Who owns the chemtrail patent US 5,003.186 ? who is chemtrailing us answered

Author Topic: Who owns the chemtrail patent US 5,003.186 ? who is chemtrailing us answered  (Read 8028 times)

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
I am still being a thorn in the side of "contrail science"

While doing that I researched a bit about the patent:

Inventors:Chang, David B. (Tustin, CA)
Shih, I-fu (Los Alamitos, CA)
Application Number:07/513145 Publication Date:03/26/1991 Filing Date:04/23/1990 Export Citation:Click for automatic bibliography generation Assignee:Hughes Aircraft Company (Los Angeles, CA)
Primary Class:250/505.1 Other Classes:244/158.1, 250/503.1, 250/504R International Classes:A01G15/00; A01G15/00; (IPC1-7): G21K1/00 Field of Search:250/505.1, 250/504R, 250/503.1, 250/493.1, 244/136, 244/158R View Patent Images:Download PDF 5003186        PDF help Ads by Google
Get a Patent First?
We Help Design & Develop Patent Ideas for Corporations.
Davison.comYour Patent Invention
Take The Next Step See If Your Invention Qualifies.
www.designmindgroup.com/action.htmReduce Environment Impact
Help Combat The Climate Crisis Assess, Reduce and Offset Your CO2
www.carbonbalanced.orgPrimary Examiner:Berman, Jack I. Attorney, Agent or Firm:Sales, Michael W.
Denson-low, Wanda
Claims:What is claimed is:

1. A method of reducing atmospheric warming due to the greenhouse effect resulting from a layer of gases in the atmosphere which absorb strongly near infrared wavelength radiation, comprising the step of dispersing tiny particles of a material within the gases' layer, the particle material characterized by wavelength-dependent emissivity or reflectivity, in that said material has high emissivities with respect to radiation in the visible and far infrared wavelength spectra, and low emissivity in the near infrared wavelength spectrum, whereby said tiny particles provide a means for converting infrared heat energy into far infrared radiation which is radiated into space.

2. The method of claim wherein said material comprises one or more of the oxides of metals.

3. The method of claim 1 wherein said material comprises aluminum oxide.

4. The method of claim 1 wherein said material comprises thorium oxide.

5. The method of claim 1 wherein said particles are dispersed by seeding the stratosphere with a quantity of said particles at altitudes in the range of seven to thirteen kilometers above the earth's surface.

6. The method of claim 1 wherein the size of said particles is in the range of ten to one hundred microns.

7. The method of claim wherein said material comprises a refractory material.

8. The method of claim 1 wherein said material is a Welsbach material.

9. The method of claim 1 wherein the number of said dispersed particles per unit area in the particle layer is greater than or equal to 1/σabs 1, where 1 is the thickness of the particle layer and σabs is the absorption coefficient of the particles at the far infrared wavelengths.

10. A method for reducing atmospheric warming due to the greenhouse effect resulting from a greenhouse gases layer, comprising the following step:
seeding the greenhouse gases' layer with a quantity of tiny particles of a material characterized by wavelength-dependent emissivity or reflectivity, in that said materials have high emissivities in the visible and far infrared wavelength spectra and low emissivity in the near infrared wavelength spectrum,

whereby said particles are suspended within said gases' layer and provide a means for converting radiative energy at near infrared wavelengths into radiation at the far infrared wavelengths, permitting some of the converted radiation to escape into space.

11. The method of claim 10 wherein said material comprises one or more of the oxides of metals.

12. The method of claim 10 wherein said material comprises aluminum oxide.

13. The method of claim 10 wherein said material is thorium oxide.

14. The method of claim 10 wherein said seeding is performed at altitudes in the range of seven to thirteen kilometers above the earth's surface.

15. The method of claim 10 wherein said material comprises a refractory material.

16. The method of claim 10 wherein said particle size is in range of ten to one hundred microns.

17. The method of claim 10 wherein said material is a Welsbach material.

18. The method of claim 10 wherein the number of said dispersed particles per unit area in the particle layer is greater than or equal to 1/σabs 1, where 1 is the thickness of the particle layer and σabs is the absorption coefficient of the particles at the far infrared wavelengths.

That patent, anyway i went to check up who the listed assignee was:

hughes aircraft.

Sounds inocuous enough right?

Wrong. Who are Hughes aircraft company? Well it was started by Howard Hughes.

http://www.centennialofflight.gov/essay/Aerospace/Hughes/Aero44.htm

After Hughes' death, Hughes Aircraft remained a separate company until 1985, when General Motors bought it from the Medical Institute and merged it with DELCO Electronics, renaming it Hughes Electronics. Hughes Aircraft existed within Hughes Electronics. In August 1992, the aerospace company General Dynamics sold its Missile Systems business to Hughes Aircraft. In the fall of 1997, the Hughes Electronics defense operations merged with Raytheon, another aerospace company. Hughes Space and Communications continued building satellites until it was purchased by Boeing in 2000 and became Boeing Satellite Systems.

Boeing Satelitte systems:

http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/space/bss/

More to follow. BUT Are boeing getting rich out of the chemtrail phenomenon ?

Does the fact that Boeing now own the patent explain why normal looking planes do the spraying?

This is the money trail people . . .

Help me dig !
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline phasma

2 May 2003
The Seattle Times

Boeing banks on tanker program: Air Force deal would be worth $21 billion

ARLINGTON, Va. Boeing is confident enough it will land a $21 billion program to build new Air Force tankers that the company is spending millions of dollars to keep its 767 tanker program primed for the long-awaited business.

Bob Gower, Boeing's vice president for 767 tanker programs, said the company is paying $3 million to $4 million each week to develop optional tanker features for the Air Force, such as an enhanced cockpit and configurations for crew rest.

"From a Boeing perspective, we continue to protect the program and protect the resources," Gower said yesterday at a briefing.

Boeing and the Pentagon have spent more than a year negotiating a deal allowing the Air Force to lease 100 airborne refueling tankers, built on the 767 airframe.

The deal's advocates hope Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld will give the proposal a look now that he's back at the Pentagon, following a tour this week of the Persian Gulf region.

With the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, as well as increased homeland-security needs, the existing fleet of tankers has gotten a workout since the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. The KC-135E tankers up for replacement are more than four decades old.

The concept of leasing rather than buying the planes has sparked intense debate in the Bush administration. Some are concerned about the added cost of financing; others worry that leasing could open the door to a costly new way of handling military procurement.

Boeing and the Air Force have repeatedly said any final deal would be a good one for taxpayers, in part because aircraft prices and interest rates are low.

Boeing hopes to start delivering planes in April 2006, a timetable that has slipped from late 2005 because of the lengthy negotiations.

If the deal goes through, it will cost $17 billion to lease the planes and another $4 billion to buy them once the leases expire. Training, larger hangars and other associated expenses will add less than $10 million, a price tag dependent on how much the tankers are flown, Gower said.

seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/boeingaerospace/134687620_tankers02.html

Offline phasma

Could this be the chemplane?

Offline SongBird

Here's what you need: a telescope with a camera attached to it, bingo!
Camera attachments are common-place among astroNOMERs.

Offline phasma

I will look into getting some. For now i`m on the money trail . . .

Any one with an inclination look up boeing / Rayethon papers.

Offline TRY

***excellent find and research! I don't know if these are your culprits per say as it looks to be a refueling platform(don't forget the DARPA UAV refueling program) ... Also I can say for sure here above me (daily) the culprits have a red belly with white wings... Need a telescoping camera myself!
"The UN-natural STATE of AR-chem-SAS"
           -=-=--==--========✈
                         :(;)
 hBaRIUM aCLOUDSa RNUCLEAR pSKIES
          fRacking eaRthquakes

Offline SongBird

***excellent find and research! I don't know if these are your culprits per say as it looks to be a refueling platform(don't forget the DARPA UAV refueling program) ... Also I can say for sure here above me (daily) the culprits have a red belly with white wings... Need a telescoping camera myself!

That's funny, with my 250mm zoom i caught the planes as red and white, i'd like a telescope too, but you gotta spend a few hundred dollars because the cheaper ones ain't good.
Decent camera lenses are very expensive, the best cameras are canon /nikon DSLRs.

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
After Hughes' death, Hughes Aircraft remained a separate company until 1985, when General Motors bought it from the Medical Institute and merged it with DELCO Electronics, renaming it Hughes Electronics. Hughes Aircraft existed within Hughes Electronics. In August 1992, the aerospace company General Dynamics sold its Missile Systems business to Hughes Aircraft. In the fall of 1997, the Hughes Electronics defense operations merged with Raytheon, another aerospace company. Hughes Space and Communications continued building satellites until it was purchased by Boeing in 2000 and became Boeing Satellite Systems.

Source
[History of] The Hughes Companies

Offline phasma

Anything involving Rayethon is suspect in my book.

(are they actually the govt under a different name?)

The chemplanes here seem to be silver.

I know that was a refueller - but they said they are working to do different modifications weekly.

Could they modify a tanket to spray stuff?

Yeah, I think they could.

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
Google search:

raytheon site:forum.prisonplanet.com

There are so many threads on Raytheon, it's not even funny.

Offline phasma

Thanks for that. I knw they are bad news, just not looked into them too much.

:)

Offline phasma

BUMP once for those who may have missed it . . . :)

Offline feeditup

Anyone wana put this on a nice page so I cant post it around
Facebook is the Barn of the sheep, time to break in, Tare some f**king wool up

Offline phasma

happy to power poit it and email you it if ya wanna pm me an address ?

Offline feeditup

I need it on a web site so I can post it on facebook .

Offline phasma

OK, WILL TRY TO MAKE SOMETHING AND UPLOAD IT TO FLICKR OR SIMILAR

(sorry caps!)

Offline phasma

Hey Feeditup - couldnt you just link this page ?

Thanks PDF_Muncher!

I think that it is plausible that BOEING are behind the chem-campaign. Have we not ALL seen "normal" passenger type aircraft leaving these trails?

Of course Boeing make these . . .

AND the bit above about the "modified" tankers and BOEING bending over backwards to modify the planes in any which way they can for the USAF?

I am gonna dig and dig on this one. To Anyone else with the inclination, might i suggest the following areas of research?

- Boeing latest news - aquisitions, military contracts, projects . .
- Boeing financial records - any expenditures listed that look "off"
- Boeing patents
- ANY links between BOEING and stratospheric albedo modification.

Please feel free to add any more ya`ll think up !

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside

Offline phasma

Nice work !

:)

Offline feeditup

And its bin posted . thank you

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch

A small plane has been flying back and forwards around NZ with a stinger tail (see photo) at very low altitude - it is engaged in a geophysical survey.    I strongly suspect they are collecting information using this equipment to use with scalar electromagnetic technology, amongst other things.   It can be used to establish where fault lines are.  Refer:  http://chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com/2011/05/24/geophysical-survey-will-help-manage-the-effects-of-earthquakes/
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline phasma

wow - thanks for the post Kiwiclare ! I just have a wish that one of these things comes down in the middle of somewhere and that no people are hurt but that many get photos ! They fly so damn high its almost impossible to see much except the plane under-belly. I guess our chance lies when they bank or turn - maybe then someone will be able to capture a tail number or similar. IF they have tail numbers, that is !

Offline KiwiClare

wow - thanks for the post Kiwiclare ! I just have a wish that one of these things comes down in the middle of somewhere and that no people are hurt but that many get photos ! They fly so damn high its almost impossible to see much except the plane under-belly. I guess our chance lies when they bank or turn - maybe then someone will be able to capture a tail number or similar. IF they have tail numbers, that is !

phasma - This aircraft - the kind of which is pictured- has been flying VERY LOW - maybe as low as 60m-100m.  The data that it collects can be used to establish where earthquake fault lines are. By coincidence I read in the book 'Angels Don't Play This HAARP' today that:

"In 1966, MacDonald was a member of the President's Science Advisory Committee and later a member of the President's Council on Environmental Quality. He published papers on the use of environmental control technologies for military purposes.  The most profound comment he made as a geophysicist was, "The key to geophysical warfare is the identification of environmental instabilities to which the addition of a small amount of energy would release vastly greater amounts of energy."  While yesterday's geophysicists predicted today's advances, the HAARP program managers are delivering on the vision."

Page 176   Angels Don't Play This HAARP by Jeane Manning and Dr Nick Begich
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline phasma

I have read that book but i will re read that section, thanks.

Thats really low ! Not even in the ionosphere at that height so what are they doing ! Reportedly haarp does not work at that height - and they say the beam only goes straight up . . . (yeah, that is a big lie right there it clearly coes down if they make a mirror up there to bounce it off of or else they would not be able to recieve the signal on the ground in new mexico! )

Offline KiwiClare

I have read that book but i will re read that section, thanks.

Thats really low ! Not even in the ionosphere at that height so what are they doing ! Reportedly haarp does not work at that height - and they say the beam only goes straight up . . . (yeah, that is a big lie right there it clearly coes down if they make a mirror up there to bounce it off of or else they would not be able to recieve the signal on the ground in new mexico! )

Sorry, I should have made myself clear phasma and this is off topic for the thread, (chemtrail patent).  In regard to the plane flying at low altitudes conducting the geophysical survey throughout New Zealand, I have a question mark regarding a potential use for the data it is collecting.  And yes, it is flying exceedingly low as it is measuring the earth's magnetic fields I understand.  It is going back and forwards following a grid pattern.  The red tip shown in the picture above is the device that is collecting data I gather and strongly suspect, given Gordon MacDonald's statement that it will be used to target scalar electromagnetic/HAARP technology, which the aerosols are being put up there for in the atmosphere to use with, I understand.  (Barium is mentioned on the HAARP patent).
There is more on this plane and what it is doing at the link here:  http://chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com/2011/05/24/geophysical-survey-will-help-manage-the-effects-of-earthquakes/

I happened to pick up the book Angels Don’t Play This HAARP – Advances In Tesla Technology by Jeane Manning and Dr Nick Begich, and it opened to a chapter titled: ‘Pandora’s Box and The Great Temptation’ after learning a bit more about the plane.  It included what its authors regard as the “most profound comment” made by an influential geophysicist named Gordon MacDonald, who in 1966 was a member of the President’s Science Advisory Committee. He said, as mentioned:  “The key to geophysical warfare is the identification of environmental instabilities to which the addition of a small amount of energy would release vastly greater amounts of energy.”

This statement is relevant to today because aerosol material comprised of ionisable metallic salts, is being put into the skies by planes around the world, including in New Zealand, as you are aware already.
And the compounds being disseminated can transform the atmosphere into a plasma which can be used with HAARP, (High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program), plus official documents show this technology, which is based on Nikola Tesla’s work, can be used to cause earthquakes, amongst a range of other potential functions.

As we are living in an age of covert warfare, could it be more than a coincidence that the data being collected by the survey may be interpreted to indicate where the traces of faults are located?  I think not.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline phasma

I think not also. They like to look for areas of enhanced activity and those of low - which is better for their plans I have yet to determine. You are totally correct in saying however that the presence of particulates from the chemtrailing enhances weapons such as haarp. It might be that this is the primary goal of the spraying - only they can`t say that so they pretend to those in the know - only lower down - that its all about saving the planet.

Truth will out. Eventually.

Offline phasma

Evergreen Aviation Admits to Chemtrail Contracts with USAF

Written by Joan Biakov

Friday, 14 January 2011 12:40

Evergreen Aviation, one of the worlds largest private aviation companies admits to weather modification service.

On their own website in the Markets section for their New Super Tanker they state Weather modification among other interesting service markets.

Content copied directly from Evergreen Aviation website:

The Evergreen Supertanker is not just limited to fighting fire . It will be a true utilitarian aircraft with the capability to configure to different applications on short notice. This multimission aircraft can support sensitive security and environmental missions. The aircraft’s exceptional drop capabilities, loiter time and size make it an ideal tool to perform challenging homeland security missions, able to neutralize chemical attacks on military installments or major population centers, and help control large, environmentally disastrous oil spills.

In addition, the upper deck of the Boeing 747 provides over 200 square feet of space that could be assigned as a command and control center. EIA possesses an FAA exemption number 1870C that permits the carriage of up to five individuals that are not crewmembers in the upper deck. This area is capable of providing space for command and control components that would assist in sophisticated mapping, incident monitoring and video/communications downlink relay that might require additional personnel over and above the required crew.

MARKETS:

• Firefighting

• Oil Spill Containment

Weather Modification

• Biochemical Decontamination

What airports will Evergreen operate the Supertanker out of?

Evergreen will operate the aircraft from any major airport with sufficient ramp space to load the aircraft. These include civilian bases, joint use civilian/military bases and accessible military bases. Generally, the runway requirements for the Evergreen Supertanker are 8000 feet.

Can the Supertanker fight fires at night, while they are most vulnerable?

The Supertanker utilizes advanced avionics and flies at higher, safer altitudes, which will enable fire agencies the option of fighting fires at night, while they are dormant.

Are there any other markets for the Evergreen Supertanker? Can it operate globally?

Evergreen is studying other applications for the Supertanker. Oil spill containment, chemical decontamination and weather modification are all potential markets for this aircraft. Because the aircraft is pressurized, the Evergreen Supertanker has the capability of any long-range Boeing 747 passenger aircraft. This allows the aircraft to deploy to any international location.

If you want to read up for yourself on this, just go to gibiru.com, do a search on “Weather Control”, and then start clicking through the links that come up. You might find it as surprising as I did. Here is the bottom line:

Offline phasma

Offline mattj

No but it does look like a aerial refueling plane. Just go to one of the 60 airports the USAF has KC-135s at or the 5 or so airports the USAF has KC-10s at.

Offline phasma

yep, i know thats just a refueller - the big hose kinda gives it away :)

I would love to get a good look at the new tankers though !

Offline Femacamper

• LIVE FREE OR DIE!
    • PLANET INFOWARS
Good find. Class action lawsuit, anyone?

Offline phasma

Now they would be seriously screwed if we all did find a truther lawyer to file a pro-bono class action suit against them ! If we won that lawyer would be famous ! We need more "evidence" though i think . . .

There are many more of "us" than there are "them" ! Together we ought to be able to find something solid !

Offline 9/11-insider trading

thing about raytheon is they are/were involved with haarp (which was completed around the exact same time the modern chemtrail program seems to have kicked in full force) and they do work with BAE anyway. I'm fairly sure they are involved with a lot of radar systems for atc etc and other aviation stuff in general.  E-Systems bought up air asia back in the 70's which was a subsidiary of the cia's covert airline in laos/vietnam etc.... Was that purchase connected with the development of the aerosol program? (we know they did regular cloud seeding in vietnam)

Also raytheon's founder was mainly influenced by Tesla. How can you talk about Raytheon and not mention Vannevar Bush?

Someone asked if Raytheon is the real gov.  probably, it was founded before the cia even existed.

Offline 9/11-insider trading

Wrong. Who are Hughes aircraft company? Well it was started by Howard Hughes.

Boeing Satelitte systems:

http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/space/bss/

More to follow. BUT Are boeing getting rich out of the chemtrail phenomenon ?

Does the fact that Boeing now own the patent explain why normal looking planes do the spraying?
This is the money trail people . . .

Help me dig !

[/quote]

It really reminds me of alleged pentagon/flight 77 victim " Chad Keller"

"Chad, a leading propulsion engineer  at Boeing Satellite Systems in El Segundo, Calif., had gone to Washington in September 2001 for work.

On Sept. 10, he was inside the Pentagon for talks on developing a satellite to track terrorists.

The next day, he was on the American Airlines flight that crashed into the building."

X files episode by Chris Carter (his pilot episode for the lone gunmen is eerily similar to the 9/11 event) dedicated the episode " Nothing Important Happened Today II" to "family friend" Chad Keller.

Did Chad Keller really die on 9/11 and if not what kind of black-ops was he working on for Boeing? "Leading propulsion engineer." hmmm.....

Offline phasma

Amazing how many of the victims were people in govt of some kind ! Wasier to convince and give new id`s?

Interesting info though - thanks insider !