BUSTED: House decides to leave out Article 4 Sec 4 and Article 5 of constitution

Author Topic: BUSTED: House decides to leave out Article 4 Sec 4 and Article 5 of constitution  (Read 34491 times)

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Alot of clowns in Washington know the Constitution, but that doesn't make them abide by it. It would be good to make sure they basically know it so they have no excuse, seeing most don't have a clue what it says.

Exactly!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
Re: House reading of Constitution occurring now on Cspan
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2011, 06:46:39 PM »
This is a big deal Jo....

I find it telling that they omitted Article IV section 4 which is the section that mandates the federal government to insure each state as a Republic and against invasion ...

Article IV Section 4

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence."

And then, Article V which states the ONLY ways that the Constitution can be changed...

"Article. V.

The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate."

...and then listen to the one minute speech by Rep Polis from Colorado as he extols the primacy of the 14th Amendment... as well as the "Constitution is a LIVING document..." comment made by Rep Jackson, you already mentioned... These bastards are up to something... they are planning on changing the law of the land without DUE PROCESS as described by the Constitution... Mark my words!!!!!!

Oldyoti

"There is no maxim, in my opinion, which is more
liable to be misapplied, and which, therefore, more
needs elucidation, than the current one, that the
interest of the majority is the political standard of
right and wrong."
~James Madison

Who *was* it who did the reading?  This person needs to be written to, and every media source made aware of what he did.

Love, e

Offline agentbluescreen

Actually it was a fortuitous "mistake".

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Great idea! Write to Nadler & Fortenberry! They were the two reading at the time! The mistake occurred between these two men. Pg H58
http://origin.www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CREC-2011-01-06/pdf/CREC-2011-01-06-pt1-PgH53.pdf

http://nadler.house.gov/
http://fortenberry.house.gov/

I find it ironic that one of the first things a Congressman does is to get sworn into office. They swear to uphold the Constitution. So what's the point of taking that Oath, if they never abide by it!

I think this is going to change, and the people will demand this of their Congressmen or they will stop voting for them and rightly so!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
I just reviewed the video of the readings and it is Goodlatte who is at fault for turning the pages wrong. Watch him after each reader. He is the one turning the pages for each person, as he announces their names. So it wasn't Nadler or Fortenberries fault at all. Do you interpret the video this same way?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyazZZsTVUc&feature=player_embedded

:D

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
If you read the Congressional Record pg H58 (link above) it happened after Nadler, and then Fortenberry read the wrong thing! If we assume the guy who just left the podium turned the pg, then the culprit is Nadler, but still an honest mistake!  

So Nadler read Article IV Section 3, then Article IV Section 4 and the 2/3 of Article V was passed over... The last clause of Article V was then read by Fortenberry...

This was a classic example of "too many cooks spoiling the broth..." there had to be at least 40 different readers...

I would suggest next time, they select a half dozen readers with specific sections prescribed... or even better, have G. Edward Griffin read the whole she-bang, that may truly inspire our "Reps.

JTCoyoté

"What is government itself but the greatest of all reflections
on human nature? If men were angels, no government would
be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external
nor internal controls on government would be necessary."

~James Madison

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Yes, the method they chose to read the Constitution was poor. They should have hired a professional reader, or two to take turns, and hand out a copy to every Congressman to read along.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
So Nadler read Article IV Section 3, then Article IV Section 4 and the 2/3 of Article V was passed over... The last clause of Article V was then read by Fortenberry...

Exactly, with Goodlatte flipping the pages while announcing the next guy.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
Exactly, with Goodlatte flipping the pages while announcing the next guy.

I wonder what the extraneous material and a statement were that Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. had entered into the record to appear just after the reading of the Constitution... this was done without objection at 3:44:45 of the record....

JTCoyoté

"The purpose of separation of church and
state is to keep forever from these shores the
ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of
Europe with blood for centuries."

~James Madison

Offline criticalunity

• Working 20/7 to put the proof together!
    • Clarifying Conspiracy Realities For Humanity & Liberty
Thats pretty bad.... - How about how weird it is in reality, that you need a piece of paper to state your rights.

People should have formed their own government , based on voting for the decisions themselves, and not trading convenience of allowing one person to dangerously be in control of the whole country for the way things should be, naively thinking a piece of paper will protect you.

By the way, tell everyone about the site in my signature.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
I wonder what the extraneous material and a statement were that Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. had entered into the record to appear just after the reading of the Constitution... this was done without objection at 3:44:45 of the record....

I think the democrats used Jackson as their spokesman. Jackson also spoke before the reading! He was representing someone, no doubt, and the group that believes the Constitution is a living document. They wanted to get on record with their views, IMO.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Here's what the Washington Post reports was missing from the reading of the Constitution: (CAN YOU BELIEVE THESE JERKS? WHAT A JOKE!)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...ss=rss_politics

Notable passages of Constitution left out of reading in the House

By David A. Fahrenthold
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, January 6, 2011; 2:49 PM

Notable passages left out: (Text taken from the National Archives' official Constitution site).

1. The Three-Fifths Compromise. The Founding Fathers, seeking to appease slave states, found a compromise that tacitly allowed slavery without writing the word into the Constitution. It wrote that representatives would be parceled out among states based on a count of free people, and three-fifths of "other Persons." That was understood to mean slaves.

That provision's impact was nullified by the 13th Amendment, which banned slavery.

Left out, from Article 1, Section 2: "Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons."

2. Direct election of senators. The Constitution originally provided for senators to be elected by state legislatures, not directly by voters. That was changed by the 17th Amendment, ratified in 1913.

Left out, from Article 1, Section 3 (set off by asterisks): "The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, **chosen by the Legislature thereof** for six Years; and each Senator shall have one Vote.

Later, left out from same section: " . . . and if Vacancies happen by Resignation, or otherwise, during the Recess of the Legislature of any State, the Executive thereof may make temporary Appointments until the next Meeting of the Legislature, which shall then fill such Vacancies."

3. Date of Congress's first meeting. Article 1, Section 4 established the first day of Congress's session as the first Monday in December. Later, the 20th Amendment moved it to the first part of January.

Left out: "The Congress shall assemble at least once in every Year, and such Meeting shall be on the first Monday in December, unless they shall by Law appoint a different Day."

4. Changes to presidential elections. A portion of Article 2, Section 1 - governing the Electoral College - was superseded by the 12th Amendment.

Left out: "The Electors shall meet in their respective States, and vote by Ballot for two Persons, of whom one at least shall not be an Inhabitant of the same State with themselves. And they shall make a List of all the Persons voted for, and of the Number of Votes for each; which List they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the Seat of the Government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate. The President of the Senate shall, in the Presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the Certificates, and the Votes shall then be counted. The Person having the greatest Number of Votes shall be the President, if such Number be a Majority of the whole Number of Electors appointed; and if there be more than one who have such Majority, and have an equal Number of Votes, then the House of Representatives shall immediately chuse by Ballot one of them for President; and if no Person have a Majority, then from the five highest on the List the said House shall in like Manner chuse the President. But in chusing the President, the Votes shall be taken by States, the Representation from each State having one Vote; A quorum for this purpose shall consist of a Member or Members from two thirds of the States, and a Majority of all the States shall be necessary to a Choice. In every Case, after the Choice of the President, the Person having the greatest Number of Votes of the Electors shall be the Vice President. But if there should remain two or more who have equal Votes, the Senate shall chuse from them by Ballot the Vice President."

5. Presidential succession. A portion of Article 2, Section 1 - governing presidential succession - was altered by the 25th Amendment.

Left out: "In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office, the Same shall devolve on the Vice President, and the Congress may by Law provide for the Case of Removal, Death, Resignation or Inability, both of the President and Vice President, declaring what Officer shall then act as President, and such Officer shall act accordingly, until the Disability be removed, or a President shall be elected."

6. Return of escaped slaves. A section of Article 4 previously required that escaped "persons held to service or labour" should not be freed, but returned to servitude. This provision was nullified by the 13th Amendment, which ended slavery.

Left out: "No Person held to Service or Labour in one State, under the Laws thereof, escaping into another, shall, in Consequence of any Law or Regulation therein, be discharged from such Service or Labour, but shall be delivered up on Claim of the Party to whom such Service or Labour may be due."

7. Prohibition. The entire 18th Amendment, which established Prohibition, was repealed by the 21st Amendment.

Left out:

"Section 1.

After one year from the ratification of this article the manufacture, sale, or transportation of intoxicating liquors within, the importation thereof into, or the exportation thereof from the United States and all territory subject to the jurisdiction thereof for beverage purposes is hereby prohibited.

Section 2.

The Congress and the several States shall have concurrent power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Section 3.

This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of the several States, as provided in the Constitution, within seven years from the date of the submission hereof to the States by the Congress."

They get their panties in a wad because some passages that have been amended were not read, however they say nothing about a very important part of the Constitution that was not read (missed by accident when Nadler flipped the page for the next guy and he just started reading not realizing he had missed a section) that is still in the Constitution and has not been amended (Article 4, Section 4 and Article 5). THIS IS OUR TYPICAL WASHINGTON POST! THE MEDIA THAT REPORTS THE WRONG INFORMATION WHILE IGNORING THE REAL INFORMATION! DISGUSTING NEWSPAPER!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

I change my mind. It looks like Nadler flipped the page for the next guy, not Goodlatte, and then Fortenberry just started reading not realizing he had skipped sections. (START AT TIME 38:35 where Nadler turns page then Fortenberry starts reading)

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"

I change my mind. It looks like Nadler flipped the page for the next guy, not Goodlatte, and then Fortenberry just started reading not realizing he had skipped sections. (START AT TIME 38:35 where Nadler turns page then Fortenberry starts reading)

If you notice, the page is turned for each speaker indicating that each portion to be read is the only thing on each page. Nadler turned his own page at the end of his reading... Goodlatte then announced Fortenberry without turning a page...

Article IV Section 4 would have been read at that time by 1 reader, then the first part of Article V would have gone to another reader, then the last part of Article V would have been read... Nadler did not turn 3 pages... those portions were not in the book!

This is highly irregular that the first time the Constitution is read before the House, that it should be read into the Congressional record in such a hap-hazardous way... we need to call for the reading of the unaltered Constitution with all of it's clauses with no omissions, to be read in it's entirety into the congressional record by one reader so as to correct this parsing...

This thing is not good and does not bode well.

JTCoyoté

"Wherever there is interest and power to do wrong,
wrong will generally be done..."

~James Madison

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
They are actively trying to perpetuate a narrative that there is no permanent constitution where every letter, every word, every punctuation is important. It is wholesale fraud and it will continue with various other methods of diminishing the fact that it is the law of the land and protects this country from a CFR/MITRE/CSIS takeover and coup d'etat.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
They are actively trying to perpetuate a narrative that there is no permanent constitution where every letter, every word, every punctuation is important. It is wholesale fraud and it will continue with various other methods of diminishing the fact that it is the law of the land and protects this country from a CFR/MITRE/CSIS takeover and coup d'etat.

The fact they edited the original reading to include the part of the Constitution that was missed shows they think it was important, Dig!

The parts the Washington Post referred to were previously parts of the Constitution that had been amended thus didn't need to be read. Then they made no reference to the part still in Constitution that they should have mentioned.

Goodlatte stated from the beginning that is what they were doing. The Dems tell us they want to go forward into the 21st Century, yet want us to read parts of the past that have been amended? They can't have it both ways! 

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
JT, Yes, the way they did this was haphazard! But what was done is done and if they ever do this again, they must have a few professional readers to do this right!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
I'm fed up with both parties and their childish ways! Continue sending the idiots, nonleaders and troublemakers home until the rest get the message! It's up to each of us to hold these people accountable because they are not capable of policing themselves! That's our job in 2011 and beyond!

Watch your Congressmen!

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
JT, Yes, the way they did this was haphazard! But what was done is done and if they ever do this again, they must have a few professional readers to do this right!

Whether the Congress knows it or not, what was read into the record is what will appear in the record... this is a way of "changing" the Constitution without due process... because nowhere else, ever, does the Constitution appear in the House record...The reading of the entire LAW as it is written must replace this destructive farce in the record, NOW.

I'm with Jesse Jackson Jr. on this... yet I see the divide and conquer "theater" in the way this was all done... there would have been protest had the Constitution been read perfectly in every detail, which would have been the proper thing to do, however, by reading an edited version, the protest should, and by Right, will be great...

A new reading of the complete and actual LAW must happen Now!  It must be done to avoid any misconstruction of the record at a later date... Congress is not a side show, and both sides of the false paradigm witting or not, were involved in this subtle subterfuge!

Don't just watch your congressman, contact them now on this matter... the reasoning and argument for a proper reading is laid out here on this forum... let your congressman know...ASAP.

Oldyoti

"Whenever there is an interest and power to
do wrong, wrong will generally be done, and not
less readily by a powerful and interested party
than by a powerful and interested prince."

~James Madison to Jefferson in 1788

Offline citizenx

Lets' just accept the incoming Republicrat congressmen at their word -- they are incompetent, as incompetent as the people they replaced.

::)

(Or, they really did mean to fu#% up the constitution.  I guess they really would prefer to be seen as idiots like the last bunch.)

Par for the course.

They are not going to fix it.

Fire 'em all in 2012.

Offline gojiraforbreakfast

Re: House reading of Constitution occurring now on Cspan
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2011, 08:25:45 AM »
Well, if left and right paradigm are ruled by the same puppet, we should then wonder what this 'reading' is suppose to invoke in the American people, hence what is up the puppet's sleeves? ;) 

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
We will just have to wait and see what they follow this up with. If they're up to no good, then we will see it by their actions.

I still find it unreal that this was the FIRST time the Constitution has been read in the House (wonder if it has ever been read in the Senate? Prob not). There is something very wrong about that, IMO!

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
This was nothing more than a feeble attempt to camouflage their true intent.

Reading the rules of the game before you play and omitting crucial sections that level the playing field only proves to showcase they either don't believe we can read or they have rewritten the Constitution without our knowledge or approval.
Either way it seems as though some subterfuge is being employed.

It will be interesting to hear the explanation of the disappearing text, but I would like to hear what the "Team Paul", Ron and Rand has to say about it.

Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
New Constitutional Authority Requirement:
http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/24559/congressauthority.pdf

Congressmen should be on guard as to whose interpretation they use to learn the Constitution. I refer to new Congressmen in particular. There are a lot of sources given here. They should use their own judgment on this issue like every issue.

For ex:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=7974

If someone tells you that the Commerce Clause justifies everything you want to do, they are wrong. That clause in our Constitution has been grossly distorted and being used to get power that was never intended!

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
New Constitutional Authority Requirement:
http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/24559/congressauthority.pdf

Congressmen should be on guard as to whose interpretation they use to learn the Constitution. I refer to new Congressmen in particular. There are a lot of sources given here. They should use their own judgment on this issue like every issue.

For ex:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=7974

If someone tells you that the Commerce Clause justifies everything you want to do, they are wrong. That clause in our Constitution has been grossly distorted and being used to get power that was never intended!

It is time for us to educate our congress folks about the Constitution... I'm searching the web now for anything audio or visual that gives a honest comprehensive view of the creation of this document as well as the across the board involvement of the people in it's creation... no luck so far...

We may have to put together our own video presentation an 11 part series on DVD... showing the history of the Constitution's creation from 1754 to it's ratification... then illustrate using documents and letters from the founders as well as those of the congressional record and letters of representatives, and their communications regarding the royalist banking subterfuge to amend away individual rights by giving the federal government more specific power by whatever means possible.

Then we can go into the actual takeover by the bankers after the Civil War... again using documentation from the period showing the absolute fact of globalist subterfuge to take down America and our Constitution.

We will show how the legalese and hidden agenda, using documents and quotes and letters from principles of the time, illustrate that the last 13 Amendments are absolutely unconstitutional, they were fraudulently sold to the people and are take over amendments... all of which enhance globalist controlled federal power... we need to alert and educate the people to the peril their children and grandchildren are in if they don't open their eyes NOW!

JTCoyoté

"Without looking forward to an extremity of this kind...
the common and continual mischiefs of the spirit
of party are sufficient to make it the interest and
duty of a wise people to discourage and restrain it."

~George Washington

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Badnarik Classes on Constitution:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=1227

More links: (might find something here)
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=76

What's your opinion of this site:
http://publiushuldah.wordpress.com/

Would be nice to have one great source! Hard to find!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
I agree, JT that our Congressmen (as well as the people) need educating on this subject, and that they should know the background of our history, otherwise they will never clue in to how far this country has gotten off track.

I don't even understand why each new class of Congressmen take an Oath to protect our Constitution, because they violate that Oath almost immediately after taking it! Disgusting!

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
I agree, JT that our Congressmen (as well as the people) need educating on this subject, and that they should know the background of our history, otherwise they will never clue in to how far this country has gotten off track.

I don't even understand why each new class of Congressmen take an Oath to protect our Constitution, because they violate that Oath almost immediately after taking it! Disgusting!

Thanks for the links Jo...

I will be watching Michael's offering once the show is over... I'm getting as much done as possible over the next week since I have internet 24/7 while I'm house sitting for a family member... I have missed being able to do this...

Oldyoti

"If a nation values anything more than freedom,
it will lose its freedom; and the irony of it is
that if it is comfort or money that it values
more, it will lose that, too."

~Somerset Maugham

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
I'm sure you do. Glad you have times you can get online.  :)

Offline ryanwv

• The Ghost of Liberty
I only caught this one in passing. So they screwed up and did not read all the US constitution. The part they left out is pretty important as it pretty much defines the kind of government The United States is suppose to have. The USA was set up to be a Republic of States not a wholly Democratic Nation. The council of governors thing a few people posted about on this thread seems like a likely reason they skipped the part about the nature of government in America.

If a major government crisis happened and the council of governors was fully activated they would still have to ensure a Republican form of government regardless of the situation. I think the powers that be don`t want to be bothered with maintaining a Republic when the whole point of a COG is to take control of the all state governments in essence.   
The gentlemen from Tokyo MR. Ryan D. Smith