RawStory: Rand Paul likely to win by 6:00PM!

Author Topic: RawStory: Rand Paul likely to win by 6:00PM!  (Read 4008 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
RawStory: Rand Paul likely to win by 6:00PM!
« on: November 02, 2010, 08:58:09 AM »
Rand Paul likely to win by 6pm ET
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/rand-paul-win-6pm/
By Raw Story
Tuesday, November 2nd, 2010 -- 8:06 am

Politico notes that the polls will close first tonight in Indiana and Kentucky. The first polls begin closing at 6 p.m. Eastern time in Indiana and Kentucky, where a handful of House and Senate races could signal just how ugly the night is likely to be for Democrats. The GOP is expected to take the Senate seats in both states. If tea party favorite Rand Paul wins Kentucky going away — as polls suggest he will — that’s a bad sign for Democrats hoping that voters will recoil from hard-core conservative candidates elsewhere.

Just a sanity check...RawStory has been running all the BS crapola smear about Rand Paul from the day that Rachel Maddow slandered Rand about Civil Rights nonsense. Looks like even they are admitting that he is the voters' choice (that means that Conway is already on notice not to do any BS voting fraud).
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline ex_nihilo

• YHWH prevails Rev 20:10
Re: RawStory: Rand Paul likely to win by 6:00PM!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 09:23:12 AM »
There was widespread vote buying and fraud in Eastern KY for years.  Just a few years ago there were lots of people prosecuted under RICO.
An open mind, like an open wound, is prone to infection. -ex_nihilo

Offline chris jones

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 09:52:12 AM »

Rand had a good teacher.
A couple of points on war. The congress must vote and declare WAR.
 He has also said that the invasion of Iraq was wrong.
 Thats a good start.

Offline lee51

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 09:54:01 AM »
Anyone see the front page of the latest TIME magazine? Pictured Rand Paul and I can't remember exactly what it said but something about he and the 3 others pictured with him not knowing anything about politics and said how they were taking advantage of the people wanting a change....it was clearly a smear campaign.  Hate that magazine!!  I hope they go bankrupt.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 09:59:08 AM »
It is evident from this debate, and all of the rest of his debates who the better man is. I think it will be a landslide in favor of Rand the REAL STATESMAN. I think Kentucky finally gets it! HURRAH!

Kentucky Jack Conway - Talking Points more important than Truth (3 parts)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLKPE51ZtNE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHqshzfw0Bk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsD2C2UCiY0
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 10:41:17 AM »
Lets all hope that this will be a good thing. I personally found a lot of Rand's (pro-ZioNAZI sounding) platform to be very, very disturbing.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 11:47:37 AM »
Anyone see the front page of the latest TIME magazine? Pictured Rand Paul and I can't remember exactly what it said but something about he and the 3 others pictured with him not knowing anything about politics and said how they were taking advantage of the people wanting a change....it was clearly a smear campaign.  Hate that magazine!!  I hope they go bankrupt.

taking advantage of the people wanting a change

hmmmm...now where have I heard that before?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Aoss

• If Everyone Knew
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2010, 02:13:04 PM »
If Rand wins, expect legislation regarding free speech on the web to be put on the fast track.  I think the only reason we have the freedom we have now, is because they figure most people still listen to the mainstream media, and you only need most people to win an election... so there's little reason to accelerate things and possibly cause a backlash.

But if it becomes apparent that the internet is not just on equal footing with mainstream media but is starting to overtake it, not just with political junkies like us but with the public in general... expect them to take notice do something about it.

Offline Joseon

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2010, 02:26:49 PM »
THat's great news for Kentucky.
http://www.H20labs.com
http://www.Mercola.com/article/mercury/mercury_elimination.htm

Drink distilled water for Pure Health:

Detox with cilantro:

Omura determined that cilantro could mobilize mercury and other toxic metals rapidly from the CNS.96 97

Spread the Word.

Offline freedom_commonsense

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2010, 02:32:26 PM »
Now hopefully he will clarify his stance on terrorist suspects and sales taxes, because last time I checked the statements on his site weren't compatible with a true American republic...

Offline usefulidiot,uselesseater

• Useful Idiot/Useless Eater
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2010, 05:34:24 AM »
He already did WIN, w00t w00t!  ;)
"The central challenge of our time is posed not by global terrorism, but rather by the intensifying turbulence caused by the phenomenon of global political awakening. That awakening is socially massive and politically radicalizing."-Zbigniew Brzezinski

Offline Paranoid Puppet Master

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2010, 05:49:23 AM »
taking advantage of the people wanting a change

hmmmm...now where have I heard that before?

It's like Sideshow Bob criticizing mayor Quimby during the mayoral election, for having released a homicidal maniac like Sideshow Bob from jail.