Government Seizes Newborn Baby Over Political Beliefs Of Parents [Oathkeepers]

Author Topic: Government Seizes Newborn Baby Over Political Beliefs Of Parents [Oathkeepers]  (Read 82755 times)

EvadingGrid

THEY WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The baby's COMING HOME, LIVE NOW:  http://www.thewatchmen.biz/Live.html

I hope this is true, and not some trick.

Offline jshowell

I hope this is true, and not some trick.

It was an interview with John Irish and Kevin Noyes who's helped get the word out for the family.  The CPS might be trying a trick, but they're going to have a welcome home party for cheyenne today.  Check out their facebook page for updates.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
It was an interview with John Irish and Kevin Noyes who's helped get the word out for the family.  The CPS might be trying a trick, but they're going to have a welcome home party for cheyenne today.  Check out their facebook page for updates.

This is indeed great news as the baby will be out of immediate harm and further possible abuse, but yeah, the NWO's Child Pedophile Services have got over 100 tricks up their sleaves and always be vigilant in the face of their progressive insanity. Lawsuits are definitely needed as well as restraining orders against every single cop on the CPS/Dyncorp/Nazi Pharma payroll.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline citizenx

Wow, what a diffrence a day makes.  That is great news. And, yes, the CPS is probably not out of their live unfortunately.  We still need to fight the utterly dysfunctional and often criminal system of the CPS nationwide.

The foster care system needs to be scrapped entirely for one thing.  No one should have to pay you to raise your child.

If you did away with that, CPS would be snatching a whole hell of a lot fewer babies -- having nowhere to shuttle them, like into the arms of these apparently abusive foster parents.

What about the other children in their care.

This thing really ain't over.

On another note my mother who was a juvenile referee (judge) for years believes we should do away witht the foster care system and return to orphanages which often gave and still give better care to children.  Somedays, I think she is right.

We could at least do away with the incentive for all the wrong people to become foster parents.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
We should do away with CPS (and the other like-named organizations according to the states)!

We should do away with Family courts as well!

They are never looking out for the best interest of the children.

Let it go back to churches and communities outreach programs!!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
I hope baby Cheyenne is in her parents arms.

CPS is known to promise *anything* to achieve their agenda in getting the couple to agree, for instance, to a "Case Plan."  This document is essential in that parents then give up their rights in agreeing that they need to seek counseling, take parenting courses, visitations & whatever other arrangements are outlined in the Plan to get their child back.  Most parents are all too willing to simply agree -- especially how it is presented to them that this is all they have to do to get their child back.

Big mistake to speak with or agree to anything CPS.

It essentially is a document that shows the court that the parents agree they are child abusers.  The machine gears grind on, from there.

One couple (in Georgia), with the father arrested and in jail unable to appear before the court, see the public defender, or anything else, just sits.  Last I knew, it had been 10 months like this as CPS was busy "trying" to build a case against him, but had run into brick walls.  The mother was promised by CPS that "if they could just do a home inspection" her children would be returned.  She did the inspection, of course.  However, all they did was make up more lies about her home as further fabrication to the "child abuse case."  A perfect example of trying to justify after-the-fact of removal, the basis for that removal.

I hope the Irish's do not capitulate to one single thing in getting their child back.  It will simply be  used at a later date for another removal & more persecution.  CPS is a mastermind in building what is called "a preponderance of evidence."  Preponderance of evidence is a buildup of little things that point to what is being alluded to (child abuse).

CPS is a system that should not exist.  We have laws, already, to handle the criminal acts of abuse.  We even have police to go get the perpetrators.  Big bonus $dollars are to be had in nabbing a child abuser.  Dumping $billions upon billions of our tax dollars into a System to persecute outside of the law is not ok.

Love, e

Offline citizenx

We should do away with CPS (and the other like-named organizations according to the states)!

It's certainly hard to argue against that right now, too.

Whatever did we do before CPS?  Doesn't seem like it could have been half this bad.

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
The parents got their baby back.

Alex just announced it during the Moneybomb marathon at 6:50pm Austin time.

Offline James Madison

I'm so glad for them, awesome news!!!!
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                                                            -Benjamin Franklin-

Offline Rebelitarian

Believe me we need a CPS like we need a labor department and a police department.  There are bad people out there.

NYS is odd cuz they'll actually nab one abusive family after harassing 4-5.  The problem lies with the whole inability to face your accuser.  So any teacher's assistant can call CPS for any reason and not suffer any recriminations.  To this day I have no idea who reported on me.  It turned out to be false.  However there should be the same burden of proof that the police are required to use.  Hearsay is never evidence in a court but with CPS that's all it takes.