Helicopter video of FBI/OSP arrest of Bundy et al, Finicum death

Author Topic: Helicopter video of FBI/OSP arrest of Bundy et al, Finicum death  (Read 8182 times)

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Helicopter video of FBI/OSP arrest of Bundy et al, Finicum death
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 10:42:15 PM »
wow ambush
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Waltraut

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 11:00:16 PM »
The newspaper has this description "The video picks up a few seconds before the FBI and OSP vehicles pull in behind the jeep -- the second vehicle in line. The jeep quickly pulls to a stop while the white truck -- driven by LaVoy Finicum -- continues some distance up the road. Some law enforcement vehicles stay with the jeep while others continue following the white truck. Over a period of several minutes out of camera view, the following people exit the jeep without incident:
*The driver -- who was not charged and will not be named
*Ammon Bundy
*Brian Cavalier "

I could go to other articles and try to infer who was in the Jeep vehicle, from that mug shot list. I guess they say Mark Mcconnell, Brian Cavalier, Ammon Bundy were in the Jeep. Why aren't they charging McConnell? Was he not at the compound?

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 11:53:06 PM »
Interesting the FBI released this because, It looked like the man they shot was trying to surrender.    It appears the man who got shot dead was getting 'commands' from different agents in different directions as he was stumbling in the snow trying to figure out who he was suppose to be listening to.  I've seen this low down dirty trick by law enforcement in other videos.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2016, 11:56:14 PM »
Interesting the FBI released this because, It looked like the man they shot was trying to surrender.    It appears the man who got shot dead was getting 'commands' from different agents in different directions as he was stumbling in the snow trying to figure out who he was suppose to be listening to.  I've seen this low down dirty trick by law enforcement in other videos.

yes exactly
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2016, 10:44:49 AM »
Why did they redact the SMPTE timecodes?  It's very easy to edit when people cannot see the timecodes.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Honor18

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2016, 10:52:30 AM »
Just watched the video myself, he was giving up although I seen him reach toward his jacket pocket at least once ....... Why couldn't they have taken him into custody once he hit the ground ? I did not see him moving once he hit the ground and they were within a dozn feet of him they could have had him cuffed or under control in seconds ...

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2016, 11:28:33 AM »
EDITED Version of the Video (Article on The Hill website with the 'politically correct' view of the event? Of course, this is the one they wish you to believe):
http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/267473-fbi-releases-video-of-oregon-occupier-shooting

By Devin Henry - 01/28/16 10:44 PM EST

The FBI late Thursday evening released a video of the car chase and shooting that killed one self-styled militia member in Oregon earlier this week.

The video, taken by a plane circling the scene, shows a prolonged car chase before the militia members’ white truck and dark Jeep crash into a snowbank to avoid hitting a line of police cars.

The footage appears to show militia member Robert "LaVoy" Finicum reach into his pocket for what officials say is a pistol before he is shot dead by police.
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline donnay

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2016, 11:47:18 AM »
EDITED Version of the Video (Article on The Hill website with the 'politically correct' view of the event? Of course, this is the one they wish you to believe):
http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/267473-fbi-releases-video-of-oregon-occupier-shooting

The comments are frightening.  This is not the country I was born in.   :'(
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2016, 12:04:25 PM »
^^^^^^^^^
You can guarantee that these comments were kicked off by agent provocateurs who want to put out the meme that the ''democide' killing of Americans standing up for their rights is the norm.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.

Offline donnay

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2016, 12:23:55 PM »
^^^^^^^^^
You can guarantee that these comments were kicked off by agent provocateurs who want to put out the meme that the ''democide' killing of Americans standing up for their rights is the norm.

I have no doubt about that.  I guess I have more faith in my fellow countrymen who REALLY knows what is going on, then some Fedbots.  Of course that is how they make you think you are all alone in this fight.  Brainwashing 101.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2016, 12:35:16 PM »
The media language was disturbing from the beginning ... they were "militants" NOT "protesters"

The whole affair seems to be a setup .  But to what purpose?

Offline donnay

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2016, 01:06:22 PM »
The media language was disturbing from the beginning ... they were "militants" NOT "protesters"

The whole affair seems to be a setup .  But to what purpose?

To make militias and sovereign Americans look like terrorists.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2016, 01:39:44 PM »
So I began to post on 'The Hill'.  The Hill is burying comments that bring up issues in this case that don't make father government look good.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2016, 02:35:53 PM »
wow ambush

Yep, the same tactic used by stage coach robbers in the 19th century...

Oldyoti

"If a nation values anything more than freedom,
it will lose its freedom; and the irony of it is that
if it is comfort or money that it values more, it
will lose that, too."
~Somerset Maugham

• From Hell to Veins

Offline donnay

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2016, 12:19:51 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y92PvMFL0Eg&feature=player_embedded

"WE JUST KEPT PLEADING WITH THEM (THE COPS / FEDS) TO STOP SHOOTING AT US BUT, THEY JUST KEPT SHOOTING AT THE CAR"

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2016, 12:18:26 AM »
Very important info on the very specific ops LaVoy Shooting Footage [VIDEO]

Oregon shooting of Mr Lavoy up close UPDATED 2 Higher Res!!

Looks like the feds aren't into deescalation and peaceful resolution. Nor do they seem too concerned with public image. This method of handling that situation makes matters worse, not better.

Thanks to all the citizens for the rest of the story.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2016, 12:35:32 AM »
Looks like the feds aren't into deescalation and peaceful resolution. Nor do they seem too concerned with public image. This method of handling that situation makes matters worse, not better.

Thanks to all the citizens for the rest of the story.

The people who orchestrated this 'shoot first' standoff wanted and THOUGHT they had killed everyone in the truck.  Had the 'officials' got that,  they would have put out the narrative that everyone in the truck was firing at them.

The fact they were trying to murder everyone in the truck tells me the people carrying out this operation intended to kill everyone from the get go.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2016, 01:41:36 AM »
Hmm. Some of the locals seem a little upset over federal overreach.

Hey, lets gun a few of them down just to show them who's boss around here. That'll fix it.

In the video, before Finicum flops to the ground, there's an agent/cop to the left of the screen with something long pointed at Finicum. It doesn't look like a rifle and he's holding it out with one hand. What is it?

I've also run into a few videos that implicate media fakery surrounding this whole event. So the fellow describing the somewhat unusual camera system operation is of interest.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Libertarian Perspective

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2016, 12:40:59 PM »
The people who orchestrated this 'shoot first' standoff wanted and THOUGHT they had killed everyone in the truck.  Had the 'officials' got that,  they would have put out the narrative that everyone in the truck was firing at them.

The fact they were trying to murder everyone in the truck tells me the people carrying out this operation intended to kill everyone from the get go.

If they would have wanted everyone murdered they would have fired live rounds into the truck and not OC and flash bangs as is clear from the enhanced video. At that range with a modern sporting rifle you don't have to be a top marksman to pepper the car with rounds and kill everyone inside. I think Finnicum exiting the vehicle he was a hero since he saved everyone in the car. I think they wanted to open up on the car like fish in a barrel, but his actions , plus cameras rolling ensured that the FBI couldn't get away with murdering everyone.

I would be very worried If I was one of the people in the car, if the families don't track them down they will be disappeared.
“Good luck to him. I don’t blame him at all, but I just
wish he had not hit me so hard. I know he had to protect
his property, and I probably would have done the
same thing in his position. This has certainly stopped
me committing any more crime.” - British burglar elaborating robbery

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2016, 04:51:56 PM »
If they would have wanted everyone murdered they would have fired live rounds into the truck and not OC and flash bangs as is clear from the enhanced video. At that range with a modern sporting rifle you don't have to be a top marksman to pepper the car with rounds and kill everyone inside. I think Finnicum exiting the vehicle he was a hero since he saved everyone in the car. I think they wanted to open up on the car like fish in a barrel, but his actions , plus cameras rolling ensured that the FBI couldn't get away with murdering everyone.

I would be very worried If I was one of the people in the car, if the families don't track them down they will be disappeared.

I respectfully disagree with you comment.

According to the ONE witness the feds HAD to 'let go', was that the cops / feds WERE IN FACT SHOOTING LIVE ROUNDS along with the flash bangs.   This is NOT unusual in tactical procedures.  SWAT teams use both flash bangs to confuse the person / people they are targeting and, then, live rounds to 'neutralize' (THEIR term for kill) the threat.

The media tried to push the same... "NO GUN FIRE BY THE COPS / FEDS"... narrative when the corporate MSM interviewed the young lady who was in the truck.  The media was putting out the narrative that the cops / feds only fired "THREE" live round bullets.  The young lady corrected the corporate media and said that... "the cops / feds fired over a hundred rounds into the vehicle and by the grace of God they were untouched."  She went on to say that, her and the other occupants felt that the cops / feds had a bad angle to shoot the truck from and that was the ONLY reason they survived the onslaught by the feds.

The fact that there were bullet holes in the windshield shows that the truck was fired upon as they approached the second checkpoint and may have been firing on the truck as Finicum jumped out.   The more I look at the footage and consider the witness testimony, I'm beginning to think Finicum jumped out to draw the gun fire away from truck and on to himself, making him a 'HERO' and not the 'selfless' person the corporate media / feds want us to believe.  The witness said they were looking for ANYTHING WHITE in the truck which could be use to show that they were 'surrendering'.

The issue of the chopper.
The video footage (minus the audio) from the air has raised more questions than it has answered.  There is no doubt that the feds intended to use the helicopter footage all along.  I'm contending that there are two issues here.  First issue, is that, had the cops / feds actually killed all occupants in the truck, at minimum we would have got incorrect information on what had actually happened A.K.A. "Only three shots were fired by cops / feds".   Also, that the truck was fired upon at the first checkpoint.

The second issue was that the cops / feds knew that a large part of the operation was to use the helicopter footage in the first place.  After it became clear that the gun barrage didn't kill the rest in the truck, whoever was in charge of the operation at the checkpoint knew they could not show the cops / feds taking the 'EXTRA STEP' by finishing them off.

A third point can be raised in regards with the aerial footage which, was brought up on Youtube, that whomever was operating the helicopter / camera had intentionally flew low to obfuscate the camera footage.    By doing so, and with everyone dead the cops / feds could have made up ANY story they wish to create that would have made them all look like heroes "firing back" at the 'gunslingers' in the truck.  Which obviously was NOT what actually happened.   

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2016, 07:10:33 PM »
Interesting how the news has Deep Sixed this story ,,, they all must know by now this guy was murdered

Could this be a multimillion dollar lawsuit in progess ( like the ruby ridge settlement ...

It seems that the kill teams need real life example missions "in Country" to practice and see how it is all "handled" .   

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2016, 07:58:51 PM »
Interesting how the news has Deep Sixed this story ,,, they all must know by now this guy was murdered

Could this be a multimillion dollar lawsuit in progess ( like the ruby ridge settlement ...

It seems that the kill teams need real life example missions "in Country" to practice and see how it is all "handled" .

The girl that survived the assault needs to hire body guards and NOT fly for quite awhile.  That is, unless, she is bought off.

I want to make one last comment on the 'flash bangs'...

The commentator above was using the 'flash bangs' as a reason why the police / feds did not use live rounds.

Flash bangs are used to 'DISTRACT'.  I believe the flash bangs were actually used for the DUAL purpose of distracting those in the truck and people watching the video.   The lack of any audio what-so-ever is highly suspect.

Lack of media hype...
I'll say it again.  It may come out that Finicum was in fact a hero, 'taking the bullet' (literally) for the people in the truck.   

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2016, 08:59:31 PM »
The feds may put a gag order on the witness and it is being reported by those close to Finicum, that he was shot 9 times and that the FBI had planted a stolen gun on him.
http://rense.com/general96/lavoyunarmed.html

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2016, 09:04:42 PM »
It's interesting there was a story ( on cnn? ) re-writing the history of ruby ridge just a few days ago, attempting to explain how they shot a woman holding a baby in the head  thru a draped kitchen door...   

If you ever can find it, see the congressional interview with the surviving daughter who was made to testify before Sen. Feinstein in excruciating detail of her father and then mother being shot in the head.   It really tells you what Feinstain (Beria/Molotov) is all about.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/oregon-occupiers-ambushed-highway-lavoy-finicum-killed-cold-blood-hands-up/
Eye-Witness Refutes ‘Official’ Story of Oregon FBI Killing, ‘His Hands Were Up…They Fired 120 Shots’
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/oregon-occupiers-ambushed-highway-lavoy-finicum-killed-cold-blood-hands-up/#lfIUBqCSaAQfpIcc.99

http://www.khq.com/story/31073799/ruby-ridge-survivor-sara-weaver-wants-oregon-standoff-to-end
Ruby Ridge survivor Sara Weaver wants Oregon standoff to end

Posted: Jan 27, 2016 2:25 PM PST

SPOKANE, Wash. -
"I don't want to see history repeat itself," said Sara Weaver, who survived the Ruby Ridge standoff in North Idaho when she was just 16 years old.

Watching the standoff in Oregon unfold has been painfully personal for Sara.

"It brings back a lot of memories," she said. "This can be resolved in a better way, let's not let the sacrifice at Ruby Ridge go to waste, people don't have to die," she cautioned....

Sara is hoping for a peaceful end to this protest - she doesn't want any more blood spilled over this issue.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2016, 08:06:57 PM »
this is fyi - 1995 Senate hearings on Ruby Ridge (1992):

http://www.c-span.org/video/?66973-1/ruby-ridge-investigation-day-1-part-1

http://www.c-span.org/video/?67221-1/ruby-ridge-investigation-day-1-part-2
Ruby Ridge Investigation Day 1 Part 2

Randy Weaver continued his testimony before the subcommittee. During Sara Weaver’s testimony about her mother’s death, she approached the door exhibit and, surrounded by subcommittee members, described the events from her perspective.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?67221-1/ruby-ridge-investigation-day-1-part-2&start=51583

13:30:47

SEN. SPECTER

And you observed her as you were running toward the door?

13:32:26

Sara Weaver

Yes.

13:32:36

SEN. SPECTER

Standing where? Standing behind the door, in front of the door, or where?

13:34:38

Sara Weaver

She was standing right here, right in the window, holding it open, holding the baby, saying, "Get in the house, get in the house."

13:37:33

SEN. SPECTER

But he did in fact fire at a time to hit Mr. Harris after the bullet passed through Mrs. Weaver, just as Mr. Harris was passing through the door? `

13:38:04

SEN. FEINSTEIN

And she was shot here?

13:38:43

Sara Weaver

Yes.

• From Hell to Veins

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2016, 08:56:15 PM »
Interview with LaVoy's wife Jeanette Finicum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBigtWQqKcU&feature=youtu.be

"My Husband Was Taken Out"

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2016, 12:00:56 AM »
Lavoy Finicum was shot in the BACK!

It looked like that from the video.

Offline Libertarian Perspective

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2016, 04:37:52 AM »
In the other thread, JOhn Back from The Club remarks that the autopsy report doesn't mention any indication of a holster or gun being present on the body of Lavoy. This is one of the key pieces of evidence, even if the police say that they took the gun off him so that say there wouldn't be any safety issue when doing the autopsy, that gun needs to be carried in a holster, therefore a lack of evidence for a holster to be present shows that an unarmed man was basically shot in the back and killed because he dared to stand up to the authoritarian BLM.
Bastards!
“Good luck to him. I don’t blame him at all, but I just
wish he had not hit me so hard. I know he had to protect
his property, and I probably would have done the
same thing in his position. This has certainly stopped
me committing any more crime.” - British burglar elaborating robbery