Vaccinations. The History of Vaccinations

Author Topic: Vaccinations. The History of Vaccinations  (Read 16411 times)

Offline Caught Up

Vaccinations. The History of Vaccinations
« on: December 20, 2007, 12:31:36 AM »
http://www.newstarget.com/z022383.html

NewsTarget.com printable article
Originally published December 14 2007
Vaccines and Medical Experiments on Children, Minorities, Woman and Inmates (1845 - 2007)
by Mike Adams

Think U.S. health authorities have never conducted outrageous medical experiments on children, women, minorities, homosexuals and inmates? Think again: This timeline, originally put together by Dani Veracity (a NewsTarget reporter), has been edited and updated with recent vaccination experimentation programs in Maryland and New Jersey. Here's what's really happening in the United States when it comes to exploiting the public for medical experimentation:

(1845 - 1849) J. Marion Sims, later hailed as the "father of gynecology," performs medical experiments on enslaved African women without anesthesia. These women would usually die of infection soon after surgery. Based on his belief that the movement of newborns' skull bones during protracted births causes trismus, he also uses a shoemaker's awl, a pointed tool shoemakers use to make holes in leather, to practice moving the skull bones of babies born to enslaved mothers (Brinker).

Full article here: http://www.newstarget.com/z022383.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. Truth Publishing LLC takes sole responsibility for all content. Truth Publishing sells no hard products and earns no money from the recommendation of products. Newstarget.com is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Truth Publishing assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. For the full terms of usage of this material, visit www.NewsTarget.com/terms.shtml
Christian but free thinking- one of the few!

Offline Caught Up

Current Ongoing Biochemical Experimentaion on Populaces.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 09:11:03 AM »

http://www.newstarget.com/z022158.html
Originally published October 25 2007

Governor Schwarzenegger Backs Aerial Biochemical Spraying That Harms Children
by Rami Nagel

(NewsTarget) On September 9th, 2007 several planes hired by the State of California Food and Agricultural Department (CDFA) flying at an altitude of approximately 500ft sprayed the untested biochemical, CheckMate®OLR-F, on over 30,000 citizens in Monterey and other surrounding cities in California. This occurred without the permission of the citizens. The spraying continued for three nights from approximately 8pm to 5am. About 1,500 pounds of biochemical were dumped on the cities. Many citizens did not even know what was happening when the planes were buzzing overhead.

An 11 month old child nearly died from breathing difficulties. A six year old child developed asthma as a result of the aerial spraying. Over one hundred people signed affidavits stating that they got sick from the spraying. Hundreds of people had symptoms like; shortness of breath, headaches, dizziness, burning lungs, nausea, and muscle aches.

Full article here:
http://www.newstarget.com/z022158.html

Offline Caught Up

Re: Vaccinations. The History of Vaccinations
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 10:23:52 PM »

Offline Weston White

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 11:06:41 PM »
My wife has been reading some books about vaccinations and we have watched several documentaries together about them and she told her sister the other day about what she has learned so far, we are the godparents of one of her two children. My wife said she got really defensive and said she would do anything to protect her children and that she believes in the doctors and that my wife did not understand because she herself did not have her own children. She did not want to hear anything about what my wife was trying to tell her and then switched the discussion over how the people how make our organic food could be lying to us (we only eat organic foods now, as much as possible anyways, turns out this is really hard to do, wonder why, eh).

I thought that was sad, she could not even get her own sister to listen to some of the information, she just did not want to hear it.

Offline Caught Up

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 09:44:55 AM »
Weston,

She'll change her mind when her kids get sick! The drug companies get paid to get you sick, then they get even more money once you're sick. It's about money (and population control).

She sounds like a slave to the system, some people like being drones. It's very hard to get through to someone who's content with the system. Try and get her to watch Terrorstorm because that one shows us that Government is not our loving parent!

Plenty more info on Vaccines here (if you need it): http://www.newstarget.com/vaccines.html

Offline Weston White

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 05:31:05 PM »
Thanks lots of articles on that site I will be checking into those.  What is sort of weird about it is that the doctor she has been seeing for her small boy about 3 years old has been claming that he might autistic (do to some motion he makes with his head and how he plays with his hands) and she has been denying it, but they did some testing and she said that he does not seem to be autistic after all. They wanted to start him on medications for his “autism”, but she objected and I guess they said they could do actual testing first and then go from there... that sure was nice of them, wasn't it (to offer the testing after the treatment for the cause, lol)!

What makes me mad is that she always lets her 2 kids just watch Disney movies all day long, that is all they really do, I mean these kids have all the movies they watch completely memorized, they laugh before it is actually time to laugh and they say what is going to happen next. I think it is really sad. But they are her children so she can do what she wishes, if she wants to let them watch those cartoons filled with sexual innuendoes that is her right.

But do to her reactions I sort of feel like she is a hypocrite now and do not really feel comfortable being around her anymore.

Offline Caught Up

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2007, 09:19:16 PM »
Weston White,

There's always a balance from what we hear going on in extremities compared to what is our own reality. It's a complete guess but it sounds like autism is not on the cards for your son-in-law, based on what you said.

If you get the principal of them making kids sick and then making money out of kids being sick (through vaccines), then you've understood the whole program of operation.

Kids watching movies is only natural in that kids (i.e up to 9 yr olds) have very intense imaginations and equally immature knowledge. We may disagree, but to keep them occupied is usually the parents goal in those early years, despite what is used, even though this may seem extreme to you.

As a parent myself we will not subscribe to any TV package whatsoever, we'll only rent DVD's we think appropriate for our kids.

God Bless in your search for truth.

Offline Ruth

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2010, 12:07:21 AM »
I noticed that the article didn't contain any reference to the research done by Walter Reed (experiments which he died from) with other US army volunteers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Reed

The US Army has a bit of a history of using its own members as guineapigs.  I suppose it could even be a coincidence that the "Spainish Flu" seemed to start on an army base in Kansas (Camp Funston - part of Fort Riley).

Offline Plautus

• The doctor is: IN
Re: Current Ongoing Biochemical Experimentaion on Populaces.
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2011, 05:46:23 PM »

I agree this kind of thing is vile. And this isn't the only ongoing experimentation. I outline in another thread how vaccines themselves are a continuous ongoing experiment on our children.
"You have to be lucky all the time, we only have to get lucky once." - Anonymous

Offline Plautus

• The doctor is: IN
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2011, 05:58:30 PM »
I noticed that the article didn't contain any reference to the research done by Walter Reed (experiments which he died from) with other US army volunteers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Reed

The US Army has a bit of a history of using its own members as guineapigs.  I suppose it could even be a coincidence that the "Spainish Flu" seemed to start on an army base in Kansas (Camp Funston - part of Fort Riley).

What you notice is pretty standard when it comes to "history", they just named a hospital after him to make his name a synonym for the accepted symbol of health in our modern society, thus "proving" he did nothing but good for the world.
"You have to be lucky all the time, we only have to get lucky once." - Anonymous

Offline iks83

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2011, 03:19:22 AM »
I told my sister about the dangers of flouride and vaccines. Printed out Blaylocks stuff from his site. Printed out the studies... she didnt care cause she knows best and happily continued giving her child flouride tabletts for better teeth development. And then wondering why he started talking so late.

I think the medical industry is a total scam. My sister also does research the family geneology. She has thousands of people in her database going back 500 years. So I took them all where we had the birth and death years and I calculated the average age every 50 years from the 1400s onwards. Also removed all child deaths but couldnt account for war deaths... 1600 people in total and throughout the centuries the average life expectancy was 60-64 years. Didnt change much did it? My grandparents on my mothers side died 66 and 67 years old. All that garbage about life expectancy 500 years ago was like 45... yeah right. They never take the child and war deaths out of the equation and tell us because of modern medicine we now get 75... yeah maybe if you are a Rockefeller you have a good chance of that. For the rest of us we can die of cancer at 60. Makes me mad... all those billions in cancer research for what? 50 years? And absolutely no official cure in sight. They can dream up a nuclear bomb in a decade but somehow arent able to stop the exploding cancer deaths.

Offline Cassildo

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2011, 03:43:19 PM »
Hey, guies.

Interested topic at hand here. I have started working recently and now the company requested a medical exam. It turns out that I'm in top health condition, but I lack one vaccine they demand to be up to date.

I've read the other posts and so far it seems they relate most to children. Well, I've taken all my shots when I was a child and now I'm forced to take another one if I want to keep my job.

Any inputs on that?
He who controls the past commands the future.
He who commands the future conquers the past.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2011, 06:16:18 PM »
Hey, guies.

Interested topic at hand here. I have started working recently and now the company requested a medical exam. It turns out that I'm in top health condition, but I lack one vaccine they demand to be up to date.

I've read the other posts and so far it seems they relate most to children. Well, I've taken all my shots when I was a child and now I'm forced to take another one if I want to keep my job.

Any inputs on that?

Don't.   And no law says you have too sometimes company policy states the mandatory need, and you most likely would not be hired  but remember there is no law.  I personally would refuse.  I know jobs are hard to find.  Check the vaccines laws in your state most states have religious exemptions and medical exemptions, and some states have philosophical exemption and some have all three. There is not a damn thing they can do if you have one of them.  
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline global_fiefdom

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2011, 06:44:01 PM »
Hey, guies.

Any inputs on that?
this started with bill clinton and was piloted on the military recruits.
they all have to get every childhood vax again regardless of status.
this is unconstitutional nazi evil and has to be fought,
not "should Be" or "need" but HAS TO BE FOUGHT.

Offline acrylic

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2015, 04:40:22 AM »
http://www.newstarget.com/z022383.html

Originally published December 14 2007
Vaccines and Medical Experiments on Children, Minorities, Woman and Inmates (1845 - 2007)
by Mike Adams

Think U.S. health authorities have never conducted outrageous medical experiments on children, women, minorities, homosexuals and inmates? Think again: This timeline, originally put together by Dani Veracity (a NewsTarget reporter), has been edited and updated with recent vaccination experimentation programs in Maryland and New Jersey. Here's what's really happening in the United States when it comes to exploiting the public for medical experimentation:

(1845 - 1849) J. Marion Sims, later hailed as the "father of gynecology," performs medical experiments on enslaved African women without anesthesia. These women would usually die of infection soon after surgery. Based on his belief that the movement of newborns' skull bones during protracted births causes trismus, he also uses a shoemaker's awl, a pointed tool shoemakers use to make holes in leather, to practice moving the skull bones of babies born to enslaved mothers (Brinker).

Full article here: http://www.newstarget.com/z022383.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. Truth Publishing LLC takes sole responsibility for all content. Truth Publishing sells no hard products and earns no money from the recommendation of products. Newstarget.com is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Truth Publishing assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. For the full terms of usage of this material, visit www.NewsTarget.com/terms.shtml

that a new information I get, I still confuse about history of vaccination until I read that article

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2015, 05:55:13 AM »
Kicking ass and chewing gum.

Robert F Kennedy Jr in Vermont: "Big Pharma’s game plan is to remove parental informed consent"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=93&v=j2UJ2oBeya0

“The CDC is a troubled agency. There have been four separate scathing Federal studies about the CDC. I’m not talking about the whole agency; I’m talking about the vaccine division. One by the United States Senate; a three year study, one by the House, another by HHS by the Inspector General and a study this year by The Office of Research and Integrity. And all of together and separately paint a picture of an agency that has become a cesspool of corruption."

Robert F. Kennedy's Introduction Speech to Trace Amounts at NYU Law

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwpGBNGxSTY