Media Pushes BRAIN Eating Vaccine... Nano Tech Injection Lobotomy

Author Topic: Media Pushes BRAIN Eating Vaccine... Nano Tech Injection Lobotomy  (Read 12987 times)

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Just to start it off....

http://bactiman63.blogspot.com/2009/09/another-florida-death-due-to-brain.html
Another Florida death due to brain eating amoeba - September 28, 2009

On the heels of a story last week of a 22 year old Orlando man who died of this parasitic form of meningitis, TBO.com reports of a 10 year old child from Bartow who died from the deadly amoeba last month.

According to Polk County Health Department director, Daniel Haight, the child was swimming in Lake Arietta in Auburndale and within a week developed symptoms of primary amoebic meningoencephalitis.

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/amoebas.html
Brain-Eating Bugs   - The Vaccine Connection
©1999 by Viera Scheibner Ph.D.

Television newsreels all over Australia in January 1996 reported on the deaths of two five-year-old children, one in Adelaide and one in Tasmania, from "brain-eating amoebas". Listening to these startling reports, I remembered that when I was writing my book, Vaccination, and studying medical papers dealing with the contamination by monkey viruses of the monkey kidney tissues used in the production of the polio vaccine, one of the articles mentioned Acanthamoeba as yet another contaminant of these tissue cultures, besides the well-known and well-publicised simian viruses SVl-SV40. ...

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Brain Eating Vaccine - Amoeba
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 02:55:39 pm »
more on vaccine brain damage
search - Brain  vaccine damage  behavior
http://www.mercola.com/article/vaccines/neurological_damage.htm

Vaccines and Neurological Damage

Vaccinations are very neurotoxic and have been associated with many neurological disorders, like encephalopathies, epilepsy, convulsions, ADD, LD, autism, mental retardation, depression, anxiety, CNS disorders, paralysis, Guillain-Barre Syndrome, nerve deafness, blindness and SIDS.

The neurological disorders associated with vaccinations are diverse and numerous. Vaccinations lower IQ as well as contribute to the overt mental disorders and neurological diseases listed here. The relationship of vaccinations to encephalopathies and neurological diseases have been surfacing in medical journals since the advent of mass vaccination programs. Autism was unheard of before vaccinations, and parallel mass vaccination programs very nicely. ADD and learning disorders in children are now being traced to childhood vaccinations, as well as convulsions, paralysis, and epilepsy. Brain damage is by far the most common adverse reaction associated with vaccinations, although their actual numbers are not often reported correctly.

List of Vaccination-induced Neurological disorders:

Meningitis Paralysis
Paralytis polio
Ms Gullain Barre Syndrome
Hyperactivity - ADD, LD
Demyelinization diseases
Auto-immune Diseases Epilepsy
Convulsions - Seizures
Mental confusion - lowered IQ
Brain tumors (SV-40)
This list was generated from a variety of resources and is not, by any means, all inclusive.

Offline shipgeek

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 03:00:37 pm »
I have always refused all vaccines even Tetanus. Not talking about flu.
Not for me folks
E MARE LIBERTAS

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 03:04:49 pm »
This is the article Alex was referring to :

http://www.prisonplanet.com/establishment-media-pushes-brain-eating-vaccines.html
Establishment Media Pushes Brain Eating Vaccines

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The establishment media and the scientific dictatorship are promoting brain-eating vaccines that virtually lobotomize people and rewire their brains into a state of subservient compliance so that their natural instinct to get angry and rebel against the tyranny being imposed upon them is neutered and sterilized.
Search for “brain eating vaccines” and by elevating this term to the top of Google Trends, we can reach millions of new people who would otherwise have never come across this information

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 03:14:52 pm »
Has the video be posted yet?
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline 1776blues

Brain Eating Vaccines: Search Term of the day
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 03:23:18 pm »
I have been searching every several minutes since Alex call for this and the count is stuck at 257,000. Anyone else seeing this?
"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it

is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new

Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its

powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect the

Offline WHAT HAPPENED

• G4M3 0V3R
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 03:30:41 pm »
NOPE..

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 03:41:12 pm »
A viral lobotomy vaccine... how quaintly Huxley-esque.

Oldyoti

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquillity
of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom,
go home and leave us in peace. We seek not your council,
nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our country men."

-- Samuel Adams

Offline donnay

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 03:42:33 pm »
Here it is folks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm3PYZ0N7Dg&feature=youtu.be
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline attietewd

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2010, 03:44:33 pm »
This is absolutely disgusting!!  I am so angry...my beautiful daughter has been struck down in her prime because of this crap (demyelinating disease) and the doctors don't really know what it is.  She saw a program about ancanthameoba and want her doctors to test her for it.  The lesions just keep coming.  No medication helps.  She has three young sons.  Here's the story:http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=77610.msg979706#msg979706

Hi there.  I am new to the site.  I woke up around a year ago.  It was a terrible awakening.  My beautiful 31 year old daughter, college graduate, married, mother of three young boys, took her youngest in for his shots.  Ten days later she came down with ACUTE DISSEMINATED ENCEPHALOMYELITIS!.   It has been a nightmare.  From the live vaccine MMR cells were shed via body waste and through the act of changing her sons diaper she became infected.  She stopped talking and walking and lost control of her bodily functions.  It was in April of 2009.  Although it is written in the CDC book that this can actually happen (secondary adverse reaction) NO ONE in the medical field will confirm this and help us prove it!  The pediatrician has since left the clinic where the vaccinations took place.  He filed a complaint with VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Episode Reporting System).  The live virus triggered the T-cells in her brain to attack the mylin sheath of the nerves in her brain.

Now the doctors say that wasn't the cause.  They are all liars.  I want my daughter back!

From Hell To Veins:A Nightmare Caused By Vaccine
http://gdsajj.wordpress.com/2010/04/01/a-nightmare-caused-by-vaccine/
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline donnay

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 03:46:59 pm »
This is absolutely disgusting!!  I am so angry...my beautiful daughter has been struck down in her prime because of this crap (demyelinating disease) and the doctors don't really know what it is.  She saw a program about ancanthameoba and want her doctors to test her for it.  The lesions just keep coming.  No medication helps.  She has three young sons.  Here's the story:http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=77610.msg979706#msg979706

That is horrible!  I will pray for her!   :'(

Offline donnay

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2010, 03:48:00 pm »
Here it is folks!

Make it go super viral!!!!!!

Offline attietewd

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2010, 03:54:23 pm »
thank you donnay!  God bless you!

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
  • The banksters are steaming piles of dog shit!
    • GlobalGulag.com
Re: Media Pushes BRAIN Eating Vaccine... Nano Tech Injection Lobotomy
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2010, 04:12:18 pm »
Establishment Media Pushes Brain Eating Vaccines

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Scientific dictatorship wants lobotomized, subservient public

The establishment media and the scientific dictatorship are promoting brain-eating vaccines that virtually lobotomize people and rewire their minds into a state of subservient compliance so that their natural instinct to get angry and rebel against the tyranny being imposed upon them is neutered and sterilized.

“Academics say they are close to developing the first vaccine for stress – a single jab that would help us relax without slowing down,” reports the Daily Mail.

Dr Robert Sapolsky, professor of neuroscience at Stanford University in California, says the vaccine is intended to impose a state of “focused calm” by altering brain chemistry.

The proposals ominously hark back to George Lucas’ 1971 dystopian chiller TXH 1138, in which the population is controlled and subjugated through the use of special drugs to suppress emotion.

Feeling stress, getting angry, expressing emotion and displaying passion are all innate, natural and vital aspects of human behavior. Reacting with stress to dangerous or uncomfortable situations is an essential and healthy response, and is one shared by just about every living thing on the planet.

Scientists are now telling us that getting angry, upset and passionate is abnormal and needs to be “treated” through a fresh dose of pharmaceutical drugs and injections that will virtually lobotomize us into submissive compliance. This is blatantly a part of the full spectrum assault on our minds, our bodies and our nervous system through the contamination of our food and water supply.

The new research on brain-altering vaccines dovetails with proposals to add lithium to the water supply in order to treat “mood disorders”.

People globally are already being bombarded with sodium fluoride, a cancer causing neurotoxin, through the water supply, toothpaste, and many foods.

The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany’s Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride’s supposed effect on children’s teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission.

As a growing number of people worldwide begin to educate themselves about what they are putting in their bodies and how they are under chemical and biological attack from the foods they eat, the establishment in getting increasingly desperate in trying to maintain a sick and weak populace, even telling them that injecting the toxic poison mercury into their bloodstream will be beneficial to their health.

The effort to chemically lobotomize the public is part of the elite’s drive to create a sub-species of drugged up, dumbed-down slaves who don’t have the intelligence or the energy to resist the control measures being imposed on them by their population-reduction obsessed masters. While the elite will be free to enjoy

Infowars is promoting a new viral Google search term in order to attract much needed attention to this grave issue.

Search for “brain eating vaccines” and by elevating this term to the top of Google Trends, we can reach millions of new people who would otherwise have never come across this information.

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

ersatz

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2010, 04:45:48 pm »

Offline Freeski

« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 05:07:04 pm »
This is absolutely disgusting!!  I am so angry...my beautiful daughter has been struck down in her prime because of this crap (demyelinating disease) and the doctors don't really know what it is.  She saw a program about ancanthameoba and want her doctors to test her for it.  The lesions just keep coming.  No medication helps.  She has three young sons.  Here's the story:http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=77610.msg979706#msg979706

Now the doctors say that wasn't the cause.  They are all liars.  I want my daughter back!

Oh my God that's horrible and disgusting and the doctors are equally complicit because of their damn failure to educate themselves! >:(

I wish you and your family all the best.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 05:31:57 pm »
Here it is folks!

Make it go super viral!!!!!!

I don't think I've ever been more pissed off than I am right now! They will do this, through voluntary injections, by putting it in our food and water -- and via mosquitos. Motherf**kers!!! >:( >:( >:(
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline tritonman

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 05:34:44 pm »
They will probly off gift cards for the vaccine like I saw them doing on the lite up sign at rite aid for flu vax gift cards. :o

Offline Freeski

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2010, 05:39:40 pm »
They will probly off gift cards for the vaccine like I saw them doing on the lite up sign at rite aid for flu vax gift cards. :o

VRFID Gift Cards.

Offline attietewd

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2010, 07:19:37 pm »
posted by Freeski:Oh my God that's horrible and disgusting and the doctors are equally complicit because of their damn failure to educate themselves!

I wish you and your family all the best.

Thank you Freeski, and I want you all to know that everytime a story is posted on vaccines I am going to repost my daughter's story.  I have to it's the only way I have of fighting back.  I know it isn't much but at least I feel like I am doing something, anything.  It is such a helpless feeling.  NO MORE VACCINES.  My family has been attacked enough!!!  One grandchild died (crib death after shots), another because of seizures at 3 weeks old, has had a piece of her brain cut out  (fricken hep b shot)
and now my daughter.  NO MORE VACCINES.  People think this can't happen to them...oh yes it can.  If you have any autoimmune markers in your genetic history (which they do NOT test or look for)  it can happen.  Actually I think they are triggering those genes specifically.  Designer vaccines made for the individual DNA code triggering the markers.  That is why there is more illness (diseases) now then ever before and starting way younger.Think about it.   My family has the HLA B27 marker....

Offline Tesselator

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2010, 11:56:49 pm »
I have always refused all vaccines even Tetanus. Not talking about flu.
Not for me folks

Same here (and for all of my family too) and I'm the most healthy man I know. No days sick in the past 12 years. 12 years ago I had a cold though. :)

When I took my first born child in to start getting all the "needed" injections the health worker (in Utah) questioned my sanity and directed me to some library literature (this was before the internet). As a rich white child in the 50's I received a couple of vaccinations but after reading that literature on vaccines in the 70's and 80's it's just a no-brainer to refuse them - across the broad.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2010, 12:46:30 am »
Thank you Freeski, and I want you all to know that everytime a story is posted on vaccines I am going to repost my daughter's story.  I have to it's the only way I have of fighting back.  I know it isn't much but at least I feel like I am doing something, anything.  It is such a helpless feeling.  NO MORE VACCINES.  My family has been attacked enough!!!  One grandchild died (crib death after shots), another because of seizures at 3 weeks old, has had a piece of her brain cut out  (fricken hep b shot)
and now my daughter.  NO MORE VACCINES.  People think this can't happen to them...oh yes it can.  If you have any autoimmune markers in your genetic history (which they do NOT test or look for)  it can happen.  Actually I think they are triggering those genes specifically.  Designer vaccines made for the individual DNA code triggering the markers.  That is why there is more illness (diseases) now then ever before and starting way younger.Think about it.   My family has the HLA B27 marker....

If they can target something like "anger", they can go after anything -- like "open mindedness" or "preference for chocolate". Anything! Now combine that with technology and an unlimited budget, wow.

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2010, 01:18:08 am »
2 things:

Alex Jones Is Back At It With Brain Eating Vaccine Conspiracy Theory
By Dennis Bakay
http://www.philly2philly.com/politics_community/the_water_cooler/2010/8/3/44662/alex_jones_back_it_brain_eating_vaccine_conspirac

and this from CBS
Stress Vaccine? Don't Worry, Shot is on the Way, Says Dr. Robert Sapolsky
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-20012469-10391704.html
Includes this pic of the vaccine creator. I think he is the one on the left but cannot be sure.

Dr. Robert Sapolsky spent years studying stress in baboons. (Presonal Photo/Dr. Robert Sapolsky)

Offline Freeski

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2010, 01:27:38 am »
Humorous! ;D

Offline donnay

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2010, 01:30:59 am »
I love how the ticker shows on 307 views of Alex's video and 957 positive views!  YouTube is up to their antics again!

Rat Bastards!   >:(

Offline Freeski

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2010, 01:40:47 am »
I love how the ticker shows on 307 views of Alex's video and 957 positive views!  YouTube is up to their antics again!

Rat Bastards!   >:(

On the other hand, maybe YouTube is an entirely benevolent outfit and although it may be sad, only 307 peeps have indeed viewed this video?

Offline donnay

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2010, 02:25:58 am »
On the other hand, maybe YouTube is an entirely benevolent outfit and although it may be sad, only 307 peeps have indeed viewed this video?

"What'chu talkin' about, Willis?  At 3:30 p.m. I viewed this video and it was 307 views.  It is now 2:01 a.m. and currently shows 307 views. 

We know the dirty little tricks Youtube does--especially to Alex's videos.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2010, 02:37:30 am »
"What'chu talkin' about, Willis?  At 3:30 p.m. I viewed this video and it was 307 views.  It is now 2:01 a.m. and currently shows 307 views.  

We know the dirty little tricks Youtube does--especially to Alex's videos.

When I viewed it this afternoon about 2 hours after you posted the link, it had almost 2000 views... they are paring the views early and often now so it doesn't look like it even reaches more than the low 4 digits... Those Rat Bastards!

Coyoté

"Adversity makes men, prosperity
makes monsters."
~Victor Hugo

Viper

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2010, 02:38:16 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm3PYZ0N7Dg

Ratings: 1031         Comments: 808         Favorites: 599

Offline donnay

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2010, 02:58:31 am »
Since my last time I wrote they have changed the numbers, which still do not add up.   :-\

views

Ratings: 1040         Comments: 832         Favorites: 604
Dislikes: 35    

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2010, 03:59:35 am »
Since my last time I wrote they have changed the numbers, which still do not add up.   :-\

views

Ratings: 1040         Comments: 832         Favorites: 604
Dislikes: 35    

I'm watching it now... 1 hour after your post above. Hmmm...

9644 views   Comments: 884    likes: 1039  Dislikes: 36

JTCoyoté

"You don't cost the government money,
the government costs YOU money."

~Ron Paul

Offline donnay

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2010, 10:32:42 am »
I'm watching it now... 1 hour after your post above. Hmmm...

9644 views   Comments: 884    likes: 1039  Dislikes: 36

JTCoyoté

"You don't cost the government money,
the government costs YOU money."

~Ron Paul

10:32 EST

22,487 views  Ratings: 1202         Comments: 1,017         Favorites: 707

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2010, 11:17:48 am »

It doesn't get any scarier than this.  The Nazi's were amateurs compared to these people.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2010, 11:31:50 am »

It doesn't get any scarier than this.  The Nazi's were amateurs compared to these people.

No need to panic: some dude from Wired Magazine says it's just right wing paranoia.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2010, 11:36:24 am »
How do we stop it?  Where are the facilities that make these concoctions?  I want to write a letter to them.

Love, e

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2010, 11:37:01 am »

They have had brain eating vaccines for years.  Just look at all the autistic children.

Now, through nano-technology, THEY ARE COMING AFTER US.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2010, 11:37:35 am »
No need to panic: some dude from Wired Magazine says it's just right wing paranoia.

They can not even manage to report on Internet2...
So wtf would they know about vaccines ?
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2010, 11:41:06 am »
How do we stop it?  Where are the facilities that make these concoctions?  I want to write a letter to them.

Love, e

Through education.  Like AJ educates us, we need to educate our friends.  Hopefully these stories will get back to the EXTERMINATORS and they will stop this madness (a far-fetched idea).

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2010, 12:07:16 pm »
  Through education.  Like AJ educates us, we need to educate our friends.  Hopefully these stories will get back to the EXTERMINATORS and they will stop this madness (a far-fetched idea).

Hear, Hear, Doc..! Hear, Hear!

The EXTERMINATORS won't stop though... Together we will stop them however.

Oldyoti

"We are right to take alarm at the first
experiment upon our liberties."

~James Madison

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2010, 12:10:54 pm »
Hear, Hear, Doc..! Hear, Hear!

The EXTERMINATORS won't stop though... Together we will stop them however.

Oldyoti

"We are right to take alarm at the first
experiment upon our liberties."

~James Madison

Yep, we gotta educate them Coyote.