PrisonPlanet Forum
July 26, 2014, 07:10:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Track Me if You Can: Discovery Channel Special on Avoiding Big Brother  (Read 9247 times)
Optimus
Globalist Destroyer
Global Moderator

The banksters are steaming piles of dog shit!

« on: December 13, 2010, 09:14:19 PM »

I can't believe they are allowing this on TV! Shocked

Track Me If You Can
http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=1.13896.26231.0.0

We live in a world where we are being constantly watched and monitored. What would it take to wipe the slate clean and live a life free of big brother? Security expert Aton Edwards takes the viewer on an amazing journey off the grid and under the radar.

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<
donnay

Live Free Or Die Trying!

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 09:15:41 PM »

I know I am watching it right now...it is talking about throwing away your EZ Passes!!!

This is bizarre!!!!   Shocked

"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."
Optimus
Globalist Destroyer
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 09:16:14 PM »

WOW! This guy is telling everything on how to get off the grid.

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,

donnay

Live Free Or Die Trying!

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 09:19:24 PM »

Big Brother even knows your dietary habits!  If you are on the run eat only disposable foods.

They are definitely going right down the line.

"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
pac522

Peace sells, but who's buying?

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2010, 09:23:08 PM »

WOW! This guy is telling everything on how to get off the grid.

Is he telling everybody how to get off or how hard it is to get off, as in almost impossible?

This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.
Optimus
Globalist Destroyer
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2010, 09:27:27 PM »

Is he telling everybody how to get off or how hard it is to get off, as in almost impossible?

He is telling how to erase your tracks.

donnay

Live Free Or Die Trying!

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2010, 09:29:27 PM »

I am shocked they are letting this on the airwaves! 

Bug out bags, and how to use technology to your advantage.

Freeski

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2010, 09:37:57 PM »

bump - sounds good but no TV here!

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.
usefulidiot,uselesseater

Useful Idiot/Useless Eater

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2010, 09:40:44 PM »

Here on youtube in six parts  Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXkPU9NSfPQ

"The central challenge of our time is posed not by global terrorism, but rather by the intensifying turbulence caused by the phenomenon of global political awakening. That awakening is socially massive and politically radicalizing."-Zbigniew Brzezinski
Bash Riprock

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2010, 09:40:57 PM »

Wow!

Remotely activated cameras watching you via your laptop cams!

I need to DVR any future episodes of this (if they ever allow it to air again).
Optimus
Globalist Destroyer
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2010, 10:19:10 PM »

Found a great quality download

http://d01.megashares.com/dl/3T4Qhuz/discovery.channel.track.me.if.you.can.hdtv.xvid-momentum.avi

s3d1t0r

F̱̹̳̖o̤llow the mon̐ͫ͂̓̊̓͊ë́͐͒̍ȳ̏ͨ̾͆

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2010, 10:57:07 PM »

And the TORRENT is here --> http://alivetorrents.com/torrent/9026795/discovery-channel-track-me-if-you-can-2010

“go to work, send your kids to school
follow fashion, act normal
walk on the pavement, watch T.V.
save for your old age, obey the law
Repeat after me: I am free
John_Back_From_The_Club_O

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2010, 11:11:09 PM »

it's called becoming invisible and it's a damn near capital offense

A Pennsylvania couple was arrested and their children were grabbed and shot up with vaccines (without being test for possible harmful reactions) when 'authorities' discovered the parents had made their children 'invisible to the system'. The state sponsored media without discussing THE PARENTS SIDE OF THE STORY demonized the parents as best they could even though NO 'real' signs of any kind of abuse was reported.

Read how sensationalized this article is.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/28/pennsylvania-police-invisible-children

Pennsylvania police ponder riddle of five 'invisible' children.

Police track down five children who were raised with no birth certificates, schooling, vaccinations or medical care

Associated Press
guardian.co.uk, Sunday 28 November 2010 20.53 GMT
Article history

Police in York, Pennsylvania, are asking themselves how the parents of five children aged two to 13 managed to conceal them for so many years with no birth certificates, no schooling, no vaccinations and no evidence of medical care – and why.

"I don't know what would possess them at all," said detective Dana Ward Junior, who tracked down the children after a child welfare agency received an anonymous tip-off. Ward has charged Louann Bowers, 33, and Sinhue Johnson, 45, with five counts of child endangerment. They are due to appear in court on Friday.

Years of isolation have taken their toll on the children, experts say. They are now living in foster homes, but "some suffer health and vision issues," Ward wrote in an affidavit. "None of the children are at their expected education levels, and there are possible mental health issues." They have now been vaccinated and the older ones enrolled in school.

Child and youth services became aware of the family through anonymous tips in 2003 and again in 2007, but police said Johnson refused to co-operate. The agency got another anonymous referral last year, this time from someone claiming to be a family member who had seen the children. Caseworkers obtained a court order to enter the family home. By the time they arrived, the family had fled.

Ward said it appeared that all seven of the family had lived in a single second-floor room. He said all the utilities were shut off. Rainwater came through the leaky roof and was collected in buckets.

Police tracked the family to a hotel outside York. Johnson had gone, but Bowers opened the door, her head concealed by a dark veil. The detective found the children, three girls and two boys, hiding in a bathroom. They were unwashed and appeared unkempt. They left with investigators without saying a word – and refused to provide any information.

"They did say that they were not permitted to talk about the family or the living conditions," Ward said.

The lack of co-operation from either the children or parents has stymied investigators' efforts to learn more about the family's circumstances.

The fact that almost no one knew about the children is even more puzzling because of where they lived. Neighbours say they never saw them, not even once.

Charlton Shaw, 56, a roofer who lives several doors away, said he was unaware of the children's existence until Johnson and Bowers were arrested. "I said, holy heck, how did they do that? You never heard a sound. No kids crying, no kids coming or going."

They say that every day
Is just another rotten mess
And when it's gonna change, my friends
Is anybody's guess...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=girnJH7tvpM
EvadingGrid
Toxophillite
Global Moderator

Rat Catcher

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2010, 10:27:55 AM »

I shall have to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXkPU9NSfPQ

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag
phasma

Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2010, 10:30:41 AM »

I saw something like this opnce - some dude tried to hide while "security" ppl tried to track him down. They got him.

thanks for the link EG !

Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra
EvadingGrid
Toxophillite
Global Moderator

Rat Catcher

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2010, 12:13:59 PM »

Its all posted on Global Gulag, as a 6 part YouTube and as a Single File to download

See Here
http://globalgulag.freesmfhosting.com/index.php?topic=831.msg2919;topicseen#msg2919

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag
Monkeypox

He Loved Big Brother

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2010, 12:18:09 PM »

Read Stephen King's "The Running Man" (don't watch the horrible movie that has almost nothing to do with the book) to see a man trying to stay off the grid in a totalitarian society.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Running_Man

War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson
phasma

Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2010, 12:32:52 PM »

Cool. will read
there is a way to vanish. just refuse to be on the grid. not easy to do.

I cannot recommend highly enough a book called ordinary thunderstorms. William boyd.

It is May in Chelsea, London. The glittering river is unusually high on an otherwise ordinary afternoon. Adam Kindred, a young climatologist in town for a job interview, ambles along the Embankment, admiring the view. He is pleasantly surprised to come across a little Italian bistro down a leafy side street. During his meal he strikes up a conversation with a solitary diner at the next table, who leaves soon afterwards. With horrifying speed, this chance encounter leads to a series of malign accidents through which Adam will lose everything - home, family, friends, job, reputation, passport, credit cards, mobile phone - never to get them back. The police are searching for him. There is a reward for his capture. A hired killer is stalking him. He is alone and anonymous in a huge, pitiless modern city. Adam has nowhere to go but down - underground. He decides to join that vast army of the disappeared and the missing that throng London's lowest levels as he tries to figure out what to do with his life and struggles to understand the forces that have made it unravel so spectacularly. His quest will take him all along the River Thames, from affluent Chelsea to the sink estates of the East End, and on the way he will encounter all manner of London's denizens - aristocrats, prostitutes, evangelists and policewomen amongst them - and version after new version of himself. William Boyd's electric follow-up to Costa Novel of the Year Restless is a heart-in-mouth conspiracy novel about the fragility of social identity, the corruption at the heart of big business, and the secrets that lie hidden in the filthy underbelly of everyday city

he goes rabbit - charts his life off grid, offers tips to survive that way.

read it !

Aoss

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2010, 12:49:00 PM »

Very interesting.  Thanks for sharing.

SongBird

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2010, 12:54:40 PM »

Very interesting.  Thanks for sharing.

+1

Though, cause it's put out by the msm it does raise a little red flag inside oneself, maybe cause all the smart dust in the chemtrails has all of us tagged by now anyways and all these measures are now redundant?
phasma

Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2010, 12:58:52 PM »

I know its possible we are all on some magnetic grid that tracks us, but it would need some kind of electronic thing to say who you are (unless your dumb enough to get chipped) then dumping everything electronic and keeping your ass out of police view (and cctv view) would render you untraceable.

The book offers ideas of how to deal with each problem someone going "off grid" would face. Yes its fiction, but its still actually useable advice.

read it in one sitting, very readable, something to read if you have a chance

SongBird

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2010, 01:02:05 PM »

It's interesting for sure, but to escape the nwo at this late hour of the game i feel would be very difficult, anyways most of us wouldn't need / want to anyways, i know i wouldn't, life in South Africa has never been better, for sure, tomorrow we hunt Rhinos!
phasma

Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2010, 01:06:52 PM »

You never know when it might be necessary to vanish.

Never say never !

Why would you hunt a rhino !

SongBird

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2010, 01:10:45 PM »

Never say never !

True.

Why would you hunt a rhino !

Cause they're really Dinosaurs, i'd love to bag me a dino.
phasma

Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2010, 01:13:18 PM »

Ahhh dude ! Leave the Rhino be !

Go hunt NWO instead. Mounrt them on your wall!

Hope you have a happy day, but an unsuccessful hunt !

(sorry!)

DireWolf

Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2010, 01:38:50 PM »

I did it for two years after my hitch in the Corps. You learn that hunger is your constant companion and to be in a warm climate long before the frost hit in the north. You learn what exactly are the necessities in life. It's a tough existence especially if you refuse to fall into a life of crime, it can be done but not comfortably. Cash is king in this scenario and caution is your way of life.

Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.
phasma

Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2010, 01:46:45 PM »

Dirwolf. You sound like "jack Reacher" ever read lee child.?

Hats off to you buddy.

Kilika

Thank you Jesus!

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2010, 01:53:27 PM »

Ahhh dude ! Leave the Rhino be !

Go hunt NWO instead. Mounrt them on your wall!

Hope you have a happy day, but an unsuccessful hunt !

(sorry!)

Exactly. Unless your going to eat that rhino, they ought to be ashamed of killing animals for sport. Think of all the hungry people in Africa, and people go shooting animals for fun? A disgrace to humanity and all things decent.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)
phasma

Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2010, 01:57:05 PM »

Exactly. Unless your going to eat that rhino, they ought to be ashamed of killing animals for sport. Think of all the hungry people in Africa, and people go shooting animals for fun? A disgrace to humanity and all things decent

+1

ersatz
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2010, 02:06:17 PM »

very interesting show.

i've noticed a rapid influx of cell phone towers within the last year,around here in jersey.
they're now at least at every half mile...either regular cell towers..or i've also started seeing modified cell antennas placed atop hotel roofs,higher buildings
and even power lines that are modified to accommodate an array of cell antennas.

i'd imagine it could serve a dual purpose of doling out the abundant supply of microwave radiation..as well as making tracking triangulation
alot easier and more accurate for the ptb.

i did a search using this site, http://www.antennasearch.com and there's apparently 76 towers alone..within a 4 mile radius of my location.
phasma

Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !

« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2010, 02:12:11 PM »

They have these new things all over the uK

Imagine a old radio antenna - the type you had on a radio years ago (before digital) the telescopic things)

Now imagine them made huge , like the size of or taller than street lights, and imagine them white.

Thats what we have everywhere

Some have mobile / cell phone company stickers on.

AlphaM
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2010, 02:33:12 PM »

The little disclaimer about this being "entertainment" is amusing but while he does drop quite a bit of info, he doesn't go far enough.  Here are my gripes with his presentation in no certain order.

When it comes to computer security, read this and digest it well. (Printer friendly edition)  Tor is useful, but you can't trust the exit nodes.  Basically, unless you are using encryption, you can still compromise your privacy even if you use Tor.

Opening a bank account under a new identity is a bad idea.  It won't be too difficult to cross-check identifying information.  In fact, if you value your IRL (in real life) privacy, you won't have a bank account at all.  Go see how easy it is to find yourself on a people search site.  Wonder where they got all of that information about your whereabouts and known associates?  Try looking at your credit report some time...

Not all mobile phones have removable batteries *cough* iPhone *cough*.  Others have a secondary battery which cannot be removed and could potentially be used to power on your phone.  Assume that anything you do on a mobile phone isn't private.  In fact, anything you say on a phone of any kind isn't private.  VoIP may be somewhat of an exception, but it won't be long before the NSA get their way and will have carte blanche to eavesdrop.

The host makes no mention of doctors, dentists, prescription drugs, car registrations, or anything of the sort.  There is a book out there by JJ Luna titled How to Be Invisible.  It's quite dated now (2004) but it gives you an idea of what levels you need to establish.  However, as was stated in the show, it is becoming harder and harder to protect your identity from the surveillance control grid.

Lastly, anyone with unlimited funding will eventually find you.
SongBird

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2010, 02:50:18 PM »

Also the swapping of cars, Hmm how do you do THAT without the paperwork?
EvadingGrid
Toxophillite
Global Moderator

Rat Catcher

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2010, 02:50:53 PM »

In other words it is impossible to avoid Big Brother...

Which begs a whole host of interesting questions.

Global Gulag
Kilika

Thank you Jesus!

« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2010, 02:56:12 PM »

In other words it is impossible to avoid Big Brother...

Which begs a whole host of interesting questions.

Indeed it does! And there are answers but many don't want to hear it. People want their toys so they voluntarily enslave themselves to the NWO grid because they think their fancy new smartphone is cool with all it's neato apps.

Consider that you won't get hit by a car if you don't play in the street! Roll Eyes

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
phasma

Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !

« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2010, 02:57:45 PM »

I said it before I`ll say it again the way to have a phone and not be tacked is to carry it in a mini copper wire case !

kidA

« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2010, 02:59:02 PM »

One way I avoid big brother is I don't drive. At all.

5 o'clock news is a f*#cking fantasy!
phasma

Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !

« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2010, 03:03:42 PM »

yeah, thats ok, but then they can watch you on trains, in the streets, etc
and
what when they bring face recog to the streets !

Kilika

Thank you Jesus!

« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2010, 03:31:41 PM »

A farady cage can work to keep prying eyes out of the phone, when it's in the case, but what about when in use? The best solution will be to not use them period, along with many other digital items in society. I never said rejecting the world's traps is easy.

Personally, my time having a cellphone is coming to an end, as well as I won't be renewing my driver's license, nor update it when the new biometric changes are made. And definately no passport. I'm content where I'm at, so no need to travel abroad. If God wants me there, He'll get me there whether I have a passport or not.

I don't believe one can "avoid Big Brother" in society as it is. The escape from it is in where your heart is. But that doesn't mean we are forced to participate in their scams, at least not yet, but that time of force is coming under the guise of "new and improved..." and the sales pitch of "it's for your safety in fighting terrorism". Sorry, I ain't buying that bill of goods.

phasma

Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !

« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2010, 03:33:52 PM »

I wish you could avoid them

Its impossible I think, but you can take steps to make them bugging you difficult for them.

E.g. I have put up a very tall fence. I have my dogs roaming free. I will not fill out next years census. How will they come and knock on my door?

In the same way the gas company cannot come and install a smart meter Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: