Chrissy Matthews comments on "controlled demolition" sign

Author Topic: Chrissy Matthews comments on "controlled demolition" sign  (Read 2246 times)

Offline CheneysWorstNightmare

• F*CK THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
    • Youtube Profile

Offline Freeski

Re: Chrissy Matthews comments on "controlled demolition" sign
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 08:33:37 pm »
Awesome exposure!

I love how after they removed the guy, he walks by again just second laters! ;D And a couple more times in the full clip!

Now let the lamestream media be a force-multiplier for truth... suckers. :-*
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

• Youtube Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 08:43:24 pm »
Awesome exposure!

I love how after they removed the guy, he walks by again just second laters! ;D And a couple more times in the full clip!

Now let the lamestream media be a force-multiplier for truth... suckers. :-*

Of course, Chrissy had to use "nut job" to describe truthers.

f**king propagandist.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 08:51:29 pm »
Who cares. People will spread the clip all over the net and some of those viewers will actually read a book or watch a documentary and be so blown away that they'll tell all their friends, who'll tell all their friends. They won't even remember Chrissy in a month!

That's a few more for the good guys, if my math checks out! ;D
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

• Youtube Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 08:52:56 pm »
Who cares. People will spread the clip all over the net and some of those viewers will actually read a book or watch a documentary and be so blown away that they'll tell all their friends, who'll tell all their friends. They won't even remember Chrissy in a month!

That's a few more for the good guys, if my math checks out! ;D

That is actually some good math.

Damascus

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 09:24:38 pm »
I for one am glad they were there. I get smacked around by both the right and the left for saying that the Muslims probably did not do it. Point out the fact thatthe first attack was also a set up too.

Offline Doctor Obama

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2010, 12:56:30 am »
It's hilarious. If it was any other sign, it would have been ignored; but no, Matthews just couldn't help himself and immediately dived into attack mode. Priceless. I hope these discredited morons continue to show their hand, it'll make our job a whole lot easier.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2010, 01:14:17 am »