Video of 100% Govt Rule (NWO plans for us?)

Author Topic: Video of 100% Govt Rule (NWO plans for us?)  (Read 7031 times)

Offline BruntFCA2

Video of 100% Govt Rule (NWO plans for us?)
« on: December 03, 2010, 10:29:28 PM »
Look at this sickening real video from North Korea. Look at the people, and then the well fed goons.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvideo/8113817/Inside-North-Korea-exclusive-footage.html

Even the goons look thin now though, total mess.

Offline Freeski

Re: Video of 100% Govt Rule (NWO plans for us?)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 10:40:43 PM »
Blue collar tyranny? Ours is white.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Damascus

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 12:04:17 AM »
so that why they need the distraction. They are about to revolt! They need wars just like us.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 12:10:12 AM »
so that why they need the distraction. They are about to revolt! They need wars just like us.

We've always been at war.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Damascus

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2010, 12:18:49 AM »
With eastasia? or was it that other one? Eurasia

Offline Freeski

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010, 12:27:15 AM »
With eastasia? or was it that other one? Eurasia

Eurasia I believe, but it doesn't matter. It's us vs. them no matter how you look at it.

Chicago

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2010, 02:48:00 AM »
Watching that makes me certain on a whole new level. If things continue on the current path, why would we NOT end up controlled and treated so poorly, like some take to animals? The tyranny rooted here needs to be dealt with. We cannot allow this from todays standards... meaning we have our wits and health for now. Those in the field of policing the people take on that special privilege don't they? It's so sad. Yes when one serves the fascist like that it shames us all. Thanks for the video. Good catch.

Offline shadowreborn89

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2011, 10:36:15 AM »
I gotta admit the first part seemed a lil sketchy like it was putt together just saying who knows.. the 2nd part looked more realistic to me