NWO Insider Discusses Population Reduction Plan. (Video)

Author Topic: NWO Insider Discusses Population Reduction Plan. (Video)  (Read 2019 times)

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
NWO Insider Discusses Population Reduction Plan. (Video)
« on: November 28, 2010, 12:38:55 pm »
The Club Of Rome population reduction symposium I attended was titled "Beyond Global 2000".

This may have already been posted however, I sat through the vaccine / bio-warfare 'option'.  This gentleman sat through the 'nuclear option' for population reduction.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TruthOffering

Offline foreverfree

Re: NWO Insider Discusses Population Reduction Plan. (Video)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 02:03:57 pm »
and what did you learn in your seminar?
molon labe

Offline Elder

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 02:29:14 pm »
WAT.  :o

So, do we chase the elites around the globe for our own extermination agenda?
They seem fairly certain they have the world in check-mate.

Offline usefulidiot,uselesseater

• Useful Idiot/Useless Eater
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 08:23:40 pm »
The Club Of Rome population reduction symposium I attended was titled "Beyond Global 2000".

This may have already been posted however, I sat through the vaccine / bio-warfare 'option'.  This gentleman sat through the 'nuclear option' for population reduction.

Details! Man, details. You should write a report for the "hardcore PhD section" of the board.  ;)
"The central challenge of our time is posed not by global terrorism, but rather by the intensifying turbulence caused by the phenomenon of global political awakening. That awakening is socially massive and politically radicalizing."-Zbigniew Brzezinski

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 08:31:55 pm »
and what did you learn in your seminar?

I learned how DNA vaccines would be used inconjunction with a "state controlled" health care system to mandate vaccines that would 'simulate' a series of pandemics.  Where of course, much tougher vaccine mandates with more vaccines being pushed on to the public.   We are already seeing the UN push this on African countries.

Africa was discussed in great detail and what was learned there would be implemented in the west.  As far as how to kill people by vaccine.

I also learned what 'strategy of tension' was and what would later become Waco, OK city, 911, 7/7...

Because the symposium I attended was strictly attended by Oligarchs (who I worked around),  the most important thing I learned was that the minions (like the dupes who monitor and post disinfo on these boards on behalf of the globalists) helping the NWO implement their plans will in NO WAY escape extermination.  "There will be a lot of surprised people."  There own words.

The information I learned took 20 years to really digest.  I didn't even think THEY could pull it off when I sat through the talks.  I did a lot of my own research BEFORE THERE WAS AN INTERNET, combing libraries and talking with people who I knew were in the know and safe to talk to.

It also surprisingly lead me down a spiritual path as well.  

Just a quick note.
I know Lyndsey Williams is the real deal because he always says something that I can really really relate to.  He says... "listen to their buzz words."  They do tent to talk in buzz words.  They pass them on to egg head professors who push NWO agendas for them.  The first time I heard the word 'sustainability' in NWO context was at this meeting in 1988.  Of course college campuses were more than happy to make it a household word.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 08:46:00 pm »
Details! Man, details. You should write a report for the "hardcore PhD section" of the board.  ;)

You can read my bio on my blog
http://gdsajj.wordpress.com/

I haven't gone through every detail.  Quite frankly, you don't need me to write much of anything because there is so much in the public domain on this.  Because there is so much of this in the public domain I'm really confused as to why so many of their dupes haven't figured out they are in as much danger as the general public.

Online Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 09:06:14 pm »
Good that you posted it anyways cause it's a good reminder. Been so focused on the finance section.

Seen the vid before but even hearing it for the second time it still sounds unreal altough I fully know that these satanists are deadly serious about their evil plans.

Georgia Guidestones promote 90% Population Reduction

->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline s3d1t0r

• F̱̹̳̖o̤llow the mon̐ͫ͂̓̊̓͊ë́͐͒̍ȳ̏ͨ̾͆
    • Seditious Blasphemy doth appear here!
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 03:22:04 am »

Was the guy talking in this video George Green?

What's this guy's story?  Cause he sure tells a scary one.

I like it when he says, "they don't care I'm sitting here talking to you.  They [the elites] think they've won.  What are you going to do?"
go to work, send your kids to school
follow fashion, act normal
walk on the pavement, watch T.V.
save for your old age, obey the law
Repeat after me: I am free

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 11:27:19 am »
Was the guy talking in this video George Green?

What's this guy's story?  Cause he sure tells a scary one.

I like it when he says, "they don't care I'm sitting here talking to you.  They [the elites] think they've won.  What are you going to do?"

You see how arrogant they are everyday.  Look what they get away with everyday.  The people supporting them are only getting away with the crimes committed until their usefulness has been used up. After that, 'see ya later' as THEY'RE flushed down the crapper with the rest of us.

Offline Suriel

• The comfort you've demanded is now mandatory.
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2010, 11:06:32 pm »
You can read my bio on my blog
http://gdsajj.wordpress.com/

I haven't gone through every detail.  Quite frankly, you don't need me to write much of anything because there is so much in the public domain on this.  Because there is so much of this in the public domain I'm really confused as to why so many of their dupes haven't figured out they are in as much danger as the general public.

Thumbs up on your blog.  I am going to delve into it more when I have a little extra free time on my hands.
"We have reached a stage at which we have surrounded ourselves with more things, but have less joy." - The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky translated by Ignat Avsey

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2010, 12:05:51 am »