"Ugly Betty" star decapitation of mother "OPERATION" was 100% MK Ultra!!!!

Author Topic: "Ugly Betty" star decapitation of mother "OPERATION" was 100% MK Ultra!!!!  (Read 37825 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-samurai-sword-son-mother,0,490069.story

While Screaming Bible Passages, 'Ugly Betty' Actor Kills Mother With Samurai Sword

Plot
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Son,_My_Son,_What_Have_Ye_Done%3F

The film is inspired by the true story of Mark Yavorsky, a San Diego man inspired by Aeschylus's Oresteia who stabbed and killed his mother with an antique saber on June 10, 1979. Yavorsky was at the time a graduate student at UCSD who had recently been cast in the lead role of a production of The Eumenides. Yavorsky was tried and found not guilty by reason of insanity, and spent many years at Patton State Hospital before his release.[2]

Herzog's story, as in his other feature films based on true stories, does not follow the historical story of Yavorsky very closely. Most obviously, Yavorsky's name in the film has been changed to Brad McCullum. Herzog has stated that "About 70 percent of the script is false ... loosely made up."[2] The narration jumps between the scene of the murder, and the Brad's life leading up to the event.[1]

The film begins with Detective Havenhurst (Dafoe) driving with his partner Detective Vargas (Peña). They receive a call and drive to McCullum's house, where a murder has just been committed. As they push their way through the crowd at the crime scene, they see Brad McCullum (Shannon) leaving with a coffee cup. Inside the house, the detectives find the body of Mrs. McCullum (Zabriskie), who has just been stabbed with an antique sword. At the scene are the neighbors Mrs. and Miss Roberts who witnessed the murder, and the detectives realize that they had just seen the murderer leaving the scene.

The Robertses tell the detectives that Brad was disturbed, and had changed when he went to Peru recently. In a flashback we see Brad in Peru preparing for a kayak trip on a raging river. Back to the present time, the police have learned that Brad has taken two hostages in the house across the street. The police surround the house, and Brad's fiancée Ingrid arrives. Ingrid talks to Havenhurst about Brad's trip to Peru, saying that Brad's friends all drowned on their kayak trip, while Brad would have been held back to take part at this deadly kayak trip by God's voice. Several more flashbacks follow of Brad and Ingrid in Brad's bedroom, talking with Mrs. McCullum, looking at nearby houses, having dinner. After the flashbacks, Brad demands pizza for himself and the hostages, along with a car for transportation to Mexico.

In another flashback we see Brad in rehearsals for a Greek tragedy directed by Lee Meyers (Kier). As the pizza is delivered to Brad, Lee arrives at the scene of the crime. Lee talks with Havenhurst about Brad, and we flash back to Lee and Brad visiting Uncle Ted's ostrich farm. Brad convinces Uncle Ted (Brad Dourif) to give him the antique sword which would be used in the crime. Brad uses the sword in more rehearsals for the play, in which he plays the part of a man who kills his mother, who is played by his fiancée Ingrid. Brad becomes disrupted and is eventually kicked out of the production, but still travels to Calgary with Lee and his mother to attend a performance. We see some footage of Brad at Machu Picchu, and then at a central asian market.

A SWAT team arrives to take command of the hostage situation, and the detective talks further with Ingrid and Lee. We see a flashback to Brad and Ingrid's trip to Tijuana, after which they go to Bob Wilson Naval Hospital to "visit the sick in general". Brad buys several pillows at the hospital gift shop. Then Brad and Ingrid walk in Balboa Park, and Brad gives away his bag of pillows, keeping one, and leaves his basketball in a tree.

Back at the crime scene, Havenhurst interviews Miss Roberts, who had witnessed the crime. In a flashback to the scene just before the murder, we see the Robertses sitting down with Brad and his mother for coffee. When Brad steps out, his mother tells Mrs. Roberts that Brad has just tried to smother her with a pillow. Brad gets his coffee cup, and then goes to his car and returns with a baseball bat and the sword. He hands the bat to Miss Roberts, saying "kill me before I do it". She does nothing, and he draws the sword and holds it in front of his mother. Miss Roberts tells detective Haverhurst that Brad stabbed her, though we do not see the crime on camera.

Ingrid and Lee talk to Brad, urging him to release the hostages and surrender. Ingrid realizes that Brad's hostages are his two pet flamingoes, and the SWAT team moves in and arrests Brad. As Brad is led into the car, we see shots of running ostriches. The final shot is in Balboa Park, where a young boy resembling Brad[6] picks up the basketball.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
When I saw the movie all I could think of was "100% MK Ultra Trigger Movie." Nothing made sense, it was fricking bizarro world all filled with predictive programming and trauma based mind manipulation. I guess now I understand the purpose of this fricking nutball movie. I mean it is really nuts, and I am a fan of David Lynch, but this movie lacked anything redeeming whatsoever.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline nirosive

• Beware The New World Water
Actor Michael Brea Kills Mother With Masonic Ceremonial Sword
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 11:21:39 AM »
I didn't see this posted yet.

A hardworking Brooklyn mother was hacked to death early this morning allegedly by her sword-wielding, bit-actor son during a bizarre religious meltdown in which he screamed Bible passages and made obscure references to Freemasonry, police and witnesses said.

Greg Clare, who lives downstairs from victim Yannick Brea, 55, shared with her son Michael Brea, a 31-year-old actor and low-level Freemason who had roles in “Ugly Betty” and the movie “Step Up 3D,” said he first heard screams about 1 a.m.

“He kept chanting: ‘Repent! Repent! Repent!’” Clare said, referring to Brea. “He kept asking her if she believed in Jesus Christ, if she believed in God. She was yelling ‘Help me! Help me!’”

Another neighbor said Brea kept calling for the “architect of the universe,” a term used by Freemasons to refer to a supreme being. And a police source said the murder weapon was a three-foot ceremonial Masonic sword.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=5730

From WaPo:

More details surrounding the slaying of 55-year-old Yannick Brea are leaking out. Her son, actor Michael Brea, has been accused of the crime.

Despite initial reports that Brea's mother had been decapitated with a samurai sword, the New York Daily News is now reporting that the weapon was actually a ceremonial Masonic sword that the actor allegedly took after a Monday night meeting of Freemasons.

"Something happened that made him do it," Brea's uncle told the New York Daily News. "The devil entered him."

A police source also told the paper that Brea said he saw the devil in his mother and accused her of never accepting Jesus. As he was being led away by police, Brea allegedly yelled, "The greatest architect in the universe!" -- a term sometimes used by Masons to represent a supreme being.

TMZ adds that Brea had to be subdued with a Taser before he was taken to a hospital for psychiatric evaluation. He will reportedly be turned over to the NYPD once that evaluation is complete.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/celebritology/2010/11/ugly_betty_actor_michael_brea.html

Offline nirosive

Oh,  here it is!  :)  Sorry about that Dig!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Oh,  here it is!  :)  Sorry about that Dig!

no worries mate

check out the movie, freaky!

Offline nirosive

no worries mate

check out the movie, freaky!

Will do!

I see Willem Dafoe is in it.  He's been in some strange movies lately.  If anyone saw Antichrist, they'll know what I'm talking about.  Definitely not for kids!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Will do!

I see Willem Dafoe is in it.  He's been in some strange movies lately.  If anyone saw Antichrist, they'll know what I'm talking about.  Definitely not for kids!

his role was overshadowed by the insane plot line out of a fricking delusional mind bending journey through someone having a mental break.

As far as his recent nutty films...boondock saints 2 was just all wrong.

Offline joeblack

"I didn't kill her. I killed the demon inside her
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2010, 01:11:57 PM »
Michael Brea -- the small-time actor who once appeared on "Ugly Betty" -- has an explanation for (allegedly) killing his mother with a sword: "I didn't kill her. I killed the demon inside her."

Speaking with white-hot intensity and unflinching confidence, Brea described a shadowy descent into a world filled with Masonic symbolism and black magic beginning late Sunday when he snapped awake.

"I was sleeping in my bedroom. God came above my bed and reached his arm to me," said Brea, wearing a light-blue prison jumpsuit and slippers. He told his tale while sitting unhandcuffed on a blue chair behind a wood table.

"I said, 'God, is my time on earth over?' I heard a voice say, 'Yes Michael, today is your last day.' I asked if I could say goodbye to my family."

read the full interview / with pictures http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/11/26/2010-11-26_i_didnt_kill_her_i_killed_the_demon_inside_her_psycho_tells_news_in_chilling_det.html

reminds me of the movie Frailty

Frailty
Fenton Meeks, comes forth to tell the FBI that his brother Adam may be the serial killer who calls himself God's Hands, who the FBI has been searching for. The film uses flashbacks to show Meeks' childhood with a father who believed he was on a mission from God to destroy demons that inhabit human bodies. Fenton saw his dad as evil, while Adam saw him as a hero

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0264616/

"there's nothing new under the sun, it's only history repeating itself" spaceman

Offline jeremystalked1

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/40382757/ns/today-entertainment

Days after Michael Brea was arrested for decapitating his mother with a samurai sword Tuesday, the one-time “Ugly Betty” actor has opened up about how the chilling slaying unfolded.

“I didn’t kill her. I killed the demon inside her,” Michael, 31, told the New York Daily News from the prison ward at Bellevue Hospital. “It was the work of God.”

Before slaying his 55-year-old mother, Yannick Brea, Michael claims he had several visions that left him no other choice.

“I was sleeping in my bedroom. God came above my bed and reached his arm to me,” he remembered. “I said, ‘God, is my time on earth over?’ I heard a voice say, ‘Yes Michael, today is your last day.’”

Keeping the dream to himself, Michael says he was given another sign when a man put a curse on him at the Prince Hall Masonic Temple in Harlem, which he’d joined a week earlier.

“[He] kept trying to put something in my hand but wouldn’t show it to me. I kept opening my hand. It was a Freemason pin. I wouldn’t touch it,” he said.

While riding the subway train to Brooklyn, Michael said strangers began approaching him to speak about his mother.

“I felt like Neo from ‘The Matrix.’ I began hearing voices and feeling powerful,” Michael said. “They were asking about the difference between mom and mother. It was a sign.”...

“I heard voices telling me how powerful I was, saying ‘Oh he’s good,’” Michael said, adding that he feels no remorse for murdering his mother. “I was praising God. To you it might sound silly, but in my culture demons are very real.

Nothing to see here!  Move along!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/40382757/ns/today-entertainment

Nothing to see here!  Move along!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please assist us with your expert knowledge on this crap.

Can you strip out each bolded phrase leaked by GE/MSNBC (who knows why) and provide links/analysis/important commentary about it.

thanks...wow!

unfrickingbelievable!

Offline simpletruths19

• http://conspiracylist.blogspot.com/
    • Conspiracy List
Re: "Ugly Betty" star decapitation of mother "OPERATION" was 100% MK Ultra!!!!
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2010, 12:18:52 AM »
ALL YOU NETFLIX FANS YOU CAN SEE My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done?, ON NETFLIX INSTANT WATCH

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2010, 12:34:27 AM »
Interesting read concerning freemasonry, decapitations, illuminati, etc.

Monday, September 27, 2010
Sept. 27/10 Freemasonry N.A. Luciferian Cults in Control, At Least Half: Daughters of the Eastern Star
http://threedeadwords.blogspot.com/2010/09/sept-2710-freemasonry-na-luciferian.html

My blog has been online for a year and a half now, and I have basically stayed on topic. My blog title Three Dead Words says it all,-- that faith, hope & liberty in reality are dead in N.A. and in global first world countries. I have tried to expose the true enemy of the global sheople in this decades-old/centuries-old anti-human rights war, represented by the New World Order (NWO)/Illuminati/high-degreed freemasonry and their global plan to soon establish their dictatorial, anti-human rights one world gov’t and even more important to them, is their one world religion which is esoteric masonry or the worship of the fallen angel Lucifer (SATANISM). All sheople-freedom-fighters in N.A. & globally know who this well-established, filthy rich, powerful, elite yet small global cabal are. They include both the high-degreed freemasons (the Protestant horn of the cabal with its birth place in the U.K.) and the Illuminati Vatican lords (the Roman Catholic horn of the cabal whose birth place was in Catholic European strongholds). The money to fund this huge global heist to enslave the masses to worship their Lucifer and not the Biblical God & His Son Jesus Christ (whom they fully as elite Satanists believe exist) comes from ROYALITY like the British Illuminati red Queen Elizabeth II & her royal blood lines, the European banking dynasties who are often Jewish (I am not anti-Semitic but rabbical black magic Cabbalism is the Luciferianism followed currently by the NWO) and have names like ROTHSCHILD and ROCKEFELLER. The Black Nobility in Europe is a part of the global cabal. There are ‘’13’’ Illuminati bloodline families who are the central players in the cabal have been exposed by freedom fighters like U.S. Fritz Springmeier, whom they falsely framed & jailed by the early 2000s, based on his excellent works on this subject, seen in part at least in the hyperlink below.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/index.htm

Springmeier lists the following “13” Illuminati bloodlines to be: the Astor family, the Bundy family, the Collins family, the DuPont family, the Freeman family, the Li family, the Reynolds family, the Rockefeller family, the Rothschild family, the Russell family, the Van Duyn family and the Merovingian line who are the European Royal families. Canada, Australia & New Zealand are actually under the dominion of the British Illuminati red Queen Elizabeth II and her Windsor (really Germanic) family bloodline, since each of these sovereignties as her Commonwealth countries adopted TO DATE a constitutional monarchy where her GOVERNOR GENERAL trumps the powers of our elected/democratic Parliament. But even worse, as I have noted in Canada with my own Saskatchewan Canada six year long, ill-legal story, Queenie has instructed for at least the past 30 years her COURT OF QUEEN’S BENCH COURTS, which includes family law, to destroy the CHILDREN through pro-pedophile verdicts, since she is into TAVISTOCK trauma-based/SRA-based MK ULTRA/MONARCH mind control programming of minor children in ‘’her’’ countries for decades. Austin TX online alternative news source, Alex Jones reported yesterday in his radio open-line, to a caller who reported a story about as bad as mine, that this CPS-defrauded call-in father, should realize that decades ago the NWO cabal (Queenie & fiends) determined that family law courts in the U.S., Canada & U.K. (& other English speaking countries) would NOT follow DUE PROCESS and trap the children in gov’t-run abuse ops which are gov’t run FOSTER CARE systems, used to tap their child victims for their EUGENICS soft kill genocide ops. This week-end I received a blog comment from a U.S. mother/grandmother fighting the TX CPS and their putting her grandchildren (trapped in the foster care system) on strong ANTI-PSYCHOTICS and the children were TODDLERS! This woman who emailed me was just as intelligent as I am and knows DRUGS—so the Medical Mafia right now is worse than the WWII Auschwitz Medical op, run by precisely brilliant/psychotic medical Dr. Josef Mengele—the ‘’father’’ of the current post WWII, N.A. Fourth Reich concentration camp without walls, yet the walls are the medical clinics, the family law courts, the foster care homes, the public schools & even the churches! Of course their lofty excuse for this kind of U.K./Canada/U.S. (???) gov’t-backed child abuse op is to create mind control (MC) slaves of the children for NATIONAL SECURITY purposes such as (after fracturing their psyches through severe torture & SRA sexual abuse & making-murderers out of the children) programming their induced child MPDs to become super spies, super soldiers, super athletes, Delta assassins, Theta (psychic) assassins, drug mules and BETA sex slaves, where in the latter classification these child victims earn their MC programmers/MC handlers a LUCRATIVE income in the child sex crime trades: child prostitution, kiddy porn, snuff films, bestiality films, SRA high-degreed freemasonic child sexual vampirism and SRA human sacrifice of children.

http://sasktruthwatch.net/

Queen Elizabeth’s QB court system in Canada is fully paralyzed in terms of JUSTICE, based on all her treasonous PATRONS, in that most of the JUDGES (at least half are female) and LAWYERS (loads of females too and many are among our pedophile-serving CROWN PROSECUTOR lawyer cabal) are FREEMASONIC. The males primarily as lawyers & judges to gain promotion & professional power over the sheople are high-degreed freemasonic SATANISTS, with the males being Masonic lodge-cultists and their female enablers are SATANIC coven members of the DAUGHTERS OF THE EASTERN STAR, where I am sure they all pay homage in all English-speaking countries to her MAJESTY, the British Illuminati red Queen Elizabeth II, the ultimate child abuser based on her massive, blood-lust SRA abuse of minor children at her Balmoral castle, Scotland and the MOTHERS OF DARKNESS castle, Belgium. In Canada, it appears anything with the title word of ROYAL are under the British Illuminati red Queen’s direct control and she can finance any child abuse op in any country of the world since her pockets are deep based on the curious intimate relationship she has to the ROTHSCHILD’s Jewish banking dynasty wealth and her own royal family accumulated wealth. They say the ROTHSCHILDs own & run London, England & have special control of the evil TAVISTOCK Institute with it being the NWO’s global mind control programming university with graduates, creating monsters like themselves sent out to Queen’s English-speaking kingdoms like Canada, and who have ended up as programmed multiples themselves & MC programmers but with titles in my province of SK Canada, as court psychologists, mental health counsellors especially in child/youth addictions programs and M.D.s (like Nazi German MK ULTRA MC programmer expert Dr. Josef Mengele) psychiatrists, Social Workers and even POLICE. Remember in Canada every provincial Attorney General and the federal Attorney General must be a Canadian LAWYER and to get into this kind of power-player position in a British Royal Family controlled country like Canada, you likely have to be a 33rd degree freemason male or a female enabler who must be a member of the DAUGHTER OF THE EASTERN STAR (DES), the Masonic, Satanic female counterpart. Our ROYAL Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) federal police force in Canada, controls/polices all rural areas, which their British Illuminati red Queen Elizabeth II is hence in perfect control of, in terms of her & her NWO’s takeover of N.A., for a police state/martial law AND that’s what Canada’s 1990s to date GUN CONTROL laws are all about. These treasonous Canadian power players (now includes local police jurisdiction leaders) who are MASONS pay homage first of all to the British Illuminati red Queen Elizabeth II & her cabal AND not to the Canadian voter/taxpayer citizenry.

The British Illuminati red Queen Elizabeth II represents the HORN of the Baphomet Satanic goat god, which is classified as PROTESTANT freemasonry globally. The POPE &/or his VATICAN gov’t, represent the HORN of the Baphomet Satanic goat god, which is classified as the Illuminati ROMAN CATHOLIC freemasonry globally. This means this global cabal which is not BIPARTISAN in heart but ecumenical, for centuries now have planned that their END TIME one world gov’t & their one world gov’t (SATANISM) to ride upon the shoulders of religious institutions but especially of the end time PROTESTANT apostate church. The European Protestant Reformation (circa 1500s) even appears to me as STAGED by the ancient Babylonian cult/Tower-of-Babel/Illuminati, now that I understand the NWO’s Hegelian philosophy where they believe thesis +anti-thesis = synthesis or ORDER OUT OF CHAOS where the PHOENIX bird rises out of the ashes of staged global terrorism/persecutions/wars, or the schizophrenic concept that the hand that wounds also heals or ‘’evil’’ defines ‘’good’’ OR Lucifer defines Jesus, so both must reign like their infamous black-&-white chessboard/titled floors symbolism. The Jesuits were birthed out of the Catholic Vatican & its possibly staged circa 1500s Reformation which gave birth to the hated-by-the-Catholic-Vatican PROTESTANTS. The Jesuit order has a 500 year history of being the Vatican’s expertly trained secret service agents and they have been used by the ILLUMIANTI Catholics & high-degreed freemasonic Protestants to help foment almost every civil, national and international war, worthy of writing up about, in our still-laundered school textbooks. The Jesuit as an SS org, are the elite and the teachers of all of our famous/infamous 20th century born SS orgs, such as OSS/CIA/NSA, Mossad, MI5, MI6, KGB/FSB, etc. The Jesuits are the creators &/or experts in trauma-based/SRA-based mind control (MC) programming where the Vatican if they brilliantly allowed the staged Protestant Reformation, used these religious dissidents as their GUINEA PIGS in the Jesuit MC programming experiments known as the INQUISITIONS. Roman Catholic, Nazi German, Tavistock MC slave, induced MPD/paranoid schizophrenic, WWII dictator Adolf Hitler who was also a crypto JEW (Rothschild), created the same untermenschen cultural classification with at least half of his pre-WWII 80 million German citizens who by choice/or forced to support him were PROTESTANT Lutherans,-- by tapping JEWS not Protestants this time, for his Inquisition and/or annihilation. Hitler’s WWII SS Gestapo’s ruthless torture tactics came from the Jesuits as well as Auschwitz’s MEDICAL ward’s doctors, such as medical Dr. Josef Mengele, known by the inmate children as the ‘’angel of death’’ were students of the JESUITS when they developed their trauma-based/SRA-based mind control programming known as MK ULTRA (mind kontrol, with a German consonant).

Of course the true religion behind this entire human sacrifice from the Catholic Inquisition (1500s) to Hitler’s Holocaust (1939 to 1945), counting all the needless wars in between and since WWII, is EUGENICS which the global royalty has carried out ruthlessly for centuries. If royalty is their name, then eugenics is their game or the staged survival of the fittest AND who the fittest are is so arbitrary that if the global cabal is psychotic (they are based on their Satanism & inbreeding practices) they will stage the liquidation of all humans who pass their court-ordered/court-collect psyche tests (like I did in 2005) and SAVE all the pervert pedophiles to rule the world. Now that I have given you a historical foundation to my argument of a one world gov’t/one world religion take-over of N.A., let’s examine how cabalistic power players like the British Illuminati red Queen Elizabeth II can craft for both her Canadian constitutional monarchy and her American republic (she really hates the Americans for this so that’s why I think she staged the 2010 British Petroleum Gulf oil & gas gusher, since she is the ‘’Emerald City Wizard” owner in actuality of BP and this BP Gulf gusher is still gushing & the media keeps lying to the sheople but an enviro-terrorist op like this could make the Americans bow to her cabal’s one world gov’t)—a LOCAL effect one-world-gov’t take over. The Queen for as long as the U.S. (1776) and Canada (1867) have been nations, has controlled the state/provincial and federal gov’t by FREEMASONRY, which infiltrates the public’s allegiance (leads to TREASON vs. the sheople) at the high-degreed-tagged-for-leadership young adult level who they overtly “tap” at the Illuminati controlled university level (see the story of Yale & Harvard & Skull & Bones Club & U.S. Presidents). This story has been well-written up by many for decades now such as in U.K. Stephen Knight’s THE BROTHERHOOD (1976) who the Queen commissioned for death and like movies like THE SKULLS (2000). But what about all these gone rogue power player WOMEN in N.A. who help run or hope to, the federal gov’t like U.S. HILLARY CLINTON (an obvious bisexual witch & MC slave abuser & the much beloved Evergreen of the Bohemian Grove Satanists/Illumianti) and U.S. SARAH PALIN (now running for election as a Republican for Vice President I think, and she is an Alaskan housewife, hockey mom, hunter, past long term Governor of Alaska, born an R.C. but a praying Pentecostal politician and even more importantly likely a member of the DAUGHTERS OF THE EASTERN STAR, since it was reported around two years ago, that as Governor Sarah annually hosted a week of ‘’we bless the freemasons among us as community builders”)? In my own SK Canada ill-legal horror story of recent years, our provincial family law & foster care courts are staffed by many FEMALES as federally-appointed COURT OF QUEEN’S BENCH judges and they are ruthless CHILD HATERS and lovers of pedophiles & SRA child abusers, like their British Illuminati red Queen is! At the start of September 2010, the province to the east of us, Manitoba, had a Winnipeg Sun story break the news about their city’s COURT OF QUEEN’S BENCH female family law judge who temporarily had to step down from her honourable post based on her LUST for wanting to ‘’screw’’ a ‘’black’’ man who was NOT her husband and she is married to a Winnipeg lawyer, who tried to pimp her. In my Saskatoon SK corrupted COURT OF QUEEN’S BENCH female judges’ story, these British Queen’s court ladies-in-waiting, love working overtly for the PAYING white collar PEDOPHILES and appear to be U.K. TAVISTOCK MC programmed multiples themselves (since their crimes in our family law case are insanely unthinkable) and they are also obvious freemasonic female enablers and likely high members of the Masonic org, DAUGHTERS OF THE EASTERN STAR. In our province of SK, Canada, many of the female leadership &/or just workers, in the court system, in the legal system (QB & appeal court & provincial criminal court judges, family law lawyers & female Crown Prosecution lawyers & their professional association leadership) in the Social Services (foster care & gov’t child protection agency & their professional association leadership), in the police system (& their professional association leadership) and in politics (ministers...say SK Social Services, Education, etc.), in the education system (public school teachers, university professors, school division leadership), in the mental health system (psychologists, counsellors, Social Workers, school psychologists & counsellors & gov’t hired counsellors in child/youth mental health & addictions& their professional association leadership), in other white collar professions (e.g. veterinarians & their professional association leadership) in the religious system (say pastors &/or wives of pastors) and in the MEDICAL MAFIA system (the local medical doctors, nurses & the child psychiatrists & their professional association leadership) must be freemasonic female enablers and likely high members of the Masonic org, DAUGHTERS OF THE EASTERN STAR based on my own observations of a catch sample of them in every category I have named and who are the ENEMY was of my own minor children & their federally guaranteed HUMAN RIGHTS, in my own SK Canada ill-legal story. Yes! Every category I just listed, I was exposed to a FEMALE(s) who worked vs. me & my minor children’s guaranteed HUMAN RIGHTS in the past six years by either ignoring our plight and/or working aggressively for the interests of the PAYING white collar PEDOPHILES, where they were the ENABLER FEMALES of child abuse. Nothing can explain this kind of Satanist/child-hating WITCH like behaviour in terms of the obvious hatred of minor children which their actions or inactions support, except that they are members of the Luciferian, Masonic female counterpart org known as the DAUGHTERS OF THE EASTERN STAR. Only SRA practicing witches &/or child-sacrificing Satanists can do what they tried to do to me and my children, which means they are functionally psychotic & hopelessly IMMORAL and very dangerous to all minor Canadian children whose destinies they fully control of as long as the children are trapped in our Canadian socialist gov’t prison system represented by the Medical Mafia, public school system, the family law court system and the foster care system. Post WWII in N.A. culture, saw many WOMEN who once were mothers/house wives, but who gained JOBS outside the home via the war effort, maintained their jobs or other jobs (with the public) and many ended up gaining not only a Grade Twelve education but went on to become university trained nurses & teachers at first and later they became doctors, pharmacists, scientists, lawyers, engineers and judges (etc.) so the NWO/Illuminati/high-degreed freemasonry had to figure out how to CONTROL these women in public leadership, since male freemasons who had for decades in N.A. controlled whole cities & towns at every level, could not allow females Masonic member ship rights at their male dominated lodges.

The NWO/Illuminati/high-degreed freemasonry cabal crafting N.A. for the past two centuries plus, for their dictatorial, anti-human rights one world gov’t & Luciferian one world religion, did have the advantage of crafting their Masonic wives, female children and sisters to being their ENABLERS in one way or other. What many 33rd degree freemasonic Satanist respected-in-their-professions fathers apparently in N.A. did was they in the past 100 years in N.A. gave their children, both male & FEMALE over to TAVISTOCK trauma-based/SRA-based mind control programming, so these child-MC-slaves-cum-adult-professional WOMEN could be controlled by the in-charge contemporary MALE high-degreed freemasons. These kind of power hunger, Masonic fathers made sure their little MC slave girls became the JUDGES, DOCTORS and political MINISTERS (say over Education or SK Social Services, etc.) and they were then the puppets, MK ULTRA puppets like many of the males were/are like current U.S. President Barack Obama of the New World Order high-degreed freemasonic males in N.A. & the English-speaking COMMONWEALTH countries, with the British Illuminati red Queen Elizabeth II, as the supreme druid witch-queen she is, TRUMPING them all in power. I featured in my December 2009 & January 2010 blogs, the expert work on MK ULTRA/MONARCH trauma-based/SRA-based MC programming by Fritz Springmeier & ex-MC slave Cisco Wheeler.

Cisco is from the Illuminati bloodlines (13) and her father was a 33rd degree freemason Satanist & Pentecostal minister in the NW region of the U.S. circa WWII & after. Mr. Wheeler was Cisco’s MC programmer and abused her from early babyhood on, so horrifically in order to fracture her psyche & maintain her induced MPD condition for use by THE BROTHERHOOD that it makes AUSCHWITZ look like a picnic. Her father learned from the best, WWII Auschwitz, “angel of death” trauma-based/SRA-based MK ULTRA MC programmer & medical Dr. Josef Mengele, a member of the German Nazi Party & an active eugenicist. On U.S. soil, Mengele was known as Dr. Green and I think her father was Dr. Black; their Canadian cohort in crime, prestigious U.S. psychiatrist Dr. Ewen Cameron, was known as Dr. White I think. They color coded these heinous MC programmers so that the children could remember them easily and COLOR CODING was/still is used extensively in the global child MC programming op. Cisco as an induced MPD, programmed multiple, ended up being MC programmed with two other FEMALES where all three of them were programmed to share ‘’alters’’ (personalities) and they were besides Cisco, a TEACHER and a DOCTOR. I think these two female professionals twinned to Cisco in MC programming are likely in her age group which is somewhere in the 60s to early 70s. The flow of magical powers for these global occultists who want to gain global DOMINATION by ritual & riot is often geographical, so in N.A., with the Satanists’ prized “Columbia” which is the occult name for America and/or the NEW WORLD (order)—they have taken the WEST COAST regions and tied them together from North (Alaska) to South (California) with all the coastal regions in between which are from N to S, Yukon Territory (Canada), British Columbia (Canada), Washington State (U.S.), Oregon (U.S.). That means whatever cultural paradigm shift happens in CA, must flow up along the Pacific West Coast up along the American states right into Canada’s B.C. and Yukon with U.S. Republican pawns like Sarah Palin catching the ball on the Alaskan side. This has happened for decades if not more than a centuries.

This means also the Masonic Lodges’ paradigm shifts have flowed from south to north in this NWO chosen coastal magic ladder land—like U.K. hyper-masonic, hyper-Satanic U.K. Aleister Crowley’s O.T.O. lodges igniting the practice of Rosicrucian CHILD SEXUAL VAMPIRISM circa WWI in CA, flowed right up to B.C. by the 1920s, with their O.T.O. lodges and likely Alaska had them too. The Yukon today, by observers who have told me this, as eye witnesses is like a mini-Switzerland where one hears in some areas, more German then English spoken. Some towns in the Yukon openly state on signs that they are a MASONIC TOWN. This phenomena of a secret cult going public, is also seen in British Columbia, which I personally observed around two years ago in the interior where Masonic Lodges overtly advertize their existence on tourism signs. This has NEVER happened in Saskatchewan Canada, a prairie/farming province to the east of B.C. with Alberta in between, since the MASONS pride themselves in being SECRETIVE. They even have gone so far underground in SK, that by the 1980s, most small town, rural lodges CLOSED their doors and moved their meetings to major cities like Saskatoon, Prince Alberta & Regina. Many of the SK socially engineered sheople must have tho’t that they, the KKK (they didn’t have a good reputation among the rural ‘’little’’ sheople) had DIED out! How far from the truth! Saskatchewan is a CULT—its heart is FREEMASONRY and we, innocent mothers & children are imprisoned here with similar conditions like the 2010 film Shutter Island. See my review of this film titled: Sept. 16/10 Shutter Island, 2010 Film: Don’t Miss the Real Message of MK ULTRA Mind Control.

My father came from Russia to Canada as a youth and the end of the train line in Western Canada in 1924, when he & his folks & siblings arrived here in SK was our local town. It became a chosen place for the KKK to build their pioneer empire; if now-dead sourced-from-SK Canadian P.M. John F. Diefenbaker (1957-1963 term), who today remains overtly a hyper-mason, with hyper-accolades, with many site/buildings named after him in SK, would roll in his grave to agree to my assessment since his past-KKK-lawyer empire is found not too far from my home town. The only reason that Saskatchewan Canada sold its soul to the ‘’devil’’ which the NWO/Illuminati/high-degreed freemasonry & its wicked, anti-human right one world gov’t agenda is because many Saskatchewan &/or Canadian women joined the leadership ranks as politicians, lawyers, judges, psychologists, nurses’ leadership, doctors, pastors, public education leaders, professors and Social Worker hierarchy leaders, etc. being welcomed based as much on their membership in freemasonic DAUGHTERS OF THE EASTERN STAR cult as their professional capabilities, good mental health profile & strong moral convictions (neither necessary criteria for professional women working in SK),--to do the right thing no matter what. The NWO staged 1960s sexual revolution on N.A. soil & its combined wave of women’s rights movement spawned the pro-choice feminist political movement which was actually far bigger than the GAY RIGHTS MOVEMENT and has been much more destructive in terms of its promotion of mega CHILD ABUSE. Every sexually active adult in Canada & the U.S. since 1972 to date has been granted pro-choice/self-serving HUMAN RIGHTS but based on the abrogation of all CHILD HUMAN RIGHTS. So to date in SK it’s Queenie’s group of child-hating professional WOMEN, Masonic women, from many religious orgs & churches (some are pastors & are baby boomers) who are ruthlessly ANTI-CHILD and they are FAR outdoing in cruelty even compared to their high-degreed freemasonic male counterparts, say QB court family law judge counterparts in crimes vs. humanity which I personally observed/experienced as a victimized child-rescuer in their court’s child abuse mill.

This female cult who rule us in SK, along with an often more moral and ‘’fairer’’ freemasonic male cult (with a few exceptions since there are the psychotic child sexual vampires &/or SRA warlock child abusers in SK) but all under the same KKK umbrella, are prone to be psychopathic liars and are overtly mentally ill. Like Queenie. Henry Kissinger & fiends made a horrible mistake when they tho’t left-brain strong women could cut it in their KKK cult; this however has become their DOWN FALL. I am a female genetic dyslexic which makes me right-brain strong, which all normal males are. When males go psychotic (genetic or life-style induced) or are CIA/Jesuit/Tavistock initiated trauma-based/SRA-based MC programmed induced MPD psychotics they become FEMALE in their thinking & abuse patterns. This is what happened to my ex-spouse who was apparently tapped by the Jesuits, as a French RC child in the Calgary AB religious school system, to become an MK ULTRA MC slave, in the 1950s/1960s.  This is why the ex-spouse has a 2005 court-ordered/court-collected psyche profile which is VALID based on prestigious psychometric tests, to be one of being an escalating paranoid schizophrenic, with a strong pro-violence profile and he has a valid profile for his male sexual deviance (pedophilia &/or child ritual abuse issues) and his psyche profile relates to being an induced MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) based on his severe & chronic (at the age of 52) PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) profile. The right side of our brains apparently houses the “eternal spirit of man” and the “conscience” or man’s God-given spiritual/mental/emotional immune system which protects a person from becoming mentally ill, so if you don’t become a mega LIAR & evil doer, based on a strong conscience, you will remain MENTALLY SOUND. This has been my defence all along, when for the past six years, the SK KKK represented by both white collar males & females have tried to falsely prosecute me and project onto me, my ex’s damaged mental health profile in order to tap my children for their gov’t-backed child abuse op which right now appears to be a 20 year old TAVISTOCK initiated MONARCH trauma-based/SRA-based mind control programming op where they have tapped minor Canadian children for programming from the SK QB family law court judges’ pro-pedophile verdicts and/or SK Social Services’ foster care system to create child BETA sex slaves to be channelled into the LUCRATIVE child sex crime trades. The index case to prove this point of mine, as I profile the SK gov’t’s criminal mind (or the two Saskatoon QB female family law judges’ who are ‘screwing’ with the pedophiles/SRA abusers who after my children to date and this includes doctors & Social Workers with the same crime culpability) was the early 1990s Martensville SK young foster child/SRA abuse scandal, where the politicians were caught with their ‘’dicks’’ in the air and the cover up is still on-going. Excuse the gross language but we have a very perverted gov’t in SK & from intel all over N.A. it is the same situation and the SK Canada QUEEN’S BENCH female judges seem to be especially sexually perverted, along with their pawn Crown Prosecutors.

Now I need to get really personal here. My father came from Russia to Canada and eventually married/settled/had-a-family in the same area I now live in NE central SK Canada. They were MENNONITES. This area from the late 1800s to post-WWII was predominately settled by Mennonites, but especially by the Russian refugee group. They all knew (at least the men did since their women folk’s knowledge level was kept to kitchen-&-kid affairs) about the Russian FREEMASONS being involved in fomenting the pre-WWII civil war & the 1917-1923 Russian Revolution and its concomitant violence which drove my father’s family out of Russia. So, it was not the Mennonite men folk’s habit to be party to FREEMASONRY in SK Canada. Yet circa WWII & after, they fell to the KKK, based on maybe rural job security & prestige and in the cities many of these bright Mennonites ended up in Illuminati run universities which everyone in the know knows are KKK run, if you want to become a tenured professor or gain a pharma giant grant to fund your scientific experiments at the university level. Now I would say that many of SK Canada most large churches in our small cities are run &/or funded by a KKK shadow gov’t and that not a few (especially of Pentecostal persuasion possibly) have 33rd degree freemasons as pastors. The Mennonite churches of a more liberal ilk, as what I was born into (that’s why I as a woman was allowed to gain so many university degrees) are infiltrated with freemasonic influences and even some of the church women leadership appear to be freemasonic, in that they are DAUGHTERS OF THE EASTERN STAR ‘’smelling’’ based on their very New World Order ecumenical, occult worldview where they preach like the other New Age gurus (both male & female) that all roads lead to Rome & the bastard protestants must run back to the Mother Roman Catholic Church. This too is the mantra of the freemasonic Lodge—you must be a believer in order to join that is a believer in a religious worldview, where every world religion leads to the worship of LUCIFER, the cap of the pyramid of power. These NWO Canadian Protestant female pastors even in the Mennonite circles have to be Masonic just based on their lack of concern for the PLIGHT of minor children in Canada currently since the family law courts are pro-pedophile father & the gov’t child protection agencies (SK Social Services) work for the paying pedophiles by order of the Queen & her TAVISTOCK, which programs female family law judges and the Social Workers related to family law courts, both FEMALE & male to hate children & love child abuse. They show NO concern for ongoing HOLOCAUST/abortion mill which in N.A. since 1972 to date, which has involved close to 60 million pre-born citizens who have been sacrificed (murdered)as human sacrifices to the NWO supreme Moloch/Asteroth/Baal freemasonic gods, under the ultimate authority of Lucifer/devil/satan/serpent &/or the ANTICHRIST by order of the British Illuminati red Queen. Remember how her caricature in the 2010 NWO e-Mein Kampf film, Alice in Wonderland, the red Queen would yell frequently: “Off with their heads!” That is her naughty self, as a schizophrenic Queen; Ann Hathaway played her good self, as the white queen which follows the symbolism of the black-&-white square chess board/floor tiling where the male & female human Masonic followers of Lucifer/Satan become like him or a SCHIZOPHRENIC/DR. JEKYLL & HYDE in nature or both the ‘’angel of shining light’’ and the black grim reaper. These females in leadership in SK from the QB court bench judges to church pulpit pastors, they all currently appear to be PRO-PEDOPHILE but especially if the psychotic pedophile father is a part of/or party to THE BROTHERHOOD. This too is by order of their Queen, the British Illuminati red Queen Elizabeth II, who is likely the biggest CHILD ABUSER in the world and is into the worst kind, Satanic Ritual Abuse & child human sacrifice.

In Canada, we have to look at her photo (this too is narcissism) on our Canada Post stamps; for the past two years, she basically is one of the few choices we have in terms of regular stamps. Queenie really mocked Canadians this past week, on the eve of the autumn equinox/solstice, since she is a DRUID QUEEN and does ritual stuff on the equinoxes. On September 20, 2010, she had organized the CBC & CANADA POST to make sure all her Canadian ‘’subjects’’ ran to get their cardboard 3D glasses to view the past CORONATION of British Queen Elizabeth II and to review her ‘’special’’ relationship to Canadians!

http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/doczone/QE3D/

The Illuminati controlled Hollywood always had the agenda (from the 1920s to date) of preparing their brainwashed sheople of N.A. & the globe to receive the MASONIC CHRIST and their anti-human rights, dictatorial one world gov’t, by developing in the sheople a fascination/love for their occult, New Age, one world religion which is esoteric masonry or the worship of the fallen angel Lucifer. That’s why for decades PEDOPHILE-serving WALT DISNEY has produced children’s movies with occult FAIRYTALE themes. They use DISNEYLAND and DISNEY WORLD as child MC programming sites, comments of Walt Disney. By the 1990s, the brainwashed sheople were ready to view movies with hard core black magic & Satanist themes as family viewing fare. Then by the 2000s decade, on came a more ‘’holy’’ theme of loads of sweet PRINCESS movies, culminating in the mega propaganda which the ‘’biographical’’ 2009 film The Young Victoria was. This was the supposed true story of the British Illuminati Queen Victoria who is the grandmother of Queen Elizabeth II. Queenie wants Canada back and she wants to establish an UNBENEVOLENT dictatorship monarchy where most of us DIE in her NWO N.A. post-WWII Fourth Reich concentration camps (all ready right now & waiting for us). Queenie is more German-blooded than she is English and she may be a crypto JEW (ROTHSCHILD) like her Hitler was, since the Allied power players FUNDED Nazi German Hitler’s war.

It was their EUGENICS game. Royalty is their name and EUGENICS (genocide) is their game. Queenie’s DAUGHTERS OF THE EASTERN STAR freemasonic female covens understand her ruthlessness and approve. I observed this personally in SK Canada; women who hate children so much, that it would be nothing to them, to shoot them like rats, like the Nazi Gestapo soldiers did Jewish babies, yet later they went home to their own families at night to tenderly caress the children of their loins IF they chose to keep them alive. They have ripped them out of their wombs in pieces at their socialist DR. JESUS CLINICS, so what’s the difference between killing them after or before they are born?

This is EUGENICS, the science fraud of evolution or the DARWINIAN GOSPEL. This is the big LIE of the N.A. & global first world universities where these GRAND MADAMS of CHILD WHOREDOM, as Masonic Daughters of the Eastern Star have graduated from, to be the SS Gestapo agents of our family law courts and our SK Social Services and who are preaching from our pulpits love for the pedophiles & hate for children’s human rights---it is all EUGENICS based. Satan stands and laughs as mankind self-annihilates and WOMEN are leading the pack here. Why I know that in Saskatchewan Canada the female Masonic counterpart known as the Daughters of the Eastern Star is alive & well, is in what I posted in my blog titled: Sept. 9/10 Illuminati Signature, SK Valley News, Canadian Newspaper and Masonic Past & Present. They posted online a picture of around 20 to 30 SK youth who attended a MASONIC YOUTH LEADERSHIP camp not too far from my home town, in July 2010 and most of the campers were FEMALE. These kinds of females in the past few decades have created HELL on earth for the children of SK. Only Satanists show this kind of HATE for children but then again this is what high-degreed freemasonry is all about worshiping Lucifer & SRA abuse of minor children & killing them in ritual human sacrifice. The COVENS are full in SK, with female & male white collar professionals to date who are MASONIC MEMBERS as well. The Queen loves the little children killers and the more women in leadership laughing with her as they get drunk on the blood of children’s slain HUMAN RIGHTS dripping from her perverted altars in all her QB courts, the better and then she will REWARD them in SK, in Canada, in the U.K., in New Zealand, in Australia and wherever they are seduced to pay to her homage as their Druid blood lust queen. The reward: once the NWO establishes its one world gov’t on Canadian & U.S. soil, the British Illuminati red Queen will decree the death-by-guillotine (beheading) of all Canadian TREASONOUS high-degreed freemasons and/or DAUGHTERS OF THE EASTERN STAR like certain female family law judges who were treasonous FOR HER vs. their own Canadian minor children. Queenie is not a stupid Luciferian dictator in that she knows if SK Masonic leadership were treasonous for her, someday they could be treasonous against her. If I as a federal Canadian child HUMAN RIGHTS activist survive the camps, Queenie may let me live and even maybe give me a title like...TO BE TRUSTED...

Posted by J.G. Janzen
at 6:30 AM

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2010, 12:35:31 AM »
Satanic Ritual Abuse: The Evidence Surfaces
http://www.real-debt-elimination.com/child_protection/satanic_ritual_abuse-the_evidence_surfaces.htm
By Daniel Ryder, CCDC, LSW

The following lyrics are from a song about Satanic ritual abuse off Joan Baez's latest album, Play Me Backwards. Incidentally, it's the lead song.

"You don't have to play me backwards
To get the meaning of my verse.
You don't have to die and go to hell
To feel the devil's curse."

It's not only the "devil's curse" survivors of Satanic ritual abuse have been feeling of late. They have also been feeling the curse of a pronounced societal backlash. In some circles now, the stories of some of the most heinous abuse imaginable - sexual abuse, brainwashing, torture, murder/sacrifice - are being labeled as "patently false." Therapists are being accused of planting these memories. And, for instance, the FBI has come out debunking the phenomenon, saying, unequivocally, there is no tangible evidence organized Satanic ritual abuse exists at all.

However, my research shows it does exist. And indications are we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg of a social phenomenon that, when totally exposed, will rock the core of societal beliefs.

For the last four years, I have crises-crossed the country interviewing cult researchers, ritual crime investigators, task force members, therapists, investigative reporters, cult survivors...as part of an in-depth investigation on the issue of Satanic ritual abuse. And, the research has yielded some extremely eye-opening things.

The most eye-opening hasn't been the mutilated backwoods remains of a cult victim's body in Massachusetts. It wasn't the bloody pentagram carved into a cult victim's corpse in San Francisco. The most eye-opening, has been a widely cited Law Enforcement Perspective report out of the FBI's Behavioral Science Center in Quantico, Virginia.

The report was written by supervisory special agent Kenneth Lanning. It has gone out to law enforcement agencies around the country; and has been cited consistently throughout the media the last several years.

The report states, in regards to "organized" Satanic ritual abuse homicide (that is, two or more Satanic cult members conspiring to commit murder): "The law enforcement perspective can't ignore the lack of physical evidence (no bodies, or even hairs, fibers, or fluids left by violent murders."

No bodies?

The following is an excerpt from a March 13, 1981, UPI article:

"Fitchburg, Mass. -- The alleged leader of a devil worship cult was found guilty of first degree murder Friday in the ritual killing of a young Fall River, Mass. prostitute last year. Carl Drew, 26, stood pale and expressionless as the verdict was announced. He was immediately sentenced to life imprisonment by superior court judge Francis W. Keating...Miss Marsden was allegedly killed, mutilated and beheaded by Drew and two others in a blood-soaked night time ritual in a wooded area because she wanted to leave the cult."

In 1993, House Bill 1689 was introduced in the Massachusetts Legislature. It is a bill prohibiting "Certain Ritualistic Acts." Some of these acts include: ritual mutilation, dismemberment, torture, the sacrifice of animals, humans...(A similar bill was passed in Idaho in 1990).

Also, in the 1993 Avon Books release: Raising Hell, author/investigative reporter Michael Newton writes, "While some cult apologists may be forgiven their ignorance of current events, (FBI) Agent Lanning -- with access to nationwide police files -- should know better. As this volume amply demonstrates, cult related killers stand convicted of murder in 23 states and at least nine foreign countries. Numerous other occultists are now serving time for practicing their "faith" through acts of arson, rape, assault, cruelty to animals, and similar crimes."

The organization, Looking Up, founded initially as a nationwide support/referral program for incest survivors, serves approximately 15,000 people a year, 40% of whom now are reporting they are dealing with ritualistic or cult related abuse. According to a spokesperson for JUSTUS Unlimited in Denver, a non-profit referral and resource center, they are currently receiving more than 7,000 Satanic ritual abuse related calls a year. (What's more, they are also hearing from all over the world: Australia, New Zealand, England, The Netherlands, Germany, Israel, Canada...)

Given the tangible evidence now surfacing, and given the volume of people reporting Satanic cult related abuse, it would seem curious the FBI would come out with such a definitive stance attempting to discredit the increasing phenomenon. Of course, then again, it was the same FBI that for more than the first half of this century consistently said there was no evidence whatsoever of another type of "organized" criminal activity. That is -- Mafia related crime.

Actually, Satanic cults are somewhat similar to Mafia crime families.

There is, for instance, extreme secrecy through code of silence programming. This is usually initiated with the signing of a "blood" contract. Wendell Amstutz, author of Satanism in America, said these contracts are generally signed in the initiate's own blood. The contract, said Amstutz, usually demands life-long obedience. And breaking it means death.

And that''s exactly what it meant for the four California Satanic cult defectors one fateful night in 1990. The defectors were tracked to an apartment on, of all places, Elm Street in the small town of Salida.

The defectors were beaten and stabbed. Finally, they were decapitated.

What was left behind rivaled the carnage of the Tate-LaBianca crime scene.

The trail led back to five Satanic cult members, and the story began to unfold...

The five who were indicted were part of a 55-member Satanic cult that was operating out of a compound in Salida. Cult members stretched across a three-county are, with a number of them holed-up in a Salida compound (homes and trailers), somewhat similar to Waco's Branch Davidian complex. Except for one thing: What was going on in the Salida compound for the most part made what was going on in Waco seem like a Disney production.

Randy Cerny, Director of the Northern Chapter of California's Ritual Crime Investigator's Association, had followed the cult closely. And after the indictments, he interviewed several of the cult members and reviewed extensive diaries they'd kept.

He said the cult worshipped Satan, followed the teachings of renowned Satanist Aleister Crowley, engaged in sexual abuse, ritual torture including electric shock, child abuse, murder...In other words, many of the same things Satanic ritual abuse survivors have been consistently reporting.

Cerny also said it was reported cult members were from all walks of life. This even included a dentist, a minister, and a woman enrolled in a law enforcement class at a local community college. (Satanic cult members aren't, by any means, always tattooed teen bikers who have listened to one too many Metallica albums, Often, Satanic ritual abuse survivors report their cult perpetrators are respected members of the community: doctors, law enforcement officials, PTA members, little league coaches...This all, apparently, is part of the facade.)

One of the Matomoros cult members responsible for some of the 13 grisly murder/sacrifices in Mexico a few years back, was majoring in law enforcement at Texas Southmost College at the time she was arrested.

"The California cult was a very secretive, close-knit, sophisticated group," said Cerny.

The Satanic cult was run under the iron fist of charismatic leader, high priest, Gerald Cruz. And, as David Koresh had done in Waco, Cruz used sleep deprivation, brainwashing, torture...to keep members in line. At a trial in Oakland in December, 1992, cult expert and psychologist, Daniel Goldstine, would characterize Cruz as "evil and sadistic."

The jury thought so too. Cruz and two other cult members were sentenced to death for the murders. Two other cult members got life. "Now let's project this 20 to 25 years down the road," Cerny continued. "Say someone walks into a police department or therapist's office and says, 'I'm starting to have memories that my dad was a leader of this Satanic cult in California. And they would brainwash people, torture them with electric shock, sexually abuse me, sacrifice animals, kill people...' "

Cerny wondered if that would all be passed off as a "false memory."

Nationally syndicated columnist Molly Ivins might well have passed it off as just that. In a May, 1994, column, Ms. Ivins wrote: "...social workers who deal with child abuse have nightmares about the people who come up with patently false recovered memories of Satanic ritual abuse."

Monika Beerle seemed to be nobody's "false recovered memory." The following is a February 18, 1992, Newsday article excerpt:

New York -- Members of a cult here killed ballerina Monika Beerle in August, 1989, and then dismembered her and fed her flesh to the homeless as part of a Satanic ritual, law enforcement sources said yesterday after arresting a cult member in connection with the slaying. "The public isn't generating enough momentum to get police mobilized around this (Satanic ritual abuse) issue at this point," explained Akron, Ohio Police Captain Jerry Foys. And John Hunt, Sherman, Texas ritual crime investigator says that "because of the FBI report, the stigma around Satanism and other factors have made it hard to get internal police department support in following up on the ritual aspects of a crime."

Hunt and Foys both said they believe the Satanic ritual abuse is quite widespread -- and extremely dangerous.

It definitely proved dangerous for an alcoholic drifter known only as John Doe No. 60, whose body was found in San Francisco. According to a May 6, 1988, San Francisco Chronicle article:

"The victim had a pentagram carved into his chest, lash marks across his buttocks, a stab wound to his neck, wax in his right eye and hair, and a sliced lip. The naked body was virtually drained of blood."

Clifford St. Joseph, 46, was eventually convicted and sentenced to 34 years to life for the killing.

In his book, Raising Hell, Michael Newton writes when police came to St. Joseph's apartment nine days after the body was found, they found St. Joseph dressed in a black robe, companion Michael Bork, 26, stripped to the waist, his face daubed with cosmetics, and another man, Edward Spela, 26, passed out from drugs. In the middle of the room was a 19-year old man, who was laying on the floor, handcuffed and surrounded by candles.

According to the San Francisco Chronicle:

"Investigators said that St. Joseph appeared to be part of a Satanic cult that involved men of means in San Francisco's gay community."

Again, John Doe No. 60's mutilated body was real. It was nobody's false memory.

A term popular culture has latched onto tightly in the last couple of years is the very clinical sounding, false memory syndrome. It is a term coined by the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania based False Memory Syndrome Foundation (FMSF), which is an advocacy group for people whose children have accused them of either sexual abuse and/or Satanic ritual abuse.

Despite its scientific sounding title, there is actually no such thing as a clinically acknowledged category for "false memory syndrome," reports Judith Herman, an associate clinical professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, and author of the book, Trauma and Recovery. "The very name FMSF is prejudicial and misleading," said Dr. Herman. "There is no such syndrome, and we have no evidence reported memories are false. We only know they are disputed."

Many professionals dealing with Satanic ritual abuse believe we are seeing the beginnings of a phenomenon that might well mushroom into staggering proportions. And they draw a parallel to the amazing evolution of the sexual abuse field.

"As recently as the 1970s," said Herman, "rape was considered rare, and incest was regarded as a universal taboo. Less than twenty years ago, for example, the Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry estimated the prevalence of all forms of incest at one case per million population. And popular and professional literature [as in the case with SRA survivors now] routinely questioned the character of victims, and disparaged the credibility of women who made claims of assault. Today, however, widespread sexual abuse/incest has been extensively documented."

In the case of false memory allegations, perhaps we should be spending a bit more time actually questioning the character of some of those accusing the "alleged" victims of confabulation. And perhaps we should start at the False Memory Syndrome Foundation itself.

The following is an excerpt from a February 29, 1992, FMSF Newsletter where the organization claims it is:

"...not in the business of representing pedophiles...We are a good-looking bunch of people: graying hair, well-dressed, healthy, smiling...Just about every person is someone you would likely find interesting and want to count as a friend."

Joan Baez's song goes on:

Let the night begin
There's a pop of skin
And a sudden rush of scarlet
There's a little boy riding on a
goat's head
And a little girl playing the harlot
It's a sacrifice in an empty church
Sweet little baby Rose...

A Fall 1989 Cleveland Plain Dealer article excerpt reads:

Three Norwalk area residents charged with opening two graves, beheading the corpses and stealing the skulls, were part of a cult that had recently gotten instructions on how to sacrifice babies to Satan, Norwalk police said yesterday. "We're taking this very seriously," he [Police Chief Gary Dewalt] said."

Maybe society should take the police chief's lead, in a lot of different areas regarding this problem. For one, many youth are bombarded with Satanic symbols, images, lyrics...One area where it is probably the most prevalent is in the heavy/black metal music scene. For instance, the heavy metal band Venom sings:

"Candles glowing, altars burn
Virgin's death is needed ther
Sacrifice to Lucifer my master
Bring the chalice, raise the knife
Welcome to my sacrifice..."

Just a passing phase kids go through? Just lyrics?

May 5, 1993 -- Three eight year old boys were riding their bikes down a country road in West Memphis, Arkansas. Suddenly they were forced off the road and horribly killed. One of the suspects accused in the murders, Jessie Lloyd Miskelly, Jr., 17 according to wire service reports, told police that the murders were tied to a teen Satanic cult sacrifice. "Miskelly said the children were lured into a wooded area of West Memphis known as Robin Hood Park, choked until they were unconscious, then brutalized in various ways -- including rape..."

According to a March 8, 1994 article on the trial appearing in the West Memphis The Commercial Appeal: "A witness last week told him Baldwin (one of the accused) told him he sucked the blood from one victim after he mutilated him."

Diaries indicated the Satanic cult in Salida, California, followed the teachings of renowned Satanist Aleister Crowley. In his book, Magick in Theory and Practice, Crowley wrote, "The blood is the life...any living thing is the storehouse of energy...at the death of the animal this energy is liberated suddenly. The animal should therefore be killed within the Circle, or Triangle, so that it's energy cannot escape...For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim."

There''s a good bet that seven year old Yvando Caetano, like most seven year olds, was living a life in "perfect innocence" in the small town of Guaratuba, Brazil. This may well have been the precipitating factor in his death. According to a July 28, 1992, Cable News Network (CNN) report/transcript, Yvando was found in a shallow grave. His arms and legs had been dismembered, his internal organs cut out. Ritual implements used during the ceremony were also found near the body.

Investigator Jose Moscic Favetti said police believed the mayor's wife and daughter were involved with a Satanic cult, and that the wife had paid five cult members to sacrifice Yvando to Satan -- in return for the mayor having a good political year.

"The stories (about different aspects of cult rituals) are very much the same, whether it's someone reporting about a ceremony in Melbourne, Australia, Vermont, Utah..." said Dr. Judianne Densen-Gerber. "This leads me to believe, not only are the cults all over, but because of the similarities, many are also networked."

Dr. Densen-Gerber is a New York Psychiatrist who has treated a number of SRA survivors since 1980. She also has a law degree, and is the founder of PACT (Protect America's Children Today).

Are American children in danger because of these Satanic cults? Well, the small town in Brazil might provide some clues. Besides the death of 7-year old Yvando in July, 10 other children had come up missing in Guarutuba since January of that year.

According to Brandon Perez, initial Development Director of the National Missing Children's Center, based in Houston, Texas, there are currently some 400,000 abductions a year in the United States of which, said Perez, almost 50% of the children are never found. Perez added that many of these cases are not adequately tracked.

In his book, The Franklin Cover-up: Child Abuse, Satanism and Murder in Nebraska, author and former Nebraska State Senator John DeCamp interviewed 28 year veteran FBI agent Ted Gunderson. Since his retirement from the FBI, Gunderson has been actively investigating reports of Satanic ritual abuse.

DeCamp writes:

"Evidence from Gunderson's investigations has convinced him tens of thousands of children or young people disappear from their homes each year, and that many of them are ritualistically sacrificed...nobody knows the true figure because the FBI doesn't keep count. Gunderson observes, 'The FBI has an accurate count on the number of automobiles stolen every year. It knows the number of homicides, rapes, and robberies, but the FBI has no idea of the number of children who disappear every year. They simply do not ask for the statistics.' Gunderson goes onto say he believes they don't ask for the statistics, simply, because they don't want to see them. "They would be confronted with an instant public outcry for action, because the figures would show a major social problem that would demand action.'"

And it's not just the tragedy of the missing children that come up dead as a result of this savage cult abuse -- there are many children that are "walking wounded."

Pamela Hudson, LCSW, a child therapist with a county health outpatient department in northern California began to identify the symptoms of SRA in several children who had been referred to her in 1985. What was to follow was a most frightening phenomenon. Throughout the remainder of 1985 and into 1986, twenty-four children, all from the same day care center, all exhibiting varying degrees of ritual abuse symptoms, were brought to her by concerned parents. (What was even more amazing, said Hudson, was that the cases came to her individually, without the parents initially talking among each other.)

Some of the symptoms included frequent night terrors, night sweats, extreme separation anxiety, uncontrolled vomiting, 3,4, and 5 year olds acting out sexually in bizarre, sadistic manners...all indicators of significant trauma. As Hudson continued to work with the children, the Satanic ritual abuse stories started to surface: the children reported being locked in cages, buried for short periods in coffins, injected with drugs, defecated and urinated on, sexually abused, forced to watch animal and human sacrifice...

Hudson took the information to authorities, but the District Attorney's office decided not to prosecute. A disappointed Hudson said she attributes the decision to the lack of physical evidence, and the children being perceived as too young, and also considered too emotionally traumatized for the stories to appear credible to a jury.

However, several years later, a jury in Austin, Texas, did find children's stories of sexual and Satanic ritual abuse credible enough to put Fran's Day Care directors, Fran and Dan Keller, in prison for extended sentences. (The Kellers aren't eligible for parole until 2004.)

As with the case in California, the children talked of extreme forms of abuse: being threatened with guns, being buried alive, forced to make pornographic movies, watch an infant sacrifice...

In addition, my research has also turned up similar day care and school SRA cases in Florida, several more in California, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and in Christchurch, New Zealand.

The longest trial in American history, California's McMartin Day School case, was one of the first day care center cases to claim Satanic ritual abuse. There were some 500 separate reports filed at the Manhattan Beach Police Department in connection with the case. The children's stories matched those of other cases cited. However, there was an additional component to the McMartin case. The children consistently talked of being abused in an underground tunnel below the day care center.

A highly qualified archaeologist, hired by the children's families, talked about a series of what he says were highly questionable incidents in the search for the elusive tunnels.

Archeologist Gary Stickle, Ph.D., has worked extensively in the United States and in Europe, including heading the largest underwater archeological sonar survey ever conducted in Europe. In addition, he has been a consultant to Lucas Films in the development of the Indiana Jones movie series. He has also been professor of Archeology at the University of California at Long Beach. Stickle said initially a private investigator went to the day care center site and did some preliminary informal digging. It is reported, said Stickle, that this investigator found some rabbit bones in the soil. (The children talked about rabbits being sacrificed.) However, the day before he was to testify, the private investigator was found dead from a gun shot wound. It was determined to be a suicide. But Stickle said that determination was questioned by more than a few people, given the timing. Eventually, said Stickle, the prosecution hired an archeological firm that dug seven pits clustered outside of the building. (This was curious, said Stickle, because the children were reporting the abuse had gone on in tunnels below the building.) Stickle said a remote sensing device was also used at the time, but it was reported that no tunnels were found. That was 1985.

The lack of a tunnel damaged the credibility of the children's stories tremendously.

Stickle's firm was hired by the parents in 1990. Using a sophisticated ground penetrating radar, Stickle said a tunnel was found, right where some of the children had told his staff it would be.

However, even though evidence of the tunnel was found in May of 1990, while the trial was still in progress -- the evidence was never introduced in court, said Stickle.

"Finding such a tunnel was highly relevant (to the case)," said Stickle. "Because it (prior lack of physical evidence of a tunnel) was a major thing used to discredit the children."

The accused McMartin Day Care Center staff were eventually acquitted. However, some of the McMartin parents haven't quit fighting. A two hundred page report on the tunnel findings has recently been released by the parents, in an ongoing effort to keep the case before the public.

As with these children, it is becoming more and more apparent that there are many adult SRA walking wounded as well. As a result of the trauma, these are people often afflicted with things like severe paranoia, schizophrenia, multiple personalities. They are people almost off the scales in terms of addictions/compulsions, depression, self-mutilating behavior...

However, an advancing therapeutic field has developed highly sophisticated techniques to help survivors. And the prognosis for recovery is often good.

In addition, parts of society are also rallying around these survivors. The County Commission for Women has a Ritual Abuse Task Force in Los Angeles; there is a state-wide Minnesota Awareness of Ritual Abuse group; Jireh, headquartered in Arlington, Texas, is a national program to create safe-houses for cult survivors breaking away; The International Council on Cultism and Ritual Trauma, in Richardson, Texas, and a number of cult survivor resource and referral organizations; ritual abuse twelve-step programs are evolving.

As much as we don't want to believe it as a society -- Satanic ritual abuse is a reality. And, as was done by the parents in the McMartin Day Care Center case, we need to be rolling up our sleeves and digging deeper to get at the whole truth.

May 25, 1994 was designated National Missing Children's Day. Those postcards that come to our homes so very often don't represent anybody's "false memories." Those are real children, with real fates.

Daniel Ryder, CCDC, LSW, an investigative journalist and a counselor, is the author of Breaking the Circle of Satanic Ritual Abuse. The above article is based on material from Mr. Ryder's newest book, Cover-up of the Century (Satanic Ritual Crime and Conspiracy).

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2010, 12:46:18 AM »
GOD SPEAK OR DEVIL SPEAK MURDERS ARE MIND CONTROL
http://www.abbaswatchman.com/PAGE%2025%20MASS%20MIND%20CONTROL%20AND%20WHY%20THE%20PEDOPHILE%20SECRETE%20SOCIETY.htm
VICTIMS WORLD WIDE

Texas woman accused of killing newborn son ate part of his brain, chewed off toes - July 27 2009

Otty Sanchez's aunt, Gloria Sanchez, said her niece had been "in and out" of a psychiatric ward,

Police said Sanchez said the devil told her to kill her son and that she was hearing voices.

Gee a psychiatric ward no way ... MK ULTRA was exposed for using the psychiatric wars for mind control projects using unwitting victims and here we see the evidence it has never stopped

CityNews Rewind: The Greyhound Bus Beheading - Mar 5 2009

He heard voices from God, who told him his victim was a 'demon.' So the final denouement to the story of the man accused of beheading a fellow passenger on board a bus doesn't come as any surprise.

"There was no rage or anything," remembered Garnet Caton, who was making the journey that day. "He was like a robot, stabbing the guy."

Take note that something not mentioned in this article is that he was found eating the body just like the lady who killed her child in the first story. Total 100 % mind control.
Father says God told him to kill his daughter  London Free Press :Evangelist claimed God told him to rape girl... God told him to do it! 'GOD CHOOSE ME TO KILL' Donnelly: God told me to kill - Texan Trailer Park Woman thought God told her to kill sons - Mar 29, 2004   These bridles or microcomputers in all these peoples upper Jaws wired into their brains with Speak into skull technologies can make even evangelists believe they are being commanded to lead your church to use sex as a weapon in the name of God and it is happening in all Churches today globally.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2010, 12:47:41 AM »
MILITARY USE OF MIND CONTROL WEAPONS
http://www.abbaswatchman.com/PAGE%2025%20MILITARY%20USE%20OF%20MIND%20CONTROL%20WEAPONS.htm
by Judy Wall

from an article in Nexus magazine October/November 1998

PSY-OPS WEAPONRY USED IN THE PERSIAN GULF WAR

"Governments deny the existence of military devices that can alter brain waves and emotions, and so they have no official controls over how these technologies are deployed"

For years rumours have persisted that the United States Department of Defence has been engaged in research and development of ultra-sophisticated mind-altering technology. Confirmation of this came to me recently in the form of two ITV News Bureau Ltd (London) wire service bulletins.

The March 23, 1991 newsbrief, "High-tech Psychological Warfare Arrives in the Middle East", describes a US Psychological Operations (PsyOps) tactic directed against Iraqi troops in Kuwait during Operation Desert Storm. The manoeuvre consisted of a system in which subliminal mind-altering technology was carried on standard radio- frequency broadcasts. The March 26, 1991 newsbrief states that among the standard military planning groups in the centre of US war planning operations at Riyadh was "an unbelievable and highly classified PsyOps program utilising 'silent sound' techniques". The opportunity to use this method occurred when Saddam Hussein's military command-and-control system was destroyed. The Iraqi troops were then forced to use commercial FM radio stations to carry encoded commands, which were broadcast on the 100 MHz frequency. The US PsyOps team set up its own portable FM transmitter, utilising the same frequency, in the deserted city of Al Khafji. This US transmitter overpowered the local Iraqi station. Along with patriotic and religious music, PsyOps transmitted "vague, confusing and contradictory military orders and information".

Subliminally, a much more powerful technology was at work: a sophisticated electronic system to speak directly to the mind of the listener, to alter and entrain his brainwaves, to manipulate his brain's electroencephalographic (EEG) patterns and artificially implant negative emotional states - feelings of fear, anxiety, despair and hopelessness. This subliminal system doesn't just tell a person to feel an emotion, it makes them feel it, it implants that emotion in their minds.

I noticed that the ITV wire service was from outside the United States. Readers of Resonance may recall that in the Electromagnetic Weapons Timeline in issue no. 29, reference is made to the documentary video, Waco: The Big Lie Continues, which contained video footage of three EM weapons.

This segment of the film was from the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC). I wondered if there was any significance to this. At the library I pulled up back issues of my local newspaper for the same time-period of the Gulf War to see what the American wire services had said, if anything, about the use of this special PsyOps weapon. There was nothing said about it directly, but three news articles seemed related. In a news release from Associated Press during the same time- frame of the Gulf War truce, I read:

"The American pilot who shot down the second Iraqi warplane in 45 hours said Friday that continued Iraqi flights suggested that US warnings were not filtering down to Iraqi pilots... He said he hopes Saddam gets the message now. It's really too bad that these people have to die for their unwillingness to heed our warnings... What I really think is, they don't communicate down to the people,' he said.'If they have a communications problem, I suggest they fix it."

That may have been coincidence but two earlier news articles, dated March 1, 1991, apparently have a common origin with the ITV news bulletin. The first article tells us that approximately 100 members of the US 101st Airborne Division, fluent in Arabic, talked the enemy into surrendering. These soldiers rode in the Apache helicopter gunships that were involved in the longest helicopter-borne assault in history. They told the Iraqi troops that they would be slaughtered if they didn't give up.

"They got the point," one soldier is quoted as saying. This all sounds very unremarkable, except when you read the editor's note: "The following dispatch was subject to US military censorship." Now why would they want to censor such a mundane tactic, except out of embarrassment that the US Army fighting forces had fallen to the level of a cheer-leading squad?...in which case they would have nixed the thing entirely. But upon rereading the article, we may pick out certain key phrases (emphasised in italics): "He [the soldier interviewed] was one of dozens of Arabic speakers that played a key role in the allied ground attack against Iraq, and part of an attempt by the US Army to use finesse, intelligence work and tactics to complement brute strength."

If we fill in the missing blanks with such descriptions as "the megaphone was used to direct psychoacoustic frequencies that engaged the neural networks of the enemy's brain, causing him to think any thought and feel any emotion that the Americans chose to lay on him," then it starts to make sense.

And it would no longer seem so surprising that one soldier could talk 450 enemy soldiers into surrendering. The possibilities are there, and, as the next article' documents, that is exactly what happened. Iraqi troops gave up en masse.

We quote: 'They were surrendering in droves, almost too fast for us to keep up with..."; "...two Iraqi majors, both brigade commanders, who gave up their entire units..."; and "...one of them gave up to an RPV [remotely piloted vehicle]. Here's this guy with his hands up, turning in a circle to give himself up to a model aeroplane with a camera in it."

Irrational? Not if there was also a voice being beamed into his head from that little flying toy, saying, "Give up, give up!" Otherwise, how do we account for the editor's note at the beginning of the article: "The following is based on pool dispatches that were subject to military censorship." Without that note, we could smugly think that the Iraqi soldiers were cowards or crazy, but why censor that idea?

MIND CONTROL WITH SILENT SOUNDS

The mind-altering mechanism is based on a subliminal carrier technology: the Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS sometimes called "S-quad" or "Squad". It was developed by Oliver Lowery of Norcross, Georgia, and is described in Patent #5,159,703, "Silent Subliminal Presentation System", dated, October 27, 1992. The abstract for the patent reads:

"A silent communications system in which nonaural carriers, in the very low or very high audio-frequency range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum are amplitude- or frequency modulated with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or acoustically, for inducement into the brain, typically through the use of loudspeakers, earphones or piezoelectric transducers. The modulated carriers may be transmitted directly in real time or may be conveniently recorded and stored on mechanical, magnetic, or optical media for delayed or repeated transmission to the listener."

According to literature by Silent Sounds, Inc., it is now possible, using supercomputers, to analyse human emotional EEG patterns and replicate them, then store these "emotion signal clusters" on another computer and, at will, "silently induce and change the emotional state in a human being".

Silent Sounds, Inc. states that it is interested only in positive emotions, but the military is not so limited. That this is a US Department of Defence project is obvious.

Edward Tilton, President of Silent Sounds, Inc., says this about S-quad in a letter dated December 13, 1996:

"All schematics, however, have been classified by the Government and we are not allowed to reveal the exact detail ...we make tapes and CDs for the German Government, even former Soviet Union countries! All with the permission of the State Department, of course... The system was used throughout Operation Desert Storm (Iraq) quite successfully."

The graphic illustration, "Induced Alpha to Theta Biofeedback Cluster Movement", which accompanies the literature, is labelled "#AB116-394-95 UNCLASSIFIED" and is an output from "the world's most versatile and most sensitive electroencephalograph (EEG) machine". It has a gain capability of 200,000, as compared to other EEG machine use which have gain capability of approximately 50,000. ] It is software-driven by the "fastest of computers" using a noise nulling technology similar to that used by nuclear submarines for detecting small objects underwater at extreme range.

The purpose of all this high technology is to plot and display a moving cluster of periodic brainwave signals. The illustration shows an EEG display from a single individual taken of left and right hemispheres simultaneously. The read-out from the two sides of the brain appear to be quite different, but in fact are the same (discounting normal left - right brain variations).

Cloning the Emotions

By using these computer-enhanced EEGs, scientists can identify and isolate the brain's low-amplitude emotion signature clusters, synthesise them and store them on another computer. In other words, by studying the subtle characteristic brainwave patterns that occur when a subject experiences a particular emotion, scientists have been able to identify the concomitant brainwave pattern and can now duplicate it. "These clusters are then placed on the Silent Sound carrier frequencies and will silently trigger the occurrence of the same basic emotion in another human being!"

System Delivery and Applications

There is a lot more involved here than a simple subliminal sound system. There are numerous patented technologies which can be piggybacked individually or collectively onto a carrier frequency to elicit all kinds of effects.

There appear to be two methods of delivery with the system. One is direct microwave induction into the brain of the subject, limited to short-range operations. The other, as described above, utilises ordinary radio and television carrier frequencies.

Far from necessarily being used as a weapon against a person, the system does have limitless positive applications. However, the fact that the sounds are subliminal makes them virtually undetectable and possibly dangerous to the general public.

In more conventional use, the Silent Sounds Subliminal System might utilise voice commands, e.g., as an adjunct to security systems. Beneath the musical broadcast that you hear in stores and shopping malls may be a hidden message which exhorts against shoplifting. And while voice commands alone are powerful, when the subliminal presentation system carries cloned emotional signatures, the result is overwhelming.

Free-market uses for this technology are the common self-help tapes; positive affirmation, relaxation and meditation tapes; as well as methods to increase learning capabilities.

In a medical context, these systems can be used to great advantage to treat psychiatric and psychosomatic problems. As a system for remediating the profoundly deaf, it is unequalled. (Promises, promises. This is the most common positive use touted for this technology over the past 30 years. But the deaf are still deaf, and the military now has a weapon to use on unsuspecting people with perfectly normal hearing.)

Official Denials

In fact, the US Government has denied or refused to comment on mind- altering weapons for years. Only last year, US News and World Report ran an article titled "Wonder Weapons" - basically a review of the new so-called 'non-lethal' or 'less-than-lethal' weapons.' Not one word about S-quad, although the technology had been used six years earlier!

Excerpts from the article read: "Says Charles Bernard, a former Navy weapons-research director: "I have yet to see one of these ray-gun things that actually works..."; and ....

"DARPA (Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency) has come to us every few years to see if there are ways to incapacitate the central nervous system remotely, Dr F. Terry Hambrecht, head of the Neural Prostheses Program at NIH, told US News, 'but nothing has ever come of it, he said.' That is too science-fiction and far-fetched."

It may sound "science fiction and far-fetched" but it is not. However, that is just what the powers-that-be want you to believe, so as to leave them alone in their relentless pursuit of...what? The idea behind non-lethal weapons is to incapacitate the enemy without actually killing them, or, in the case of riot control or hostage situations, to disable the participants without permanent injury, preferably without their knowing it. The electromagnetic mind-altering technologies would all fall into this class of weapons, but since they are all officially non-existent, who is to decide when and where they will be used?

And why should selected companies in the entertainment industry reportedly be allowed access to this technology when the very fact of its existence is denied to the general public? As recently as last month [February], this stonewall approach of total denial or silence on the subject still held fast, even toward committees of the US Congress!

The Joint Economics Committee, chaired by Jim Saxton (R- NJ), convened on February 25, 1998 for the "Hearing on Radio Frequency Weapons and Proliferation: Potential Impact on the Economy". Invited testimony included statements by several authorities from the military:

Dr Alan Kehs, of the US Army Laboratories, discussed the overall RF threat.

Mr James O'Bryon, Deputy Director of Operational Testing and Director of live fire testing for the Office of Secretary of Defence at the Pentagon, discussed the role of Live Fire Testing and how it plays a role in testing military equipment with RF weapons.

Mr David Schriner, Principal Engineer of Directed Energy Studies with Electronic Warfare Associates and recently retired as an engineer with a naval weapons testing facility, talked about the difficulty in building an RF weapon and about the terrorist threat.

Dr Ira Merritt, Chief of Concepts Identification and Applications Analysis Division, Advanced Technology Directorate, Missile Defence and Space Technology Centre, Huntsville, Alabama, discussed the proliferation of RF weapons primarily from the former Soviet Union. Although these statements gave information of technical interest, they are perhaps more important for the information they did not give: information on the existence of radio- frequency weapons that directly affect the human brain and nervous system.

KGB Psychotronics

This technology did not spring up overnight. It has a long history of development and denials of development - by the US Government and probably half of the other governments of the world as well.

We know that the former Soviet Union was actively engaged in this type of research. In a previous article we reported that during the 1970s the Soviet KGB developed a Psychotronic Influence System (PIS) that was used to turn soldiers into programmable 'human weapons'. The system employed a combination of high- frequency radiowaves and hypnosis. The PIS project was begun in response to a similar training scheme launched in the US by President Carter, according to Yuri Malin, former security adviser to USSR President Gorbachev.

In my Electromagnetic Weapons Timeline I covered a period of 60 years of interest and development in EM weapons - information gathered from the many articles and news clippings sent in by readers of Resonance. In my article on synthetic telepathy I traced the development of the 'voice in your head' technology dating back to 1961, all my references coming from the open scientific literature.

POWER OF THE MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

Jan Wiesemann has written an apt description of the situation which now exists in the United States, about the 'forces that be' and how the situation came about: "During the Cold War the United States not only engaged in a relatively open nuclear arms race with the Soviet Union, but also engaged in a secret race developing unconventional weapons. As the intelligence agencies (which prior to the Second World War had merely played a supporting role within the government) continued to increase their power, so did the funds spent on developing techniques designed to outsmart each other.

"And as the US intelligence community began to grow, a secret culture sprang about which enabled the intelligence players to implement the various developed techniques to cleverly circumvent the democratic processes and institutions...

"Like many other democracies, the US Government is made up of two basic parts the elected constituency, i.e., the various governors, judges, congressmen and the President; and the unelected bureaucracies, as represented by the numerous federal agencies.

"In a well-balanced and correctly functioning democracy, the elected part of the government is in charge of its unelected bureaucratic part, giving the people a real voice in the agenda set by their government.

"While a significant part of the US Government no doubt follows this democratic principle, a considerable portion of the US Government operates in complete secrecy and follows its own unaccountable agenda which, unacknowledged, very often is quite different from the public agenda."

" Jan goes on to quote one of the United States' most popular war heroes: Dwight D. Eisenhower, who served as Supreme Commander of Allied Forces during World War II and was later elected 34th President of the United States. In his farewell address to the nation in 1961, President Eisenhower said:

"We have been compelled to create a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions. Added to this, three and a half million men and women are directly engaged in the defence establishment. We annually spend on military security more than the net income of all United States corporations.

'This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence - economic, political, even spiritual - is felt in every city, every state house, every office of the federal government. We recognise the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society.

"In the councils or government, we must guard against acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, in the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or our democratic processes."

INTERNATIONAL CONCERNS OVER NEW WEAPONS

The United Nations was established in 1945 with the aim of "saving succeeding generations from the scourge of war". In 1975 the General Assembly considered a draft first proposed by the Soviet Union: "Prohibition of the Development and Manufacture of New Types of Weapons of Mass Destruction and New Systems of Such Weapons".

In 1979 the Soviet Union added a list of some types of potential weapons of mass destruction:

1) Radiological weapons (using radioactive materials) which could produce harmful effects similar to those of a nuclear explosion;

2) Particle beam weapons, based on charged or neutral particles, to affect biological targets;

3) Infrasonic acoustic radiation weapons;

4) Electromagnetic weapons operating at certain radio-frequency radiation's which could have injurious effects on human organs.

In response, the US and other Western nations stalled. They gave a long, convoluted reason, but the result was the same. In an article entitled "Non-Lethal Weapons May Violate Treaties"," the author notes that the Certain Conventional Weapons Convention covers many of the non-conventional weapons - "those that utilize infrasound or electromagnetic energy (including lasers, microwave or radio- frequency radiation, or visible light pulsed at brainwave frequency) for their effects".

Harlan Girard, Managing Director of the International Committee Against Offensive Microwave Weapons, told me he believes the strategy behind the government's recent push for less-than- lethal weapons is a subterfuge. The ones that are now getting all the publicity are put up for scrutiny to get the public's approval The electromagnetic mind-altering technologies are not mentioned, but would be brought in later under the umbrella of less-than-lethal weapons.

These weapons were recently transferred from the Department of Defence over to the Department of Justice. Why? Because there are several international treaties that specifically limit or exclude weapons of this nature from being used in international warfare.

In other words, weapons that are barred from use against our country's worst enemies (notwithstanding the fact that the US did use this weapon against Iraqi troops!) can now be used against our own citizens by the local police departments against such groups as peaceful protesters of US nuclear policies.

TOWARDS GLOBAL MIND CONTROL

The secrecy involved in the development of the electromagnetic mind-altering technology reflects the tremendous power that is inherent in it. To put it bluntly, whoever controls this technology can control the minds of men - all men.

There is evidence that the US Government has plans to extend the range of this technology to envelop all peoples, all countries. This can be accomplished, is being accomplished, by utilising the nearly completed HAARP project for overseas areas and the GWEN network now in place in the US. The US Government denies all this.

Dr Michael Persinger is a Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience at Laurentian University, Ontario, Canada. You have met him before in the pages of Resonance were we reported on his findings that strong electromagnetic fields can affect a person's brain.

"Temporal lobe stimulation," he said, "can evoke the feeling of a presence, disorientation, and perceptual irregularities. It can activate images stored in the subject's memory, including nightmares and monsters that are normally suppressed."

Dr Persinger wrote an article a few years ago, titled "On the Possibility of Directly Accessing Every Human Brain by Electromagnetic Induction of Fundamental Algorithms." The abstract reads:

"Contemporary neuroscience suggests the existence of fundamental algorithms by which all sensory transduction is translated into an intrinsic, brain-specific code. Direct stimulation of these codes within the human temporal or limbic cortices by applied electromagnetic patterns may require energy levels which are within the range of both geomagnetic activity and contemporary communication networks. A process which is coupled to the narrow band of brain temperature could allow all normal human brains to be affected by a subharmonic whose frequency range at about 10 Hz would only vary by 0.1 Hz. "

He concludes the article with this: "Within the last two decades a potential has emerged which was improbable, but which is now marginally feasible. This potential is the technical capability to influence directly the major portion of the approximately six billion brains of the human species, without mediation through classical sensory modalities, by generating neural information within a physical medium within which all members of the species are immersed.

"The historical emergence of such possibilities, which have ranged from gunpowder to atomic fission, have resulted in major changes in the social evolution that occurred inordinately quickly after the implementation. Reduction of the risk of the inappropriate application of these technologies requires the continued and open discussion of their realistic feasibility and implications within the scientific and public domain." It doesn't get any plainer than that. And we do not have open discussion because the US Government has totally denied the existence of this Technology.

Acknowledgements I would like to give special thanks to: Jan Wiesemann for sending the Silent Sounds statement and patents which were the keystone of this article; Mike Coyle, whose computer search turned up many more related patents; Harlan Girard, who has provided numerous official government documents; and to the many who have provided news clippings and articles, moral and financial support to Resonance, without which we'd have ceased publication long ago.

About the Author: Judy Wall is Editor and Publisher of Resonance, the Newsletter of the Bioelectromagnetics Special Interest Group.

Technology to Boggle your Mind

This is a listing of various technologies available which can be combined for use in direct or subliminal mind-control systems. Please note that these are mainly private inventions intended for positive uses, but could be applied for negative purposes as well. We have no idea what the government may have in classified research. [This listing has been considerably edited due to space considerations. Ed.]

Silent Subliminal Presentation System, US Patent #5,159,703, Oliver Lowery, October 27, 1992. A silent communications system in which non- aural carriers in the very low or very high audio-frequency range, or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum, are amplitude-modulated with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally for inducement into the brain.

Hearing System, US Patent #4,877,027, Wayne Brunkan, October 31, 1989. A method for directly inducing sound into the head of a person, using microwaves in the range of 100 MHz to 10,000 MHz, modulated with a waveform of frequency- modulated bursts.

Psycho-Acoustic Projector, US Patent #3,568,347, Andrew Flanders, February 23, 1971. A system for producing aural psychological disturbances and partial deafness in the enemy during combat situations.

Noise Generator and Transmitter, US Patent #4,034,741, Guy Adams and Jess Carden, Jr, July 12, 1977. An analgesic noise-generator.

Method and System for Altering Consciousness, US Patent #5,123,899, James Gall, June 23, 1992. A system for altering the states of human consciousness involving the use of simultaneous application of multiple stimuli, preferably sounds, having differing frequencies.

Subliminal Message Generator, US Patent #5,270,800, Robert Sweet, December 14, 1993. A combined subliminal and supraliminal message generator for use with a television receiver; permits complete control of subliminal messages and their presentation. Also applicable to cable television and computers.

Superimposing Method and Apparatus Useful for Subliminal Messages, US Patent #5,134,484, Joseph Wilson, July 28, 1992. Method of Changing a Person's Behaviour,

US Patent O4,717,343, Alan Densky, January 5, 1988. A method of conditioning a person's unconscious mind in order to effect desired change in the person's behaviour, and which does not require the services of a trained therapist.    Auditory Subliminal Message System and Method, US Patent #4,395,600, Rene Lundy and David Tyler, July 26, 1983. An amplitude-controlled subliminal message may be mixed with background music.

Auditory Subliminal Programming System, US Patent #4,777,529, Richard Schultz and Raymond Dolejs, October 11, 1988.

Apparatus for Inducing Frequency Reduction in Brain Wave, US Patent #4,834,70l, Kazumi Masaki, May 30, 1989.

Ultrasonic Speech Translator and Communication System, US Patent #5,539,705, M. A. Akerman, Curtis Ayers, Howard Haynes, July 23, 1996. A wireless communication system, undetectable by radio-frequency methods, for converting audio signals, including human voice, to electronic signals in the ultrasonic frequency range, transmitting the ultrasonic signal by way of acoustic pressure waves across a carrier medium, including gases, liquids and solids, and reconverting the ultrasonic acoustic pressure waves back to the original audio signal. This invention was made with government support under Contract DE-ACO5-840R2l400, awarded by the US Department of Energy to Martin Marietta Energy Systems, Inc.

Non-Audible Speech Generation Method and Apparatus, US Patent #4,821,326, Norman MacLeod, April 11, 1989.

Apparatus for Electrophysiological Stimulation, US Patent #4,227,516, Bruce Meland and Bernard Gindes, October 14, 1980.

Method and Recording for Producing Sounds and Messages to Achieve Alpha and Theta Brainwave States and Positive Emotional States in Humans, US Patent #5,352,181, Mark Davis, October 4, l994.

Method and Apparatus for Translating the EEG into Music to Induce and Control Various Psychological and Physiological States and to Control a Musical Instrument, US Patent #4,883,067, Knispel et. al., November 28, 1989.

Method of and Apparatus for Inducing Desired States of Consciousness, US Patent #5.356,368, Robert Monroe, October 18, 1994. Improved methods and apparatus for entraining human brain patterns, employing frequency-following-response (FFR) techniques and facilitating attainment of desired states of consciousness.

Method of Inducing Mental. Emotional and Physical States of Consciousness, including Specific Mental Activity, in Human Beings, US Patent #5,213,562, Robert Monroe, May 25, 1993.    Device for the Induction of Specific Brain Wave Patterns, US Patent #4,335,710, John Williamson, June 22, 1982. Brainwave patterns associated with relaxed and meditative states in a subject are gradually induced without deleterious chemical or neurologic side effects.

Method and Apparatus for Repetitively Producing a Noise-like Audible Signal, US Patent #4,191,175, William Nagle, March 4, 1980.

Apparatus for the Treatment of Neuropsychic and Somatic Diseases with Heat, Light, Sound and VHF Electromagnetic Radiation, US Patent #3,773,049, L. Y. Rabichev, V. F. Vasiliev, A. S. Putilin, T. G. Ilina, P. V. Raku and L. P. Kemitsky, November 20, 1973. Don't let the nice title fool you. This is the patent for LIDA, the infamous Soviet brainwashing machine.

Non-Invasive Method and Apparatus for Modulating Brain Signals through an External Magnetic or Electric Field to Reduce Pain, US Patent #4,889,526, Elizabeth Rauscher and William Van Bise, December 26, 1989.

Nervous System Excitation Device, US Patent #3,393,279, Gillis Patrick Flanagan, July 16, 1968. A method of transmitting audio information via a radio frequency signal modulated with the audio info through electrodes placed on the subject's skin, causing the sensation of hearing the audio information in the brain.

Method and System for Simplifying Speech Waveforms, US Patent #3,647,970, G. Patrick Flanagan, March 7, 1972. A complex speech waveform is simplified so that it can be transmitted directly through earth or water as a waveform and understood directly or after amplification.

Means for Aiding Hearing, US Patent #2,995,633, Henry Puharich and Joseph Lawrence, August 8, 1961. Means for converting audible signals to electrical signals and conveying them to viable nerves of the facial system.

Means for Aiding Hearing by Electrical Stimulation of the Facial Nerve System, US Patent #3,170,993, Henry Puharich, February 23, 1965.

Hearing Device, US Patent #4,858,612, , Philip Stocklin, August 22, 1989. A method and apparatus for simu

Offline simpletruths19

• http://conspiracylist.blogspot.com/
    • Conspiracy List
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2010, 12:51:49 AM »
ALL YOU NETFLIX FANS YOU CAN SEE My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done?, ON NETFLIX INSTANT WATCH

Offline jeremystalked1

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please assist us with your expert knowledge on this crap.

Can you strip out each bolded phrase leaked by GE/MSNBC (who knows why) and provide links/analysis/important commentary about it.

thanks...wow!

unfrickingbelievable!

The phrases were bolded by me - I thought they were significant.  Basically, it seems like a pretty straightforward case of a psychological operation assisted with the use of electronic mind control against him, and on the people who came up to him and talked about motherhood, mother vs. mom, etc.  The electronic mind control used on others will be nonobvious to them - they get ideas and act on them, what reason would they have to suspect those ideas weren't their own?   See my write-up of subliminal commands:

http://areyoutargeted.com/2010/10/totally-undetectable-mind-control/

I call it a psychological operation because the purpose is to attack his perceptions.  Someone (his "handler") would have been working him over for months or possibly longer.  Deception is an important part of this process; if he understood who was really manipulating him, and for what purpose, he'd have the freedom to choose whether to go along... and we can't have that.

The guy's handler could've given him pretty convincing visuals and voices, not to mention adrenal/hormonal surges to push him over the edge into violence (the "feeling of power" he talked about).  See my write-up of electronic mind control's capabilities:

http://areyoutargeted.com/2010/10/electronic-mind-control-capabilities/

I think the real explanation is that some group of people knows what's going on - ritual abuse, pedophilia and trauma-based mind control, all connected to secret societies/cults like the Masons - and really doesn't like it, and is trying to draw attention to it.  You may recall my write-up of Secret Agent Layla - same idea:

http://areyoutargeted.com/2010/08/secret-agent-layla/

Why'd they pick this guy in particular out?  Hard to say.  They might have been working him over for a while, and decided now was a good time to make him go postal.  It must have been really easy to get him to go over the edge because of his beliefs (highlighted in the last sentence).

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2010, 01:01:58 AM »
Satellite Surveillance and Human Experimentation
This site contains information relating to advanced satellite surveillance and "harassment" technologies which are made available to covert government agencies and organised crime syndicates.
Through this site the author seeks to provide a community service; to inform the general public and encourage forthright but peaceful protest against the corporate/military/government crimes outlined herein.
http://www.surveillanceissues.com/

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2010, 01:05:47 AM »
MK Ultra Guide to Choosing the Victim
The Selection and Preparation of The Victim

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/mindcontrol-choosingthevictim.html

A. Selection Based on Genetics and Dissociative Abilities

B. Availability

C. Mental and Physical Features

One of the primary reasons that the Monarch mind-control programming was named Monarch programming was because of the Monarch butterfly. The Monarch butterfly learns where it was born (its roots) and it passes this knowledge via genetics on to its offspring (from generation to generation). This was one of the key animals that tipped scientists off, that knowledge can be passed genetically.

The Monarch program is based upon Illuminati and Nazi goals to create a Master race in part through genetics. If knowledge can be passed genetically (which it is), then it is important that parents be found that can pass the correct knowledge onto those victims selected for the Monarch mind-control.

The primary important factor for the trauma-based mind-control is the ability to disassociate. It was discovered that this ability is passed genetically from generation to generation. American Indian tribes (who had traumatic ritual dances and who would wait motionless for hours when hunting), children of Fakirs in India (who would sleep on a bed of nails or walk on hot coals), children of Yogis (those skilled in Yoga, who would have total control over their body in trance), Tibetan Buddhists, children of Vodoun, Bizango and other groups have a good ability to disassociate.

The children of multigenerational abuse are also good at dissociation. The Illuminati families and European occultists went to India, and Tibet to study occultism and eastern philosophy. These Europeans learned yoga, tantric yoga, meditations, and trances and other methods to disassociate. These skills are passed on to their children via genetics. A test is run when the children are about 18 months old to determine if they can dissociate enough to be selected for programming or not.

Mind-controlled slaves are created for different purposes, hierarchy or non-hierarchy purposes. The Illuminati create mind-controlled slaves who are to function within the Illuminati hierarchy. These slaves will usually have their genealogies hidden, and will be created to have excellent cover lives to insure that they are not detected. They will be given multifunctional programming, and will usually be used to help program other slaves. The abuse will not be as physically visible as it will be on the bodies of slaves who are not born to be part of the Illuminati elite.

Members of Moriah's (Moriah = the Illuminati) LUCIFERIAN elite will have undergone as much trauma as other slaves, however the torture scars and the control are better concealed. These children will often receive lavish experiences as well as talks to convince them that they are part of the elite. (By the way, body scars will show up better under black light, that is the same black light as used in clubs).

The Illuminati and other organizations have also programmed individuals who are simply expendable. These are sex slaves who are used up and killed very early in life, one-time use saboteurs, breeders, soldiers, drug couriers and so forth. The bodies of these people will often show visible torture scars. The expendable are the children of parents who were blackmailed into turning their children over to the CIA. This is all hidden by the power of the National Security Act. These are children, who have been sold by pedophile fathers, or pornographic parents. The programmers/masters program them with the expectation that they will be "thrown from the freedom train" when they get to age 30. (Freedom Train is the code word for the Monarch trauma-based mind-control. To be thrown from the Freedom Train means to be killed).

The CIA and the Illuminati are skilled at blackmailing parents to give up their children. They would watch the mail for porn. Pedophile and murderers who abuse their children are warned that they will go to prison for long lengths of time if they do not cooperate by selling their children into mind-controlled slavery. In return for the parent's cooperation, they provide rich financial rewards to the parent(s). It's clearly a case of "if you don't cooperate you lose in life big time, if you do cooperate you win big time."

Ministers are often set up with Betas (a sexual model) who then blackmail them. The ministers do not want to lose their status and profession via scandals, so they agree to turn their children over when young to the CIA to work with. The Illuminati like to blackmail these ministers when they are finished with their Seminary schooling and committed to the ministry at about 33 years of age. The idea of having nothing to fall back on after they have committed their entire life to one profession is too much for these weak willed men, and they buckle under the threats. If they don't buckle under, the resulting consequences will remove them from ministry.

The type of father who is most preferred by the Programmers to offer up their children for programming is the pedophile. If a father will abuse his own little baby girl, then the Programmers know that the man has no conscience. This father's involvement in criminal activity (and thereby his vulnerability) can be continually increased. They want men who they believe will not develop any qualms later on in life about what they have done. A man, who waits until his daughter is a teenager to molest her, is usually esteemed to have too much conscience for the programmers.

A big distinction must be made between hierarchy Monarch slaves, and non-hierarchy Monarch slaves. The reason there is such a big distinction is that they are not programmed the same way. Since this book is giving the recipe for how to create a Monarch slave, we will have to cover the distinction between slaves within the Illuminati and those slaves who function outside of the Illuminati hierarchy. It is important to stress that the label "Monarch" is used in this book in a generic sense for the modern trauma-based total mind-control that is taking place. Whether an Illuminati mind-controlled slave is technically in the Monarch records or out of the actual Monarch Program data files kept on computer is merely a technicality.

In my (Fritz's) other writings, I explain about how the Illuminati created the CIA. I know that some of its directors were members of the Illuminati and I strongly suspect that the other CIA directors were probably full-fledged members too. The two organizations need each other. If the CIA didn't have the international backing of the movers and shakers of the world, it would have been exposed and done away with. Likewise, the Illuminati, because it is so secret, needs organizations through which it can work. The CIA is a front for the Illuminati, and the CIA in turn sets up fronts.

Some of those fronts, are elaborate well-staffed, well-equipped programming sites, (such as many of the state mental hospitals, McGill Psychiatric Training Network consisting of 8 Montreal hospitals esp. St. Mary's, NASA in Huntsville, AL; the Presideo, CA; and NOTS at China Lake, CA, to name a few. For a more complete list see Appendix B.) The Illuminati couldn't do it alone without its fronts.

Satanists within the Network & the CIA took over Boy's Town, NE in the early 1950s, & used that famous orphanage for a constant supply of boys for programming. Boy's Town is perhaps the most famous, but there are whole long list of others.

When the Monarch Programming started, the top men were Illuminati. Originally, Joseph Mengele was the lead programmer. He had already achieved the rank of Grand Master (later Ipssimus) within the Illuminati. He had become skilled in music, in Kabbalistic Magic, in dancing, in abortions, and in torture (by the way, Mengele had a sadistic mother) and programming children. Many of the concentration camp children that Mengele programmed still survive and still love him to this day as "Daddy".

Mengele disappeared from Auschwitz in Jan. 1945, several months before the final chaos began in the Third Reich. He disappeared so the Illuminati could smuggle him to the U.S., so that his exceptional knowledge of programming--honed and fined tuned on thousands of concentration camp child victims could be put to use on a grand scale in the U.S. He traveled worldwide but especially in western U.S. doing his programming accompanied by his pair of two black servants.

American Monarch survivors remember his spotless German uniform, his shiny boots which he wore during programming, his thick German accent, his handsome features, his cleft chin, the space in his front teeth, the way he would jab with his thumb while programming, as if he were still saying "links, rechts" to lines of Jews coming into the concentration camps.

The reason Mengele was so excited to do the selection process of inmates coming into Auschwitz was that he was choosing inmates for his numerous mind-control trauma experiments. He was especially anxious to get identical twins, because his genetic research related to mind control needed persons of identical genetic makeup.

Traditionally, the Illuminati had been having their children inspected by a woman with the rank of Grande Mother. She would determine the fitness of the children and then present them for a formal acceptance ceremony at age 3 to the Grande Druid Council. This procedure didn't change when Mengele came over--the programming just jumped from being an occult science to one that had full access to the Medical, Psychiatric, Judicial, Scientific and Governmental sectors via the power of the National Security Act and the Intelligence agencies.

The Illuminati's programming of multiples prior to Mengele's arrival were simplistic, compared to the sophisticated techniques engineered by the Nazi Germans (whose Mind Control research included some non-German nationals such as some Italians).

Just as a victim who is killed by an 18th century musket is just as much victimized as someone killed by an M-16, so a victim of the pre-1946 programming was just as victimized as those programmed with more sophisticated techniques. For the Illuminati, the child's programming is planned by the Circle (another name for their organization) before it is born.

From the Illuminati's perspective their plans involve generational spirits and positions within the hierarchy. The child is conceived according to their rituals, and the steps that that child will go through follows a well-thought out detailed regimen for programming it. In contrast, the children from foster homes, or pedophiles do not receive the same regimen.

Hierarchy slaves will in turn be used to program and train other hierarchy children, while CIA slaves and Mafia slaves and KKK slaves etc. will be discarded. This is why a Presidential Model is "thrown from the Freedom Train [the name of the Monarch Program in the Underworld]".

Women and men in the Illuminati will continue to help with the programming their entire lives.

The Illuminati is programming such vast numbers of children, they need everyone of their able members to help. Moriah's total membership worldwide numbers in the millions. The Illuminati regimen for their children is far more controlling than the CIA's programming. Not everyone in the Illuminati gets their mind-split and becomes a programmed multiple. However, everyone does get some type of mind-control.

Those who have been spared multiplicity still must participate in a two-week intense mind-control session that might be compared to the Army's Ranger school. Those who participate in this have learned obedience. Those who haven't learned obedience, are forced into ritual gladiator type duels or other punishments to eliminate them.

Finally, a traitor's death as pictured on one of the Tarot cards is waiting. Sharon Tate was left hanging in the No. 12 Tarot Card's "hangman position" from the house rafters.

The best therapists will quietly admit that traditional therapy is inadequate. Unless God intervenes, people who are born into the Illuminati don't escape it while alive. This book isn't a mere exercise of academic thinking, but is written with the assurance that freedom is possible, there are viable answers.

Some children live in foster homes, or with adopted parents, or in orphanages, or with caretakers and guardians. Because these children are at the mercy of the non-related adults, these types of children frequently are sold to become mind-controlled slaves of the intelligence agencies.

In review, remember that because many of these organizations are controlled by the Illuminati; an Illuminati slave may often work for one of these front groups, while the Illuminati maintain control over the base-program. The intelligence networks were started by and run by the Illuminati. They are Illuminati fronts.

The use of slaves crosses many organizational boundaries within the overall Network. If a slave is to be used as a Delta model (assassination), they may be selected for strength and dexterity. The Delta Force is the army's elite unit made up of Monarch slaves.

If they are to operate as a Beta model (sexual slave), they will be chosen if they can master technique. Occasionally they might in some circumstances be selected for how pretty the programmers expect the child to become. Some parents have produced good looking children and are actually sought-after to bear children to sell into the Mind Controlled Slavery "Freedom Train" System.

However, vastly more important for Beta Sex Slaves are their ability to be programmed to have charm, seductive skills, charisma, and creativity. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and the programmers can put almost any kind of body to use as a sex slave.

Almost any sex slave can fit somewhere into the script of the Illuminati/New World Order/crime syndicate "porn" movies. (I place porn in quotation marks--because what they call porn doesn't resemble what the public thinks of porn'we're not talking Playboy type porn, we're talking ghastly horrible atrocities that are as sick as anything done in the Nazi concentration camps). For instance, it takes little acting ability or beauty to have one's head chopped off while having sex.

There are different types of sexual slaves, but the Illuminati wants to get Beta alters which are sharp, talented, skilled, and resourceful. They will use these Beta alters, such as the Black Widow alters, for espionage and blackmail.

To make sure that the child's mind develops properly, the baby will be interacted with so that those areas of the brain that are important to develop will develop to the maximum. It is a well-known fact, that areas of the brain grow according to how much stimulation and use that area of the brain receives. For this reason, Grande Dames, who are involved in programming, will spend time drawing and showing faces to the child and seeing if the child can recognize identical faces. Almost any other item will be used, candy canes with stripes (match the candy canes with the same no. of stripes), trees, or pencils. The child must learn to match identical items very early--even before they can speak. This is so they will be able to build mirror images into their mind.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
The phrases were bolded by me - I thought they were significant.  Basically, it seems like a pretty straightforward case of a psychological operation assisted with the use of electronic mind control against him, and on the people who came up to him and talked about motherhood, mother vs. mom, etc.  The electronic mind control used on others will be nonobvious to them - they get ideas and act on them, what reason would they have to suspect those ideas weren't their own?   See my write-up of subliminal commands:

http://areyoutargeted.com/2010/10/totally-undetectable-mind-control/

I call it a psychological operation because the purpose is to attack his perceptions.  Someone (his "handler") would have been working him over for months or possibly longer.  Deception is an important part of this process; if he understood who was really manipulating him, and for what purpose, he'd have the freedom to choose whether to go along... and we can't have that.

The guy's handler could've given him pretty convincing visuals and voices, not to mention adrenal/hormonal surges to push him over the edge into violence (the "feeling of power" he talked about).  See my write-up of electronic mind control's capabilities:

http://areyoutargeted.com/2010/10/electronic-mind-control-capabilities/

I think the real explanation is that some group of people knows what's going on - ritual abuse, pedophilia and trauma-based mind control, all connected to secret societies/cults like the Masons - and really doesn't like it, and is trying to draw attention to it.  You may recall my write-up of Secret Agent Layla - same idea:

http://areyoutargeted.com/2010/08/secret-agent-layla/

Why'd they pick this guy in particular out?  Hard to say.  They might have been working him over for a while, and decided now was a good time to make him go postal.  It must have been really easy to get him to go over the edge because of his beliefs (highlighted in the last sentence).

Excellent commentary! Thanks! If anything else comes to mind, please update us on your analysis.

Offline joeblack

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2010, 01:51:46 AM »
what was the point of mind control if all your going to do is go home and kill your non important mother and spend the rest of your life in a mental prison? i unsterstand if you were programmed to take out someone in power.
"there's nothing new under the sun, it's only history repeating itself" spaceman

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2010, 02:22:08 AM »
what was the point of mind control if all your going to do is go home and kill your non important mother and spend the rest of your life in a mental prison? i unsterstand if you were programmed to take out someone in power.

This is a standard protocol to test the power of the technology. If they can get a mother to kill her children, a soldier to kill his brothers in arms, a wrestler to kill his whole family and himself, etc. then your technology has value according to the global elite. This is fairly well documented.

Offline jeremystalked1

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2010, 07:20:54 AM »

It's not "programming" that was used in this case.  What you've heard about MKULTRA doesn't apply to cases like this, as far as I can tell.  It was a combination of psychological warfare and psychological torture.

Mind control technology lets whoever was after him pull off a pretty convincing imitation of God.  So his handler gave him the "God has selected you" treatment.  And he completely bought it.

Whoever made him act out did so knowing that the episode would get into the news.  At any given time there's probably a few dozen people getting this treatment and on a hair trigger, ready to flip out in a spectacular way.  So you get this steady stream of crazies going postal, which is useful in terms of mass psychological warfare - "we need more gun control", "more people need to be medicated/drugged", etc.  His mom was probably nobody special; yes, they're willing to throw away a total stranger's life to get a good story into the news, especially when all the blame is going to be placed squarely on a patsy.

The details of this case are a little too revealing, which makes it seem like there's an agenda to get that kind of stuff (freemasons, mind control, etc) into the news.

Why was that guy, in particular, singled out?  That's the million dollar question, but we'll probably never know.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2010, 09:20:48 AM »
Michael Brea, bit-part 'Ugly Betty' actor, says, 'I didn't kill her. I killed the demon inside her'
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/11/26/2010-11-26_i_didnt_kill_her_i_killed_the_demon_inside_her_psycho_tells_news_in_chilling_det.html
BY Matthew Lysiak
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Friday, November 26th 2010, 4:00 AM

An unhinged actor Thursday calmly described hacking his beloved mother to death with a sword because he believed a demon had taken hold of her soul. "I didn't kill her. I killed the demon inside her," Michael Brea said in a chilling hourlong interview with the Daily News in the prison ward at Bellevue Hospital. When told his mother, Yannick Brea, 55, had died in the grisly assault early Tuesday, Michael was unrepentant. "So be it. It was the work of God," he said. Speaking with white-hot intensity and unflinching confidence, Brea described a shadowy descent into a world filled with Masonic symbolism and black magic beginning late Sunday when he snapped awake. "I was sleeping in my bedroom. God came above my bed and reached his arm to me," said Brea, wearing a light-blue prison jumpsuit and slippers. He told his tale while sitting unhandcuffed on a blue chair behind a wood table. "I said, 'God, is my time on earth over?' I heard a voice say, 'Yes Michael, today is your last day.' I asked if I could say goodbye to my family." The 31-year-old Brea said he told no one about the dream, but the following afternoon, he said he received another sign while at the Prince Hall Masonic Temple in Harlem, which he'd joined a week earlier. There, he said, a man approached and tried to put a curse on him. "[He] kept trying to put something in my hand but wouldn't show it to me. I kept opening my hand. It was a Freemason pin. I wouldn't touch it," Brea said.

Felt like Neo from 'The Matrix'
He began feeling ill and left, and while riding the train back to Brooklyn, he said, strangers began speaking to him about his mother. "I felt like Neo from 'The Matrix.' I began hearing voices and feeling powerful," Brea said. "They were asking about the difference between mom and mother. It was a sign." When he returned to the family's Prospect Heights apartment, the bit-part actor who once appeared on "Ugly Betty," hugged his mother, a God-fearing Haitian immigrant with whom relatives say he had long been very close. "I knew I would never see my mother again," he said. "I gave her lots of love." He went to his room and lit candles, placed a dagger and a 3-foot ceremonial Freemason sword by his side. Investigators said he had stolen the sword from the Masonic lodge, but Brea insisted his father had given it to him when he was a child. "It's a powerful sword," he said. Brea also arranged three saint cards around him - including one of Saint Jude holding a sword. His mother then knocked on the door and asked him to go to the kitchen and pour water from a pot in which she was cooking three chickens. "I looked at these chickens lying dead in the pot and a voice told me it was a sacrifice. It was black magic," he said. Brea left the chickens alone and went back to his room. When his mother asked why he did not do what she had asked, he said she spoke with a different voice. "She had the voice of the demon. I opened the door with the dagger at my side and the sword," he said. "I asked, 'Do you believe in God?' She said, 'No, Michael no,' and began screaming. I began slashing her like this," he said, bringing his right hand down in a violent hacking motion.

Sickening trail of blood
Brea chased his mother from room-to-room, repeatedly swinging the sword, leaving a sickening trail of blood in his wake. "I didn't want to kill her right away. I wanted to give her time to get right with God," he said. By this point police had arrived outside the apartment, but Brea said he had no doubt he would be able to finish the job. "I was slashing my mom and I heard the police knocking on the door yelling, 'Michael, open up, Michael, open up,' but I knew they wouldn't open the door and stop me because the spirits were protecting me," he said. "I just kept cutting her. No one could stop me. I was doing the work of God," he said. "I'm named after a saint myself - Saint Michael. He was protecting the house from the police. They weren't allowed to enter the apartment." Neighbors complained that the officers who initially responded failed to do enough to get inside and stop the sword-wielding maniac before his mother died. Police officials said the officers handled the situation properly and were waiting for better equipped and trained Emergency Service Unit cops to arrive. When they finally broke the door down, cops found a trail of bloody footprints and handprints on the walls and floors, and Yannick Brea crumpled on her knees in the bathroom. Her son stood amid the carnage with the sword in one hand and a Masonic Bible in the other. "I heard voices telling me how powerful I was, saying 'Oh he's good,'" Brea said. While recounting the gruesome murder, Brea showed no remorse, and his eyes stayed locked on a reporter. His intensity only broke for a moment when he said he was thirsty and his mouth was dry. Guards gave him a wet towelette to dab at his lips. Brea said he is convinced he did the right thing. "Grand Architect of the Universe means God," he said, referring to an expression neighbors said he shouted as he was being removed from the bloody scene. "I was praising God. To you it might sound silly, but in my culture demons are very real."

Offline citizenx

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2011, 09:32:53 AM »

Springmeier lists the following “13” Illuminati bloodlines to be: the Astor family, the Bundy family, the Collins family, the DuPont family, the Freeman family, the Li family, the Reynolds family, the Rockefeller family, the Rothschild family, the Russell family, the Van Duyn family and the Merovingian line who are the European Royal families.

My great-great grandmother was a Collins.  What does all that bloodline stuff really mean?

What do you honestly believe?

Offline Edward777

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2012, 02:11:36 PM »
If these bloodlines exist then would there not be millions of people, including some people on this forum, who have these genetics but have no idea?