BUSTED: House decides to leave out Article 4 Sec 4 and Article 5 of constitution

Author Topic: BUSTED: House decides to leave out Article 4 Sec 4 and Article 5 of constitution  (Read 34476 times)

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

Re: House reading of Constitution occurring now on Cspan
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 11:21:31 AM »
I think they should do this every year and abide by it every day.

http://www.c-span.org/Events/House-Takes-Up-Operating-Budget/10737418686-1/

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 02:56:37 PM »

http://www.c-span.org/Events/House-Takes-Up-Operating-Budget/10737418686-1/

I agree! We need more than lip service. We need adherance, as shown by their actions. Any Congressman who fails to take their oath of office to heart, as spoken yesterday when sworn in, will jeopardize their seat in Congress. They swore to defend our Constitution, and they best do so!
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/HouseSession3984

Time 2:19:00 approx

kurtaxis

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 03:13:56 PM »
If this is not something that is regularly done,  I wonder what prompted them to do this now-actually, I have a good idea. Apparently there has been a groundswell of us informing our representatives and others that we do read the constitution and that their actions have been contrary and suspect.

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 03:22:18 PM »
If this is not something that is regularly done,  I wonder what prompted them to do this now-actually, I have a good idea. Apparently there has been a groundswell of us informing our representatives and others that we do read the constitution and that their actions have been contrary and suspect.

I agree that it is the reaction of the people that Congress was forced to address. Absolutely! We demand they follow their Oath of office, and if they dont, to leave or be thrown out. No exceptions!

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 11:01:53 AM »
The part of the Constitution they omitted while reading on the House Floor:
http://origin.www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CREC-2011-01-06/pdf/CREC-2011-01-06-pt1-PgH73.pdf
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=197442.msg1172053#msg1172053

157 Cong. Rec. H73 - OMISSION FROM READING OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION--ARTICLE IV, SECTION 4; ARTICLE V
Mr. GOODLATTE. 

The Congressional Record from Jan 5, 6, 2011 Opening of the House of Representatives:
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/browse/collection.action?collectionCode=CREC&browsePath=2011%2F01%2F01-06%5C%2F5%2FHOUSE&isCollapsed=false&leafLevelBrowse=false&isDocumentResults=true&ycord=0

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2011, 11:09:00 AM »
The Reading of the Constitution as recorded in the Congressional Record:
http://origin.www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CREC-2011-01-06/pdf/CREC-2011-01-06-pt1-PgH53.pdf

NOTE: The omitted part above, which was added later to the Record.

The first time this was ever done. I find that amazing!

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2011, 11:25:11 AM »
Establishment Republicans Omit Crucial Passage in Constitution Reading Stunt
http://www.infowars.com/establishment-republicans-omit-crucial-passage-in-constitution-reading-stunt/

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2011, 12:06:10 PM »
Establishment Republicans Omit Crucial Passage in Constitution Reading Stunt
http://www.infowars.com/establishment-republicans-omit-crucial-passage-in-constitution-reading-stunt/

Jo...

Did they read the Bill of Rights... it is part and parcel of the Constitution... btw

JTCoyoté

"The truth is that all men having power
ought to be mistrusted."
~James Madison

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2011, 12:11:59 PM »
Jo...

Did they read the Bill of Rights... it is part and parcel of the Constitution... btw

JTCoyoté

"The truth is that all men having power
ought to be mistrusted."
~James Madison

Yes they read the Bill of Rights also.

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2011, 12:15:07 PM »
Look at the official Congressional record (same link given above). Note Rep Jackson's remarks at end of reading pg H62 left column. He invokes the fallacy of the Constitution as being a "living document". It isn't! Some like Breyer also believe this fallacy on our Supreme Court.
http://origin.www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CREC-2011-01-06/pdf/CREC-2011-01-06-pt1-PgH53.pdf

Offline Valerius

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2011, 12:23:16 PM »
If it's a living document, I guess it will be put on Obamacare and then thrown in jail for non-payment.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2011, 12:23:45 PM »
Also, I hope this wasn't a stunt as Nimmo implies above, but that it will advise new Congressmen that they need to do things differently in Congress, and not just " go along to get along" when they know what they are being told to do is wrong! That mantra needs to be banished once and for all!

Congressmen need to start using their brains and stop being wowed by the benchers in Congress, some of whom misdirect their colleagues and many havent a clue they are being deceived. Mindless idiots need to be thrown out until the others get the message! If you can't think for yourself, you are not needed in Congress because you will be used to support bad legislation and all manner of deceptions!

Watch your Congressmen like a hawk, and if they show signs of being useful idiots vote them out at every election. We should not tolerate these types anymore!

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2011, 12:30:38 PM »
Yes they read the Bill of Rights also.

This is a big deal Jo....

I find it telling that they omitted Article IV section 4 which is the section that mandates the federal government to insure each state as a Republic and against invasion ...

Article IV Section 4

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence."

And then, Article V which states the ONLY ways that the Constitution can be changed...

"Article. V.

The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate."

...and then listen to the one minute speech by Rep Polis from Colorado as he extols the primacy of the 14th Amendment... as well as the "Constitution is a LIVING document..." comment made by Rep Jackson, you already mentioned... These bastards are up to something... they are planning on changing the law of the land without DUE PROCESS as described by the Constitution... Mark my words!!!!!!

Oldyoti

"There is no maxim, in my opinion, which is more
liable to be misapplied, and which, therefore, more
needs elucidation, than the current one, that the
interest of the majority is the political standard of
right and wrong."
~James Madison

Offline lamourlady

• ICHTHYS: Bible Study for Spiritual Growth
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2011, 12:35:00 PM »
Well, if left and right paradigm are ruled by the same puppet, we should then wonder what this 'reading' is suppose to invoke in the American people, hence what is up the puppet's sleeves? ;) 

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2011, 12:37:26 PM »
I agree, JT!

There is no excuse for passing over that part of the Constitution. I noticed it as I read along with reading on Cspan.

Someone should be questioning Goodlatte on how this happened! I think they should amend the congressional record to include that part in the initial reading text.

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2011, 12:40:42 PM »
Well, if left and right paradigm are ruled by the same puppet, we should then wonder what this 'reading' is suppose to invoke in the American people, hence what is up the puppet's sleeves? ;) 

Another good point.

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
House Reading of Constitution 1-6-11 1st Time in History; Oath of Office
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRKOr4oPPg4

Please look at information under video for links to the Reading on Cspan, and for the Congressional Record (official record of what happens in Congress).

Offline agentbluescreen

I find it telling that they omitted Article IV section 4 which is the section that mandates the federal government to insure each state as a Republic and against invasion ...

Article IV Section 4

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence."

The "controversy" here is that this is and clearly defines the sole and only peacetime military power the Federal government constitutionally has, and how and when and why it can be temporarily obtained. A permanent peacetime "department of warfighting" (previously misleadingly called defense) "Pentagon Mafia" is totally and completely unconstitutional and communal-fascist save for maintaining "standing" naval and nuclear defense "fleets" alone.

America has not and never been "at war", ever, since the Vietnam Tonkin Gulf false flag self-attack. Militias (armies) are the properties of each State's governments alone.

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
They skipped article 4, section 4, because they beLIEve the United States is a "Democracy" when it is 50 states forming a "Republican form of Government"

Of course that will get skipped.

They want two wolves and one sheep voting for what's for dinner.

One wolf is an ACORN libtard illegal immigrant stooge, the other wolf is a Koch/Scaife/Mellon-funded front group phony libertarian/conservative, and the sheep is a fluoridated, vaccinated, zombie with a smart phone flashing football scores on its lap.

Democracy is a great form of government, isn't it? ;D  Now that's what call fweedom! ::)

Offline citizenx

I think they are going to try to use Art. 4 sec. 4 to justify having a council of governors or state legislatures (most likely the former) appeal to the Federal gov't. to suppress domestic extremists, who they will claim are threatening the "republican" form of government of a state or states.

They wanted to elide this article, because it really is a two-edged sword.  They didn't want anybody to sniff at it in the present day and age.

They may also have been told they needed to leave it out for "security" reasons and complied -- having to do with "domestic extremism".

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
If you look at the text of the Congressional record where Goodlatte read the missed section, he requested it be placed in the original text of the reading. I hope this is done because the very first time this has been done should be accurate for the history books!

It could have been an honest mistake (the Congressman turning 2 pages by mistake). That said, im not naive and will look for any evidence to the contrary!

Offline Red7Paladin

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2011, 04:05:28 PM »

Article IV Section 4

And then, Article V which states the ONLY ways that the Constitution can be changed...

"Article. V.

The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate."

...and then listen to the one minute speech by Rep Polis from Colorado as he extols the primacy of the 14th Amendment... as well as the "Constitution is a LIVING document..." comment made by Rep Jackson, you already mentioned... These bastards are up to something... they are planning on changing the law of the land without DUE PROCESS as described by the Constitution... Mark my words!!!!!!

Oldyoti

"There is no maxim, in my opinion, which is more
liable to be misapplied, and which, therefore, more
needs elucidation, than the current one, that the
interest of the majority is the political standard of
right and wrong."
~James Madison

You think anyone in the mainstream media will mention this omission?

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2011, 04:34:44 PM »
You think anyone in the mainstream media will mention this omission?

Probably not, but looking to find someone with some integrity who will mention it, other than AJ (post any you find). Our lame media prefers the sensational and lies versus the truth and real news.  ::)

Here's an example: (They made news of the person who yelled out from the balcony during the qualifications for President section)
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/136379-birther-interrupts-house-reading-of-constitution

One would think that the REAL NEWS on this event was that IT WAS THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY IT WAS DONE! But no, the media perfers to talk about the sideshows like the one above.

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
I did see it mention on two different news shows that it is the first in history. And they also mentioned two different "constitutions", as in which one they read, on what was not read, but they didn't go into what it was that wasn't read. of course. Typical political sidestep.

I agree, I think they are up to something with this reading. They don't do anything without reason.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
If you look at the text of the Congressional record where Goodlatte read the missed section, he requested it be placed in the original text of the reading. I hope this is done because the very first time this has been done should be accurate for the history books!

It could have been an honest mistake (the Congressman turning 2 pages by mistake). That said, im not naive and will look for any evidence to the contrary!

Thanks for the explanation, Jo...

The Representative was either not paying attention to what he was reading, or he  is unfamiliar with the document, or both...

Most of the people here on this forum know that Article 4 has four sections saving the most important mandates to section 4... also, the Constitution does not jump directly from Article 4 to Article 6...

He should have asked the chair to allow a guest reader to recite it... G. Edward Griffin perhaps...

I'm watching the full 9 hrs now listening to the "minute speeches"... there is an across the board misinterpretation of our foundation law and a broad vacuousness among the congressmen as to the true meaning of this Charter of Liberty.

Oldyoti

"Where an excess of power prevails, property of no sort is
duly respected. No man is safe in his opinions, his person,
his faculties, or his possessions."

~James Madison

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
The mistake happened when Rep Jeff Fortenberry was at the podium (as shown in Congressional Record of reading on pg H58 middle column).
http://fortenberry.house.gov/
http://fortenberry.house.gov/about/biography.shtml

THE RECORD WAS CORRECTED on this very page H58 (left column) - Goodlatte read it and it was inserted in official record!

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
So, it appears to have been an honest mistake! So, the title of this thread (Digg) needs to be changed to state it was left out, but rectified! Thx.

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
There is enough sensationalism in the lame media. We need to remember that here also! It does nothing to help us on the REAL ISSUES that we need to expose, when everything becomes a conspiracy. Case in point!  ;)

Offline lamourlady

• ICHTHYS: Bible Study for Spiritual Growth
There is enough sensationalism in the lame media. We need to remember that here also! It does nothing to help us on the REAL ISSUES that we need to expose, when everything becomes a conspiracy. Case in point!  ;)

I think you guys handled it well, looking at everything, as always.  That's what all of you do best and why I am here.  Leave no stone unturned!

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
There was a quorum call for about 30 minutes to bring all members to the floor to hear the Constitution being read...

C-Span took calls during that time, and the majority of callers were favorable asking that the Constitution be read regularly and that the people read and understand it for themselves as well... in that way we can hold our representatives to their constitutional oath... to represent and defend  the Constitution and the people. It is after all the people's Constitution that sets the limits on government power.

In any case there were several readers and the omission to place during a switch of readers...

Oldyoti

"What is government itself, but the greatest
of all reflections on human nature?"

~James Madison

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
If you read the Congressional Record pg H58 (link above) it happened after Nadler, and then Fortenberry read the wrong thing! If we assume the guy who just left the podium turned the pg, then the culprit is Nadler, but still an honest mistake! 

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
I think you guys handled it well, looking at everything, as always.  That's what all of you do best and why I am here.  Leave no stone unturned!

;)

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2011, 06:33:24 PM »

I think they should do a reading every day. If that doesn't change the direction of the country then the Congress , Senate, and ?President? can write it out on a chalk board until it is reflected in their actions.
If that doesn't work they need to leave.

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2011, 06:39:59 PM »
I think they should do a reading every day. If that doesn't change the direction of the country then the Congress , Senate, and ?President? can write it out on a chalk board until it is reflected in their actions.
If that doesn't work they need to leave.

I agree, jerryweaver!

They could even do a section every day. That wouldnt take long. Make it a learning experience! Or they could do a handout with an educated explanation of the section.

A Congressman from NJ has written legislation to require staffers to learn the Constitution. That's very important because these people feed info to their respective Congressmen. A novel idea!

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
Alot of clowns in Washington know the Constitution, but that doesn't make them abide by it. It would be good to make sure they basically know it so they have no excuse, seeing most don't have a clue what it says.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)