Questions about the 9-11 pilots

Author Topic: Questions about the 9-11 pilots  (Read 9879 times)

Offline wouldntyouliketoknow

Questions about the 9-11 pilots
« on: November 08, 2010, 01:16:14 PM »
Here is the question I have always had about the pilots who flew into the buildings. Why would they agree to die? I am a full blown "9-11 was an inside job" believer but that is the one thing that has always bothered me. Who exactly flew the planes?

Offline Freedom_Or_Death

Re: Questions about the 9-11 pilots
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 01:24:00 PM »
Who's saying they agreed to fly into the buildings?  These planes can be remote controlled from the ground.   Chances are, they probably watched in horror as they lost control of the planes, had their communications blocked, and just sat there and watched as their planed flew into buildings.

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 01:41:14 PM »
Who's saying they agreed to fly into the buildings?  These planes can be remote controlled from the ground.   Chances are, they probably watched in horror as they lost control of the planes, had their communications blocked, and just sat there and watched as their planed flew into buildings.

YES REMOTE! The planes offloaded the people to some hanger -- who knows where all those people are.. probably in underground bases. The plane numbers are still being used I think...

Listen to John Lear.. not even he could fly to those buildings.
Make it so!

Offline Freedom_Or_Death

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 01:44:03 PM »
I'm not a believer of the "off loaded the passengers" theory.  It doesn't make sense.  Why would they be so intent on sparing their lives and go through the trouble of keeping them hidden all this time when they had no worry about slamming the plane into buildings, killing people.

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 02:04:04 PM »
I'm not a believer of the "off loaded the passengers" theory.  It doesn't make sense.  Why would they be so intent on sparing their lives and go through the trouble of keeping them hidden all this time when they had no worry about slamming the plane into buildings, killing people.

The "off-loaded the passengers" theory never made sense to me either and didn't AJ debunk the remote control theory?

Offline Freedom_Or_Death

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 02:18:25 PM »
I don't know what his opinion on the matter is, but it's simply a theory I have that they were probably remote controlled into the building.   I certainly don't believe Muslim boogy men flew into the buildings with such accuracy, and I don't see actual pilots "killing themselves" for the "cause"..

Offline DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 03:46:07 PM »
I don't know what his opinion on the matter is, but it's simply a theory I have that they were probably remote controlled into the building.   I certainly don't believe Muslim boogy men flew into the buildings with such accuracy, and I don't see actual pilots "killing themselves" for the "cause"..
I SECOND THAT, don't see how anyone could debunk remote controlled theory,doesn't mean it's so but it's possible

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 04:03:21 PM »
I SECOND THAT, don't see how anyone could debunk remote controlled theory,doesn't mean it's so but it's possible

I could be wrong on that he debunked it. I don't believe in Muslim boogey men or kamikazee pilots either so I am interested in the remote controlled theory but then I ask-what happened to all the passengers? Were the planes empty? If so, where are those passengers?

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2010, 04:58:53 PM »
How about this , the boxcutter men were the ones who hijacked the plane , their plan was to destroy the buildings that were preloaded with EXPlo...and  they did that , not real hard there. Now what covert agency put them to it ? CIA iSRAEL < PNAC cARLYLE < ETC>>>>
"I do not believe that there were, at the Council of Nicea,
three persons present who believed in the truth of what was set down.
If there were, it was on account of their ignorance."
J. M. Roberts, "Antiquity Unveiled", 1892

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2010, 05:18:31 PM »
How about this , the boxcutter men were the ones who hijacked the plane , their plan was to destroy the buildings that were preloaded with EXPlo...and  they did that , not real hard there. Now what covert agency put them to it ? CIA iSRAEL < PNAC cARLYLE < ETC>>>>

Yes but they just agreed to die on the planes? I don't buy that so easily.

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2010, 05:25:55 PM »
You never heard of suicide bombers..? The boxcutter men could die for any reason , by proxy for allah , for their families financial future etc. Not to mention the fact that it could be that only 1 or 2 were privy to the end result. OThers might have thought this would be typical hostage taking , demands and negotiations.

Offline Finchie

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2010, 06:36:48 PM »
Remote control is really the only idea that makes sense to me-no need to do any off-loading of passengers and Hani Hanjour can be in the plane that did that manoeuvre. I heard a theory that Flight 93 could have been shot down because the crew and passengers regained control of the plane and would have landed it and reported. All of this is speculation though.

Offline Ruth

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2010, 06:40:36 PM »
You never heard of suicide bombers..?

Oh we CONSTANTLY hear about suicide bombers, ad nauseum, ad infinitum.  Its almost like a 'program' which we've gotta believe in, like fake Arab terrorists on 9/11 and a fake 'war on terror'.  Just people to blame really.  People need that, don't they?  Especially if they then asked to invade countries over it.

The boxcutter men could die for any reason , by proxy for allah , for their families financial future etc. Not to mention the fact that it could be that only 1 or 2 were privy to the end result. OThers might have thought this would be typical hostage taking , demands and negotiations.

Who needs them?  Maybe they just never existed in the first place?  You can fly a Boeing into a building by remote without having to put any fake Arabs or imaginary box cutters onboard.... I mean, that's so .... yesterday.  You have to kill the real pilots though.  I mean they're not going to like having their plane hijacked by person's unknown.  And if, for some unknown reason this fails (Flight 93), then you have to shoot down said Boeing in order to remove the evidence (pilot will 'tell' if allowed to land).  Oh, and then you have to go make a stupid movie out of it which bears absolutly no resemblance to the truth.

People still believe that these fake Arab terrorists actually existed?  Now, why on Earth would they be needed in the first place?!

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2010, 06:47:10 PM »
Honestly though , armchairing about who has the ball....We all know it's a game that is corrupt , no matter who had the ball. I believe it was false flag , it matters little to me the exact methodology because more than likely we will only speculate...ad infinitum. This is like Creation V Evolution arguments , it matters not because we are here now  , so what then...?

Offline Scarbo

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2010, 04:12:39 AM »
After watching some pilots for 911 truth videos I'm more convinced than ever that the planes that hit the towers had to have been flown by remote control.