Everyone Contaminated with Morgellons -Due To Transhumanist Agenda?

Author Topic: Everyone Contaminated with Morgellons -Due To Transhumanist Agenda?  (Read 46244 times)

Offline kerrymti

• The truth will set us free..and..open their eyes.
Re: Everyone Contaminated with Morgellons -Due To Transhumanist Agenda?
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2012, 05:10:58 PM »
bump

Offline fatenfolly

« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2013, 03:08:06 AM »
I'm a mother of two living in Griffith "the food bowl of Australia " and we see a lot of chemtrails (5-15 every second day).  Three of my family have taken the "'red wine test' and we all had large stringy wormlike formations appear in the wine.This is quite concerning
We are currently trying to record every piece of local information we can on chemtrails. Not easy with very limited resources!
Good wishes to truth seekers
Accept nothing, question everything :-)

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2013, 04:19:01 PM »
I'm a mother of two living in Griffith "the food bowl of Australia " and we see a lot of chemtrails (5-15 every second day).  Three of my family have taken the "'red wine test' and we all had large stringy wormlike formations appear in the wine.This is quite concerning
We are currently trying to record every piece of local information we can on chemtrails. Not easy with very limited resources!
Good wishes to truth seekers
Accept nothing, question everything :-)

Thank-you for sharing that info. Also, welcome to the forum.  Your input is appreciated.
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline KiwiClare

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2013, 04:06:46 AM »
On the Carnicom Institute website on August 7, 2013:

Morgellons : A Working Hypothesis
Neural, Thyroid, Liver, Oxygen, Protein and Iron Disruption

http://www.carnicominstitute.org/articles/a_working_hypothesis.htm

Clifford E Carnicom
August 07+ 2013

THIS PAPER IS UNDER DEVELOPMENT -
TO BE COMPLETED AS TIME AND CIRCUMSTANCES PERMIT

Note: I am not offering any medical advice or diagnosis with the presentation of this information. I am acting solely as an independent researcher providing the results of extended observation and analysis of unusual biological conditions that are evident.  Each individual must work with their own health professional to establish any appropriate course of action and any health related comments in this paper are solely for informational purposes and they are from my own perspective.

This paper seeks to identify a host of organic compounds that are likely to comprise the core physical structure of biologically produced filaments characteristic of the Morgellons condition.  A biological oral filament sample will be analyzed for the presence of candidate organic functional groups using the methods of infrared spectrophotometry.  Potential health impacts from these same core structures are examined and compared to the observed , reported and documented symptoms (in part) of this same condition.  Potential mItigating strategies, from a research perspective only, are discussed.

A body of evidence, accumulated over a period of several years, reveals that the Morgellons condition is likely characterized by a host of serious physiological and metabolic imbalances.  These imbalances are caused by the  disruption of a variety of major body processes including, as a minimum, the regulation of metabolism by the thyroid, potential liver enlargement, a decrease of oxygen in the circulatory system, the utilization of amino acids important to the body, the oxidation of iron and a potential impact to neural pathways.  The impact of this degradation to human health can be concluded to be serious, debilitating and potentially lethal in the cumulative sense; the reports of those who suffer from the condition are in alignment with these conclusions.  This paper will summarize the body of work and chronology which leads to this more comprehensive hypothesis.

The health, medical and governmental communities will again be invited to offer their expertise and contributions , as well as to assume their role of responsibility and the obligations of their professions to serve the public.

This paper will be divided into three phases:

I. Identification of the functional groups / components

II. Potential health impacts of the various functional groups identified.

III. Potential mitigating strategies (research-based)

PHASE I
IDENTIFICATION

More: http://www.carnicominstitute.org/articles/a_working_hypothesis.htm
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2013, 06:34:51 AM »
When the truth is known?
What do you under-stand?

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2013, 02:52:46 PM »
Good information here.    8)

Offline KiwiClare

« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2015, 04:18:59 PM »
Author, Elana Freeland posted this on her Facebook page today regarding musician, Joni Mitchell having Morgellons. 

Joni Mitchell on Morgellons Disease
http://desultoryheroics.com/2013/11/10/joni-mitchell-on-morgellons-disease/

Influential singer/songwriter Joni Mitchell just turned 70 last Thursday. In a retrospective piece about her career published by U-T San Diego, this particular line caught my attention:

She no longer performs because she has a rare medical condition, Morgellons syndrome, and because decades of chain-smoking have ravaged her once-angelic voice.

It’s a huge tragedy that someone of her talent can no longer sing, but what was truly surprising to me was the revelation that she has Morgellons syndrome. It’s truly courageous for someone as well-known and widely respected as Mitchell to go public about it because people suffering from Morgellons have often been dismissed by the medical establishment as being “delusional”. The issue is clouded by the fact that reported physical symptoms of Morgellons syndrome are indeed similar to delusional parasitosis and in some cases it may also have neurological symptoms (though in most reported cases the symptoms include brain fog, fear, depression, decreased coordination and personality changes rather than delusions).

Joni Mitchell related her personal experience with Morgellons in this excerpt from a 2010 LA Times interview:

LAT: You’ve come out in the media as a sufferer of a controversial condition known as Morgellons. How is your health currently?

JM: I have this weird, incurable disease that seems like it’s from outer space, but my health’s the best it’s been in a while, Two nights ago, I went out for the first time since Dec. 23: I don’t look so bad under incandescent light, but I look scary under daylight. Garbo and Dietrich hid away just because people became so upset watching them age, but this is worse. Fibers in a variety of colors protrude out of my skin like mushrooms after a rainstorm: they cannot be forensically identified as animal, vegetable or mineral. Morgellons is a slow, unpredictable killer — a terrorist disease: it will blow up one of your organs, leaving you in bed for a year. But I have a tremendous will to live: I’ve been through another pandemic — I’m a polio survivor, so I know how conservative the medical body can be. In America, the Morgellons is always diagnosed as “delusion of parasites,” and they send you to a psychiatrist. I’m actually trying to get out of the music business to battle for Morgellons sufferers to receive the credibility that’s owed to them.
More: Influential singer/songwriter Joni Mitchell just turned 70 last Thursday. In a retrospective piece about her career published by U-T San Diego, this particular line caught my attention:

She no longer performs because she has a rare medical condition, Morgellons syndrome, and because decades of chain-smoking have ravaged her once-angelic voice.

It’s a huge tragedy that someone of her talent can no longer sing, but what was truly surprising to me was the revelation that she has Morgellons syndrome. It’s truly courageous for someone as well-known and widely respected as Mitchell to go public about it because people suffering from Morgellons have often been dismissed by the medical establishment as being “delusional”. The issue is clouded by the fact that reported physical symptoms of Morgellons syndrome are indeed similar to delusional parasitosis and in some cases it may also have neurological symptoms (though in most reported cases the symptoms include brain fog, fear, depression, decreased coordination and personality changes rather than delusions).

Joni Mitchell related her personal experience with Morgellons in this excerpt from a 2010 LA Times interview:

LAT: You’ve come out in the media as a sufferer of a controversial condition known as Morgellons. How is your health currently?

JM: I have this weird, incurable disease that seems like it’s from outer space, but my health’s the best it’s been in a while, Two nights ago, I went out for the first time since Dec. 23: I don’t look so bad under incandescent light, but I look scary under daylight. Garbo and Dietrich hid away just because people became so upset watching them age, but this is worse. Fibers in a variety of colors protrude out of my skin like mushrooms after a rainstorm: they cannot be forensically identified as animal, vegetable or mineral. Morgellons is a slow, unpredictable killer — a terrorist disease: it will blow up one of your organs, leaving you in bed for a year. But I have a tremendous will to live: I’ve been through another pandemic — I’m a polio survivor, so I know how conservative the medical body can be. In America, the Morgellons is always diagnosed as “delusion of parasites,” and they send you to a psychiatrist. I’m actually trying to get out of the music business to battle for Morgellons sufferers to receive the credibility that’s owed to them.
Influential singer/songwriter Joni Mitchell just turned 70 last Thursday. In a retrospective piece about her career published by U-T San Diego, this particular line caught my attention:

More: http://desultoryheroics.com/2013/11/10/joni-mitchell-on-morgellons-disease/
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2015, 04:45:16 PM »
Sofia Smallstorm recently picked up where Carnicom left off and offers her views about where this is going.

Sofia asserts that such technology has been introduced throughout the environment to force humanity’s eventual transition to a transhumanist world. The technology “is being used to collapse us, thereby convert us, and force us biologically to go into adaptation mode,” she notes. “If biology cannot conquer something and get rid of it, it needs to and must adapt it, because the biological imperative is to survive and reproduce. So, there’s a giant observation process underway. We are walking laboratories, as a very wise person pointed out to me. We are free, of course. They don’t have to pay for us. In fact, they bill us for their medical care and the solutions they’re offering as we capsize. The conversion process is going to result in masses of casualties, and the enfeeblement of the human race. They are going to observe who capsizes in what way, what conditions are developed by what people at what age, and so forth. Ultimately, not everybody is going to keel over. Not everybody is going to lose all of their capabilities to survive. We’re going to adapt. Some of us are going to do it very well, and these are the prototypes for the next phase of humanity, which will be machine responsive, in terms of frequencies.”

Certain aspects of culture are increasingly emblematic of a developing world where “sustainability” will be paramount, and humans will be encouraged to harvest their own energy to drive personal electronic technology. For example, a new jewelry is now being designed called “energy addicts jewelry.” ”We’re being called energy addicts,” Smallstorm observes.  “We’ve been trained, very successfully, to never be without out little devices that require energy–our phones and our tablets, and everything in our houses. There is a woman in Israel, Naomi Kizhner, and she has designed jewelry that actually is invasive. It has spikes on either end. These spikes are inserted through your skin into your veins, and then they draw on the flow of your blood to turn these little dials in them, which will eventually create enough kinetic energy to produce electricity. This is what I call ‘human energy harvesting.’ She asks, ‘Will we be willing to sacrifice our bodies in order to produce the energy to run our gadgets and devices?’ Human resources is getting a whole new meaning now.”

http://memoryholeblog.com/2015/03/18/the-coming-transhuman-society/
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline KiwiClare

« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2015, 06:56:49 PM »
Sofia Smallstorm recently picked up where Carnicom left off and offers her views about where this is going.

http://memoryholeblog.com/2015/03/18/the-coming-transhuman-society/

Thanks for posting this One Revelator.  Note that Sofia Smallstorm's and Max Igan's conclusions are already posted at the end of the first page (1) for this topic.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline KiwiClare

« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2015, 04:39:05 AM »
Sage of Quay Radio - Harald Kautz-Vella & Cara St. Louis: DNA Technology, Alien AI and Black Goo

Harald Kautz-Vella talks about his thoughts/ ideas re: transhumanist agenda at the beginning of the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfTflw80t6g&feature=youtu.be
- Edward R. Murrow