Predictive Programming - What is it?

Author Topic: Predictive Programming - What is it?  (Read 24094 times)

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Predictive Programming - What is it?
« on: August 03, 2010, 12:47:03 PM »
Isn't it something how the NWO would put all their agendas years-decades in advance in their tv shows and movies, but will wait until many years later to have them implemented?

For example, sci-fi stuff like "Star Trek" had cell phones and holograms in the 70's - almost 20 years after that, cell phones become a popular fad, and the masses AREN'T exactly caught off guard and surprised/wow'd by them.

Or take tv shows like the 6 million dollar man/bionic woman - very popular 70's shows with characters portraying these superhuman traits, and guess what, it's come out recently that the tech world has supposedly made "discoveries" for humans to posess these traits implanted in them.

I mean what really sucks about this is that kids watch this stuff and for long stretches imagine themselves as spiderman, superman, or whatever superhero that's protrayed in the movies and tv...and VOILA! when the new technology comes out many years later, it's as if their imaginations never went away.

Offline Kilgore Trout

Predictive Programming -What is it?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 03:42:37 PM »
Isn't it something how the NWO would put all their agendas years-decades in advance in their tv shows and movies, but will wait until many years later to have them implemented?

For example, sci-fi stuff like "Star Trek" had cell phones and holograms in the 70's - almost 20 years after that, cell phones become a popular fad, and the masses AREN'T exactly caught off guard and surprised/wow'd by them.

Or take tv shows like the 6 million dollar man/bionic woman - very popular 70's shows with characters portraying these superhuman traits, and guess what, it's come out recently that the tech world has supposedly made "discoveries" for humans to posess these traits implanted in them.

I mean what really sucks about this is that kids watch this stuff and for long stretches imagine themselves as spiderman, superman, or whatever superhero that's protrayed in the movies and tv...and VOILA! when the new technology comes out many years later, it's as if their imaginations never went away.

So inspired by sci fi engineers and scientists developed these technologies. I'm sorry but the question I have has yet to be adequately answered , why condition us , why not just surprise us? Couldn't it be the case that when sci fi is looked at by those who "invent" or develop these things they become inspired to work on them...? why not..
"I do not believe that there were, at the Council of Nicea,
three persons present who believed in the truth of what was set down.
If there were, it was on account of their ignorance."
J. M. Roberts, "Antiquity Unveiled", 1892

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 03:58:31 PM »
So inspired by sci fi engineers and scientists developed these technologies. I'm sorry but the question I have has yet to be adequately answered , why condition us , why not just surprise us? Couldn't it be the case that when sci fi is looked at by those who "invent" or develop these things they become inspired to work on them...? why not..

They condition us and not surprise us to lower the change that you will get upset and resist them.

The change that you resist is higher when it shocks you but when it somehow, in your unconsious brain, looks familiar you are likely to accept it and be in ease with it much easier and sooner.
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 04:10:27 PM »
They condition us and not surprise us to lower the change that you will get upset and resist them.

The change that you resist is higher when it shocks you but when it somehow, in your unconsious brain, looks familiar you are likely to accept it and be in ease with it much easier and sooner.

These technologies are the least of what should arouse vitriol in the patriots heart. All we have to do is look at the legal system or the taxes , or the corpratism or whatever other kind of injustice that is foisted upon us. Why should we be so "shocked" or surprised by cell phones that we we would take to the streets?

Viper

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 06:17:09 PM »
It's a good question, why the predictive programming, and should have it's own thread with examples.
Like LBR said, for example if they had just "sprung" the body-scanners on us it would probably have woken many people up, you know like make a tyrannical gov. act like one?
Look at what they done with the chemtrails, not much pre-programming and as a result the chems wake many folks up.
They use the same method again and again cause it's tried and tested, and they never deviate from their plans.
I'd like to start a thread on the matter some time, with some quotes of what it is from some folks with an I 2 C.

*A spoonful of sugar helps the "medicine" go down.*

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 06:27:36 PM »
It's good question, why the predictive programming, and should have it's own thread with examples.
Like LBR said, for example if they had just "sprung" the body-scanners on us it would probably have woken many people up, you know like make a tyrannical gov. act like one?
Look at what they done with the chemtrails, not much pre-programming and as a result the chems wake many folks up.
They use the same method again and again cause it's tried and tested, and they never deviate from their plans.
I'd like to start a thread on the matter some time, with some quotes of what it is from some folks with an I 2 C.

*A spoonful of sugar helps the "medicine" go down.*

Okay , that's one school of thought. Another would be baptism by fire. I'm just not sure if I buy the idea that the elite are in charge of all science fiction. I think often human creativity is cheapened by this thinking , same with people blaming things of "Satan" is kind of like downplaying the depths of human cruelty.

Viper

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 06:41:10 PM »
Okay , that's one school of thought. Another would be baptism by fire. I'm just not sure if I buy the idea that the elite are in charge of all science fiction. I think often human creativity is cheapened by this thinking , same with people blaming things of "Satan" is kind of like downplaying the depths of human cruelty.

I don't suppose they are in charge of all the movies neither, but they ARE in charge of which one's they'll promote, actors are a strange bunch, many times coming from a family of actors.
Actors shaped our culture thousands of years ago and continue to do so today.

Here's the thing : The elite are at top, but all the way down the control system they have drone bees, serving the Queen, they're all on the same page, the only difference being the tip-top elite know EXACTLY what is happening in the world when the drones only get a partial picture, us worker bees usually go from womb to tomb living in the box (level 1).

This system we live under, is a culture created for us by them, of course not everyone is in their system, many times "country folks" are BORN awake, i shall furnish an example of "country folks" soon, city folks are basically done for, living in the bee-hive be-having like you're 'supposed to'.
Are you ready to meet a "country person"?

Offline Kilgore Trout

Re: Predictive Programming -What is it?
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 06:49:53 PM »
I'm ready for the country...

Viper

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 06:53:30 PM »
I'm ready for the country...

OK, but first some preliminary musings. :)

From "Cutting Through" vol.1
[talking about the new-age religion]

Think-tanks employing 'futurists' iron out every possible obstacle BEFORE it happens by going through the agenda, step-by-step, over and over again. Mass psychology is applied with military precision and unlimited financing. Gurus, the modern Pied Pipers, are created for us to follow. By pretending to "know secrets" and THE meaning of life, they pretend to be on the 'side of THE PEOPLE.'

Once they are accepted, they gradually BEND what appeared to be a STRAIGHT course and, like all curve-balls, lead you to the gradual acceptance of that which you had opposed. They are trained and backed by TRUSTS because they gain your TRUST.

Viper

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2010, 07:20:12 PM »
Country Folks

"Years ago, there used to be people, again, rural people, sometimes thought to be a bit eccentric, but they lived on their own and it was a joy to visit them, because you'd get such a different point of view on topics, since they did not listen to regular media. They could immediately cut through the nonsense and give you it straight, logic without any effort, whatsoever.  When you’re tied up in propaganda on a daily basis, which is all media is, it's difficult to break through on your own."
Alan Watt

Also of interest :

Alan Watt Blurb Dec 7 2006
"Tonight, I'd like to talk a little bit about the subject we've been on, which is a form of mind control leading to ultimate mind control; where eventually everyone will have implants in the brain - the cyborg.  That's why the big science fiction writers were bringing this stuff out in the early '50’s about the “cyborg.” Specific science fiction writers were designated this assignment; to put the idea into the public’s mind, that this would be an inevitable progress, so that we would accept it eventually."

Blurbs, Special Shows and Presentations with Alan Watt /2006

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=160405.0

Viper

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 09:34:47 PM »
Alan Watt on Predictive Programming (4mins 24s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rR4TwMiZq0
From Reality Check (1hr 28mins) - transcript

Predictive Programming in Action (2mins 19s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C37dKAfTDz4
Steven Spielberg effectively admitting to predictive programming in Minority Report

"Knowing" & the Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill - Hollywood's Predictive Programming (2mins)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MlRCsYfUIo

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2010, 09:52:44 PM »

Offline NoNeutral

Re: Predictive Programming - What is it?
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2010, 10:25:51 PM »
The Lone Gunmen Pilot - 9/11 Predictive Programming
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3WW6eoLcLI

Normalizing Torture on '24'
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/22/arts/television/22gree.html
This is what you want? This is what you get. This is what you want? This is what you get. This is what you want? This is what you get.

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2010, 09:45:18 PM »
Let me add this;

When I was 18 I got a job delivering flowers for a NEX , this was my first "driving" job. This was also the first time that I realized that I didn't really KNOW how to read a map. Sure I could read one page , but had no idea how the whole picture connected. Eventually I learned how to read the map very well.

Subsequently I became employed by another company driving a slightly bigger truck , a 16' box truck. Well thanks to my first driving job , I could already read a map well enough to be efficient in my routes.

Flash forward many years and many driving jobs later , I became a CDL driver , a crane operator , I use many types of heavy equipment and still read a map. All of my previous work prepared me , in one way or another, for what would become my current career.

Was this some form of "predictive programming" ? I consider it learning and gaining experience.  What I perceive in the idea of predictive programming could actually be imposed upon all learning and experience , is it not ? Does not all of our experience prepare us for the next level in our growth? As we gain new skills , knowledge , understanding and perception/perspective..... Are we not actually just always programming and reprogramming our minds?

Viper

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2010, 10:06:35 PM »
Let me add this;

When I was 18 I got a job delivering flowers for a NEX...

It's a great curve-ball you sent out there Kilgore, and as soon as i solidify an appropiate answer i'll have a better response for you, but for now here's hoping you get an idea where i'm coming from with this:

If these movies were just that, only a movie - a piece of art, fine, but these movies are not just pieces of art happening in natural succession, things taking their natural course, but are indeed pre-meditated malicious manipulations foistered upon society.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2010, 12:10:47 AM »

Technology like Star Trek communicators, intergalactic space ships, undersea cities, cure all medicine, laser guns, dream machines, jet packs, etc. are just the sugar coating. They are not the subjects of predictive programming, they are the objects that get our attention and capture our imagination.

Predictive programming subjects are less obvious. More subtle. More social. More insidious. It consists of breaking down the barriers of resistance we have towards their idea and concepts.

By placing these concepts in literature, film, television, music they simply weather away our old ideas and beliefs replace them with the new ones. These new ideas don't even have to be presented in a positive light. You can show people being oppressed or degraded and you might think that the story is sympathetic towards the victim, however the mere displaying of the oppression is chipping away at your resistance to it.

Predictive programming subjects might be some or all of the following:

• Misanthropy
  • Nihilism
  • Narcissism
  • Confusion
  • Nummamorous (love of money)
  • Overpopulation
  • Climate Change
  • Sexual, racial, political, social, and family division
  • The elimination of religion for world peace
  • Mind/machine interface
  • Artificial life
  • Test tube babies
  • Gaia worship
  • The elimination of sexual preference (behavioral androgyny)
  • Pharmaceutical behavior/mood control
  • Elimination of the self defense instinct
  • Contempt for the aged
  • Love of Government (Big Brother)

In my opinion all of these ideas are being drip fed to us daily and poisoning our individuality and humanity.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline jeremystalked1

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2010, 12:43:44 AM »
http://areyoutargeted.com/2010/04/06/mirroring-and-predictive-programming-psyops/

"Imitation of a target’s actions (mirroring) may be used as a mode of harassment, or as a way to build rapport with the target and thereby impart ideas to him, tracelessly and deniably...

"... In a potent related psychological attack, predictive programming is used to teach observers how to react when they encounter a specific novel situation, or how to interpret it. I think of predictive programming as a kind of mirroring, with the experience being mirrored lying in the future."

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2010, 06:11:35 PM »
What I do now , what I see , hear and experience , in a way way will have a mirror effect on the future , in how I will react and percieve events based upon my previous experiences or as some would say "conditioning".

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2010, 07:10:36 PM »
You ever watched a movie about a guy who goes to work at a mundane warehouse , nothing funny or exciting happens , this movie goes on for two hours. Each day the alarm clock goes off , our subject gets ready for work , gets in his car drives to work does an 8 hr shift , comes home eats a TV dinner , watches the news , goes to bed , does it all again the same way the very next day....ever seen a movie like that?

I have not seen a movie like that. That actually looks more like someone's real life. Movies like that don't get made because people won't pay for that because it's not entertaining. It seems to me that these(supposed predictive programming) movies get made and promoted for different reasons than predictive programming. Those reasons being marketability and long term potential for commercial success.

It also seems that when we see science fiction films that "promote" certain things , they always seem to be chastising certain systems and technologies not glorifying them. a movie like "The Road" , as a future scenario it sucks. But it doesn't seem to promote any particular idea beyond some bad event. People have been dwelling on the Apocalypse forever. Would anyone agree then that the BIBLE is predictive programming..? I think it is....if anything else is , it would seem that all experience is predictive programming , or all fiction or all sensory information etc..

With most sci fi films the focus seems to be on the negative aspects of technology run amok. Not promoting obedience , with characters that are opposed to the system not laying back taking it..what say you...ALL?

Offline Krateros

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2010, 07:26:50 PM »
You ever watched a movie about a guy who goes to work at a mundane warehouse , nothing funny or exciting happens , this movie goes on for two hours. Each day the alarm clock goes off , our subject gets ready for work , gets in his car drives to work does an 8 hr shift , comes home eats a TV dinner , watches the news , goes to bed , does it all again the same way the very next day....ever seen a movie like that?

It sounds rather like Andy Warhol’s films, Sleep and Empire, but, in terms of plot, considerably more exciting.
“I have come back to God … after tending the pigs so long among the Hegelians.”  (Heinrich Heine)

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2010, 07:28:44 PM »
Sleep and Empire....fitting title.

Offline Krateros

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2010, 07:38:58 PM »
After he filmed his friend sleeping for five plus hours (Sleep), Warhol, in another film, trained his camera upon the Empire State Building (Empire) for another eight.  I think, at the time, it was considered high art in certain especially high circles, though neither film won an Academy Award. Anyway, as I read it, your point is well made, it's just that I was reminded of these two examples, obscure though they are.
“I have come back to God … after tending the pigs so long among the Hegelians.”  (Heinrich Heine)

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2010, 07:42:00 PM »
I see , I like the title "Sleep and Empire" . it probably beats the concept and experience of the film (s). Thanks.

Offline jeremystalked1

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2010, 07:53:18 PM »
With most sci fi films the focus seems to be on the negative aspects of technology run amok. Not promoting obedience , with characters that are opposed to the system not laying back taking it..what say you...ALL?

Since what people see on TV and in movies play such a major part in shaping their beliefs about "the way the world works" and "what's possible/reasonable/fair", why wouldn't any agency/organization interested in disguising or covering up their activities want to influence what gets put into these broadcast media?

There's no dividing line with propaganda on one side, and "entertainment" on the other... it's a spectrum... shaping peoples' beliefs with widely distributed songs, performances, etc., is an age-old practice.  But just as entertainment has been industrialized, so have the methods of shaping belief systems... industrialization goes hand-in-hand with fascism, big government, corruption, etc.

I question their ability to predict, but there are definitely players out there who can plan further ahead than next quarter's results, and they are hip-deep in this stuff.

Offline Krateros

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2010, 07:57:04 PM »
I see , I like the title "Sleep and Empire" . it probably beats the concept and experience of the film (s). Thanks.

I just read the Wikipedia article on the premier of Sleep and learned that, “of the nine people who attended the premiere, two left during the first hour,” which is funny and, I think, further proves your point.  That, for film buffs, is a factoid of trivia and is all that I had to add.

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2010, 07:59:05 PM »
Perhaps in addition to popcorn , heroin might have made those films more enjoyable.

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2010, 08:06:08 PM »
Since what people see on TV and in movies play such a major part in shaping their beliefs about "the way the world works" and "what's possible/reasonable/fair", why wouldn't any agency/organization interested in disguising or covering up their activities want to influence what gets put into these broadcast media?

There's no dividing line with propaganda on one side, and "entertainment" on the other... it's a spectrum... shaping peoples' beliefs with widely distributed songs, performances, etc., is an age-old practice.  But just as entertainment has been industrialized, so have the methods of shaping belief systems... industrialization goes hand-in-hand with fascism, big government, corruption, etc.

I question their ability to predict, but there are definitely players out there who can plan further ahead than next quarter's results, and they are hip-deep in this stuff.

I don't doubt that conspiracies take place. I think the dividing line is the individual . I can take anything , a work of art , notes from history any religious book , and find all sorts of conditioning or programming , I can also warp the intention with my own interpretation of any work. All information could considerably be seen in a nefarious light , in that you could include all sensory information , no matter what the intention.

Viper

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2010, 08:08:27 PM »

Predictive Programming, let's break it down:

They want to make us totally predictable so they can push ahead with their envisioned plans for us with the least trouble possible, so how do they do this, - they programme us, to be how they want us to be, how they want us to see things, and how they want us to feel about things.

Offline Kilgore Trout

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2010, 08:18:14 PM »

Predictive Programming, let's break it down:

They want to make us totally predictable so they can push ahead with their envisioned plans for us with the least trouble possible, so how do they do this, - they programme us, to be how they want us to be, how they want us to see things, and how they want us to feel about things.

In these movies "we" are the hero and the system is the enemy , are they trying to boost our spirit? Again to my point , if the fictitious films and books "promoted" or "produced" by the elite can influence our behaviour in any meaningful way , then the same powerful influence can be claimed by everything we experience , and I must say that isn't very predictable considering the extreme variance in our individual experiences.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2010, 08:20:12 PM »

"It's the movies that have really been running things in America ever since they were invented.
They show you what to do, how to do it, when to do it, how to feel about it, and how to look how you feel about it."

~Andy Warhol

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Scribble

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2010, 08:24:21 PM »
In these movies "we" are the hero and the system is the enemy , are they trying to boost our spirit? Again to my point , if the fictitious films and books "promoted" or "produced" by the elite can influence our behaviour in any meaningful way , then the same powerful influence can be claimed by everything we experience , and I must say that isn't very predictable considering the extreme variance in our individual experiences.

Even if "we" are the hero, and the system is the enemy, it still 'conditions' the masses into a paradigm with two GIVEN sides in a certain way.

Viper

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2010, 01:24:57 AM »
Even if "we" are the hero, and the system is the enemy, it still 'conditions' the masses into a paradigm with two GIVEN sides in a certain way.

+1

Offline Krateros

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2010, 09:36:44 AM »
Quote from: KilgoreTrout
Perhaps in addition to popcorn , heroin might have made those films more enjoyable.

I was thinking that as well.  For all we know, the premier of Sleep might be where Lou Reed and Nico wrote "I'm Waiting for the Man."

Quote from: Brocke
"It's the movies that have really been running things in America ever since they were invented. They show you what to do, how to do it, when to do it, how to feel about it, and how to look [?] how you feel about it." ~Andy Warhol

Spot on, Andy. Good quotation. It provides more insight into why you made your "anti-films."  Sperling and Milner wrote a book on Warner Bros with the most profound title: "Hollywood Be Thy Name."  To my mind, nothing summarizes it quite like that.

Viper

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2010, 04:06:26 PM »
For me the following vid is the best summary for what it is, and because of that, it'll be my final post on the matter.
It's been posted along with other vids in a post above but deserves it's own, please listen carefully, i say that because of Alan's style of presentation.

Reality Check - Predictive Programming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rR4TwMiZq0

Find the full version Here

Thanks go to my friend, matrixcutter.

Viper

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2010, 02:56:33 AM »

Post-Apocalyptic Predictive Programming For The Whole Family
http://www.activistpost.com/2010/08/post-apocalyptic-predictive-programming.html

This is a list of the seminal thought experiments put to film which have been instrumental in offering an apparently dystopian world where one's first, human, reaction is "no one would accept that."  After the concept has been introduced, politicians and media-spin work in concert to say, "It won't be like science fiction; it will benefit mankind."  Look at the following movie themes, then look around at what has already been accepted as "normal."

THX 1138 (mandatory mind altering drugs to control a slave population -1971)
Soylent Green (overpopulation and Elite control -1973)
Wicker Man (Elite control over the population -1974)
Logan's Run (population control via computer - 1975)
Network (Corporate Media control - 1976)
Brainstorm (transmitting the mind across a computer network - 1983)
Robocop (militarization of police - 1987)
They Live (mind control and data collection - 1988)
Johnny Mnemonic (data as a commodity - 1995)
Gattaca (genetic code as a commodity - 1997)
Devil's Advocate (legislative control over society - 1997)
Eyes Wide Shut (rituals of the Elite - 1999)
Swordfish (government sanctioned crime to combat terrorism - 2001)
24 (good guys use torture to get information from terrorists - 2001)
Minority Report (high-tech police state using biometrics and "pre-crime" - 2002)
The Experiment (dynamic of prison abuse - 2002)
Control Factor (mind control through scientific dictatorship - 2003)
Jericho (factions within U.S. government set of a nuke false flag - 2006)
I Am Legend (benevolence of scientific intentions, martial law, and vaccines as the cure - 2007)

Viper

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2010, 03:12:10 AM »

Viper

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2010, 03:13:33 AM »

Offline bovvered

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2012, 03:19:16 PM »
Predictive Programming and the Human Microchipping Agenda (1hr 18mins) - http://vimeo.com/26487586

Predictive Programming and the Human Microchipping Agenda confirms the reality of the microchip agenda, and shows that the weapon of propaganda has been used against the public for decades in order to familiarize us with the idea of being chipped. This process is called predictive programming and its purpose is literally to program the mind of the victim so as to accept without question whatever is required by the programmer - in this case, the idea of being microchipped at some point in the future. The victim is generally unaware of being programmed, believing that it's all just harmless entertainment. For this reason it can be a powerful and effective weapon against us.

By explaining this process and giving example after example, Predictive Programming and the Human Microchipping Agenda is an attempt to alert the viewer to some of the ways in which we have been manipulated throughout our lives for the specific purpose of slowly but surely shepherding us all into a Hellish world of microchip implants and totalitarian control. We hope that by exposing the programming we can break the program and derail this diabolical agenda. To be successful we need your help.

WE THE PEOPLE WILL NOT BE CHIPPED!