Everyone Contaminated with Morgellons -Due To Transhumanist Agenda?

Author Topic: Everyone Contaminated with Morgellons -Due To Transhumanist Agenda?  (Read 46241 times)

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
This is not new, but too important to be overlooked given that Carnicom's research indicates virtually everyone has been infected/contaminated with the fibers associated with Morgellons disease, which are believed to be introduced into the environment via chemtrails.

Researcher, Clifford Carnicom spoke to Jeff Rense about his new paper,
MORGELLONS : THE EXTENT OF THE PROBLEM,
Download the 41.27 minute interview from here: http://www.carnicominstitute.org/rense_061510_hr3.mp3

The paper is at the link here: http://www.carnicom.com/morgobs11.htm

Evidence indicates that Morgellons disease is due to a constituent present in aerosols or chemtrails. He told Rense that his research, which is repeatable and documentable, indicates that virtually everyone has been contaminated with Morgellons syndrome.  He says it is a global problem and the blood is being altered in a manner that can not be considered healthy.  At this stage, it would appear that the degree by which the blood is altered, corresponds with the number of filaments present in the body and in the skin.  The cellular integrity of the red blood cell is damaged severely says Carnicom and whatever it is that is causing it, he believes that we must make a stand and confront what we know to be wrong.  Governments are turning a blind eye to the matter, so the ball is in our court, he said.

The test that is used to find the unusual filaments in saliva, which are the same as those coming from the skin of full-blown Morgellons sufferers, is the Red Wine Spit Test, and credited to Gwen Scott.

‘Red Wine Spit Test’: Materials and Procedure

Materials:

Plastic bathroom cups.
3% H2O2 (Hydrogen Peroxide)
Merlot Red Wine
Measuring spoons
Toothbrush/toothpaste
Watch or clock

Procedure:

1) Brush teeth very well.
2) Rinse mouth with water thoroughly.
3) Mix 2tsp (10mL) of Merlot Red Wine with 1tsp (5mL) Hydrogen Peroxide in a plastic cup.
4) Use the red wine / peroxide solution as a mouth rinse; Rinse mouth *vigorously* with the wine/peroxide solution for exactly five minutes. Make sure to swish it in your cheeks+gums, etc for the full 5 mins.
5) Now spit all the rinse into a bathroom cup.
6) Carefully examine the rinse for fibers. They are invariably present, and should look somewhat like wet chewing tobacco. Prepare to be shocked and upset. These are components of nanotech pathogens which we have all been infected with, most likely via chemtrails.

Optional
7) You can add 91% or higher IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) to the precipitated fibers to remove the red pigment caused by the wine. The fibers generally float like a jellyfish on top of the IPA.

Original source:
http://www.carnicom.com/morgobs7.htm

“Pathogens and the general population”:
http://www.carnicom.com/morgobs6.htm

For more interviews with Clifford Carnicom on the Jeff Rense Show please link here: http://www.carnicominstitute.org/carnren.htm

http://www.carnicominstitute.org/carnav.htm

Dr. Gwen Scott on Jeff Rense
- July 26, 2010

Dr. Gwen Scott appeared on the Jeff Rense program July 26, 2010 to discuss her work.
http://www.carnicominstitute.org/rense_072610_hr2.mp3
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline NinjaGaijin

• MYSPACE/DJNINJAGAIJIN
    • SUBTERFUGE SEMINARS MYSPACE
Re: Carnicom: Virtually Everyone Has Been Contaminated with Morgellons Fibers
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 06:54:40 AM »
any one try this? I don't think Australia is so hard hit.

However I just did a treatment of Humaworm and was quite surprised at the amount of critters there.
myspace.com/djninjagaijin / toxemiarecords.com / toxemiarecords.999.org

Offline KiwiClare

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 03:44:39 AM »

However I just did a treatment of Humaworm and was quite surprised at the amount of critters there.

A friend in Wellington, New Zealand tried it and tested positive.   She is in the 9/11 Truth Movement and does not want to deal with the chemtrail issue at all.  I offered to send her Aerosol Crimes and she did not want to see it.

Does Humaworm deal with Morgellons-related problems?
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline shipgeek

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 04:07:24 AM »

I looked up Humaworm on Giiigle. Looks really interesting.
I think I am going to order and try it.

Morgellons sound really scary.
I suppose all that stuff they spray moves around everywhere on Earth even places where they don't spray?
Any idea of what is in the stuff they spray? What it is made of?

What a fugly world we live in!!

Why should we want to live a long life with all the crap they are putting around us?

::)

???
E MARE LIBERTAS

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 04:13:16 AM »
Well shit, what am I supposed to do now! I don't want bugs in my blood

Offline shipgeek

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 04:20:33 AM »
Most people drink crap, Red Bull, Coca Cola, Sodas...
they eat crap, McDonalds, Burger King... fast food, packaged food...
they are constantly submitted to electromagnetic waves from their cell phones, wireless...

parasites are everywhere... the minute you touch something you will get parasites in some form or other... evenby  breathing...

the thing is not to catch the wrong parasites which is very difficult in our days
think of all that free sex going around...

we need to fly on airplanes, use public transport... use public places... we can't wash hands and shower every minute...

are we going to become paranoid and live in an oxygen tent like Michael Jackson?
E MARE LIBERTAS

Offline KiwiClare

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 05:39:28 AM »

Any idea of what is in the stuff they spray? What it is made of?

Possibly the best place for information regarding this is Clifford Carnicom's website. 
http://www.carnicom.com/

This is from his paper which was published in Feb 2010 entitled: MORGELLONS : A NEW CLASSIFICATION
1. An encasing filament structure, generally on the order of 12 to 20 microns in thickness, and it is this form which is visible to the human eye.  This encasing filament may contain an internal network of sub-micron filaments, or some combination of the following items on this list.

2. A chlamydia-like organism (Chlamydia pneumonia is the strongest candidate thus far) measuring on the order of 0.5 to 0.8 microns.

3. A pleomorphic form (Mycoplasma-like is the strongest candidate thus far).

4. An erythrocytic (red blood cell - likely artificial or modified) form.

It is proposed that one reason that this set of organisms has defied definition is because IT NEVER HAS existed before, i.e., it is indeed a "new" organism.  The question that arises is how do we go about classifying the overlying form given the underlying complexity and variation of the INTERNAL constituents?  This paper will attempt to provide a rationale that is consistent with the available information and evidence.
http://www.carnicom.com/morgobs8.htm

- Edward R. Murrow

Offline shipgeek

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2010, 05:52:53 AM »
I am still not quite convinced that everybody has some strain or other of Morgellons in them.

Carnicom has to get his message through, which is a good thing. People need to be aware of what the main stream media, medical and pharmaceutical industry don't want the general public to know.

Still, saying that everyone has Morgellons fibers in them at some stage or other goes a bit far to say.

E MARE LIBERTAS

Offline feeditup

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2010, 05:55:43 AM »
Well last night I watched What in the world are they spraying , near the end of the video at 1:14:00 david keith is sayin the earth has a cancer and needs kemo. Now we think what could the cancer be that needs kemo, as he goes on to talk about the earth warming we now know its humans. This is a Depopulation Plan , and has bin from the start.
Facebook is the Barn of the sheep, time to break in, Tare some f**king wool up

Offline feeditup

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2010, 05:58:59 AM »
I am still not quite convinced that everybody has some strain or other of Morgellons in them.

Carnicom has to get his message through, which is a good thing. People need to be aware of what the main stream media, medical and pharmaceutical industry don't want the general public to know.

Still, saying that everyone has Morgellons fibers in them at some stage or other goes a bit far to say.

you just have to do more research iv heard 5 doctors talk about this. I cant give you any links because I never saved them but you can find them if you look .

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2010, 06:02:02 AM »
This whole "red wine spit test" sounds like smoke and mirrors. With all the rambling that guy does on his site, it's hard to tell what he's actually claiming from testing. Is he saying these "fibers" have been detected in people scientifically and independently of the spit test? Is he saying the only test is the spit test and if so, is he saying the fibers only show with red wine? What troubles me is he test method appears to me to be compromised from the part where he says one must wash their mouth/brush before they do the test, but gives no instruction on how to insure that the wash a person uses isn't contaminated.

He has to prove that the brushing/cleaning isn't contaminating the test(such as using pre-tested distilled water). If they won't show up without the red wine part, I suspect it is the wine that is the culprit, and not fibers from chemtrails. We know that industry is genetically messing with products all the time, so what's to stop a company from trying various methods to make better wine? Or maybe he's stumbled onto a delivery system, the wine, of some kind of a scientific experiment. Speculation at best, but it still sounds very fishy.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline feeditup

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2010, 06:08:49 AM »
Listen if you don't think you have morgellons, just wait till your arm starts to Itch. then notice how it spreads even if you do not Itch it. Then come back on and tell me what you think, after your doctor tells you its and ingrown hair or better yet he tells ya you have skin herps. Wont that be ah bitch. But you will know whats really on your arm . Its only a mater of time .

I will say the spit test is not a great one.

if your arm dose start to Itch don't do it, don't Itch it .

Offline Novus Ordo

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2010, 06:42:20 AM »
So what are they for?

Offline feeditup

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2010, 03:20:51 PM »
Morgellons is a side effect of somthing these people are being exposed to. It maybe chemtrails or the Gmo food maybe the water, the sad part is most doctors lable the people hypochondriacs who have it instead of curing them.

The ailment we are talking about dose not have a name people who have it named it morgellons. Keep that in mind when searching for answers.

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2010, 09:58:44 PM »
Using Food As A Weapon

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2010, 05:54:04 AM »
I think if they are spraying this stuff in the air then there is the potential for us all rto be infected with it. If say, you have a cut and it got in. Possibly just by breathing it in?
BUT
Even if it does`nt get in you directly it`ll be in the food you eat, the water you drink, yep. even organic stuff, If its grown outside of an oxygen tent then its contaminated.

I saw something about being able to visualise fibres with black light or UV light (black lights easier to get and safer thou)

I did this and it freaked me out BIG TIME
Be warned if you try this and its positive you will not sleep right for a week.

Ok, so if you want to see for your self what is falling out the sky try this:

Wait til there is a real bad spray day, you probably won`t have to wait too long.
Launder a black COTTON top of some kind, keep it in a plastic bag straight from the wash / dryer.
Once the crap is spread and falling, go somewhere totally dark - a cupboard, basement, whatever, just make certain its real dark.
Open up the bag, put the top on. Now this is important, turn on your black light and check your top. It ought to be pretty clear, maybe the odd bit of nylon will glow.
Once you are satisfied that you know how much stuff on your top "glows" and what id normal, go step outside.
5 mins will do, or take the dog for a walk, up to you.
Once you come back in, head straight back to your dark place,
Take a deep breath and turn on your light.
Check:
The tops of your shoulders, arms, chest, places where you would expect stuff to fall if someone dropped a ton of dust on you from above.
Now check your hair.
Then go and check your pillow.
I tell you, this stuff about fibres is very real, its raining down on us all the time. I`m considering making a video of this test.
Go ahead and try it, you can get a black light really cheap.

( i think the red wine (alcohol) and peroxide may just be reacting to amylase (spit enzyme) and causing these "fibres" but i will research it more.)
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline feeditup

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2010, 06:13:26 AM »
I think if they are spraying this stuff in the air then there is the potential for us all rto be infected with it. If say, you have a cut and it got in. Possibly just by breathing it in?
BUT
Even if it does`nt get in you directly it`ll be in the food you eat, the water you drink, yep. even organic stuff, If its grown outside of an oxygen tent then its contaminated.

I saw something about being able to visualise fibres with black light or UV light (black lights easier to get and safer thou)

I did this and it freaked me out BIG TIME
Be warned if you try this and its positive you will not sleep right for a week.

Ok, so if you want to see for your self what is falling out the sky try this:

Wait til there is a real bad spray day, you probably won`t have to wait too long.
Launder a black COTTON top of some kind, keep it in a plastic bag straight from the wash / dryer.
Once the crap is spread and falling, go somewhere totally dark - a cupboard, basement, whatever, just make certain its real dark.
Open up the bag, put the top on. Now this is important, turn on your black light and check your top. It ought to be pretty clear, maybe the odd bit of nylon will glow.
Once you are satisfied that you know how much stuff on your top "glows" and what id normal, go step outside.
5 mins will do, or take the dog for a walk, up to you.
Once you come back in, head straight back to your dark place,
Take a deep breath and turn on your light.
Check:
The tops of your shoulders, arms, chest, places where you would expect stuff to fall if someone dropped a ton of dust on you from above.
Now check your hair.
Then go and check your pillow.
I tell you, this stuff about fibres is very real, its raining down on us all the time. I`m considering making a video of this test.
Go ahead and try it, you can get a black light really cheap.

( i think the red wine (alcohol) and peroxide may just be reacting to amylase (spit enzyme) and causing these "fibres" but i will research it more.)

That sounds like a really good test. Everyone has bin in contact with the fibers, the scary part is when you start learning about nanofibers self replicating. That is your pandemic, problem reaction solution

Offline phasma

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2010, 06:17:51 AM »
thanks, it is, and you can get a cheap black light for £/$ 5.

anyone and everyone who doubts should do this. I did, now i do not doubt. How can you doubt what you see with your own eyes?

Offline feeditup

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2010, 06:23:03 AM »
You cant, It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that a trail that can easily cover 250 square miles would just happen to miss you. your a fool if you think that. I Smoke and I know I easly could cover 1 square mile on a windy day.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2010, 06:30:58 AM »
This whole "red wine spit test" sounds like smoke and mirrors. With all the rambling that guy does on his site, it's hard to tell what he's actually claiming from testing. Is he saying these "fibers" have been detected in people scientifically and independently of the spit test? Is he saying the only test is the spit test and if so, is he saying the fibers only show with red wine? What troubles me is he test method appears to me to be compromised from the part where he says one must wash their mouth/brush before they do the test, but gives no instruction on how to insure that the wash a person uses isn't contaminated.

He has to prove that the brushing/cleaning isn't contaminating the test(such as using pre-tested distilled water). If they won't show up without the red wine part, I suspect it is the wine that is the culprit, and not fibers from chemtrails. We know that industry is genetically messing with products all the time, so what's to stop a company from trying various methods to make better wine? Or maybe he's stumbled onto a delivery system, the wine, of some kind of a scientific experiment. Speculation at best, but it still sounds very fishy.

Why red wine? That's bizarre... you can rinse with hydrogen peroxide without red wine... but that won't work? Is there a chemical reaction that occurs when you mix the two (something that might precipitate the formation of 'fibers' - perhaps glom grapeskin fibers together)... I agree. Fishy.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline feeditup

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2010, 06:52:19 AM »
one up your test my puting shirts out on a spary day checking them with the light, then put them in  the washer and see if washer removes the fibers or spreads them making it worse. video tape that .

Offline phasma

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2010, 06:54:46 AM »
The fibres do come off in the wash - maybe they are water soluble IDK, I know this becasue all stuff gets them on if they are out in the air - thats why i specified a clean shirt straight from the wash, you`ll see that they have no fibres on to start with and are a good way to see what id background before you go out.

Thing that freaked me out was the amount in my daughters hair!

Offline Novus Ordo

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2010, 08:41:41 AM »
Doesn’t the fact that they’ve been around for quite a while added to the fact that there’s about 7 billion of us now make this a pointless thread?

I suppose you could still argue the ‘some daft scientist somewhere left a lid off’ scenario but it fails miserably in the depopulation argument.

“pointless thread!….haha”

Offline phasma

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2010, 09:16:29 AM »
Erm, no, it does not render this a pointless thread.

I do not see anyone in this thread spouting depopulation. I do not know what these are for but they are real. If you are not interested, more fool you.

Offline Novus Ordo

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2010, 09:57:14 AM »
Erm …tiny little threads?

Pointless threads??

Ok we’ll leave the puns alone as they obviously go over your head

As for your view that there are no posts in this thread suggesting  their purposeful  in their coming about ie: chemtrails ect???? What’s up chap does it actually have to have the word ‘depopulation’ in the post?
sheesh

Just as side note
There a few mental disorders out there that can lead to people scratching themselves to death I’m
Sure they would love this valid and interesting thread.

There are thousands of tiny little parasitic and indeed symbiotic worm like creatures that have been scratching a living on this planet long before we came down from the trees and they’ll probably go scratching a living long after we’ve become extinct (apart from the symbiotic ones that is)
So forgive me if I’m a LITTLE sceptical of yet another POSSIBLE ’bs’ conspiracy theory to help us all keep our eyes off the ball & sound like nutters when we crack on about them.

Offline phasma

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2010, 10:18:35 AM »
Oh I got the pun, just did not think it warranted a response.

You can go on claiming the chemtrail / morgellons "conspiracy" is another BS thing, to distract us from more valid "conspiracies", but WHAT exactly do you propose that it is supposedly distracting us from?

???

There are many physical and psychological causes of itching sure. There are bugs that`ll do it too, no one is denying that.
none of those diseases cause fibres to grow out of your body though do they?

I DARE you to go ahead and do the test i mention with the black light.

When you do it, i`d like you to then explain what all those fibres you find on you are, and where they came from.

The chemtrails / fibres might be about depopulation. They might not. How would we know.
What is known is they spray aluminium, what is also known is that there is now a patent pending for aluminium resistant GMO seed crops.
Not exactly a no brainer is it.

Tell me, what do you consider a "real" conspiracy as opposed to a BS conspiracy?

xfahctor

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2010, 10:58:09 AM »
Once the fibers are extracted, what tests have you done on the fibers to determine their identity? Have you repeated this test over the course of a given time period? Have you been able to duplicate the results?

Offline feeditup

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2010, 03:16:02 PM »
The only pointless threads are ones that don't have to do with health,nature,food,water or air. Because if you are not healthy your f--ked, If the earth is not healthy your f--ked. Other then thought crimes,tracking and are rights being violated which could be under Nature, We can also put mass murder under nature.So name off some more important topics  ::)

Soft kill isn't going to kill you over night, What the chemtrails don't kill I'm sure the gmo foods and fluoride will, don't forget about those heavy metals

Offline phasma

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2010, 02:51:15 PM »
BUT the chemtrails are a part of it, They are screwing up the food supply. Soon only GMO aluminium resistant seeds will grow.

Chemtrails are killing the planet. As to what these fibres are doing, I do not know, but they canot be good can they !

@ Xfacthor - not sure if you were writing to me, but I myself do not have the facilities at home to do much with the fibres I see.

Offline NinjaGaijin

• MYSPACE/DJNINJAGAIJIN
    • SUBTERFUGE SEMINARS MYSPACE
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2010, 09:23:50 AM »
I stay inside most of the time but I have the window open so I'd be getting some of central Melbourne sprays. But honestly we still have clear days here, it doesn't seem so bad. I sometimes see trails but its quite rare for me over Melbourne.
myspace.com/djninjagaijin / toxemiarecords.com / toxemiarecords.999.org

Offline Novus Ordo

« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2010, 09:42:04 AM »
I've been gardening for 20 years and this has been one of the best years for crops both fruit & veg a great yr' here in the UK.

Offline phasma

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2010, 05:02:18 PM »
Not the same for me N.O.
My peppers and courgettes failed this year, i have been growing them for many years now - usualy without fail.

Offline KiwiClare

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2010, 04:34:48 PM »
Doesn’t the fact that they’ve been around for quite a while added to the fact that there’s about 7 billion of us now make this a pointless thread?

I suppose you could still argue the ‘some daft scientist somewhere left a lid off’ scenario but it fails miserably in the depopulation argument.

“pointless thread!….haha”

Carnicom's paper mentions that the number of fibers found after the red wine spit test correlated with the damage to red blood cells found, even in those who did not manifest obvious symptoms, including in an eight year old child.  How effective do you think cancer viruses in vaccines have been or the mercury in amalgams?

Why red wine? That's bizarre... you can rinse with hydrogen peroxide without red wine... but that won't work? Is there a chemical reaction that occurs when you mix the two (something that might precipitate the formation of 'fibers' - perhaps glom grapeskin fibers together)... I agree. Fishy.

It may be that Gwen Scott chose to use red wine in the test as the pigments in the wine,  stain the fibers, making them more easy to see.  According to Wikipedia, the color is mainly due to plant pigments notably phenolic compounds (anthocyanidins, tannins ...).

It tells you something that he found that the amount of fibers found following the Red Wine Spit test correlated with the damage to the red blood cells.  The more fibers, the greater the damage.

Clifford Carnicom is a fastidious researcher and repeats things over and over again before he makes a claim.  
While you regard what Carnicom does on his website as 'rambling', I think you will find that many perceive his work as thorough, they regard him as an excellent researcher - one who abides by the scientific method and makes every effort to try and approximate the truth.  
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline ingodsgarden

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2010, 06:34:36 PM »
Supposedly the red wine has some kind of vibration in sync with the fibers, but if you don't adhere to the new agey stuff the more rational explanation is it's probably more a ph thing than anything else. Carnicoms latest tests showed the fibers stopped growth in white wine (not red) cultures so it probably has something to do with the wine itself, and just red wine may make them show up more distinctly. These are not bugs, so please don't start referring to them as if they are mites or some kind of other insects they are not insects. The symptoms are extremely distressing you could see how it could impact someone mentally or appear to do so. The properties of the fibers are very strange. If you've had polymer chemweb fall out some claim that they seem to be composed of a similar type fiber.

I never did those tests, but here is what proved it out for me a week or so ago. I got a very nasty wound from a bad blister which literally peeled off every layer of skin but not down far enough where it bled - in a certain section of my thumb. At first it was completely clean but these small black and small bright blue fiber fragments started appearing in the exposed flesh, it was freaky. I kept the wound clean & covered, but it still kept happening. They exhibited the same properties as the Morgellons fibers in that they literally will move away from a tweezer (or a needle) when come near them or you start trying to pull them out. Perhaps that's more a magnetic property than anything else, some think these things have remedial intelligence. This didn't scab up normally either and the scar tissue looks pretty nasty. I never had a wound heal like this one has.

What goes up must come down as far as Chemtrail particulates..  and it enters into the soil, water, not just air. Imagine whatever this component is in what we eat and drink, and who knows vaccines, and other things. This is what Carnicom makes statements like most all have been exposed to this and have it on some level in their systems. Full blown Morgellons is more like a bad systemic allergic reaction to this stuff.

When I first started learning about chemtrails I was very resistant to this subject, but when you have eyes wide open you wind up seeing things you would rather not, eventually.  I'm a level headed person not prone to far fetched fantasies, all I can say is it's real.. the nature and purpose of it definitely is not good, though it's debated by some people just what the full purpose is.

Offline phasma

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2010, 04:31:21 AM »
Sorry to hear about that ingodsgarden. It must be terrifying. I woner if its a magnetic or electrostatic thing that makes the fibres move. Clearly what ever it is its freaky!

We need more research done on these fibres.

Offline Joseon

Don't know what the heck is in the chemtrails. It ain't my job to prove what's in it. All I know is that you need to protect yourselves from THe magnesium, ALuminum, Barium, and various other contaminants that are smothering the masses.

THat is all you need to know. IF you can alert your family and friends, that would be great as well.
http://www.H20labs.com
http://www.Mercola.com/article/mercury/mercury_elimination.htm

Drink distilled water for Pure Health:

Detox with cilantro:

Omura determined that cilantro could mobilize mercury and other toxic metals rapidly from the CNS.96 97

Spread the Word.

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
Use epsons salts, they are the antidote for heavy metals poisoning. As for morgellons, may God help us all.

Offline kerrymti

• The truth will set us free..and..open their eyes.
bump

Offline KiwiClare

« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2011, 07:30:46 PM »
This talk from Sofia Smallstorm is well worth watching. She concludes that one of the functions served by chemtrails is that of the psychopathic transhumanists, who are in the process of infecting people with synthetic biological components in order to transform the human race.  Morgellons is suffered by those whose bodies are rejecting these components.

From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life: The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology

Uploaded by IonUCanada on 11 Oct 2011

As the natural world dies around us, what will take its place? Planetary engineering includes bioremediation measures to bring us genetically engineered trees and crops. And what of humans themselves? How are we being transformed from the inside out?

Presented at Conspiracy Con 2011, this 1 hour power point presentation by Sofia Smallstorm introduces primary and scientific findings hidden in the muffles of mainstream alternative media.

People around the world are observing aerosol spraying (also called “chemtrials”) and strange man-made clouds. White skies filter sunlight as trees around the country sicken and die. Soil and water tests high for heavy metals, and artificial fibres fall on us from the sky.

Is aerosol spraying only about experimenting with weather? What do the self-replicating fibres found in Morgellons patients signify? Why are engineered materials being found in airborne environmental samples?

All this suggests a planetary engineering program that is affecting and targeting all living things. Synthetic biology is science’s most exciting new frontier, combining genetics, robotics and nano-technology with artificial intelligence, hybridizing natural forms and engineering tissues beyond our wildest dreams. The technology explosion is skyrocketing, and artificial intelligence will soon surpass our own capabilities.

How will our world be organized then? WIll we turn ourselves over to machines? Or will we have become technological hybrids ourselves?

To learn more about this information or buy the DVD visit,
www.aboutthesky.com  or www.MorgellonsResearchGroup.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pzW5Kb8u0Og
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline KiwiClare

Re: Everyone Contaminated with Morgellons -Due To Transhumanist Agenda?
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2012, 05:06:09 PM »
Max Igan on Chemtrails, the Transhumanist Agenda, Nano-Particulates, Smart Meters & More – Justin TV – Jan 16th 2012 – 1/4

Uploaded by aodscarecrow on the 20th of January, 2012.

In this interview excerpt from January the 16, 2012, Max Igan of  http://thecrowhouse.com talks about his research into the function of chemtrails.  After having delved into Clifford Carnicom’s research, (of the Carnicom Institute), and Sofia Smallstorm’s presentation: ‘From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life: The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology‘, and indentified nano-particulates from chemtrails himself using a microscope, he has drawn a number of conclusions.

Says Igan the use of the nano-particulates in chemtrails ties in with the Transhumanist agenda,  Agenda 21, the use of  Smart meters, and it answers the question of the cost of the operation.  While some consider that the cost would be huge, Igan points out that given that these are self-replicating nano-particulates, the cost of the operation will be negligible.

On the matter of Smart meters, Igan refers to the fact that the meters can send and receive and suggests that people look into the possibilities of what this techology can do.  We are electrical beings he says and devices are being installed where you live and your body infused with nano-particulates from chemtrails.  What is being done to the human race, without the knowledge of the human race? asks Igan.

Max Igan’s website: http://thecrowhouse.com – Justin TV website: http://www.justin.tv/vril

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHlpJ7qnjig
- Edward R. Murrow