PrisonPlanet Forum
April 20, 2014, 10:49:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe Satan is real?  (Read 56065 times)
Kilgore Trout

« Reply #520 on: November 28, 2010, 02:30:38 PM »

so you admit the nwo is a satanic agenda?

No I think the elite use that angle as a divide and conquer scare tactic to petrify rubes.

"I do not believe that there were, at the Council of Nicea,
three persons present who believed in the truth of what was set down.
If there were, it was on account of their ignorance."
J. M. Roberts, "Antiquity Unveiled", 1892
tennis shoe

« Reply #521 on: November 28, 2010, 03:52:15 PM »

so you admit the nwo is a satanic agenda?

The people in a position to run the planet most certainly agree with a satanic philosophy, which, in turn, affects their actions.  Deceitfulness put them and keeps them where they are today.  To them, your pain is their gain.
Kilgore Trout

« Reply #522 on: November 28, 2010, 04:07:23 PM »

The people in a position to run the planet most certainly agree with a satanic philosophy, which, in turn, affects their actions.  Deceitfulness put them and keeps them where they are today.  To them, your pain is their gain.

Satan is a scapeGOAT to explain man's cruel nature which is manifest through his attempt to gain material wealth , a wealth that is sought by men as a side effect of the brainwashing that monsters of flesh perpetrated upon the human race.

If by Satanic you refer to the positions taken by the elite that are decietful to gain power , manipulative to gain influence , then sure , call it what you will. But really this kind of thing..."satan" is really just superstition and part of the paradigm that is the "opposite" of christianity. The only people who care or give concern to satan are christians , this satan character is their phantom.

Jackson Holly

It's the TV, stupid!

« Reply #523 on: November 28, 2010, 04:22:22 PM »

Not to belabor the point ... but also, some nice visuals:  Smiley

Now, if I encountered one of these objects while walking on the beach,
would it make sense for me to think it was made by
accident? With no direction, no plan of action, no end product
in mind, no technical blueprint? These babies are monumental
works of art, from the overall finished piece right down to the
nano-molecular machines that built them ~ with "obvious, undeniable
design inherent in these objects (not to mention beauty, workmanship, emotion, etc)" ~
at least on a par with the Pieta. (And I didn't even break out the Nautilus!).

~~~~~

Now, the secular/NWO science, philosophy, education system
and religion of the past 200 years and more have engrained into
man's psyche the notion that what I say here is false ... they
have engendered a godless Zeitgeist that denies
divinity ... their agenda requires what amounts to a herd of non-sentient
creatures, unaware and unawakened to cosmic truth.
In this sense, Satan IS real.

http://www.jaxshells.org/rare.htm

tennis shoe

« Reply #524 on: November 28, 2010, 04:28:49 PM »

The only people who care or give concern to satan are christians , this satan character is their phantom.

What about Muslims?
Kilgore Trout

« Reply #525 on: November 28, 2010, 04:32:58 PM »

What about Muslims?

What about them?

tennis shoe

« Reply #526 on: November 28, 2010, 04:38:54 PM »

What about them?

Hajj?  "Stoning of the devil" ritual?
SongBird

« Reply #527 on: November 28, 2010, 04:40:15 PM »

Not to belabor the point ... but also, some nice visuals:  Smiley
God is great ain't he Jackie? Smiley
Kilgore Trout

« Reply #528 on: November 28, 2010, 04:40:58 PM »

Hajj?  "Stoning of the devil" ritual?

The Jinn? , more superstition. I never interact with muslims so I'm can't say how serious they take that phantom.

EvadingGrid
Toxophillite
Global Moderator

Rat Catcher

« Reply #529 on: November 28, 2010, 05:08:34 PM »

You should know about this
No matter what your personal beliefs are, as it effects the world you live in.

Masih ad-Dajjal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masih_ad-Dajjal

Dajjal will be a Jew. His distinguishing feature is that he will be one-eyed and the word “Kafir” or “unbeliever” will be written on his forehead.

Iblīs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_(Islam)

See Also
http://www.shariahprogram.ca/articles/dajjal-anti-christ-islam-messiah.shtml

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag
EvadingGrid
Toxophillite
Global Moderator

Rat Catcher

« Reply #530 on: November 28, 2010, 05:10:27 PM »

Satan is a scapeGOAT to explain man's cruel nature which is manifest through his attempt to gain material wealth , a wealth that is sought by men as a side effect of the brainwashing that monsters of flesh perpetrated upon the human race.

If by Satanic you refer to the positions taken by the elite that are decietful to gain power , manipulative to gain influence , then sure , call it what you will. But really this kind of thing..."satan" is really just superstition and part of the paradigm that is the "opposite" of christianity. The only people who care or give concern to satan are christians , this satan character is their phantom.

Elequonent summary of what many satanists beleive.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag
Kilgore Trout

« Reply #531 on: November 28, 2010, 05:31:09 PM »

Elequonent summary of what many satanists beleive.

I don't give creedance to lunatics and their beliefs , no matter which side of the false paradigm they fall. Until you recognize the truth you will not evade the grid of false dichotomies that you obviously lean on for a sense of understanding , make no mistake though , what you see is far from what is. You are in the miasma of groupthink and gaped perceptive misconceptions.

DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #532 on: November 28, 2010, 06:10:30 PM »

here's a good vid on the subject
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbfl3iyA6bA
Kilgore Trout

« Reply #533 on: November 28, 2010, 06:14:09 PM »

Again just because some fruitcakes believe in something does not make it real.

DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #534 on: November 28, 2010, 06:22:33 PM »

If your arguement is satan isn't real but the nwo believe in him then I can accept that, but you seem to ignore the fact the nwo is satanic
Kilgore Trout

« Reply #535 on: November 28, 2010, 06:33:38 PM »

No I think the elite use that angle as a divide and conquer scare tactic to petrify rubes.

Think about it , you really think if anyone actually believed in this stuff they would side with "Satan"?

Kilgore Trout

« Reply #536 on: November 28, 2010, 06:35:02 PM »

They worship only their own power , their own identity and ego , not some supernatural fallen angel.

DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #537 on: November 28, 2010, 06:39:38 PM »

I as well as most in this forum who have done the research disagree
Kilgore Trout

« Reply #538 on: November 28, 2010, 06:45:12 PM »

I as well as most in this forum who have done the research disagree

That research is lacking any real validity. Point to any text in history that would indicate "Satanic" religion...
All of this is speculation , I have yet to see any evidence of Satanism. beyond those elite who worship their own ego's and material power. In the eighties there was the "satanic panic" , all of these claims of satanic ritual abuse and not one shred of evidence , all cases were thrown out of court for supreme lack of evidence , just like now we have all these frivolous claims about satanism.

And please leave out Anton Lavey , he didn't even believe in Satan , he admitted it , he was an entertainer clown.

Kinpa

« Reply #539 on: November 28, 2010, 08:02:10 PM »

satan and the "god" of the jews, christians, and muslims are the exact same being, and they are not the truest, highest God...the TRUE God, is above and beyond any and all duality, but satan is one half of dualism, as is the angry "god" of the old testament, they are one and the same...

" a positive attitude won't solve all of life's problems, but it will piss enough people off to make it worth the effort."
Jackson Holly

It's the TV, stupid!

« Reply #540 on: November 28, 2010, 08:50:18 PM »

I believe Satan is implied in all of the occult ... sometimes masqueraded as the 'flip side' of the good/evil dualism ... sometimes disguised as good itself, justifying evil means to obtain "good" ... sometimes concealed within a consciousness expanding substance ... sometimes posing as an entertainer clown.

I have a book by Kurt Seligmann: The History of Magic ~ 1948. It puts the history of satanic thought and action in a nutshell for you ... probably the best book you will find, in modern English anyway ... better I believe than anything from Manley P. Hall, who is also a good source.

Here is an old post on a HARRY POTTER thread with some pix and excerpts from the book, mostly concerning the history of Satanic child sacrifice:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=51066.msg269950#msg269950

True, the various covens were/are lead by the central most hellish and evil spirit of the lot, the embodiment of the unholy one ... but truthfully, I do not think of these 'people' as human.

DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #541 on: November 28, 2010, 09:37:12 PM »

That research is lacking any real validity. Point to any text in history that would indicate "Satanic" religion...
All of this is speculation , I have yet to see any evidence of Satanism. beyond those elite who worship their own ego's and material power. In the eighties there was the "satanic panic" , all of these claims of satanic ritual abuse and not one shred of evidence , all cases were thrown out of court for supreme lack of evidence , just like now we have all these frivolous claims about satanism.

And please leave out Anton Lavey , he didn't even believe in Satan , he admitted it , he was an entertainer clown.
it's clear you haven't looked at the research, there was indeed  the fabricated panic that the media  went to town with but that doesn't mean the elite aren't a bunch of psychopathic luciferians, you've been decieved but at the end ofthe dat not sure it matters much
Kilgore Trout

« Reply #542 on: November 29, 2010, 03:20:22 AM »

it's clear you haven't looked at the research, there was indeed  the fabricated panic that the media  went to town with but that doesn't mean the elite aren't a bunch of psychopathic luciferians, you've been decieved but at the end ofthe dat not sure it matters much

Oh is it clear? Becuase I come to different conclusions based on the same "evidence"? All of this "Luciferian" talk is overhyped paranoia that discredits the "truth" movement. How is anyone supposed to take things seriously with this relic backward backwoods thinking? pure pablum.

DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #543 on: November 29, 2010, 08:52:57 AM »

Oh is it clear? Becuase I come to different conclusions based on the same "evidence"? All of this "Luciferian" talk is overhyped paranoia that discredits the "truth" movement. How is anyone supposed to take things seriously with this relic backward backwoods thinking? pure pablum.
What evidence did you look at? so people like Alex Jones, Dr Stan, Henry Makow who have come to the same conclusiuon are overhyping nad backwards thinking?
 if your arguement is in order to wake someone up we shouldn't mention the satanic agenda then I could see your point
Kilgore Trout

« Reply #544 on: November 29, 2010, 01:45:30 PM »

I've seen and read through all of the material here and elsewhere , what I find is rhetoric and no real historic evidence for any of it.

DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #545 on: November 29, 2010, 07:48:01 PM »

i don't believe you but it doesn't matter
Kilgore Trout

« Reply #546 on: November 29, 2010, 08:03:54 PM »

i don't believe you but it doesn't matter

Quite the debate style you have there....

Is it that far fetched to you that someone could think for themselves and come to a different conclusion? I guess it is , the people you metnioned in an above post , I don't let them spoon feed me their bullshit either.

Point to some historic evidence beyond what conspiracy theorists on the web bring up..site sources.

DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #547 on: November 29, 2010, 08:12:39 PM »

Quite the debate style you have there....

Is it that far fetched to you that someone could think for themselves and come to a different conclusion? I guess it is , the people you metnioned in an above post , I don't let them spoon feed me their bullshit either.

Point to some historic evidence beyond what conspiracy theorists on the web bring up..site sources.
debate? every time I post something like watch this or read this you make a remark dismissing it when you obviously haven't read or seen the presentation, who's spoon feeding the bullshit? tell me who in your opinion isn't credible and who are the conspiracy theorists you are talking about, i gave you sources in a previous thread, your reply was the elite want us to think there's a satanic agenda when there really isn't one...to me your arguement doesn't hold any water
Kilgore Trout

« Reply #548 on: November 29, 2010, 08:18:09 PM »

debate? every time I post something like watch this or read this you make a remark dismissing it when you obviously haven't read or seen the presentation, who's spoon feeding the bullshit? tell me who in your opinion isn't credible and who are the conspiracy theorists you are talking about, i gave you sources in a previous thread, your reply was the elite want us to think there's a satanic agenda when there really isn't one...to me your arguement doesn't hold any water

All of these guys tread the same ground , but no one can show me where any of this speculation comes from , please site a real source ...like a book or a historical fact , or were the term "luciferian" comes from....

The youtube video you posted treads the same ground as every theorist speculator on the issue.

Kilika

Thank you Jesus!

« Reply #549 on: November 30, 2010, 02:37:21 AM »

really? which came first the bee or the flower? or did one wait millions of years for the other?

And just when did the bee/flower decided it needed the other?

I've also pondered what the mathmatical odds are of these various things coming together out of chaos. I mean what are the odds that various chemicals came together in such a design that a flower was "created"? Not to mention what the odds are for there to be a symbiotic relationship between plants flowering and how they get pollinated.

What are the odds that koala bears eat only eucalyptus leaves, and it just so happens out of that chaos eucalyptus trees also came about? How fortunate for the Koalas! Roll Eyes

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)
Kinpa

« Reply #550 on: November 30, 2010, 11:45:23 AM »

ok kiddies, now stop fighting...

" a positive attitude won't solve all of life's problems, but it will piss enough people off to make it worth the effort."
charrington
« Reply #551 on: December 01, 2010, 07:07:25 PM »

The design of man has intelligence , as does the universe. All things being matter , all things are sum or more parts of this. Now if you are asking me if all beings are equal or all actions are equal , then no , of course I say this because I am biased by my humanity. Do you believe that "sin" is all equal , no greater or lesser offence? Many Christians do , this is exemplary of the notion that all is matter and only our bias sees greater or lesser degrees of equality.

With God in our hearts we judge ourselves , we crucify ourselves and with what we gain we are ressurected. What we gain is humility , compassion , empathy , forgivness , and the knowledge of divine love and how to give that love. Every child of God must go through this process to gain salvation , not from sin but from selfishness and ignorance. Those are the only things which cause all actions that we deem as "sin".
So honestly why use the name God since he / it performs no God like acts. Any man can do what you are saying. It's philosophies mix pot luck. A little bit if different religions and a pinch of self importance.

So you have no hope of anything more then you have right now - it's a lifestyle. Interesting.

What salvation are you referring to? What is salvation to you?
charrington
« Reply #552 on: December 01, 2010, 07:19:40 PM »

It matters not to me whether there is a designer or not , the fact is we're all here now.
Shouldn't that really matter most? I mean what if the the God you worship wishes to be worshiped in a particular fashion or have special needs for you to live by properly and in harmony with his other creations?
Kilgore Trout

« Reply #553 on: December 01, 2010, 07:22:55 PM »

So honestly why use the name God since he / it performs no God like acts. Any man can do what you are saying. It's philosophies mix pot luck. A little bit if different religions and a pinch of self importance.

So you have no hope of anything more then you have right now - it's a lifestyle. Interesting.

What salvation are you referring to? What is salvation to you?

The ways of God are not quantifiable , what you think is not God like , might well be the very attributes of God , which are not human.

Indeed any man can do certain things , such as heal , love and forgive , if we realize that God grants us the energy of his divinity dut to the fact that we are all the children of the dvine force which creates , whether instant creation or creation to evolve , that divine spark resides in us as a matter of parentage.

We can see God in ourselves to some degree , we cannot see ourselves in God. No hope you say..?

My hope is that humanity will wake up to it's true potential and nature , which is children connected to each other and the divine. Knowing this is to know heaven NOW.

Kilgore Trout

« Reply #554 on: December 01, 2010, 07:25:59 PM »

Shouldn't that really matter most? I mean what if the the God you worship wishes to be worshiped in a particular fashion or have special needs for you to live by properly and in harmony with his other creations?

The demands of God are written on the hearts of the disciples of divine love. These are the most special instructions , to love , forgive . be kind and compassionate.

charrington
« Reply #555 on: December 01, 2010, 07:33:23 PM »

The ways of God are not quantifiable , what you think is not God like , might well be the very attributes of God , which are not human.
Says who Kilgore? I very well may know to a very large extent what God is. Ever thought you might be wrong in your belief system?

Indeed any man can do certain things , such as heal , love and forgive , if we realize that God grants us the energy of his divinity dut to the fact that we are all the children of the dvine force which creates , whether instant creation or creation to evolve , that divine spark resides in us as amtter of parentage.

We can see God in ourselves to some degree , we cannot see ourselves in God. No hope you say..?
None -- why are we here now in this position? Why is this world caving in on itself? If God is the sum of all that is love why is there so much hate and who is promoting it?

My hope is that humanity will wake up to it's true potential and nature , which is children connected to each other and the divine. Knowing this is to know heaven NOW.
We don't agree on what is best no matter how we are connected -- I think that further proof that God isn't running the show. You're talking to a lot of people here that already believe that we are all connected - we just don't agree on how.
charrington
« Reply #556 on: December 01, 2010, 07:44:30 PM »

The demands of God are written on the hearts of the disciples of divine love. These are the most special instructions , to love , forgive . be kind and compassionate.
I agree those are very important things but lacking guidance they can be misguided, with horrific results and serve Satan better then God.

Much like those in government that really care about people and go along with the most ridiculous bills / laws that enslave the rest of mankind all the time having love in their hearts. But maybe if you keep wishing ... Wink
Kilgore Trout

« Reply #557 on: December 01, 2010, 07:46:39 PM »

You may apply human attributes to God , I find this ill advised.

The world appears to be unstabble , not because it is , but because as humans we observe such things because we are biased. God's will stands firm , no matter what the will of God is exact , there is nothing that we do that is not part of his design.

What I think is best is simple , so simple in fact for thousands of years people have not understood it: Love , compassion , kindness , forgivness ...You're familiar with this?

Kilgore Trout

« Reply #558 on: December 01, 2010, 07:49:41 PM »

I agree those are very important things but lacking guidance they can be misguided, with horrific results and serve Satan better then God.

Much like those in government that really care about people and go along with the most ridiculous bills / laws that enslave the rest of mankind all the time having love in their hearts. But maybe if you keep wishing ... Wink

There is love , not force , the abbandonment of force is love , to let others do what they will is love , all these things are love  , I don't mind , you have to love those you would hate , otherwise you could not bring yourslef to hate them , to hate is to secretly love.

Jackson Holly

It's the TV, stupid!

« Reply #559 on: December 01, 2010, 08:12:36 PM »

J. Holly:
I believe Satan is implied in all of the occult ... sometimes masqueraded as the 'flip side' of the good/evil dualism ...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: