DHS Caught Trolling WeWon’tFly Blog - WEBSITE DOWN - TOO MUCH TRAFFIC!

Author Topic: DHS Caught Trolling WeWon’tFly Blog - WEBSITE DOWN - TOO MUCH TRAFFIC!  (Read 18482 times)

charrington

I was about to delete an offensive comment on this blog – one of the very few we get – and thought, hmm, I wonder where this guy is posting from? Because, really, it is quite unusual for us to get nasty comments. Lo and behold, the troll posted to our website from an IP address controlled by the federal government’s Department of Homeland Security! Here is the taxpayer-funded troll’s gem of a comment, for your entertainment:

F*** you, F*** all you co*ksuc****, you wont change anything. ride the bus, TSA is here to stay there doing a great job keeping americia safe.

(Later, I checked our comment database and found 19 more of these gems from the same IP address. See below.)
[...]

Some questions come to mind:

* Is this an official statement?
    * If not, is it an accurate representation of the DHS position?
    * Was this person on the public dime when he or she posted this?
    * Who posted this and what is their position with DHS?

This is not the first time we have been trolled by individuals connected to the TSA. Someone posted a personal attack on me from an IP belonging to mitre.org, a corporation whose core competency is securing federal government contracts, including DHS and TSA ones. Any effective TSA resistance threatens not only the TSA itself but also the bureaucrats who got us to this point and the corporations who are getting paid for the technology.

EDIT: In fact, there are are 19 comments from that IP address in our comment database! Here are some choice ones:

November 9:

Funny site you have going on here, looking forward to the guest comic postings.. what a bunch of rubes you all are.. BTW TSA officers make on avg $14.50 per hour to start. Much more than your bottle collecting jobs you have.

In this one, the troll identifies himself as “Butch Forman” with an email address of BForman@hotmail.com.

You people are really messed up. That you sit around and put forth the hatred that you spew. If any of you are parents who have children, I feel sorry for the kids because you will raise them to be cynical, skeptical and totally paranoid. The TSA who work everyday trying to earn a living are parents, retired professionals, students, ex-law enforcement a whole diverse population of people who are trying to support their families and hope that they are doing what is necessary to protect those who travel. Give it a rest would you and if you feel that way about flying, then do me and the TSA a favor and don’t fly, that is your right, exercise it please. It makes the line at the airport alot shorter for those of us who get it.

You can refuse to fly too. Train, car, bus, boat, walk, bicycle, motorcycle,..You don’t have to fly…You know that TSA perosnnel travel by air also..and they go through security just as anyone lse does….Are you for real or just argumentative…Homeschooled your kids..makes sense now

Another one from that same IP is from “DP” with email address darryl.price@cox.net. Another one from “Jeff” with email address burniate@gmail.com.

November 15 from yabba3@aol.com

Like I said before; This is turining into one of the best comedy sites on the internet… I love the fact that you have people all wound up about this liar.. Good for your ad dollars I’ll bet.. Ohhh let me guess what you folks have in mind next to generate $$ …. Ummm oh yeah TSA “agents” are really aliens looking for food!!!!!

From “iLoveTSAandtheUSA” with email sweet_n_tender_hooligans@yahoo.com

Do any of you really think TSA is going to care if everyone requests a full body pat down instead of walking through the metal detector or body scanners?

They get to go home once their shift is over, no matter how long the lines are.
    Less passengers flying means less work for them!

TSA must be doing something right if no hijackings or attacks have occured on American soil since 9/11.
    I’d feel much safer if everyone was screened thoroughly. A terrorist can be anyone.

November 18 from “Anonymous” with email 00machgt@gmail.com

Wow so what you people want is a Private Security firm with no accountability to take over a Federalized, controlled, accountable and impregnable screening force. Good luck, I see an attack in our near future. Americans are so spoiled. You want protection with no loss of freedoms. Think back to 9-11. would you have been saying the same things if this took place right after that day?

Grow up and get a life instead of bashing a working system. Everyone hates the IRS but no one complains when a Police officer comes to assist you when your being assaulted. Sounds funny because the tax laws the IRS enforces pays all civil service salaries. Once again society announces its ignorance.

Let me clear this up for you people who clearly are misinformed. At EVERY airport you visit there will be a little sign stating in a blip, that you are voluntarily subimiting youself and your property for screening. So when you walk through, no one is putting a gun to your head and making you fly. its your choice. And because this is a Commercial airline transporting people, it must require that everyone be screened throughly. And because you are so upset and not thinking you fail to realize the simplicity of it. You put your bags in and you walk through. So no it isnt illegal people.

Is it illegal for Private companies to do it? no because its security duhhh. Then how is it illegal when TSA does it. You people dont think. And if you read the press reslease from TSA, they state that the images are not kept and that the officer isnt allowed to see theface of the person being screened. If you feel something is off when you go to get scanned, then inform a Law enforcement official or ask for a TSA rep. Simple. Stop throwing out lies and nonsense people. I can imagine you all sitting around thinking up crazy rumors to circulate. Also Im 4 years Army MP and I know a thing or two about security. thanks

November 25 from ” YourWrong” with email Johnny324234@hotmail.com

Why has your great Opt-Out leader never posted on this site what he would do to keep passeng
MORE

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=cache:wewontfly.com/homeland-security-trolling-we-wont-fly-blog

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
I was about to delete an offensive comment on this blog – one of the very few we get – and thought, hmm, I wonder where this guy is posting from? Because, really, it is quite unusual for us to get nasty comments. Lo and behold, the troll posted to our website from an IP address controlled by the federal government’s Department of Homeland Security! Here is the taxpayer-funded troll’s gem of a comment, for your entertainment:

F*** you, F*** all you co*ksuc****, you wont change anything. ride the bus, TSA is here to stay there doing a great job keeping americia safe.

Similar tone as JANE LUTE

Jane Lute is the real Director of Homeland Security and she is married to the ex-war czar and current under NSA! Napolitano is a fake head of the department. Watch this interview, look at her eyes, look at her confidence.
SHE RUNS THE SHOW!
You are watching a behind the scenes meeting of Hitler's SS talking about the plans to enslave the country. It is unbelievable. The way she snaps at people with an attitude like "F You You F-ing slave! Don't you know we own your ass. Be happy you are not in Gitmo!"

Jane Lute on Homeland Security Department
Jun 29, 2010
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/294363-1&showFullAbstract=1
[Everybody needs to watch this ASAP]
Jane Lute was interviewed by CNN Homeland Security Correspondent Jeanne Meserve. Topics included an overview of Department of Homeland Security operations, national security efforts, transportation safety and security, as well as the recent federal response to the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. She also answered questions from the audience.

Aspen Institute Security Forum
June 29, 2010
5 Programs
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/videoLibrary/event.php?id=185075

“The old view that ‘if we fight the terrorists abroad, we won't have to fight them here’ is just that — the old view. It is abundantly clear that we have to fight them abroad, we have to fight them at home. We have to fight them, period."
“As I’ve said before, we can’t guarantee there won’t be another successful terrorist attack."

WTF kind of pathetic troll MK Ultra experiment gone bad is this anti-constitutional globalist butthead?

THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY!

Passenger: "My, what hairy arms you have Ms. Napolitano."
Napolitano: "If you do not feel my love, then the terrorists win!!!"

BTW, wherever you see the Napolitano "good cop", the Lute "psychopathic and demented Nazi" is not far behind...

Looking every bit the part of a body cavity search enthusiast, Jane Lute:

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/294363-1&showFullAbstract=1

Senator Rockefeller To TSA Chief John Pistole:
“I Think You’re Doing A Terrific Job”

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/senator-rockefeller-to-tsa-chief-john-pistole-i-think-youre-doing-a-terrific-job
The backlash against new TSA airport screening procedures has reached a deafening crescendo, and so you would think that the politicians in Washington D.C. would be getting the message. But so far, most of them seem to be just as supportive of the TSA as ever. For example, what did the chairman of the Senate committee overseeing air travel, Jay Rockefeller, have to say to TSA chief John Pistole during a Senate hearing on these new security procedures the other day?
"I Think You're Doing A Terrific Job."

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

charrington

Some of the posts the TSA personal made are completely irrational and maniacal. I hope he notifies DHS so they can arrest themselves for terrorism. ;) -- Actually I'm going to ask him what he's doing about it.

Offline citizenx

Do the airlines know how the TSA feels about their industry?

They don't seem to give a $hit if it lives or dies.

WTF?

Aren't the airlines required by law to do things to maximize their bottom line like lobby congress to dismantle the TSA and the DHS?

uswgo

WeWontFly.com site down cause of their web host
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 08:28:10 AM »
So it ain't just uswgo anymore that had their site terminated because of too much traffic. Now http://wewontfly.com/ has their site terminated and now they are looking for a dedicated server as well.

Could this be a new tactic by web hosts?

How can truth web sites stay up and get lots of traffic without dishing out hundreds to thousands for a dedicated server?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: DHS Caught Trolling We Won’t Fly Blog - WEBSITE DOWN - TOO MUCH TRAFFIC!
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 08:32:08 AM »
http://wewontfly.com/

We Won't Fly

Apologies! The excellent folks over at Reddit.com kicked our puny server's butt. While we pick up the mess, please read the article about the DHS trolls over at the Google cache:

Homeland Security Trolling We Won't Fly Blog

You can discuss the article on Reddit.com too and frankly it is the best general purpose online community around today, and has been for some time.

Raw Story also is covering this and InfoWars.com mirrored the DHS troll article.

Want to help us out? We need a dedicated server and $2K would pay for a year. Jim and I (George) are committed to keeping up this fight for dignity, liberty and real security indefinitely. Thanks!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

uswgo

Re: WeWontFly.com site down cause of their web host
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2010, 08:32:45 AM »
We Won't Fly

Apologies! The excellent folks over at Reddit.com kicked our puny server's butt. While we pick up the mess, please read the article about the DHS trolls over at the Google cache:

Homeland Security Trolling We Won't Fly Blog

You can discuss the article on Reddit.com too and frankly it is the best general purpose online community around today, and has been for some time.

Raw Story also is covering this and InfoWars.com mirrored the DHS troll article.

Want to help us out? We need a dedicated server and $2K would pay for a year. Jim and I (George) are committed to keeping up this fight for dignity, liberty and real security indefinitely. Thanks!

This is the proof. I am even contacting him to see if he wants to share server resources to be able to both have websites. Web Hosts anymore seem to have severe traffic and cpu limits.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: DHS Caught Trolling WeWon’tFly Blog - WEBSITE DOWN - TOO MUCH TRAFFIC!
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2010, 08:34:43 AM »
This is the first way the NWO attacks "do not worry about alternative media and individual bloggers because if they become too popular, they need to dump all their wealth on server/bandwidth costs which we control"

I think many people today are much more willing to support alt media though thanks to the insanity of the MSM Mockingbird saturations.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Obscene, Threatening Comments Posted on Anti-TSA Website Traced to DHS
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2010, 04:32:55 PM »
Obscene, threatening comments posted at anti-TSA website traced to Homeland Security servers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 by: Jonathan Benson, staff writer

(NaturalNews) Officials from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) seem to now be going on the offensive against those who oppose its new invasive and unconstitutional airport security protocols being carried out by agents of the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA). According to George Donnelly, owner of WeWontFly.com, government workers appear to be posting hateful messages on his anti-TSA blog under the guise of anonymity.

One such comment, which has since been deleted, said, "F**k you, f**k all you c**ksuckers, you wont change anything." Another stated, "Ride the bus, TSA is here to stay there [sic] doing a great job keeping americia [sic] safe."

Donnelly says that upon tracing the origin of the comments, he discovered that they came from the servers of dhs.gov, the official website of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Nineteen comments in total were all posted from the same server, including the two previously mentioned. And while all were worded in different tones and voices, they all expressed hostility to those opposing the TSA.

"Some questions come to mind," wrote Donnelly on his blog in response to his findings. "Is this an official statement? If not, is it an accurate representation of the DHS position? Was this person on the public dime when he or she posted this? Who posted this and what is their position with DHS?"

"This is not the first time we have been trolled by individuals connected to the TSA. Someone posted a personal attack on me from an IP belonging to mitre,org, a corporation whose core competency is securing federal government contracts, including DHS and TSA ones. Any effective TSA resistance threatens not only the TSA itself but also the bureaucrats who got us to this point and the corporations who are getting paid for the technology."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/030860_TSA_Homeland_Security.html#ixzz19XSxeS7U

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
Re: Obscene, Threatening Comments Posted on Anti-TSA Website Traced to DHS
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2010, 04:38:08 PM »
Not buying it. It's not like people don't know how to route through other servers. This looks like a digital illusion.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

charrington

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2010, 05:26:56 PM »
No it's real -- I posted more info on this back about a week ago. Including the IP's and forums content.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2010, 05:28:40 PM »
I don't doubt it's real, I'm saying it's not what it appears to be.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

Offline citizenx

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2010, 04:54:52 PM »
The PTB are very threatened by these websites, methinks.  Very.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2011, 12:44:02 AM »
Not buying it. It's not like people don't know how to route through other servers. This looks like a digital illusion.

If it was a psyop, the MSM would be reporting it 24/7

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2011, 04:32:23 AM »
If it was a psyop, the MSM would be reporting it 24/7

Think about that. Would MSM report it as a psyop? Depends on their needs and wants I would say. Basically, I'm saying that I don't trust who they say is doing it simply because it's too easy to project one thing when in reality it is another. Plenty out there have nefarious reasons for making it look like government, even though they oppose government and mean well in their actions of trying to make government look bad. I take it with the proverbial grain of salt.

KimMPossible

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2011, 06:11:18 PM »
These comments are very similar to the ones we get on our YouTube channel all the time -- up to & including death threats -- with the exact same types of misspellings, typos & sub-standard English usage, etc.

We've even had a guy who likes to say that everything is comedy & that he's laughing, laughing, laughing at us. (Comments obviously designed to enrage those with big egos &/or cow the insecure.) It really does seem like it's all the same people doing the trolling. They each have their own "style" & you see commentary in these exact same "styles" all over alternative media sites.

I guess the idea is that if *they* write all ign'ant & everything, then *we* won't suspect it's *them* (i.e. United States government employees)?

When, in reality, it's a calling card!

And whose bright idea was it to "defend the Homeland" by verbally attacking ordinary Americans on the Internet anyway?

This is keeping us safe?

Not to mention the obvious question:

This is a legitimate job function (for government employees)?!

-- Kim M.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2011, 06:17:48 PM »
These comments are very similar to the ones we get on our YouTube channel all the time -- up to & including death threats -- with the exact same types of misspellings, typos & sub-standard English usage, etc.

We've even had a guy who likes to say that everything is comedy & that he's laughing, laughing, laughing at us. (Comments obviously designed to enrage those with big egos &/or cow the insecure.) It really does seem like it's all the same people doing the trolling. They each have their own "style" & you see commentary in these exact same "styles" all over alternative media sites.

I guess the idea is that if *they* write all ign'ant & everything, then *we* won't suspect it's *them* (i.e. United States government employees)?

And whose bright idea was it to "defend the Homeland" by verbally attacking ordinary Americans on the Internet anyway?

This is keeping us safe?

-- Kim M.

It wouldn't surprise me if they got an algorithm for that to produce posts based on programmed profiles, which would lack personality. That could explain the "pattern". Just use key words as triggers for given responses. Could explain why some of the posts are completely stupid and make no sense.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2011, 06:43:36 PM »

This is keeping us safe?

-- Kim M.

same bullshit when the student that was electricly tortured at a John Kerry event for asking a question ( http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=278.0 ). These are DoD/Lincoln/Renden standard cookie cutter scripts. DHS has picked up the slack for those contracts which are now scrutinized thanks to Kucinich's cross examination of Rummy during the Tillman hearings... www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEpoNdOF1Zw

Here is a step by step analysis of a typical troll script by the establishment: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=38605.0

Here is where the first whispers/tlking points started: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=9479.0

Here is an observation about how absurd it is to think grass roots can create such talking points: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=7360.0

KimMPossible

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2011, 06:38:59 PM »
It wouldn't surprise me if they got an algorithm for that to produce posts based on programmed profiles, which would lack personality. That could explain the "pattern". Just use key words as triggers for given responses. Could explain why some of the posts are completely stupid and make no sense.

Brilliant deduction, Kilika! And it would explain why the troll comments always show up so FAST, too!

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2011, 08:18:17 PM »
I remember right before the Moneybomb, I got a personal message on YouTube from a dude who tried to recruit me in a DDoS attack on Alex's websites. I ignored the little troll.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2011, 09:15:16 PM »
Their heads must be spinning with all the websites they think they must monitor. These people are seriously disturbed and anyone foolish enough to work for them (aka be used by them to do their dirty work) is just plain out to lunch.
 ::)
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2011, 09:17:25 PM »
Brilliant deduction, Kilika! And it would explain why the troll comments always show up so FAST, too!

I bet you are right. There is no way they could monitor every website using people. We outnumber them.
 ;D

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!