Fritz Springmeier who wrote Bloodlines of the Illuminati released from prison!

Author Topic: Fritz Springmeier who wrote Bloodlines of the Illuminati released from prison!  (Read 29762 times)

Offline ORECHICK

has been released from prison, after being framed and falsely convicted of bank robbery and possession of weed.  My husband and I just received a letter from him today that he was released on Oct. 6 and is currently in a halfway house in Portland Oregon.

Just wanted to put that out there since Fritz has been instrumental in exposing the NWO agenda and the players behind it.

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
Re: Fritz Springmeier who wrote Bloodlines of the Illuminati
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 11:22:20 PM »

Offline NEPB

• Renagade
Whoooooooooo yaaaaa. Keep your nose clean Fritz, I can't wait to see you in a future lecture.

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
I have his address if any one wishes to donate or correspond.
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline ORECHICK

Thanks Dok.  I have his address as well if anyone is interested in writing.  He asked that news of his release be spread by those who would find it of interest, so please put it out there if you can.

Thanks!

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
Hopefully Alex can get him on the show.

Offline MrSwe

• "We must animate the constitution" ; Alex Jones
I can't believe they actually set him up like this.

I mean still most truth tellers aren't thrown into jail, at least not yet.

Offline Scootle

I can't believe they actually set him up like this.

I mean still most truth tellers aren't thrown into jail, at least not yet.

It was probably to make an example out of him to send a message to whistleblowers or something. If so, it didn't work. How long has he been in there? I bet he'll be blown away by how much more awake people are to this stuff compared to when he went in!
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline attietewd

I believe the only REAL threat to the NWO is the truthers who have spiritual knowledge as well as earthly knowledge because they are powerful spiritually which is where the NWO is weak. I read the book...the good guys win!  Fritz was detrimental to my education of the workings of the NWO.  I am glad that he is out, free and alive.  God bless him and keep him safe.  I hope he keeps on educating the public. 
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline ORECHICK

It was probably to make an example out of him to send a message to whistleblowers or something. If so, it didn't work. How long has he been in there? I bet he'll be blown away by how much more awake people are to this stuff compared to when he went in!

He made reference in one letter to how fast the NWO agenda has progressed since he went in and being curious about it when he gets out.  He chose his words carefully since all prison mail is read.

Offline One Revelator

has been released from prison, after being framed and falsely convicted of bank robbery and possession of weed.  My husband and I just received a letter from him today that he was released on Oct. 6 and is currently in a halfway house in Portland Oregon.

Just wanted to put that out there since Fritz has been instrumental in exposing the NWO agenda and the players behind it.

Is there a website somewhere that tracks his latest status?  You mentioned halfway house.  How long till he’s reunited with family? Will he have access to a computer or be on line in the near future?
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

I would love it if Fritz gave an interview with Alex from his halfway house.

I know when Freeway Ricky Ross left prison, he called Alex the first day he got into his halfway house.  Same thing with Tommy Chong.

Another truthseeker that I can't wait until they get out of prison is Michael Riconoscuito.

Offline ORECHICK

Is there a website somewhere that tracks his latest status?  You mentioned halfway house.  How long till he’s reunited with family? Will he have access to a computer or be on line in the near future?

No website that I know of at the moment.  As far as his family, I know he wanted to be sent to Portland since that is where his family is and where he is from, I'm assuming he's met with them by now since he got there on 10/7.  Not sure if he has access to a computer. I'm hoping to get a letter to him this week and I plan on asking a lot of questions.

Please feel free to write him, he likes to get correspondence. 

Offline ORECHICK

I would love it if Fritz gave an interview with Alex from his halfway house.

I know when Freeway Ricky Ross left prison, he called Alex the first day he got into his halfway house.  Same thing with Tommy Chong.

Another truthseeker that I can't wait until they get out of prison is Michael Riconoscuito.

I have his phone number too if someone wanted to get it and do an interview. 

Offline One Revelator

No website that I know of at the moment.  As far as his family, I know he wanted to be sent to Portland since that is where his family is and where he is from, I'm assuming he's met with them by now since he got there on 10/7.  Not sure if he has access to a computer. I'm hoping to get a letter to him this week and I plan on asking a lot of questions.

Please feel free to write him, he likes to get correspondence. 

Thanks for the info.  Please keep us posted on any latest developments.  Last I read the sentence went to 2012 so I'm guessing he' s been given parole.  And yeah, I agree he would make for a great interview.  I also suspect that quite a few people would love to see him online eventually.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline winthorp

Amazing book!.  If you have not read his book. You need to read it!
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge - Hosea 4:6

Offline MrSwe

• "We must animate the constitution" ; Alex Jones
Amazing book!.  If you have not read his book. You need to read it!

Im thinking of getting.. So you say it's really good?

Offline Orwells1984

I do not know if Fritz is guilty of the crimes he was accused tried and convicted of. What I do know that his work "Be wise as Serpents" and later his work "The 13 Illuminati Bloodlines"  are stolen from Bill Schnobelen and Jordan Maxwell . Schnobelen's work along with Jordan's is documented years before Fritz books were released and are in some parts word for word taken from their work. Not to hate on Fritz but only to give honor where it is due. Bill Schnobelen claims that Fritz even came into his home and stole boxes of information. This is something that Fritz needs to clear up with Bill and Jordan if any real researcher can ever take him seriously.
"If you have embraced a creed which appears to be free from the ordinary dirtiness of politics - a creed from which you yourself cannot expect to draw any material advantage - surely that proves that you are in the right?"
-George Orwell

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
I do not know if Fritz is guilty of the crimes he was accused tried and convicted of. What I do know that his work "Be wise as Serpents" and later his work "The 13 Illuminati Bloodlines"  are stolen from Bill Schnobelen and Jordan Maxwell . Schnobelen's work along with Jordan's is documented years before Fritz books were released and are in some parts word for word taken from their work. Not to hate on Fritz but only to give honor where it is due. Bill Schnobelen claims that Fritz even came into his home and stole boxes of information. This is something that Fritz needs to clear up with Bill and Jordan if any real researcher can ever take him seriously.

Isn't Bill that vampire dude who claims to be a supreme master of nearly every secret society under the sun?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline ORECHICK

Everyone has a right to an opinion and NO ONE is above reproach, even Fritz.  I will tell you that Jordan Maxwell is a huge occultist new ager.. even his name... He chose it from a H.P. Blavatsky book, not sure which one, but there's a youtube video of him speaking of her with great fondness.  And as for Schnobelen... I find what he says fascinating, but too unbelievable at times.  He seems to have been everywhere and done everything.

Just my 0.2
Thanks!

Offline Dok

examples?
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline Orwells1984

Isn't Bill that vampire dude who claims to be a supreme master of nearly every secret society under the sun?

Bill began his life as what he says a "White Witch" during his time as a Catholic School teacher. He then moved into "Black Magic" where he joined multiple groups linked to A. Crowley, and H.P. Blavatsky. Then being introduced by the Highest degree Witch in Michigan he joined Freemasonry and (Claims) to have risen to 33 degree in less than 5 years afterward being offered High Priest jobs (Because of his vast knowledge of Ritual Black Magic) of ritual degrees rising to the 140th(something ludacris like that) degree within Freemasonry. He then joined the Shriners (Sub group within Masonry). Living a dark life of ritual sex black magic and selfishness he claimed he sold his soul to the devil and began to train to become a Vampire after his death in the service of Lucifer. This is when a lady wrote on the back of a check he was cashing that was from the Church of Satan she wrote "Praying for you in the Name of Jesus". He said all his magic stopped working and believed he was cursed. The high priest of Michigan then told him to join the Mormons who he said were in fact created by Witches for Witches within Freemasonry. He joined the Mormons became a high degree in Mormonism before realizing that wasent good enough. He quit all his old occultic associations including Mormonism. Becoming a "Born again Christian". It was at this time that he ran into Fritz Springmeier at first being friends with Fritz but then claims that Fritz stole alot of his old information from his previous experiences. Then Fritz wrote the book "Be wise as Serpents". This is all available by Bill Schnobelen's DVD series "Interview with a Ex Vampire". 

Jordan Maxwell also claims alot of his work was stolen and published by authors including Fritz Springmeier.

I am not saying all of this is true just pretty much throwing it up in the air where it falls who knows just wanna get to the truth.
"If you have embraced a creed which appears to be free from the ordinary dirtiness of politics - a creed from which you yourself cannot expect to draw any material advantage - surely that proves that you are in the right?"
-George Orwell

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Bill began his life as what he says a "White Witch" during his time as a Catholic School teacher. He then moved into "Black Magic" where he joined multiple groups linked to A. Crowley, and H.P. Blavatsky. Then being introduced by the Highest degree Witch in Michigan he joined Freemasonry and (Claims) to have risen to 33 degree in less than 5 years afterward being offered High Priest jobs (Because of his vast knowledge of Ritual Black Magic) of ritual degrees rising to the 140th(something ludacris like that) degree within Freemasonry. He then joined the Shriners (Sub group within Masonry). Living a dark life of ritual sex black magic and selfishness he claimed he sold his soul to the devil and began to train to become a Vampire after his death in the service of Lucifer. This is when a lady wrote on the back of a check he was cashing that was from the Church of Satan she wrote "Praying for you in the Name of Jesus". He said all his magic stopped working and believed he was cursed. The high priest of Michigan then told him to join the Mormons who he said were in fact created by Witches for Witches within Freemasonry. He joined the Mormons became a high degree in Mormonism before realizing that wasent good enough. He quit all his old occultic associations including Mormonism. Becoming a "Born again Christian". It was at this time that he ran into Fritz Springmeier at first being friends with Fritz but then claims that Fritz stole alot of his old information from his previous experiences. Then Fritz wrote the book "Be wise as Serpents". This is all available by Bill Schnobelen's DVD series "Interview with a Ex Vampire". 

Jordan Maxwell also claims alot of his work was stolen and published by authors including Fritz Springmeier.

I am not saying all of this is true just pretty much throwing it up in the air where it falls who knows just wanna get to the truth.

IMO, they have completely different styles and all three have helped to wake people up.

Fritz's book has been made readily availsble to millions and has likely not received a dime from it.

Not sure why all three cannot be listened to, read, and viewed without any infighting. I do not find their material either identical nor conflicting. they seem to be all giving another slice of truth to us as we feast on the truth pie.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline winthorp

Well what did he get? Do not pass go? Go straight to jail?
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge - Hosea 4:6

According to the bureau of prisons, he hasn't been released.
http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderServlet?Transaction=NameSearch&needingMoreList=false&FirstName=Fritz&Middle=&LastName=Springmeier&Race=U&Sex=U&Age=&x=75&y=24

The 03-26-2011 release date is probably when he'll get out of his halfway house.  Being in a halfway house is technically still being in the system.

Offline Chris_Morganti

Someone should try and get in touch with Alex and tell him about Fritz.

I am sure if Alex Jones asked Fritz would come on his show. Costs too much for me to call in from Australia and I am not sure whether or not sure what email to send information to in regards to getting in touch with the infowars team.
Australia, Perth Citizens for Truth
http://perthcitizensfortruth.org

Offline markuslebt

FRITZ I BACK IN THE SLAMMER, they arrested him again.

Offline Dok

FRITZ I BACK IN THE SLAMMER, they arrested him again.

do you have any details?
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline Dok

Fritz Springmeier Back in Jail

Political prisoner! Fritz Springmeier has been removed from Oregon Halfway House in Portland. We suspect he has been returned to FCI Sheridan P.O. Box 8000 27072 Ballston Road, Sheridan, Oregon 97378-9601

A friend called but they won't say anything. (503-843-4442.) Fritz had found a job as a telemarketer and was looking forward to regaining his freedom. He was picked up for "questioning" by the FBI last Wednesday evening. Please write to me if you are interested in organizing a committee to bring Fritz's case to the United Nations and Amnesty International, as well as the Government of China, as an example of political persecution in the US.

by Henry Makow Ph.D.
(Jan 1, 2011)

In 2003, Illuminati researcher Fritz Springmeier was sentenced to 111 months in prison on the basis of no evidence. His experience suggests that at any time the Illuminati can put away anyone who irritates them.

Springmeier was convicted because a bank robber, Forrest E. Bateman Jr. testified that Springmeier visited his house on the same day as Bateman discussed the robbery with two accomplices.

Bateman received a reduced sentence for this testimony. He did not say he had discussed the robbery with Springmeier.

Bateman was turned in by his friend and accomplice Tony Huntington. Huntington also implicated Springmeier and received no sentence for the bank robbery. Over 120 years of prison time for drugs and guns were also forgiven. Pretty good incentive to lie?

At Springmeier's trial and appeal, James A. Redden, the sentencing judge, kept repeating -- "circumstantial evidence can be used to prove anything."

Indeed, Springmeier's case is in the law books as an example of the low standard of evidence needed to convict someone. Ann J Brown, the first Federal Judge to hear the case, had said, "There is no evidence against this man."

Springmeier received an extra five years because a firearm was used in the robbery.

Forrest Bateman fired a rifle into the ceiling to get everyone's attention when he and two accomplices robbed $6000 from the Key Bank in the Portland suburb of Damascus Oct 6, 1997.

Ten minutes prior to the robbery, a "bomb" exploded at the Fantasy Adult Video Store, located six miles west of the bank. No one was injured in the explosion but police investigators believe that the bomb was set off as a diversionary tactic.

The "bomb" was a propane tank. Springmeier was nowhere near either event and had no prior knowledge of either. At the time he was working at a print shop in Eagle Creek, 10 miles SE. However the proprietor refused to provide an alibi because Fritz had offended him by criticizing Billy Graham.

The point is that Fritz served seven years in prison for a crime he did not commit. He was sold out by his lawyer, Pat Birmingham, who, when given a copy of "Bloodlines of the Illuminati" exclaimed, "Am I in this?"

There was no evidence connecting Fritz to this crime. Yes, he knew Bateman (from a Bible Studies class, of all things) but there was no evidence he knew about the crime. Bateman and his accomplices got reduced sentences for implicating Springmeier.

These days, if you're an Illuminati researcher in the US, you are guilty until proven innocent.

Last October, Fritz was released to a halfway house in Portland.

In order to regain his freedom, he needs to find approved employment and accommodation.

Until then, this gifted opponent of the New World Order is in a guilded cage, unable to leave the premises except on job expeditions. He needs to find a job within a 100 miles radius of Portland. If you can help, write to him at springmeiermessages@hotmail.com

hmakow@gmail.com

Link
http://www.henrymakow.com/springmeier.html
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline Dok

Re: Fritz Springmeier who wrote Bloodlines of the Illuminati BACK IN prison!
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2011, 07:18:17 AM »
Multnomah County Sheriff's Office
Public Access to Inmate Data

SWIS ID:  50400  
Name:  Springmeier, Fritz Artz  
Race:  White  
Height:  5 ft 11 in  
Weight:  171 lbs  
Hair:  Blonde  
Eyes:  Blue  
Arresting Agency:  US Marshall Service  
Arrest Date:  1/12/2011 8:00 AM  
Booking Date:  1/12/2011 3:59 PM  
Current Status:  Released  
Assigned Facility:  PERM  
Projected Release Date:  Unknown  
Release Date:  1/20/2011  
Release Reason:  US Marshall  
Court Case No.  None  DA Case No.  None  Citation No.  None  
Charge Bail Status
USM HOLD (U ) $0 Unsentenced

http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=Q0k5PL22Zpeas1VsQnXjpA==

WEDNESDAY! U.S. Marshall's office confirmed Fritz scheduled to be returned to Sheridan.  Can happen for any reason while still in custody at the half-way house. Could have been due to correspondence, any violation or perceived violation or just that the half-way house couldn't or didn't want to handle this inmate.  He had said that the half-way house associates had been doing research on him.

Fritz had found a job as a telemarketer and was looking forward to regaining his freedom. He was picked up for "questioning" by the FBI last Wednesday evening.

http://www.henrymakow.com/springmeier.html

HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline attietewd

Why does it say "no charge" on his records?  How is it they can do this to him?  It really makes no sense.

Offline Dok

Why does it say "no charge" on his records?  How is it they can do this to him?  It really makes no sense.

You ask that in todays world?
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline Freebird100

I wonder if they destroyed his mind in prison.The poor guy may have come out a vegetable.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline attietewd

You ask that in todays world?

I know.  But it's just so hard to accept that people can get away with doing this. It's barbaric.

Offline Dok

I know.  But it's just so hard to accept that people can get away with doing this. It's barbaric.

I agree it is. There should be out rage but there will not be any. All because of who Fritz is. Same thing with Bill Cooper and he was murdered. But sadly this is becoming main stream. Take the family in Jew Jersey, they had their 5 kids taken by the state for no reason, other than they were Christians that home schooled. No out rage. Because of who they are.
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

independentWV

I agree it is. There should be out rage but there will not be any. All because of who Fritz is. Same thing with Bill Cooper and he was murdered. But sadly this is becoming main stream. Take the family in Jew Jersey, they had their 5 kids taken by the state for no reason, other than they were Christians that home schooled. No out rage. Because of who they are.

If he is interested in early families have lots of data specifically Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC. Researched for many years.