Secretly forced brain implants: Explosive court case against Government

Author Topic: Secretly forced brain implants: Explosive court case against Government  (Read 28251 times)

charrington

What I found...is there is no law on the books requiring that informed consent be obtained. More important, I believe there is a need for such a law, as there continue to be cases where this basic right--I do view it as a basic right--is abused. As I started out, I would like to put this on a personal level for everyone of my colleagues. You just think about your own family, your own son, your own daughter, or grandchildren who might be, the next time they go to a doctor, the subject of some medical experiment that they are not even told about. I do not think there can be many things more un-American than that. ~ Senator John Glenn, introducing failed Bill S. 193 to 105th Congress.

Among greatest human rights violations imaginable

Few American doctors, psychologists and psychiatrists will break rank or brave the new world of high-tech electronic abuse some of their patients report but evidence mounts that increasing numbers of innocent citizens targeted for U.S. state-sponsored terror are being secretly brain implanted with U.S. RFID chips without their consent for no-touch torture and mind control plus experimentation. One man evidenced this in court; won his case; and now prepares for a continuationin federal court, due to be equally explosive.

RFID is abbreviation for Radio-frequency Identification, a misnomer due to the device functions consisting of far more than ID. It is used for remote technological harassment, torture and even assassination.

James Walbert, resident of Wichita, Kansas, proved his experience as a Targeted Individual under surveillance includes forcefully implanted RFID chips, including in his brain, and subsequent remote electronic abuse. Walbert told Sedgwick County, Kansas court panel that Jeremiah Redford threatened him with “jolts of radiation.”

Read More: http://www.examiner.com/human-rights-in-national/secretly-forced-brain-implants-explosive-court-case

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Secretly forced brain implants: Explosive court case against Government
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 06:11:11 PM »
holy frijoles!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Freeski

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 01:11:09 PM »
This is a good case to keep an eye on. I poked around for updates but he isn't getting any findable ink.

--------

"I have political support, investigatory support, medical support, psychological support as well for this case." - James Walbert, Kansas
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 02:50:22 AM »
What I found...is there is no law on the books requiring that informed consent be obtained. More important, I believe there is a need for such a law, as there continue to be cases where this basic right--I do view it as a basic right--is abused. As I started out, I would like to put this on a personal level for everyone of my colleagues. You just think about your own family, your own son, your own daughter, or grandchildren who might be, the next time they go to a doctor, the subject of some medical experiment that they are not even told about. I do not think there can be many things more un-American than that. ~ Senator John Glenn, introducing failed Bill S. 193 to 105th Congress.

Among greatest human rights violations imaginable

Don't worry, it's only the mark of the beast brain chip.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 09:11:16 PM »
Is this really going on??? :o :o :o

From Part 4
http://www.examiner.com/human-rights-in-national/ex-ss-fbi-agent-on-rfid-implanted-walbert-and-many-others

--------------------------------

Humans including children secretly implanted by dentists and other medicos

"There are many ways to implant," Taylor stated.

"The most common is during a common surgery procedure or dental procedure where one or more of the procedure team plants the device prior to suturing up the incision. During dental work, this can be easily performed while your under the influence the gas, commonly referred to as 'Laughing Gas'! A small incision can be made on your back or scalp that would not be noticed in a mirror or touch.

Another method is overt or covert injection according to Taylor.

"During any common procedure or even a poke while walking through a crowd can insert a small device that can be used as a locator or influence device. Any number of introduction methods can be and are used to insert these implants.

"Children are easy subjects to implant. They have many childhood inoculations that are required by law.

"They have many childhood mishaps where a device injection point may be excused as a scratch from the playground or slip and fall," sad Taylor.

"Also, look at the amount of children that are in our orphanages around this and other countries. Look at the actions going on in Canada regarding the experiments on orphaned children there," he remarked.

"Do we feel these experiments were limited to just Canadian children?"

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline ShadowBroker

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2010, 07:50:52 AM »
I've got implanted with illegal neuroprosthetics when asleep in my own home. I have had a lot of small circler bruises on my body. Didn't know how a got these at first but now I know. The BION microstimulator is probably close to some of the neuroprosthetics I've got in my body.

When you get mosaic overlay on your vision you just know 100% that you have illegal neuroprosthetics in your body.

Offline jeremystalked1

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2010, 02:00:21 PM »
You may already be implanted, and it just hasn't been made obvious to you yet.

http://areyoutargeted.com/2010/08/the-taggant-hypothesis/

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2010, 05:45:25 PM »
I've got implanted with illegal neuroprosthetics when asleep in my own home. I have had a lot of small circler bruises on my body. Didn't know how a got these at first but now I know. The BION microstimulator is probably close to some of the neuroprosthetics I've got in my body.

When you get mosaic overlay on your vision you just know 100% that you have illegal neuroprosthetics in your body.

I'd venture to guess that you may well have something illegal in your system, but of a more psychedelic variety.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline jeremystalked1

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2010, 06:49:41 PM »
I'd venture to guess that you may well have something illegal in your system, but of a more psychedelic variety.

... from the guy whose last 40 posts are mostly about his relationship with an imaginary friend.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2010, 07:00:50 PM »
... from the guy whose last 40 posts are mostly about his relationship with an imaginary friend.

And your point is?
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

Offline jeremystalked1

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2010, 07:34:31 PM »
And your point is?

I don't know, why did you try to leave the impression ShadowBroker was taking psychoactive drugs?  What was your point?

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2010, 07:56:09 PM »
With all due respect, what interest is it of yours? I mean if your wanting some kind of explanation, you'd been better off not making comments about my religious beliefs. That simply wasn't called for, and shows you were looking for opportunity rather than considering it a rather weak attempt at humor on my part.

Offline jeremystalked1

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2010, 05:12:05 PM »
With all due respect, what interest is it of yours?

I've been going through the same sorts of things ShadowBroker has, and defamation of character attacks implying mental illness or drug use are routinely used against people making these kinds of claims.  So your defamatory remarks are of direct interest to me.

Note that there is plenty of evidence for electronic mind control going back as far as the 60's (with electrodes implanted in animals to remote-control them).  There are also plenty of agencies with obvious interests in these capabilities.  Your religious beliefs are on much shakier ground.

Don't throw stones from your glass house.

theoph

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2012, 02:29:50 PM »
I'm extremely interested in this issue because I have also been implanted with a microchip -- it's however a much more specialized chip than a RFID. See my post at: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=227173.0. Here allow me to repeat part of what I tried to communicate there. 

I'm one of the few people who know about, and the only one who can talk about, the bizarre fact that the US government has developed the strange technology to not only read people's thoughts but to remotely control people. It came in the form of a chip inserted into the person's head and which would induce the person into the schizophrenic state of command hallucination. Another chip which accompanies it would transmit voices from the command center to the person in order for him to confuse it as voices coming from his own hallucination. Under the delirious state of command hallucination, he would then do anything the voices are telling him to do. If the US government controller's voice tells him to bang his head against the wall, that's exactly what he will do. Another chip would scan the functional parts of the person's brain with the technology of fMRI and transmit the results back to the control center in order for the American personnel to not only remotely control the person with their command but also to see what the person sees and read what the person thinks. The most frightening part about this technology is that government personnel can remotely control you without anyone, not even you, knowing so.

I feel like one of those persons who have been subjected to MK Ultra experiments, except that this technology I'm speaking of is new, coming into service only around 2008 or so. I have been implanted with the chip to read my thoughts. That was late December 2009. It was however not the US government itself which has decided to implant the chip into my head, but the Russians who have commanded, through an International Court order, the US government personnel to "chip" me. How this has come about is a long story;  I was at one time a piece of evidence in a vicious court battle in the International Court of Justice, first between China and United States, and then between United States and Russia. I cannot explain the details here, but can only note here that my being "chipped" with this most advanced technology is the result. The machinery can read my thoughts so accurately that the personnel in the control center seem to be able to read from the computer screen what I am thinking even before I formulate the thought in actual sentences, and it matters not whether I think in this language or that. Furthermore, it seems that they are able to see on their computer screen the precise images I'm seeing -- in which case I have become a walking surveillance camera for them -- or which I'm simply picturing to myself in my head. The amazing thing about this chip is that, when it is allowed to work reversely, to stimulate parts of my brain instead of reading off the stimulation in my brain, the control center can also remotely control me to do simple things. I have been remotely controlled to cough, to dip ashes from cigarettes, to scratch myself, to feel sting at places on my body, to be plagued by migraine headaches, to be cured from headaches, etc. (You might ask why those in the control center would want to remotely control me to do these worthless things; it all had to do with the evidentiary process of the court case I'm referring to.) Now normally I wouldn't even be able to distinguish that I have been remotely controlled to cough and to scratch my head because the remotely induced coughing and scratching felt exactly the same as "natural" coughing and scratching, and this is probably because the remotely controlled physiological functions utilize the same neurological pathways as do the natural ones. (When I was remotely controlled to do slightly more complex things like dip cigarette ashes, however, I did feel a slight difference in my action.) I wrote about how the chip system to remotely control people works in: http://www.lawrencechin2011.com/karinaftrwrd/karinaftrwrdb.pdf (p. 15: "The dispositifs for clandestine remote control of human beings"). I was never told directly by the Russians who chipped me as to how it works, but was only given hints.

Now what do I do? I worry each day that, now that the Court battle has subsided and that there is no more use for either the Americans or the Russians to read my thoughts and remotely control me to do anything, Homeland Security agents may come to me while I am sleeping to pull the chip out of my head. It has been a while since I last felt the effects of the chip in my head. I don't know if it's as easy to pull the chip out as it is to insert it in, but the chip left in my head is my only proof that the extraordinary experience I have gone through with this International Court battle is really true.  I want to act quickly to pull the chip out myself -- filming the whole process in order to have proof of everything -- but I just don't know where to go for this. I have no one to talk to about this; the story is just too bizarre to be even believable. And there is always the most frightening scenario that government agents may have really already pulled it out of my head! (Even if I think it's still there...) I must pull it out before they do. But who can help me on this?

The link to the Examiner story is golden. What if I write to this Deborah Dupre? I did find that she has a website: http://www.deborahdupre.com/ Does anyone else know who is doing research on this topic -- psychoelectronics, government implant? I once discovered this Martin Canon http://www.constitution.org/abus/controll.htm but I can no longer find him anywhere. I hope to have some expert beside me to document my "search for the microchip inside my head". Does anyone have any suggestion? 

theoph

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2012, 10:45:19 PM »
I'm becoming very skeptical about the Examiner article to which Charrington offers the link. It's grammatically unintelligible most of the time. Who is this Deborah Dupre? And I found someone else warning us about her: http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.php/2011/09/02/beware-of-deborah-dupre-and-delia-labarr
I'm certainly warded off from writing her. I hope there is someone who can suggest another researcher who deals with this issue. Someone as legit as Martin Canon.   

theoph

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2012, 04:51:23 AM »
I can't believe I once feared that government agents, now seeing that I was trying to find the chip inside me, might pull it out of me before I did. After two months of effort, I realize that, while finding it is almost impossible, taking it out will require major, expensive surgery.

Offline mallard

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2013, 05:35:23 PM »
Here is a link to a paper on research into brain implants:

http://www.icaact.org/ICAACT-PhaseIII-Report.pdf

"The main mission of ICAACT is to uncover non-consensual human experimentation
utilizing electronic and communication technologies. This phenomenon was
brought to our attention by the number of persons contacting ICAACT.ORG with
complaints of electronic terrorism. Due to the vast similarities in the signs and
symptoms of those bringing forth these complaints, ICAACT developed a 3-phase
testing process which would provide the victims with either circumstantial- or hard-
evidence of possible crimes being committed against them. ICAACT first began
utilizing frequency detectors, scanners, and counters as forensic tools
approximately 2½ years ago, after an inventor by the name of Bob Boyce had
discovered electronic implants in his body utilizing radio-frequency (RF) scanners.
This new type of forensics has been utilized by the renowned Dr. John Hall, based
in Austin, Texas, who is also the author of the book “A NEW BREED: Satellite
Terrorism in America”."

Offline apoceclipse

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2014, 11:57:03 AM »
 I had an implant at around 6 months old, before skull plate closure... It is very very very distressing. VERY. I beleive DARPA and SEMATECH were the technical hands in this... I don't know if my profile pic is large enough to see the scar on my head...

Offline Fattass

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2014, 01:29:25 PM »
US Gov. Darpa, Obama, Gay Howard Raymond, Leno, Thornton Micro Selling US Freedom 2 Mil Yr. From Computer.Ykc or Cell ATT

Obama's Darpa Covert Darpa Surveillance Defense Dept. Retina Right Eye Micros from Comp Billionaire Howard Raymond verified this. They Micro all US citizens with a computer, police and Vets from porn and Gov. sites like Virtuagirl.com Virtuaguy.com Paulraymond.com from his CA. Condo 72310 Blue Ridge Ct., Palm Desert, CA. 92260.

Neodymium magnets will nullify micro chips. http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/chips.htm

Obama Darpa Exe. is using Darpa Adv. Alien Tech. online invisible micro mind programing Retina Eye Program Chip installed in your right eye retina which forms an invisible cam and cell phone connection that can view you at any angle, record, harass or wifi talk to or harass you live 24 hrs. a day or be silent, they can just record and keep you under military surveillance. You are probably US Darpa Computer Online Slave Micro Civilian Experimental Warfare Implanted from your computer or cell from US Darpa Gov.

Obama's Covert Surveillance Darpa Defense Dept. with billions in foreign Darpa accounts. Howard said he hates Obama but like many gay celebrities paid 2 million a year to micro USA citizens.
These Gay Billionaires said they love wifi torturing people and it's good money. They do this because they are Gov. Obama Immune chosen Dem. Billionaires.

Constitutional Rights, freedom and invasion of privacy are gone. Raymond said Obama's hand chosen millionaire Dems Gov. Celebs get 2 million a year to micro US Citizens and Jay Leno gets millions a year for cell Gov. wifi tower installations and leases. He sets up and distributes retina eye micros programs for citizens across CA. and USA .
No longer Land Of The Free. You are Obama Darpa Warfare microed. Howard Raymond says this is all legal and Obama said citizens already know they are micro-ed from porn and Gov. sites.

http://inhabitat.com/ibm-and-darpa-to-create-microchips-that-work-like-the-human-brain/circular-brain-scan

RFID Chips fuse with Brain Cells, then controlled via WiFi Cameras installed into the retina allows vision for the blind! This technology is quite fascinating, these chips literally allow data to be transferred directly into the brain from a WiFi connection. Literally downloading information from the Internet or electronic source to the physical brain. This same technology will allow the monitoring real time 24 hours a day 7 days a week of the individuals chipped with the RFID. These chips relay the electronic impulses of the brain to the Host for deciphering, whether its what the individual is seeing, feeling, tasting, hearing, thinking, etc... Each thought has a unique signature that Computer programs can decipher. So full time spying through the eyes of the individual, either animal, human, or insect. This technology is an Alphabet agencies wet dream. Think about it for a minute, everything you experience can be recorded, stored, translated into a VR reality. Remember the saying, "Be careful what you think, they can read your mind"?

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2014, 02:10:22 PM »
Thanks for posting this research and I am sorry you have been intentionally rewired to cause distress. This really is the unspoken evil of the Babylonian system.

Ethical researchers are working to reverse this and bring the natural pleasures of  life back for you so please stay alive and stay engaged.

http://techtransfer.byu.edu/products/long-term-enhancement-of-dopamine-release-in-the-brain-2

I have the same issue but from biological causes.  Increasing dopamine levels with coffee,  chocolate , kratom , alcohol or opioids gives me temporary relief.

On a side note:

Magnets will work on the brain to deprogram also. MindWar suggests using this technique to help people overcome irrational political ideology or destructive religious belief.  I have explained the destructive debt base monetary system to thousands and found I  cannot overcome a lifetime of stimulus reward training with logic only. This research suggests transcranial magnetic stimulation of the tempero-parietal junction my help people reach logical conclusions base on reason and understanding of cause and effect. 

Neodymium magnets will nullify micro chips. http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/chips.htm

Magnets will work on the brain without microchip impants

http://newsoffice.mit.edu/2010/moral-control-0330

Moral judgments can be altered ... by magnets
By disrupting brain activity in a particular region, neuroscientists can sway people’s views of moral situations.
Anne Trafton, MIT News Office
March 30, 2010

To make moral judgments about other people, we often need to infer their intentions — an ability known as “theory of mind.” For example, if one hunter shoots another while on a hunting trip, we need to know what the shooter was thinking: Was he secretly jealous, or did he mistake his fellow hunter for an animal?
MIT neuroscientists have now shown they can influence those judgments by interfering with activity in a specific brain region — a finding that helps reveal how the brain constructs morality.
Previous studies have shown that a brain region known as the right temporo-parietal junction (TPJ) is highly active when we think about other people’s intentions, thoughts and beliefs. In the new study, the researchers disrupted activity in the right TPJ by inducing a current in the brain using a magnetic field applied to the scalp. They found that the subjects’ ability to make moral judgments that require an understanding of other people’s intentions — for example, a failed murder attempt — was impaired.

Offline Owais

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2014, 12:56:07 AM »
Which brain implant are you talking about in this post.

Offline Ian2day

• Ian2days News
This has been done to me without my informed knowledge and consent. I routinely experience torture via the device as has been mentioend in the article. As well as communication from the cowards via the transceiver direct to my thoughts. There is nothign that they don't do. They're drunk with power. It is a crime against humanity. Let the punishment fit the crimes and sibject them to the same level fo attack which I have received. They interogated me for over 2 weeks. During this time they never let me sleep as they went round the clock day after day. They turned the torture aspect on and zapped me with electric shocks direct to my nervous system. It osscilated and vibrated all over my body. They sexually tortured me via this device too. Let the punishment fit the crime. My blog of www.Ian2day.com has more on the device.
http://www.Ian2day.com

Transhumanism is Skynet

The resistance is now!

Offline DrDDay

I had the same thing happen to me when I resided in Canada for 4 years and became involved in a political case regarding a patient.  The implants are very tiny, approximately 5mm in length.  The strength  is actually the interactive software which controls the electrode which is nothing more than a series of arrays.  Regarding the initial conversation dating back to 2010, the US Supreme Court has upheld the Nuremberg Code as legal in the US and something that should be followed.

Offline PhilA86

In 2009 I woke up in a puddle of blood with my skull cracked open. I had no memory of how the injury occurred. . Years later I was experimented on via brain implant for about a year and a half. I would learn many of the things I was experiencing were similar to the capabilities of implants being developed by DARPA. I've felt my brain being electrically stimulated in multiple areas. They can use deep brain stimulation to control emotions[1]. For example creating intense fear or anger out of nowhere. They have been able to control my actual body movements, making me literally a remote control human. This has been done publically in several experiments with animals (see links below) [2],[3]. They have attempted to implant false memories but I'm aware that they are fabricated [4]. They can create intense full body physical sensations. One of the most common complaints among mind control victims is sexual stimulation [5][6]. Females have claimed they can induce orgasm. For me it felt like I was having sex with a ghost... Literally there was the sensation of something touching me bringing me right up to the point of ejaculation. And then there is what is known as synthetic telepathy or brain to brain communication.[7][8][9] This can be used to communicate thought to people or implant thoughts as if they were your own. DARPA started working on this technology in 2009 in a project called 'Silent Talk' however I believe this technology has been developed and perfected years ago, perhaps by the CIA. They seem to combine this technology with artificial intelligence so once they can torture people or make them appear crazy,  Thus being able to discredit the human subjects. Victims will have crazy thoughts implanted non stop. This allows them to get very bold when experimenting on people because doctors will assume anything they claim is a delusion or hallucination. I am fortunate that the experimentation on myself has completely ended. Some doctors just dismiss it as a brief psychotic episode but most of them will at least acknowledge its possible it could be a brain implant, especially after reading some of my research. Having lived thru it I can tell you, that just because someone is crazy does not mean the cause is natural. We now have the technology to mimic schizophrenia(putting voices in ones head), or they can use the technology to convince people God is communicating with them, etc. Jesse Ventura investigated this in his show Conspiracy Theory in an episode called brain invaders. Unfortunately most of the people being abused by this technology are unaware they have been implanted and listen to a man, Dr. Robert Duncan that claims to have worked on technology that can accomplish this through satellite or radio waves. (It is possible to beam noise into someones head, its called the Frey effect), but its not possible to read minds, contol ones thought, emotions, physical movements and sexually stimulate them through radio waves. The victims are being misled by Dr. Robert Duncan and Dr. John Hall (who has been on the alex jones show claiming these people are being attacked by satellite weapons. See here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfgZrRoflCI).

Putting an implant in someone also turns them into an instant government spy . They can read the persons thoughts and through 'visual reconstruction' [10]they are able to reconstruct what the person is seeing.
This technology poses a great threat. It could be potentially used on politicians to control them without their knowledge. They could implant influential people like members of the media to alter their beliefs to be more pro government. They could implant soldiers to make them do things they normally wouldn't. They could create terrorists or mass shooters to take more of our rights or help pass gun control. Aaron Alexis[11] and Myron May[12] are already two shooters that had claimed to be under mind control. The possibilities are endless and quite frightening.

New technology allow brain implants to be installed without surgery- going through a brain traveling through the bloodstream. If this is whats being done publicly, one can only imagine what the classified technology must be like. [13]

I realize this all sounds sci-fi, but it shouldn't be too hard to believe that they have classified technology thats more advanced than whats being done publicly. I thre a video together with a view clips while I was still under mind control, so its not the greatest but still has a few interesting clips. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SvezIOQZpQ

All these links below are not the full link but can be found in the description of my youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SvezIOQZpQ

[1] https://www.technologyreview.com/s/52...
[2] https://www.rt.com/usa/319470-cockroa...
[3] http://neurocognews.com/mice-remote-c...
[4] http://www.infowars.com/darpa-brain-c...
[5] http://www.scientificamerican.com/art...
[6] http://io9.gizmodo.com/5402584/the-cu...
[7] http://www.wired.com/2008/08/army-fun...
[8] http://discovermagazine.com/2011/apr/...
[9] http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontli...
[10] http://gizmodo.com/5843117/scientists...
[11] http://www.examiner.com/article/navy-...
[12] http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/f...
[13]http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles...

Offline Ian2day

• Ian2days News
Thanks for your post Phil. I'm also a victim of this technology too.
http://www.Ian2day.com

Transhumanism is Skynet

The resistance is now!

Offline toothache

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2016, 03:22:33 PM »
BrainGate2 is a form of brain-chip

stressedxout01

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2016, 11:38:47 AM »
http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/psychiatry/specialty_areas/brain_stimulation/tms/faq_tms.html

http://www.mindfreedom.org/kb/mental-health-abuse/brain-experiment/psychiatric-drug-implants/controversial-implant-sparks-town-hall

Actually I remember being subjected to this. It was in 2005. My mother had come back from a "peace mission" to the Middle East. I found sketchy binder full of documents that showed who she was studying under and what she studied. She was supposed to be a teacher. OK so the crazy conspiracy I discovered after my parents left me in the house alone for a year to discover everything. She was unknowingly in a program run by "Prior Y Sion" after her activism against torture etc. seemed to be targeted. In that same time after mom came back from her stressful Middle East trip, she was going to expose something and I was in boarding school, there was a red cloud or streak over the sky and students said aliens visited, and I had a breakdown. Then I was forced hospitalization, I was assaulted and isolated by people while I was inpatient in a hospital for nine weeks undocumented in files. I was put on seven different sedative medications in high doses. I was putting the pills under my tongue. Several days before I reported assault to visiting nurse and I was released, I was taken down to a lower level of the hospital, nurses clipped back my hair on my head and a pulsing light flashed over my eyes, and some kind of cloth was put over my forehead.

I believe this was a secret forced magnetic lobotomy or something similar, I had dreams about it. That was before I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia because I came out of there completely unable to function. No one seems aware of what happened. I'm just highly insightful and observant and people don't realize that I'm right about things. Or people are scared when their truth is questioned.

Without proof no one would know what happened. It's all documented. I was also in the 97th percentile nationwide on an exam in 8th grade could be another reason I was targeted.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2016, 01:35:30 PM »

I still believe they want to harvest our brains to put into the robots.  Possibly they are experimenting on our brains until it is perfected.  Then, they'll use the clone brains all chipped up for the robots.

love, e

stressedxout01

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2016, 02:18:16 PM »
I have all this proof of crazy things that were done lol no wonder it was stashed away in a cabinet and forgotten about. I mean there's more good in there than bad. If you put into perspective, we were just trying to make the world a better place.

But that's what happens to someone whose aware, I guess intelligence isn't valued in my country....at all.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2016, 04:18:36 PM »
I have all this proof of crazy things that were done lol no wonder it was stashed away in a cabinet and forgotten about. I mean there's more good in there than bad. If you put into perspective, we were just trying to make the world a better place.

But that's what happens to someone whose aware, I guess intelligence isn't valued in my country....at all.

It would be really good to post all the proof here on the forum.

love, e

stressedxout01

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2016, 09:22:02 AM »
The stuff is kind of personal. Not all of it related to one thing however, I don't have proof or records of what I remember which sounds like a magnetic frontal lobotomy that I experienced at age fifteen. I have an incredible memory. No one has been able to explain this to me. I do have some papers that look like I was subjected to a private insurance study, although I'm not sure. It just presents their disregard, but the people left out significant details.

The whole issue is about mental health used to subdue and oppress my mother and I for our insights. My mom was a peace activist. The stuff happened like ten years ago, but the coincidences are odd. My dad moved out and I don't know where he's lived for the past year. My mom is in a step-down unit that he runs (his friends dad owns the facility and he's head chairman). I think since I called a couple lawyers and complained of the conflict of interest is the reason she might be released within two weeks. She is getting better, but I think her issue stems from PTSD and trauma not schizo-affective. She is really depressed at the situation esp now that she has insight.

The two nuns who were murdered recently; I think she knew them. She can't handle this stress right now. I'm trying to protect her and my family.

I don't know if she had a secret, she was threatened by the FBI not to tell anyone about something or they would go after her family. She never told me what the secret was. I know she was protesting at rallies, PEACEFULLY. She's in a book, I found out, about civil disobedience. She started a few activist organizations, like Green Peace or similar. I'm not sure this is the place to post my theories because it seems that people think it's a joke that people have died and risked their lives to oppose the War in Iraq, torture, etc. weather control and HAARP. She was also an advocate against fracking which is ruining the ecosystem. She wouldn't have known the things that were done to me.

But the story has changed in other people's words so many times. I'm still under his control. He is controlling me financially and not helping me become independent. I'm not disabled, so I can't get benefits. My best hope is to continue to assist my mom in her recovery. Since she has been through so much. But one issue I had was that in her paperwork from a mission trip, just some sketchy things were written. It seems cults and mind control, Masons. I'm in a historic Mason town. It's weird how all these coincidences start to unravel. Some of my "paranoid delusions" were about surveillance in hospitals and them using it for mind control and tracking people.

It took several months for me to be able to fully recall the disconnected memories, it also helps that I was writing journal notes and have a book out that I wrote about it. I don't know if I go into as much detail as I should. For instance, my first memory is of my mom frantically asking my dad to believe that she was being blackmailed and that she received two letters and one was fake. He didn't look at the letters. Unresolved domestic disputes and conflicts of interest, mind control, oppression, etc. and people just trying to survive. My dad used to be a lot more nice and down to earth but he changed and it makes me sad. I feel like it was more of an attack on him, that the establishment conditioned him to embrace the so called label of schizophrenia in order to justify it. I don't know or think it was all his fault. The weird part is that he has records of so much that went on hiding away in the closet that no one ever cared to open until I was curious.

I know that things sometimes seem like something when they're not. But my experience is that Abilify made me more gullible and impulsive, and I couldn't remember street names and stuff on it. It kept me in a bubble.  I have a stack of papers and I took some pictures of them with my phone, but I've been working on what to post and how to post it. It wouldn't make sense to post one out of context. I don't know everything, just suspect that we were all manipulated for our beliefs being anti-war and mom with her foresight and dad with his growing income, and their two children who both scored high on exams, both smart and aware. The targeting stopped happening to me when the President was elected who I voted for. I was hoping he would end the mind control and instead saw him divert his attention on other targets, like Snowden and Manning people he believed were actually worth that. I feel betrayed, in the past whistleblowers were given credit for standing up for the people and it is sick the whole thing is sick I want it to stop they can't just keep doing this to innocent people.

Offline toothache

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2016, 11:48:42 PM »
I hope everyone is aware that our IP address is logged by the forum.

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2016, 02:11:17 AM »
I'm not trolling here, but since you voted for zero for president
I quit reading your reply. 
Be Prepared