Ambassador Wilson and CIA wife accuse Cheney, Hayden of treason on PBS

Author Topic: Ambassador Wilson and CIA wife accuse Cheney, Hayden of treason on PBS  (Read 3552 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
The husband of outed CIA agent Valerie Plame has a name for former Vice President Dick Cheney: "traitor."
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/10/husband-outed-cia-agent-calls-dick-cheney-traitor/

Plame's husband, Joe Wilson, had harsh words for Cheney and Libby during an interview Wednesday with CNN's Wolf Blitzer:

"They betrayed the national security of our country," Wilson, an outspoken critic of the Iraq War and former U.S. Ambassador said. "By betraying the identity of a covert CIA operative, whose identity is kept secret because it's in the national interests that the identity be kept secret, in order for her to be able to acquire foreign secrets on behalf of our country."
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline citizenx

Re: Vice President Dick Cheney: "traitor."
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 03:15:53 AM »
I prefer "9/11 mastermind and traitor".  (Note: I am not saying he is the "mastermind", just one of handful of likely "masterminds", like Booz Allen Hamilton.)

Oh, but definitely the "mastermind" of the CIA assassination squads in his day.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 03:24:54 AM »
I prefer "9/11 mastermind and traitor".  (Note: I am not saying he is the "mastermind", just one of handful of likely "masterminds", like Booz Allen Hamilton.)

Oh, but definitely the "mastermind" of the CIA assassination squads in his day.

He was an operational guy, he did not mastermind shit. He was an operative who controlled stand down orders and denied NORAD normal response to the events that were taking place.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline citizenx

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 03:28:28 AM »
Ok, fine, but I am sticking with "CIA assasin squad mastermind".

Offline Ruth

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 05:09:39 AM »
Ok, fine, but I am sticking with "CIA assasin squad mastermind".

Yeah... but... He probably had more control (or most) over the 9/11 thing than over any former or current  CIA assassins (the CIA was a long term project of Bush's Daddy).  I believe he even read their briefings when he was president.  That was after he ran the CIA for how many years.  That is the former Bush, not the latter one.  I don't think the latter one read much, apart from upside down goat books that is.

Offline citizenx

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 05:33:32 AM »
I guess I always just assumed he was the handler for junior.  One of his daddy's gang that put him and kept him in power.  Yeah, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Cheney was taking his marching orders for 9/11 or assasination from "Poppy" ("41").

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2010, 06:31:00 AM »
Yeah... but... He probably had more control (or most) over the 9/11 thing than over any former or current  CIA assassins (the CIA was a long term project of Bush's Daddy).  I believe he even read their briefings when he was president.  That was after he ran the CIA for how many years.  That is the former Bush, not the latter one.  I don't think the latter one read much, apart from upside down goat books that is.

The Poppy Bush Mafia is both the realm and the locus of all that is against America, Humanity, our True Parentage and Our Savior. The Episcopal fascist Imperial Reconquest of the liberated BP-stolen city of Kuwait was (for it's time) the greatest act of anti-Republican war criminal treason in American history.

Offline agentbluescreen

Ambassador Wilson and CIA wife accuse Cheney, Hayden of treason on PBS
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2010, 12:19:37 AM »
On the PBS Tavis Smiley Show a very important accusation is delivered against the criminal Bush RepublicRATs.

http://video.pbs.org/video/1625682046/

An excellent show - must see! This clip is edited hope the whole show is posted soon, this is a milestone for the truth movement and (genuine) Tea Party.

...and Tariq Aziz is still doomed to be murdered by the crime cabal!

Offline Ruth

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2010, 05:42:51 AM »
The Poppy Bush Mafia is both the realm and the locus of all that is against America, Humanity, our True Parentage and Our Savior. The Episcopal fascist Imperial Reconquest of the liberated BP-stolen city of Kuwait was (for it's time) the greatest act of anti-Republican war criminal treason in American history.

With people like that in charge or being puppeteered, then I sure do feel sorry for Americans.  If that's as 'good as it gets', then they're all in for a rough ride.

Offline agentbluescreen

Re: Ambassador Wilson and CIA wife accuse Cheney, Hayden of treason on PBS
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2010, 06:06:03 AM »
bump

Anybody have the full program?

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2010, 06:10:12 AM »
This interview in far greater depth with both the Ambassador and his (outed) wife is now also on the Tavis Smiley Show on PBS

Offline chris jones

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2010, 09:29:38 AM »
Deserves bumps+++++++++++++