PrisonPlanet Forum
July 25, 2014, 07:40:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chrissy Matthews comments on "controlled demolition" sign  (Read 2197 times)
CheneysWorstNightmare

F*CK THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

« on: September 10, 2010, 06:27:13 PM »

What a tool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcektq92Tfc&feature=recentlik
Freeski

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 06:33:37 PM »

Awesome exposure!

I love how after they removed the guy, he walks by again just second laters! Grin And a couple more times in the full clip!

Now let the lamestream media be a force-multiplier for truth... suckers. Kiss

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.
CheneysWorstNightmare

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 06:43:24 PM »

Awesome exposure!

I love how after they removed the guy, he walks by again just second laters! Grin And a couple more times in the full clip!

Now let the lamestream media be a force-multiplier for truth... suckers. Kiss

Of course, Chrissy had to use "nut job" to describe truthers.

f**king propagandist.
Freeski

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 06:51:29 PM »

Who cares. People will spread the clip all over the net and some of those viewers will actually read a book or watch a documentary and be so blown away that they'll tell all their friends, who'll tell all their friends. They won't even remember Chrissy in a month!

That's a few more for the good guys, if my math checks out! Grin

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.
CheneysWorstNightmare

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 06:52:56 PM »

Who cares. People will spread the clip all over the net and some of those viewers will actually read a book or watch a documentary and be so blown away that they'll tell all their friends, who'll tell all their friends. They won't even remember Chrissy in a month!

That's a few more for the good guys, if my math checks out! Grin

That is actually some good math.
Damascus
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 07:24:38 PM »

I for one am glad they were there. I get smacked around by both the right and the left for saying that the Muslims probably did not do it. Point out the fact thatthe first attack was also a set up too.
Doctor Obama

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2010, 10:56:30 PM »

It's hilarious. If it was any other sign, it would have been ignored; but no, Matthews just couldn't help himself and immediately dived into attack mode. Priceless. I hope these discredited morons continue to show their hand, it'll make our job a whole lot easier.
Freeski

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2010, 11:14:17 PM »

That is actually some good math.

Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: