Author Topic: Bristol Palin.... doing the devils work  (Read 2530 times)

Offline redeux

• I challenge any NWO member to a fist fight
Bristol Palin.... doing the devils work
« on: October 13, 2010, 12:39:30 pm »

Bristol Palin gets her sex groove on during this weeks Dancing with the Illuminati's, mass SOMA for the sleeping masses...... All the while Mom and Dad Palin watch and "support" their daughters hypocritical maneuvers.... this is one right out of the F&AM, OES, NWO playbook.....

"According to People.com, although Bristol Palin, 19, has said that she will wear “the most modest outfits for sure" while on Dancing with the Stars this season, the mother of Tripp, 18-months, will change it up a bit next week."

"Palin showed off a sexier side of herself on the dance floor Monday night when she donned a belted white shirt and sequined hot pants for her rumba with partner Mark Ballas.
'My mom and dad are the ones telling me to get into character,' Palin said in a post show interview. Bristol had a difficult time showing off her sexy side.

SARAH Palin stopped her husband from taking part on Dancing With the Stars!

The ex-Alaska governor of Alaska has revealed DWTS producers originally asked her spouse, Todd Palin, if he wanted to take part on the program — so she offered up her teenage daughter Bristol instead!

“They wanted Todd to be on the show,” Sarah said.

“I think that would have been cool to see, too. But here Bristol is… doing something all new.”

"Days after earning high marks for a second week on Dancing With the Stars, Bristol Palin stepped out in another very public forum: speaking before nearly 1,000 people in California to promote abstinence."

“There may be multiple forms of contraception, but I’m here to say that one fact remains. Those that practice abstinence have no chance of becoming pregnant,” Bristol Palin said Thursday, to cheers from the predominantly white and affluent audience. “Abstinence is not about morality, it is about reality. It is the only thing that works every time. My message is a simple one: Don’t make the same decision I made, just wait. Young ladies, please hear me.”

BUT GO AHEAD AND DANCE LIKE A SLUT..... BUT DON'T F*CK.....

This total ILLUMINATI DOUBLESPEAK.... total CIA MKULTRA morality F*CK!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCgAUDyUFaM

Protect your manhood, demand Testosterone..........

Offline riley martin

Re: Bristol Palin.... doing the devils work
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 12:41:44 pm »
She is extremely sexy.  Hubba hubba.  Rooooaaarrrr. 
Get me another tie, get me another shirt, get me another woolen

Offline redeux

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 12:44:36 pm »
She is extremely sexy.  Hubba hubba.  Rooooaaarrrr. 

I hope that's a joke..... otherwise your taste in women sux....

Offline chris jones

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 04:48:41 pm »

I'd phrase that a tad different, following her mothers lead.

Her mum has star celebrity status, she hit the big time, grabbed the brass ring, the elites opened the door when she came a knocking

Her and LIL Johny M.(bomb, bomb bomb Iran), what a FK pair. There goes my ulcers just thinking about them.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 04:57:23 pm »
They did all they could to make issue of the fact that it is obvious payoff politics that she is still in the show !

They wanted a showdown and the publicity for "poor" Bristol.  Situation didn't fall for it, did he!

Love, e

Offline riley martin

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 07:34:10 pm »
I hope that's a joke..... otherwise your taste in women sux....

Not joking at all.  She has some eskimo blood in her and I like that she is so shapely.  A nice curvature in her mid section and a beautiful smile.  She is probably mind controlled but whatever.  I do not encourage parents to let them watch Dancing With The Stars.  Definetly too sexy for kids/
Get me another tie, get me another shirt, get me another woolen

Offline _CREATIONIST_

• 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB.
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 07:37:03 pm »
Palin is a MILF and Bristol is still hot herself. Riley you have good taste.
" In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me light and strength." - General Robert E. Lee

Offline redeux

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 10:51:10 pm »
Palin is a MILF and Bristol is still hot herself. Riley you have good taste.

lmao......