PrisonPlanet Forum
July 31, 2014, 07:30:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help re flouride  (Read 1713 times)
davefromeire

« on: August 15, 2010, 06:01:30 AM »

Hi,

Can someone clarify if flouride that is present in mineral  water naturally is as dangerous as the flouride that is added to water
Highland

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 06:37:31 AM »

Hi,

Can someone clarify if flouride that is present in mineral  water naturally is as dangerous as the flouride that is added to water
The way it is being reported is that the fluoride compound that is added to the city water comes from a process of removing toxins from corporation manufacturing smoke by using a water spray collector and apparently the compound has a lot of other heavy metal toxins aside from the fluoride.
kita

Action is the ONLY answer!

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 07:39:40 AM »

I hope people realize that just not drinking tap-water ,won't stop the poison(fluoride) getting into your body.When you shower,your skin acts as a hugh sponge,your pores open under the hot water,& your body just sucks it up.This needs to be addressed more,i believe,and why the Elites are quite happy with people focusing on drinking water because once they get a clean water source,they shut up.

ONLY answer to God,for God is Good, honest and just.God is the one,we'll have to answer to one day for our actions in the here and now -DO NOT DOUBT IT!
freedomrik

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 08:10:33 AM »

I was told by the outfit that takes care of our community well that they do not add Fluoride to the water, that what is measured is naturally occurring. Is this a smoke screen. Does fluoride occur naturally?

"Believe nothing you are told"
able

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 08:38:28 AM »

some forms of fluoride are natural but not the sort they are putting in the water and its not present in all water sources.

watch "the fluoride deception" and "professional perspectives on water fluoridation" for the facts and arguments regarding water fluoridation.   

my kids are not cannon fodder for the n.w.o!
donnay

Live Free Or Die Trying!

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 08:48:49 AM »

I was told by the outfit that takes care of our community well that they do not add Fluoride to the water, that what is measured is naturally occurring. Is this a smoke screen. Does fluoride occur naturally?

Naturally occurring fluoride is called fluorine, and yes it does occur naturally and too much of anything is not a good thing.

I have well water that has high levels of fluorine, so I have a Berkey water filter that has the added filters for arsenic/fluoride removal.

That being said, most of the municipalities use a toxic waste by-product called sodium fluoride.

"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."
able

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 09:01:47 AM »

fluorosilic acid is what they are putting in Australians water. as mentioned above it is the Grey sludge from the srubber boxes on the smoke stacks from our phosphate companies.

its illegal to let it go into the air.

its illegal to let it go into the sea.

it costs them millions yearly to dump it a toxic waste dumps....

but when they put it into a tanker marked as toxic waste and drive to your water supply it somehow magically transforms too something that is really good for you and your children.

the magic must happen in the black rubber hose the two guys suited up in chemical suits are holding  Roll Eyes                                                 

my kids are not cannon fodder for the n.w.o!
decemberfellow

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 09:16:37 AM »

Fortunately our water supply is fluoride free, when we take the grandchildren to the doctors they  prescribe fluoride pills , because the kiddies "need" them.   The quackers, I mean doctors give us the prescription but we never fill them.  We think that when they check our records , we will be in compliance so to speak. Probably already know  we aren't but what the hey . 

Mark12:
4And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
 5But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him
Valerius

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 10:32:38 AM »

The difference is that the word fluroride is like smurf and can mean almost anything.

"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass
Mr Grinch

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2010, 10:33:55 AM »

Everything you need to know about water fluoridation.
http://www.smilesofbellevue.com/flouride-effects.html

The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: