some points to consider:
1. The soviets were ahead of the US in space achievements
2. Sending living creatures, especially humans, into space does not follow on technologically. Any scientist will tell you that space is explored by unmanned craft and robots, this makes doing things 10x cheaper and 10x easier. This is important, it defines manned moon missions as a psychological stunt not a technological progression. how many conspiracy debunkers have even considered it in that way
3. That explains why they never went on to build bases on planets, even though everyone expected it. Those are sci-fi ideas, not how space tech is really done.
4. Nobody else has claimed to have sent men to the moon to this date.
5. The Soviets placed retroreflectors and collected moon rocks all with robots. Albeit far less moon rock than the US claims to have, however allegedly much of the US moon rock has never been seen. Why collect so much moon rock (hundreds of kilos) for what purpose.
6. The post Apollo 11 press conference was very suspicious and the astronauts claimed they couldn't see stars on the moons surface
7. I have personally encountered at least two scientists and one astronaut claiming that we do not have the technology to return to the moon today if we wanted to. The brain dead establishment lackey journalists, one of whom was Art Bell, never follower up with the obvious question, which technology did we have in the 1970s which we do not have today.
8. Some of the astronauts claim to have seen UFOs/aliens while in space or on the way to the moon. Very suspicious.
9. One of the astronauts claimed on coast to coast that he couldnt remember what it felt like to walk on the moon
10. image analysis on some of the photographs has found unexplained hotspots allegedly caused only by additional lighting and off centre reticles
11. NASA has been full of masons, occultists and Nazis since it was founded.
12. There are masonic links, such as Apollo 11 being the famous mission, Apollo 13 being the disaster mission. Supposedly all the astronauts were 33rd freemasons, they took a masonic flag with them. Mason HG Wells wrote in 'Things To Come' 1930 ish, how there would be a world war lasting for decades, then the New World Order would descend from the skies and declare world peace and all the peoples of the world would collaborate together on a mission to the moon to symbolise that peace.
I can address some of this. I'm no expert but i am a Chemical Engineering student a few creds from my undergraduate degree so i'm well versed in the scientific process and have a heavy interest in anything related to space. I wanted to major in Astro Physics originally but for practical reasons did not.
1. Yes the Soviets were ahead in rocketry, Von Brauns team was basically shafted during his time in the Army, research between the Army and Navy was separate as it was unclear who would be in charge of space, once the Soviet progress became clear and NASA picked him up did the ball really get rolling. Also the Soviets did not take the moon challenge as serious as the U.S. and didn't give it ample funding.
2. Very true and a good part of the reason we've never gone back. The decision to send people was made by politicians not scientists. It was more political then anything.
3. Yes sir, unmanned exploration and self replicating droids will be how space is explored in the future.
4. Yeah, and i do not think for a second the Soviets would not have called the US out on a fake landing. They damn well were tracking the Apollo missions and eavesdropping. Not to mention tonnes of KGB inside NASA. (To this date)
5. Governments are weird like that...
6. I've never seen any stars from the pictures from the surface, there is quite a bit of glare from the surface plus their visors are seriously dark, if i was an astronaut i'd imagine the experience would be very overwhelming on top of having limited time and a very strict mission schedule for surface time i imagine it's not implausible that even if they could see stars through the glare and their visors they might be overlooked. As far as the press conference being suspicious what press conference coming from the feds hasn't been suspicious lol.
7. This is a topic i've discussed with a few professors of mine. Lots of the analogue technology has been rendered so obsolete to the point that there is no one left alive who understands it. A true paradigm shift in the digital revolution. Funny how technology builds upon itself, and makes you realize how screwed we'd be if there was some kind of CME that destroyed every computer, we can't build computers without computers. Square one.
8. I don't understand why they would say this if it was faked.
9. Despite it being a seminal event in their life, seminal events in my life i can only remember pictures of really, and emotions. And i'm only 23. I can't say what remembering something in 40 years will be like.
10. Image analysis? You'd need the original film/data to do any sort of reliable image analysis.
11. Even if they were all masons doesn't mean they didn't want to actually go to the moon. What better way to feel truly special and empowered then go to another world. What better way to feel like a phony then film it on a set. Isn't it more astounding to believe that they squandered billions of dollars of tax money just because they wanted to take a day trip and go walking on the moon?
1968 was solar max.... I guess that doesn't prove 11 was fake but does anyone believe apollo 11 was not a hoax?
Lots of people bring up the radiation factor too. Yep they all got a big dose of radiation, about a years worth. If there was a solar event they could have been killed. They came close but it is possible to live outside of the earths magnetosphere. Theoretical mission plans to Mars have the crew living unshielded and teams on earth monitoring solar activity and giving them warning to get into a shielded closet aboard the craft in the event of some solar winds headed their way. Solar max doesn't mean what you think it means. Activity is up but not constant. Think of it as a hottub, with the jets on, during the max the jets are on high while it's more likely you'll get splashed with a drop of water if you were hovering above it, it's no guarantee.
What strikes me as odd is the incredible devotion the moon landing deniers have. You see some flags moving in a 1/6th G vacuum and shadows from lights on the LM and it's fake no matter what. Ignore actual satellite photos verified by multiple countries, LLRE reflectors placed exactly where the astronauts said they dropped them which any half decent universities astronomy department has been bouncing lasers off of for 40 years. Alan Bean has been painting pictures of the moon since he got back! That's not something you do if you were in on some coverup. Sorry but these science teams aren't lying for the gov't there's just too many of them. Some friends of mine, scientists abhor governmental secrecy as it's directly the opposite of what science is.
My 2 cents..