Re: The Sun Cult and It's Symbols and Beliefs

Author Topic: Re: The Sun Cult and It's Symbols and Beliefs  (Read 51047 times)

Offline agentbluescreen

« on: September 03, 2010, 09:33:09 AM »
Interesting "thread" but it can't be a thread if there is no discussion.

Interesting "cult" but it cannot be a cult unless it has temples and priests. (soulless "corporate" form)

While our nobles and monarchist warlords have surely adopted (jealously always attempted to pervert or subvert) it, there is more than adequate evidence to assure us all that it does not and could not "belong" to anyone in particular, moreso than to any other "owner" nor "inheritor".

It is the legacy of the loving family of all of humanities honest search for the basic definition of our truly constructive moral character and universe, that of our legacy of All Loves Themselves, Itself

Kings of "kings" ;D indeed...

We have so easily all learned of how to destroy, but can and will we ever be as willing to learn how to create?

It is a perceptual question of faith, hope, charity and balance.

Offline citizenx

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 09:43:46 AM »
Looks like your response has been moved.  Yeah, it started out as a good thread, but a little heavy-handed over-editing did kind of stifle it, IMO.

So, maybe, a new thread on the topic is in order.

bumped

Viper

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 05:44:07 PM »
37 deals with the sun cult symbolism found in movies and tv shows, in the occult section there is a general sun cult thread, so personally i'd say why not make a comprehensive thread on the topic in Agent's section, the philosophy board, since it's inception that board has always had many many visitors.

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 06:34:15 AM »
You are more than welcome to discuss it here.

I'm not going to delete it.

How about you discuss some points I raise in the thread itself?  

I'd love to hear your take on why the same ridiculous spiritual message is being promoted on every level of media available to the public.

And, why are these messages always accompanied by the same symbols?

Or, you can just continue to whine and bitch about irrelevant BS...which is why I closed the original thread in the first place.  

(It was kind of like when AJ hangs up on people who can't call in on topic...be as off topic as you want in this thread)  ;)

"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline 37

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2010, 09:45:46 AM »
Hmmmm...really intriguing stuff.   ::)

So, was this thread begun out of a need to discuss a topic, or to bash on another member?

Two out of four posts on this "thread" are little more than personal shots at me.  

I think you can see that the editing on the other thread wasn't as "heavy handed" as some would like you to believe.

Most of what I removed from the other thread were accusations that I was a "paranoid" or "fundamentalist christian".

Channel 37

Offline citizenx

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2010, 09:56:55 AM »

So, was this thread begun out of a need to discuss a topic, or to bash on another member?

Two out of four posts on this "thread" are little more than personal shots at me.  

I think you can see that the editing on the other thread wasn't as "heavy handed" as some would like you to believe.

Most of what I removed from the other thread were accusations that I was a "paranoid" or "fundamentalist christian".

AB's post was removed for some really anal retentive reason.  He never meant to start a new thread I believe, but as long as he did it seemed a good place to say some things that needed saying.  I'm surprised you're even interested.

Your initial thread was interesting, 'til you cut the shit out of it.

I found the discussion of the use of the Isis/Osiris/Horus myth (which I believe is central to understanding both the symbolism of Freemasony, the "New World Order",  and some globalist institutions) very interesting.  I havce simply elected to tlak about these sympbols elsewhere in pertinent threads as the relevance arises.

But, I'm certainly open to another conversation if someone has some interesting facts or questions to raise.

I'm particularly interested in all the various international science and security institutions which play on Isis's name.  There are an awful lot of Isis's out there -- various elite think tanks.

That is one thing I'm interested in among others.

Offline 37

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2010, 06:14:42 PM »
I didn't move it(AB's thread), and I am guessing it was moved here because it references a thread that is in this section. 

That's not terribly anal retentive.  It just makes sense.

The only "shit" I cut out of the other thread were retarded posts that just distracted from the relevant info.

It's my thread.  I'm certainly not going to apologize for removing inferior posts from it...

BTW...why don't you just call me an asshole instead of being a pussy and insinuating it?

Channel 37

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2010, 06:20:16 PM »

I think it was (heavy handed) , you in fact locked the thread and deleted every single point I made in that thread and have a one sided jerk fest with your little paranoid accusations about what Spiritual message is "ridiculous"...yeah , once you are challenged and run out of room on the issue , ie ammo for a strong argument which is beyond mere speculation , you delete posts and pretend that people don't have anything to say.
"I do not believe that there were, at the Council of Nicea,
three persons present who believed in the truth of what was set down.
If there were, it was on account of their ignorance."
J. M. Roberts, "Antiquity Unveiled", 1892

Offline citizenx

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2010, 07:29:02 PM »
I didn't call you a "pussy" because I didn't want to, 37.

Thanks for calling me an asshole and implying I am a passive aggresive.

Yes, I do think you are being a heavy-handed control freak and a jerk.

Again, your thread had actually become a very interesting converesation before you completely stifled it by killing eveybody's creativity.  But, you're right.  It's your thread. I guess tha makes it your sandbox -- your own little pissing ground.

AB was completely right.  I didn't think he started a new thread, but if he did, whatever.  IMO, what he said needed to be said.

I really don't see the need for all this pugnaciousness though.  We are not in a bar.  We are not going to get into a bar fight.  Somebody would have to fly a long way.  It's not worth it.

You know how to start a really intersting conversation and you know how to kill it.  Good for you.

I'm not sure I see the point of any of this.  I don't think I see the point of your thread any more and I don't see the point in continuing in this personal bashing here.

But consider this, "If three men call thee an ... get thee a saddle."

Go ahead, 37.  You can have the last word as far as I am concerned.

Offline citizenx

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2010, 08:35:18 AM »
Here's a bunch of prominent nature/sun worshippers.  Druidism now an official/mainstream religion (again?) in the UK.  Do the figures behind the druid strike anyone as Kubrickesque a la "Eyes Wide Shut"?

From "Eyes Wide Shut":

Offline citizenx

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2010, 08:51:32 AM »
Personally I have nothing against the whole "Nature as a Higher Power/Higher Powers".  (I'm not conventionally religious.) It's the whole need to belong/cult thing I detest.

But I'm pretty sure there's something even more than that taking place here (in the top picture).

Offline 37

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2010, 09:49:40 AM »
I think it was (heavy handed) , you in fact locked the thread and deleted every single point I made in that thread and have a one sided jerk fest with your little paranoid accusations about what Spiritual message is "ridiculous"...yeah , once you are challenged and run out of room on the issue , ie ammo for a strong argument which is beyond mere speculation , you delete posts and pretend that people don't have anything to say.

You kept making the same dumb comment over and over.  Archetypes...has nothing to do with the discussion.  

Once again...I'm a "paranoid".  See.  This represents the bulk of what I removed from my thread.  Childish insults and taunts. ::)

BTW...when I started that thread the OP could keep it locked.  And I did.  I believe the third post informs you that I was "using the thread to store info I wanted to organize later".  Then the forum changed the rules and unlocked all threads.  I had it moved here, where I'm a mod, so that I COULD edit it.  It's mine.  Start your own archetype thread.  But, I certainly wasn't going to have pointless info distracting from the direction I wanted the thread to go.  No apologies.

Channel 37

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2010, 01:57:54 PM »
You tried to keep your legs from wobbling , you saw that you could not , and that's when you deleted my posts , don't kid yourself man , that whole bit had zero credability , only theories purposed by theorists and you take that seriously , why not mention you are compiling fictional data then?

BTW , there is nothing childish about stating the obvious.

Offline SongBird

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2010, 03:30:42 PM »
Quote 37

Chaplins Time Traveler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6a4T2tJaSU

Watching now 37, thanks, wow! one and a half million views in one week!

Offline SongBird

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2010, 03:59:10 PM »
Quote 37

[..]This footage is only significant today...in our time.  A time when we see everyone with a little device held to their ear.  A time when our communication devices have become the size of an address book and serve the same purpose.  Time Traveler isn't even the third best explanation of what is happening in this clip.  I wonder if someone has the entire clip archived somewhere...

I think when i watched it first on the pod i thought the time traveller actually disappeared, now i see it was a new scene it was jumping to. I dunno? ...That they showed this on the news explains the view counts, yeah pure distraction, if the woman would have disappeared though it would have been cool.

Offline citizenx

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2010, 04:41:43 PM »
How is the Time Traveler thing ( ::)) not off-topic to the "Solar Cult" anyway.  I don't get it.

But, hey.  Now that it is someone's private sandbox, I guess they can do what they want.

You know what cats do in sandboxes though, right.

Offline 37

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2010, 05:58:22 PM »
I'm not surprised you didn't get it.  You girls can stop your whining, I got rid of the thread.  Not really sure why I bothered sharing the info anyway.  Find someone else to form a clique against.

Channel 37

Offline SongBird

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2010, 06:06:59 PM »

Right girls, who's next? ;D :P

Offline citizenx

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2010, 06:15:16 PM »
LMFAO!

Good Morning, SongBird from the land of morning calm.

Deleting the thread was actually the last thing I wanted.

I'm not really big on erasure.

I'll leave that for other folks.

I'm really big on truth, openness and transparency.

Offline SongBird

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2010, 06:21:43 PM »
LMFAO!

Good Morning, SongBird from the land of morning calm.

Buenos Dias, CX. :)

Offline 37

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2010, 08:40:29 AM »
This thread is a great example of why I didn't want commentary on the thread...it was always just brain dead, unrelated material or personal attacks on me.

I mean really, what purpose did this thread ever serve?  What info is contained in it...apparently, just the idea that 37 is a forum nazi.  

Pathetic.

Channel 37

Offline SongBird

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2010, 11:50:02 AM »
This thread is a great example of why I didn't want commentary on the thread...it was always just brain dead, unrelated material or personal attacks on me.

I mean really, what purpose did this thread ever serve?  What info is contained in it...apparently, just the idea that 37 is a forum nazi.  

Pathetic.

Delete the damn thing then, f sake dude, lighten up a little, soon we all gonna be dead.

Offline citizenx

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2010, 05:35:40 PM »
If that is what you gotta do, do it.

It won't affect me none.

(I'll just learn to avoid your sandbox.)

I actually did post some material here about the solar cult, you just ignored it.

Viz.  Druidism now an official religion in Britain again.  (BTW, I knew the son of a British druid from the 50's.)

Offline SongBird

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2010, 06:10:20 AM »
37, did you delete your original thread, dude?

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
Re: Childhood's End
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2010, 02:13:41 PM »
Here is a link to an audio adaption of the book.

http://www.archive.org/details/ChildhoodsEndByArthurCClarke

This is a very well done adaption. Its not just some one reading the book.

pdf

http://gfdnz.net/webdav/library/Books/Fiction/Science%20Fiction/Famous%20science%20fiction/clarke/Childhood's%20End.PDF
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline Kilgore Trout

Re: Childhood's End
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2010, 02:38:57 PM »
PKD is a very interesting case. I have read some of his work and read about his personal life , I am still perplexed by him. I was aware of the report he made and also that his home was broken into , a fact which he attributed to the "covert" group. he also had some very interesting spiritual views as well , this aspect of him coupled with the former things mentioned makes him a bit of an enigmatic character to me.

Offline Krateros

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2011, 12:36:35 PM »
"by Foster Bailey

This symbol indicates some of the significant forces and deeper factors now increasingly operating as the new age advances.

The golden disc, against which the triangle and the star appear, symbolises the all inclusive background of our life on this planet. Sanat Kumara may look through it. We look at it, being aware of its reality. It is spoken of in that most ancient of all mantrams, the Gayatri: "Unveil to us the face of the true spiritual Sun, hidden by a disc of golden light, that we may know the truth"."

That reminded me of this, Kate Bush's "Lily," wherein this mantra, or mantram, is repeated and which video is also replete with other, especially Kabbalistic symbolism:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWaqPOnR5wU

“I have come back to God … after tending the pigs so long among the Hegelians.”  (Heinrich Heine)

Offline Krateros

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2011, 01:14:30 PM »
Krateros

I will have to check this out.

I was not aware that Ms Bush has had an interest in the Kabbalah.

Last I  heard,
On her most recent cd,
she was a happy housewife & mother
with her own recording studio
in her barn.

I  love her music.

Amazon
x

Cool.

Though I rather liked “Hammer Horror,” just because it was so peculiar, I broke down and got the fan-club card with the release of her incomparable “Hounds of Love.”  Yes, on her most recent, shall we call it mature album, she is rusticating in A Coral Room, playing her grand piano and ruminating on motherhood and other topics, which is, of course, lovely in its own way, but on this earlier song, “Lily,” which is itself a subplot of both her adventures and, more often, misadventures after having put on the mysterious “Red Shoes,” she demonstrates an intimate familiarity with Kaballistic ritual and also uses Tarot symbolism throughout.

She’s amazing.  It reminds me, in a way, of an updated, female version of Goethe’s Faust, put to music.

“Oh it’s gonna be the way you always dreamt about it,
But it’s gonna be really happening to you.”
“I have come back to God … after tending the pigs so long among the Hegelians.”  (Heinrich Heine)

Offline yon

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2011, 01:16:13 PM »

Can you say SUNday?
eliyah.com, yrm.org, bibletruth.cc, nazarite.net, watchmanscry.com - halleluyahscriptures.com

Ezekiel 33:25

"Therefore say to them, ‘Thus says Yahweh Elohim,

“You eat meat with the blood in it, lift up your eyes to your idols as you shed blood. Should you then possess the land?"

Offline goforward

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2011, 02:42:07 PM »
I thought Lily had a positive spin using angelic protection
I thought "Fullhouse" and even more in "Sat in your Lap" was more of a allusion to possession
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUbrOZZxw0c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEVMfG8z490
Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Offline Amos

« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2011, 03:00:07 PM »
Sixty-Seven Scriptural References
Which Tell Us That It Is The Sun
And Not The Earth That Moves
Genesis 15:12...... "...and when the sun was going down..."
15:17..... "...when the sun went down..."
19:23..... "The sun was risen upon the earth."
28:11..... "...because the sun was set...."
32:31..... "...the sun rose...."
Exodus 17:12..... "...until the going down of the sun...."
22:3...... "...if the sun be risen upon him...."
22:26.... "...the sun goeth down...."
Leviticus 22:7...... "...And when the sun is down...."
Numbers 2:3........ "...toward the rising of the sun...."
Deuteronomy 11:30..... "...the way where the sun goeth down...."
16:6....... "...at the going down of the sun...."
23:11..... "...when the sun is down...."
24:13..... "...when the sun goeth down...."
24:15..... "...neither shall the sun go down...."
Joshua 1:4..... "...the going down of the sun...."
8:29... "...as soon as the sun was down...."
10:12.. "...Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon...."
10:13.. "...and the sun stood still...."
10:27.. "...the time of the going down of the sun...."
12:1.... "...toward the rising of the sun...."
Judges 5:31.... "...as the sun when he goeth down...."
8:13.... "...before the sun was up...."
9:33.... "...as soon as the sun is up...."
14:18.... "...before the sun went down...."
19:14.... "...and the sun went down...."
II Samuel 2:24.... "...the sun went down...."
3:35.... "...till the sun be down...."
23:4..... "...when the sun riseth...."
I Kings 22:36.... "...the going down of the sun...."
I Chronicles 16:30.... "...the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved...."
II Chronicles 18:34.... "...time of the sun going down...."
Job 9:7.... "...commandeth the sun and it riseth not...."
Job 26:7.... "...He hangeth the earth upon nothing...."
Psalm 19:4.... "...tabernacle for the sun...."
19:5 ... "...cometh out to run...."
19:6.... "...goes forth in a circle from one end of heaven to the other...."
50:1.... "...from the rising of the sun...."
93:1.... "...the world also is stablished that it cannot be moved...."
104:19.. "...the sun knoweth his going down...."
104:22.. "...the sun ariseth...."
113:3.... "...from the rising of the sun...."
Ecclesiastes 1:5.... "...The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down
and hasteth to the place where he arose...."
Isaiah 13:10.... "...sun shall be darkened in his going...."
38:8...... "...is gone down on the sundial of Ahaz...."
38:8...... "...so the sun returned...."
41:25.... "...from the rising of the sun...."
45:6...... "...from the rising of the sun...."
59:19.... "...from the rising of the sun...."
60:20.... "...the sun shall no more go down...."
Jeremiah 15:9.... "...her sun is gone down while it was yet day...."
Daniel 6:14.... "...going down of the sun...."
Amos 8:9.... "...cause the sun to go down at noon...."
Jonah 4:8.... "...when the sun did arise...."
Micah 3:6.... "...and the sun shall go down...."
Nahum 3:17.... "...when the sun ariseth...."
Habakkuk 3:11.... "...the sun and moon stood still in their habitation...."
Malachi 1:11.... "...from the rising of the sun...."
Matthew 5:45.... "...for He maketh His sun to rise...."
13:6..... "...and when the sun was up...."
Mark 1:32.... "...when the sun did set...."
4:6...... "...when the sun was up...."
16:2...... "...at the rising of the sun...."
Luke 4:40.... "...when the sun was setting...."
Ephesians 4:26.... "...let not the sun go down upon your wrath...."
James 1:11.... "...for the sun is no sooner risen...."

That is a Total of 67 Verses from the Bible Which Say
that It Is the Sun that Moves and Not the Earth!
# of Verses from the Bible Which Say
that It Is the Earth that Moves and Not the Sun:
Will You...your Preacher...your Church Boldly
Stand With The Bible on this Creationist Teaching??
In the Biblical Creation there was, after all,
no sun for the earth to go around
until the fourth day!
(Genesis 1:14-19)
Those who would like still further proof that there is no getting around
the fact that the Bible teaches that it is the sun--not the earth--
that moves, will want to read this title also:
"Grammatically and Semantically
the Holy Bible is Wholly Geocentric"

Offline Dok

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2011, 12:27:51 PM »
Part 1 of 25 - The Legend of Atlantis - It´s Time to Wake Up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVSAGv4kUgk&feature=related

Here it is...watch the first episode and tell me that this isn't the story I have been pointing out in TV shows, movies, books and even in mainstream news.

Aliens are our "Gods" and created us
We will evolve into Gods
We must experience everything, therefore anything is permissible

I'll have more comments on this after I get a chance to watch the entire thing...

Thats called the new-age religion.
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline goforward

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2011, 11:27:27 PM »
Isn't it interesting that these "New Age" religious ideas dominate the primetime hours, while traditional religion gets almost no play at those times?

like oprah?
THE TRUTH ABOUT 2012 (YEAR 2012)
http://youtu.be/qpfZrI-d6OI
Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Offline yon

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2011, 07:12:39 PM »
eliyah.com, yrm.org, bibletruth.cc, nazarite.net, watchmanscry.com - halleluyahscriptures.com

Ezekiel 33:25

"Therefore say to them, ‘Thus says Yahweh Elohim,

“You eat meat with the blood in it, lift up your eyes to your idols as you shed blood. Should you then possess the land?"

Offline Goldman

• abyssus abyssum invocat
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2011, 10:20:13 AM »
Sun and moon stand still!
condemnant quod non intellegunt

Offline Krateros

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2011, 05:28:13 PM »
I have just gotten a copy of Kate Bush's THE DIRECTOR"S CUT,
a new re-recording of some of her songs.
Her voice is deeper now, stronger,
as she is in her 50's.
Sounds a bit like Sarah Brightman sometimes, IMHO.

Well, there is a new recording of LILY.

The into sounds like a  prayer to THE SUN,
or the god behind the sun...
spoken in an older woman's voice.
So LILY is her teacher, guide, protectoress.

When I listened to her calling on the  Guardian Angels for protection,
(Gabriel, Raphael, Michael & Uriel )
it hit me that these are THE WATCHERS,
who are invoked  for protection whenever a white magic spell is being prepared.

Protection from fire is what she is asking for...
Protection from Darkness....

Fire is one of the 4 elemental spirits
(Earth, Water, Fire & Air )
which some believe are the Spirits that respond
when innocents use the Ouija Board.

Makes me wonder what the young invoker is doing
that she fears fire and/or the sun ?

I may be overreaching here,
but I do not think so,
as SouthWestern England here has a Celtic past & present.
Many covens still exist,
as I found out when I visited
The shire and/or "country" of Cornwall
and Glastonbury in Somerset shire.

The "Old Ways " are still very much alive there.

Anyways,
a brilliant presentation of a previous great song, IMHO !

PS The re-working of THE RED SHOES is awesome !
There is a deeper voice (male/female ?) that sings in one chorus
which makes clear to me that
this IS a song about possession,
whether figuratively or spiritually.

And THE SENSUAL WORLD is finally the way Ms Bush wanted it...
she was recently granted permission to use the text from ULYSSES
(The Irish version, not the Greek !  lol )
so we have an entirely new song .
Lovely !

A great seduction album (HINT HINT)

Though patience is not one of my stronger virtues, I am waiting patiently for it to be released here in the colonies.  Thank you for the heads up.  Long live (and record) Kate Bush!  I am quite looking forward to hearing The Sensual World redone as The Flower of the Mountain.  And, yes, 37, by all means, that is an inverted cross. 

Offline Dok

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2011, 09:28:23 AM »
Just to expand on the "The Phoenician Origin of Britons, Scots & Anglo-Saxons" here is a book that is very well done and convincing, that the whole Trojan War was real and fought in England and that there werent and Turks or Greeks involved at all but were in fact Phoenicians....

Where Troy Once Stood  by Iman Wilkens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_Troy_Once_Stood
http://socyberty.com/history/the-trojan-war-turkey-or-england/
http://www.troy-in-england.co.uk/

HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline Dok

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2011, 09:55:47 AM »
oh and just a nod to 37, i first heard of that book, "Where Troy Once Stood" from a Clive Cussler novel.  :D which was a great book,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_Odyssey

:)
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline 37

« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2011, 10:18:06 AM »
I like Cussler...interestingly enough, the only book of his I read was titled Cyclops:D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclops_%28novel%29

Cyclops is an action-adventure novel by Clive Cussler. This is the 8th book featuring the author’s primary protagonist, Dirk Pitt. A wealthy American financier disappears on a treasure hunt in an antique blimp. From Cuban waters, the blimp drifts toward Florida with a crew of dead men -- Soviet cosmonauts. Dirk Pitt discovers a shocking scheme: a covert group of U.S. industrialists has put a colony on the moon, a secret base they will defend at any cost. Threatened in space, the Russians are about to strike a savage blow in Cuba -- and only Dirk Pitt can stop them. From a Cuban torture chamber to the cold ocean depths, Pitt is racing to defuse an international conspiracy that threatens to shatter the Earth!

Channel 37

Offline Dok

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2011, 10:23:48 AM »
I like Cussler...interestingly enough, the only book of his I read was titled Cyclops.  :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclops_%28novel%29

based on a real vessel that went down.  ;)

Oh ya, i just finisshed up Rollins latest that dealt with Mormon and American Indian and Jewish History, with ancient nanotechnology, the mystery od Damascus Steel and the Yellow Stone super volcano.  :D good one.
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!