Author Topic: Electronic Harassment, Voice to Skull Technology and GangStalking  (Read 8095 times)

Offline brandynne

For me this electronic harassment started about 1 year ago with the electronic voices being about as loud as someone talking to you within the same room and since have diminished to whispering. The electronic voices have been accompanied with pulsing of simulated movement on my body to give the effect of being sexually manipulated by people except it is a simulation of people. I have never experienced this type of technology before and it is obvious someone or some people are doing this to me.
 Another thing those with this technology have been able to accomplish was to get me into a sort of trance state, which the sleep deprivation they cause would using this technology, for which they had me go downtown Toronto from Ajax and walk around for about 50-54 hours with no sleep.
 On four occasions, as I was on my way out the door to go to work, the electronic voices would say go sit down you are not going to work this shift, causing me to lose four or more days at work, and the employees and manager at work all seemed to be aware this was being done to me, and didn’t seem to mind I was missing days off work.
 When I wasn’t working, the employees from work were able to place themselves, to the minute, in front of me when I would be walking along through town, and they would act like they don’t even know me, albeit they are only about 5 feet in front of me and out of no where they show up.
 Many comments said by these people would include ‘ we will get you through this ‘ , ‘ they are going to ruin him ‘ , ‘ they are going to f _ _ _ up his mind ‘ , ‘ that is not all you are going to learn ‘ , ‘ we make them like robots ‘ , and other comments all denoting some sort of process I was being lead through.
 The electronic voices curse and swear non-stop, they utter threatening and say things like ‘ your parents were killed in an auto accident ‘ , ‘ government agents shot your parents at their doorstep ‘, all trying to diminish the persons character and get them to act totally different from when this first started.
 It would seem to me, being one who is experiencing this, that they are trying to get me to do wrong so I can get into trouble or trying to push me to the point of being mentally unstable.
 I live at the back of a house in a small apartment, where this has taken place, and those in the same house, including the landlord and neighbours do not even acknowledge me, even when I am beside them or around them which is extremely rare as they seem to have some sort of GPS device to know where I am at any given time to not cross paths with me. I have had someone come into my apartment at times and rearrange my belongings, even putting 2 little chocolate eggs from easter, between the forefinger and thumb of a winter glove just to let me know someone was in there. The items are not going to jump into the glove themselves. Items malfunctioning are also a common thing during this, as well as my computer turning back off and shutting down when I turn it on. Emails also seem to be tampered with as well and phone calls from job interviews seem to be interfered with so as to stop me from being employed.
 Reading some information from the Gang Stalking World website, they seem to think those doing this nonsense are quite close to the TI or targeted individual, which may be why those around me refuse to acknowledge me, even in the same house, over a 2 year period.

Offline jeremystalked1

Re: Electronic Harassment, Voice to Skull Technology and GangStalking
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 03:03:41 pm »
For me this electronic harassment started about 1 year ago ...
 Reading some information from the Gang Stalking World website, they seem to think those doing this nonsense are quite close to the TI or targeted individual, which may be why those around me refuse to acknowledge me, even in the same house, over a 2 year period.

Electronic harassment and "gang stalking" are coming from the same source, and are basically the same thing.

http://areyoutargeted.com/2010/09/high-tech-interstate-stalking-by-proxy/

http://areyoutargeted.com/orientation/the-big-show/

As for why the terminology 'gang stalking' persists - first, it rolls off the tongue very naturally.  Second, it helps misdirect targets and help make them look ridiculous.  Pay particular attention to what I have to say about GS in this article:

http://areyoutargeted.com/2010/10/cia-disinformation-targeting/

The gang stalking echo chamber

The top-ranked sites for search terms related to gang stalking are very selective about who they link to. Gang Stalking World, for example, only links to sites owned by the author, or to a select few sites which support his manpower-intensive theories about targeting and which do not link to other targeting-related sites...

... Gang Stalking World takes it for granted that a Stasi-like organizational structure is behind what targets are experiencing, allowing targets to believe that any signs of hostility exhibited by a person are proof that person has been “recruited” or “threatened”.  A targeted individual who acted on this belief, and accused mind-controlled patsies of being “in on it”, would end up ruining his reputation by his own hand; meanwhile, the web sites he got his belief from would simply egg him and others like him on, saying the incredulous reactions of accused parties just shows how extensive the cover-up is.

Offline anonpp

Re: Electronic Harassment, Voice to Skull Technology and GangStalking
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 06:36:03 pm »
Hello brandynne.

I have experienced something similar to yourself, as noted in my previous threads.

One thing which has helped me tremendously is keeping a journal of the events. From day to day, log the activities which occur in as much detail as you can.

I learned a lot after a while of this. For one, I realized that some of what they were doing could not have been accomplished w/o the help of supercomputing technology (indicating big government or corporate interests).

Second, I was able to determine the probably of the harassment being linked to recent employment due to beyond coincidental timing.

Finally, as you mentioned, I was able to determine this technology is far beyond electronic (emf radio wave based) due to very obvious physical symptoms repeated over a long period of time. Physical symptoms which could not have been produced by my body (being familiar with muscles, tendons, nerves, and what has the capacity to move ;) ).

My hypothesis of how this is accomplished is as follows:

We know that the CIA ran a project called Stargate starting back in the 1970s. There is substantial evidence that results were in fact obtained from this program, implying the mind does in fact have some 'psi' or 'psychic' abilities.

Now, being this is the human brain we're talking about, it's unlikely a single individual is able to channel a substantial amount of whatever this energy is. Thus, for their harassment to take place, it is likely they are using advanced micro or nano-chip implants in multiple people, and synchronizing their brain activity with supercomputers and special software.

In other words, we're actually talking about a form of supercomputer psychic - electronic hybrid attack.. or what some of us mean when we say 'psychotronic'. I guess you could actually say something like psyche-tronic.

Goodluck, let's hope we see more 'official' resources for this sort of thing soon, as I am quite confident from my own experience there have been and will continue to be losses.