The French are exposing the Globalist Coup d'etat despite Gov't Provocateurs

Author Topic: The French are exposing the Globalist Coup d'etat despite Gov't Provocateurs  (Read 16227 times)

Offline citizenx

ATMs May Soon Be Cashless In France!!!
Listen very carefully to the following video at 44 seconds into it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgzhPZWw44Y

Offline freedom_commonsense

Not sure setting random people's cars ablaze is going to help, if anything it will encourage brutality in response.

Offline citizenx

I believe the French coined a word for the sort of person who would do something like that:

agent provocateur.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

I believe the French coined a word for the sort of person who would do something like that:

agent provocateur.

I'm reminded of the 2005 riots that continued for 11 days straight. What did it change? Paved the way for neocons like Sarkozy to form government and impose even worse restrictions on individual freedoms (eg the women's clothing law).

That said, these new protests are not about a couple of dead youths, but much wider issues...

Offline citizenx

I'm reminded of the 2005 riots that continued for 11 days straight. What did it change? Paved the way for neocons like Sarkozy to form government and impose even worse restrictions on individual freedoms (eg the women's clothing law).
Precisely, beware the overt agenda.

Yes, I am aware of the legitimate causes of this unrest -- the NWO "austerity" measures being the chief from all appearances.  However, just because the majority of the protesters may be out on the street for valid reasons doesn't mean their unrest can't be hijacked or co-opted/subverted by other interests.

I think we're basically in agreement, though.

Precisely, beware the overt agenda.

Yes, I am aware of the legitimate causes of this unrest -- the NWO "austerity" measures being the chief from all appearances.  However, just because the majority of the protesters may be out on the street for valid reasons doesn't mean their unrest can't be hijacked or co-opted/subverted by other interests.

I think we're basically in agreement, though.

The 2007 report from the MoD suggested that cultural marxism would result in the middle classes being a direct threat in a revolution against the establishment (to summarise). They've been preparing for the backlash for some time.

Offline citizenx

Maybe the MOD wanted the "revolution", too.

Love that new Defense building, too, with the big hole in it.

Offline 20regal

"The Sun was low in the sky, and the giant was only the shadow of a dwarf."

Offline chris jones

The french unite, Americans remain divided.
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2010, 09:20:23 AM »
I cheer for the the French, gets me high seeing the people stand up for themselves.
Unions, the turning point. Shutting down the oil refinerys is the tip of the spear, they will now be heard.
 In the early 1900's American laborers were slaves to big business, their pay was a token survival pittance, the working conditions were inhuman, the workers were meatbags to be used and abused, there were no rights whatsoever. What happened, people united, unions. It was not the Government that changed a damn thing, it wasn't untill people united and stood up to the parasitic leeches that they were heard.
Our ancestors starved, were beaten, attacked by the cops, killed by corporate hitters. They bled in the streets to insure  a humane existance, rights,  for the working man.
 I'm getting there, the people united under one banner will be victorious, divided they will not stand. The divisons within the states are pleasing to those who controll . Divided, how many different groups are there, God help us, thousands. I beleive the French have put asside their petty differences and focused on one issue, united.
As for us, we are all in the same boat and its sinking, the sooner folks get a grip on this and unite, put asside their assinine banners and unite as one, the contollers are unafected. Americans have been buried beneath more issues, more direct assault than in our history, all kinds of domestic and foriegn attacks, in short a tool of the elites-divisions.
 911. The abomination leading to, Afghanistan, Iraq and their nonexistant WMD's, full scale invasions, Well folks wars cost money, say about a billion a day and its been about a decade now, do the math.The big dogs tell us all kinds of tales as to why were up shiits creek, I say the wars are the center of this national takeover. Yup, 911 was the key to the elites domination, to the wars, if at peace we could deal with any Fk problem domestically.  Lets no kid oursleves, the wars are the basis of takeover.
  Our nation is bankrupt and in debt WARS, and we feel it don't we. There is one more crucial aspect to be considered, the moral deterioration of this nation, the acceptance of genocide and the continuation of war. WWII our participation was honorable, Americans held their heads high, was Vietnam, Was Iraq, can we be proud, wave the flag, hail the chief. National concience, pride, honor and every other base of this nation are on the line as well as the ol $$$$$$$$.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: The french unite, Americans remain divided.
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2010, 09:30:11 AM »
Always be aware of the Rockefeller Foundation plans for social chaos.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline chris jones

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2010, 10:56:23 AM »
  Dig, you put a bee in my bonnet.
  Please let me know if I'm off base here. Rocky and his playmates want an uprising in order to have their policial muppets initiate martial law, controll and domination, targetting of dissidents, etc. etc. etc.
  OK  so far..? 
 Whats your take then, the citizenry has marched and been ignored, patriots lined up for the tea party movement with good intentions and the movement was infiltrated, now the BS is back on the party card-the republican solution! The war and its colateral effect domestically is buried. So what now?
 I apoligize for rambling,Ol geezers do that. The thing is I can't see the majority of the citizenry getting off their couches and in the streets untill this truly hits home and is  a clear and defined attack on their lifestyle when they are up against the perverbial wall. In short the reality of this nations takedown is masked, blanketed, most people are focused on the ol buck,= human nature.
 It baffells me, the wars that is and how folks avoid this. Even young folks in South America(where I was working) find it amusing that Americans are wondering why they in debt, they say- wars cost money and they're paying for them, whats wrong with them.
  So my question, what will it take to open their eyes to the reality, and when it does can we avoid domestic chaos, realy. Sure Rocky and his parasitic gang want this, but is it unavoidable as things stand?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2010, 01:30:10 PM »
  Dig, you put a bee in my bonnet.
  Please let me know if I'm off base here. Rocky and his playmates want an uprising in order to have their policial muppets initiate martial law, controll and domination, targetting of dissidents, etc. etc. etc.
  OK  so far..? 
 Whats your take then, the citizenry has marched and been ignored, patriots lined up for the tea party movement with good intentions and the movement was infiltrated, now the BS is back on the party card-the republican solution! The war and its colateral effect domestically is buried. So what now?
 I apoligize for rambling,Ol geezers do that. The thing is I can't see the majority of the citizenry getting off their couches and in the streets untill this truly hits home and is  a clear and defined attack on their lifestyle when they are up against the perverbial wall. In short the reality of this nations takedown is masked, blanketed, most people are focused on the ol buck,= human nature.
 It baffells me, the wars that is and how folks avoid this. Even young folks in South America(where I was working) find it amusing that Americans are wondering why they in debt, they say- wars cost money and they're paying for them, whats wrong with them.
  So my question, what will it take to open their eyes to the reality, and when it does can we avoid domestic chaos, realy. Sure Rocky and his parasitic gang want this, but is it unavoidable as things stand?

Their eyes are open, but the provocateurs are running wild. You can distinguish them by their actions.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline shipgeek

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2010, 02:25:00 PM »

The social movement in France is totally manipulated.
Those demonstrating and doing the blockades are at the service of higher powers.
E MARE LIBERTAS

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2010, 02:27:42 PM »
Hate to say I told ya, but...

Violent Anarchists Help French Authorities Crush Pension Protests
http://www.infowars.com/violent-anarchists-help-french-authorities-crush-pension-protests/
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Violent anarchists in France who have spent the last week pointlessly smashing shop windows and setting fire to cars have “shot the protest movement in the foot” by demonizing legitimate union demonstrators and allowing the government to crackdown with paramilitary forces, according to a leading French labor expert.

The actions of rioting black-clad youths in cities such as Lyon and Paris have scuppered any chance of derailing government plans to raise the retirement age from 60 to 62, highlighting once again the fact that nihilistic communists who foolishly think they are the vanguard of some potent revolution are in fact the greatest ally of the state.

As we pointed out yesterday, there are two different groups protesting in France at the moment, those who are having a genuine impact, the union workers who have shut down entire areas of the country with fuel blockades, go-slow protests and picket lines and in doing so garnered the support of 70% of the country, and the idiot rent-a-mob anarcho-communists who will seize on any opportunity to run rampage in the deluded belief that they are standing up to the evil forces of capitalism by throwing a rock at a Starbucks window.

“The violence this week, amid huge country-wide strikes, blockades and demonstrations, has weakened the unions and played directly into the hands of the government, according to Bernard Vivier, director of France’s Higher Institute of Labour (a leading French thinktank),” reports France 24.

“The unions are embarrassed by this violence, which is led by anarchist elements of the unions who want to derail any attempts to negotiate with the government,” said Vivier.

“It has put the brakes on the unions’ momentum, while they themselves recognise that reforms to the pension system are needed,” he added. “These violent protesters want to do anything possible to stop negotiations, and their actions have shot the protest movement in the foot.”

The riots have provided French President Sarkozy with the perfect justification to send in paramilitary forces to clear blockades at France’s fuel depots, and have also made his refusal to negotiate with unions look like a reasonable response.

It appears that most of the “anarchists” who have tagged themselves on to the genuine union protests are in fact a remnant of the immigrants from France’s Muslim ghettos who rioted back in 2005, violent demonstrations that were widely opposed by the majority of the French people.

As we have documented numerous times before, you can always count on the gangs of balaclava-wearing morons to ruin the credibility and effectiveness of any good protest.

Indeed, on many occasions their staged media stunts are often allowed to occur unimpeded by authorities to provide the press with images of gratuitous violence which can they be played endlessly and used to demonize legitimate protesters.

We have documented numerous different examples where the black bloc anarchists were completely infiltrated by the authorities to provide a pretext for a police state crackdown.

The union workers in France should immediately distance themselves from the actions of the self-proclaimed anarchists if they are to have any hope of success.

Every time a car is set alight or a shop window shattered, the state gets another opportunity to castigate the entire protest movement as a hoard of violent extremists, and with it meter out a more brutal and oppressive police response.

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show. Watson has been interviewed by many publications and radio shows, including Vanity Fair and Coast to Coast AM, America’s most listened to late night talk show.

blackwater

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2010, 02:49:27 PM »
I love a good riot!!!  Yes, the riot is banker funded...  Still, I love a good riot....

;D

Offline citizenx

Violent Anarchists Help French Authorities Crush Pension Protests           
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Violent anarchists in France who have spent the last week pointlessly smashing shop windows and setting fire to cars have “shot the protest movement in the foot” by demonizing legitimate union demonstrators and allowing the government to crackdown with paramilitary forces, according to a leading French labor expert.

The actions of rioting black-clad youths in cities such as Lyon and Paris have scuppered any chance of derailing government plans to raise the retirement age from 60 to 62, highlighting once again the fact that nihilistic communists who foolishly think they are the vanguard of some potent revolution are in fact the greatest ally of the state.

As we pointed out yesterday, there are two different groups protesting in France at the moment, those who are having a genuine impact, the union workers who have shut down entire areas of the country with fuel blockades, go-slow protests and picket lines and in doing so garnered the support of 70% of the country, and the idiot rent-a-mob anarcho-communists who will seize on any opportunity to run rampage in the deluded belief that they are standing up to the evil forces of capitalism by throwing a rock at a Starbucks window.

continued:

http://www.infowars.com/violent-anarchists-help-french-authorities-crush-pension-protests/

Offline chris jones

Re: Another provocateured French Illuminated "revolution" for 9 day work week?
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2010, 05:53:50 PM »

Using this situation as a sounding board, being totaly aware should the citizenry unite in protest as have the French we can anticipate the the same result, infiltration leading to the controllers instigating martial law.
 What is th equation here, behind door number 1, the people hit the streets and the elites send in the goon squads..
Door number 2, the people submit.
                                         Is there a 3rd possibility?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
The original French Revolution was a CON, but the French age of enlightenment and assistance in the foundation of liberty were very real. My prayers are with the French people to not allow another hijacking of their rights by illuminated spies for globalist pigs. Read this to see how they were conned the last time...

CHAPTER 59 : THE FRENCH REVOLUTION AND THE NAPOLEONIC ERA
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=189990.0

Offline citizenx

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2010, 06:04:28 PM »
Using this situation as a sounding board, being totaly aware should the citizenry unite in protest as have the French we can anticipate the the same result, infiltration leading to the controllers instigating martial law.
 What is th equation here, behind door number 1, the people hit the streets and the elites send in the goon squads..

Yes, the third option is they stay "on the streets" and do everything they can to distance themselves from violence and destruction of property and anything else that smacks of provocateuring -- doing eveything they can to help uncover the agents provocateurs in their midst and turning them over to the authorities.

Or, of course they could meekly crawl back home -- or join the idiotic provocateurs on their childish and self-destructive crusade for the elite.

In this case, yes, there is a door number three.

That is not always the case, but this time there is.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2010, 06:23:05 PM »

We are living the 3rd possibility as the founders of this country did over 200 years ago. We are measured and committed to the just government and rule of law. We are committed to a revolution of wisdom throughout the country. The trilateral terrorists want us to either stay asleep or go half cocked into chaotic fervor.

King George's greatest fear near the onset of the American Revolution was that the Americans would not be provoked to fight. He knew that continued occupation was impossible. He continued to provoke and provoke until his irrational and immoral tyranny was seen by all. Only when it was beyond reasonable doubt, only when a good number of the British also had enough of the bullshit, only when clear commitment to the rights of man were established, only when unanimous commitment was agreed upon, only when absolute survival was clearly at stake, only when they saw the whites of their petrified eyes was a defensive blow struck!

I doubt I am 100% accurate re: the facts in my narrative...but I think ya see my point. And there is no way that these illuminuts could ever dream of having a similar chance to expung humanity. The only possibility they have at moving forward is to have us irrationally engage in chest beating chaotic provocateuring. Their entire agenda is exposed and any action they take is met with immediate and overwhelming peaceful non-cooperation. Arguable the most courageous American, MLK, Jr. taught us these clear lessons which bring the elite terrorists to their knees with the fear regarding the basic and fundamental rights of man.

Offline tritonman

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2010, 06:39:33 PM »
The elite backed black block is heavily outnumbered by the true protesters.  The true protesters should put the violent ones down hard at the first signs of trouble.  Citizens arrest if it should happen here again.  Round up the violent ones .   Tie them, cuff them or whatever it takes.  Make it known far and wide that violence will not be tollerated.  Stop making it easy on the crooks.

Offline tritonman

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2010, 07:23:16 PM »
But seriously, we need to start making plans now as to how we are going to handle this situation when it happens again.  Too many times they have been left to squash any chance of effective protests.  Any ideas?

Offline chris jones

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2010, 07:29:36 PM »
 Here we are bearing witness to the elites methodry of demonizing peacefull resistance on French soil, there are lessons to be learned from this.
 Truthers, Infowarriors, this site and all dedicated to unveiling the lies and deceptions have taken leaps and bounds, would it be fair to say that at this point in time over half of the citizenry are aware of the betrayal and seeking a solution to this abomination. Thats my guess and I'll stick by it. Like dig said, in reference to King George-NWO same face-   He knew that continued occupation was impossible he continued  to provoke and provoke until his irrational and immoral tyranny was seen by all. It is in evidence that day is in the near future.
 One point, the black bloc, the scumsuking infiltrators. In order to have a succesful , peacefull demonstration, or march, folks it has to be organized. From past experience marching, we weeded out these punks big time, but that requires all kinds of preparation and cooperation. To pull this of is no easy chore.
  Guys with their heads on strait were appointed security and backed up by all. The infiltrators were weeded out from the get go, by groups towns, citys, and state, ya its ahandfull but it worked. Al kinds of shiitheads were fingered, from paid trouble makers, us Marshalls undercover, CID's, and folks it worked.
  Sorry to rant, but given the existing situations coming to a head, it just may be time to consider and plan for the day when hitting the streets is demanded.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2010, 07:31:25 PM »
But seriously, we need to start making plans now as to how we are going to handle this situation when it happens again.  Too many times they have been left to squash any chance of effective protests.  Any ideas?

it is all in the activism rooms

Offline citizenx

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2010, 07:31:51 PM »
Suggestion #1:  Scream bloody murder before it happens.

"AOL Time Warner caught red-handed provoking civil war genocide in the US!!!"

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=189989

Offline citizenx

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2010, 02:54:34 AM »
Or, of course they could meekly crawl back home...
Thankfully, they are not doing that at least.

I don't think anybody would have expected them too.

You've got to give the French at least that much credit, if not much more.

America continues to lull in bovine-like complacency for the most part as the NWO steamroller continues to flatten its economy and press for austerity measures at the leve of the state, local, and federal government.

Strikes to continue in France over pension reform bill
By the CNN Wire Staff
October 21, 2010 -- Updated 0525 GMT (1325 HKT)

Paris, France (CNN) -- Strikes and demonstrations are expected to continue across France on Thursday with a large rally scheduled in central Paris in the afternoon.

The demonstrators are rallying against a government proposal to raise the national retirement age from 60 to 62.

The French Senate is working its way through roughly 1,000 amendments to the pension reform bill, and a final vote on the bill could be as early as Thursday and as late as Sunday.

The lower house of parliament has already passed it, by a vote of 329 to 233.

If there are substantial differences between the Senate and National Assembly versions, a conference committee will have to iron them out before the final version goes to the president.

France has been reeling from strikes.

Police and protesters clashed Wednesday, and on Tuesday 428 people were arrested in connection with the protests.

The strikers have crippled transportation, and affected schools and fuel supplies.

About 1.1 million people have demonstrated across the country, French media quoted police as saying. Unions put the figure at 3.5 million nationwide as the rolling strike goes on for more than a week now.

continued:

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/10/21/france.strikes/index.html?hpt=T1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently, they don't want to be outdone by the Greeks (or even Iceland).

Vive La France!

Offline citizenx

French unions call for more protests

By the CNN Wire Staff
October 21, 2010 -- Updated 1904 GMT (0304 HKT)

Paris, France (CNN) -- French unions called Thursday for two more days of protests against government plans to raise the retirement age, as lawmakers cut through red tape to try to make the proposal law within days.

Six major unions called for nationwide demonstrations on October 28 and November 6, saying that protests so far show the people are ready to dig in for the long haul.

More than a million people have turned out to protest against the proposal to raise the retirement age from 60 to 62, a move the government says is necessary to save money.

The French Senate adopted new rules Thursday to speed up voting on the controversial pension reform bill. They now could pass their version as soon as Friday, meaning a final version could be sent to the president as soon as early next week.

Thousands of people demonstrated in central Paris on Thursday while the senators were voting.

Lawmakers, trying to wade through more than 1,000 amendments -- many put up by opposition senators to try to derail the bill -- will group them together rather than voting on each one, Labor Minister Eric Woerth announced.

He said debate on the bill had gone on longer than on any other bill since the Fifth Republic came into existence in 1958.

continued:

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/10/21/france.strikes/index.html?hpt=T1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explainer: Why the French are striking

By Thair Shaikh, CNN
October 21, 2010 -- Updated 1601 GMT (0001 HKT)

(CNN) -- Millions of public and private sector workers, students and other French citizens have taken to the streets in cities across France.

The demonstrations and wider civil unrest, including the blockade of fuel terminals, has crippled transport links and severely affected public services and businesses across varying sectors, including banking and the media.

So, why are they striking?
The strikers are objecting to the French government's plan to raise the retirement age from 60 to 62 and full pension payments from 65 to 67. The change will be made in 2018 and will affect both public and private-sector workers.

Why are the extra two years such a big issue?
Unions and political opponents say it penalizes workers, saying the move is unnecessary and punitive. Some students have told CNN in Paris they are worried they won't be able to get jobs if the current generation hangs onto jobs for an extra two years. Some also complain that it will disproportionately affect the poor.

Who is striking?
Workers from both the public and private sectors are on strike, including those in transportation, education, justice, hospitals, media and banking. Students are also demonstrating. The number of strikers varies according to who is providing the figures. By Thursday October 21, about 1.1 million people had demonstrated across the country, French media quoted police as saying. Unions put the figure at 3.5 million nationwide.

continued:

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/10/21/france.pension.strikes/index.html?hpt=T1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's next for France? (video link):

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2010/10/21/bittermann.france.more.strikes.cnn?hpt=T1

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
I am agreeing with the rights of man excercised by the peaceful and awakened French people in protest of this globalist coup. And I will continue to document how their nation got conned the last time into giving up more liberty for globalist pigs so that it will never happen again. The French did support the foundation of America and did assist in writing our founding documents. This is a fact. They along with native Americans, British truth tellers, and many others are to thank for this concept of a sovereign land based on the rights of man and not based on a select few elite psychos.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Will Americans Follow French Example Of Mass Civil Unrest?

How will Americans react when the government begins to impose the same austerity measures that are causing riots, street battles, fuel blockades and other assorted chaos in France? Will we witness mass civil unrest or will the sleeping middle classes continue to scratch their butts and watch Dancing with the Stars?

Back in June we forecast that the imminent onset of so-called austerity measures, which in reality represent nothing more than an elevated phase of government-run looting of the taxpayer, would herald an “age of rage,” leading to “riots and even revolutions as people react with fury in response to their jobs, savings, basic public services, pensions and welfare money being seized by the financial terrorists who caused the economic collapse in the first place.”

Four months later and citizens of one of the most prosperous countries in the world with the highest standard of living have shut down France after six days of strikes and protests in response to government plans to raise the retirement age from 60 to 62 and the full state pension age from 65 to 67.

Undoubtedly, there are two different protests occurring in France. The more violent scenes are the work of the rent-a-mob anarchist youths who couldn’t care less about pensions but will waste no opportunity to don black hoods and pointlessly smash up shop windows in demonstrations against “capitalism,” when in reality government seizure of pensions has all the hallmarks of command and control socialism and nothing to do with true free market capitalism.

These youths are more concerned about their welfare checks being cut, but they won’t garner the sympathy of the rest of the French people by taking baseball bats to Starbucks forecourts in mocked up media stunts. The legitimate protests and the ones that genuinely hurt the establishment and put the idiot anarchists to shame are being run by French workers, truck drivers, and union leaders, and enjoy the support of around 70% of the population.

Over a thousand gas stations have now run out of fuel across France, with strategic reserves set to last just a few weeks. Flights and trains have been disrupted, organized slowdowns have snarled highway traffic. The French are showing Americans how it should be done, by uniting peacefully to shut down an entire country. This is genuine people power – the French are sending a message to the establishment that they will no longer play ball until the looting stops.

read rest: http://www.infowars.com/will-americans-follow-french-example-of-mass-civil-unrest/

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
More things to look out for:

PROVOCATEUR EXPOSED: Greg Evensen calls for open anti-constitutional rebellion to enact a suspension of Habeus Corpus
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=187752.0

Offline citizenx

Mods, thanks for retitling the thread again (really).

The French people are exposing the Gobalsit Coup despite the agent provocateurs in their midst -- an important point.

Offline citizenx

France in turmoil as nationwide strike over pension reform stretches on
Crippling strikes across France
Hundreds of thousands of French workers and students walked out on strike in the latest round of pension protests.

By Edward Cody
Washington Post Foreign Service
Thursday, October 21, 2010; 2:26 PM

PARIS - Unions vowed that their striking workers would keep disrupting rail and road transportation. Teenagers marched through the streets and pledged to go on boycotting their schools. The government, trying to appear unfazed, urged Parliament to ignore the chaos and speed up the vote on a bitterly contested pension reform.

This Story
France in turmoil as nationwide strike over pension reform stretches on
Clashes in Lyon over French pensions

France remained stuck Thursday in what has become a major test of President Nicolas Sarkozy's conservative presidency - the turmoil caused by a nationwide strike and protest movement that has maintained its momentum well into a second month.

continued:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/21/AR2010102103924.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

French strikes: panic-buying at petrol pumps• A quarter of petrol stations run dry ahead of half-term break
• All 12 refineries and some fuel depots are blockaded

Angelique Chrisafis in Paris guardian.co.uk, Thursday 21 October 2010 09.24 BST

France faced another day of panic at the petrol pumps as refinery and oil depot protests continued despite government attempts to break the blockades over pension reforms. A quarter of the country's petrol stations have run dry amid fears over how people would get away for the long half-term break that starts tomorrow. North and western France were the worst hit.

All of France's 12 refineries and around 14 of its 219 fuel depots remained blockaded this morning. However, the environment minister, Jean-Louis Borloo, said the situation was "tending towards improving".

continued:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/oct/21/french-strikes-panic-buying-petrol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicolas Sarkozy orders break-up of blockades as French protests continue

Nearly a third of France's petrol stations empty or running short – but president refuses to back down on pensions reform
   (64)
Angelique Chrisafis in Paris guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 20 October 2010 18.56 BST

Nicolas Sarkozy today ordered French police to break up oil depot blockades in an attempt to calm fears over petrol shortages as strikes over pension reform continued.

Police moved in to dismantle barricades at several key depots early in the morning, including sites at Le Mans, La Rochelle and Dinge, but some strikers resumed picketing in the afternoon. A handful of depots remained blocked this afternoon.

With panic buying taking place in the run-up to the half-term holiday, the government said nearly a third of petrol stations were empty or running short. Fuel imports hit a record high as the government sought to circumvent the 24-day blockade of France's largest oil port near Marseille, where 51 tankers waited in the Mediterranean, unable to dock.

The French president refused to back down on his reform of the pensions system, and vowed to crack down on those who "sought to paralyse the country", warning that strikers would damage France's economy.

The biggest protest movement since Sarkozy assumed office continued, with 12 refineries blocked for a ninth day, airports disrupted, high schools still blockaded, and students joining the action, with university blockades in cities such as Lille and Paris. Staff at the Louvre blockaded the museum from 9am to 11am until they relented in the face of tourists asking to be let in. In Marseille, town hall workers began to clear bins as the health risk reached "pre-epidemic levels", with refuse collectors continuing to strike.

continued:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/oct/20/nicolas-sarkozy-france-protests-blockades
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarkozy sets the heavy squad on the riots as demonstrations over French pension reforms continue for ninth dayBy Peter Allen
Last updated at 9:48 PM on 21st October 2010

Marseilles, Paris's Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports affected
Passengers forced to carry their own luggage off planes
3,000 of the country’s 12,000 petrol stations have run dry
Disputes costing country £100million a day

Armed with pump-action shotguns, sidearms and stun grenades the officers look like they belong in a war zone.
In fact they are elite French policemen who were deployed to the historic centre of Lyon yesterday to deal with rioting students.
President Nicolas Sarkozy took the extreme measure in the face of growing protests against an unpopular law aimed at increasing the retirement age from 60 to 62.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322441/France-riots-Chaos-airports-blockaded-ninth-day-protests.html#ixzz132tbYrgb

Offline citizenx

French Fury in the EU Cage
“Work Harder to Earn Less”

By DIANA JOHNSTONE | CounterPunch | October 21, 2010
The French are at it again – out on strike, blocking transport, raising hell in the streets, and all that merely because the government wants to raise the retirement age from 60 to 62.  They must be crazy.

That, I suppose, is the way the current mass movement in France is seen – or at least shown – in much of the world, and above all in the Anglo-Saxon world.

Perhaps the first thing that needs to be said about the current mass strikes in France is that they are not really about “raising the retirement age from 60 to 62”. This is rather like describing the capitalist free market as a sort of lemonade stand. A propaganda simplification of very complex issues.

It allows the commentators to go crashing through open doors.  After all, they observe sagely, people in other countries work until 65 or beyond, so why should the French balk at 62? The population is aging, and if the retirement age isn’t raised, the pension system will go broke paying out pensions to so many ancients.

However, the current protest movement is not about “raising the retirement age from 60 to 62”. It is about much more.

For one thing, this movement is an expression of exasperation with the government of Nicolas Sarkozy, which blatantly favors the super-rich over the majority of working people in this country.  He was elected on the slogan, “Work more to earn more”, and the reality turns out to be work harder to earn less.  The Labor Minister who introduced the reform, Eric Woerth, got a job for his wife on the office staff of the richest woman in France, Liliane Bettencourt, heir to the Oreal cosmetics giant, at the same time that, as budget minister, he was overlooking her massive tax evasions. While tax benefits for the rich help empty the public coffers, this government is doing what it can to tear down the whole social security system that emerged after World War II on the pretext that “we can’t afford it”.

The retirement issue is far more complex than “the age of retirement”.  The legal age of retirement means the age at which one may retire.  But the pension depends on the number of years worked, or to be more precise, on the number of cotisations (payments) into the joint pension scheme. On the grounds of “saving the system from bankruptcy”, the government is gradually raising the number of years of cotisations from 40 to 43 years, with indications that this will be stretched out further in the future.

continued:

http://alethonews.wordpress.com/2010/10/21/french-fury-in-the-eu-cage/

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Mods, thanks for retitling the thread again (really).

The French people are exposing the Gobalsit Coup despite the agent provocateurs in their midst -- an important point.

Yeah, I listened to the latest Max Kaiser interview and he is right. The collusion between the patriots of France and US was likely one of the most significant processes to define the rights of man, liberty, and freedom in the founding documents. This is hard to debate.

Excusez moi mon fis a Paris!

Et vive la liberté!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YGXsw3XK9I

Offline citizenx

French Leader Vows to Punish Violent Protesters
By STEVEN ERLANGER and ALAN COWELL
Published: October 21, 2010

PARIS — As unions called for new national protests, the French government acted Thursday evening to short-circuit a lengthy debate in the Senate on opposition amendments to a bill that would raise the retirement age.  With French drivers short of gasoline, ports blocked and intermittent clashes between demonstrators and the police, President Nicolas Sarkozy employed an article in the Constitution that will allow the government to prevent individual votes on the remaining 230 or so amendments to the bill.  There have been about 1,000 amendments, most of them an effort by the Socialist Party and other opposition parties to slow down the passage of the bill while the strikes continue. Under the streamlined procedure, a final vote on the bill is expected by the middle of next week.  The bill calls for gradual increases in the age for a minimum pension to 62 from 60 and for a full pension to 67 from 65. It provides some exceptions for workers in dangerous occupations, for those who began work at an early age and for mothers who take breaks to raise their children.  The rule will force the Senate to cast a single vote on the bill in a text drafted by the government, accepting only the amendments the government chooses. Debate can continue on the remaining amendments, but senators will not be able to vote on each one.  The unions called for new days of national protest next Thursday and on Nov. 6.  The Socialists’ leader, Martine Aubry, criticized the government’s move in Parliament as an abuse of power imposing “an unjust reform” without sufficient debate by the elected representatives of the French people.

“With Mr. Sarkozy, it’s the permanent ‘coup de force,’ ” she said, echoing an anti-De Gaulle pamphlet in 1964 by François Mitterrand called “Le coup d’état permanent.”  But Labor Minister Éric Woerth said that with the debate in its third week, “It’s time for the Senate to act.” Asked about Ms. Aubry’s charge, he said: “You say it’s a coup de force,” but added: “It’s only the application of the Constitution.”  Earlier on Thursday, Mr. Sarkozy warned that “troublemakers” using violence in the protests against his proposed pension changes would be pursued and punished “with no weakness” on the part of the authorities. He spoke at a meeting with rural officials southwest of Paris as a 10th straight day of strikes at refineries and blockades of fuel depots and ports left motorists struggling to find fuel.  While the authorities said Thursday that there had been a “slow improvement” in fuel supplies, with only 14 of more than 200 depots still blockaded, service station operators said that about half of the country’s 13,000 gas stations were experiencing supply problems.  Referring to several days of clashes between the police and protesters in Lyon, which continued on Thursday, Mr. Sarkozy said the “troublemakers will not have the last word in a democracy, a republic.”  “It is not acceptable,” he said. “They will be stopped, tracked down and punished, in Lyon and anywhere else, with no weakness. Because in our democracy, there are many ways to express yourself. But violence is the most cowardly, the most gratuitous, and that is not acceptable.”...

for the entire article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/22/world/europe/22france.html?hpw

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Some important info from a historian of the revolutionary/enlightenment era...

The French Revolution was the seminal event that eventually spawned the Russian Revolution, and other smaller affairs in between... The revolution in France became the model, the European elites tool for world conquest. The French Revolution was a chaotic affair, it could not follow the American model because of the hatred stored in the masses of French serfs... there was nothing rational about it... The Enlightenment was not in it.  

Both Jefferson and Paine were wise to leave back to America early on where the breed of common self-sufficiency was more hospitable. The French serfs were steeped in generations of hatred for the wealthy and hated anything the elite had a hand in... including the Enlightenment.  

Paine was in a French prison and was scheduled for the guillotine but for a fortunate mark on the wrong cell, he was free to flee, and in haste he did. The Enlightenment faltered in Europe with the revolution in France But it flourished in America for several more decades.

JTCoyoté

“He who is the author of a war lets loose
the whole contagion of hell and opens a
vein that bleeds a nation to death."

~Thomas Paine,
Common Sense

Offline citizenx

French police end refinery blockade as pension bill protests continue
By the CNN Wire Staff
October 22, 2010 -- Updated 0805 GMT (1605 HKT)

Paris, France (CNN) -- French police ended the blockade of an oil refinery near Paris early Friday morning as protests against government plans to raise the retirement age continued. Members of the Gendarmerie Nationale instructed strikers to free the refinery at 3:15 a.m. (9:15 p.m. ET Thursday), a police spokesman said. The spokesman said they encountered no resistance, and strikers continue to protest in front of the refinery. More than a million people have turned out nationwide to protest the proposal to raise the retirement age from 60 to 62, a move the French government says is necessary to save money. The country has faced fuel shortages because workers are on strike at all 12 of the nation's refineries, and protesters are blocking 14 of the country's 219 oil terminals.

continued (with video link):

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/10/22/france.strikes/index.html?hpt=T1

Offline citizenx

France issues emergency decree ordering strikers back to work at refinery
 Published: 11:51AM BST 22 Oct 2010

French police broke up a picket line blocking access to the oil refinery serving the Paris region Friday after the state issued an emergency decree ordering strikers there back to work. For two months France has been in the grip of a wave of protests against Nicolas Sarkozy's bid to raise the retirement age from 60 to 62 and set the latest threshold for full pension payments at 67. All of France's 12 oil refineries have been disrupted by strikes, and on Friday around one in five petrol stations had run out of fuel, according to the environment and transport minister.

continued:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/8079680/France-issues-emergency-decree-ordering-strikers-back-to-work-at-refinery.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Sarkozy,

Using the Power of the State to Force People Back to Work = State-Sponsored Slavery

Forced Labor = Slavery

period.