Bilderberg Provocateur, Arpaio, sends Neocon Tea Party Co-opter, Palin, panties.

Author Topic: Bilderberg Provocateur, Arpaio, sends Neocon Tea Party Co-opter, Palin, panties.  (Read 4643 times)

Offline citizenx

Ooh la la.

Who's giving Palin underwear?

By: CNN's Craig Bell

(CNN) – A last-minute trip to Arizona for former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin ended with an unlikely gift from controversial Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

According to Arpaio's Twitter account, the tough on crime, anti-illegal immigration lightning rod gifted Palin a pair of pink underwear similar to those that inmates at his notorious Phoenix jail are supposedly required to wear.

"I just got done welcoming Sarah Palin to our County. Had a nice chat and gave her a pair of pink underwear," Arpaio tweeted Friday.

for the entire (gripping) article:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/10/23/whos-giving-palin-underwear/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess there's trouble in paradise for Sarah and hubby.

No misogynist creepo is sending my wife pink panties and getting away with it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sheriff Joe Arpaio leaves woman in outdoor cage all day. 107 degree heat

The Maricopa County Attorney's Office has chosen not to prosecute Arizona Department of Corrections staff in the death of inmate Marcia Powell.

Powell, 48, died May 20, 2009, after being kept in a human cage in Goodyear's Perryville Prison for at least four hours in the blazing Arizona sun. This, despite a prison policy limiting such outside confinement to a maximum of two hours.

The county medical examiner found the cause of death to be due to complications from heat exposure. Her core body temperature upon examination was 108 degrees Fahrenheit. She suffered burns and blisters all over her body.

Witnesses say she was repeatedly denied water by corrections officers, though the c.o.'s deny this. The weather the day she collapsed from the heat (May 19 -- she died in the early morning hours of May 20) arched just above a 107 degree high.

According to a 3,000 page report released by the ADC, she pleaded to be taken back inside, but was ignored. Similarly, she was not allowed to use the restroom. When she was found unconscious, her body was covered with excrement from soiling herself.

Powell, who was serving a 27-month sentence for prostitution, actually expired after being transported to West Valley Hospital, where acting ADC Director Charles Ryan made the decision to have her life support suspended.

(Ryan lacked the authority to do this, but that's another story, which you can read about,...

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bastard/2010/09/marcia_powells_death_unavenged.php

The man who loved women?

If I were Sarah, I wouldn't visit this sadist's county any time soon.

If I had to meet, I would choose a public place and I would be carrying one of those rifles she shoots moose with (or is it "mooses"?)

Offline Brent

Bogus story and posting
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 04:23:22 AM »
Sheriff Arpaio had nothing whatsoever to do with the mis-treatment and death of Marcia Powell (pictured above).  It was the Arizona Department of of Corrections that was responsible for her death.

Offline citizenx

Isn't he the "highest law enforcement officer" in his county?

And what's up with the prosecuting attorney in his county?

I'm not letting him off the hook for that one just yet, but there's plenty more about that man that I don't trust.

And if I was Mr. Palin, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him  -- and I'd pay good money to see that on PPV.

Offline citizenx

How about this one:

Deputies raid county building to take control of computers
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2009/08/13/20090813computer0813.html
by Michael Kiefer - Aug. 13, 2009 12:00 AM
The Arizona Republic

Maricopa County sheriff's deputies on Wednesday stormed into a county building, seized control of a computer system and threatened to arrest county employees if they tried to stop them, according to county officials.

County management responded by asking a Maricopa County Superior Court judge for a temporary restraining order against the Sheriff's Office.

The system, which provides access to law-enforcement databases, is the subject of a lawsuit between the Sheriff's Office and the Board of Supervisors.

It links county computers to Department of Public Safety databases, which store criminal background information. But it also is a server and e-mail platform for several county agencies, including the Sheriff's and County Attorney's offices and the Superior Court.

Its management is the subject of a 2003 interagency agreement. But in light of recent layoffs of system operators due to budget cuts and squabbles among the agencies, the Sheriff's Office felt that sensitive data that should be the sole domain of law enforcement had become too available to the system's civilian administrators, who work for County Manager David Smith and the supervisors.

In April, the Sheriff's Office filed a lawsuit demanding control of the system, and the suit is working its way through court.

Nonetheless, Wednesday morning, deputies took control of the computers, housed at Sixth Avenue and Madison Street, and told the staff to leave under threat of arrest. Then, according to Wade Swanson, an attorney for the supervisors, sheriff's personnel began changing passwords and locked down the computer rooms.

A spokesman for the Maricopa County Attorney's Office referred questions to the Sheriff's Office. The Sheriff's Office refused to comment.

Swanson said that the deputies' "aggressive action" of seizing the system is "unsupportable, unwarranted and unprecedented."

"The sheriff did not receive permission from - or give notice to - any other elected official or stakeholder agency before barging in with armed officers and demanding that he be given exclusive control," he said.

County Manager Smith called the action "the lowest common denominator of a thug, which is the use of force. (Sheriff Joe Arpaio) has no authority in law - or business practice - to do this. He just decided . . . to send in deputies and take over and kick the staff out. It's a misappropriation of public assets."

Just as the Sheriff's Office is concerned about civilians' access to records, county management is concerned the Sheriff's Office now has access to information from other county agencies it is investigating, such as the Superior Court. State appellate courts have rebuffed Arpaio's attempts to obtain privileged court e-mails, which would be accessible through the system. Superior Court Judge Joseph Heilman has scheduled a hearing for today regarding the restraining order.

also, re. the pink underwear:

No, he's a Freudian complex trainwreck (as evidenced by the pink, um, apparel that he likes to make prisoners wear as he berates them about their drug problems) when, ironically, the drug problems stem from problems with self-esteem and being bullied as a kid. Interesting.

Very good observation. Trainwreck indeed. And don't forget while he berates them, they are standing there in their pinks in tent city while it's over 100 degrees for days on end. The pinks is bad enough, but making them stay outside in the weather we have here is simply inhumane no matter how guilty the prisoner is.

it's also a good way of re-enacting the humiliation over and over and over (presumably to "correct negative behavior") but this guy's methods could turn anyone who'd been abused by his parents or bullied at school into a complete psycho.

Effective slave training.

Can anybody say MK Ultra?

Offline citizenx

Friday, August 14, 2009, 11:40am MST
Maricopa County Superior Court to review Sheriff Joe’s takeover of computer system
http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/stories/2009/08/10/daily68.html
Phoenix Business Journal - by Mike Sunnucks

The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office sent more than a dozen officers to county computer rooms in its Wednesday raids and takeover of a computer system that interlinks police and court agencies.

The MCSO sent deputies and others to county offices and told computer technicians who operate the Integrated Criminal Justice Information System that the Sheriff’s Office was taking over the system.

The $25 million computer system allows law enforcement, prosecutors, probation officers, public defenders and the courts to communicate with one another electronically. County officials familiar with the MCSO takeover of the system said the sheriff’s officers showed up Wednesday told computer technicians to step aside, posted officers at entrances and exits, and took over “management control” of the system.

One official, who asked not be identified, said it was intimidating to have such a significant number of MCSO officers show up. Some of the deputies were armed, he said.

The computer system is more of an electronic communication link among various agencies than a database. It has handled more a half-billion information movements since its inception in 2005.

The MCSO contends it was worried about the integrity of the computer system, which has seen budget cuts in recent years. Sheriff Joe Arpaio has sought to take control of the system and has been battling the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors in court over who controls it.

The board is asking the Maricopa County Superior Court to block the takeover. A hearing is set for Friday afternoon.

The MCSO changed the passwords for access to the computer system, but cannot access other agencies’ databases, according to the county official.

Offline chris jones

I get the feeling this guy has backup, some folks in high places maby!

Offline citizenx

;)
No, "brother Joe" is hardcore establishment, and I have little doubt he'll be right up front enforcing vaccinations and the like. I see him as being an intentional instigator of sorts. They are using him to bring to topic issues the NWO wants to address. The only way these thugs can get something overturned to what they want is to stir things up and make it look like a terrible issue that needs fixing immediately. The 'ole trick of rushing the customer into the deal of the century "today only", while not allowing them to read the fine print.
I gotta say Lefty has it right -- on the money, IMO.

Sheriff Arpaio (to himself):  "I wonder if she's wearing them right now, and I wonder if she got the lipstick."

"Boy, she's got purrty lips!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bogus story and posting?

I just report what counts for news in the MSM, I don't write it.

If you want to blame anybody for putting out this crap, somebody should tell Sheriff Joe to stop "Twittering".

I'm proud to say I've never "Twittered", not once.

Not even when I met Pamela Anderson.

That's no lie.