3rd Asian MK Ultra victim crashes into bank after CIA tortures him w/ rad gun

Author Topic: 3rd Asian MK Ultra victim crashes into bank after CIA tortures him w/ rad gun  (Read 6223 times)

Offline Freebird100

http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/news/specials/weirdflorida/blog/2010/11/man_crashes_into_bank_says_cia_1.html

November 17, 2010

Phil Nguyen, a Fort Myers man who believed the CIA was trying to have him silenced with radiation guns because of his YouTube rants about the nation’s banking system, crashed his green Honda through the front doors of the Comerica Bank in Naples on Saturday night, reports the Naples Daily News.

When police and firefighters arrived, they found the 24-year-old man sitting inside his car, which had traveled 20 to 30 feet into the bank, through the double glass doors, past the reception desk, through a wall and into a conference room, reports the Naples Daily News.

Nguyen admitted that after driving into the bank, he backed up and drove into it again to cause more damage, according to the Naples Daily News.

At the hospital Nguyen, who reportedly works at a Naples area hotel, told police that he believed that clients at the hotel were using radiation guns on him and that he only had five hours to live, according to the Naples Daily News.

Damage was estimated at about $150,000, according to Naples police.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
Re: Man crashes into bank, says CIA targeted him with radiation guns
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 08:12:46 pm »
Crap... rants?!!!

I'm in BIGGGGG TROUBLE ahahahahahah

NO FEAR.. bring it on CIA jerkoffs/traitors

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 08:22:12 pm »

When I first saw his photo, I started to think about the Virginia Tech guy and the guy in Up State New York who went on a shooting rampage--which I am convinced were both patsies.

About 10 years ago, I would have dismissed this story, out of hand, but something tells me it isn't all that strange--the kid could be telling the truth!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline One Revelator

"It didn't happen. There's no way .... they are still alive."  - Dr. Amy Bishop, Feb 2010
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. Itís GLOBAL LYING.

Offline jeremystalked1

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 03:37:33 am »
Crap... rants?!!!

I'm in BIGGGGG TROUBLE ahahahahahah

In reality, they had already targeted him before he posted rants about banks online - maybe years beforehand.  They let him believe it was about the banks and then psy-opped him into "getting revenge" on the banks.

Offline Wowo51

I don't know how JeremyStalked1 is 100% conclusive, but I think he's probably right.  Perps seem to like playing up any bit of suspicion with some mind control to throw everybody off.