Could they get away with making Building 7 the Honey Pot ?

Author Topic: Could they get away with making Building 7 the Honey Pot ?  (Read 9322 times)

Offline 2jax

Could they get away with making Building 7 the Honey Pot ?
« on: October 21, 2010, 01:15:33 AM »
Could they get away with making Building 7  the Honey Pot ?

(For  anyone who doesnt  already know, "Honey Pot"  can be  defined as a trap.)

I was wondering  why in the world the  shrewd  Mr. Silverstein would  ever spill  such an incriminating clue...
I have watched his little interview countless  times.  I have to wonder just how scripted his part would be, since it is a key piece of the entire production .

He  allows himself to be taped  while cryptically saying that the decision was made to pull it.  Did  he  simply speak without thinking?

Implying  demolition with 'pull it'  would be  the last thing a  shrewd conspirator would do.  Do these guys make such mistakes ?...or was he setting the stage?

The fact that he  said it just seems  fishy.  Is he that stupid, or what is going on?  Would he screw up that badly, or could the whole thing have been scripted  for future use in a honey pot type disclosure?

What if they come out and  say something like:

"Building 7  was rigged  for demolition  when it was being constructed." (or some other time pre-9/11)

They probably could make up a  reason  related to the high security  nature of its tenants, or some other bullshite.

I  dont know if they could get away with it.   
Could they?  Are there bullet proof  reasons  they  could never get away with  such a honey pot sting?

Offline 2jax

Re: Could they get away with making Building 7 the Honey Pot ?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 05:23:42 PM »
bump

in case no one has seen this

Offline 2jax

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 04:13:23 PM »
I was talking with a guy who is  'asleep'.  The topic of 9/11  entered the conversation.

I showed him  all the videos of  wtc 7  collapsing.  I could see that he was stunned.  He could not deny it was demolition.

Talking more with him,  I mentioned the various govt agencies that were in bldg 7. Then he said  something like:

...he could see it was controlled demolition, and now that he knew that those sensitive govt agencies were inside  #7, it makes sense that they would have pre-rigged #7 for demo,  so of course the building was  intentionally brought down by our govt that afternoon in  order to protect the contents  of the building from falling into enemy hands.

Well of course that is far fetched  nonsense.  The guy is a very heavy sleeper  who will probably never wake up. Heavy sleepers must employ far fetched  denial mechanisms in order to remain asleep.

I  think this supports the idea  that maybe they could convince the sleeping public of some BS  like what  that sleepy guy came up with on his own.   I'm  still wondering if anyone else thinks that  they could get away with something like this and therefore  use #7 as  a  honeypot  to discredit truthers.

One should think that the evil strategists have already considered   BS, but I don't know if  they think they could get away with it. 

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 04:23:02 PM »
Skull & Bonesman John Kerry also leaked the official inside story that the buildings were most definitely "orderly demolition" rigged "for security reasons", to protect the bathtub slurry wall from flooding Lower Manhattan to protect the subways and the site's Insurers.

But premeditated mass murder is still mass murder whether the financial-liability motives "saved lives" or not.

There is no evidence that the buildings would have "collapsed" nor that such a contingency would have affected (or breached) the foundation system.

The notion that "enemies" would have broken into the SEC to get the (now lost forever) S&L, Enron and Worldcom "bankruptcy" books and evidence awaiting prosecutions is ludicrous.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 04:42:42 PM »
Blowing up your tenants office building with your employees, other stranded victims and many of them and their visitors still inside of it is not self defense. Had they any valid concerns about the foundation walls or tunnels they should have fixed them.

kushfiend

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 04:45:37 PM »
Honestly, I'm still in disbelief that building 7 hasn't been exposed more yet. Eventually they will have to go with some kind of fabricated story that explosives were used to "protect" us ...

Sickening...

Offline 2jax

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 05:11:18 PM »
Thanx  for  feedback.  

This issue  bothers me since it (honeypot)  could be used to pull the rug out from under (for example) the Archtiects & Engineers for 911 truth, whereas they otherwise would have significant credibility  among the general public.  I think I will  send ask them, and send them a link to  this thread

Offline 2jax

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2010, 06:00:30 PM »
...oh yeah,   they could also use this to explain away the unignited thermite

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2010, 06:06:05 PM »
They think after this amount of time they are home and dry.

The evidence is long buried, the world moves on

They hope that we will stop chewing on this bone eventually. Or that we`ll all die and then no one will care.
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline CheneysWorstNightmare

• F*CK THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
    • Youtube Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2010, 06:11:56 PM »
This would be crazy.

I mean, who the hell would work at a building that was wired to be exploded!!!!!!!!

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2010, 06:13:48 PM »
Wired is one thing, they likely only hooked up the explosives after the planes hit and most people bugged out
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline 2jax

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2010, 07:13:53 PM »
This would be crazy.

I mean, who the hell would work at a building that was wired to be exploded!!!!!!!!

Who  would know?
I don't  think they would tell anyone that worked in there.

Offline somsak

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2010, 07:20:13 PM »
who would work at that building?
How about who would insure that building?
That insurance agency should be due for a hefty refund if they admit it was pre-wired.