Faction: Obama to dissolve Congress & establish martial law on Christmas 2010

Author Topic: Faction: Obama to dissolve Congress & establish martial law on Christmas 2010  (Read 2765 times)

Offline s3d1t0r

• F̱̹̳̖o̤llow the mon̐ͫ͂̓̊̓͊ë́͐͒̍ȳ̏ͨ̾͆
    • Seditious Blasphemy doth appear here!
[s3d1t0r] You know how Alex Jones always says that even he understates the gravity of the situation and it really is worse than he thought?  Well here is that written out as a short story.  Interesting read, to say the least. [/s3d1t0r]

By Karen Horowitz

European Free Press Staff Writer

Saturday, March 19, 2011 (YES it says 2011); 7:37 AM

Toronto (EFP)-An overnight broadcast to the American people by Homeland Security Director Nancy Pelosi stated that President Obama had dissolved “forevermore” the American Constitution and would hereafter rule by direct edict effectively ending what had been the world’s longest lasting democracy.

Director Pelosi stated in her broadcast that last weeks massacre of over 1,400 American men, women and children attempting to flee the United States to Canada at New York States Ogdensburg–Prescott International Bridge proved, “beyond all doubt”, that subversive elements still remained within the US that were still clinging to a “thoroughly discredited” historical document forced upon the proletariat by their slave class rulers in the late 1700’s (formerly called America’s Founding Fathers), all of whom, she said, would have to be eliminated “at all costs”.

The New York massacre that prompted Obama’s edict to destroy the American Constitution is believed to have raised the death toll in the United States 3-month old Civil War to nearly 4 million, according to Human Rights Watch director Hans Mankin. 

Human Rights Watch has been the main International organization monitoring the death toll in this Civil War and had previously reported that upon Obama’s dissolving of the US Congress and establishing martial law on Christmas Day, 2010, his ordering of the aerial spraying of “conservative” strongholds in Appalachia, the Western and Southern States, and America’s heartland with “urgently needed” medication had killed an estimated 2.5 million people.

The United States Centers for Disease Control (CDC) blamed these deaths on forces opposed to Obama who they claimed “tampered” with the dosage amount being sprayed making them responsible for these mass deaths, not the government.

From those few survivors of this American holocaust treated by European and other International aid organizations that were able to cross the now heavily militarized US-Canadian border it appears that none of them knew about their own countries vast fleet of aerial spraying war planes and were therefore unable to protect themselves against this attack. International Red Cross spokesman Hans Largent was quoted as wondering why the American people didn’t know about this fact as the evidence for the spraying of American skies has been known for decades.

Even more astounding was that none of these holocaust survivors were aware that the US government had previously labeled “conservatism” as a mental illness, a process that was begun in 2004  in the city of Chicago when the Association of Politics and Life Sciences labeled it as such after Researchers at the University of California at Berkeley found that the symptoms of political conservatism include: fear and aggression, dogmatism and intolerance of ambiguity, uncertainty avoidance, need for cognitive closure, and terror management that causes conservatives to shun and even punish outsiders and those who threaten the status of their cherished world views.

European political analysts further state that the America peoples ignorance about Obama’s onslaught against them has no equal in modern times, with the exception of North Korea, which like the US government maintained near total control of the information its citizens were allowed to know about.

These analysts also point out that the “warning signs” of what Obama was about to do in launching his “Christmas Putsch” were clearly broadcast to any American who cared to listen, and as exampled by a October 30, 2010 editorial in the Washington Post published before last years mid-term elections that in commenting on the American President’s calling his own people “enemies” and warning of “hand-to-hand combat” should his party lose the election said:

“Indeed, Obama is conducting himself in a way alarmingly reminiscent of Nixon's role in the disastrous 1970 midterm campaign. No president has been so persistently personal in his attacks as Obama throughout the fall. He has regularly attacked his predecessor, the House minority leader and - directly from the stump - candidates running for offices below his own. He has criticized the American people suggesting that they are "reacting just to fear" and faulted his own base for “sitting on their hands complaining.”

As history now knows, Obama did, indeed, suffer a crushing defeat during the 2010 midterm elections whereupon his “master plan” for the complete takeover of the United States was begun.

The first glimmering by the American people of what was to come came on November 13, 2010 when the George Soros controlled private equity company Cerberus Capital Management cut off all gun and ammunition sales in the US.  Apparently, the American people were totally unaware that Cerberus had for the past decade acquired nearly every gun and ammunition maker in the United States and consolidated them into a holding company called The Freedom Group.

Denying the American people the ability to defend themselves was made even more critical in light of one of Obama’s first acts when he claimed the right as President to assassinate any American citizen he deemed a terrorist, a right he began exercising in force immediately after his “Christmas Putsch” when he labeled nearly 800 American groups as “threats to the state” including: The Boy Scouts of America, The Tea Party, all members of the Republican Party, all fundamentalist and evangelical Christian churches and organizations, the Mormon Church, all State militias, and all Bloggers having ever written anything disparaging against him or his regime.

Though no exact figures are known, Human Rights Watch estimates that as many as 1.5 million Americans were killed in battles against Obama’s vastly superior military forces during January and February, 2011 along with another estimated 800,000 being forced into the over 600 concentration camps built over the past decade by the United States FEMA organization.

Most astoundingly of all of these events were how completely unprepared the American people were for what hit them, but which European journalists state these people “should have seen coming” when they allowed virtually their entire media to be taken over and controlled by an elite few.

Even worse, say European journalists, was the American peoples nearly complete lack of support for those few “voices of freedom” who continued to shout warnings at them about what was going to happen, and why.

Because of the American peoples lack of support for their alternative media, who kept telling them the truth right up to the “Christmas Putsch”, there no longer exists in the United States any media opposition to Obama’s regime as all television, radio, print and Internet news is now 100% controlled by the United States mass media czar Harry Reid, a former US Senator defeated in the 2010 US midterm election.

End Report*****************************

“go to work, send your kids to school
follow fashion, act normal
walk on the pavement, watch T.V.
save for your old age, obey the law
Repeat after me: I am free

Offline s3d1t0r

The first glimmering by the American people of what was to come came on November 13, 2010 when the George Soros controlled private equity company Cerberus Capital Management cut off all gun and ammunition sales in the US.  Apparently, the American people were totally unaware that Cerberus had for the past decade acquired nearly every gun and ammunition maker in the United States and consolidated them into a holding company called The Freedom Group.

Uh... I was just reading through my earlier post http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=194990.msg1156942#msg1156942 and just got the crap scared out of me.

I had to check to see if they were making stuff up about George Soros acquiring nearly every gun and ammunition maker in the U.S.

Look it up for yourselves, Cerberus Capital Managment and George Soros.

What I've found so far is really unsettling.  I found this post over on David Icke's forum dated 31-10-2010, 03:34 PM and the link they site as a reference, http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2010/01/freedom-group-cerberus-acquires-barnes-bullets/ seems to check out as genuine  WTF??? -->>

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142044

"The George Soros controlled private equity company Cerberus Capital Management could cut off all gun and ammunition sales in the US. Apparently, the American people are totally unaware that Cerberus has for the past decade acquired nearly every gun and ammunition maker in the United States and consolidated them into a holding company called The Freedom Group.
-------------------------------

http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2010/01/freedom-group-cerberus-acquires-barnes-bullets/

January 5th, 2010
Freedom Group (Cerberus) Acquires Barnes Bullets

Cerberus Capital Managment, through its Freedom Group holding company, has acquired yet another well-known gun industry company: Barnes Bullets. On December 31, 2009, Freedom Group, Inc. entered into a purchase agreement to acquire certain assets of Barnes Bullets.

In recent years, Cerberus/Freedom Group has acquired Remington, Bushmaster, Marlin, H&R, DMPS and other smaller firearms-related companies. By acquiring Barnes, the Freedom Group gains entry into the ammunition component business at a time when brass, bullets, and powder remain in high demand. As the Freedom Group continues to build a vertically integrated firearms-related mega-corp, one wonders if Cerberus will look to acquire a powder-maker next. Freedom Group already sells Remington-brand factory-loaded ammunition.

Barnes Bullets, located in Mona, Utah, is the industry-leading supplier of copper bullets, including copper-tin composite core bullets. Barnes is a major player in the “lead-free” bullet market. This has become important as lead-core bullets have been banned in many hunting areas, and lead-free bullets are required in many indoor shooting facilities. Barnes Bullets will continue day-to-day operations at Utah facility under the guidance of company founder, Randy Brooks.

Ted Torbeck, CEO of the Freedom Group, Inc. stated: “With the acquisition of Barnes, the Freedom Group continues to demonstrate our commitment to the ammunition business. Barnes offers a premium line of high performance bullets for the hunting and shooting communities; and for law enforcement, military and commercial consumers. We are excited about their R&D capabilities and the breadth of the products they bring to our portfolio.”

Freedom Group is now one of the world’s largest producers of guns and ammo. Freedom Group brands include Remington, Bushmaster, DPMS/Panther Arms, Marlin, H&R, NEF, LC Smith, Parker, EOTAC, AAC, Dakota and INTC. The company distributes its products throughout the U.S. and in over 80 foreign countries. Learn more at www.freedom-group.com.
--------------------------------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Group

Freedom Group
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Type Private
Industry Firearms/Sporting Goods
Founded 1816 (as Remington Arms Company)
Headquarters United States Madison, North Carolina
Key people Theodore H. Torbeck (CEO)
Stephen P. Jackson (CFO)
Revenue ▲ US$ 848.7 million (2009)
Net income ▲ US$ 24.4 million (2009)[1]
Owner(s) Cerberus Capital Management
Employees 2,800
Website http://www.freedom-group.com/

Freedom Group is an American firearms manufacturer holding company. It was founded in 1816 and has since acquired notable brands such as Bushmaster, DPMS, and Remington Arms.[2]
[edit] Companies

* Remington Arms
* Bushmaster Firearms International
* DPMS Panther Arms
* Marlin
* H & R Firearms
* NEF
* Dakota Arms
* LC Smith
* Parker
* AAC
* Barnes Bullets
* EOTAC
* INTC
----------------------------"

Offline chrisfromchi

Sorcha Faal

Offline s3d1t0r

Sorcha Faal

It was once said that artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use lies to cover up the truth.

Also, I initially posted this in Art/Satire section going "Ha-Ha this is rich" until I came across the part about George Soros, Cerberus Capital Managment and The Freedom Group and looked that up.

That's when I stopped laughing.

Offline chrisfromchi

Is george soros the illusive man now?

its still faal.

Offline s3d1t0r

I appreciate the skepticism, I really do. However, IDK anything about Sorcha Faal.  This question is completely seperate from Sorcha Faal. FORGET Sorcha Faal.

What I am asking is this:

"Has George Soros, through his involvement with Cerberus -- acquired nearly every gun and ammunition maker in the United States and consolidated them into a holding company called The Freedom Group effectively building a vertically integrated firearms-related mega-corp"?

Is this true?

Because as a gun owning American, that would really, really bother me if true.  If you're not an American citizen I understand not caring.  But I care.

Is it true?

I'd also like to add that I hope I am wrong, I hope I am completely mistaken, and I'm here asking to be corrected.

Offline agentbluescreen

I guess that's how monopolies keep the freedom strong  ::)

Offline Freeski

It was once said that artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use lies to cover up the truth.

Also, I initially posted this in Art/Satire section going "Ha-Ha this is rich" until I came across the part about George Soros, Cerberus Capital Managment and The Freedom Group and looked that up.

That's when I stopped laughing.

What did you find?
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.