11:23:51 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/10/opinion/10mon1.html?_r=1&hp

Below the last 3 paragraphs of the editorial....

Ny Times BS Editorial (Monday Morning) Calling For More Gun Control in AZ

It is facile and mistaken to attribute this particular madman’s act directly to Republicans or Tea Party members. But it is legitimate to hold Republicans and particularly their most virulent supporters in the media responsible for the gale of anger that has produced the vast majority of these threats, setting the nation on edge. Many on the right have exploited the arguments of division, reaping political power by demonizing immigrants, or welfare recipients, or bureaucrats. They seem to have persuaded many Americans that the government is not just misguided, but the enemy of the people.

That whirlwind has touched down most forcefully in Arizona, which Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik described after the shooting as the capital of “the anger, the hatred and the bigotry that goes on in this country.” Anti-immigrant sentiment in the state, firmly opposed by Ms. Giffords, has reached the point where Latino studies programs that advocate ethnic solidarity have actually been made illegal.

Its gun laws are among the most lenient, allowing even a disturbed man like Mr. Loughner to buy a pistol and carry it concealed without a special permit. That was before the Tucson rampage. Now, having seen first hand the horror of political violence, Arizona should lead the nation in quieting the voices of intolerance, demanding an end to the temptations of bloodshed, and imposing sensible controls on its instruments.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #1011 on: January 09, 2011, 11:27:20 PM »
Shooting victim, 79, had retired to Arizona

Betty-Jean Offutt talks about her mother, Phyllis Schneck, who died in the Tucson, Ariz., shooting. (Nick Oza / The Arizona Republic / January 9, 2011)

By Maeve Reston, Los Angeles Times

January 9, 2011, 4:54 p.m.

It was the snowy East Coast winters that drove Phyllis Schneck and her husband to Arizona a decade ago.

The couple, who met as teens in their home state of New Jersey, spent the final years of their 56-year storybook marriage in a quiet retirement community in northwest Tucson where she was known as an expert quilter who would stop by her friends' houses with homemade lemon curd and other confections.

On Saturday morning, Schneck, 79, headed to the Safeway where Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was holding a "Congress on your Corner" meeting with constituents. Though she was a Republican, she had recently listened to Giffords on a conference call — mostly likely during her recent campaign, her daughter said — and was hoping to shake her hand.

While she waited to meet the congresswoman, a gunman, allegedly Jared Lee Loughner, opened fire, unloading 31 bullets. Schneck and five others were killed.

Continued...
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #1012 on: January 09, 2011, 11:29:51 PM »
#Giffords: Attorney appointed to defend Jared Lee Loughner is Judy Clarke, known for defending Unabomber Ted Kaczynski. http://bit.ly/dU5nMi

http://twitter.com/brahmresnik/status/24245584831451136

I suppose if we dig deep enough we'll find that she (the attorney) is on the CIA payroll.

Oh you cannot make this shit up, new thread on this: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=197690.0

Kaczynski is a confirmed MK Ultra victim!

Ted Kaczynski was a real victim of unconstitutional social engineering via MKULTRA "truth" programming, one of millions! Wrongful authority was applied to him as a sixteen-year-old child.
http://robertscourt.blogspot.com/2008/06/unabomber-harvard-mkultra-victim.html

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #1013 on: January 09, 2011, 11:37:29 PM »
Thumbnail sketches of victims in Tucson shooting

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jPX99XpKcU6GlTPeAM8iHMJAKwhg?docId=e26f5da23f3d4813a5f9ed7d191062b5

(AP) – 6 hours ago

JOHN ROLL, 63:

Named Arizona's chief federal judge in 2006, U.S. District Judge John M. Roll won acclaim for a career as a respected jurist and leader who had pushed to beef up the court's strained bench to handle a growing number of border crime-related cases. Roll was appointed to the federal bench in 1991 by President George H.W. Bush. He previously served as a state trial judge and as a judge on the midlevel Arizona Court of appeals, and as a county and state prosecutor. Bishop Gerald Kicanas of the Roman Catholic Church's Tucson Diocese said Roll was an active parishioner. "He lived his faith as a servant of our nation for the cause of justice," Kicanas said. Roll was a Pennsylvania native who got his law degree from the University of Virginia. He is survived by his wife, Maureen, three sons, and five grandchildren.

___

CHRISTINA TAYLOR GREEN, 9:

Christina Taylor Green was only 9, but the third-grader already was an aspiring politician. Her parents say Christina had just been elected to the student council at Mesa Verde Elementary School and had been interested in politics from a young age. She already had told her parents she wanted to attend Penn State and have a career that involved helping those less fortunate than her. The brown-eyed athletic girl loved to swim with her 11-year-old brother Dallas, her lone sibling. Her mother, Roxanna Green, said Christina also loved animals, singing, dancing and gymnastics. She also was the only girl on her Canyon del Oro Little League baseball team. Her grandfather, former major-league pitcher Dallas Green, managed the 1980 world champion Philadelphia Phillies. Christina's father, John Green, is a scout for the Los Angeles Dodgers. Christina was born on the tragic day of Sept. 11, 2001.

___

GABE ZIMMERMAN, 30:

Gabe Zimmerman, the director of community outreach for U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, handled thousands of issues raised by constituents out of the congresswoman's offices in Tucson and Sierra Vista. Zimmerman was one of the Giffords staffers who organized many public events where voters could meet Giffords and talk to her about issues. Co-workers say Zimmerman, who had a master's degree in social work, cared passionately about helping people. Zimmerman's mother, Emily Nottingham, said politics was a good fit for him because it combined policy and making a difference for others. "He had a real interest in helping people and had a real caring for social justice," Nottingham said. Zimmerman, who was engaged, had set a wedding date for 2012.

___

PHYLLIS SCHNECK, 79:

When Phyllis Schneck and her husband retired, they spent their winters in Tucson and summers in their native Rutherford, N.J. "They didn't want to ever have to deal with the snow again," said Schneck's daughter, B.J. Offutt of Colorado Springs, Colo. Schneck, who continued to return to Tucson in the winters even after her husband died in 2007, was a homemaker who raised her two daughters and one son and had a talent for cooking. In retirement, Schneck kept herself occupied by volunteering at her church. Her home in Tucson was less than four miles from the supermarket where the shooting took place. Offutt said her mother's appearance at the store was surprising, because she normally shopped at a different store and wasn't very political. Schneck is survived by her three children, seven grandchildren and one great-grandchild.

___

DORWIN STODDARD, 76:

Everyone who knew Dorwan Stoddard thought he would die of complications from one of his 17 heart stents, or during one his numerous construction projects at Mountain Avenue Church of Christ. During his latest project, he fell 20 feet when a ladder buckled, said his pastor and friend Michael Nowak. When the shooting started Saturday, he dove to the ground, covering his wife Mavy, who was shot in the leg three times. The couple had been grade school sweethearts growing up in Tucson. After their respective spouses died, they independently moved back to retire, became reacquainted and fell in love all over again. Mavy Stoddard talked to her husband, who was shot in the head, for 10 minutes while he breathed heavily. Then he stopped breathing. He had two sons from his first marriage, and Mavy has three daughters.

___

DOROTHY MORRIS, 76:

Dorothy Morris, known to her friends as "Dot," was a retired homemaker and secretary who lived north of Tucson in Oro Valley, Ariz. Dorothy died in the shooting. Her husband George, a former Marine and retired airline pilot, remains hospitalized after suffering two gunshot wounds. One of the couple's daughters said George Morris tried to protect his wife of 50 years by throwing her to the ground and trying to get on top of her to shield her. The couple both grew up in Reno, Nev., and were high school sweethearts. They settled in Oro Valley around 1995. Sue Blinman, who lives next door in a retirement community, said the couple traveled extensively and escaped Tucson's summer heat by heading up to their home in the eastern Arizona mountain community of Pinetop. "They were always good neighbors," Blinman said.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Georgiacopguy

« Reply #1014 on: January 09, 2011, 11:39:32 PM »
Telling the truth about him trampling his civil rights? Letting people know about his character, what evils he has done in service of his masters? The lies he propagates? If telling the people the truth is a violation of civil rights, then we are all phucked. We definitely shouldnt call ourselves truthers if that's the case.
Dude, why are you obsessed with that Nazi nutball anyway...he is like Hitler's SA...he will be used and dumped by the NWO when he no longer has any usefulness. He is a moron not to see this a mile away and people who still pray to General Electric and MSNBC really ought to investigate GE more than the Potok nut.

Like Beck, or any other talking head that seems to smear us, what we stand for, what we think, what we do, I find him offensive, and a cancer on the face of the media. Nobody but us seems to see him for what he is. I've seen him defame Oathkeepers, labeling one as a pedophile, despite the charges later being dropped. I see him label people all the time, merely because they dare oppose his masters. he would do the same to you or I if we ever entered his cross-hairs. The way I figure it, if a group of us took it upon ourselves to actually do something about him, rather than griping about him, his articles, and the damage they do, then we might actually start making a dent in things. Yep, we are fighting an intellectual war, but so far, they win, because they have talking heads like Potok on their side. So you can lay about, and research all you like, but at some point we have to stop merely talking about it, and do something, and do not dare mistake this for thinking I am inciting violence as you know far better than that. I am advocating that we take the intellectual battle to him, then the next talking head who spews the vitriol and hate, who fear monger, who try to vilify people who merely want their voice to be heard by the government. Instead of letting people like him brainwash the masses into thinking that being a patriot is a bad thing, or that a patriot is capable of murdering a judge, or a nine year old girl. Otherwise, all the talking about it in the world ends up being nothing more than mental masturbation. Intel is great to have, but it also depends on how you use it.

Offline cardio

« Reply #1015 on: January 09, 2011, 11:43:49 PM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/us-politics/8248692/Gabrielle-Giffords-shooting-strange-internet-trail-of-loner-Jared-Lee-Loughner-the-alleged-Tucson-gunman.html

Gabrielle Giffords shooting: strange internet trail of 'loner' Jared Lee Loughner, the alleged Tucson gunman
Jared Lee Loughner, the alleged Tucson gunman, was described as a politically radical loner, as an internet trail emerged in which he apparently railed against the US government and told friends: "Please don't be mad at me".

Highlights

Sometimes religion was brought up or drugs. He smoked pot, I don't know how regularly. And he wasn't too keen on religion, from what I could tell," Wiens said.

The Army said he tried to enlist in December 2008 but was rejected for reasons not disclosed.

Websites apparently created by Loughner also came to light after his name was released by police, and law enforcement officials said they were examining the material they threw up

It called for a return to the gold standard, a common demand of Tea Party activists, and claimed that the government was imposing "mind control and brainwash on the people

These are the only facts I know of... Everything else seems like speculation to me.  Oh yeah, that and the "conscious dreaming" rants -  Anyone know if he was on meds?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #1016 on: January 09, 2011, 11:46:30 PM »
Telling the truth about him trampling his civil rights? Letting people know about his character, what evils he has done in service of his masters? The lies he propagates? If telling the people the truth is a violation of civil rights, then we are all phucked. We definitely shouldnt call ourselves truthers if that's the case.
Like Beck, or any other talking head that seems to smear us, what we stand for, what we think, what we do, I find him offensive, and a cancer on the face of the media. Nobody but us seems to see him for what he is. I've seen him defame Oathkeepers, labeling one as a pedophile, despite the charges later being dropped. I see him label people all the time, merely because they dare oppose his masters. he would do the same to you or I if we ever entered his cross-hairs. The way I figure it, if a group of us took it upon ourselves to actually do something about him, rather than griping about him, his articles, and the damage they do, then we might actually start making a dent in things. Yep, we are fighting an intellectual war, but so far, they win, because they have talking heads like Potok on their side. So you can lay about, and research all you like, but at some point we have to stop merely talking about it, and do something, and do not dare mistake this for thinking I am inciting violence as you know far better than that. I am advocating that we take the intellectual battle to him, then the next talking head who spews the vitriol and hate, who fear monger, who try to vilify people who merely want their voice to be heard by the government. Instead of letting people like him brainwash the masses into thinking that being a patriot is a bad thing, or that a patriot is capable of murdering a judge, or a nine year old girl. Otherwise, all the talking about it in the world ends up being nothing more than mental masturbation. Intel is great to have, but it also depends on how you use it.

dude, before you put your foot even farther into your mouth...just do a search on this forum about SPLC and see if you can even read them all, then feel free to write all the articles you wish...Kurt Nimmo, Paul, Steve, and Aaron have written many. Most are cross posted here. Try and read all of them if you wish. Then feel free to cross post the truth about those Nazis on other boards. Keep them printed out to give to anyone you think is miond controlled by their NLP propagandist tactics. If this does not quench your odd insatiable appetite, please just start a new thread on the subject. I will be happy to contribute.

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #1017 on: January 09, 2011, 11:58:55 PM »
Judy Clarke's Federal Sentencing Manual:

Misguided Guidelines
A Critique of Federal Sentencing
November 1, 2002
by Erik Luna
http://www.cato.org/pubs/pas/pa458.pdf

"It is almost Orwellian doublespeak to call the present regime guidelines, given that judges must follow these sentencing rules or face reversal by appellate courts."

"Federal judges have described the Guidelines as “a dismal failure,” “a farce,” and “out of whack;” “a dark, sinister, and cynical crime management program” with “a certain Kafkaesque aura about it;” and “the greatest travesty of justice in our legal system in this century.”"

"Despite those differences, critics apparently agreed that largely unlimited judicial discretion, without written justifications and appellate review, tended to produce intolerable sentencing discrepancies between similarly situated offenders. With some judges serving as well-intentioned social engineers and others as pseudoempirical shaman, punishment often depended upon which courtroom door a defendant entered."
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline jeremystalked1

« Reply #1018 on: January 10, 2011, 12:11:27 AM »
She talked to Jared!

Yeah I guess so... the real psy-op payload is, "if only we could pass Obama's national ID bill, it would be so much easier to identify these messages and track them to the source!"  Fantastic multi-agenda false flag going on here.

Jared the troubled Loughner loner is perfect.  Too perfect!

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #1019 on: January 10, 2011, 12:19:54 AM »
Buckle up, the next couple of months or so could be one wild ride - didn't Lindsey Williams say the Euro will imminently crash?(just throwing out another one in the laundry list)

Yah, "incidents" like this is only distracting the public further(and not to mention too all these barnburner games to start the NFL playoffs is getting everyone buzzing now).

But wow...so much has come out of THIS!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #1020 on: January 10, 2011, 12:30:25 AM »
So is anyone investigating who executed the top CFR/MITRE operative?

Offline citizenx

« Reply #1021 on: January 10, 2011, 12:33:42 AM »
GunGrabbersComing
User ID: 1179125
 United States
1/9/2011 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation ALERT!!!! BOENER: HOUSE BUSINESS HAS BEEN SUSPENDED TO TAKE "NECESSARY" ACTION

Just now on Fox news:

The normal business of the house in the coming week has been postponed so that we can take necessary action regarding yesterday's events. The majority leader will announce a revised schedule"

Is this a prelude? Will we see house action towards gun confiscation this week?

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1316882/pg1

Offline America2

« Reply #1022 on: January 10, 2011, 12:37:52 AM »
/sigh

Every time an "incident" happens, the first thing Congress and the MSM bring up is "gun control".

I mean I have family members who are firmly gun control, why? Because largely, they watch the news alot...nuff said...

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
« Reply #1023 on: January 10, 2011, 12:39:06 AM »
Yep, we are fighting an intellectual war, but so far, they win, because they have talking heads like Potok on their side. So you can lay about, and research all you like, but at some point we have to stop merely talking about it, and do something

You contradicted yourself.  You claim this is an "intellectual war", then you claim "they" have TALKING heads, and WE need to stop talking and "do something".

Talking is doing something.  The NWO talks all day long, and some of you guys get overwhelmed by their talking, and make it pretty evident.  Then by getting tired, you throw in the towel and they steamroll over you.

C'mon, get back on the saddle, and turn off their BS machine and clear your head.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #1024 on: January 10, 2011, 12:41:21 AM »
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47338.html

Here we go with the gun control hysteria!!

Carolyn McCarthy readies gun control bill

Rep. Carolyn McCarthy (D-N.Y.), pounced on the shooting massacre in Tucson | AP Photo Close
By SHIRA TOEPLITZ | 1/9/11 5:57 PM EST

One of the fiercest gun-control advocates in Congress, Rep. Carolyn McCarthy (D-N.Y.), pounced on the shooting massacre in Tucson Sunday, promising to introduce legislation as soon as Monday targeting the high-capacity ammunition the gunman used.

McCarthy ran for Congress after her husband was gunned down and her son seriously injured in a shooting in 1993 on a Long Island commuter train.

“My staff is working on looking at the different legislation fixes that we might be able to do and we might be able to introduce as early as tomorrow,” McCarthy told POLITICO in a Sunday afternoon phone interview.

Gun control activists cried it was time to reform weapons laws in the United States, almost immediately after a gunman killed six and injured 14 more, including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, in Arizona on Saturday.

Many said that people with a history of mental instability, like the alleged shooter, Jared Lee Loughner, should not be able to buy a gun — and no one should be able to buy stockpiles of ammunition used by the 22-year-old assailant.

McCarthy said she plans to confer with House Speaker John Boehner and Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi to see “if we can work something through” in the coming week.

McCarthy’s spokesman confirmed the legislation will target the high-capacity ammunition clips the Arizona gunman allegedly used in the shooting, but neither he or the congresswoman offered any further details.

“Again, we need to look at how this is going to work, to protect people, certainly citizens, and we have to look at what I can pass,” McCarthy said. “I don’t want to give the NRA – excuse the pun – the ammunition to come at me either.”
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline starvosan

« Reply #1025 on: January 10, 2011, 12:42:47 AM »
Jack Rubied by the 2nd shooter?

Maybe. Hard to tell what the hell was really going on:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=197561.320
..we have 18 wounded and 6 dead in addition to several reports of a gun fight with a second gunman...

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=197561.0
...they just reported the gunman WAS SHOT, and is in custody.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=197561.40
...also reporting return fire from a second (or third) source

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=197561.80
Shep Smith Fox News - Someone in the crowd shot at gunman

http://www.prisonplanet.com/arizona-assassin-obsessed-with-mind-control.html
The news I have been watching said other people in the crowd opened fire on the gunman.

http://www.naturalnews.com/030953_Gabrielle_Giffords_shooting.html#ixzz1AWKttvKL
There is a report that one individual in the crowd was carrying a concealed firearm and managed to bring it to bear in an effort to stop Loughner from committing further violence.

http://www.rtr.org/videos/26054/8408/gunman-got-shot-by-defender-in-c
(azcentral.com)
A person in the crowd shot at Gifford and a person in the crowd shot back at the gunman.

/

Offline citizenx

« Reply #1026 on: January 10, 2011, 12:44:51 AM »

Still working on it, boss.

Chairman of the Board of Mitre, James Schlesinger?  Warren Buffet (majority shareholder?)?

Still working on that last one.

Haven't forgotten.

Offline starvosan

« Reply #1027 on: January 10, 2011, 12:47:05 AM »
McCarthy said she plans to confer with House Speaker John Boehner and Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi to see “if we can work something through” in the coming week.

Whatever happened to the Blair Holt firearms control act?  That was supposed to go after mentally unstable gun buyers too.  If the new Republican House goes for this they will have instantly discredited themselves.  

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #1028 on: January 10, 2011, 12:49:35 AM »
So the New World Order executes a pro second amendment federal judge in broad daylight...a person who defended the constitution and got some of the insanity of the Brady Bill reversed and they want to piss on his grave...as well as 300 million citizens?

The Brady Bill came from the George Bush attempted coup d'etat. It was created out of a false flag by George Bush to assassinate Ronald Reagan*, this is common knowledge. Now they have executed a federal jusdge and want to do the same thing. But of course if you are part of a false flag hit team, you can have over 100 pounds of untraceable C4 explosives...

***Spec. Ops. soldier stockpiling 100lbs of C4 near FT. CAMPBELL FREED FROM JAIL
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=142646.0

Reference: *

http://www.voxfux.com/features/hinckley_bush_connection.html

Bush Son Had Dinner Plans With Hinckley Brother Before Shooting
The Associated Press Domestic News
March 31, 1981, Tuesday, PM cycle

Previous Houston [Report Links Suspect with Bushes]
U.P.I.
March 31, 1981, Tuesday, PM cycle

Family 'Destroyed' By Assassination Attempt
By JOHN MOSSMAN, Associated Press Writer
The Associated Press.
April 1, 1981, Wednesday, PM cycle

[Clements Criticizes Shooting Coverage]
By FRANK COOK
United Press International
March 31, 1981, Tuesday, AM cycle

New novel questions probe of Reagan shooting
By THERESA WALLA
U.P.I.
March 9, 1985, Saturday, BC cycle

Hinckley Letters in Legal Wrangle; Prosecutors Want Mail-Order Correspondence Made Public
Lee Hockstader, Washington Post Staff Writer
The Washington Post; METRO; PAGE C3
August 26, 1988, Friday, Final Edition

Government retaliating against Hinckley's father?
United Press International
Regional News
July 13, 1982, Tuesday, AM cycle

From Chapter -XVII- The Attempted Coup D'Etat of March 30, 1981
"George Bush was visiting Texas that day. Bush was flying from Fort Worth to Austin in his Air Force Two Boeing 707. In Fort Worth, Bush had unveiled a plaque at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, the old Hotel Texas, designating it as a national historic site. This was the hotel, coincidentally, in which John F. Kennedy had spent the last night of his life, before going on to Dallas the next day, November 22, 1963. Here was a sinister symbolism!"
(note from Patriot76...boy do they love to insert symbolism when they do something big)
Not more than five hours after the attempt to kill Reagan, on the basis of the most fragmentary early reports, before Hinckley had been properly questioned, and before a full investigation had been carried out, a group of cabinet officers chaired by George Bush had ruled out a priori any conspiracy. Haig, whose memoirs talk most about the possibility of a conspiracy, does not seem to have objected to this incredible decision. From that moment on, "no conspiracy" became the official doctrine of the US regime, for the moment a Bush regime, and the most massivew efforts were undertaken to stifle any suggestion to the contrary. The iron curtain came down on the truth about Hinckley. "What was the truth of the matter? The Roman common sense of Lucius Annaeus Seneca (who had seen so many of Nero's intrigues, and who would eventually fall victim to one of them) would have dictated that the person who would have profited most from Reagan's death be scrutinized as the prime suspect. That was obviously Bush, since Bush would have assumed the presidency if Reagan had succumbed to his wounds. The same idea was summed up by an eighth grade student at the Alice Deal Junior High School in Washington DC who told teachers on March 31: "It is a plot by Vice President Bush to get into power. If Bush becomes President, the CIA would be in charge of the country." The pupils at this school had been asked for their views of the Hinckley assassination attempt of the previous day. [fn 17]"

U.S. SECRET SERVICE INVOLVEMENT IN REAGAN ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT
Exerpted from Our Ruler Bush 12/09/98
The key here is to remember, most of all, the mentality of these spook types in the intelligence agencies. They take care of themselves first and foremost. The agencies had the possibilities of promoting one of their own (Bush) to the job of President. You better believe that they would NEVER miss that opportunity. Reagan was a marked man as soon as he was forced by the powers that be to put Bush as the number two on his ticket. It wouldn't be long before NUBMER TWO made the move to become NUMBER ONE. As for the FBI, CIA, and Secret Service - Bush is one of THEM. The following account implicates the U.S. Secret Service as key players in the Bush Industrio/pseudo-religious crime cartel's plan to snuff out Reagan and put their man in the top job.

Hinckley-Bush connection
By K.C. MASON
U.P.I.; DISTRIBUTION: Texas
March 31, 1981, Tuesday, AM cycle

THE BUSH FAMILY CONNECTION TO THE HINCKLEY FAMILY
Prepared by R. M. Coie

Prez Bush, Reagan Shooter Hinckley Are Cousins

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
« Reply #1029 on: January 10, 2011, 12:50:11 AM »

Skimming through thousands of MSM reports ain't going to help us in that quest.

I'll have to go to Google advanced search for that one, but my efforts so far is that John Wheeler III has been scrubbed from the web, pretty good.

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #1030 on: January 10, 2011, 12:55:00 AM »
Maybe. Hard to tell what the hell was really going on:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=197561.320
..we have 18 wounded and 6 dead in addition to several reports of a gun fight with a second gunman...

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=197561.0
...they just reported the gunman WAS SHOT, and is in custody.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=197561.40
...also reporting return fire from a second (or third) source

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=197561.80
Shep Smith Fox News - Someone in the crowd shot at gunman

http://www.prisonplanet.com/arizona-assassin-obsessed-with-mind-control.html
The news I have been watching said other people in the crowd opened fire on the gunman.

http://www.naturalnews.com/030953_Gabrielle_Giffords_shooting.html#ixzz1AWKttvKL
There is a report that one individual in the crowd was carrying a concealed firearm and managed to bring it to bear in an effort to stop Loughner from committing further violence.

http://www.rtr.org/videos/26054/8408/gunman-got-shot-by-defender-in-c
(azcentral.com)
A person in the crowd shot at Gifford and a person in the crowd shot back at the gunman.

truely, it was all screwed up all day long

we have at the very least, based on witnesses, two guns and two gunmen

guns -> a scoped extended clip rifle and a pistol (glock) - which may infact end up being up to four seperate weapons - the other being a reference to an automatic which migh have been an uninformed eye looking at the glock or the rifle

gunmen -> Loughner and the security guard/armed citizen/fast 50 year old white guy - description changed all day long - could be four seperate gunmen
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline jeremystalked1

« Reply #1031 on: January 10, 2011, 12:55:29 AM »
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2011/0109/Arizona-shooting-How-safe-are-members-of-Congress

House majority leader Eric Cantor (R) of Virginia, in a statement released last Saturday, announced that all legislation scheduled to be considered this week, including a vote to repeal the health-care reform law, is postponed “so that we can take whatever actions may be necessary in light of today’s tragedy.”

-----

http://thehiddenevil.com/report09.asp

The use of this formula by various governments, groups, & individuals is a historical fact & can’t be denied. In its basic form, it consists of using a fictional or real event, such a crisis, to bring about radical change. It is usually employed when the change to be brought about is controversial &/or disliked. And it often includes a type of framing called a False Flag Operation.

Offline citizenx

« Reply #1032 on: January 10, 2011, 01:02:19 AM »
Anybody smell the Reichstag burning?

Offline America2

« Reply #1033 on: January 10, 2011, 01:06:14 AM »
Maybe this is nothing, but apparently, the 9 year old(9/11 born on) is related to Sophia Bush(of "One Tree Hill" fame), and Gifford's father was the 1st cousin of Bruce Paltrow, the father of Gwyneth Paltrow.

Again, maybe this is nothing, but at the same time, Hollywood is a branch of the NWO, and alot of these celebrities whom the NWO put in the spotlight are members of luciferian cults(ie-Gwyneth has her own New Age magazine). But no, Sophia is not related to the Bush family(at least not that I'm aware of, but could very well be a distant cousin).

Nothing here is a coincidence, if anything --> Here's the link on GLP(and yes, this thread DID provide all the info on this).

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1317637/pg1

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #1034 on: January 10, 2011, 01:11:23 AM »

yup

Kristallnacht in next then in this script.

Every op is a potential pretext for a war of some sort. 
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #1035 on: January 10, 2011, 01:11:28 AM »
Maybe this is nothing, but apparently, the 9 year old(9/11 born on) is related to Sophia Bush(of "One Tree Hill" fame), and Gifford's father was the 1st cousin of Bruce Paltrow, the father of Gwyneth Paltrow.

Again, maybe this is nothing, but at the same time, Hollywood is a branch of the NWO, and alot of these celebrities whom the NWO put in the spotlight are members of luciferian cults(ie-Gwyneth has her own New Age magazine). But no, Sophia is not related to the Bush family(at least not that I'm aware of, but could very well be a distant cousin).

Nothing here is a coincidence, if anything --> Here's the link on GLP(and yes, this thread DID provide all the info on this).

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1317637/pg1

this false flag could unravel so many things. The defense attorney is already connected to so many provable false flags...

Authorities charge man, 22, with assassination try on Ariz. Rep. Giffords
(...)
Prosecutors charged Loughner with one count of attempted assassination of a member of Congress, two counts of killing an employee of the federal government and two counts of attempting to killing a federal employee. More charges are expected. Loughner did not have an attorney yet. He is expected to appear in court Monday. The federal public defender's office in Arizona is seeking an outside attorney to avoid the appearance of conflicts of interest that might arise and plans to ask that San Diego attorney Judy Clarke be appointed to represent Loughner.

Clarke, a former federal public defender in San Diego and Spokane, Wash., served on teams that defended Oklahoma City bombing conspirator Timothy McVeigh, "Unabomber" Ted Kaczynski and Susan Smith, a South Carolina woman who drowned her two sons in 1994.

Continued...

Offline jeremystalked1

« Reply #1036 on: January 10, 2011, 01:15:37 AM »
this false flag could unravel so many things. The defense attorney is already connected to so many provable false flags...

And she's done such a wonderful job defending her clients, too.  What a great CIA asset!

Offline America2

« Reply #1037 on: January 10, 2011, 01:17:37 AM »
Speaking of attorneys, sometimes you have to wonder if these high profile attorneys like Johnney Cochran, F. Lee Bailey, Alan Dershowitz, Fred Thompson, the Scott Peterson attorney, and several others that I can't think of off the top of my head are in bed with the NWO.

I mean there have been MANY high profile court cases, but somehow, only a FEW of these attorneys get put in the spotlight, and become celebrities. Thompson also became an actor, and is a CFR member. Dershowitz was labeled as an "honest" guy after the Clause Von Bulow case(to be fair, I thought Von Bulow may have been innocent too), but somehow was thrown into the OJ "dream team". Cochran, in addition to OJ, had Illuminati puppets like Michael Jackson. And speaking of the Scott Peterson attorney, he's made a fool of himself more times than he's had successes, but somehow he's profiled as one of the best.

Good points, Dig, not only this attorney, but it's no coincidence how the SAME guys get moved around from place to place.

Offline CheneysWorstNightmare

• F*CK THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
    • Youtube Profile
« Reply #1038 on: January 10, 2011, 01:22:58 AM »

Yeah, man.  Nice one.

The New World Order is making moves.

Offline America2

« Reply #1039 on: January 10, 2011, 01:24:34 AM »
Yeah, man.  Nice one.

The New World Order is making moves.

We've had many mini-Reichstag's here on US soil for quite some time now...it's only a matter of time when...