Government Seizes Newborn Baby Over Political Beliefs Of Parents [Oathkeepers]

Author Topic: Government Seizes Newborn Baby Over Political Beliefs Of Parents [Oathkeepers]  (Read 43230 times)

Offline adissenter2

• Revolt Time
I want to know who gave orders to the so called CPS and police to do this???

who authorized it???  there has to be a public record of a memo saying 'target so and so' because 'this is our reasoning' ... look into NH state statute where the people have a right to know and can look into all public recordings/writings and records unless deemed sensitive/national security

New Hampshire Public Records
The New Hampshire Right to Know Law
http://www.allfreerecords.com/New_Hampshire/public-records.htm

CHAPTER 91-A: ACCESS TO GOVERNMENTAL RECORDS AND MEETINGS
http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/NHTOC/NHTOC-VI-91-A.htm

this has to be coming from higher up, a type of provocateur tactic of some sort
where they can depend on a response that they can point the finger of blame at

hold these public servants feet to the fire, they have to be held accountable

Not in our backyard!

New Hampshire's Free Staters & all other local liberty groups need to mobilize
and put peaceful pressure on these government kidnappers ASAP!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! Molon Labe! Come and take them!

Offline tritonman

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2010/10/07/oath-keepers-statement-about-video-titled-government-agents-seize-oath-keepers-new-born-from-hospital/comment-page-3/#comment-12531

I am going to rack out because my fiancee and I are over exhausted with all of this. If any of you think this is a “scam” or something of the sort watch Alex Jones tomorrow I think he has me on at 12 noon. People will know then, my daughter was stolen the only scam going on here is the one that the State of NH is pulling.
Comment by Johnathon Irish — October 7, 2010 @ 11:10 pm
Nothing on infowars about him being on the show, we will have to wait and see.  I am definately keeping my eyes on this story.

Offline Freeski

Nothing on infowars about him being on the show, we will have to wait and see.  I am definately keeping my eyes on this story.

Story now up on Prisonplanet:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/government-seizes-newborn-baby-over-political-beliefs-of-parents.html
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline jshowell

Where's the free state project?  Shouldn't they all be converging on wherever Johnathan Irish lives to get that baby back to its mama?  If they don't do anything doesn't it just confirm they're all for themselves and not willing to stick themselves out there for someone else?

We don't even know if the guy or his fiance's got a drug, felonies or child abuse history.  What I bet happened is the guy or his fiance has a previous relationship or family member that's issued some sort of restraining order, or they shot their mouths off about how they're going to take down the government because they got guns-I'm guessing it's the guy who the girl had two kids with before that's the problem.   

Oathkeepers should work to exonerate their name and the baby should go back to her mama (as long as the mama isn't doing pcp, crack or heroin, and there's lots of those types of mamas), but wouldn't full disclosure help them out now that they're asking for help?

If I didn't have past problems and all these false allegations came out it would only stop people from helping me out if it came out I held back information.  Is there any reason for Irish to not send out the full affidavit to everyone?

Offline tritonman

Story now up on Prisonplanet:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/government-seizes-newborn-baby-over-political-beliefs-of-parents.html
Story yes but still no mention of him being on today's show as claimed above.  Has anyone heard anything concrete on this?

Offline jshowell

There's a protest today for anyone close:

PROTEST the State kidnapping of babies
Time   
Friday, October 8 · 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Location   Concord Hospital
Created By   
Tiffany Ann Marler U, Amanda Biondolillo
More Info   http://www.concordhospital.org/about/maps.php

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=140134156032916&v=wall&story_fbid=140174666028865&notif_t=like#!/event.php?eid=140134156032916

Offline ImpeachBarrySoetoro

There's a protest today for anyone close:

PROTEST the State kidnapping of babies
Time   
Created By   
Tiffany Ann Marler U, Amanda Biondolillo
More Info   http://www.concordhospital.org/about/maps.php

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=140134156032916&v=wall&story_fbid=140174666028865&notif_t=like#!/event.php?eid=140134156032916

Facebook link doesn't work.

Offline jshowell

Facebook link doesn't work.

just search for it when you're in facebook

Offline feeditup

This could be a psyop.
Facebook is the Barn of the sheep, time to break in, Tare some f**king wool up

http://archive.seacoastonline.com/2003news/09012003/news/47841.htm

A Winnacunnet High School student was accused of making violent threats against the school and was being held in jail without bail.

Jonathan Irish, 17, of Seabrook, who was to begin his senior year Wednesday, is charged with criminal threatening.

Court records say Irish told another teenager he was "going to bring guns to school, hide them in the woods and bathrooms, and kill anyone he wanted."

According to the arrest warrant, the other teen believed what she was being told and "feared for her life."

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Maybe they think he is with the Sons of Liberty Riders...?
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

97.There are NO criminal charges, they are charging us with abuse and neglect on a child that wasn’t even 16 hours old!!! This makes NO SENSE!!!

Comment by Johnathon Irish — October 8, 2010 @ 5:41 am

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
This could be a psyop.

we already covered that, please read from the beginning. thanks
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
97.There are NO criminal charges, they are charging us with abuse and neglect on a child that wasn’t even 16 hours old!!! This makes NO SENSE!!!

Comment by Johnathon Irish — October 8, 2010 @ 5:41 am

Rogue, criminal govt.
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline donnay

"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline tritonman

The problem I see is this has not been verified as to it's authenticity.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
The problem I see is this has not been verified as to it's authenticity.

why is the font. the darkness, and the angle different in item 7?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

You really think the infowars team/Stewart Rhodes would have seen the different font and not done some further investigating before posting it? I'm sure there's a logical explanation for the different font.

Offline donnay

Interesting they block out the child's name but at the header it says, Re: Cheyenne Irish.

I think number 5 is going to be a damning issue.  The mother has issues with the state with two other children.  So they have her in the system.  *SIGH*

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
can't someone call and verify that #7 is part of the docket?

Also, this is not an affidavit, this is a motion to change the venue.

Even without #7 and even if it was added to somehow get oathkeepers attached.

How f-ing cold is that document? I mean there is a complete lack of humanity in the way family division just regards a child as some piece of inventory and how a one page document is sufficient to just tag and bag a kid.

I mean shouldn't there be like a phone book sized file of reports for grabbing a human being from their family?

Either this is an obvious "guilt by association" tactic to target OT, a psyops that is backfiring like crazy because now more people are learning how easy it is for the state to snatch kids, a lone wolf using OT to help him with his situation, or something else (like covering all bases).

But the bottom line is that this one page document shows how easy it is for the state to tag and bag 16 hour old babies

Offline adissenter2

• Revolt Time
rally the troops for a peaceful action already!!!

give us numbers to call to flood the switchboards

where are the activists? where are the protesters? 

PROTEST the State kidnapping of babies!!!
Public Event
Time   
http://www.concordhospital.org/about/maps.php

Offline adissenter2

• Revolt Time
We join with the Oath Keepers organization in asking people to flood the relevant organizations with calls and emails demanding the release of the baby. Please be polite.

Contact New Hampshire DCWY

Telephone (603) 271-4711
Toll Free Number (800) 852-3345
Fax Number (603) 271-4729

Email found at: http://apps.dhhs.nh.gov/EmailContact/EmailContact.aspx?a=adoption&b=Foster%20Care%20and%20Adoption%20Services

Contact Concord Hospital

(603) 225-2711

Toll Free Instate: (800) 327-0464

Email found at: https://www.concordhospital.org/contact/feedback.php

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny

This document stinks to high heaven.

I question its authenticity.

Not only is #7 in a different font size, the alignment is off by a few degrees.  The first 6 items are somewhat diagonally due to the paper being put in a copy machine, scanner, or coming out of the printer very slightly at an off angle.  #7 is perfectly straight, as if it was pasted over the document in Paint, Photoshop, GIMP, etc.

The above image I added red lines originating from the left margin to show the alignments.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
There is nothing wrong with purchasing and owning weapons.

So.  Make them "prove" child abuse.  Do not speak to the System in any manner, at all.  Do not believe nor react to "anything" they say.  Give your attorney his best shot at defense by saying "nothing."  If they contact for a meeting or any other thing, say to please contact in writing only or write to attorney & provide the attorney's contact info.

Best is not to answer the phone or door at all.  If you pick up phone or talk through the door, they go to their reports and fabricate big stories that are not true through and about the "contact."

All is about persecution to make sure their action in taking the child was warranted.

Offline okay

Let me guess, this whole thing may have something to do with a new TIME MAGAZINE article
that totally associates many good people and groups with some serious nut jobs

Locked and Loaded: The Secret World of Extreme Militias Oct. 11, 2010 issue
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2022516-4,00.html#ixzz113OYB1L5

TIME magazine? Owned by the same cabal that's planning on when to put the last straw on Americas back.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

TIME magazine? Owned by the same cabal that's planning on when to put the last straw on Americas back.

Exactly...AOL TIME WARNER is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bilderberg Group.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
SPLC, DHS, Community Officials Team Up to Attack Patriot Groups
http://www.infowars.com/splc-dhs-community-officials-team-up-to-attack-patriot-groups/
Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
October 8, 2010

Stewart Rhodes writes today on the Oath Keepers website that the Southern Poverty Law Center is now officially part of the Department of Homeland Security. Rhodes sources a DHS document, entitled “Countering Violent Extremism Working Group,” that lists Richard Cohen as a member of the DHS created group. Cohen is president and CEO of the Southern Poverty Law Center. In addition to Cohen, a number of law enforcement officials are members of the DHS group, including Austin Chief of Police Art Acevedo.

“What does the working group do? Make recommendations on training and how to use all of the local resources — police, social services, media, NGO’s, you name it – to fight ‘extremism.’ So, now no need to file a FOIA request to discover that SPLC is writing the reports naming constitutionalists as possible terrorists. Now it is in your face and the mask is off,” writes Rhodes.

The document encourages local “partners” and the feds to work together to share “threat-related information… and develop case studies that can be used by local authorities as a learning tool for law enforcement personnel” in order to prevent “ideologically-motivated violent crime (radicalization, violent extremism, etc.),” in short the patriot movement.

In early April of 2009, a document produced by the Department of Homeland Security, “Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment,” characterized patriot political groups that reject “federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or [reject] government authority entirely” as domestic terrorists.

The DHS report followed similar reports issued by the Missouri Information Analysis Center and the Virginia Fusion Center. The MIAC report specifically describes supporters of presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, and Bob Barr as “militia” influenced terrorists and instructs the Missouri police to be on the lookout for supporters displaying bumper stickers and other paraphernalia associated with the Constitutional, Campaign for Liberty, and Libertarian parties.

According to the Americans for Legal Immigration PAC, the MIAC documents were heavily influenced by “faulty and politicized research issued by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and Anti Defamation League (ADL).” In 2008, law enforcement officers from across Missouri gathered in the town of Arnold to hear from ADL experts on right-wing extremism.

The SPLC and the Anti-Defamation League work hand-in-hand with the Department of Homeland Security to demonize patriot and constitutionalist organizations,” we wrote on April 10, 2010, after the government attempted to frame the Hutaree in Michigan. “SPLC’s Mark Potok appears on corporate media networks almost daily peddling his organization’s hysterical rantings and fairy tales about impending violence and mayhem that will be perpetuated by patriot groups and individuals.”

In 2009, DHS boss Janet Napolitano showered kudos on the ADL during a conference held on April 22 of that year. “In recent years, the Department has placed our employees in your advanced training school to educate us on the tactics used by extremists and terrorists,” Napolitano said.

The ADL is currently involved in brainwashing children in the Austin, Texas, school system under the guise of preventing cyberbullying and guarding against so-called hate speech. “The ADL said schools have a duty to protect students and exercise precautions against cyberbullying that happens on campus through policies, supervision, reporting processes and education,” reports KXAN. “Through the years, the League has been a leading provider of anti-bias education and diversity training programs that help create and sustain inclusive home, school, community and work environments,” the ADL website states.

Both the ADL and the SPLC have manufactured a cottage industry around the bogus threat of the “modern militia movement” and specialize in going after key individuals and leaders of the constitutionalist, Libertarian, and patriot movements.

Alex Jones is a favored target of the ADL-SPLC propaganda and demonization project. A Google search of the ADL website produces dozens of references to the radio talk show host, most related to the Pittsburgh cop killer and admitted white supremacist Richard Poplawski. Poplawski posted comments on the Infowars website.

Other ADL targets include the Oath Keepers and Three Percenters, who are according to the ADL “both part of an anti-government extremist movement that has grown since President Obama took office, promote the idea that the federal government is plotting to take away the rights of American citizens and must be resisted. The two groups are apparently trying to make inroads in the U.S. military,” a distortion that plays right into the DHS “rightwing extremism” document that claims returning veterans pose a violent threat.

In 2009, DHS boss boss Janet Napolitano showered kudos on the ADL during a conference held on April 22, 2009. “In recent years, the Department has placed our employees in your advanced training school to educate us on the tactics used by extremists and terrorists,” Napolitano admitted.

The vicious campaign against the Oath Keepers escalated earlier this week when the CPS in New Hampshire kidnapped the newborn baby of John Irish and Stephanie Janvrin. Authorities said the child was taken in part due to Irish’s association with the patriot group the Oath Keepers. “The Division became aware and confirmed that Mr. Irish associated with a militia known as the Oath Keepers,” confirming the fact that Irish’s political beliefs were the primary reason the child was snatched.

As Stewart Rhodes notes on the Oath Keepers website, the DHS spawned working group details how they plan to utilize local social welfare and mental health agencies to counter “violent extremism” as defined by the government, the SPLC, and the ADL, thus revealing that Irish and Janvrin’s newborn was kidnapped as part of an effort to criminally harass and punish members of the patriot community.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

This document stinks to high heaven.

I question its authenticity.

Not only is #7 in a different font size, the alignment is off by a few degrees.  The first 6 items are somewhat diagonally due to the paper being put in a copy machine, scanner, or coming out of the printer very slightly at an off angle.  #7 is perfectly straight, as if it was pasted over the document in Paint, Photoshop, GIMP, etc.

The above image I added red lines originating from the left margin to show the alignments.

This is accounted for on this article by Paul Joseph Watson:

http://www.infowars.com/government-seizes-newborn-baby-over-political-beliefs-of-parents/

They put 2 pages into one page. In the above link they are separate.

This looks legit guys.

Snatch and grab of a 16 hour old baby by the state where being a member of OT is mentioned as part of the justification.

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
mp3 AJ interview with the Oathkeeper's Irish family
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2010, 04:53:16 pm »
12160  "Destroying the NWO"
Check out the blogs, videos, and discussions!!
http://12160.info/

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

This is accounted for on this article by Paul Joseph Watson:

http://www.infowars.com/government-seizes-newborn-baby-over-political-beliefs-of-parents/

They put 2 pages into one page. In the above link they are separate.

This looks legit guys.

Snatch and grab of a 16 hour old baby by the state where being a member of OT is mentioned as part of the justification.

A Copy and paste job is a good way to raise red flags.

I'm not trying to be a d**k here, but now the new split documents look even more suspect.

The header is way off.

The font for THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE is regular on the first image, and bold in the second.

Then the gap between "Merrimack SS" and CONCORD FAMILY DIVISION gets larger on the second page causing the Docket No. to be off the second page.

The reason why I am being nitpicky about this is because I will get laughed out of the room, if I try to show people this as evidence.

I'm totally ok with redactions for privacy reasons, but what's wrong with a PDF high res scan of the two pages in question?

Offline admin

• Administrator
At first people were claiming it was fake because we tagged the "Oath Keepers" part on to the first document. Now we tried to make it clear that the second part was on a different sheet of paper, some still can't accept it. Please stop the denial - we have the entire affidavit. This is real, we have confirmed the authenticity.

It seems amazing that many people claimed the MIAC report was fake when we released it until Rush Limbaugh and the rest started talking about it and only then did many people accept it was genuine.

Give us some credit please, we don't sit here all day faking documents and making stuff up.

Paul Watson.

Offline admin

• Administrator
And yes the couple has had issues with the state before, we never tried to hide this. One of the first things I pointed out in my article was that the mere mention of being associated with Oath Keepers and buying guns as a reason for snatching a newborn baby was the shocking aspect to the whole story.

Some people still can't come to terms with how horrible this is so they attempt to convince themselves that it's either not real or that the authorities really should have stolen the baby and forced it to grow up in an institutionalized government rape center after all.

The time for denial has long passed.

And yes the couple has had issues with the state before, we never tried to hide this. One of the first things I pointed out in my article was that the mere mention of being associated with Oath Keepers and buying guns as a reason for snatching a newborn baby was the shocking aspect to the whole story.

Some people still can't come to terms with how horrible this is so they attempt to convince themselves that it's either not real or that the authorities really should have stolen the baby and forced it to grow up in an institutionalized government rape center after all.

The time for denial has long passed.

I've been posting all this info on other message boards. It's amazing how many people are in denial or think the CPS has the right to take the kid.

P.S. Watson I sent you a PM check out it and tell me what you think.

At first people were claiming it was fake because we tagged the "Oath Keepers" part on to the first document. Now we tried to make it clear that the second part was on a different sheet of paper, some still can't accept it. Please stop the denial - we have the entire affidavit. This is real, we have confirmed the authenticity.

It seems amazing that many people claimed the MIAC report was fake when we released it until Rush Limbaugh and the rest started talking about it and only then did many people accept it was genuine.

Give us some credit please, we don't sit here all day faking documents and making stuff up.

Paul Watson.

Hey Paul, I'm not accusing you guys of making stuff up at all.  I totally believe this family is getting harassed for their oath keeper affiliation, because it ties in with so many aspects of the totalitarian agenda we expose everyday.

The only thing I was pointing out was that the embedded images look a little off.  The people I'm trying to wake up would laugh me out of the room if I tried to convince them that this a real court document.

I admit that I questioned MIAC too when it was released, because the margins were way off.  But after google searching terms used like "right-wing extremist" I came up with a dozen other documents that had the same exact 'patriot and anti-globalizationists are terrorists' talking points.  My patriot minded  brother told me when MIAC first came out that it looked homemade to him, and he dismissed it as patriot rumor-mill disinfo along the lines of Linda Thompson's Amtrak FEMA camp hoax video.

Only a day or two later when the MIAC document was admitted to be real from the horse's mouth, then I 100% believed it.  I never suspected you guys of making up MIAC, but at the time, I thought you guys were fed disinfo.

I'm not accusing you or Alex of making this stuff up, I'm just trying to clarify as a fellow truthseeker as to the authenticity, because from time to time, we get fed disinfo.

I like to thank you for coming on here and clarifying this.

BTW Watson it seems most people would come out of denial if the full and complete documents were uploaded. But because of privacy concerns there's no chance of that happening right?

Offline jshowell

I contacted these local "news" people and they are not interested in covering the story:

WMUR-TV Broadcast Center
100 South Commercial Street
Manchester, NH 03101
...(603) 669-9999
FAX: (603) 641-9005
Need directions?

WMUR-TV Lakes Region Bureau
Inn at Bay Point
Meredith, NH 03253
(603) 669-9999

WMUR-TV Portsmouth Bureau
One Harbour Place
Portsmouth, NH 03801
(603) 669-9999
Need directions?

You can send us news-related pictures at newspics@wmur.com. Total file size of attachments should not exceed 15 MB.

If you have an upcoming event you think should be on our community calendar, click here

Offline Freeski

Aren't hospitals still private companies in the U.S.?

Just listening now and wondering why they didn't just get up and leave when they started getting bad vibes from the stalling of the hospital staff? Hindsight, I know, but I'm just wondering how differently things might play out in the U.S. vs. a Canadian-style government-owned hospital system. Either way, I know all to well the imapct of taking away someone's baby, and tyranny doesn't get much lower than that, except when they shoot you in the head.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.