All NATO "terror" arrests are staged to justify NATO's mass murder of babies

Author Topic: All NATO "terror" arrests are staged to justify NATO's mass murder of babies  (Read 5942 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
FBI Again "Foils" Their Own False Flag Terror Plot With Paid Black Bloc Patsy Fake Anarchists
Thanks to these Bilderberg Agents Committed to Destroy the United States of America by being Red Cell Slimeballs False Flaggers, the Word Anarchist Has Been Redefined to Mean "People Who Lick The Queen's Ass While Pretending to Give a Shit About Liberty"
http://www.dailypaul.com/234963/fbi-again-foils-their-own-false-flag-terror-plot
Submitted by Charleston Voice on Sat, 05/19/2012 - 23:06

FBI Again "Foils" Their Own False Flag Terror Plot!

Posted by Charleston Voice, 05.19.12

See our posts on the NLG
by Alexander Higgins - May 19, 2012 at 7:06 pm

Evidence points to FBI once again foiling their own terror plot, this time nabbing 3 Black Bloc activists planning to protest at the NATO summit in Chicago.

Law enforcement officials in Chicago admitted today they infiltrated and planted one of their own agents among a ring of activists they accuse of planning to conduct terrorist attacks on the NATO summit in Chicago, according to the Chicago Tribune (who’s article is an almost complete reprint of the Illinois State Prosecutor’s press release).

Cops charge three activists in a terrorism plot - Jared Chase, Brent Betterly, Brian Church

According to official documents, the group was under ‘covert surveillance’ during which an inside operative wearing a recorded three Black Bloc anarchists plotting to conduct terrorist attacks on several targets in Chicago.

Law enforcement officials allege that while monitoring the bug the three anarchists while began making Molotov Cocktails and immediately alerted special prosecutors who were part of the covert operation.

Soon after, the prosecutors obtained a no-knock search warrant and raided the activists house with the assistance of the FBI and the U.S. secret service...
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Anybody going to any NATO, WTO, G7/8 summit needs to watch this film and study every part of it to understand the clear difference between a legitimate protestor and a Queen's Bitch slave ass licking patsy agent provocateur:

Bohemian Owl Provocateurs at Melbourne's G-20 Hyatt Police Riot: The Real Story
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-238183975496151184
31:32  - 5 years ago

'If you demonstrate against somebody that we like - I'll slip on my wig and see if I can start a riot - transform you into an angry mob - and all your leaders go to jail for my job..." 'I Am The Owl' - The Dead Kennedys.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately