Why do you even need to "debunk"?

Author Topic: Why do you even need to "debunk"?  (Read 15513 times)

Offline Scootle

« on: August 06, 2010, 02:38:07 PM »

There are a lot of sites out there "debunking" 9/11 truthers, global warming "deniers", natural health "quacks", "anti-vaxers" and anyone who questions the dogma of Darwinism. My question is, why? If the mainstream view is so obvious, why bother? I mean you don't see many "Debunking Holocaust Denial" websites or "Debunking Flat Earth" websites or "Debunking Geocentrism" websites. So if the "consensus views" of 9/11, climate change, medicine, evolution etc. are as obvious as a round Earth, a heliocentric solar system or the fact that the Holocaust happened, as you "skeptics" like to claim, why even bother "debunking"? You're obviously threatened by your opponents or else you wouldn't be doing it.

What's even more ironic is in all these case you claim there's no debate. "The debate is over" say the man-made global warming proponents - as you're producing lengthy "rebuttals" to lectures by Lord Monckton. Well evidently there is a debate or else you wouldn't be trying so hard to refute him, would you?

"9/11 conspiracy theories are as baseless as holocaust denial" say thermite deniers like Michael Shermer - as you regurgitate the same old lies from discredited authorities to "rebut" us time and time again. Put a bent spoon in it, Shermer!

So stop comparing your opponents to flat-earthers and Holocaust deniers, stop saying there isn't a debate, stop using straw-man arguments and ad-hominem attacks, stop putting blind religious faith in discredited "scientific" authorities and biased computer simulations, stop making up false claims about the peer-review status of the science supporting the other side, and put up or shut the f*ck up!

http://911debunkers.blogspot.com/2010/08/why-do-you-even-need-to-debunk.html
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline Valerius

Re: Why do you even need to "debunk"?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 03:43:23 PM »
I'm still waiting for a single government theory being debunked by self-described skeptics.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline Scootle

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 03:53:31 PM »
Listen to your prophets, "skeptics"!:

“There is a fundamental difference between religion, which is based on authority, and science,
which is based on observation and reason. Science will win, because it works.”

~ Stephen Hawking, ABC News Interview, June 7, 2010

“A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth.”
~ Albert Einstein, Letter to Jost Winteler, July 8, 1901

“A fair result can be obtained only by fully stating and balancing
the facts and arguments on both sides of each question.”

~ Charles Darwin, On the Origin of Species, 1859
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job

Century of Manipulation

Offline freedom_commonsense

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 04:09:41 PM »
Okay, how about this one: "the thermite is from welds in the steel structure"

Offline chris jones

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 04:36:49 PM »
SOP, they deny,discredit, ridicule..
In a manner of speaking, they feed us shiiit sandwiches without the bread and tell us to eat up
and we better like it.

Offline Scootle

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 04:44:20 PM »

The red chips are NANOthermite... ie. nanotechnology. I don't think welding crews in 1970s used nanotechnology lol. Thats almost as ridiculous as saying it's actually just primer paint... as if it's hard to tell the difference between nanotechnology and paint.
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job

Century of Manipulation

Offline MrSwe

• "We must animate the constitution" ; Alex Jones
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 04:48:50 PM »
You know a lot of the blogs and websites "debunking" us, are really just the work of mr.... yes that's right, Mr. Sunsteen (or however his frickin name is spelled) and his computer nerd disinfo tools.

Offline freedom_commonsense

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 04:52:21 PM »
The red chips are NANOthermite... ie. nanotechnology. I don't think welding crews in 1970s used nanotechnology lol.

Remember we're dealing with Pavlovian responses from absolute morons, who think sitting in front of a screen to earn debt-notes is better than making your food by growing it yourself, instead of eating cloned cows. That's just one example, I can quote others but I'd be here all night.

Offline rio

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2010, 04:59:15 PM »
The reason someone may not have come across many Holocaust denial debunking websites is because Holocaust-oriented Jews and non-Jews think that not believing in the holy version of the orthodox Holocaust really is a mental illness. In reality, there are quite a few Holocaust debunking websites, of which the most prominent is The Nizkor Project. I'm not trying to lead this thread into Holocaust discussion, because I find the topic totally boring and not worth debating becuase the Jews don't want to debate it, they want to protect this sacred cow and to smear you as a kook from their powerful bully pulpit.

I only bring up the Holocaust because every time someone in the media and government compares alternative views of anything, like Michael Chertoff did recently, in order to debunk or rebuke, they only work proactively at cheapening the meaning of their cash cow, and bolsters support from the opposing sides on both issues. Because they underestimate the intelligence of the general public and assume that everyone will believe their propaganda without looking into tit, hey are too stupid to realize this. So at the end of the day, comparing 9/11 truth to Holcaust denial works completely in our favor.

Offline Scootle

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2010, 05:09:09 PM »
I didn't say there were no holocaust denial debunking sites, I said there were relatively few coz to most people it isn't worth the effort. But also the holocaust denial debunking sites aren't written in the arrogant, condescending tone that sites like screwloosechange, realclimate, denialism blog, conspiracy science and talk.origins are written in, and they don't employ tactics like ad-hominem and straw-man, so you can tell that they are genuine. The other sites are obviously reading from the same disinfo playbook.
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job

Century of Manipulation

Offline Michal Ptacnik

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2010, 05:10:54 PM »
... because it is funny? And because we so much lack understanding that we believe our own opinions should be given the power of a motion picture and be imposed on others with this power and authority. It is enough that I impose my opinion with the power of words...

worcesteradam

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2010, 05:44:51 PM »
awesome thread, dude

Offline chris jones

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2010, 08:26:09 AM »
Remember we're dealing with Pavlovian responses from absolute morons, who think sitting in front of a screen to earn debt-notes is better than making your food by growing it yourself, instead of eating cloned cows. That's just one example, I can quote others but I'd be here all night.
Hi Free..........classic , bump++++++++

Offline Scootle

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2010, 10:01:45 AM »
My original post by the way was written out of frustration from debating a couple of old friends of mine on facebook who are pro-globalist, pro-vaccine, anti-conspiritorial, pseudo-skeptical, evangelical atheist sun deniers! They kept linking to 'skeptic' and 'debunking' sites and using the same old phrases; "peer-reviewed research", "respectable journals", "all credible scientists agree", blah blah blah, as well as ridiculing me, labelling me, psychologically analysing me etc. and misinterpretting my arguments... it's incredibly infuriating... and they're not bad guys they're just brainwashed. They claim their beliefs are based on science but really it's a religious faith in authority.

In nazi germany there was "peer-reviewed research" in "respectable journals" and "credible scientists" saying that jews were genetically inferior and that the gene pool needed cleansing but it was still bullshit! The founding of Nature, the world's most "prestigious" journal, was strongly supported by TH Huxley. It was literally founded by eugenicists to promote darwinism and eugenics - and 140 plus years later, it's still doing it. Just because some AGW / pro-vaccine crap is in Nature, doesn't mean it's the truth!
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job

Century of Manipulation

EvadingGrid

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2010, 10:32:57 AM »
My original post by the way was written out of frustration from debating a couple of old friends of mine on facebook who are pro-globalist, pro-vaccine, anti-conspiritorial, pseudo-skeptical, evangelical atheist sun deniers! They kept linking to 'skeptic' and 'debunking' sites and using the same old phrases; "peer-reviewed research", "respectable journals", "all credible scientists agree", blah blah blah, as well as ridiculing me, labelling me, psychologically analysing me etc. and misinterpretting my arguments... it's incredibly infuriating... and they're not bad guys they're just brainwashed. They claim their beliefs are based on science but really it's a religious faith in authority.

In nazi germany there was "peer-reviewed research" in "respectable journals" and "credible scientists" saying that jews were genetically inferior and that the gene pool needed cleansing but it was still bullshit! The founding of Nature, the world's most "prestigious" journal, was strongly supported by TH Huxley. It was literally founded by eugenicists to promote darwinism and eugenics - and 140 plus years later, it's still doing it. Just because some AGW / pro-vaccine crap is in Nature, doesn't mean it's the truth!

I have met the same kind of resistance...

Thing is in my old circle of friends, I am the only one that ever worked as a research scientist. My competative friend that leads this opposition has only ever done A Levels and is addicted to the Bilderberg owned and controled New Scientist ( which is not a kosher peer reviewed real science journal ).

As to it being a religon . . . . I totally agree

What else is "blind faith in science" when it is a spectator sport ?

Most revealing of all was the reaction to ClimateGate . . .

For the record, my science career was in Genetics and Biotechnology . . .
WTF would I know huh ?
Like I only had my own weather station . . . . .

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2010, 12:30:53 AM »
I will Debunk Debunking Debunkers! And then i'll debunk myself!!

2.    debunk    24 up, 10 down http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=debunk
An overly used word by the Bush administration and many other conservatives when trying to persuade the masses that everyone else is wrong except them.
"The statements of liberals that say bush is giving tax cuts to the rich has been DEBUNKED because Rush Limbaugh, the druggy, says so."

Offline Highland

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2010, 08:52:54 AM »

The elites seem to have chosen the real science where it is now noted that your nutrient intake determine your genes. Your friends seem to be stuck in the pyramid group scam science or check book science of chemicals and the idea non changing family genes etc.

Offline Ruth

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2010, 11:05:31 PM »
People "debunk" in order to stop the truth getting out.  At least that is what they say.  They usually make a big 'fuss' about it because they're usually talking nonsense and the facts can't support their claims.  That is what the word "debunking" is about to me.  Its purely a distraction.

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010, 11:14:03 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Great post...

I think alex needs a vacation ..... today he sounded sad...
Make it so!

Offline AnarchyOK

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2010, 07:40:12 AM »

i understand your frustration, not to long ago on the muse messageboard i debated about three other brainwashed pro-globalist ignorant twats that lasted about 12 pages and i experienced the exact same shit you said and id provide the facts, even from a scientific archive site from cornell university, i linked him research papers proving that man is not the reason for global warming , climate change. I dont know how much information i could give these people and i still couldnt convince them.
There tiny brains can not comprehend their own government conspiring against them, they live in a fantasy world and are totally unaware of the hidden hand that guides and manipulates society and governments , one day we will be victorious and the world will say, " conspiracy theorists were right !"
"fear is the virus they use to divide us "

Offline chris jones

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2010, 09:33:26 AM »

Hi Scootle. Don't let these people ruin your day! I use to get seriously pizzed off trying to pull their heads out of the sand.
It use to be a common rebutal when confronted with the brain dead, "ya sure, and Oswald killed Kennedy" ya know a WISE CRACK INTENDED TO SHIFT THEIR GEARS.
I give them one final line and leave it at there, Ask them if they remember the regime stuffing down the throat of the people daily reports of WMD factories of death in Iraq, name a few culprits, Bush,Cheney,Powell, mention the satellite photos and the intelligence reports.DO They remember, OK, hit them with the fact there were no WMD's in Iraq, ZERO..
If they resist and go on about terrorism they are fluoridated ,braindead, or scared to death of the truth.
If so, I hit on the fact over a million civilans were genocided and 6 mil of Americas sons, can they live with that.

Offline Wyvern the Warlock

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2010, 09:53:43 AM »
How about fear? The fact that they can only muster clumsy, warped-logic arguments that even a child can easily see through, must mean they are really scared. I would be, too, if I were in their shoes. These guys are going to jail, and they know it! That their only response is to repeat lies and half-baked suppositions ad nausiem, suggests that they haven't grasped 2 essential factors. The first is the internet, and the awesome communicative abilities it confers on ordinary people, and the second is that because of this, the old method of repeating a belief until it is established as "the truth" no longer works!! LoL... ;D

Offline Michal Ptacnik

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2010, 05:24:47 PM »
Because not ALL theories made up by people who are objectively biased towards the conspiracy worldview are true.

Offline Scootle

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2010, 05:34:49 PM »
Lol I think Skeptic magazine should replace the banner on their website with this...

From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job

Century of Manipulation

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2010, 02:50:55 AM »
I question "the official" Holocaust narrative myself, especially if it's espoused by the same Zionist cliques that brought you the 9/11 false flag and the phony GWOT/domestic tyranny that preceded it.

I understand your point of "why debunk?" from the establishment's perspective, if it's such a kooky conspiracy theory to them; but the example of Holocaust Denial was poor one.

If Fredrick Toben can be arrested for his free speech and freedom of press by publishing a book questioning the "official" Holocaust narrative, then don't be shocked when 9/11 truthers such as ourselves end up getting arrested for questioning the 9/11 "official" narrative.

I don't mean for this thread to get into debating the details of the Holocaust, but mainly to point out that I don't buy into "official stories".

I even question the "official" founding fathers narrative too even though I'm a diehard constitutionalist/patriot.  Folks like David Barton, Glenn Beck, etc. paint the founders as God-fearing Christians, when in actuality they were deist/Unitarian Freemasons according to their own writings!  It's sooo funny watching Barton and Beck dodging that!  Another laugh is that the Constitution is based off of Deuteronomy which is total lie. Freedom of Religion and Nor cruel or unusual punishments inflicted is the complete and total opposite of what is narrated in Deuteronomy. 

I'm ranting, but question ALL "official" narratives.  Even "obvious" ones.

They might not be so obvious after all.

Offline Scootle

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2010, 04:48:53 AM »
Hey I'm not saying holocaust deniers should be arrested. Free speech means free speech for all, even those you don't agree with. I don't agree with people who deny the holocaust, but they're entitled to their oppinion. Same thing with the US founding father's issue. Others would disagree with that. Many homosexuals for example are campaigning to make it illegal to bash gays - I have nothing against gays but I can't support them on that - others want to make it illegal to promote other unpopular ideas like holocaust denial. Those people aren't campaigning for freedom, they're campaigning for their version of 'freedom'.
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job

Century of Manipulation

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2010, 10:48:24 AM »
I question "the official" Holocaust narrative myself, especially if it's espoused by the same Zionist cliques that brought you the 9/11 false flag and the phony GWOT/domestic tyranny that preceded it.

I understand your point of "why debunk?" from the establishment's perspective, if it's such a kooky conspiracy theory to them; but the example of Holocaust Denial was poor one.

If Fredrick Toben can be arrested for his free speech and freedom of press by publishing a book questioning the "official" Holocaust narrative, then don't be shocked when 9/11 truthers such as ourselves end up getting arrested for questioning the 9/11 "official" narrative.

I don't mean for this thread to get into debating the details of the Holocaust, but mainly to point out that I don't buy into "official stories".

I even question the "official" founding fathers narrative too even though I'm a diehard constitutionalist/patriot.  Folks like David Barton, Glenn Beck, etc. paint the founders as God-fearing Christians, when in actuality they were deist/Unitarian Freemasons according to their own writings!  It's sooo funny watching Barton and Beck dodging that!  Another laugh is that the Constitution is based off of Deuteronomy which is total lie. Freedom of Religion and Nor cruel or unusual punishments inflicted is the complete and total opposite of what is narrated in Deuteronomy. 

I'm ranting, but question ALL "official" narratives.  Even "obvious" ones.

They might not be so obvious after all.

I am very concerned with current Holocaust deniers like Obama/Pelosi/Gingrich/Romney/Huckabee/Palin/Beck/Hannity/Stewart/Colbert and anyone else who deny the current holocaust in the middle east.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Joseon

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2010, 03:03:02 PM »
Don't worry about people these days too much. IF people can actually believe the fable that was the 9/11 story, then they can be made to believe almost anything. These people, most of them, have bigger issues. Much more serious.
http://www.H20labs.com
http://www.Mercola.com/article/mercury/mercury_elimination.htm

Drink distilled water for Pure Health:

Detox with cilantro:

Omura determined that cilantro could mobilize mercury and other toxic metals rapidly from the CNS.96 97

Spread the Word.

Offline dragnet53

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2010, 04:14:14 PM »
Lol I think Skeptic magazine should replace the banner on their website with this...

LOL Michael Shermer is one of the most screwed up skeptics. It is good to be skeptical, but people like are called purists.

But strangely enough he is from what I hear S-L-O-W-L-Y  not believing the official story.

Offline obamasuks

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2010, 02:33:16 PM »
hey why wont anyone that has real pull and money , get the info out there about 9/11?