JON STEWART's producer ARRESTED for ASSAULT on WeAreChange JOURNALISTS

Author Topic: JON STEWART's producer ARRESTED for ASSAULT on WeAreChange JOURNALISTS  (Read 16062 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
WeAreChange Assaulted by Batshit Insane Daily Show Staff
JON STEWART's producer ARRESTED for ASSAULT on JOURNALISTS

Jon Stewart's Staff Damages Equipment and Punches Reporters in the Face for asking Questions
Rally to Restore Sanity Exposed as a Nazi Youth Rally to Stop any True Questioning of Corrupt Government Tyranny

http://www.infowars.com/wearechange-assaulted-by-daily-show-staff/
http://www.wearechange.org/?p=4330
Matt Meyer
We Are Change NY
October 28, 2010

It has been remarked that “all the world loves a clown”. Thinking back to Stephen King’s Pennywise or John Wayne Gacy’s Pogo that might be debatable, but it is probably at least true that most people enjoy some form of well crafted humor or good satire. With that in mind many people may scratch their heads wondering why comedic talk show host Jon Stewart would be the recipient of serious questions regarding his stance on the events of September 11, 2001. Those same people may also scratch their heads wondering how, or even become angry at the suggestion that Jon Stewart’s Daily Show is simply another layer of misinformation laid out by the corporatocracy to be mindlessly absorbed by the zombified “moderate liberal” segment of the well-trained population. The theses submitted for your approval here are that 1.) Jon Stewart is a well entrenched member of the establishment’s mainstream media propaganda machine. 2.) The people putting on the “Rally to Restore Sanity” are the complete antithesis of what they claim to be – peaceful moderates who would rather talk things out and listen to the ideas of others. And, 3.) the Daily Show actually employs angry, sometimes violent, anti-American radicals and globalists who peddle the REAL conspiracy theories concerning U.S. domestic and foreign policy, geopolitics and science. Their conspiracy theories are then given a humorous spin and represented by funny pictures or captions on The Daily Show. These “funny” graphics are then placed next to Jon Stewart’s face so he can proceed to mug, smirk and feign outrage, ultimately resulting in applause and laughter from his obedient audience. But in the end it’s not real news, it’s not fake news, it’s propaganda peppered with jokes.

One month ago I was punched in the face by the executive producer of the Daily Show. I also had my camera damaged by another Daily Show writer, and had my shirt torn by Jon Stewart’s security guard. Jon Stewart and the writers and staff of the Daily Show were appearing at a popular book store in Manhattan to present and sign copies of their new book of humorous pictures and captions. I was moved to peacefully confront Jon and ask him a few questions after watching his show a few nights earlier. On the September 16th installment of The Daily Show, before a gushing and edge-free interview with notorious criminal Bill Clinton, Jon announced his “Rally to Restore Sanity”. He billed this as a rally for which people should “use indoor voices” and “take it down a notch for America”. It was clear that this “Rally to Restore Sanity” was, in part, to be a mockery of the now co-opted and neo-conned Tea Party movement and its successful rallies featuring Glenn “the Judas Goat” Beck and the Palin the Pied Piper of soccer moms. It was also designed to poke fun at the more vocal elements of the anti-war movement. Essentially, the Daily Show had cooked up a rally for wishy-washy people who believed that other people were “insane” for being enraged by a corrupt and out-of-control government that increasingly ignores We the People, while bowing to Wall Street bankers, corporate interests and the military-industrial complex. Jon’s rally was to be for those who think injustice, theft and mass murder should just be laughed off (and that sarcasm is what should pass for humor). Getting upset and then vocalizing it using the first amendment, apparently, were the actions of lunatics. Once again a mainstream media talking head was reminding us that the first amendment should really be used to express popular and benign ideas, not controversial ones. These stand-down orders disturbed me, especially in the wake of a watered-down liberty movement, but the “joke” that encouraged me to take action was Jon’s mock protest sign suggesting that “9/11 was an OUTSIDE job”. He was not, by the way, suggesting Israeli Mossad or British MI6 involvement. He was goofing on the many concerned, often credible individuals who reject the ridiculous and impossible “official story” of 9/11. Again, it was “insane” to question 9/11’s official fable about cavemen with box cutters defeating a multibillion dollar defense, defying the laws of physics in the process. Yes, the hundreds of well-known military, intelligence service, and government officials, the engineers and architects, the pilots and professors, the members of media, artists and entertainers, the family members and survivors who rejected this nonsense – were all insane according to him. This was quite a dismissive and insulting statement by the diminutive comedian, but to his credit he did not launch into a clichéd “tin foil hat” reference. Still, I decided that I would question Jon when the opportunity came about.

The Incident
In the past I have peacefully confronted a number of well-known politicians and members of the mainstream media on both sides of the false left-right political spectrum about 9/11(Michael Moore, Sean Hannity, Nancy Pelosi, John McCain, Jimmy Carter, etc..). I’ve been shoved by cops and security, but never punched in the face before. On the evening of September 27th, 2010, I left work and headed alone to the Manhattan book store where Jon and the Daily Show writers were signing their new book. I happened to run into Luke Rudkowski and some other fellow members of We Are Change NYC in the bookstore, also hoping to question Jon. When I got the opportunity I asked Jon a polite, albeit unpopular question about his take on 9/11 truth.  He and the crowd mocked me and I left, heading down the escalator and outside the store. Some We Are Change NYC acquaintances and I were outside the store, hoping to ask Jon Stewart a follow up question. Instead, The Daily Show staff and writers came out before Jon.  The executive producer of the Daily Show, Rory Albanese, was belligerent and taunted us. He immediately used a common tactic of those who want to defeat the 9/11 truth argument without actually using facts – he used emotional appeal, telling us that we were disrespecting the victims’ families. Like many who use this ad hominem approach he ignored the fact that 9/11 victims’ families started the 9/11 truth movement. It is important to note that Albanese put his hands on me twice by this point, lightly shoving my body as well as my hand holding a camera. He stated that he would put his hands on me if he so chose. He was also looking to fight with others, and mentioned that he wanted to punch a We Are Change member’s face because of his “knowledge”. Soon after, another writer for the show, named J.R. Havlan, was engaged in a heated exchange with another We Are Change member, Matt Lepacek.  I was videotaping with my handheld camera as Havlan suddenly reached past two people to grab it – and proceeded to press and twist the viewfinder.  He succeeded in damaging the camera, so I repeatedly asked him why he did it and suggested that he might have to pay for the damaged property. He walked briskly away.

Believing that the camera was irreparably broken, I put it in my pocket.  Luke and the others with cameras had not made their way down the block just yet. I was walking along with Havlan and a few other writers as we all made our way down the sidewalk.  There was some general body bumping made towards me by some of the staff and writers, telling me to “just walk away” (although admittedly, they were not as physically imposing as the bad guys from The Road Warrior).  Once again, the aforementioned Rory Albanese was before me, blocking my path as Havlan crossed the street.  I did nudge him out of my personal space without much force, as I reached into my pocket to once again inspect my camera and see if I could use it.  Without warning Albanese landed a right handed, closed fist to the side of my face, which I did not see coming.  By all definitions it was a “sucker punch”. I was stunned momentarily and when I came to, he had moved down the block, about twenty feet away.  I did react defensively at first and did suggest that I was going to hit him back, but Jon Stewart’s security guard “Brian” grabbed me in a bear hug from behind.  I threw him off and he grabbed me again, ripping my shirt in the front.  Two other men stood between me and Albanese telling me to “just walk away”.  At this point Luke arrived, helped calm me down and urged me to not hit Albanese, which I agreed to. (I was reminded of the arrest and false charges put on We Are Change’s Gary Talis, who was eventually cleared of the charge of assaulting a woman in a wheel chair, as well as the false terrorist charges placed against We Are Change L.A.’s Bruno Bruhwiler.)  As I saw Albanese making his way around the corner I told an acquaintance to call the cops to report the assault, which was done.

My face was bruised and cut and I had a scratch on my nose.  Albanese, I was told, made his way to a local bar.  A while later he returned, right before the cops arrived.  We both approached the police – reporting different stories.  His consisted of me pushing him with two hands for no reason, when the reality was that he had already put his hands on me, had been harassing me, was blocking my path so his fellow Daily Show writer could leave, invaded my personal space, and then sucker punched me before taking off. Albanese was put in handcuffs and brought to the 14th street precinct.  I was brought separately, where I gave my statement and a photo of my wounds was taken.  Although I was told I would hear from the D.A. I never did.

One month later my cuts and bruises have healed, and I have realized it would be fruitless and a waste of time and money to pursue the matter. The important fact was that this incident was documented, and the NYPD (whose general attitude toward We Are Change is completely different than it was five years ago) helped make that happen. This is about a much larger point. The people holding the “Rally to Restore Sanity” are not moderate, rational or sane. Allow me to present that case.

The Reality About the People Who Want to “Restore Sanity”
Since 1999, Political satirist Jon Stewart has hosted The Daily Show on Comedy Central, owned by Viacom – the fourth largest media conglomerate in the U.S. Jon has gained considerable attention and respect for his ability to “deliver truth through humor”. Many articles have been written about how his Daily Show delivers and assesses the news more accurately than the networks and cable. In recent times Jon was credited by the Huffington Post, NPR and other left-leaning outlets for his “hard hitting” interview with Mad Money’s Jim Cramer. Now to be sure, Cramer is a suspect individual who is alleged to have used his show to “pump and dump” stocks (not mentioned by Jon). However, while Stewart took on Cramer for putting entertainment before journalism, did we ever hear Jon mention the Chief Operating Officer of the NYSE who presided over the infamous “flash crash” of May, 2010 – who just happened to be his brother, Larry Leibowitz? (Jon changed his last name.) Certainly not. On the day of that “flash crash” Jon had some pretty good zingers about “fat fingers”, but alas an opportunity for some real insight from a real insider – his brother – was passed over. Larry Leibowitz is a former international investment banker who has served on a number of market and industrial committees, and again – is the current COO of the NYSE.

It is openly admitted that chicken hawk neoconservatives like William Kristol love doing The Daily Show, where Stewart might make them mildly uncomfortable for a minute, before jumping past the really hard hitting questions and shaking their hands with a smile. In the spirit of his “moderate liberalism” he has given a pass on real issues and war crimes to the likes of Doug Feith, John Bolton and Condoleeza Rice among others. How could a “sane” person joke around with the architects of an illegal, unjustified war that has resulted in hundreds of thousands of innocent people being dead? If neocons love doing his show, one can only imagine how the eugenics loving globalists who pose as concerned liberals on his show feel about it (Clinton, Gates, Gore, etc.). For proof of a globalist connection to the Daily Show, one need go no further than one of the show’s Emmy Award winning writers, Kevin Bleyer, who is a member of the globalist round table group known as the Council on Foreign Relations, whose stated mission can only be described as the erosion of U.S. sovereignty. His Wikipedia entry proudly boasted about his CFR membership until recently, but it can still be confirmed elsewhere, like on the CFR’s own website and Bleyer’s Facebook page in which two of his five “likes” are the CFR and Foreign Affairs, the CFR’s publication. In addition, Bleyer (who was one of the writers present on the night I was assaulted) is a Truman National Security Fellow, an organization that “recruits, trains, and positions progressives across America to lead on national security”. It appears that Bleyer is positioned nicely. One of the Truman National Security Project’s objectives is Operation Free, a particular project that “organizes military veterans to speak out on issues of climate change and sustainable energy security”. One can assume that Bleyer will not be writing any comedic exposes of “Climate Gate” anytime soon. He may, though, continue to write jokes for Barack Obama as he has done in the past – another instance that makes one consider possible conflicts of interest for The Daily Show and its true range of political satire.

Certainly, there is nothing wrong with the peaceful assembly of individuals to support any cause. However, as individuals it is important to closely inspect those who are “rallying the troops”, whether it’s Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin or even Jon Stewart. The establishment loves to make reference to Hitler and the Nazis, but it may be appropriate here to point out that the people standing and saluting at Nazi rallies actually adored Hitler – and by no means were they all evil people. They were just misled. I believe the people attending the “Rally to Restore Sanity” are being misled – once again. What is being advertised as a gathering of moderate and sensible people to laugh away the implosion of the Constitution and the dollar, has actually been designed to dull the senses so as to repress the most sane reactions to looking at the state of our Union, which should be anger, frustration and a steadfast resolve to fight.

In April of 2009 Jon Stewart was completely honest, before retreating back behind the flashing, pixilated curtain he helps hold in place. In an interview with CFR and Project for a New American Century member Clifford May, Jon rebutted the neocon’s defense of George W. Bush by stating that Harry S Truman was in fact a war criminal for his part in the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Considering the thousands of innocent Japanese civilians who were vaporized or radiated to death, it is difficult for any “sane” person to argue that Truman was anything less than a mass murderer, let alone a war criminal. Yet only a couple of days later in a cringe-worthy display, Jon pathetically apologized for calling Harry a war criminal, explaining that it was a “dumb” and “stupid” thing to say. Even Robert McNamara admits that the only thing that saved Harry and his crew from not being labeled “war criminals” was that they won the war. Never the less, maybe Jon really had a change of heart, or maybe he didn’t want to insult his writer Kevin Bleyer, the Truman National Security Fellow. I guess only an insane conspiracy theorist would ponder such things.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline usefulidiot,uselesseater

• Useful Idiot/Useless Eater
Re: JON STEWART's producer ARRESTED for ASSAULT on WeAreChange JOURNALISTS
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 01:19:14 PM »
This should definitely make volume one of When Liberals Attack  ;)

And he looks so harmless on TV LOL
"The central challenge of our time is posed not by global terrorism, but rather by the intensifying turbulence caused by the phenomenon of global political awakening. That awakening is socially massive and politically radicalizing."-Zbigniew Brzezinski

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 01:33:03 PM »
The "Jon" Leibowitz Show is a cleverly re-packaged corporatist propaganda product, engineered to make us all laugh at and laugh-off everything but it's own soulless self.

Laughing off mass murder and laughing at mass murderers, however, is an ill-acquired, poorly conditioned habit of bestial "tastelessness" that I should hope none of us ever come to share in...

This particular "jon" is giving prostitution a bad name.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 01:50:47 PM »
The "Jon" Leibowitz Show is a cleverly re-packaged corporatist propaganda product, engineered to make us all laugh at and laugh-off everything but it's own soulless self.

Laughing off mass murder and laughing at mass murderers, however, is an ill-acquired, poorly conditioned habit of bestial "tastelessness" that I should hope none of us ever come to share in...

This particular "jon" is giving prostitution a bad name.

The American Zionazis learn well from their forefathers. Ridicule to Minimize Genocide...Circa 1938!

Goering invented the term Crystal Night to hide the actual murder, arson, plunder, genocide!
http://www.masterjules.net/kristallnacht.htm

Holocaust, and Kristallnacht survivor, Ernest Heppner made the following observation in a recent (June, 1995) exchange of ideas on the Internet Holocaust Discussion List: ...as an eyewitness I was very emotionally involved in this event and its consequences. Like everyone else here in the United States, for some 50 years I called those horrible days and nights Kristallnacht. I changed my mind reluctantly when, during my research, I discovered Goering's intent to use this designation to ridicule this event.

The following sources should be of interest to the subscribers of this list.

"Die Juden in Deutschland 1933-1945", herausgegeben von Wolfgang Benz,
Verlag C.H. Beck, Munich 1989, part VI, pages 499-544, Der November- pogrom
1938. The second sentence of this chapter begins: "Der Novem- berpogrom,
als "Reichkristallnacht" im Umgangstonverniedlicht..." (The Novemberpogrom
was "prettified" in the vernacular as crystal night.")

Chapter 6, titled "Die 'Kristallnacht' als Anfang vom Ende", (crystal
night as the beginning of the end) starts: "Man kann den November- pogrom
als ein Ritual oeffentlicher Demueting deuten..." (The Novemberpogrom can
be explained as a ritual for public humiliation...) The photograph
accompanying this chapter it titled: "Vielleicht gab das zersplitterte
Glass Anlass zu dem "Spottnamen Reichskristall- nacht". (Perhaps the broken
glass was used to ridicule the pogrom).

Also see Arnold Paucker's "The Jews in Germany", Tuebingen: J.C.B.
Mohr, 1986, page 220: "Der Novemberpogrom, euphemistisch 'Kristallnacht'
genannt, war der Anfang vom Ende..." (The Novemberpogrom, euphemistically
named "Crystal Night" was the beginning of the end.)

There are additional sources, but I hope the above will serve to
illustrate the fact that, except for the United States, The November Pogrom
appears to be the established term./blockquote>

Walter Pehle makes the following observation:

It is clear that the term Crystal Night serves to foster a vicious minimalizing of its memory, a discounting of grave reality: such cynical appellations function to reinterpret manslaughter and murder, arson, robbery, plunder, and massive property damage, transforming these into a glistening event marked by sparkle and gleam. Of course, such terms reveal one thing in stark clarity - the lack of any sense of involvement or feeling of sympathy on the part of those who had stuck their heads in the sand before that violent night.

With good reason, knowledgeable commentators urge people to renounce the continued use of "Kristallnacht" and  Reichskristall- nacht" to refer to these events, even if the expressions have become slick and established usage in our language. (Pehle, W. H., 'Editor's Preface' in Pehle, W. H. (ed.) November 1938, From Reichskristall- nacht to Genocide, Berg Publishers Inc., NY, 1991, pp. vii-viii (English edition)

So, it appears, the term "Kristallnacht" or "Crystal Night" was invented by Nazis to mock Jews on that black November night in 1938. It is, therefore, another example of Nazi perversion. There are numerous other examples of this same tendency in the language of the Nazi perpetrators: Sonderbehandlung ("special treatment") for gassing victims, Euthanasie for a policy of mass murder of retarded or physically handicapped patients, "Arbeit Macht Frei" (Work Makes you Free) over the entrance to Auschwitz. When the Nazis launched their plan to annihilate the remaining Jews in Poland in the fall of 1943, they called it "Erntefest," or Harvest Festival. While this may have been a code word, as Froma Zeitlin has observed, it had the same grim and terrible irony that is reflected in Kristallnacht as in so many other instances of the perverted uses of language in the Third Reich. Perhaps most cynical of all is the use of the term, "Endloesung der Judenfrage" (Final Solution of the Jewish Question), for what is now known as the Holocaust.

Goebbels frequently used such terminology to amuse his audiences (usually other Nazi officials) and to further demoralize his victims.

There are over 100 examples of Jon Stewart purposefully minimizing bona fide war crimes and crimes against humanity with ridicule and humor to dissuade an awakening people from truly finding out the extent of corrupt government tyranny before it is too late.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 01:57:16 PM »

Jon Stewart and War Criminal Condi Rice laughing it up as her crimes against humanity are minimized in favor of awesome lighting on her manly biceps (just look at those guns!)

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-october-13-2010/condoleezza-rice-pt--1
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-october-13-2010/condoleezza-rice-pt--2

And this was after a nice New World Order circle jerk on C-Span for a book tour:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI2p4AIvOLo

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 02:01:35 PM »
The Little Libby Lemmings will follow Stewart right over the cliff.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 02:17:04 PM »
The Little Libby Lemmings will follow Stewart right over the cliff.

Die Sonderbehandlung fµr das Amerikaner

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2010, 02:22:42 PM »

Hmmm, if the little German I know is correct, that means "special treatment for Americans"?

???

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2010, 02:24:18 PM »
Ah, "special treatment" as in exterminating?

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2010, 02:25:46 PM »

Jon Stewart and War Criminal Condi Rice laughing it up as her crimes against humanity are minimized in favor of awesome lighting on her manly biceps (just look at those guns!)

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-october-13-2010/condoleezza-rice-pt--1
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-october-13-2010/condoleezza-rice-pt--2

And this was after a nice New World Order circle jerk on C-Span for a book tour:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI2p4AIvOLo
Condi must work out at the same gym Michelle "Sasquatch"  Obama does.

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2010, 03:14:18 PM »
Jon Stewart makes fun of John Kerry Electrically Tortured Victim
Calls Andrew Meyer a Douchebag for asking John Kerry a Question
Andrew Meyer is Tortured in Public by Anti-Constitutional Thug-Police...

Kidnapped, Tortured Some More, then, while he is in Solitary Confinement, not able to see anything going on in the Mockingbird Spin Machine...
Jon Stewart Calls him A Douche Bag!
Have you no shame Jon?
Oh yeah...the segment was sponsored by General Electric...I shit you not!

Background:

Analysis of tasered uf student: Kerry, taser & andrew meyer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOlmNBxke-E

Tasered for Talking (Freedom of Speech)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc-WlJO0u34

Student Tasered At Kerry Speech: Longer Version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE76LQwT6qA

ANDREW MEYER PROTEST
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5YTmAEr_Qk
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64vjwT84X1g
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmXHdvK6cCY

TYRANNY!!!!!!!! Ask About Skull and Bones...GET TAGGED AND BAGGED
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

How to diffuse the public torture of a college student (A step by step guide)
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=38605.0

Tortured Student Demonized in the MSM
http://cornellsun.com/node/24674
September 24, 2007 By Elana Beale

This isn’t your parents’ activism. Last week, Andrew Meyer, a University of Florida junior, stood up at a campus forum in Gainesville hosting 2004 presidential candidate and U.S. Senator John Kerry. He thanked the Senator for his time, for “being open and honest,” recommended the book Armed Madhouse by Greg Palast, raised the question of disenfranchised voters in Florida and Ohio, asked why Kerry conceded the 2004 election, called for the impeachment of President Bush and asked if Sen. Kerry was a member of the Yale secret society Skull and Bones. After Meyer’s allotted one minute was up, he was dragged away from the microphone, kicking, screaming and “resisting arrest.” Meyer continued resisting the campus police officers and was eventually forced to the ground, shouting “don’t Tase me, bro!” before being shocked by a Taser. The rowdy scene immediately erupted into a series of Meyer’s whimpered “ows.” Was I there myself? No. Is this account the result of up-to-the-minute, in-person, in-depth reporting from Gainesville? No. Like many of America’s college students, I watched the now-infamous incident unfold on YouTube while sitting in a university library.  A college student raising big questions publicly about American government and conspiracy theories? Traditionally considered activism. But that student raising those questions for the cameras and video-sharing websites everywhere — is this activism, entertainment or some 21st-century hybrid of both?

The true intentions of Meyer’s questioning are now being debated in the public forum — he was clearly being obnoxious to some degree, but was it with the intent of awareness-raising or of publicity-raising? Let’s assume Meyer wanted to spark a productive dialogue (Senator Kerry has stated in response to the incident that he regretted “enormously that a good healthy discussion was interrupted”) about the 2004 election and President Bush’s time in office. Did he consider a dramatic staging of his questions the most effective means of capturing U.F.’s, and the world’s, attention? The media has reported that Meyer has a reputation, and a website as evidence, of being a prankster. Some say that discredits his actions as a pure publicity stunt. In a political culture where comedic entertainment and the state of world affairs are so intertwined that they are virtually indistinguishable from one another (think Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report and Borat), however, Andrew Meyer can not be so easily dismissed.

In honor of the anniversary of September 11th two weeks ago, The Sun stated in an editorial entitled “The New Age of Activism”: “Youth activism is far from dead. Instead, it has transformed from sensationalized 1960s tear-gas rallies to online petitions and Internet discussion boards. Although this new wave of activism may be construed as passive, it is often highly effective in mobilizing individuals across geographic and cultural lines.” In accordance with this trend, Meyer has actively generated a discussion on national news networks and in classrooms not only about his voiced concerns, but also conversations about free speech and the appropriate use of force on college campuses. Consideration and debate of these topics are essential for the fulfillment of, as U.F. President J. Bernard Machen put it, “one of the most vital roles of an institution of higher learning ... a healthy exchange of ideas.”

Whether or not Andrew Meyer disturbed the “healthy exchange of ideas” with righteous intentions in Gainesville last week, the University of Florida Police Department’s usage of a Taser on the student raises questions on the appropriate use of force by campus security. This issue is omnipresent on college campuses, as seen last fall at the University of California at Los Angeles, when a student was repeatedly shocked with a Taser in a university library, and reaches back to the Vietnam War-era when tear gas was used at campus rallies. After two newsworthy campus Taser incidents within less than a year, this is a subject that deserves attention and debate on college campuses around the country. The Cornell community as a whole should be engaging in a discussion about Cornell Police protocol in similar situations. If the entire community is informed of the outcome of a proactive conversation, the shock and awe of the UCLA and U.F. incidents can be avoided on our own campus. As Raymond Thrower, president of the International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators, stated in Inside Higher Ed on Sept. 20, “If you’re a college, what you have to do is look at the totality of the circumstances at hand … You can’t base your policies on one incident.” Individual campuses must weigh their specific security needs and consider how law enforcement factors into the creation and preservation of an environment of the free flow and exchange of ideas. Student activism has always been an integral part of a college community’s progressive and open intellectual environment. As the definition and face of activism evolves, it is the responsibility of the entire college community to ensure the other parts that maintain and secure that environment keep up with the times.

How Does Jon Stewart Handle The Electric Torture of a College Student Who Was Put Into A Pit?

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-september-19-2007/taser-tagged

Wednesday September 19, 2007

Taser Tagged-The tasering of University of Florida student Andrew Meyer was a combination of police overreaction and student douchebaggery.

It was not "police overreaction"! It was full force tyranny conspired by a former ambassador who has demonized American Victims overseas in the past who dared to be tortured by the corrupt government.

NOW THAT IT IS EXPOSED...JON STEWART STILL KEEPS THE DEMONIZATION OF THIS COLLEGE STUDENT UP ON THE SITE WITH NO CLARIFICATION!

UF Student COINTELPRO exposed:Dennis Jett's Past Slandering of Torture Victims

Former Ambassador Dennis Jett Moderated the Event.
He used to cover up torture in Zimbabwe and Peru, and then BLAMED the victims!
He is the lead kingpin in the Taser incident at University of Florida recently.

From the Gainesville Pravda:
Dennis Jett, who moderated the Kerry forum [Resign immediately, you have a huge slander case against you!], said he doesn't believe Meyer's right to speech was infringed upon [This is where the entire COINTELPRO scripting started.], even if the use of a Taser was ultimately inappropriate. As the moderator, Jett had told the audience there was no more time for questions [LIE to slander Dissenters], but Meyer grabbed a microphone [LIE to slander Dissenters] and hurled [LIE to slander Dissenters, how do you hurl a question?] questions at Kerry anyway. Kerry agreed to answer Meyer, but Jett says the student pushed the boundaries of free speech [LIE what boundaries you Nazi? This is America, not the NWO!] and disrupted [LIE to slander Dissenters] the event by ignoring the time limitations [LIE to slander Dissenters] UF and Kerry had agreed upon. "Does free speech give Mr. Meyer the right to ask a full series of questions [LIE to slander Dissenters] and make a full series of statements [LIE to slander Dissenters] after I had already said we were not going to take more questions [Who the f**k are you, we are not in Zimbabwe or Peru where you can just slander students without BLOWBACK]? To my mind it's not an issue of free speech [Then you sir are a NAZI]," said Jett, who is frequently outspoken in his own right about political issues [By slandering whistleblowers so they stay in jail to be tortuered-see below]. http://www.gainesvillesun.com/article/20070920/NEWS/709200326/-1/news07

Look at how they planned on tasering the UF student from the onset, look at the officer with taser drawn:
UF Student Tasered - The Breakdown

The NAZI's are part of the ACCENT staff.  The person they look over to is Dennis Jett...

Who is Former Ambassador Dennis Jett?

He was an ambassador in Zimbabwe who was instrumental in discrediting whistleblowers so that the rape and torture of the people could continue with minor scrutiny (in case you were not aware, that is the job of a US ambassador).

But what about after his nefarious deeds?

Well he became a great tool for NWO in discrediting AMERICAN CITIZENS when the shit hit the fan.  Let us take the small case study of Lori Benson as an example...

Who is Lori Berenson?

http://www.freelori.org/news/03jul_groundscore.html
Ground Score -- July 2003 by Mike Connelly and Arnie Matlin

Lori's quest for truth and justice called her to a journalistic mission in Peru. Lori was disturbed by the disjunction between stated American ideals and reality. She became unwilling and unable to live quietly with the immense discrepancy between that stated ideals of justice and due process, and the realities of poverty, injustice, and impunity. It became obvious to Lori that much of that cruelty was ignored or aided by the U.S. government. In fact, much of Peru's domestic policy was a projection of American power in a Peruvian context.

Unfortunately, at present, Lori's story does not have a happy ending. Lori has paid - and is still paying - a high price for her idealism. She has languished and suffered in Peruvian prisons for the last seven years, after two "trials," no due process, and more hindrance than help from the U.S. State Department.

This is a little of Lori's haunting, disquieting story. It is the story of a woman who could be a child of yours or mine. This is the story of a woman whom you would rejoice in claiming as your sister. And it is the story of a young woman who has become a mature mother to all the poor and suffering of Peru, even to those who revile her.

Lori's story is a long and complex one. The best source for a vivid picture of both Lori and of her experiences is found in Rhoda Berenson's book, Lori: My Daughter, Wrongfully Imprisoned in Peru, now available in an updated paperback edition from Northeastern University Press.

[...]

In Rhoda Berenson's book, it's hard to judge which was the most harrowing: the horror of the Berenson family's experience, the account of Lori's tribulations, the story of the Peruvian travesty of due process, or the profound and fundamental acceptance of the situation by the U.S. government and State Department.

Perhaps the attitude of State at high echelons could be summed up this way: "Please don't disturb us with anything other than business as usual. You keep quiet and leave things to us, and everything will possibly be fine some day, but not right now." (This can be translated as, "Our cozy relationship with this brutal regime will continue on an even keel and your daughter will remain in prison.")

Dennis Jett, the U.S. Ambassador, showed the scowl behind the diplomatic smile during much of Lori's early imprisonment. After his tenure as Ambassador, Jett wrote an odious op - ed piece in the Washington Post, comparing Lori to the young U.S. citizen who joined the Taliban. Ex - Ambassador Jett overtly defamed Lori, just as high - ranking officials at State had done covertly, attempting to undermine Lori's support and to discredit her.

Lori spent the first several years of captivity at the isolated Yanamayo prison high in the Andes. This evil structure is 13,000 feet above sea level. Conditions in these awful circumstances have caused Lori's health to be permanently damaged. Prison officials at Yanamayo compounded the thinness of oxygen at that elevation by having cells with shutterless windows that face into the freezing and continuous wind.

Well let us just see how many phone cals the good ex-ambassador made on that fateful day and who was he calling?

Was it his friends at one of the following big boy disinfo specialized agencies?

they have been doing it for 100s of years, but now they use the "new" media.

when NWO are caught killing, raping, and torturing innocent victims...

Digg/YouTube/"progressive media" are hit by the COINTELPRO troll brigades to highten attention on anything but the obvious...

THIS IS A POLICE STATE RUN BY A SECRET GOVERNMENT to create a GLOBAL UNION!

Flashback to complete coverage on the John Kerry/Public Torture of University Student

Related:
VIDEO: 2 John Kerry "Agents" and cops CONSPIRED to attack UF student!
TYRANNY ALERT: Student mentions Skull and Bones, gets tazered/tackled by 7 cops
TYRANNY!!!!!!!! Ask About Skull and Bones...GET TAGGED AND BAGGED
UF Student COINTELPRO exposed: Slander Expert Dennis Jett on the scene!    
THE LEDGER promotes police brutality for asking questions
Some Interesting Reports On Taser Guns
COINTELPRO / SKULL AND BONES Tazering

Tasered KCKPD suspect dies
TASER International Receives Follow-On Order From the U.S. Marshals Service
Purdue student injured after Taser incident at county jail
More Taser "Fun"

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2010, 03:18:26 PM »
Don't taze me, bro!

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline SongBird

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2010, 03:21:24 PM »
Jon Stewart makes fun of John Kerry Electrically Tortured Victim
Calls Andrew Meyer a Douchebag for asking John Kerry a Question
Andrew Meyer is Tortured in Public by Anti-Constitutional Thug-Police...
Sorry just want to say these posts looks amazing on the ipod, on the ipad they must look sweet too, very readable, thanks very much.

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2010, 03:35:45 PM »
Don't taze me, bro!

It must always be pointed out that he was asking about Skull and Bones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE01uUMNPhw

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2010, 03:38:18 PM »
It must always be pointed out that he was asking about Skull and Bones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE01uUMNPhw

Just like assassinated Tim Russert (RIP)

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2010, 03:42:37 PM »
Just like assassinated Tim Russert (RIP)

yep MSNBC went full on shill mode after that.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2010, 04:06:39 PM »

Der Ewige Amerikaner!

More on the globalists' plan: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=175405.msg1041605#msg1041605

Offline muggl3z

• It's just a ride.
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2010, 04:22:37 PM »
Oh how things change.

I remember under Bush infowars was always posting great pieces of Jon's work. Now look. lol

Everyone accusing everyone else of this or that, one giant cluster f**k... and somewhere a toothy Illuminati thug is smiling.
I want to go out of this world like I came in, screaming and covered in blood.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2010, 05:04:21 PM »
Oh how things change.

I remember under Bush infowars was always posting great pieces of Jon's work. Now look. lol

Everyone accusing everyone else of this or that, one giant cluster f**k... and somewhere a toothy Illuminati thug is smiling.

The crap about Andrew was on Bush's watch, not the Soetoro puppet. We have been exposing Stewart's method of ridiculing total tyranny since day one. Where have you been? And when he actually does a decent job on a segment, he is also acknowledged for it like anyone else.  Ya gotta nudge these pavlovian media hounds ;)

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2010, 05:20:42 PM »
Well written report!! Job well done BTW!

My wife interned at The Daily Show while in college.  She said it was the worst gig she'd ever had done.

She said Jon was nice enough but the writers were ALL psychotic.  She was warned upon her hiring that if she was to EVER speak to a writer she would be terminated on the spot.  "They don't want to talk to you!"  The person in charge of interns told her.

She could and, did talk to Stewart and Colbert BUT, was not allowed to speak to writers!  Think about that.

Pigs!
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2010, 05:30:30 PM »
Jon Stewart causes Deathcare whistleblower to lose job after she kicked ass in TDS interview

Video: August 17, 2009: Exclusive - Betsy McCaughey Extended Interview Pt. 1
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-august-17-2009/exclusive---betsy-mccaughey-extended-interview-pt--1
In this complete, unedited interview, Betsy McCaughey supports health care for uninsured Americans, but opposes a $500 billion Medicare cut to pay for it.

Video: August 17, 2009: Exclusive - Betsy McCaughey Extended Interview Pt. 2
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-august-20-2009/exclusive---betsy-mccaughey-extended-interview-pt--2
Betsy McCaughey claims the health care bill forces doctors to choose between patients' interests and government penalties in this complete, unedited interview.

A few days after this shocking interview where Stewart kept interrupting her and where she exposed key faults in the deathcare bill...SHE WAS FORCED TO RESIGN!

She exposed everything and in order for the insurance nazis to enforce this eugenics 5,000 page monstrosity manufactured by Skull and Bones...TPTB forced her to resign after showing how composed and rational she is on Jon's show. Jon never stood up for her, invited her back, nothing. He just got a bunch of good 'ol boy pats on the back for an illuminating job well done!

From a press release:

CANTEL MEDICAL CORP. (NYSE: CMN – News) announced that on August 20, 2009 it received a letter of resignation from Ms. Elizabeth McCaughey as a director of the Company. Ms. McCaughey, who had served as a director since 2005, stated that she was resigning to avoid any appearance of a conflict of interest during the national debate over healthcare reform. McCaughey found herself the subject of widespread ridicule after an appearance on “The Daily Show” Thursday, during which host Jon Stewart aggressively challenged her positions on health care reform.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MORE:

Even with Bribes and Intimidation, the NWO deathcare plan is exposed as a Nazi eugenics scheme and bailout for Big Insurance
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=426.0

Homeland Security Engages in Hitler Type "ENABLING " powers in wake of Deathcare
RealityReport with Gary Franchi
 In a recent article published by leading Homeland Security industry Magazine, "Homeland Security Today" editor David Silverberg advises "New Vigilance in wake of Healthcare Vote" and cites the discredited SPLC "Rage on the Right" Intelligence Report that misrepresents patriot organizations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYCHlAFdPGY

"Your Health and Sanity In The Age of Treason"
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=184739.0

Olbermann: "I'll Go To Jail Before Buying ObamaCare Insurance!" [OMFG!!!]
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=152011.0

BLOCKBUSTER: Congresswoman exposed on MSNBC as a shill for insurance authored DEATHCARE bill
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=152436.0

**HOWARD DEAN MESSAGE TO MILLIONS: 'KILL SENATE BILL' [Progressive blogs react!]
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=151725.0

Insurance Bailout Bill (Deathcare) has an Insurance Bailout Loophole- Derrrrrrr
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=176319.0

MSNBC's Ed Schultz to Obama: "Your base thinks you're nothing but a sellout."
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=152060.0

Hitlercare and Burycare Are Very Similar
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=165465.0

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2010, 06:24:01 PM »

He has become what he hates...

Jon...PLEASE TAKE YOUR OWN ADVISE! WE AS A PEOPLE NEED YOU TOO! AND YOU CAN AGAIN SLEEP AT NIGHT!

STEWART: I made a special effort to come on the show today, because I have privately, amongst my friends and also in occasional newspapers and television shows, mentioned this show as being bad.

BEGALA: We have noticed.

STEWART: And I wanted to -- I felt that that wasn't fair and I should come here and tell you that I don't -- it's not so much that it's bad, as it's hurting America. But I wanted to come here today and say... Stop, stop, stop, stop hurting America.

BEGALA: OK. Now

[...]

STEWART: And come work for us, because we, as the people... [need you]

CARLSON: How do you pay?

STEWART: The people -- not well.

BEGALA: Better than CNN, I'm sure.

STEWART: But you can sleep at night. See, the thing is, we need your help. Right now, you're helping the politicians and the corporations. And we're left out there to mow our lawns.

BEGALA: By beating up on them? You just said we're too rough on them when they make mistakes.

STEWART: No, no, no, you're not too rough on them. You're part of their strategies. You are partisan, what do you call it, hacks.