Alex-Can You Look Into the Bloomberg Connection to Obtaining the Sharia Economy?

Author Topic: Alex-Can You Look Into the Bloomberg Connection to Obtaining the Sharia Economy?  (Read 1183 times)

Offline tropicgirl

Alex, I found this posted by another blogger, and I thank that person, it really fascinates me... Can you please address this and comment? It looks to me like the NWO is using fake-Hollywood type Muslims (those involved with the State Dept. worldwide) in order to raid the Muslim economy itself (which is probably solvent by nature), in addition to the natural resources, for themselves, stolen by war...

It wouldn't be the first time Muslims were used against Muslims. Seems the name of the game. By the way, I also understand that it is not Sharia compliant to charge interest rates or at least large ones. What gives and how can this work? Here is what I read:

""THE REAL NEWS ON BLOOMBERG & OBAMA
Bloomberg privately owns 85% of the limited liability corporation, Bloomberg LLC.

Bloomberg intends to expand Bloomberg LLC, in its Dubai financial center, to become a regional hub for the United Arab Emirates.

Since 2007, before his election as President, Obama has worked with Bloomberg to support Sharia-compliant finance in order to complete the goals of Bloomberg LLC and future US financial involvement in the UAE.

The Dubai regional center will allow Bloomberg access to Islamic sharia-based banking and monetary systems by developing a sharia-compliant finance portal. According to the regional head of Bloomberg LLC’s Middle East and South Asia centers, Max Linnington:

" . . . Particularly since the meltdown of the western capitalist system, there has been an increasingly large focus on the virtues of Islamic finance. Today, there is no one single provider of information that caters to the Islamic finance market. So by Bloomberg being here, we are in the process of building out an Islamic finance product. We are very confident that we can build a product that meets the needs of the market right now."

The details, worked out through years of planning, do not include you, America. The American system of finance is being chucked.""

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
Alex, I found this posted by another blogger, and I thank that person, it really fascinates me... Can you please address this and comment? It looks to me like the NWO is using fake-Hollywood type Muslims (those involved with the State Dept. worldwide) in order to raid the Muslim economy itself (which is probably solvent by nature), in addition to the natural resources, for themselves, stolen by war...

It wouldn't be the first time Muslims were used against Muslims. Seems the name of the game. By the way, I also understand that it is not Sharia compliant to charge interest rates or at least large ones. What gives and how can this work? Here is what I read:

""THE REAL NEWS ON BLOOMBERG & OBAMA
Bloomberg privately owns 85% of the limited liability corporation, Bloomberg LLC.

Bloomberg intends to expand Bloomberg LLC, in its Dubai financial center, to become a regional hub for the United Arab Emirates.

Since 2007, before his election as President, Obama has worked with Bloomberg to support Sharia-compliant finance in order to complete the goals of Bloomberg LLC and future US financial involvement in the UAE.

The Dubai regional center will allow Bloomberg access to Islamic sharia-based banking and monetary systems by developing a sharia-compliant finance portal. According to the regional head of Bloomberg LLC’s Middle East and South Asia centers, Max Linnington:

" . . . Particularly since the meltdown of the western capitalist system, there has been an increasingly large focus on the virtues of Islamic finance. Today, there is no one single provider of information that caters to the Islamic finance market. So by Bloomberg being here, we are in the process of building out an Islamic finance product. We are very confident that we can build a product that meets the needs of the market right now."

The details, worked out through years of planning, do not include you, America. The American system of finance is being chucked.""

Tropicgirl,

Welcome aboard, and thank you for posting this.

I am on it, having gleaned this possible twist given the Muslim Cleric's statements last week regarding America being a Sharia compliant country.

Anything else you find please post it here as will I and hopefully anyone else that finds anything of interest... please post a link for the stuff you've supplied above if you will.

Thanks and again, Welcome.

Oldyoti

"If the treaty-making power is boundless,
then we have no Constitution."

~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Adonis Vlahos

I may be able to assist you there.

Shariah compliant finance doesn't have conventional interest as we know it today.

Islamically you can indeed make a profit off of finance but it has to be a set profit agreed upon between the financee and the financeer and is not able to rise drastically like today's banks do with their interest rates.

Also, the Islamic banking system isn't too different to the Austrian School of Economics, especially when you see the monetary system. It's all full reserve and backed by the Dinar and Dihram, which is gold and silver.

Now in terms of the Imam's comments stating that the US is Shariah compliant, I also agree with this. He was comparing Islamic Theology to the Declaration of Independence stating that the freedoms suggested therein, ie the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are also in Islamic theology and therefore, the US is Shariah Compliant..

I'm really surprised how people could take that as a bad thing.. If anything it is showing how close proper Islamic thought is to the way the Founding Fathers intended the US to be.

Kindest Regards,

Adonis Vlahos